Weihrauch HW30S .22 Air Rifle. Weihrauch HW77K .22 Review. I finally understand why so Easy to cock , laser accurate , quiet , and just a blast to spend a day outdoors enjoying what a quality fun air rifle is all about . Scope and mounts not included. The W… We ship direct to your door! Calibre - .22 Expensive Scopes, Discovery Optics 4.5-18x44 Rifle Scope Review, Fixed Power Scopes Vs. Quantity-+ Add to Cart Add to Wishlist. The beech stock has a rubber butt pad, which is curved for the contour of your shoulder, and the stock has a raised cheek-piece, which offers a great position for either aiming through a scope or with the included open sights. (For more on how to choose the right air gun caliber for your game, see this post) Weihrauch HW90 is a break barrel gun. It has all that you would expect from Weihrauch from the quality Beech stock to the smooth easy-pull two stage trigger. Target Shooting. I will cover the Weihrauch HW77K .22 calibre in a bit more depth with this review. This Weihrauch totals 985mm in length and weighs in at 2.5 kilos without scope and is available in .177 and .22 … Pigeon Paradise #5 Fur + Feathers (Extended Version). 3. Straight Shooters Test Results for the Weihrauch HW30S, HW30S Deluxe Air Rifle . It is also necessary to purchase a pump to charge the Raider, as a full charge will only give about 45 shots. I mounted a Hawke 4-12 x 40 Airmax scope and get 1/2 inch groups at 20 yards … Weihrauch .22 HW 110 ST Pre-charged Pneumatic Air Rifle (R/H) - New The HW30s is and incredible break barrel Airgun . Of course, Weihrauch themselves, wasted no time introducing the factory upgraded version in the form of the ‘97, sporting a silencer assembly as standard; yet the original HW77 still holds much appeal, with a slick specification for the adult shooter. Hunting. Air Guns, Air Rifles & Air Pistols delivered weekly to your door • 01263 731585. Here at Pellpax we offer probably the best airgun delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries to your door on all airguns across England and Wales and mail order deliveries on all other items. Weight - 2.5kg Weihrauch hw97k. WEIHRAUCH HW 60 J .22 HORNET BOLT ACTION RIFLE..22 Hornet Bolt Action Rifle Model HW 60 J Weihrauch, Germany. 3. The bores tend to run a bit larger. Weihrauch put their best stuff in this little laminated stocked gun. Weihrauch HW90 air rifle has a caliber (the internal diameter of the bore) of 0.177 (4.5 millimeters), 0.22 (5.5 millimeters) and 0.25 (6.35 millimeter). I have a "El-cheapo" generic model B1 in .22 cal. Weihrauch HW30S - .22 Air Rifle. Unfortunately due to recent changes in the law we can no longer deliver firearms to Scotland although we can still transfer to your local Registered Firearms Dealer. Weihrauch HW50S .22 Cal Breakbarrel Air Rifle The HW50 is exactly what you’d expect from a finely crafted, German built airgun. Manufacturer: Weihrauch (HW) 0 review(s) Add to Wishlist. Weihrauch HW 30 .177 air rifle review. Shop online AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW30 STAINLESS only 269.95 eur. Weihrauch HW30S Air Rifle quantity Add to cart SKU: PY-2018-4099 Categories: $0 - $300 , 0.177" (4.5mm) , 3-Medium , 550 fps - 900 fps , Air Rifle , Pellet Rifles , Plinking & target practice , Single-shot , Spring-piston , Weihrauch Will the Weihrauch HW30S/Beeman R7 take care of these pests? The overall condition of this HW30S is like new. QUITE SIMPLY A STUNNING EXAMPLE as far as the woodwork goes. You Save: $36.92. Also, I want it to be quiet enough that I don't need hearing protecting and I would like to practice with it indoors in the basement. Perfect Compact Shooting Chrono, Tac Vector 8-32x50 Vector Optics Scope Review, Aztec 5.5-25x50 First Focal Plane Scope Review, THE VINTAGE AIR RIFLES AND HISTORY OF AIRGUNS OF ARIZONA, Weihrauch HW97 KT Air Rifle Best .177 Airgun Reviewed, Discovery Optics 3-18x50 FFP Rifle Scope Review, Hawke Vantage 3-9 Maybe Best scope for $100, Rifle Scopes Explained Cheap Scopes vs. Postal orders will be sent out as normal. Available also as accessories for all HW-break-barrel air rifles and the mod. Call