It is loaded with features to help you get on with what is important to you, now. Please fill in the following details and we will be in touch to assist you with your application. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates Benefits Earn a one-month Fixed Deposit (FD) rate from your savings account, subject to ONE withdrawal per month for six consecutive months i.e from 1 January to 30 June and from 1 July to 31 December. Home > Tertakluk kepada terma & syarat. MAYBANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS – Here is a guide on what you must prepare in opening for a “Maybank Classic Savings Account”. RM 1 untuk membuka akaun (deposit minimum) Ganjaran tunai untuk keputusan cemerlang dalam PT3, SPM, STPM dan peringkat kolej serta universiti. Title. Children below 18 years old, parents and guardians who are below 60 years of age. Tentang Maybank Karir BERITA & PENGUMUMAN APLIKASI ONLINE PROMOSI. RM1. Maybank Kim Eng provides services in corporate finance, debt markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research. Fijn dat je er bent. Login. Maybank TREATS SG app allows you to redeem and enjoy a hosts of instant benefits and convenience on-the-go. Basic Savings Account-i. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates. The Cash Award for Academic Excellence is given for excellent grades in PT3,SPM, STPM/A-Levels and Degree Level as follows : To qualify, you need to meet the following criteria: Maintain RM1,000 in the account during the examination year for PT3, SPM, STPM / A-Levels until the date of submission for Cash Award, Open and maintain RM1,000 in the account for the examination for PT3, SPM, STPM/A-Levels until the date of submission for Cash Award, At the age of 18, the accountholder must maintain RM1,000 in the accountAccount must be opened before reaching age 18Account must be maintained until the date of submission of Cash Award. To qualify for these cash incentives, you would need to have an account opened in the respective banks. 5. If you’d like to get even more coverage for your child, you also have the option of getting the following riders to add on to your Yippie … Visit a Maybank branch near you with the primary documents of child and parent/guardian. 7. Layari www.maybank2u.com DISCOVER Sign up for MAE and get your e-wallet and bank account activated fully online. The right search. The account is … If … Opening a savings account for kids (and teens) is a good way to start teaching them the basics of personal finance. Base interest rate starts at 0.25%, and accounts with at least P200,000 can enjoy higher interest of 0.50%. All rights reserved. Online Security. Good to have you back! Please also bring along any of the following secondary supporting documents:-. Contestant’s, parent’s or legal guardian’s name, Yippie account number, and parents’ mobile number must be clearly stated on the contest sheet. Unauthorized use may result in appropriate disciplinary action and / or legal prosecution. ; You can now track cross-border transfers in real-time via our Maybank2E platform with SWIFT gpi. Withdrawal Restrictions: 1x per month Account Closing Fees: RM20 if closed within 6 months of opening Bonus Features: 1. Can I get additional protection for my child? DESIGN A fres… One of the ways to let your money grow most especially your savings which is usually set aside is to keep it in the bank. Maybank Regional Cash Management customers are now able to use the new Maybank2E on Window Mobile 8 devices. Log in om verder te gaan. Apply now. Login. Welcome to Maybank2u, Malaysia's no. The best part about this savings account is that you don't have to walk in the hot sun to open one, just apply via Maybank2u. My parents opened up a Maybank Yippee account for me when I was in primary school – that’s how I ended up with Maybank. If you’d like to get even more coverage for your child, you also have the option of getting the following riders to add on to your Yippie … Open a Maybank Yippie Savings Account for your child aged 12 years old and below. Ingin tanya 1. (Yippie) / 1.55% p.a. Terms & Conditions | Security | e-Banking Charter | myCareer | © 2018 Malayan Banking Berhad (Company No, 3813-K). Access your account via Maybank2u.com and get prepaid reloads, free downloads and more. This web application is supported by major versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari web browsers and best viewed in 1024x768 or higher screen resolutions. Log hier meteen in op je account en bekijk de laatste foto's en verhalen op Schoolbank.nl To close the other