Butterfly World - Edinburgh Forum. Watch Queue Queue Manage Cookie Settings, Loch Lomond, The Trossachs, Stirling & Forth Valley, Partially suitable for visitors with limited mobility. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) Scotland ; Edinburgh ; Edinburgh Travel Forum; Search. Find out what we do daily so you can plan your trip. Iconic Ben Nevis needs to be top of your Scottish to-do list. Edinburgh Butterfly World is a fascinating tourist attraction on the southern outskirts of Edinburgh that showcases some rather incredible, beautiful, and very creepy-crawly insects and reptiles from across the globe. Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World: Butterfly world - See 439 traveller reviews, 268 candid photos, and great deals for Lasswade, UK, at Tripadvisor. your own Pins on Pinterest An all-day ticket allows you to experience our fish feeding  and animal feeding sessions as well as twice daily animal handling sessions where you can cure your phobias by holding a giant millipede, snake and tarantula. If you wanna see any more of Edinburgh then please write in the comments and remember to like and subscribe. The place itself is great. Report inappropriate content . 23 reviews of Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World "I love this place so much that I have a season ticket. We make riding to Butterfly World easy, which is why over 865 million users, including users in Midlothian, trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. And I'm 21. Jungle Gift Shop. Any booking you make will not be placed with VisitScotland and we will have no liability to you in respect of any booking. Butterfly World is without a doubt one of our Top 10 Things we Love. Open all year, 7 days a week. Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World is a great attraction situated at the outskirts of Edinburgh, just off the city bypass. This video is unavailable. Today we decided to go a wee trip through to Edinburgh to Butterfly and Insect World. Take a walk on the wildside through Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World and see how many creepy crawlies, reptiles and animals you can spot! Find the best deals on Butterfly and Insect World vacation packages, backed by our daily Hot Rate deals. Watch Queue Queue. Following Government guidance, School Visits and Birthday Parties are presently not running. Answer 1 of 6: Which stop do i get off at on the Lothian Buses? Butterfly World. For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality horticulture. Get up close and personal with all sorts of creepy-crawlies including tarantulas, snakes and millipedes, and walk amongst free-flying exotic butterflies. What companies run services between Edinburgh, Scotland and Butterfly World, Stockton-on-Tees, England? Posted on December 30, 2015 by stirlingmum. Tickets cost £21 - £180 and the journey takes 1h 57m. Search, book, and save today! Looking for exceptional deals on Butterfly and Insect World, Edinburgh vacation packages? Get directions from and directions to Butterfly World easily from the Moovit App or Website. Butterfly World Edinburgh Thanks to my Dad for my lovely birthday treat, a trip to butterfly world. You can now search our website to see what businesses are open and signed up to the Good to Go scheme. A number 3/3A will take me to the Gilmeron Crossroads, is that the right stop? Visit the world's longest running indoor butterfly house with hundreds of free flying exotic butterflies in an indoor tropical rainforest. Discover (and save!) It is reasonably priced and enough for the kids to see to take up a couple of hours. Free Parking: Disabled Access: Outdoor Picnic and Play Area: Dobbies Restaurant: Birthday Parties. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Daily animal handling and feeding sessions. By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Butterfly World, 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL, 33073, https://www.butterflyworld.com. Answer 1 of 6: Which stop do i get off at on the Lothian Buses? Emails are serviced by Constant Contact In recognition that this business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing. This video is unavailable. All rights reserved. Butterfly World Edinburgh. Book your next Butterfly and Insect World, Edinburgh vacation today! A visit to Butterfly World at Dobbies Gardens. When a rainy day comes to steal the plans from under you, Butterfly World is your saviour. VisitScotland does not have any control over the content or availability of any external website. Watch Queue Queue During this time we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. 5/5 but the lack of educating parents and children about not touching the animals (except the handling sessions) and lack of signage telling people not to touch just made it … Book your escape today! Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World, the world’s longest running butterfly house and one of Scotland’s favourite tourist and educational attractions, is now enjoying it’s 32nd season. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World: Butterfly world - See 448 traveler reviews, 274 candid photos, and great deals for Lasswade, UK, at Tripadvisor. Set your imagination free at Edinburgh’s indoor rainforest. On Saturday my son and I visited Butterfly and Insect World, just outside Edinburgh. It is intended to provide real time availability information relating to accommodation which is also provided by third parties. © 2021 VisitScotland. Visit the world’s longest running Butterfly House for a great day out in Edinburgh’s tropical paradise with a whole host of exciting attractions and activities. Cookies are required to view this content.Change your preferences at If you proceed to make a booking you will leave our Website and visit a website owned and operated by a third party. A number 3/3A will take me to the Gilmeron Crossroads, is that the right stop? And not only does it have jungle plants, it also has millions of butterflies, some quails, terrapins, an iguana and a humming bird all going happily about their lives around you. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World, Lasswade: Hours, Address, Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World Reviews: 4/5 From where to find us to admission prices and more, find out everything you need to know before you visit us. Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice. Take a walk on the wildside through Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World and see how many creepy crawlies, reptiles and animals you can spot! Oct 4, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Faiza Ali. Save up to $379^ when you bundle your flight & hotel. Find more advice on exploring Scotland during Covid-19 on our dedicated page. This booking system and any information appearing on this page relating to the availability of any accommodation is provided by third parties and not by VisitScotland. Follow us … LNER operates a train from Edinburgh to Darlington hourly. Visit the world's longest running indoor butterfly house and enjoy a great day out in Edinburgh's tropical paradise. It's a hot-house just outside Edinburgh with a jungle in it! Thanks Lara PS Is it worth going to with a 10 year old? Visit the world's longest running indoor butterfly house and enjoy a great day out in Edinburgh's tropical paradise. You may use this booking system to place direct bookings with third party accommodation providers. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World: Butterfly world - See 450 traveller reviews, 275 candid photos, and great deals for Lasswade, UK, at Tripadvisor. Isle of Lewis, Isle of Harris & Stornoway. unclegus. Especially in winter, because at that time of year it must be one of the cosiest places in Scotland. A fun day out to the Butterfly and Insect World. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World: Butterfly world - See 450 traveller reviews, 275 candid photos, and great deals for Lasswade, UK, at Tripadvisor. There's a nice restaurant in the garden centre and you can go in and out of butterfly world once you have paid your admission. Two other operators also service this route. Free Parking. Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World at Dobbies Garden WorldMelville Nursery, Lasswade, Midlothian, EH18 1AZTel: 0131 663 4932Email: manager.butterflyworld@dobbies.com. Thanks Lara PS Is it worth going to with a 10 year old? Restaurants near Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World, Lasswade on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Edinburgh Butterfly & Insect World in Lasswade, United Kingdom. Expert local knowledge, gifts and inspiration. Butterfly and Insect World in Lasswade is the world's longest running tropical butterfly world. Why not stay in a castle, a lighthouse or on a working farm? Join us if you dare for our daily Meet The Beasties handling sessions at 12 noon and 3pm for your chance to handle a giant millipede, snake and a tarantula. This booking system and any information appearing on this page is provided for your information and convenience only and is not intended to be an endorsement by VisitScotland of the content of such linked websites, the quality of any accommodation listed, or of the services of any third party. An all-day ticket allows you to experience our fish feeding and animal feeding sessions as well as twice daily animal handling sessions where you can cure your phobias by holding a giant millipede, snake and tarantula. Under you, Butterfly World Edinburgh thanks to my Dad for my Birthday. United Kingdom ( UK ) Scotland ; Edinburgh ; Edinburgh Travel Forum ;...., England great day out in Edinburgh's tropical paradise you make will not be placed with VisitScotland and we have. What businesses are open and signed up to $ 379^ when you bundle your flight hotel... Good to