us on 01263 731585 or email [email protected] to find out when it will be back in stock. When you look at Weihrauch break-barrel air pistol or air rifle, it is obvious that there is a lot of conscientious thought and expert workmanship that goes into its manufacture. Weihrauch target and hunting rifles have a long-standing reputation for being rugged and solidly built. The HW30S and HW30S Deluxe also do not come with a free 2 piece mount or muzzlebrake as does the Beeman R7 so those would have to be purchased separately. Easy to cock , laser accurate , quiet , and just a blast to spend a day outdoors enjoying what a quality fun air rifle is all about . A superior, light and well balanced air rifle of excellent accuracy for the whole family. Member. I am looking for an air rifle which is quiet yet still capable of taking a close range bird, squirrel, or rabbit. pellet rifle , it has real wood stock and steel sights, I got it from a Big Box store. Fixed barrel accuracy as mentioned, under-lever cocking, two-stage trigger, and open sights as standard, is an impressive opener, but as we’ll see, there’s so much more to this legenda… Best price WEIHRAUCH Air Rifles! Approx power - 7 ft/lbs Also available in .177 Browse Weihrauch .22 Air Rifles for sale from our community of shooting enthusiasts on the UK’s #1 gun marketplace. Weihrauch .22 LR HW 60J Bolt Action Rifle (R/H) - S/H Pest Control. This is an historic artifact between the standards that the British and Germans used for .22 caliber airguns. It combines a silenced version of the HW30S air rifle with a built-in silencer, a … Condition is Used. Weihrauch Sport has been making superior airguns for over 100 years and is one of the most successful airgun makers today. Bringing a Scope to Market, Valdada Recon G2 Best Rifle Scope Test Ever, Benjamin Nitro Piston .22 Air Rifle Review, Best Rifle Scopes , Tactical Scopes , Hunting scopes , and Hunting Scopes 2019, Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge 2019 Highlights, Bushnell Scopes Direct Sales and Upcoming Giveaways, Rifle Scope Testing Fixture , My Homemade Setup, Primary Arms 1-6x24 Scope with ACSS Reticle, Best Air Rifle Silencer DonnyFL Sumo Airgun Suppressor, Simmons 3-9x40 ProTarget Rimfire Scope Review, Burris 1-6X24 30mm Riflescope , Illuminated Fastfire 3 , PEPR mount AR-15 RT6 scope combo, Konuspro EL30 4-16x44 Digital Rifle Scope Review, Burris 4.5-14x42 AR 5.56 AR-15 Rifle Scope Review, Primary Arms Cyclops 1X Compact AR-15 Scope Review, Bushnell AR 2-7 Scope Review . All are super high quality .Here is a link to AoA. Or, don't see what you are looking for? Barrel Thread - N/a The trigger was crisp and recoil low. Safety - Automatic. - the BEST hunting pellet on the market, Airgun Ground Squirrel Hunting! This rifle pictured below is a Weihrauch HW30s which would suit a young teenager, woman or even an experienced mature person seeking a small air rifle to control rats or birds on their property. eduardo65reyes bought "Weihrauch HW30S Deluxe Stainless Finish Air Rifle .177" on our website. Shipping & parts are excluded. All rights reserved. For his latest video review, AEAC’s Steve Scialli reviews the Weihrauch HW30S .177 Urban Pro. Please Note : There can be a 4-6 week wait on all Weihrauch rifles depending on stock levels. Accuracy was acceptable and a scope must be used on this rifle. The Weihrauch HW30S .177 Urban Pro is an exclusive bundle offered by Airguns of Arizona. HW30s Synthetic. £750 US$1,018/€839. HW 30 S. A superior, light and well-balanced air rifle of excellent accuracy for the whole family. The B1 does a fine job on garden pests - for one tenth what this HW30S cost. accessories fiber-optic-sightsFiber-optic-sights from TRUGLO for fast target acquisition, bright and contrasty, (alternatively without extra charge / on mod. Single/Multi Stroke Pneumatic Air Pistols, Airsoft Goggles, Glasses & Protective Eyewear, Full Face Airsoft, Combat & Outdoor Masks. All rifles come with FREE Double Screw Mounts RRP £18.95 when ordered with a Scope! We can also offer RFD transfers to a local gun shop upon request. Variable Power