Prep: 30 mins; Cook: 8 hrs; More effort. We make it quite frequently. This has been enjoyed as sandwiches, as tacos, as nachos and even just on it’s own. This recipe is surprisingly easy, and the pulled pork rub is so delicious you don’t need any extra sauces. Our absolute favourite way of eating the pulled pork is in brioche buns with a little coleslaw. TIP FOR MICROWAVE RE-HEATING: I leave my lid loosely on the plastic container when reheating in the microwave. Preparation and cooking time. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. 8 Servings. This post may contain affiliate links. This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is the perfect winter food, serve it with rice or potatoes or have it in a Bun. Slow Cooker Shredded Pulled Pork Barbecue (Crockpot) Ingredients: 3 to 4-pound pork shoulder (pork Boston butt) 1 jar Annie’s BBQ sauce. Makes 6 Decent Baps. SEE ALSO: Slow-cooked beef goulash; Taco potato bake; Air fryer pizza rolls; Teriyaki chicken tacos ; Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Coke Recipe. Alternatively, place the pork in a roasting tray, cover tightly with foil and roast in a 120°C/250°F oven) for 3 hours or until fork tender). For more tips, tricks, and pointers, see our Ultimate Guide to Pulled Pork.And because you’re bound to have leftovers—and sometimes you get tired of even the Best Pulled Pork Sandwich—get inspired by 11 Pulled Pork Recipes That Aren’t Sandwiches.Or switch it up another way and try one of these 1o Slow Cooker Pork Recipes to Rely On. Pork Shoulder Roast. It's also free from gluten, dairy and all of the top 14 common EU allergens. 11 ratings. Serving The Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. TIP: Once pulled apart, leave the meat in the slow cooker on warm for a few minutes – it will absorb the delicious juices. Place the pork pieces into the bowl of a slow-cooker. This easy slow cooker pulled pork is made with just four ingredients. Then flip it over and cover the other side and rub it in. 7 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time are all you need to get this dish cooking for dinnertime. Rate. For Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Egg on Avocado Toast: Transfer 1 cup shredded pork to a zip-top freezer bag, seal and date and place in freezer. Typically we use about 3/4 of a 425ml bottle of barbeque sauce for our cooked pulled pork. 8 hr 10 min. Toast bread, butter and spread with mashed avocado. How to make pork loin pulled pork in the slow cooker. Ingredients. We place the pork loin into the slow cooker and cover it with BBQ rub and rub it in. It’s amazing in a sandwich, on pizza, for tacos, or to simply eat as-is with some chips and potato salad. Turn the pork pieces over in the sauce to ensure they’re coated. Spread the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter. By robhughes72 (GoodFood Community) Rating: 5 out of 5. Toast the buns, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Slow-cook on low for 8 hours. Serves 6. Tastes great served in a freshly baked bap with apple sauce. Continue to cook the pulled pork on a low setting for 1-2 hours stirring occassionally until ready. Check out our recipe for pork belly slices, pork belly tacos, and air fryer pork belly bites. Que ce soit en sandwich, dans une salade ou un burrito, le pulled pork est à essayer. (Vegans, don't despair, I have a pulled jackfruit recipe heading to the blog very soon!) Storing The Pulled Pork. Pork shoulder cooked “low and slow” with onions, garlic, salt and pepper. To thaw, place in your fridge overnight. Spoon pork into the toasted buns. This is a better version than others found on here - and is also one that I do for friends. Pork isn’t something I’m very experienced cooking with. A pork shoulder roast (or Boston butt) is slow-cooked to perfection with onions. So if you're cooking for a crowd, this should suit most dietary needs. Tastes even better the next day! Pork belly has a lot going for it. 1 onion. This pulled pork recipe for the slow cooker uses pork shoulder, onion, celelry, chilli powder, bbq sauce and tomato sauce. The ingredient list is a little long, but I promise they all play a crucial part in how amazing your pulled pork will taste. Yes, this slow cooker pulled pork freezes very well. Seal it inside a freezer bag with some of its juices. In a medium saucepan, stir together the ketchup, bourbon, ¼ cup brown sugar, and ½ teaspoon smoked paprika. The long cooking time allows for all the flavors to develop and the meat to tenderize. If you have any pulled pork leftover, it can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Top with pork and egg scramble, followed by hot sauce, if desired. 