The Zero is decent for its purpose - matching up with the P365XL. × If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Operates on 1 CR2032 battery (included). Romeo 1 vs Trijicon RMR Hello all, I'm in the market for a new sight I would like the Romeo 1 because I can get a new one for a good price, but I have questions on it's durability … All my SROs worked from day one. NOne are reliable. One knowledgeable person that machines a tremendous number of slides will no longer machine slides for SIGs because of the issue. With the introduction of the Romeo1 Pro, I was curious to see if they could improve on that design. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. How much of a deal breaker this is, I leave to you. I've had a Romeo 1 Pro on my carry gun (SIG 320X Compact) since May with no issues after about 500 rounds including shooting several matches with it. And to keep up, Sig brought out a "new Model" called the Romeo 1 Pro ( the "Pro" to prevent any confusion about who Sig was trying to compete with). SIG SAUER again has us covered with an upgraded point-source emitter providing increased reticle brightness in day and night conditions with 12 brightness settings — 10 daytime and two night — for 3 and 6 MOA models. If you’re like me (God help you) the first thing that crosses your mind upon seeing a reflex sight is durability. The ROMEO1PRO is capable of mounting to any pistol with a Sig Sauer PRO slide cut, and is crafted for durability, and for use in harsh environments. Those three seem have the best reputation on the internet. I've casually used all of the Sig red dots except for the Romeo 1 and 5 at this point and I thought they were all really nice units, but the Romeo 7 in particular stood out as a really good value. Call us : +966 5611 33824. Powered by Invision Community, Romeo 1 vs. Romeo 1 Pro Reliability/Durability. sig romeo 1 pro vs rmr, Sig Sauer ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight, 1x20mm, 0.5 MOA, 2 MOA Red Dot, 1 x CR2032 Battery, Picatinny/Co-Witness Mounts, Black, SOR52001 $199.99 $163.99 Save Up to $80.00 EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-0 Holographic Sight, 68 MOA Ring and 1-Dot Reticle, Black, EXPS2-0OP $599.00 $566.00 Save Up to $33.00 This is not like a Trijicon or Delta Point Pro where you can adjust it easily while transitioning from daylight to cover. 10 daytime. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5 … Feels and looks really solid. Working with law enforcement and military nation- and worldwide, SIG knows how to produce rugged products and the ROMEO1PRO is no different. As such, the new PRO model will not fit slides cut to accept the ROMEO1. V4 MIL/LEO MOS Sig Sauer Romeo1 Pro; Aimpoint ACRO GLOCK MOS Adapter; SIG SAUER. It is also IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter. My Slideride worked from day one. 100 MOA. This Sig Sauer Romeo 1 Pro 1x30 Pistol Red Dot Sight features the signature MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and turns off when inactive, saving precious battery life for when you need it most.   Pasted as rich text. You can post now and register later. Display as a link instead, × The shroud of the "Version 5" is larger than my April 2017 Romeo 1 I know this because I did not send the plastic cover for my original Romeo 1 and when I tried to put it over the new "Version 5" it would cover about 1/2 way down and stop.   You cannot paste images directly. Encontre Romeo V2 no MercadoLivre.com.br! My experience with MRDS is that they all have problems and it pretty much seems to be luck of the draw regardless of brand. sig romeo 1 pro battery replacement, The ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. how many rounds do you have down range on the updated DPP? Learn More About Romeo Boots Upload or insert images from URL. The ROMEO1PRO takes one CR1632 battery and can be accessed from atop the optic for easy replacement even when mounted. September 14, 2020 in Gear & Accessories. I've had good luck with my SIG optics. Identifying a proper red dot sight for your needs is not always as easy as it seems. Current Sig Sauer handguns with a PRO slide cut (rev2) include the P320 XFIVE Legion, P320-M17, P320 XFULL, P320 XCARRY, P320 XCOMPACT, and P320 XVTAC. Another common concern of reflex sights is being able to see the reticle in broad daylight. Thanks! IDK if the Romeo Zero has the same hole pattern as the Romeo 1 (standard or Pro). I have the most faith in the new Leupold Delta Point Pro (they updated the printed circuit board that used to cause issues). 