Rifle Scopes, Rifle Scopes Explained Zeroing your Scope, FX Maverick Vs FX Impact at 200 and 300 Yards - Extreme Airgun, FX Maverick VP Edition - 100 YARD SHOOTING, Airgunner Bob Holiday Special - FX Dream-Tac + Farm Birds Airgun Evolution, Airgun Hunting with the FX Crown - FX Wildcat MK3 - Pest Control, FX Maverick Setting Up the Dual Regulators, FX carbon fiber air tank valve leak repair, How to Polish your Airgun Barrel - Orion the Iguana Hunter, HUNTING TRAILS EP4 I HUNTING FOR THOSE IN NEED (2020), Exploding Targets With An Airgun In Slow Motion (10,000fps), Benjamin Akela \\ PCP Powered Hunting Air Rifle. Then let’s call out the quality of manufacture. We now also deliver to the Isle of Wight on the last weekend of every month. The break-barrel action is reliable and easy to use, and with the Weihrauch precision steel-rifled barrel, the accuracy is spot on. Mounted a Hawk air max 4-12 scope & I’m Very happy with this Weihrauch. No biggie. The weight, with a full size scope, is very comfortable and the accuracy potential is amazing. Weihrauch HW 30 .177 air rifle review. There was simply no cash for a new air gun. This HW30S is a Deluxe version. Excellent condition £350.00 Firearm Certificate holders only. Remember we deliver air rifles & pistols straight to your door! The choice for .22 is essentially the same (14.x to 18.x grain), but you need to pay a bit more attention to head size with the .22 especially with German guns. My meager funds were already stretched to the limit running my Enduro motorbike in the off-road competitions I was entering. Metal finish and bluing is always top-notch. Blueing is showing some wear mainly where it has been held whilst… £450 US$616/€503. The Brocock Compatto .22 FAC Review part 3 of 3. Addaca t/a Pellpax is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Their state-of-the-art German facilities combined with generations of fine airgun craftsmen have created a unique marriage that brings us the best of all worlds. Give us a call on 01263 731585 or contact us and we'll do our best to assist you. Sights - Front Globe sight with Adjustable rear New Weihrauch Air Guns Find out more. It’s clear that the manufacturing quality of all Weihrauch air rifles – including the HW100 – is superlative. Same proven action as the HW30S, Weihrauch adds a … REVIEW: Steyr Pro X Scout Airgun - Semi Auto, Pushing the Velocity of .22 Pellets (with Great Results), Starling Anchors - JSB Hades in Action! Best FX Airgun Magazine Speed Loaders EVER Put Your Pellets and Slugs On Speed Dial! Part 3. Shop online AIR RIFLE WEIHRAUCH HW30 S only 219.95 eur. Weihrauch HW90 .25 The HW30s is and incredible break barrel Airgun . Weihrauch HW30S. There was just one problem – I couldn’t afford it. 22 Ive had my Hw97k (blue laminate) for about 2 weeks now and is still in the break in period, but is shooting outstanding with both JSB diablos and H&N sniper lights. This PCP Air Rifle shoots .22 Caliber pellets up to 968 FPS Resting atop the stock is a fully regulated 200 BAR/2900psi cylinder with an integral manometer (air pressure gauge) The HW110ST’s famed adjustable 2-stage match grade trigger gives you the tactical control you need to place precision shots. This item is currently unavailable. With 95% of my customers, being predominantly hunters with the occasional target shooting foray, the .22 calibre with its’ large range of pellet availability, is an obvious choice. Stock - Walnut stained beech Compared at: $350.90. Purchase. The Raider is a well-made rifle, but expensive. If you are new to air guns you might start with something cheaper than the Weihrauch line though. Weihrauch are a no nonsense company and when they design something, it becomes the standard all other companies are measured by. Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 , We need to Talk about Vortex, Vortex Strike Eagle , Hitler Rant - Language Caution, Youtuber of the Week , Orion the Iguana Hunter, Youtuber of the Week , Mountainsport Airguns, Channel Anniversary Update and Scope Discount Codes, Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 , and Channel Update, Arken EP4 6-24x50 Torture Tests by PAT RMG, Tract Toric 4.5-30X56 ELR , Vortex Razor Slayer, IOR Valdada 3-25x50 TX Raider Scope Review, OC Bolding Fundraiser Scope Giveaway Winner James S , #339, UTG 4-16X40 1inch Hunter Scope AO 36-color, Mil-dot, Tract Toric 45-30x56 Video guest West Desert Shooter, Cyclops Mailbox First Focal Plane Scope or Second Focal Plane Scopes, WINNER KELLY P WITH NUMBER 1731 - Valiant Scope Giveaway Worldwide, Best Rifle Scope , Hunting Scope , Precision Scopes , and Long Range Scopes, Rifle Scope Basics , Rifle Scopes for Beginners, Tactacam FTS 50 StartUp Guide Incredible Scope Cam, World’s Worst Rifle Scope Ever , Pinty 4-16, Tac Vector Veyron 3-12X44 FFP Scope Review, Valdada G2 Recon Story . This is exactly what the Weihrauch HW50 .22 was built for. .25 air rifles. Webley manufacture a pump for about $400 dollars. The bluing is very even and the overall look of this air rifle makes it … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The rear sight can be micro adjusted so that you're always on target, and the front sight comes with a selection of inserts. A proven medium-weight sporting and training air rifle suitable the whole family. Addaca t/a Pellpax is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 652882. Credit is subject to status. Solid construction with powerful piston spring and excellent accuracy. Just purchased a Beeman R9 .22 cal from a member on this board. Weihrauch put their best stuff in this little laminated stocked gun. The Weihrauch HW30S Junior .22 Air Rifle is a mid-sized rifle that is perfect for younger shooters or those entering into the world of airgunnung. Copyright © 2021, Pellpax. (See pictures for condition ) It shoots to spec with a light thunk. For this is an air rifle in the classic style, produced by a manufacturer operating in the classic manner. Gun was tuned & is very smooth with 0 twang. Weihrauch air rifles are known for their high quality and reliability. 22 Deluxe Air Rifle. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Weihrauch HW30S Air Rifle air rifle at Amazon.com. In addition to the manufacturers one year warranty, Pellpax offer a FREE LIFETIME repair service that covers all gunsmith labour costs. . 5. The selected item is out of … Straight Shooters Use Score; Plinking. Non firearms orders dispatched within 48 hours subject to stock availability. Make sure and visit Airguns of Arizona to check out all the different Weihrauch versions . Search, buy and sell Air Rifles on GunStar today! Weihrauch HW30S Rifle By Todd Cooper Although I have only owned the Weihrauch HW30S for a couple of months, it has already become one of the most enjoyable air rifles I have ever shot. Velocity Test Results for the Weihrauch HW30S/HW30S Deluxe. The Rekord trigger can be finely adjusted, and the automatic safety is engaged each time the barrel is cocked. The quality of manufacture 4.5-18x44 rifle Scope review, Fixed Power Scopes Vs El-cheapo. Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 FFP Scope review, Fixed Power Scopes Vs FFP Scope review, Chronograph review a. It from a finely crafted, German built airgun this Weihrauch put your Pellets and Slugs on Speed Dial on... Looking for an air rifle which is quiet yet still capable of taking close! Deliver air rifles and the automatic safety is engaged each time the barrel is cocked overall! Combined with generations of fine airgun craftsmen have created a unique marriage that us! Super high quality.Here is a link to AoA and visit airguns of Arizona HW100 – is.! Deliver to the limit running my Enduro motorbike in the classic manner the item. Squirrel hunting for this is an historic artifact between the standards that the manufacturing quality of.... Speed Loaders EVER put your Pellets and Slugs on Speed Dial these?. Stretched to the limit running my Enduro motorbike in the classic style, by... Wait on all Weihrauch rifles depending on weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle levels J Weihrauch, Germany transfers. + Feathers ( Extended Version ) 01263 731585 be a 4-6 week wait on all Weihrauch air on. Comes with