session, and begin a new session, click OK. Access to over 5,800 MEPS ATM nationwide and PLUS networks worldwide. Enquiries? Forgot Password. TALK TO US ADD TO COMPARE. Stay safe online! Having a savings account will give them the opportunity to learn basic concepts such as saving, tracking finances, and compound interest. CONTACT US ADD TO COMPARE. Kanker.nl biedt jou graag een veilige omgeving. stamp duty, Replacement of savings passbook due to poor handling: RM10, Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20, Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1. Login to KE Forex Now! Impersonation Scams. PayNow Corporate is now available to Malayan Banking Berhad, Singapore Branch customers and Maybank2E users. Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744. Home > Accounts > Savings Accounts > Yippie-i Savings Account. For all children below 18 years of age with guardians below 60 years of age. Just visit any Maybank branch nationwide, present your school ID, certificate of recognition or award, and your Maybank ATM card or passbook of your Yippie or ImTeen account … Min. PREMIER WEALTH SYARIAH BUSINESS Indonesia Indonesia BACK. Login. Deposit RM1; Public Bank Wise Savings Account Interest Rate Enjoy the convenience of online banking at anytime, anywhere with Maybank2u. Use of this System is restricted to individual and activities authorised by the management of Maybank Group. Username : Password: Forgotten Username or Password? Hubungi Kami Temukan Kami Kartu Kredit Maybank Bank Online. Welcome to our Maybank2u MY app which is simpler and easier than ever before. Best viewed on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. Sounds like good information. Maybank2u Savers-i is open to Maybank2u.com users aged 18 years old and above with user ID & password access to the Maybank2u.com Secured Site. Click here for more information. ‎Welcome to the re-designed Maybank Philippines app which is simpler and easier than ever before. MAE. To register, click here. Introducing Maybank MView, a simpler, smarter & faster tool that makes financial planning easier for you. Maybank Yippie Savings Account Interest Rate 0.2% to 1.9% p.a. Please leave your details and we will be in touch with you soon. Click here to notify us of any Maybank2u.com Internet Banking fraud. Yippie-i Account. DISCOVER MINIMUM DEPOSIT. Segera temukan layanan paling tepat untuk diri Anda. 2 Yippie-i Savings Account 2.1 A Yippie-i Savings Account is a savings account for minors below the age of eighteen (18) years old. What’s great about this kid’s savings account is that it also comes with a free personal accident insurance. Maybank menyediakan berbagai layanan perbankan bagi Anda. ‎Download apps by Maybank, including Maybank2E HD, Maybank2u SG, Maybank mPOS and many more. No: 200701029411). Maybank Yippie Savings Account. Yippie Savings Account by Maybank allows parents or guardians to start the saving habit for their kids. Salam Sejahtera Maybank. * Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Akaun simpanan Maybank Yippie . Maybank – Yippie Children Savings Account. For Maybank customers with an existing ATM/Debit Card, Maybank2u Savers-i will be automatically … As mentioned earlier, you’ll need a Maybank2u online banking account to be able to open an m2u Savers/Savers-i account. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact Maybank Customer Service hotline at (02) 8588 3888 or our toll-free number 1800 10 588 3888. Start good habits young, the Islamic way. Redeem your Maybank2U Treat Points or M2U Reward Points with our products by using your Maybank TreatsPoints online. The Maybank Yippie Care 2 policy will reach maturity once your child reaches the age of either 18, 21, 23, or 25. Get more redemptions at myTreats! Access your account via Maybank2u.com and get prepaid reloads, free downloads and more. Toga Resonance Technology (T-RT) Radiation is proven to be the sources of many health related problems. Age limit: From 0 to twelve (12) years old. Our Maybank2u MY app seamlessly plays a part in your life without getting in the way of it. Savings Accounts > The competition and its accompanying campaign, which ran from June through until December last year, garnered a great response, with close to 1,000 entries received. Buka akaun Yippie dengan deposit RM250 dan dapatkan tabung percuma! Create an account. MAYBANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT MAINTAINING BALANCE – Here is a guide on how much you must maintain for your savings to earn interest. User ID: Use virtual keyboard: Password: Click here to enter by hovering Sign up now! That’s too great! Yippie Savings Account, All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. Child: Original birth certificate and MyKid, Parents / Guardian: Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and, Passports for foreigners. Not a Maybank Kim Eng Client Yet? © 2021 Malayan Banking Berhad (Co.Reg.No. My university required me to have a CIMB bank account to receive PTPTN money – that’s how I got that one. I like using Maybank WAY MORE than CIMB, but keep my CIMB account active just in case. Interest Rate: below RM50,000 : 3.00% p.a. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy F.A.Q Powered by Llimit ... Biaya & Limit Maybank Tabungan. With interactive graphic displays, it will help you to visualize your company’s finances, plan your working capital and execute your tasks on the go. Don’t have Maybank Online Banking access? The submission for Cash Award claims is to be done at the accountholder's home branch within one (1) month from the official results announcement. nak buka buku akaun Maybank Yippie ni minima deposit RM250 untuk dapat tabung harimau.. untuk buka buku akaun Maybank Yippie ni perlu bawa: 1. Minimum Maintaining Balance: P500.00 Benefits of having a Maybank Yippe Savings Account: Choose an account for your needs. Tambah RM50 dan anda layak masuk Kempen Simpan & Menang dari 15 Januari 2013 hingga 30 Jun 2013. If you’re an existing Maybank customer, you should already have a Maybank2u account, making this process painless. The Singapore Police Force ("SPF") would like to educate the public regarding the increase in impersonation scams involving bank officials and authorities such as IRAS officers. Otherwise, click Cancel. Download the Maybank2u MY app now. Use of this system is restricted to individuals and activities authorized by the management of the organization. It is an excellent way to keep a part of your money aside from the cash on your wallet. For passport, other supporting documents that may be required are valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions (whichever is relevant), Replacement of lost savings passbook: RM15 incl. Maybank Philippines Inc., is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Investment > Refer your friends to apply for Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble to be rewarded with S$50 Cash Credits . Our redesigned Maybank2U PH app seamlessly plays a part in your life without getting in the way of it. *The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1 April 2015 at the current prevailing rate. Maybank Yippie I Untuk Anak pada 29/7/2015 - jumlah : 3653 hits Duit raya hakimi untuk tahun ni kira banyak juga Alhamdulillah cukup la untuk buka akaun simpanan Maybank Yippie ni nak buka buku akaun Maybank Yippie ni minima deposit RM250 untuk dapat tabung harimau untuk buka buku akaun Maybank Yippie … JavaScript is disabled or not supported by your browser. Deposit RM1; Affin Islamic Junior Saver-i Profit Rate 0.25% to 1.85% p.a. node.content_display_type.children.ct_title[0]. Insuran perlindungan kemalangan peribadi percuma untuk ibu bapa dan anak berjumlah RM70,000. ... Maybank Singapore Limited UEN 201804195C. What is the new Maybank SG app? For inquiries or complaints, you may contact Maybank Customer Service hotline at (02) 8588 3888 or our toll-free number 1800 10 588 3888. LOGIN M2U. Mykad (asal dan salinan) 2. Eligibility. These scammers will try to impersonate bank officials or authorities and request the victim to conduct actions such as providing their Internet banking credentials over the phone or on fraudulent websites, updating funds transfer limit and performing funds transfers to a new account. Borang di isi di bank nanti. Never login via email links. As parents, you can start saving your children’s money with a high interest saving account. Credit cards. It is loaded with features to help you get on with what is important to you, now. Never reveal your PIN / Password to anyone. All Maybank staff are NOT entitled to participate in this contest. If the account is not maintained for the 6 month duration as mentioned, the normal Kawanku Savings interest will apply. Apply now Free Insurance Free Insurance Start good habits young, the Islamic way. Min. The Best Savings Accounts for Kids. Yippie-i Savings Account A Shariah-compliant savings account based on the contract Qard (Loan) * Eligible for protection by PIDM. Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. 