Our goal is to create a warm and relaxed space which you … Read reviews and book now. Breakfast. Log In. Get delivery from Rumba Cubana super-fast to your door. OMGosh...every element of this dish was as good as it gets. Guacamole a lo Cubano. Bacon-wrapped cassava in applewood smoked bacon and slightly fried, served with our handcrafted Rumba Cubana aioli sauce. Cuban music surrounds you when you walk into any of our restaurants. Something I'm committed to doing in the future for sure! Send. Loved it!!! Order delivery online from Rumba Cubana in Jersey City instantly with Seamless! Looking forward to eating ..."" Zum Hauptinhalt springen. Highly recommend! Nos vemos pronto! Claimed. Beautiful place. We offer such delights … Food was excellent! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A traditional Cuban dish consisting of thinly shredded beef simmered with tomatoes, bell peppers and onions, Cuban-style minced ground beef seasoned with spices and simmered with olives, chopped onions, peppers and raisins, Famous crispy seared shredded flank steak marinated with Rumba's Mojo and cooked with red onions, Marinated in a fusion of ingredients like garlic, sour orange and lime, seared on the grill and topped with grilled onions, Juicy and flavorful skirt steak, grilled to perfection and served with our homemade chimichurri sauce, Thin cutlet of choice top round steak, seasoned in classic Cuban spices then lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Daily Monday Special. DashPass • Cuban, Bar and Grill • 4.5 (12 ratings) • 5389.4 mi • $ $0.00. View delivery time and booking fee. 197 reviews Closed Now. I had a very wonderful lunch in June with co-worker friend. The food is great service excellent our waiter went above and beyond music is good how can I forget the drinks are to die for. Select. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302-1771 +1 201-878-4400 Website Menu. Good food for great value. Your Address. We've...had platters, salads, sandwiches, and it's all been tasty! good as well. NJ Devils Airlines in East Rutherford, NJ. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: Decor - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,704 candid photos and videos. Fresh Guacamole with a Cuban Twist, pineapple cubes, fresh lime juice and extra virgin olive oil. Third time here, the food, drinks and the service have been consistently great. More. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302-1771. Good quality Cuban food. Great waiter!! Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Rumba Cubana. All info on Rumba Cubana in Jersey City - Call to book a table. 235 Pavonia Ave (201) 878-4400. 11am – 10pm (DINE IN) Now open: Rumba Cubana, 237 Pavonia Avenue, Hamilton Park, Jersey City. Please go to Rumba Cubana. When we arrived I had a great welcoming feeling. Search. A lovely plate arrived with perfectly golden rings that were tender inside, crisp and crunchy outside and seemed so light they must have been done in an air fryer. My boss, and friend, ordered Rumba Cubana to-go for a socially distant lunch in the park and my food was so delicious that my husband and I have ordered it for dinner for the last 2 nights (making this 3 days in a row). closed. Get directions, reviews and information for Rumba Cubana in Jersey City, NJ. All photos (33) All photos (33) Get food delivered. My boyfriend and I had a full dinner with leftovers for only $25. If you haven't been yet, put it on the top of your to-do restaurant list for downtown JC. Light, authenticate seasoning, fresh ingredients, generous portions, exquisite flavors. Moving to Jersey City was hard and finding a great restaurant and delicious food, great drinks, staff, ambiance, was a must for me. Awesome food, even better service, and at an incredible price. Explore menu, see photos and read 2 reviews: "Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere, even during Covid-19 times. Order online and track your order live. Service was excellent and food was delicious. Rumba Cubana. Preorder to. - See 21 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Mains. Jersey City. Waiter was very attentive. I have been there several times and each time I am warmly greeted by the host, service here clearly matters, and it shows. Share. Convenient location. It's all I can do to not head there for dinner again tonight and have the exact same meal. The food/drinks/dessert where all so good!!! Excellent service each and every time we dine here. I particularly enjoyed the paella which was flavorful yet not over-spiced. Service was very good as soon as I walked in the door. Rumba Cubana: Delicious Food and Drinks! We come here for brunch and are always impressed by the quality of food and service. It’s located in the base of the Park Francis building at 237 Pavonia Avenue.. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is rated 4.7 stars by 118 OpenTable diners. 4.7. Rumba Cubana is a showcase of our culture to the world. The atmosphere was nice. Get quick answers from Rumba Cubana staff and past visitors. Order online. The ladies at the door should smile a bit more. Share. dined there frequently. Select. Send. My entire family loves coming here day or night. Rumba Cubana: Let’s try Cuban - See 22 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere, even during Covid-19 times. Sunday – Thrusday. To top it all off, they haven't once made any mistakes on our orders - and delivery comes quickly. Location and hours. Uber Eats rumbacubana.com. 0. https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-jersey/rumba-cubana-387973894 OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. No delivery fee on your first order. had platters, salads, sandwiches, and it's all been tasty! The service was excellent. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, NJ. All the servers were friendly and quickly took care of any requests. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. Not sure where to start, if I could give 10 stars for everything I would. The service was also great! Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. Rumba Cubana is an excellent and lively spot. 11am – 10pm. A fresh dining experience courtesy of a husband-and-wife team has officially opened in Downtown Jersey City, and patrons can look forward to an extensive menu complemented by a diverse cocktail list in a cozy environment. and for a few years has been attracting people who are being delighted by our typical flavor. This was my second visit and I couldn't wait! ¿Rumba Cubana - Jersey City está aceptando reservaciones? Cuban restaurant & bar serving traditional dishes, shakes & cocktails in a tropical-themed setting. Please also note that the kids meal is a generous portion! Interior: Tropical chic meets old-world Cuban charm at Rumba Cubana.We loved the colorful art work, giant palm trees, and wicker pendant lights, which give the space a relaxed, Caribbean vibe. I'd definitely go back again to try other dishes! It's my new go-to restaurant in JC!! A Pair Of Pork Chops Slowly Grilled With A Splash Of Fresh Lime, Sliced Onions, Grilled Smoked Pork Chops Topped With Caramelized Pineapple Slices, A Pair Of Succulent Fried Pork Chops Topped With Sautéed Onions, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City, Courtyard by Marriott Jersey City Newport. See all restaurants in Jersey City. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: IMG_20181007_141723_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,694 candid photos and videos. This location is lovely and roomier than the location in North Bergen. And had a lot of food to take home. more, The Cuban Empanada Trio is our traditional fresh empanadas made to order and served with our Rumba's sauce. Sandwiches. We had the Mariquitas de Plátano(plantain chips) and Papas Rellenas appitizer which were both very good. Get the energy you need for the remaining hours of the day 93 Food was good; 92 Delivery was on time; 95 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. OR. Makes me feel like I am in Cuba!!!! I love Rumba Cubana! Friday – Saturday. Celebrated September birthday’s with great friends last weekend and it was an awesome experience as always! 328 Reviews (201) 878-4400 Website. Rumba Cubana is a Cuban restaurant and bar in Guttenberg, North Bergen, Clifton, and Jersey City. Topped With Grilled Onions, Chicken Breast Wrapped With Bacon, Stuffed With Ham And Swiss Cheese And Topped With A Creamy Bechamel Sauce, Boneless Chicken Breast Cooked In Garlic & White Wine Sauce, Green Peas, Roasted Bell Peppers, Chicken Breast Cooked In An Extraordinary Honey And Garlic Sauce, Slowed Cooked Shredded Chicken In A Zesty Creole Sauce, Olives, Peppers & Onion, Shrimp Sautéed In Our Homemade Zesty Red Creole Sauce, Bell Peppers & Onions, Shrimp Sautéed In Butter, Garlic And White Wine, Topped With Fresh Chopped Parsley, Filet of Fish Marinated in Olive Oil, White Wine, And Garlic Cooked Simply Grilled, Salmon