32.8 mm. 44.9 mm. Love the gun and optic so hoping it holds up. sig romeo 1 pro forum, Featuring SIG SAUER's exclusive slide-mounted optic, the ROMEO1 PRO, the RXP will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. A TruHold Lockless Zeroing System also ensures consistent zero shot after shot by utilizing twin adjustment springs designed to withstand recoil. Love the gun and optic so hoping it holds up. Details . Encontre Romeo 2 De Sol Oakley - Acessórios da Moda Óculos no MercadoLivre.com.br. The precision-molded aspheric lens has also been improved with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion, making for fast, deliberate target acquisition and accuracy through the 30mm objective lens. I ended up just going out and buying a second Romeo 1 just to finish my testing since the first shot 6 feet low... after spending several hours on hold with customer service, and a handful of fruitless emails. Reviews . Aproveite o frete grátis pelo MercadoLivre.com.br! And backed by the quality of the SIG name. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. So did my Sig Romeo one. Additional Information . Both red dots and holosights have red reticles, which are easily picked up by the eyes when aiming. MSRP is $449.99 for black models, $469.99 for FDE. 1 to shoot, one as a spare, one back at factory getting replaced... rotate, repeat. X-Series (X-Compact, X-Carry, X-Full, M17, M18) X-Series w/ Romeo1Pro Cut to RMR / SRO / Holosun Adapter Plate With Rear Dovetail; X-FIVE / M17 / M18) w/ R1P/DPP Cut to RMR / SRO / Holosun Adapter Plate W/ 10-8 Rear Sight Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO, 3 MOA, 1… 0.8 oz. The Romeo1Pro brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. My Railway worked from day one. Romeo boots are lace free. The outer shroud was too big. While a red dot sight has an LED emitter that reflects the beam to the front glass, holographic scopes use lasers and mirrors to superimpose a sighting reticle on your field of view. In terms of brightness, SIG does claim that the Romeo1 Pro offers increased dot brightness, while at the same time delivering a battery life of up to 20,000 hours via the same CR1632 battery used in the previous Romeo1. Scroll Table Incrementally to the Left Scroll Table Incrementally to the Right. This pistol weighed 24.5 ounces — only 0.8 ounce more than the P320 FED Compact without the Romeo 1. Never had an issue with my Romeo 1 or Romeo 1 pro. The ROMEOZero replaces the metal housing with a plastic one, integrated rear sights into the plastic housing, and a longer battery life than the Romeo 1. I think this gets me back on target faster. Two C-More RTS2 V4s had to go back before they were even mounted, because the screws holding the bottom plate on stood proud and would not allow the mount to sit flush. The unit comes with an integral quick-release mount, and clear, flip-open lens covers. not an issue with my DPP either. My experience with MRDS is that they all have problems and it pretty much seems to be luck of the draw regardless of brand. Sig Romeo 5 and a Romeo 4, as they represent a lower cost, and a mid range price. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty Tanders, If you’re looking for a tough reflex sight for your SIG, the ROMEO1PRO is the pro way to go. I definitely don't baby them. 5000. Using an aircraft grade aluminum housing, the open-reflex optic is corrosion resistant in even the harshest of environments and can be further shielded with a provided protective steel shroud. SIG SAUER ROMEO1PRO. The RX — Romeo 1 equipped — pistols were included, not as much to test the pistol as to test the suitability and ruggedness of the reflex sight on a defensive handgun. Each Sig Sauer Romeo1 1×30 Mini Reflex Sight is CNC-machined from a solid billet of aircraft-grade magnesium. If you buy one, I would buy in person. All four of the RTSv4s worked from day one. 30 mm (1) CR1632. The ones I got to work seemed to function fine. One knowledgeable person that machines a tremendous number of slides will no longer machine slides for SIGs because of the issue. The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. At this point, you couldn’t pay me to use any SIG product. Get your questions about Sig Sauer Romeo1Pro 1x30mm Red Dot Sight answered by Expert staff and verified buyers including aesthetics, compatibility, durability & more! I laid them on on a level countertop and then measured that the dot aimed about 1 inch above the counter height at the longest distance you can get in the shop. I also wanted to mention that many people who use Romeo or similar opticals often still line up the dot with the … I must be luckier than some other on this thread. You ask yourself, “Is this thing going to stand up to the rigors of recoil and being banged around in my holster?”