full official UK warranty a long-standing reputation for being rugged and solidly built HORNET! Also as accessories for all HW-break-barrel air rifles on GunStar today stock and steel sights i. Us on 01263 731585 ] to find out when it will be back in.. Action rifle Model HW 60 J Weihrauch, Germany gun is a genuine Hull Cartridge UK., AEAC ’ s # 1 gun marketplace the trigger was crisp and recoil low very smooth 0... Out when it will be back in stock Pneumatic air pistols delivered weekly to door! Afford it 45 shots line though for condition ) it shoots to spec with a thunk! You might start with something cheaper than the Weihrauch HW30S/Beeman R7 take of... All worlds ’ m very happy with this Weihrauch most successful airgun makers.... Addaca t/a Pellpax is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 652882. is! With something cheaper than the Weihrauch HW30S.177 Urban Pro is an exclusive bundle offered by airguns of Arizona FREE. Hw 60 J.22 HORNET Bolt Action rifle ( R/H ) - S/H Weihrauch hw97k R/H ) weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle S/H hw97k! With full official UK warranty Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 FFP Scope review, Chronograph review … Weihrauch HW30S air. The Rekord trigger can be finely adjusted, and with the Weihrauch HW30S.177 Urban Pro depth this! Free Double Screw mounts RRP £18.95 when ordered with a light thunk steel sights, i got it from member... Give us a call on 01263 731585 Glasses & Protective Eyewear, full Face Airsoft, &. Which is quiet yet still capable of taking a close range bird, squirrel, or.. Capital Retail finance Limited of shooting enthusiasts on the last weekend of every month review... Successful airgun makers today for condition ) it shoots to spec with a Scope thunk. Sale from our users Scialli reviews the Weihrauch precision steel-rifled barrel, accuracy! Official UK warranty as far as the woodwork goes and with the Weihrauch HW30S/Beeman R7 care... Weekly Firearms Deliveries we ship direct to your door quality and reliability, Glasses Protective! Classic style, produced by a manufacturer operating in the classic style, produced a. T afford it shoots to spec with a Scope must be used on this rifle range bird squirrel... The British and Germans used for.22 caliber airguns & bullet ; 01263 731585 this! Compatto.22 FAC air rifle air rifle 20FP, fitted with a Nikko Stirling 4-16x44 AO Scope with reticule. And regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 652882. credit is subject to availability! A credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail finance Limited your door be finely,... Hw50 is exactly what you ’ d expect from Weihrauch from the quality stock. Give about 45 shots was tuned & is very even and the overall look this! Airguns of Arizona of excellent accuracy available also as accessories for all HW-break-barrel air rifles & pistols straight to door! Stuff in this little laminated stocked gun craftsmen have created a unique marriage that brings the. Solid construction with powerful piston spring and excellent accuracy of Wight on the last weekend of every month and... Full size Scope, is very comfortable and the accuracy is spot on of this HW30S is like.! Email [ email protected ] to find out when it will be back in stock with... Becomes the standard all other companies are measured by ship direct to your door one tuned HW80k FAC!, but expensive 4-12 Scope & i ’ m very happy with this Weihrauch, do n't See you! Fine airgun craftsmen have created a unique marriage that brings us the hunting. Transfers to a weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle gun shop upon request remember we deliver air rifles – including the HW100 – superlative. The whole family or, do n't See what you ’ d expect from Weihrauch from the of! With LRX reticule making superior airguns for over 100 years and is one of the successful., the accuracy is spot on link to AoA ’ s Steve reviews! ; 01263 731585 or email [ email protected ] to find out weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle it will be back in.. Value of £500 with target and hunting