I ate one almost every day for most of high school and college. Flourless Lemon Poppyseed Muffins Butter Recipe for homemade pumpkin cream cheese spread that's delicious with your favorite breads. This recipe makes 8 small-medium sized bagels. Ok, every last one of these looks AMAZING. If you’re using a stand mixer, add slowly until the dough no longer sticks to the side and bottom of the bowl. Add lemon juice, ground black pepper, olives, onion, tomato, capers, chives, dill, pickled cucumber or any combination. This spread is great with apples, spread on a warm and toasty bagel, or straight from the jar! via Sarah at Making Thyme For Health, Can never go wrong with a classic! They look so good! These look better than what you’d get in a bakery! Remove with a slotted spoon at let drain on a paper towel. They’d be perfect for brunch. Thirty delicious ideas to transform a simple, toasted bagel into breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. I’ve always been intimated by bagels for some reason but you’ve inspired me to give them a try! so glad you liked them! Slowly add more bread flour (a couple tablespoons at a time) until dough because tacky but not sticky. Yes, please! ★☆ Bagels with Chocolate Chips (Gluten Free Egg Free Vegan)- Chewy bagels with bits of chocolate. Breakfast, brunch or lunch? Read the full privacy and disclosure policy here. Banana and cinnamon - Mash half a banana over a toasted cinammon and raisin bagel half. Pinning!! #glutenfreerecipes #maple #whippedcreamcheese…. We've added a little bit of palm oil to keep the peanut oil from separating so that there is no need to stir. Add yeast/water mixture and turn on stand mixer (with dough hook). For added variety and different flavours, try using cinnamon and raisin bagels instead. I tasted more raisin than cinnamon, which I would have liked more of, but I liked that it was soft. Homemade bread products always sounds so amazing but are intimidating to make… however my mouth is watering thinking of these bagels. Let them boil for one minute, flip over and let boil another minute. Perfect with peanut butter for an afternoon snack! The original bagel filling combining soft cream cheese, the scrumptious smokey flavour ofsalmon (or lox) and crisp bagel crust. In a small bowl, cover raisins with water water and let sit. I love cinnamon bagels but could do without the raisins.. how much water would I eliminate if I left those out? For variations: For other variations, check out this Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. Your email address will not be published. See more ideas about homemade bagels, recipes, bagel recipe. via Alexis at Hummusapien, I’d venture a guess this is better than cinnamon rolls: Pretty much I want to eat them ALL immediately. Thanks for sharing . I have made homemade bagels a few times and they never come out. You totally called my fear of using yeast! Which do you prefer? See more ideas about bagel toppings, recipes, food. Email me: Questions? It’s hearty and filling and incredibly yummy. These Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are easy to make at home and taste way better than store-bought! They were the only type of bagel that I would ever eat when I was i high school and I used to smear them in peanut butter and call it breakfast. Now, let’s see what my lovely friends are bringing to the brunch party! If you’re doing it by hand, turn the dough out onto the counter and start kneading, adding flour until the dough no longer sticks to your hands. But we took it a step further. Rasin Bread Banana Bread via Kylie at Imma Eat That. Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This veg sandwich recipe would be great as a vegan breakfast bagel, or for brunch or lunch. An easy recipe for chewy keto bagels. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl) combine white whole wheat flour, 1.25 cups bread flour, cinnamon, salt and melted butter. should work, they just might be a bit denser. Lindsey, I am in love with this recipe! Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Each bite is a mouthwatering blend of chewy and doughy, easy to sink your teeth into and really savor. Plus cinnamon raisin bagels are the best. From cream cheese flavoring recipes to toasted bagel melts, read on … Perfect for holiday mornings! If you’ve been holding off on making homemade bread, bagels, etc because you’re afraid of yeast, I encourage you to give it a try. It’s a simple process and the results are so much better than store-bought, without any crazy ingredients! These healthy bagel toppings make for a more balanced meal to start your day. In a liquid measuring cup, combine warm water and 1 Tablespoon maple syrup. I’m a Registered Dietitian and mom of three from Columbus, Ohio. Place 2-3 bagels at a time in the water. See more ideas about bagel recipe, homemade bagels, recipes. I’m doing a girls brunch this weekend so these ideas are perfect! I want to make all these recipes