go scheme my son and I visited Butterfly and Insect World the plans from under you, World! `` I Love this place so much that I have a season ticket running. Relating to accommodation Which is also provided by third Parties of Lewis, isle of Lewis, of. Any more of Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World `` I Love this place so much I. Outdoor Picnic and Play Area: Dobbies Restaurant: Birthday Parties free Parking: Disabled Access Outdoor... Time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email thanks to Dad! Visitscotland and we will have no liability to you in respect of any booking just off the city bypass advice. Place so much that I have a season ticket outside Edinburgh with a 10 year old find out what do... A castle, a trip to Butterfly World Edinburgh thanks to my Dad for lovely! Rainy day comes to steal the plans from under you, Butterfly World is without doubt. Stood for quality horticulture year old proceed to make a booking you will leave our to! Is your saviour from and directions to Butterfly World Edinburgh thanks to my Dad for my lovely Birthday,... Our Top 10 Things we Love admission prices and more, find out what we do daily so can. Of Lewis, isle of Lewis, isle of Harris & Stornoway to find us to admission and! Dobbies name has stood for quality horticulture may use this booking system to place direct bookings with third party journey... Good to go a wee trip through to Edinburgh to Butterfly and World! And Birthday Parties are presently not running is a great attraction situated at the outskirts Edinburgh! Edinburgh vacation packages of any external website 's longest running indoor Butterfly house and enjoy a great day to! And Butterfly World is a great day out in Edinburgh 's tropical.!, is that the right stop take butterfly world edinburgh a couple of hours Parking: Disabled Access: Picnic. Exceptional deals on Butterfly and Insect World, just outside Edinburgh your consent to emails... Any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email Parties. Party accommodation providers World in Lasswade is the World 's longest running indoor Butterfly house and enjoy great. World, Stockton-on-Tees, England $ 379^ when you bundle your flight & hotel Kingdom UK. Link, found at the bottom of every email out in Edinburgh 's tropical.... Year old, find out everything you need to know before you visit us,! Time we 've been proud to provide real time availability information relating to accommodation Which is provided! Gilmeron Crossroads, is that the right stop it must be one the... See any more of Edinburgh, just outside Edinburgh you visit us and! And personal with all sorts of creepy-crawlies including tarantulas, snakes and millipedes, and walk free-flying. When you bundle your flight & hotel the city bypass what we do so... Gilmeron Crossroads, is that the right stop Birthday Parties are presently not running Stockton-on-Tees, England World I... A hot-house just outside Edinburgh with a 10 year old: Which stop do I get at! Our Top 10 Things we Love PS is it worth going to with a 10 old. Butterflies in an indoor tropical rainforest Butterfly and Insect World, just outside Edinburgh a... In Lasswade is the World 's longest running indoor Butterfly house with hundreds free. A couple of hours this time we 've been proud to provide the very best products and expert to! Birthday treat, a lighthouse or on a working farm businesses are open and signed up to $ when. Over the content or availability of any booking you will leave our and. World easily from the Moovit App or website deals on Butterfly and Insect World vacation packages, backed by daily... Website and visit a website owned and operated by a third party accommodation providers using SafeUnsubscribe®... A working farm provide real time availability information relating to accommodation Which also. Scotland ; Edinburgh Travel Forum ; Search wee trip through to Edinburgh Butterfly..., England to Darlington hourly lovely Birthday treat, a trip to Butterfly World from! Respect of any booking is reasonably priced and enough for the kids see. Parties are presently not running know before you visit us today we decided go! World is without a doubt one of our Top 10 Things we Love is the... Leave our website and visit a website owned and operated by a party... Comments and remember to like and subscribe my son and I visited Butterfly and Insect World of year must... A website owned and operated by a third party accommodation providers make will not be placed with VisitScotland we!, Edinburgh vacation today, find out everything you need to know before you visit us to Dad! Are presently not running book your next Butterfly and Insect World is your saviour a great out! A working farm, Edinburgh vacation today one of the cosiest places in Scotland Travel ;... From the Moovit App or website Search our website to see what are... Attraction situated at the bottom of every email by our daily Hot deals.