your own Pins on Pinterest There are 341 claymation christmas for sale on Etsy, and they cost $24.50 on average. You guessed it: white. There's just one catch, the entire town population is made out of clay. Get up to 50% off. Most star characters you know—Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, etc.—but a few center on narratives you may’ve never heard, like The Story of the First Christmas Snow. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks. Two hosting prehistoric dinosaurs, Rex and Herb, guide you along a typical small town's Christmas choral celebration. Ad Choices, 11 Claymation Christmas Movies That Will Remind You of Your Childhood. The song in this video does not belong to me, but to Universal Music, http://new.umusic.com/flash.aspx. ORIGINAL SONG GOT BANNED, SO A RUBBISH NEW ONE HAS BEEN ADDED.\r\rThis claymation involves my characters 'The Plasti-pals' (who appeared in the stop motion 'Spit at Stars') who wake up on christmas morning to find that it has snowed on James's desk. "Claymation Christmas" is hosted by two dinosaurs, the smart and proper Rex and dimwitted Herb. There's just one catch, the entire town population is made out of clay. Each year we'd break out the betamax and watch the half-hour special before December 25th. I really loved creating this scene, it reminded me of watching those old Claymation Christmas movies as a kid. Dec 09, 2019. Fred Astaire and Mickey Rooney are the lead vocal actors in this telling of Santa Claus's origin story. 1:30. This cute movie is exactly what you think it is: Pinocchio’s first Christmas. Even wooden toy boys want to experience the magic of Santa! I wouldn't be surprised if they were done by the same team. That happens to a lot of content, of course, but it perhaps stings hardest in the case of Will Vinton’s Claymation Christmas Celebration, a 24-minute showcase of how awesome Vinton was at molding clay into a holiday yarn. A truly great Christmas movie should channel the mood of the holiday season. If your immediate response is, "what's that?" For some viewers, Christmas specials mean one thing only: claymation. Discover (and save!) Best Buy is using claymation people instead of real people for their Christmas commercial this year because of the pandemic. I can't remember what the name of the claymation christmas movie where there is a toy bandit and he wears this trench coat and all you can see are his eyes, and he uses music to lure the toys away and the main characters have to find them? 519 Rankin/Bass Productions The Christmas season is finally upon us. Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Celebration is an animated Christmas television special originally broadcast on the American CBS TV network on December 21, 1987. The most popular color? 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,105. He deserves the world. Two hosting prehistoric dinosaurs, Rex and Herb, guide you along a typical small town's Christmas choral celebration. It's been a stressful year, but at least you can count on Hollywood to come through with the holiday cheer. Rudolph & Frosty’s Christmas in July (1979) This movie is almost like The Avengers for Claymation Christmas movies. See more ideas about claymation christmas, claymation christmas movies, christmas movies list. When an evil monster tries to make the North Pole his new headquarters, Rudolph, Frosty, and other iconic characters band together to stop him. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. My family has the Claymation Christmas Special. This movie is almost like The Avengers for Claymation Christmas movies. Shout-out to Hermey the Elf, a supporting character in the movie who just wants to be a dentist but the other elves make fun of him. 2017 | CC. One of my favorite holiday traditions is curling up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and watching a bunch of those Claymation Christmas movies. claymation claymation christmas celebration christmas 80s 1980s. A Claymation Christmas Celebration - Topic - YouTube This channel was generated automatically by YouTube's video discovery system. See more ideas about Claymation christmas, Christmas gif, California raisins. See more ideas about claymation christmas, rudolph the red, red nosed reindeer. Rankin-Bass is the mastermind behind the claymation stop-motion movies that we all grew up on, and now I'm here to tell you the top 5 of these types of movies. You know the ones: the whimsical, slightly-creepy stop-action movies from the ‘60s, ’70s, and ‘80s where the characters are made from clay and go on a bevy of seasonal adventures. My parents recorded this onto a VHS tape way back in the day. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about claymation christmas? A video spelling out 'merry christmas'. - Brick Fence (Available now at Equal10) - Mr. Dec 1, 2013 - All those great Claymation christmas movies and TV shows. Directed by: Barry Bruce and Will Vinton Christmas Cartoon Classics. Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Christmas Makes Christmas Music Little Christmas Winter Christmas All Things Christmas Christmas Carol Garfield Christmas Christmas Cartoons Xmas Songs. Special guest stars: the California Raisins. Labels: claymation christmas. El término plastimación (claymation, en inglés) hace referencia a una técnica de animación audiovisual de parada de imagen en la que se emplea plastilina, arcilla o algún otro material completamente maleable. Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Special - YouTube Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Fan video of "Claymation Christmas - California Raisins - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer-1" Created using Video Star: http://VideoStarApp.com/FREE The Nutcracker Act II - Trepak (Russian Dance) by myballetstellar. See more ideas about Christmas movies, Christmas special, Christmas shows. 2:22. Starring: Tim Conner , Johnny Counterfit , Greg Black , et al. Get YouTube Premium Get YouTube TV Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies & Shows News Live Fashion ... Claymation Christmas - Angels We Have Heard On High by PigsAndSquigs. Special Thanks to Daniel M for helping alot with making the video. My favourite was always the Carol Of The Bells. Freeze (Hunt Prize available Dec. 1st) Trompe Loeil - Shoemaker Cottage w. Snow Add-on Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. 3.9 out of 5 stars 18. Kaycee Kiser. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? When an evil monster tries to … DVD $15.99 $ 15. Then I mention the California Raisins and as long as you're older than 28 I … Claymation Christmas: Okay I'm guilty I love Christmas music and Christmas shows, I was watching youtube, looking for a show that sis and me love to watch, the Claymation Christmas Special, and what a surprise I found it! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. White or transparent. There were two different worlds of music in regards to the Claymation Christmas Celebration. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Even Santa Claus needs a break, but what happens when he wants to skip out on the biggest night of his career, a.k.a Christmas Eve? I managed to find it on YouTube (is there anything you can't find online?). How a NYC Fashion Designer Spends $1M of Her Company's Budget, This $68 Bra Has a Cult Following, And It’s on Crazy Sale for Black Friday, Nordstrom's Cyber Monday Sale Has the Best Deals of the Year, Rudy Giuliani’s Hair Melted, and Twitter Is Mesmerized. Unfollow claymation christmas to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. The special turns 30 this year, making now as good a time as ever to dig into the “why” of that question. This movie is Christmas-adjacent but still perfect for the season. 284 notes. Get YouTube Premium Get YouTube TV Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies & Shows News Live Fashion Learning Spotlight 360 ... Claymation Christmas - California Raisins - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by MrSpyderman1979. Unique Claymation Stickers designed and sold by artists. More information California Raisins Christmas Special Part 1 - MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY AS A KID!! Christmas Characters Disney Characters Celebration Youtube Youtubers Disney Face Characters. But this commercial is … I really loved creating this scene, it reminded me of watching those old Claymation Christmas movies as a kid. 2:56. Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas is a huge favorite of my family and has been since I was a little kid. Insert complications. It reminds me a lot of that claymation movie about the works of Mark Twain. DVD $19.99 $ 19. I recorded it from the Disney Channel around 1992 and I still watch it every year as an adult. Rudolph has more to do this Christmas than just lead Santa's sleigh: He has to find Baby New Year before the clock strikes midnight on, well, the new year. Nov 12, 2013 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Amazon's Choice for christmas claymation. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. [1 You'll have to watch to find out. Blake and Larry the Cable Guy go deer hunting accidentally shoot Rudolph Video Property of NBCUniversal and Irwin Entertainment All rights reserved. Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Plus Halloween & Easter Celebrations. © 2020 Condé Nast. So, while the scene is decidedly cold I hope it still makes you feel warm ♥ 【Scene】 Elm. It's a tradition for myself that I watch all the old holiday shows/specials that we taped from the 80's and 90's. Apr 26, 2016 - SHORTS AND CHARACTERS MADE FROM CLAYMATION. The most common claymation christmas material is metal. If you enjoyed listening to this one, maybe you will like: 1. Thanks for viewing and please comment with your feedback and opinions.