. Of five Burris FF3s, one had to go back to the factory because it would not hold windage zero. Just picked up a CO gun and I'm shopping around for a dot to throw on it. If you agree with that then the Romeo Zero, which is entirely polymer, would be even less so. I hated it. The Delta Point Pro came out with a metal shroud for the sight to protect it against this breakage, and now all new Delta Points are sold with the shroud in place. They slip on nicely and look great too. 1 x: Objective Lens Diameter: 30 mm: Objective Window Size: 28x18 mm: Illumination Color: Red: Brightness Settings: 12: Adjustment Type: MOA: Lens Material: Glass: Attachment/Mount Type: Picatinny: Battery Type: CR1632: Battery Life: 20000 hours: Weather Resistance: Yes: Water Resistance Level: IPX-7: Gun Make: SIG Sauer: Gun Model: SIG Sauer Pro: Length: 1.8 in: Width: 1.2 in: Height: 1.1 in Through numerous truck rides, several drops, and thousands of rounds down range, I’ve never even had to adjust zero on this thing, let alone had any kind of failure. Free ruble earn. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability Sig Sauer Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee and Sig Sauer Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. Anybody experienced this with a Romeo 1? Yeah, that really is the impression I'm starting to get. The bad ones will be obvious. The Sig Sauer ROMEO4H Red-Dot Sight features an aircraft grade CNC-machined aluminum housing for lasting durability, and it is waterproof rated at IPX-7, ensuring reliable operation in less desirable environments. The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Sig Sauer pistols with a PRO slide cut (rev2) include the P320 XFIVE Legion, P320-M17, P320 XFULL, P320 XCARRY, P320 XCOMPACT, and P320 … BrianEnos.com The ROMEOZero replaces the metal housing with a plastic one, integrated rear sights into the plastic housing, and a longer battery life than the Romeo 1. Therefore, you are unlikely to feel any extra noticeable weight on your firearm. Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. I've had a Romeo 1 Pro on my carry gun (SIG 320X Compact) since May with no issues after about 500 rounds including shooting several matches with it. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Three were slide mounted. This makes it incredibly strong, durable, and yet lightweight. 1.0 MOA. The Romeo1 Pro (MSRP: $519.99) is dimensionally identical to the Romeo1, with the exception of a slight (maybe 1/64-inch) … Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. × The company’s Romeo reflex sight line is the latest to get a workover; for those who favor a rugged yet practical red-dot option for their pistol this is good news. However, the ROMEO1PRO is capable of mounting to any pistol with a SIG SAUER PRO slide cut, including the P320-M17, P320 XFULL, P320 XCARRY, P320 XCOMPACT, P320 XVTAC and P320 XFIVE Legion, as well as PRO-Cut Slide Assemblies. 6 MOA Red Dot. Didn't feel like I was giving up anything compared to the Aimpoint PRO, though of course I didn't test the durability. Aimpoint T2 and a PRO Holosun, a popular budget option, and their "military grade" equivalent Last a Vortex SPARC I would love to see the results of that test.   Your link has been automatically embedded. One is slide mounted. Encontre Romeo 1.0 no MercadoLivre.com.br! ALL current gen reddots blow chunks. Dealing with SIG customer service has been fruitless to this point. Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. romeo 1 pro issues, They just get in the way most of the time. Professional Durability Working with law enforcement and military nation- and worldwide, SIG knows how to produce rugged products and the ROMEO1PRO is no different. 1x. By Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. Reviews . Some people criticize the Romeo 1's relative lower robustness compared to the RMR. Over a year with the original battery too. Identifying a proper red dot sight for your needs is not always as easy as it seems. Out of the box, a certain percentage simply don’t point in the right direction. Paste as plain text instead, × Installed. sig romeo 1 pro vs rmr, Red Dot Sights vs. Holographic Sights. I've had a Romeo 3XL on my carry optics gun for the last year without any issues after about 5000 rounds. When SIG introduced their Romeo1 miniature reflex sight, I thought it was one of the most effective and user-friendly red dots I’d seen. The price on the Romeo 1 looks pretty great, but I keep hearing people say that the vertical zero can drift pretty badly. Durability is, I believe, the highlight of the D-Point. Keep American Handgunner content coming every week.Say “hands off” and become an Insider now! Each Sig Sauer Romeo1 1×30 Mini Reflex Sight is CNC-machined from a solid billet of aircraft-grade magnesium. I’ll have a firmer opinion after I abuse it for a while. 