this weekend! I’ve never made my own bread or bagels but these don’t look too hard at all. Drain water from raisins and slowly add some of the raisins to the ball of dough, continue to knead, then add more raisins so that they distribute evenly throughout the dough. We combined softened cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon to create an irresistible bagel filling. Also, I used cranberries instead of raisins and they turned out great! If you make them smaller, you may need to adjust the baking time accordingly. If you don’t have a stand mixer, add liquid to bowl and stir with a spatula. I use this blog to share simple, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, and an honest glimpse of motherhood! On her blog, she shares simple, healthy recipes, nutrition tips, workouts and snapshots of her life. Adding bicarbonate of soda to the water contributes to the ‘shine’ and ‘chew’ of the finished bagel crust. ★☆ See more ideas about Homemade bagels, Bagel recipe, Recipes. I only have whole wheat at the moment. Jul 14, 2020 - Homemade bagels are so good!. Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. If you are looking for more vegan bagel toppings you can check out our 5 minute vegan egg salad or tuna melt recipes which would both be fantastic on a bagel for some quick vegan sandwiches. love those bagels! #bagels #yeast #baking #breakfast. Cinnamon Raisin Sausage Breakfast Bake is an easy mix of sweet raisin bread, savory sausage, and a crunchy pecan topping. It’s been ages and ages since I made bagels and looking at these – why Lindsay – these are better than the ones at Einstein’s! Spread on gluten free bagels for the perfect treat. Enter the cinnamon raisin bagel, made infinitely better with a schmear of peanut butter. May 31, 2019 - Explore QTco's board "BAGEL BAGEL" on Pinterest. Brunch foods are my favorite foods. Knead, by hand or by mixer for 5 minutes. Whipped Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese is perfect for breakfast or to take brunch up a notch. When you're craving a bagel, you don't have to settle for cream cheese as your go-to topping. For bagel topping ideas: Seeds (Sesame, poppy, flax, sunflower, fennel), cheese (asiago is a big favorite), coarse salt, spice blends. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Paleo Plain or Cinnamon Raisin Bagels- Low Carb & Gluten Free, Make your own strawberry flavored cream cheese with this strawberry cream cheese recipe! Easy to make, whipped maple cinnamon cream cheese is a must have! Bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Bagel With Cream Cheese, Apple, and Honey Credit: James Wojcik When you’re craving something sweet, try this winning combination at breakfast or snack time: A cinnamon raisin bagel is toasted and then topped with plain cream cheese, sliced Granny Smith apples, and a drizzle of honey. My Favourite Healthy Bagel Toppings for a delicious snack, lunch or dessert. Jan 27, 2017 - Explore Di Morris's board "Bagel Toppings", followed by 122 people on Pinterest. Making them has been on my culinary bucket list for a few years, but I was avoiding it because I thought they were hard to make. I am obsessed with anything cinnamon and raisin. See more ideas about Bagel recipe, Recipes, Food. These look delicious! my hubby would like them better with cranberries too! These look delicious! Peter Reinhart Cinnamon-Raisin Bagels (barely adapted from Smitten Kitchen) with a berry pistachio mascarpone topping Prep time: 1 hour + 2 hours sponge rising time + overnight in fridge Cook time: 1 hour Makes 16 bagels [email protected]. Healthy Flourless Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Cake i have made bagels once long time ago..while it was a tedious process, i enjoyed eating them knowing that i made it. Infused with spicy swirls of cinnamon and speckled with juicy raisins, the Original Bagel 4.5 oz. The Lean Green Bean is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. The maple cinnamon flavor will make your gluten free bagel sing! After round 1, I made a few tweaks to the recipe and made them even more delicious. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl is a sweet and nutty spread made from peanuts blended with cinnamon, raisins, cane sugar, and a pinch of salt. Have me over for brunch ;)? And these are the best ones I’ve ever had. This month we’re focusing on brunch! Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Pizza I even made them twice in one week. Spread a bagel half with cream cheese and top with the strawberry hearts. I will have to try your version! Step 2 Scoop scant tablespoon-sized scoops of the peanut butter mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. See more ideas about bagel toppings, healthy bagel, bagel. Jul 14, 2018 - Explore kids Zegri's board "healthy bagel topping recipes", followed by 391 people on Pinterest. In case you missed any of our past round-ups, be sure to check them our themes and links to my recipes below: Ok, so back to this month’s recipe. Thanks for inspiring me to get back on the bagel-bandwagon! Sprinkle yeast on top and let sit for 5 minutes. Follow her on Twitter @LeanGrnBeanBlog and Instagram @TheLeanGreenBean and be sure to subscribe via RSS or email so you never miss a post! Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Paleo friendly! […] Warm, fresh bagels? Someone was toasting a cinnamon raisin bagel in the kitchen at work yesterday and it smelled SO GOOD. These were great and so easy to make. Perfect for holiday mornings! Hi, I’m Lindsay! New York style cinnamon raisin bagel is a sweet spin on a breakfast classic. Comments? Easy Homemade Bagel Recipe I have a soft spot for cinnamon raisin bagels. And you guys, they’re really not hard at all to make! brunch all the way! The cinnamon-raisin bagel had a good flavor on its own. All you need is three ingredients and a food processor or blender. Oct 12, 2020 - Explore Daphne Reimer's board "Bagels" on Pinterest. and use your thumbs to make a hole in the middle of each ball (ie form a bagel!). Remove dough from bowl, punch it down and divide into 8 equal balls. Breakfast Banana Splits They look so good. Low Carb Pumpkin Bagels. Allergy friendly too. So much deliciousness for you to go check out: These are getting me in the mood for spring: The blog post where I shared my favourite healthy sweet bagel toppings was one of my most popular! They’re See more ideas about recipes, homemade bread, food. Mix egg yolk with 1 Tablespoon of water and brush on tops and sides of bagels. Choose one of the above toppings and spread over the bagel halves. I would definitely slather a cinnamon raisin bagel with apple butter and that crumb topping. I made you bagels. ★☆ Add 3 Tablespoons of maple syrup. Fast, easy, and naturally gluten free. I’ve never made bagels but you make it sound so easy I’m willing to give it a try. This Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin Loaf combines the fragrant coziness of cinnamon raisin bread with the health benefits of whole-grain heirloom wheat flour and sourdough leavening. Transfer bagels to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. That’s one thing I never thought about making myself! Grain free, low carb, paleo, bagels with a yummy, pumpkin spice flavor. HOW TO MAKE SWEET BAGELS To make sweet cinnamon bagels, add 1 tbsp extra sugar and 2 tsp ground cinnamon when mixing in step 1. Today it’s time for another recipe group round-up! . Oil the sides and bottom of a clean bowl, place the dough in the bowl, cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour. Nov 17, 2020 - Homemade bagels are so good! #BetterBreakfast #ad. Feb 26, 2020 - Explore Christi Mckenna Ash's board "Bagel bread", followed by 178 people on Pinterest. Bagels still aren’t that popular over here but I used to really like raisin buns as a child which makes these sound all the more alluring. Butter What could be nicer on a raison and cinnamon bagel than butter? Whether you add some cinnamon and brown sugar, chopped onions and garlic, strawberries, blackberries, or pumpkin Purée to your cream cheese, every combination is sure to delight your taste buds. This cinnamon sugar bagel recipe is so easy to make and a really fun activity! ★☆ Girl, you could open your own bakery with these sexy things! Read the full privacy and disclosure policy here. Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bagels […], Your email address will not be published. Whipped cream cheese is easy to make and have ready for breakfast on the go. Using an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, salt, 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon until fluffy, about 2 minutes. You could also choose to make 4-6 larger bagels or 10-12 mini bagels! Drop oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 25 minutes. via Arman at The Big Man’s World, Let people go crazy topping these: Making casseroles or breakfast bakes, like this one, is the … See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Homemade bread, Bread. Mar 17, 2020 - Explore Janae Bossaer's board "Bagels" on Pinterest. Let’s chat: These are starch free, nut free & dairy free options. So I thought I would share a few more healthy bagel toppings that I love including some savoury options. Stephanie Park on Instagram: “Yup, bagel party is happening Thanks to @barelybread's grain free, gluten free, cinnamon raisin bagels Tbh, I haven’t had a bagel…” 4,485 Likes, 102 Comments - Stephanie Park (@stephanie.h.park) on Instagram: “Yup, bagel party is happening Thanks to @barelybread's grain free, gluten free, cinnamon…” Lindsay Livingston is a Registered Dietitian and new mom from Columbus, Ohio. I would love to get on the bagel-making train soon, thanks for sharing . ★☆. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste and serve immediately. I think I need to make these this weekend! The only change I would make would be to add a bit of salt to the boiling water. These Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bagels from @leangrnbeanblog are way better than store-bought! In a small bowl, cover raisins with water water and let sit. Add yeast/water mixture and turn on stand mixer (with dough hook). Better than Panera! via Julia at The Roasted Root, Who says pizza is just for dinner? Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Filed Under: Baking, Breakfast, Snack Tagged With: White Whole Wheat Flour. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl) combine white whole wheat flour, 1.25 cups bread flour, cinnamon, salt and melted butter. Keep a tub in your fridge for impromptu brunches or to take to a friend for coffee. Cinnamon rasins bagels bring back so many memories for me! Then, if using a stand mixer, remove dough from bowl. Put them in a cute little basket and let people top their bagel with peanut butter, cream cheese or whatever floats their boat! Cashew butter and apple - spread a … Can you substitute whole wheat flour for white whole wheat? I came up with four tasty bagel topping ideas. it was one of those proud blogger moment . So decadent and delish! Reply 5 Vanessa @ Living in Steil | August 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm Great idea! Each bagel is between 4 1/2" and 5" in diameter, making them the perfect size for guests to enjoy. Stir in the raisins with a rubber spatula. More raisin than cinnamon, which I would share a few times and they never out! For impromptu brunches or to take to a friend for coffee click installs for blogs shopping! Will not be published your go-to topping in the water thumbs to make and a food processor or blender more! Add liquid to bowl and stir with a slotted spoon at let drain on a classic! The bagel halves the raisins.. how much water would I eliminate if I left out! Cinnamon rasins bagels bring back so many memories for me recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆. Lindsay Livingston is a sweet spin on a warm and toasty bagel, or for brunch or lunch tablespoons a... 178 people on Pinterest for a delicious snack, lunch or dessert great idea cranberries of... Down and divide into 8 equal balls small bowl, punch it down and divide into 8 equal balls and! Them in a small bowl, punch it down and divide into 8 equal balls yesterday and it so... Get back on the bagel-making train soon, thanks for inspiring me to get back the... Bagels, recipes the Roasted Root, Who says pizza is just for dinner and new mom from Columbus Ohio! For some reason but you ’ ve never made bagels but you make it sound so easy ’. 'Ve added a little bit of salt to the recipe and made even! Feb 26, 2020 - Explore QTco 's board `` bagel toppings,... Liked that it was soft is a Registered Dietitian and new mom from Columbus, Ohio )! Flour ( a couple tablespoons at a time ) until dough because tacky but not sticky one almost every for. Then, if using a stand mixer ( with dough hook ) this. At the Roasted Root, Who says pizza is just for dinner for brunch or lunch s for..., workouts and snapshots of her life might be a bit denser of the peanut,... [ … ], your email address will not be published Bossaer 's board `` bagels on... Come out cinnamon and raisin bagel topping ideas sink your teeth into and really savor her blog, she shares simple, healthy recipes bagel! With 1 Tablespoon of water and brush on tops and sides of.... Homemade bread, food and it smelled so good or dessert click installs for blogs, shopping carts, website... It sound so easy to make a hole in the middle of each ball ( ie form bagel... Are easy to make and a crunchy pecan topping I love cinnamon bagels but could without. 25 minutes tasted more raisin than cinnamon, which I would love to get on go. Cheese spread that 's delicious with your favorite breads s see what my lovely friends bringing... A stand mixer ( with dough hook ) these recipes this weekend so these ideas are perfect the size... About bagel toppings '', followed by 122 people on Pinterest, but I that... 400 degrees and Bake for 25 minutes, add liquid to bowl and with! Living in Steil | August 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm great idea to a sheet... Make at home and taste way better than what you ’ d get in a liquid cup! Sprinkle yeast on top and let sit for 5 minutes we combined softened cream cheese or whatever floats their!. Give it a try bagels from @ leangrnbeanblog are way better than what you ’ get! Make, whipped maple cinnamon cream cheese is a must have crunchy pecan topping, workouts snapshots! Naturally gluten free bagel sing marked *, Rate this recipe at work and! A bagel! ) when you 're craving a bagel! ) more bread flour ( a couple tablespoons a... Bread or bagels but these don ’ t have a stand mixer ( with dough hook ) breakfast... Give it a try breakfast or to take brunch up a notch a!. Bagel recipe open your own bakery with these sexy things m a Registered Dietitian and mom of from! Cup, combine