Filet Pan Roasted With Garlic, White Wine And Olive Oil, Pan-Roasted Salmon Set On A Bed Of Slowly Simmered Pineapple Sauce Topped With Fresh Mango-Pineapple Pico de Gallo, Lobster Tail In A Zesty Red Creole Sauce, Bell Peppers & Onions, Filet Of Fish, Oven Roasted, Stuffed With Red Pepper, Crab Meat, & Paprika, Whole Red Snapper Marinated, Deep Fried And Topped With Sliced Onions, Grilled Shrimp, Fish Filet, Calamari, Scallops, Lobster, Clams, And Mussels Prepared With Your Choice Of Sauce Enchilado Sauce - Tomato, Pepper And Onion Creole Sauce Salsa Verde - Creamy Spinach Garlic Green Sauce White Wine Sauce - Olive Oil. Rumba Cubana 235 Pavonia Ave Jersey City NJ 07302. the cocktails were good as well, A fantastic eatery with great servers, good food and nice cocktails all at a reasonable price......especially the appetizer plates which were a nice assortment of flavors. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The service was on point, which is a what I want when I go anywhere. 39-10 Broadway. Delicious food. Rumba Cubana: Great food, good price! Rumba’s Cafe is right here, at 513 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ…. The server was so friendly. 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302-1771 +1 201-878-4400 Website Menu. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, Casual Dining Cuban cuisine. Full Menu. We will gladly return with more friends.More, Thought we would check the Cuban restaurant out that was close to our accommodation. OMGosh...every element of this dish was as good as it gets. Dinner with my girlfriend. Rumba Cubana: Love this Place!!! Sunday. Great food, great service, & great prices! According to Rumba Cubana’s website, the Lopez family came to America from Cuba in 2000 with a dream of bringing the flavor & family recipes of home to us, and the restaurant definitely succeeds in creating an authentic experience for diners. Also Topped with Mozzarella Cheese, Boneless Chicken Bites Marinated In Rumba's Signature Mojo Sauce Lightly Fried. If you haven't been yet, put it on the top of your to-do restaurant list for downtown JC. She and her husband have...dined there frequently. This is a must stop when I return to JC.More. Rumba Cubana, a popular Jersey Cuban restaurant and bar has set up shop in Jersey City at 235 Pavonia Avenue. Nice touch!Just an FYI, parking is tough, there is valet parking right next door. - See 22 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Book now at Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ. Delivery. I’ll be back with my family. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. The value is amazing. Ladin, lingua ladina . The servers are all so nice and so accommodating. It's been a few months since I had fried calamari, and this was a delicious surprise. 39-10 Broadway. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City Picture: Ambience and Decor - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,708 candid photos and videos. The server was so friendly. Copyright © 2021 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Please also note that the kids meal is a generous portion! Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. We will gladly return with more friends. Jersey City Tourism Jersey City Hotels Jersey City Bed and Breakfast ... Rumba Cubana Restaurant. Also Topped with Mozzarella Cheese, Thinly sliced pieces of marinated steak, cooked with sautéed onions, green and red peppers, Boneless Chicken Breast Cutlet Marinated In Mojo Sauce. The drinks were good, food is always tasty and generous portions! No delivery fee on your first order. A Cuban Tradition! The business is located in 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA. 22 reviews #30 of 456 Restaurants in Jersey City $$ - $$$ Caribbean Latin Spanish. I will be back! Enter your delivery address. 235 Pavonia Ave Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA - Retrouvez les avis de vos amis, des influenceurs, des magazines et des guides qui parlent du Rumba Cubana. Don't miss the side orders either - I am living for the black beans and plantains. Pickup. The service is good. Cuban music and pineapple-shaped lantern… Rumba Cubana: Jersey Gem - See 21 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Rumba Cubana is easily the best new addition to the Downtown Jersey City dining scene of 2018. Cuban delivered from Rumba Cubana at 513 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07307, USA After a 5 hour drive back home from Killington, stopped by Rumba Cubana for a quick bite with friends. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is a Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. Definitely will be back, Overall, the experience was great. I ordered the fried calamari as a starter and the stuffed avocado with fish ceviche for my entree. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. 22 reviews #30 of 455 Restaurants in Jersey City $$ - $$$ Caribbean Latin Spanish. Opens in 55 min : See all hours. Restaurants: Gotham City Diner Diner Restaurants in Fair Lawn, NJ. Then it got better...my stuffed avocado with fish ceviche arrived and I was transported. I highly recommend this place! Then it got better...my stuffed avocado with fish ceviche arrived and I was transported. Rumba Cubana. Also, since we were outside we were able to enjoy dinner with our pups at our feet. Great value and experience after three months of not eating out. This was the restaurant we met on the first night for dinner. Beautiful place with great ambiance! Waiter recommended the meat platter for 2 wouldn't do that again, the pork lecon is such a winner friends had the white fish she loved it Drinks are always good, place is always busy so nothing sits around Great spot staff are adorable and helpful, helps to speak spanish to bus boys and food servers. Food is delicious and inexpensive. What an excellent idea to open up a Rumba Cubana in Jersey City. Photo by Chris Fry/Jersey Digs. 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302. We stayed for 3 hours and enjoyed every minute. Love the drinks! I recommend. We, the owners of Rumba Cubana, would like to invite you to our restaurants! Will come back again. Save. Had a wonderful time with 4 friends and the staff were so considerate to not make us feel rushed....We stayed for 3 hours and enjoyed every minute. Service was very slow but the restaurant offered free dessert to make up for it! Rumba Cubana is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Fried Lean Chunks Of Pork, Marinated And Roasted In Our Special Garlic Mojo And Topped With Sautéed Onions. Great food, great service, neighborhood go-to. Walking our dogs, we headed there for a late dinner based on my neighbor's recommendation. The food was absolutely delicious and their service was extremely friendly and attentive. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Jersey City, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Jersey City, Hotels near Downtown Jersey City, New Jersey - Waterfront 9/11 Memorial - #8, Hotels near Katyn Forest Massacre Memorial, Hotels near The Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre, Hotels near Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Jersey City, Italian Restaurants for Families in Jersey City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Jersey City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Jersey City. The cuisine is authentic and delicious. Order online and track your order live. And had a lot of food to take home. We had a great time and enjoyed our food and drinks. See all restaurants in Jersey City. P.S. The service and margaritas were good! How is Rumba Cubana - Jersey City restaurant rated? Came back and took appetizer and main order. Yes, Rumba Cubana (235 Pavonia Ave) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Something I'm committed to doing in the future for sure! Suggestion, make reservations unless you want to wait to eat. Seared On The Grill And Topped With Grilled Onions, Thin Cut Chicken Breast, Seasoned, Lightly Breaded And Fried To A Perfect Golden Brown, Sliced Onions. For a birthday, only thing I will say is be prepared for the noise of the staff singing happy birthday. Caribbean, Latin $$ - $$$ 4.7 mi. Book now at Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ. Great food and impeccable service. Rumba Cubana, Jersey City: See 22 unbiased reviews of Rumba Cubana, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 807 restaurants in Jersey City. The tropical salmon was amazing! I went for my birthday in November and loved everything. Is Rumba Cubana - Jersey City currently accepting reservations? Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Definitely recommend! Make a Reservation at Rumba Cubana - Jersey City. 50 Paterson Ave. 235 Pavonia Avenue Jersey City, NJ 07302 Uber. - See 22 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Jersey City, NJ, at Tripadvisor. 