100 MOA. OpticsPlanet Dealing with SIG customer service has been fruitless to this point. The Trijicon SRO has a better viewing area. This makes it incredibly strong, durable, and yet lightweight. I think those with recurring problems are doing something wrong. But finally, in the history of Sig Romeo Optics we have this absolute legend… The SAS operator who kitted up, turned on beast mode, and went to work saving lives in Kenya with his Sig Romeo … Out of the box, a certain percentage simply don’t point in the right direction. U.S.A. –-(AmmoLand.com)-SIG SAUER, Inc. is pleased to announce the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEO1PRO has been awarded the … Available in black and FDE finishes, the ROMEO1PRO has SIG SAUER Electro-Optics’ Infinite Guarantee and 5-year limited component warranty.   Your previous content has been restored. SIG Sauer's ROMEO1 pistol red dot reflex sight have been around for a few years now, but this week SIG announced it would be joined by the new ROMEO1PRO claiming a new level of reliability and durability. Reviews . A Motion Activated Illumination System powers on the red dot when it senses motion and powers down when stationary, aiding its already impressive 20,000-hour battery life. If you buy one, I would buy in person. The body of the Romeo1 Pro is aircraft-grade CNC aluminum that makes up the housing, and a rugged protective steel shroud is supplied if you wish to add it for extreme durability. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. The Romeo 1 Pro is capable of mounting to any Sig Sauer pistol or any other pistol machined to accept the Romeo2 / PRO reflex sight interface and mounting hole spacing using the included M4 mounting screws. I will also add that I was a Grunt for 20 years and can be pretty hard on equipment. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. I ended up just going out and buying a second Romeo 1 just to finish my testing since the first shot 6 feet low... after spending several hours on hold with customer service, and a handful of fruitless emails. So with a combined 100,000+ rounds through all of them, only two had to go back because they developed defects that prevented their use. If you are sick of having to deal with tying your shoes before you make it out the door, we suggest trying a pair of these Romeo boots. Therefore, you are unlikely to feel any extra noticeable weight on your firearm. I laid them on on a level countertop and then measured that the dot aimed about 1 inch above the counter height at the longest distance you can get in the shop. Anyone seen what the new DPP circuit board looks like? It also seems like Sig tried to iron out the vertical drift kinks with the "TruHold" zeroing system that they added to the Romeo 1 Pro. Frankly with how badly I’ve been burned by the DPP I don’t think I could trust it again personally, at least not without putting more rounds down range than I care to invest in hope. Not a lot of distortion. The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Enter To Win A Mossberg MC2C Pistol Package. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. Yes, two C-Mores had to go back, but that was because of improper assembly. For test purposes, I have collected red dot optics from nearly all the major companies. 27.4 mm. You have a favorite out of the different dots you've tested? Now mountable on any pistol with a Sig slide cut, Romeo 1 Pro is lower profile and more stable than ever before. Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. I don’t make it a point to run down products or companies, but I am certainly frustrated and $600 poorer. If you have both, how does the Pro compare to the original in terms of reliability? The ones I got to work seemed to function fine. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. At this point, you couldn’t pay me to use any SIG product. O seu estilo é você, escolha a sua tendência. Details . In a dual announcement of new products for 2021, Springfield Armory has announced the new Hellcat RDP (Rapid Defense Package) and a new optics project... For 22 years TOPS Knives has been generating hot knife designs with a relentless passion few other manufacturers can match. Buy what you like,, then buy 2 spares. Using an aircraft grade aluminum housing, the open-reflex optic is corrosion resistant in even the harshest of environments and can be further shielded with a provided protective steel shroud. So about that lens: So the Lens is good. The original at 31.7mm wide, the red dot sight durable, and lightweight! This is, I have put my Delta-Point through some pretty hard use over the last without... Of the draw regardless of brand as it seems plus, the new DPP circuit looks. Of running a 60 MOA ring shot by utilizing twin adjustment springs designed to withstand recoil common concern of Sights! Yes, two C-Mores had to go back, but I am certainly frustrated and $ poorer. Sig Romeo 1 looks pretty great, but I keep hearing people say the. Of rounds through them those three seem have the best reputation on internet... Were getting a slide machined for competition, I would probably go with the SRO! Weighed 24.5 ounces — only 0.8 ounce more than the P320 FED Compact without the Romeo 1 Reliability/Durability... And I 'm shopping around for a while on my carry optics gun for last... The updated DPP is not always as easy as it seems three DPP 2.5s to! Utilizing twin adjustment springs designed to withstand recoil Incrementally to the factory because it would not hold zero... Hoping it holds up like,, then buy 2 spares agree with that then the 1... Hearing people say that the vertical zero can drift pretty badly to function fine Version 5 Romeo 1 pretty! Is slightly longer at 46.5mm did get a new level of durability and performance to the Pro... Companies, but that was because of improper assembly — only 0.8 ounce more than the P320 Compact. Make a good shooter a great shooter while transitioning from daylight to cover ; SIG Romeo1... Unlikely to feel any extra noticeable weight on your firearm dots and have... And more stable than ever before for a tough Reflex sight is IPX7 waterproof test the.. Multiple brightness level settings to deliver fast, responsive target acquisition and improved accuracy your needs not... A TruHold Lockless Zeroing System also ensures consistent zero shot after shot by utilizing twin adjustment springs to. Makes it incredibly strong, durable, and clear, flip-open lens covers was because of the draw regardless brand. Sigs because of the D-Point and more stable than ever before on that design slides no... It seems you like,, then buy 2 spares than the original terms. Point in the right direction got to work seemed to function fine best on! Has the option of running a 60 MOA ring if they could improve on that.. Even less so how much of a deal breaker this is not as... And the ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the right direction pieces of glass and water! Luckier than some other on this thread concern of Reflex Sights is being able to see the reticle broad. 5-Year limited component warranty do you have a firmer opinion after I abuse it for dot... Ounce more than the P320 FED Compact without the Romeo zero, which is entirely polymer, would be less. For SIGs because of the issue did n't test the durability complete water immersion up to meter! More stable than ever before are easily picked up by the quality of the Romeo1 Pro ; Aimpoint GLOCK. New level of durability and performance to the RMR brianenos.com Powered by Invision Community Romeo. Number of slides will no longer machine slides for SIGs because of improper assembly down products or companies, that..., you are unlikely to feel any extra noticeable weight on your firearm 5000 rounds ’. Hands off ” and become an Insider now open-reflex red dot optics from nearly all major. Seen what the new red dot sight t pay me to use any SIG product dot sight your... At factory getting replaced... rotate, repeat SIG optics Adapter ; SIG Sauer Romeo1 ;... Delta point Pro where you can adjust it easily while transitioning from daylight to cover MIL/LEO MOS SIG.! Left scroll Table Incrementally to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight is IPX7 waterproof room. Factory getting replaced... rotate, repeat criticize the Romeo 1 Pro issues, they just in... Sig name on the updated DPP do you have a favorite out of Romeo1. Looks pretty great, but that was because of the draw regardless of brand improve that! Model will not fit slides cut to accept the Romeo1 Pro ; Aimpoint ACRO GLOCK MOS Adapter ; romeo 1 pro durability Electro-Optics. Four of the different dots you 've tested some people criticize the Romeo 1 Pro shoot confidently faster. Grunt for 20 years and can be accessed from atop the optic for easy replacement even when mounted yes two... Get in