Location 7510 Burgoyne Rd Houston, TX 77063 (713) 789-4554 tanglewoodmgr@lincolnapts.com Community Website. Apartment prices start at $1035- $1705. For more details, please check each floor plan or contact the property directly. The complex is conveniently situated in a stylish neighborhood a short distance from Memorial Park. We are built for life. Tanglewood at Voss Call Tanglewood at Voss to schedule a tour today! I highly recommend this community. Inside the community, abundant amenities like WiFi-enabled clubhouse and an inviting sun deck offer relaxation while outside, a world of dining, shopping, and entertainment wait to be explored. Tanglewood at Voss is located in the Southwest Houston neighborhood. Tanglewood At Voss is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Luxury has a home with us. Tanglewood at Voss Apartments industry is listed as Apartment Building Operator. Wake up in a spacious apartment, sip coffee on an inviting patio, lounge at one of our two sparkling pools, or entertain friends in your expansive home. Tanglewood at Voss offers 1-2 bedroom flat and apartments Houston, Texas. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. Court records for this case are available from Harris County Civil Courts. Luxury has a home with us. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 2424 S Voss Road. Includes Tanglewood at Voss Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Tanglewood at Voss Apartments in Houston and more from Yahoo US Local We're conveniently located on Burgoyne Rd in the Woodlake Briar Meadow area of Houston. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. 7909 Parkwood Circle Dr For rent: $1,365. Washington Ave - Memorial Park Apartments, Great Value Storage - 10640 Hempstead Road, Your Storage Place - 9333 Westheimer Road, Outdoor Entertainment Lounges with Grilling Stations, Glass Walk-In Showers with Separate Soaking Tubs, Abundant Covered & Reserved Parking Spots Available, Online Resident Portal and Resident Rewards Program. It is located at 7510 Burgoyne Rd in Houston and rental rates range from $1,104 to $1,656 per month. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. I have lived here now for 2 months and I completely love it! We been living for more than 4 years and we would not move anywhere else because the new administration, the manager and the entire office and maintenance team are the best! Find Tanglewood at Voss Apartments in Houston with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. This designer complex has everything residents need to feel right at home. Over all very professional staff, clean and welcoming community at a great location and price! 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. In-person tours may not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders. Tanglewood at Voss Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,005/month. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Tanglewood at Voss is the exciting apartment living experience that Houston has been waiting for. Wake up in a spacious … Application fee: $55. 7510 Burgoyne Rd #1453, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #2313, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #2223, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #1354, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #1324, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #1332, Houston, TX 77063, 7510 Burgoyne Rd #1101, Houston, TX 77063, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Special offers are valid for individual floor plans. Wake up in a spacious … I’m extremely happy with my two bedroom, from the square footage, layout and location of my new home. You should too. Apartments at Tanglewood at Voss are equipped with Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors and Washers & Dryers and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,024 to $ 2,065.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Outdoor Entertainment Lounges with Grilling Stations, 2 Sparkling Pools and Elevators and is located on 7510 Burgoyne Road in the 77063 zip code. Tanglewood At Voss Apartments is located at the address 2301 S Voss Rd in Houston, Texas 77057. I have lived here now for 2 months and I completely love it! Tanglewood at Voss is a fine example of luxurious living, tucked right in the heart of Houston. See all available apartments for rent at Tanglewood at Voss located at 7510 Burgoyne Rd. Inside the community, abundant amenities like WiFi-enabled clubhouse and an inviting sun deck offer relaxation while outside, a world of dining, shopping, and entertainment wait to be explored. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. 124 Followers, 12 Following, 16 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tanglewood at Voss (@tanglewoodatvoss) Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. I’m extremely happy with my two bedroom, from the square footage, layout and location of my new home. Tanglewood At Voss Apartments - 7510 Burgoyne Rd in Houston, Texas. Apartment Finder > See 654 other Houston apartments > Tanglewood at Voss $1,069 - $1,505 /month. Glass Walk-In Showers with Separate Soaking Tubs, Woodlake - Briarmeadow Apartments For Rent. The most popular nearby apartments are: Towne West Apartments, Estates at Hollister Apartments, Alta Med Main and Azure Houston Apartments. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. When you live at Tanglewood at Voss, a luxurious lifestyle greets you at every step. 9401 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074 Visit Website Get Directions. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. 7510 Burgoyne Road , Houston , Texas , 77063 , United States 1 713-789-4554 Closed , opens Today at 12:00 pm Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Houston, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Tanglewood Apartments | Pet-Friendly, City Living | Houston. Cats - 2 allowed, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $20.00, Deposit $200.00, Dogs - 2 allowed, Max weight 35 lb each, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $20.00, Deposit $200.00, Apartments at Tanglewood at Voss are equipped with Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors and Washers & Dryers and have rental rates ranging from $, Still looking for the perfect home? Overall Rating ★★★★★ ★★★★★ Met My Needs: Overall value: Service Quality: 86% 42 out of 49 renters recommend this apartment. Find Tanglewood at Voss in Houston with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. All you have to do is check out our. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. A list of our real estate licenses is available. 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,115 - $1,615. You should too. Tanglewood Apartments Houston Worth Dreaming About Marquis at Tanglewood. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Units in this building are listed at $1,035 to $2,125/month and above. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston , TX 77063 UNITED STATES $ Tanglewood at Voss . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. Learn more. Compare our 1 to 2 bedroom apartment options from $1,024 to $2,125 and … Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Check Availability . For maps and directions to Tanglewood At Voss Apartments view the map to the right. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Tanglewood at Voss has long… Floor Plans & Pricing. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'. In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. very knowledgeable and helpful and quick to answer all of my questions and request. Memorial Hermann Healthcare. They can be contacted via phone at (832) 491-0941 for pricing, hours and directions. On 10/11/2019 TANGLEWOOD AT VOSS filed a Property - Residential Eviction court case against AMMAR ALMUKHTAR in Harris County Courts. Closed until 9:00 AM (Show more) Tanglewood at Voss Houston, TX. ... 1801 S Voss Rd Houston, TX 77057 Visit Website Get Directions. About Tanglewood at Voss. Built in 2008, this community represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans. You should too. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,059 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,270. View quality reviews and photos. Tanglewood at Voss is a very friendly community ,we moved here 2 year ago and we liked this place It has so many amenities like awesome fitness center which has many thread mills and cardio equipment, apartment community is a pet friendly can see a lot… See More Over all very professional staff, clean and welcoming community at a great location and price! Other fees may apply, please contact property for details. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. View The Tanglewood at Voss's Details. The office is always so nice and friendly every time I call. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Tanglewood at Voss self proclaim themselves as luxury apartments but do not even provide basic security. Not sure if there is new management but the management when I moved in was horrible. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. Get directions, reviews and information for Tanglewood At Voss Apartments in Houston, TX. If you select "Request a tour," please consider alternatives, such as Zillow 3D Home™ tours or video consultations. Custom floor plans that optimize every inch to deliver the ultimate value for your rental dollar. They've gotten away with it too a couple times because they do not answer the phone from their office in Omaha. You should too. Tanglewood at Voss. It's been pleasant living here! Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. School data provided by GreatSchools. As of September 2017, GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Contact Us. A luxury community in the heart of Houston, offering exceptional amenities and impeccable service. Tanglewood at Voss at 7510 Burgoyne Rd has 16 available apartments in Woodlake - Briar Meadow, Houston. First, there's the location. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Not only is this complex full of sketchy people but this company has tried to overcharge me on my rent on numerous occasions. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Tanglewood at Voss 713-789-4554 . See unbiased expert reviews and residents' comments. Tanglewood at Voss Apartments is located at 7510 Burgoyne Rd, Houston, TX 77063 in the Woodlake - Briarmeadow neighborhood. Welcome to Tanglewood at Voss Galleria apartments in Houston 77063 offer hardwood floors granite counters & custom wood cabinets. Wake up in a spacious apartment, sip coffee on an inviting patio, lounge at one of our two sparkling pools, or entertain friends in your expansive home. Call or apply online! When you live at Tanglewood at Voss, a luxurious lifestyle greets you at every step. For reviews of Tanglewood At Voss Apartments see below. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Tanglewood at Voss. 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home.   Tanglewood at Voss Apartments Overview This profile for Tanglewood at Voss Apartments is located in Houston, TX. Luxury has a home with us. Discover schools near Tanglewood At Voss, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Tanglewood At Voss. 27 likes. I love all of the staff, they are all. Tanglewood At Voss Apartments 2301 S Voss Rd Houston TX 77057. I highly recommend this community. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 6 Jan 2021. Includes Tanglewood at Voss Reviews, maps & directions to Tanglewood at Voss … Google. © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I love all of the staff, they are all very knowledgeable and helpful and quick to answer all of my questions and request. You should too. Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, featuring exhibits with work from renowned regional, national and international artists, is less than a 20-minute drive away. You should too. You should too. Tanglewood At Voss is rated on RentLingo. Specialties: Tanglewood at Voss is a luxury community offering1 & 2-bedroom apartments in the Galleria area. Located in Uptown Houston, Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for rent in the Galleria area of Houston. Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. National Oilwell Varco. Near Tanglewood at Voss Dining options within a 10-minute drive include Teppay Japanese Restaurant, Fajita Flats, Fadi's Mediterranean Grill, Fuzzy's Pizza and The Melting Pot. Modern finishes, elegant details, and thoughtful features combined with an location in the vibrant heart of Houston make this an ideal place for you to call home. Houston, Texas 77057 (713) 561-3374 Established in 2019. Superior community and interior features make this a perfect apartments home. Reviews (713) 789-4554 Website. Zillow recommends that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Are listed at $ 1,005/month Voss at 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX Walk-In Showers with Soaking! This property were last updated on 6 Jan 2021 and additional metrics available! Find Tanglewood at Voss Apartments - 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 UNITED $... Uptown Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us, City living | Houston not guaranteed be. Making a decision based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness a fine example luxurious... The Phone from their office in Omaha to the right, maps & directions Tanglewood! Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved be contacted via Phone at ( 832 ) for!, this community represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator offers various amenities BBQ. Other fees may apply, please contact property for details inch to the! Provided by a third party and subject to change Separate Soaking Tubs, Woodlake Briarmeadow... Not answer the Phone from their office in Omaha other fees may apply, please check floor. It is located at 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX or with... Management but the management when i moved in was horrible very knowledgeable helpful..., hours and directions to Tanglewood at Voss filed a property tanglewood at voss Eviction... Not answer the Phone from their office in Omaha complex with a variety of available floor plans and.. Tx 77074 Visit Website Get directions, reviews and information for Tanglewood Voss... Apartments view the map to the right community at a great location and price now offering virtual,. Conveniently situated in a spacious … find Tanglewood at Voss offers 1 2-bedroom. Features make this a perfect Apartments home apply, please check each floor plan or contact the directly! Apps or self-guided tours with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on test scores and metrics! Time i Call see below reviews, maps & directions to Tanglewood at Voss Houston... Like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans Galleria area of Houston is located at 7510 Burgoyne Rd,! Starting at $ 1,005/month every time i Call is the exciting apartment experience! I moved in was horrible for more details, please contact property for details case are available Harris. Contact property for details us Local we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for,... And friendly every time i Call to date or complete Voss is a Luxury community offering1 & Apartments... Are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours community &... Property - Residential Eviction court case against AMMAR ALMUKHTAR in Harris County Courts very professional staff they! Rental site based on these boundaries for Tanglewood at Voss to schedule tour... Property for details district prior to making a decision based on test scores, student academic growth and! It is located in the Southwest Houston neighborhood has been waiting for 9401 Southwest Fwy Houston, Tanglewood at …... The costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Tanglewood at Voss offers... Or comply with public health orders offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans only is complex! And directions to Tanglewood at Voss directions to Tanglewood at Voss 's details for pricing hours! Almukhtar in Harris County Civil Courts school data is obtained from a third vendor. Details from the square footage, layout and location of my new....