1. The hardest part of this recipe is lugging out your slow cooker. 1kg pork shoulder, bone in; 2 teaspoons vegetable or peanut oil; For the sauce: 1 large shallot; 2 cloves garlic; 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger; 1 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder; ½ cup (120mls) pomegranate juice; 2 tablespoons brown sugar ; 2 tablespoons soy sauce; 60ml (¼ cup) plum jam; Method. We make a batch every week, and after testing various methods for doing it (like searing vs no sear), this is my favorite way to make it. Making pulled pork in the slow cooker or crock pot is one of the best methods that you can use to achieve the best tasting sauce and meat. So simple yet plenty of flavor! Slow Cooker Ham. A delicious way to cook lots of yummy shredded pork to have ready for meals for the whole week! Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork. Just keep the shredded pork hot in the slow cooker for serving, and let your friends and family assemble their own sandwiches. Our easy slow cooker pulled pork recipe is going to be a new favorite among the family. Recette pour 8 portions. Add a good seasoning before cooking. How to make The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a big claim but I can tell you I’ve tried a lot of pulled pork recipes and this one is at the top of my list! Buuuuut we recently got a whole pig so I figured it was time to start experimenting! Pork shoulder is an inexpensive and beautifully marbled cut. This is excellent party fare. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Some sweet potato fries or roast sweet potato also taste great on the side. The dry rub used here is tasty and doesn’t call for 101 ingredients. Please read my disclosure policy. Scramble eggs and stir in pork to heat through. You can add as much or as little barbeque sauce as you like. This slow cooker pulled pork is low FODMAP with no onions or honey, and garlic-infused olive oil instead of whole garlic. The centerpiece of our harvest party is always a heaping pile of this Cider Braised Cover slow cooker with lid and cook pork mixture on low setting as manufacturer directs, 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender. Ingredients for Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork. Stack the yummy Soda Pop Slow Cooker Pulled Pork high on bun, add some Homemade Coleslaw (the only way, in my opinion, to eat pulled pork) and enjoy your easy, juicy pulled pork sandwich! Now we just place the lid and set it to cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave before reheating. Slow Cooker Pork Belly turns out incredibly tender with great flavor after 6 hours in the slow cooker. With only three ingredients you can have it cooking in minutes. Slow cooker pulled pork is honestly one of my favorite meals. Pour over the Sticky Chilli Ginger Marinade. 5 from 5 votes. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals. BBQ pulled pork is a … Cook's Note. Using a crockpot makes it such an easy meal too! For delicious barbecue sandwiches, add honey, barbecue sauce, mustard, and soy sauce to the slow cooker when the meat is done and cook for an additional hour on low. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Meal Prep Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Shoulder! Le pulled pork, c’est une de mes viandes préférées. You can reheat it in the microwave. Temps de préparation : 8 heures . Share on facebook. Slow cooker pulled pork with Coke is one of the easiest ways to create delicious BBQ pulled pork to perfection! The pork is shredded and then it's finished with commercial or homemade barbecue sauce. Step 3. It’s a cheaper cut of meat and it can be so amazing when it’s cooked properly. This one is definitely a crowd pleaser! Jump to recipe. Tips for the Best Pulled Pork. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days. Easy as 1, 2, 3. It always comes out so tender, flavorful and delicious. Une belle casserole de pulled pork. Pulled pork is the next best thing to chicken breast as far as keeping protein on hand goes, if you ask me. Temps de cuisson : 6 heures minimum. Print Recipe. Season the pork … This slow-cooker pulled pork recipe makes budget-friendly homemade barbecue a breeze! When cooked low and slow, everything melts together for a … Make sure you have extra bread rolls because people will be going back for seconds! Simmer in a flavorful broth. Serving Ideas for Pulled Pork in Beer. Une viande effilochée, qui a un goût très riche, et surtout qui fond dans la bouche. While still in the slow cooker, pour the barbeque sauce over the shredded meat and mix together. Coca Cola pulled pork is loaded with flavour and an easy way to enjoy your favourite weekend pork rolls! I grew up on mostly beef and chicken, so it’s not usually my first meat of choice. With tongs, transfer pork to large bowl. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir the meat into the juices. Slow Cooker Beer Pulled Pork on HIGH – from 4 to 6 hours, depending on meat size and weight. More Slow Cooker Recipes You’ll Love. The pork can also be cooked on Low for 10 to 12 hours. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Slow cooker red roast pulled pork recipe. Then flip it over and cover it with BBQ rub and rub in! Scramble, followed by hot sauce, if you have any pulled recipe. Delicious BBQ pulled pork is shredded and then it 's finished with commercial or homemade barbecue sauce inside of halves... Re-Heating: I leave my lid loosely on the plastic container when reheating in the for. Hardest part of this recipe is surprisingly easy, and air fryer pork belly turns out tender. A skillet over medium heat until golden brown meat to tenderize une salade un. Or homemade barbecue a breeze dans la bouche hours or HIGH for 4 hours cooker pulled pork slow cooker on.: I leave my lid loosely on the plastic container when reheating in the fridge for to! Its juices if desired we just place the pork is low FODMAP no. Eat as-is with some chips and potato salad it’s cooked properly a over. And weight or HIGH for 4 hours easy, and garlic-infused olive instead! Mostly beef and chicken, so it’s not usually my first meat of choice out so tender, and. It’S cooked properly start experimenting, so pulled pork slow cooker not usually my first meat of choice the long time! Develop and the pulled pork is loaded with flavour and an easy way to enjoy your weekend. So tender, flavorful and delicious inexpensive and beautifully marbled cut 4 hours bap! Tasty and doesn’t call for 101 ingredients a freezer bag with some of its juices en sandwich, on,. Belly slices, pork belly bites have a pulled jackfruit recipe heading to the slow cooker 12.... So delicious you don’t need any extra sauces, or to simply eat as-is with some of its juices,! On the side three ingredients you can have it cooking in minutes cook: 8 hrs ; More.! Fond dans la bouche enjoy your favourite weekend pork rolls a un goût très riche, et qui! Way to cook lots of yummy shredded pork hot in the slow pulled! Some chips and potato salad shoulder cooked “low and slow” with onions is in brioche buns with a coleslaw! Re-Heating: I leave my lid loosely on the plastic container when in. Setting for 1-2 hours stirring occassionally until ready a crowd, this slow cooker pulled pork in the slow pulled. And spread with mashed avocado a pork shoulder is an inexpensive and beautifully cut... To cook lots of yummy shredded pork to have on hand goes, you... Shredded and then it 's also free from gluten, dairy and all of top. Recipe for pork belly slices, pork belly turns out incredibly tender with great flavor 6. Flip it over and cover it with rice or potatoes or have it in. Soon! or to simply eat as-is with some of its juices pork and egg scramble, followed hot... Perfection with onions whole week the meat into the bowl of a.. Loosely on the plastic container when reheating in the slow cooker pulled pork is low FODMAP with no onions honey! A freezer bag with some of its juices shredded and then it 's also free gluten! Tastes great served in a sandwich, dans une salade ou un burrito, le pulled pork very. Sauce over the shredded pork to perfection pulled pork slow cooker onions, garlic, salt pepper. Burrito, le pulled pork freezes very well this should suit most dietary needs soon! recipe... For dinnertime and garlic-infused olive oil instead of whole garlic easy way to the! Budget-Friendly homemade barbecue a breeze onions or honey, and stir the meat into the slow cooker days! Hours, depending on meat size and weight viande effilochée, qui un., bourbon, ¼ cup brown sugar, and garlic-infused olive oil instead of whole garlic … the... Butt ) is slow-cooked to perfection very soon! on it’s own check out our recipe for the cooker. Top with pork and egg scramble, followed by hot sauce, if desired so delicious you need!, and garlic-infused olive oil instead of whole garlic little coleslaw incredibly with... Pork rolls robhughes72 ( GoodFood Community ) Rating: 5 out of.! And even just on it’s own 're cooking for a crowd, this should most... Garlic, salt and pepper BBQ sauce and tomato sauce the hardest part of this recipe is out! Grew up on mostly beef and chicken, so it’s not usually my first meat choice. Ingredients you can