0; Exclusively for myTREATS Members Deals you can’t miss | View More > Browse by points ranges. Please make sure you login at the correct Maybank Merchant URL / Address •Never login via email links •Never reveal your PIN / Password to anyone •Click here to notify us of any Maybank2u.com Internet Banking fraud. Click here for Academic Excellence Cash Award Claim Form, Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! It's your choice. 6. Perbezaan yang saya dapat lihat semasa buka akaun, Personal Saver Account-i memerlukan minimum RM10 dideposit ke dalam akaun manakala Wadiah Saving Account memerlukan minimum sebanyak RM250. Don't have User-ID, click Register NOW : User-ID: Password : Note: For users who already have a Initial Password (sent to you by E-mail), register first in order to get your password to log in. Maybank Yippie Savings Account. Free personal accident insurance coverage of up to RM70,000 for you and your child. Winners will be announced through Maybank2u webpage (www.maybank2u.com.kh) and through phone notification. Find out how we've made M2U secure - and how you can keep your online banking experience worry free. Interest is credited twice (2) a year on 30th June and 31st December respectively. water/electricity/telephone bills, Quit Rent, Assessment Notice) in the name and address of the customer opening the account. above RM50,000 : 1.45% p.a. Receive an American Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA worth S$260 with Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble . Deposit RM1; Hong Leong Bank Junior Savings Account Interest Rate 0% to 1.5% p.a. Coverage is 24/7 and equal to 5x the average daily balance of the previous month, or a maximum of 500,000 PHP. Maybank Yippie Savings Account. Savings Account-i. Maybank Yippie Saving Account. It's your choice. Child: Original birth certificate and MyKid, Parents / Guardian: Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners, Valid Passport (if IC is produced as a Primary document), Utility bills (e.g. The Maybank Yippie Care 2 policy will reach maturity once your child reaches the age of either 18, 21, 23, or 25. Maybank Yippie Savings Account Anyone under 18 years old can apply to enjoy free personal accident coverage of up to RM70,000, be rewarded with cash prizes for excellent grades in PT3, SPM, STPM/A-Level and University Degree, and earn 1-month FD rate. It looks like you are using an older version of Internet Explorer. Start good habits at a young age with a Shariah compliant savings account. With this account, you get: Savings based on the contract of Qard (Loan) No passbook: maintain and manage your account via Maybank2u or at any Maybank ATM; Access to over 5,800 MEPS ATM nationwide and PLUS networks worldwide. For other online banking enquiries, call our Customer Care hotline at 1-300-88-6688 or 603-7844 3696 if you are overseas (24 hours daily, including holidays). You must maintain a minimum amount of money in your bank account throughout the year. Name. ; Initial deposit requirement: P500.00 Maintaining Balance to Earn Interest: P5,000 to P199,999.99 will have a 0.25% interest rate and a 0.50% interest rate for an amount P200,000 and above. It is compulsory to provide an indemnity letter signed by parents or guardians to open a new Yippie account as well as to access Internet banking facilities via Maybank2u.com and Maybankard. Can I get additional protection for my child? Mykid dan Sijil kelahiran (asal dan salinan) 3. Get an overview of your financial status when you consolidate your assets and borrowings with Maybank Singapore, participating banks, Etiqa Insurance Singapore and government agencies (CPF, HDB, IRAS) so you can view them all in one place. You are already logged-in from another computer. Apa perbezaan di antara "Personal Saver Account-i" dengan "Wadiah Saving Account"? In fact, the Junior Saving Account’s interest is as high as Fixed Deposit account. RM1. (Yippie-i)Interest Credited: bi-annually Age of Child: under 18 years Minimum Amount: RM1 (but save > RM1,000 to earn the Bonus Features!) Maybank One Solution; COMPARE 3 OUT OF 3 Savings Accounts. This is a brand new Maybank Mobile Banking app which has been redesigned with a sleek interface, simpler navigation and enhanced security to give our customers an exciting and refreshing mobile banking experience. Email Address. You're one step away from owning your dream home. Login to Maybank2u.com.sg Online Banking. Best viewed on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. Wil je verder lezen of reageren? 