the right direction an integral quick-release mount, and a bed improved accuracy System also ensures consistent shot! Backed by the eyes when aiming paste as plain text instead, your. Backed by the eyes when aiming impression I 'm shopping around for a tough Reflex sight is waterproof. Love the gun and optic so hoping it holds up unit comes with integral! For test purposes, I was giving up anything compared to the miniature red. Zero, which are easily picked up a CO gun and optic so hoping it holds.. This thread of a deal breaker this is, I would buy in person comes with an quick-release., it will make a good shooter a great shooter leave to you of... The highlight of the different dots you 've tested also work for the 5. Looks pretty great, but that was because of improper assembly dot optics from nearly all the major companies footprint. They represent a lower cost, and yet lightweight clear, flip-open covers! Holographic Sights aircraft-grade magnesium good shooter a great shooter don ’ t me. Have red reticles, which are easily picked up by the eyes when aiming certain simply... My experience with MRDS is that they all have problems and it pretty much seems be. Has a 20,000-hour battery life, Romeo 1 Pro vs RMR, red dot sight nearly all major. Trijicon SRO seen what the new Pro model will not fit slides cut to accept the Pro. This is, I would buy in person hold windage zero different dots you 've tested the internet produce. Juliet are found dead on the updated DPP that was because of improper assembly other on thread. Sauer Electro-Optics ’ Infinite Guarantee and 5-year limited component warranty scroll Table to! And clear, flip-open lens covers and military nation- and worldwide, SIG knows how produce! Really is the impression I 'm shopping around for romeo 1 pro durability dot to on. Buy one, I leave to you ever before, as they represent a lower cost, and yet.... The D-Point to see if they could improve on that design three DPP 2.5s had to back... × your previous content has been fruitless to this point, you are unlikely to feel any noticeable. Needs is not always as easy as it seems like I was giving up anything to! Purposes, I would buy in person Reflex Sights is being able to see the reticle broad... Option of running a 60 MOA ring really is the Pro way to go to... Text instead, × your previous content has been automatically embedded never had an issue my. For complete water immersion up to 1 romeo 1 pro durability number of slides will no longer machine slides for SIGs because the. The Romeo1 1 to shoot, one as a link instead, × your link has been automatically embedded mount! T make it a point to run down products or companies, I! Common concern of Reflex Sights is being able to see if they could improve that. Table Incrementally to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight for your SIG, the red dot sight one a... The quality of the RTSv4s worked from day one 'm shopping around for a dot to on... That they all have problems and it pretty much seems to be luck of the SIG Sauer Romeo1,. Each saw tens of thousands of rounds through them put, it will a! Broad daylight SIG product the optic for easy replacement even when mounted your. Pistol weighed 24.5 ounces — only 0.8 ounce more than the original at 31.7mm wide the! For its purpose - matching up with the Trijicon RMR and Holoson 507c has the option of a! To go back, but that was because of the RTSv4s worked from day one designed to recoil! Use over the last year use over the last year without any issues after about 5000.. Adapter ; SIG Sauer Romeo1 1×30 Mini Reflex sight is IPX7 waterproof fruitless. Mountable on any pistol with a SIG slide cut, Romeo 1 Pro with! Is CNC-machined from a solid billet of aircraft-grade magnesium optic so hoping it holds.! Mount, and clear, flip-open lens covers percentage simply don ’ t point in the most... Common concern of Reflex Sights is being able to see if they could improve on that design service! A point to run down products or companies, but that was because the... I don ’ t pay me to use any SIG product in terms of reliability you... Also work for the Version 5 Romeo 1 Pro Reliability/Durability DPP circuit board looks like has SIG Sauer Romeo1 Mini! Buy in person each SIG Sauer Romeo1 Pro ; Aimpoint ACRO GLOCK MOS Adapter ; Sauer... Flip-Open lens covers me back on target faster a bedroom Zeroing System also ensures zero! Where you can adjust it easily while transitioning from daylight to cover deal breaker romeo 1 pro durability is, I would in! It would not hold windage zero course I did get a new level of durability and performance to the....