1 review 1 photo. Nice restaurant, nice atmosphere, reasonably priced good food. Rumba’s Cafe is right here, at 513 Central Ave, Jersey City, NJ…. It was accompanied by a savory chili sauce that made the calamari perfection! The food was very good but shrimp in garlic lacked a little flavor and not hot enough. Busy place with great atmosphere and good food. Reservieren Sie jetzt im Rumba Cubana - Jersey City in Jersey City, , NJ, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 2 Bewertungen: "Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere, even during Covid-19 times. and for a few years has been attracting people who are being delighted by our typical flavor. The paella was...the highlight; serving was big enough for two to share.More, I was in Jersey City attending my 30 year high school reunion, its been that long since I've been back to JC. 22 reviews #30 of 456 Restaurants in Jersey City $$ - $$$ Caribbean Latin Spanish. Jersey City, NJ 07302 Uber. Upon entering the restaurant, you are met with a lively, authentic vibe; … Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. This is a must stop when I return to JC. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Visit us in one of our locations today! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Very affordable too. 6909 JFK Boulevard East. Their telephone number is +1 201-878-4400. Reserve ahora en Rumba Cubana - Jersey City de Jersey City, , NJ; explore el menú, vea fotografías y lea 2 reseñas: "Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere, even during Covid-19 times. I love this place. Save. I hope they stay in Hamilton Park for a while! Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. OR. Rumba Cubana - Jersey City is Cuban restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. Picadillo | Ground Beef; Pollo | Chicken; Guayaba y Queso | Guava and cheese; Espinaca y Queso | Spinach and cheese; Queso | Cheese, Traditional Ham Croquettes Lightly Fried Until Golden Brown, Homemade Breaded Mashed Potato Filled With Authentic Picadillo Cubano, Fried Green Pressed Plantains Topped With Your Choice Of Churrasco Or Spanish Sausage, Crispy Bites Of Battered Fish Filet, Served With Tartar Sauce, Stuffed Plantain Cups Picadillo | Ground Beef Enchilado De Camarones | Sauteed Shrimp In A Cuban Creole Sauce. Everything else was delicious. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Rumba Cubana at 235 Pavonia Ave in Jersey City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Highly recommend this place and we will undoubtedly eat there again!More, Thankfully there is spacious outdoor seating so our wait wasn't long. Mofongos were very bland, guava and cheese empanadas the inside wasn’t melted properly. All Mofongo entrées are made with fresh mashed green plantains, Shredded Chicken Simmered In A Zesty Tomato Sauce With Bell Peppers & Onions & Peppers, Cuban Style Shredded Beef Braised in Zesty Creole Sauce, Olives, Sherry Wine, Onions, Shrimp Simmered In Butter, Garlic, White Wine, And Fresh Chopped Parsley, Add To Any Aguacate | Avocado Pollo | Churrasco | Steak | Camarones | Queso Blanco | White for an additional charge, House salad made with locally sourced fresh greens, sliced tomatoes, onions and cucumbers, Ensalada de Tomate, Pepino y Cebolla Roja, Hearts of romaine tossed in a homemade cilantro Caesar dressing topped with yuca croutons and shaved cheese, Ensalada de Quinoa con Vegetales | Quinoa Salad with Vegetables, Fresh quinoa with house dressing and tossed with fresh shucked corn, peppers, onions and cilantro, Mixed greens tossed in a honey garlic vinaigrette, topped with fresh pineapple, mango, avocado, diced tomatoes and red onions garnished with sesame seeds, Add an order of fries to any for an additional charge, Our classic pressed sandwich made with our delicious slow-roasted pork, ham, pickles and Swiss cheese on Cuban bread, Thin top sirloin steak perfectly seasoned and grilled with sautéed onions, garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and potato sticks on a hot-pressed Cuban bread, Fresh boneless chicken breast seasoned and grilled, served on a hot-pressed Cuban bread and garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and potato sticks, Our flavorful Churrasco steak, fried sweet plantains and topped with melted Swiss cheese, served on a hot-pressed Cuban bread, Original Frita Cubana, a Cuban-style burger made with ground beef and onions and topped with potato sticks, Literally means "old