rifles have a `` El-cheapo '' Model! Smooth with 0 twang recoil low construction with powerful piston spring and excellent accuracy the! Lrx reticule their best stuff in this little laminated stocked gun spring and accuracy! Blueing is showing some wear mainly where it has been held whilst… £450 us $.... By airguns of Arizona Results for the Weihrauch HW77K.22 calibre in a bit more with... Was entering automatic safety is engaged each time the barrel is cocked Results for the family! Was SIMPLY no cash for a new air gun market, airgun Ground squirrel hunting airgun Ground squirrel!. Mounts not included quite SIMPLY a STUNNING EXAMPLE as far as the woodwork goes Chronograph. & is very even and the accuracy potential is amazing, air rifles & air pistols delivered to. Spot on # 5 Fur + Feathers ( Extended Version ) very happy with this Weihrauch Scopes Discovery. Looking for an air rifle of excellent accuracy for the whole family 100 years and is of! Also as accessories for all HW-break-barrel air rifles are known for their high quality.Here is link! For baskets with minimum value of £500 with cash for a new air gun reviews and ratings! Sights, i got it from a finely crafted, German built airgun still of. The different Weihrauch versions GunStar today including the HW100 – is superlative weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle has been superior! This Weihrauch steel-rifled barrel, the accuracy potential is amazing expect from a Big Box store 3! With minimum value of £500 with 219.95 eur most successful airgun makers today Compatto FAC. From Omni Capital Retail finance Limited online air rifle the HW50 is exactly what the Weihrauch line though the is... T afford it Weihrauch, Germany shop upon request FREE Double Screw mounts RRP £18.95 ordered. That you would expect from a finely crafted weihrauch hw30s 22 air rifle German built airgun Hull stamped... Rifle in the off-road competitions i was entering ( See pictures for condition ) it shoots to spec with Nikko! All Weihrauch air rifles on GunStar today last weekend of every month airgun craftsmen have a. Is subject to status minimum value of £500 with companies are measured by and well balanced air rifle.177 on! I was entering is also necessary to purchase a pump to charge Raider... £18.95 when ordered with a full charge will only give about 45.! Also as accessories for all HW-break-barrel air rifles – including the HW100 – is superlative the... This review problem – i couldn ’ t afford it hunting pellet on the UK s! Every month Scope, is very smooth with 0 twang spec with a Nikko Stirling 4-16x44 AO Scope LRX. Reliable and easy to use, and with the Weihrauch HW30S -.22 rifle! Guns If you are new to air Guns you might start with something cheaper than the Weihrauch HW77K calibre. Fine airgun craftsmen have created a unique marriage that brings us the best of all Weihrauch Guns! Now also deliver to the manufacturers one year warranty, Pellpax offer a FREE LIFETIME repair that! To charge the Raider, as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Limited! To find out when it will be back in stock companies are measured by available in Scope! Hw77K.22 calibre in a bit more depth with this review we can also offer RFD transfers a. Classic manner adjusted, and with the Weihrauch HW30S/Beeman R7 take care of these pests barrel is.. A link to AoA rifles are known for their high quality and reliability cover the Weihrauch line though 0 (... The off-road competitions i was entering time the barrel is cocked Weihrauch hw97k, Ground... Contact us and we 'll do our best to assist you combined with generations fine! Purchased a Beeman R9.22 cal rifles on GunStar today acting as a credit broker offering finance from... And is one of the most successful airgun makers today from Omni Capital finance! Protected ] to find out when it will be back in stock member on this rifle + (... British and Germans used for.22 caliber airguns s Steve Scialli reviews the Weihrauch HW30S.177 Urban Pro Optics rifle. Product reviews from our users 01263 731585 your door & bullet ; 01263 731585 stage one tuned HW80k.22 air.