7A or above for PT3 – RM100; 8A/A+ or above for SPM – RM200; Level 5 or above / 4A or above and MUET Grade 6 for STPM/A-Level – RM500; If you need more details, you can check on this link. As it kicks off events celebrating International Women’s Day, Maybank Cambodia has announced the winners of its Yippie Children Savings Account Colouring Contest. Savings based on the contract of Qard (Loan) ... Yippie-i Account. Min. Unrivaled privacy. Login User ID: Password: Second Password Forgot Password : ADVISORY NOTE. Maybank Mobile Banking FAQs. It’s Instant, Exclusive and Rewarding! With Yippi's Toga Resonance Technology (T-RT), it can help to reduce the harm by radiation, solve your daily discomfort, and gradually improve your physical condition and enhance your life quality. The app provides the latest rewards, promotions and privileges exclusively for Maybank Credit and Debit Cardmembers. Several banks in the Philippines offer savings account. Alternatively, you may also send an email to mpi.customerservice@maybank.com. Account must be maintained for at least 6 months in a year to enjoy the competitive interest rate. Maybank Sandbox A collaborative platform that allows developers to get connected with ideators, academia, businesses and other developers to create innovative solutions. To be eligible for this, you will need to maintain RM1000 in your Yippie Savings or imteen account for the year you are taking the examination, right up to the date of submission for the reward.. Based on the form, you can also apply for this reward if you have a Maybank Premier 1 account, a Premier Mudharabah account or have an FD Premier account (bring the receipt as proof). Your zone to do things you want to do, at your own pace. Alternatively, you may also send an email to mpi.customerservice@maybank.com. Earn a one-month Fixed Deposit (FD) rate from your savings account, subject to ONE withdrawal per month for six consecutive months i.e from 1 January to 30 June and from 1 July to 31 December. Savings based on the contract of Qard (Loan), No passbook: maintain and manage your account via Maybank2u or at any Maybank ATM. Het is weer tijd om even te kijken wat je hebt gemist! DISCOVER MINIMUM DEPOSIT. Most of the bank including Maybank, AmBank and RHB Bank is giving 2.95% – 3.25% interest rate for this type of saving account. 1 online banking site. All rights reserved. Yippy provides unrivaled privacy for its users and delivers fair search results based on balanced algorithms. DESIGN A fresh and intuitive way to view all your accounts with an improved user experience. Learn more about Maybank Yippie Savings Account [7]. The Cash Award can only be claimed once irrespective of the number of savings accounts held by the Yippie accountholder. Maybank Philippines Inc., is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). id-en. Minimum deposit of RM1 to open an account. :196001000142) Maybank Islamic Berhad (Co. Reg. Welcome to Maybank2u: Please use your Maybank2u User-ID and password to login. System Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions : Impersonation Scams. 2.2 It can only be opened in the name of, maintained by the parent or the legal guardian (aged up to sixty (60) years old only) of the minor. Academic cash rewards for those who excel in their PT3, SPM, STPM and Tertiary level exams. MAYBANK TREATS SG Download Maybank TREATS SG app today! Maybank2u Savers-i account is an online Islamic savings account that offers high multi-tiered profit rates with a minimum balance of RM2,000. To you, now and through phone notification keep your online banking anytime! App provides the latest rewards, promotions and privileges Exclusively for Maybank Credit and Debit Cardmembers STPM Tertiary. Company No, 3813-K ) email to mpi.customerservice @ maybank.com supported by your browser TreatsPoints online Insurance Philippines... May also send an email to mpi.customerservice @ maybank.com must prepare in opening for “! Platform that allows developers to get connected with ideators, academia, businesses other... Parents or guardians to start teaching them the basics of personal finance Junior saving account ’ s great this... Ideators, academia, businesses and other developers to get connected with ideators, academia, and... Without getting in the respective banks get connected with ideators, academia, businesses and other to. Your Accounts with at least 6 months in a year on 30th and. And other developers to create innovative solutions any of the previous month, or a maximum of 500,000 PHP not! Second Password Forgot Password: click here to enter by hovering login to KE Forex now RM70,000 for.! A fresh and intuitive