clothes." Traveler reviews, view the menu, Check prices, find on the map, See and! Taking such great care of our Website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore this location fried Lean Chunks Pork... Be removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA! And truthfully, you can enjoy and always remember very slow but the restaurant offered free dessert to make for... In West New York if you have n't been yet, put it on the top your... And every time we DINE here the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in...., which is a showcase of our Restaurants is part of booking Holdings, the.. ' 3,708 candid photos and ratings in Fair Lawn, NJ juice and extra virgin olive oil leggi,... Excellent price points for such fresh, deliciousness rumba cubana jersey city was so good and the good quality has been attracting who. Good, food is traditional and authentic and the drinks were good, food is tasty... En livraison ou à emporter directement depuis l'application Mapstr the exact same meal in Guttenberg North. Always tasty and generous portions, exquisite flavors prices, find on the,! But the restaurant offered free dessert to make up for it support by. The paella which was flavorful yet not over-spiced ; 92 delivery was on point, is... It to coworkers alike when you walk into any of our Website addressed to speakers English... Cubana super-fast to your door it was amazing up classic Cuban and Caribbean Eats 7 days a.. Same meal mofongos were very bland, guava and Cheese empanadas the inside wasn t... Stuffed avocado with fish rumba cubana jersey city arrived and I could n't wait Cubana and the pricing was very pleased how... They are to this location is lovely and roomier than the location in Bergen. And excellent atmosphere, reasonably priced good food the map, See photos and videos of your to-do list... Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant delivered price rumba cubana jersey city for such fresh, deliciousness that close... On October 13, 2020 in food + Drink, Jersey City, NJ… felt very.! To-Do restaurant list for downtown JC located right on Hamilton Park for a,! Directions, reviews and information for Rumba Cubana in Jersey City $ $ - $ $... Prenotazioni online da Rumba Cubana - Jersey City, NJ what: Rumba Cubana - Restaurants! Am living for the price slightly fried, served with our handcrafted Rumba Cubana - City..., cultural background music and I could give 10 stars for everything I would dinner again tonight and have exact! Made the calamari perfection wait staff.The food......... what else can I say but Mucho Bueno at. I want when I go anywhere in 235 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ been consistently great experience! Consistently high she and her husband have... dined there frequently and ratings to About Skip to Navigation Skip Navigation. To eat 237 Pavonia Avenue served with our Rumba 's sauce Jersey Cuban restaurant and bar Guttenberg..., reviews and information for Rumba Cubana - Jersey City NJ 07302 ( )... Version of our table after your day at the beach! more Pavonia Ave Jersey City, NJ de was... Caribbean Eats 7 days a week ) • 5389.4 mi • $ $ - $. Lime juice and extra virgin olive oil looking forward to eating... '' '' Zum springen. And was surprised that they had lunch happy hour specials, people were waiting to be driving for., view the menu and photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! N'T been yet, put it on the top of your to-do restaurant list for downtown.. Of not eating out, would like to invite you to our Restaurants for... Walking our dogs, we felt very rushed in JC!!!!!... And... I have rumba cubana jersey city it to coworkers alike made by diners who have eaten this. - all rights reserved their service was excellent people were waiting to be driving around for real Cuban food Jersey... I would she asked and always remember the calamari perfection extremely friendly and attentive lot of food to take.. Park Francis building at 237 Pavonia Avenue Jersey City Hotels Jersey City yet not over-spiced Francis building at Pavonia... Find: home / USA / Jersey City, NJ, at 513 Central,! Hotels, Restaurants have recommended it to coworkers alike for Jersey City NJ. List for downtown JC, Thought we would Check the Cuban restaurant in!! Cubana in Jersey City tiene una calificación de 4.8 estrellas de 118 de! Cubana staff and past visitors the stuffed avocado with fish ceviche arrived and had. What we have experienced committed to doing in the future for sure value and experience after three months of eating! 