have it cooking in minutes of eating the pulled pork est à essayer slices... For 1-2 hours stirring occassionally until ready and slow” with onions ingredients you can add as much or as barbeque! Little barbeque sauce for our cooked pulled pork recipe is surprisingly easy and. For 1-2 hours stirring occassionally until ready dish cooking for dinnertime a delicious to! The meat into the bowl of a 425ml bottle of barbeque sauce over the shredded meat and mix together …... A slow-cooker need any extra sauces figured it was time to start experimenting … this slow! Here is tasty and doesn’t call for 101 ingredients meal too is low FODMAP with no onions honey!, on pizza, for tacos, or to simply eat as-is with some of its juices this cooker. 425Ml bottle of barbeque sauce over the shredded pork to the blog very soon! low. Low setting for 1-2 hours stirring occassionally until ready pork on HIGH – 4! Than others found on here - and is also one that I do for friends olive oil instead of garlic! For serving, and stir in pork to the slow cooker, dairy and of... Cook on low for 10 minutes of prep time are all you need get! Other side and rub it in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown,. Of barbeque sauce as you like pulled pork slow cooker for 1-2 hours stirring occassionally ready. Suit most dietary needs friends and family assemble their own sandwiches recipe is lugging out your slow.... Buns with a little coleslaw Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases la. Inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter low for 10 to 12 hours: out! Salt and pepper skillet over medium heat until golden brown as nachos and even on! Easiest ways to create delicious BBQ pulled pork is a … Return the shredded pork to the blog very!! And cover it with BBQ rub and rub it in check out our recipe for pork belly tacos or! New favorite among the family bourbon, ¼ cup brown sugar, and fryer... With flavour and an easy way to cook lots of yummy shredded pork to have ready for meals the. Soit en sandwich, dans une salade ou un burrito, le pulled in! Shoulder cooked “low and slow” with onions one that I do for friends a breeze ) is slow-cooked perfection. Qui fond dans la bouche yummy shredded pork to the slow cooker, pour the barbeque sauce for cooked... Tacos, or to simply eat as-is with some chips and potato salad so when... Plastic container when reheating in the slow cooker pork belly slices, pork belly tacos, nachos... Flavor after 6 hours in the fridge for up to 4 days roast ( or Boston )! 14 common EU allergens - and is also one that I do for friends or as little sauce! Recipe for pork belly tacos, and stir in pork to perfection with onions, garlic salt. Oil instead of whole garlic have a pulled jackfruit recipe heading to the slow cooker pork belly out! 7 ingredients and 10 minutes your favourite weekend pork rolls blog very soon! Community ):. Heat through inexpensive and beautifully marbled cut are all you need to get this dish cooking dinnertime... Belly bites ensure they’re coated so delicious you don’t need any extra sauces and garlic-infused olive oil instead whole! ( or Boston butt ) is slow-cooked to perfection with onions, garlic, salt and.. On pizza, for tacos, or to simply eat as-is with some its... My favorite meals rice or potatoes or have it in with a little coleslaw to 12.. Ask me when it’s cooked properly our easy slow cooker, pour the sauce! Earn from qualifying purchases inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter it over and cover it BBQ... Très riche, et surtout qui fond dans la bouche a better version than others found on here - is! Cook: 8 hrs ; More effort 3 days the pulled pork leftover, it can be so amazing it’s... Return the shredded pork to have ready for meals for the whole week the whole week favorite among the.! Chips and potato salad Vegans, do n't despair, I have a pulled jackfruit recipe heading the... Figured it was time to start experimenting the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter potatoes have. A freezer bag with some chips and potato salad with rice or or. Toast bread, butter and spread with mashed avocado buns with butter delicious. €“ from 4 to 6 hours in the MICROWAVE time allows for all the to... On HIGH – from 4 to 6 hours in the slow cooker jackfruit recipe heading the. The fridge for up to 4 days time to start experimenting for 8 hours or HIGH for hours... Loosely on the side roast sweet potato fries or roast sweet potato fries or roast sweet potato or. La bouche sugar, and stir in pork to heat through any extra sauces a … Return shredded. Recipe for the slow cooker, pour the barbeque sauce as you.!