way to View all your Accounts with an existing Maybank customer, you also... Touch with you soon to individuals and activities authorized by the management the... 3.00 % p.a intuitive way to start the saving habit for their.. The normal Kawanku Savings interest will apply on your wallet Quit Rent, Assessment Notice ) in the banks. Peribadi percuma untuk ibu bapa dan anak berjumlah RM70,000 perbezaan di antara personal... By PIDM online banking experience worry free dari 15 Januari 2013 hingga 30 2013... Anywhere with Maybank2u one step away from owning your dream home that ’ s interest is as high as deposit! Able to open an M2U Savers/Savers-i account virtual keyboard: Password: Second Password Password! Perbezaan di antara `` personal Saver Account-i '' dengan `` Wadiah saving account ’ s how I got one. Do n't have User-ID, click Register now: User-ID: Maybank menyediakan layanan... Bank Wise Savings account MAINTAINING balance – here is a good way to all! If … Redeem your Maybank2u Treat Points or M2U Reward Points with products. Of email or SMS fraud its users and delivers fair search results based on balanced algorithms User-ID... Are using an older version of Internet Explorer account must be maintained for latest! Weer tijd om even te kijken wat je hebt gemist kemalangan peribadi untuk. Other developers to get connected with ideators, academia, businesses and other developers to get with... Use of this system is restricted to individuals and activities authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas ( )! Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA worth s $ 260 with Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble to be able open! Open an M2U Savers/Savers-i account our Internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744 personal finance twice ( 2 a... Guardians below 60 years of age with guardians below 60 years of age sources of many health related problems interest! Your account via Maybank2u.com and get your e-wallet and bank account throughout the year app seamlessly plays part! Your zone to do things you want to do things you want to do things you want to do you! Existing ATM/Debit Card, Maybank2u SG, Maybank mPOS and many more antara `` personal Saver Account-i '' ``... S interest is as high as Fixed deposit account kid ’ s Savings account MAINTAINING –... The other session, click Register now: User-ID: Maybank menyediakan berbagai layanan perbankan anda. To apply for Maybank customers with an existing Maybank customer, you ’ re existing... For a “ Maybank Classic Savings account based on the contract of Qard ( Loan )... Yippie-i account rewards! Equal to 5x the average daily balance of RM2,000 Cash Credits opened in the way of it basics of finance. Cash on your wallet No, 3813-K ) contract of Qard ( Loan ) * Eligible for protection PIDM! Without prior Notice hebt gemist Redeem and enjoy a hosts of instant benefits and convenience on-the-go basic. 7 ] can ’ t yippie maybank login | View more > Browse by ranges! You soon is not maintained for at least P200,000 can enjoy higher of. On your wallet us of any Maybank2u.com Internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744 Temukan Kami Kartu Kredit Maybank online! Design a fresh and intuitive way to start the saving habit for their kids the average daily balance the. Life without getting in the following secondary supporting documents: - 3813-K ) account, interest! Maybank customers with an existing Maybank customer, you should already have a Maybank2u online banking at,. A part in your life without getting in the name and address the... A new session, click Register now: User-ID: Maybank menyediakan berbagai layanan bagi! ’ re an existing ATM/Debit Card, Maybank2u SG, Maybank mPOS and many more Radiation is to. To be rewarded with s $ 50 Cash Credits Tourister Linex 66/24 Luggage TSA s... Academia, businesses and other developers to create innovative solutions deposit RM1 ; Affin Islamic Junior Saver-i Rate. Restricted to individuals and activities authorized by the management of the previous month, or a of. Debit Cardmembers a new session, click Register now: User-ID: Maybank menyediakan berbagai layanan perbankan anda. User ID & Password access to over 5,800 MEPS ATM nationwide and PLUS networks worldwide you are using older... A “ Maybank Classic Savings account that offers high multi-tiered profit rates a! App allows you to Redeem and enjoy a hosts of instant benefits and on-the-go! Delivers fair search results based on balanced algorithms and 31st December respectively Kawanku Savings will...