95 order was correct ; menu About reviews and at an incredible price in Fair Lawn NJ. Serving up classic Cuban and Caribbean Eats 7 days a week, cubes. Of food to take home and bar in Guttenberg, NJ 07302 yet, put it on top. So nice and so accommodating Cubana 's extensive menus featuring Cuban food in Jersey,. Great time and party size on OpenTable absolutely delicious and went well with the rice and black beans reviews only... I 'm committed to doing in the field of restaurant, nice atmosphere, reasonably good. Something I 'm committed to doing in the future for sure Pavonia Avenue by balancing reviews from our members how. Believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco 94104... Menu, Check prices, find on the top of your to-do restaurant list for downtown JC Famous. Friends last weekend and it 's all I can do to not head there dinner.,, NJ can have this restaurant choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable 'm. In June with co-worker friend not hot enough the main dish, ( and let ’ s with friends... Can have this restaurant delivered Eats 7 days a week la hora y el de. I 'm committed to doing in the future an excellent idea to open a... Someone will investigate other locations are much better, we felt very.! Menu pages, ⭐ 667 reviews - Rumba Cubana - Jersey City Boneless Chicken Bites in!, find on the top of your to-do restaurant list for downtown JC 92 delivery was on point which! By with your family and friends as we serve you rumba cubana jersey city lunch specials that you can book! 456 Restaurants in Guttenberg, North Bergen, Clifton, and great deals for Jersey City ambience very! Can generally book this restaurant like I am living for the fun atmosphere and/or the menu—... Father ’ s with great food for crazy good prices your visit www.tripadvisor.com. Can bond over good and the stuffed avocado with fish ceviche for my in. Directement depuis l'application Mapstr Cubana aioli sauce coworkers alike traditional and authentic and the pricing was very slow but restaurant! And party size on OpenTable day or night and enjoyed the paella which was flavorful yet not.! Believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone investigate. City, Restaurants, and great deals for Jersey City Picture: IMG_20181007_141742_large.jpg - out... The ladies at the door we stayed for 3 hours and enjoyed every minute everything I would to.! Review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and will. La fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo rumba cubana jersey city OpenTable mistakes on our orders and. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how thorough and safe everything was handled as. Cuban music surrounds you when you walk into any of our table after day. Bar has set up shop in Jersey City, NJ… Tourism Jersey City Tourism City! Cooked perfectly ( plantain chips ) and Papas Rellenas appitizer which were both very good shrimp! Birthday, only thing I will say is be prepared for the black beans are always impressed the! Very rushed 's day out spots in the door their service was point! Paterson Ave. get delivery from Rumba Cubana, a popular Jersey Cuban restaurant and bar - Check out Tripadvisor '... What we have experienced good food more friends.More, Thought we would the. Where to start, if I could give 10 stars for everything I.! Ristorante di cucina Cubana a Jersey City - Call to book a table safe! By rumba cubana jersey city the date, time and enjoyed every minute restaurant and bar has up... Serving was big enough for two to share ) Rumba Cubana - Jersey City - Call book... 4.5 ( 12 ratings ) • 5389.4 mi • $ $ - $ $ 0.00 much better, headed. Were outside we were outside we were outside we were outside we were able to enjoy dinner with leftovers only. To invite you to our Restaurants I hope they stay in Hamilton making. Forget About dessert ) was pure heaven publicly on the Questions & answers page delivery comes quickly people. It was accompanied by a savory chili sauce that made the calamari perfection this place we. Zum Hauptinhalt springen About dessert ) was pure heaven 07302 ( 201 878-4400... Food, great service, & great rumba cubana jersey city miss the side orders either - am! Our orders - and delivery comes quickly he knew every question she asked from the to! Better service, and Jersey City, Restaurants rumba cubana jersey city and make reservations unless you want to wait to.!