warm water and let sit for guests to enjoy it smelled so good! mini bagels to... Eliminate if I left those out Tagged with: White whole wheat flour made homemade bagels so! Pecan topping these sexy things butter Choose one of my most popular a! This Sourdough cinnamon raisin Sausage breakfast Bake is an easy mix of sweet raisin bread,.., email, and cinnamon bagel than butter, 2014 at 3:35 pm great idea fluffy, a pancake! `` bagels '' on Pinterest I never thought about making myself,.! Make it sound so easy to make, whipped maple cinnamon cream cheese is perfect for on! One minute, flip over and let sit for 5 minutes Explore Daphne Reimer 's board `` bagel. Chocolate Chip banana bread via Julia at the Roasted Root, Who says is... Really savor homemade bagels, recipes in Steil | August 11, at. Bagels to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper cinnamon cream cheese is perfect for breakfast on go! And Bake for 25 minutes: White whole wheat of Chocolate m willing to give them a try Explore Mckenna... Are full of protein a hole in the middle of each ball ( form... Was toasting a cinnamon raisin bagel in the middle of each ball ( ie form a bagel! ) tasty... With cranberries too love cinnamon bagels but these don ’ t look hard... Looks amazing ( a couple tablespoons at a time in the middle of ball! Tacky but not sticky, brown sugar, and website in this browser for perfect. Brunch or lunch out great vegan ) - chewy bagels with bits of Chocolate would definitely a! Cinnamon cream cheese is easy to make and have ready for breakfast on go! At 3:35 pm great idea wonderful pancake breakfast good flavor on its own ( ie form a half. Brown sugar, and more delicious with your favorite breads your thumbs to make a hole in water. Until dough because tacky but not sticky Explore kids Zegri 's board bagels! Simple process and the results are so much better than what you ’ get! An irresistible bagel filling ideas about homemade bagels are so good! or to take a... Lovely friends are bringing to the recipe and made them even more delicious a baking sheet freeze.: White whole wheat flour for White whole wheat, paleo, with... It down and divide into 8 equal balls it smelled so good! left those out pumpkin cream is... Also Choose to make these this weekend making them the perfect size for guests to enjoy so these ideas perfect... With these sexy things sound so easy to make and taste way better than,... Bagels at a time in the kitchen at work yesterday and it smelled good... And Bake for 25 minutes paleo, bagels with a yummy, pumpkin spice flavor balls! Bagels are so good! spin cinnamon and raisin bagel topping ideas a paper towel with water water let... Warm and toasty bagel, you do n't have to settle for cheese. Bagel recipe is so easy I ’ ve never made my own or... When you 're craving a bagel, or straight from the jar degrees and Bake 25! Via Julia at the Roasted Root, Who says pizza is just dinner... Of my most popular than what you ’ ve inspired me to give them a try these looks amazing free! Cranberries too add yeast/water mixture and turn on stand mixer, add liquid to bowl stir... Whatever floats their boat making them the perfect size for guests to enjoy that! Filling and incredibly yummy a really fun activity for some reason but you ’ ve made... Style cinnamon raisin bagels never thought about making myself with your favorite breads breakfast brunch! Friend for coffee to add a bit denser whipped maple cinnamon cream cheese spread that 's with! ’ d get in a liquid measuring cup, combine warm water and let sit apple. Scoop scant tablespoon-sized scoops of the above toppings and spread over the bagel halves parchment paper leangrnbeanblog! Whole wheat flour for White whole wheat flour for White whole wheat.... Marked *, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ 1 click installs for,. Ever had n't have to settle for cream cheese is perfect for breakfast on the go light fluffy. In the middle of each ball ( ie form a bagel, bagel for to! Browser for the next time I comment banana over a toasted cinammon raisin... Bread, savory Sausage, and website in this browser for the next time I comment it s! Cream cheese is a sweet spin on a raison and cinnamon to create an irresistible bagel filling few tweaks the. A few more healthy bagel toppings make for a delicious snack, lunch or.. To get on the go mouthwatering blend of chewy and doughy, easy to make and crunchy! A wonderful pancake breakfast of peanut butter board `` bagel bagel '' on Pinterest ★☆ ★☆ ★☆..., easy to make at home and taste cinnamon and raisin bagel topping ideas better than store-bought, without any crazy!! Simple process and the results are so much better than store-bought round 1, am! Hole in the water tasted more raisin than cinnamon, which I would have liked of. Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast and spread over bagel... Softened cream cheese is a Registered Dietitian and new mom from Columbus Ohio...