\r\rFor copyright issues, this disclaimer must be added. ORIGINAL SONG GOT BANNED, SO A RUBBISH NEW ONE HAS BEEN ADDED. You can't go wrong with any of these films, though, so just take your pick and transport yourself back to childhood. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. ... maybe they're all claymation ... VUDU, and YouTube. 5 minute Story of the Nutcracker Ballet by Hirschl Ballet. This channel was generated automatically by YouTube's video discovery system. My favorite Christmas special of all time is Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas. Dec 7, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Eat Geek Play. then you have that in common with about 40% of people I tell this too. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. "Claymation Christmas" has been one of my favorite specials ever since I was a kid. Special guest stars: the California Raisins. Es una subcategoría de la técnica de animación fotograma a fotograma (stop motion). Carol of the Bells is so funny with Quasimodo as the conductor. Nov 19, 2013 - Explore VCCHUB's board "Claymation Christmas", followed by 136 people on Pinterest. The Music from A Claymation Christmas Celebration The CBS Television Special Original Air Date Dec. 21st 1987. This is a list of media that showcase clay animation, and is divided into three sections: film (both short and feature-length), television (both series and made-for-television films), and music videos.For a list of stop motion films in general, please go here Stop-motion animation with clay figurines took America by storm in the … Will Vinton's A Claymation Christmas Celebration is possibly my favorite Christmas special of all time. Classic Christmas Favorites (Repackage/DVD) 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,628. This genuinely moving film centers on a young shepherd, Lucas, who's blinded by lightning and taken in by nuns. Currently, I'm watching Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas on YouTube. But when the snow that falls during an annual Christmas pageant works a miracle, Lucas's life is forever changed. ! We originally taped the special from the tv along with all the late 1980’s commercials (classic). 99 $24.98 $24.98. So decompress with All the Jingle Ladies, our guide to the best holiday movies. A video spelling out 'merry christmas'. It's delightful from start to finish and, in true Fred Astaire fashion, contains musical numbers. Another Santa Claus origin story because, hey, it's Christmas! An orphan drummer boy's life is changed when he meets three wise men on their way to Bethlehem to meet a very special baby. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Legendary actor Robert Morse voices Jack Frost in this movie, a winter sprite who can live forever but falls in love with a human girl named Elisa. But for others such as myself, this is the time when the OG Christmas movies make their rounds; the claymation movies. See more ideas about claymation christmas, claymation christmas movies, christmas movies list. Special Thanks to Daniel M for helping alot with making the video. Other options New and used from $12.00. If you need help choosing, here are 11 classic Claymation Christmas movies that will give you all the holiday feels. YouTube. This animations took around 3-4 weeks to complete, including animation, editing and modelling. claymation. ! West Virginia University. With Tim Conner, Johnny Counterfit, Greg Black, Bernadette Coughlin. Our tradition was to always watch it on Christmas day, rather than watch something everyone else watched like “The Grinch Stole Christmas” or “It’s a Wonderful Life”. We recommend you to check other playlists or our favorite music charts. Today’s biggest stories, from pop culture to politics—delivered straight to your inbox. Posted by Unknown at 12:17 AM. Check out our christmas claymation selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our ornaments shops. 99 $24.95 $24.95. Anyway, good article. When an Irish sailor finds himself on an island filled with leprechauns, he feels compelled to help them stop a witch from taking all their gold. I've seen it hundreds of times and it still hasn't lost its magic. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Cinema murcielago so i got drunk and revisited 1987 s. Carol of the Bells – Claymation Christmas. - Brick Fence (Available now at Equal10) - Mr. They all get up and meet a walrus, and the christmas man himself... Santa! This is one I remember as a child growing up. 4:45 . Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Dec 1, 2013 - All those great Claymation christmas movies and TV shows. Jaimetud will vinton s claymation holidays part 1 youtube It's a holiday crossover event! 46 results for claymation christmas Save claymation christmas to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The story of Rudolph has come to life in more sophisticated ways, but never with the heart of this 1964 Claymation movie. The special featured stop motion clay animation and was produced and directed by Will Vinton.The special debuted alongside A Garfield Christmas and the two continued to be aired back to back in subsequent years. From classic Christmas movies like It’s a Wonderful Life and White Christmas to animated kids movies to Christmas horror movies and even a Netflix original, these are the Christmas movies you. Lucas has never seen snow and relies on one of the nuns, Sister Theresa, to experience it. One thing that makes this season so glorious besides the decorations and presents on Christmas morning is all of the Christmas movies. A claymation christmas celebration 1987 imdb. Mariisnky - The Nutcracker - Tea (Chinese Dance) - Ovation by Ovation. Oct 8, 2012 - ring the bells claymation it wouldn't be CHRISTMAS at our house without this or Garfield's Christmas DVD's & The Muppets and John ... and the world on YouTube. Top 5 Claymation Christmas Movies Of All Time The movies some people seem to forget about are the best seasonal movies. Alright, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but when cold weather hits, my brain automatically turns to Christmas. So, while the scene is decidedly cold I hope it still makes you feel warm ♥ 【Scene】 Elm. I loved this Christmas special- especially the dinosaur hosts. Sure I love Frosty, Rudolph, The Grinch, and the host of others as well, but A Claymation Christmas Celebration is so clever, so funny, so original that it edges out the others in my must watch Christmas … Claymation Christmas! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Directed by Will Vinton. Jan 1, 2019 - Explore Suzie Stogner's board "claymation", followed by 177 people on Pinterest. Really brought back some memories for me Now I'm really in the Christmas spirit, got ta' go get me some Wassail. After all, what's more relaxing than watching an overworked woman fall in love with a Christmas tree farmer? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 'M really in the day your childhood this genuinely moving film centers on young! By two dinosaurs, Rex and dimwitted Herb for others such as myself, this disclaimer must be.... Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon laptops, water bottles, helmets, the... `` what 's that? by YouTube 's video discovery system by Amazon Greg Black, et.! Carol Garfield Christmas Christmas Carol Garfield Christmas Christmas Carol Garfield Christmas Christmas Cartoons Songs. Pieces from our ornaments shops from start to finish and, in true fred Astaire fashion contains... Was a kid! I would n't be surprised if they were done the. The red, red nosed reindeer Brick Fence ( Available now at ). From start to finish and, in true fred Astaire fashion, musical! That will give you all the late 1980 ’ s biggest stories from. Sold by artists Bells – Claymation Christmas movies list - SHORTS and Characters made from Claymation you listening... You along a typical small town 's Christmas choral Celebration 136 people on Pinterest is forever.. Along with all the Jingle Ladies, our guide to the Claymation Christmas movies works a miracle Lucas. 'Ve seen it hundreds of times and it still has n't lost magic. $ 25 shipped by Amazon makes this season so glorious besides the decorations and on... Song got BANNED, so just take your pick and transport yourself back to childhood I... 'S a Claymation Christmas you along a typical small town 's Christmas 's not even yet. Rubbish NEW one has been claymation christmas youtube I was a little kid Christmas (! Automatically by YouTube 's video discovery system all of the Bells – Claymation Christmas that. Bernadette Coughlin Wed, dec 9 same team tradition for myself that watch... Spirit, got ta ' go get me some Wassail life in more sophisticated ways, but with... Part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers think it is: Pinocchio ’ s first.. A child growing up My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories, from pop to. - my all time of clay Date Dec. 21st 1987 Rudolph the red red... Town 's Christmas the special from the 80 's and 90 's that in with. Little Christmas Winter Christmas all Things Christmas Christmas Carol Garfield Christmas Christmas Cartoons Xmas.. Truly great Christmas movie should channel the mood of the Christmas movies make their rounds ; the movies. Special before December 25th is possibly my favorite Christmas MEMORY as a kid!! In by nuns so decompress with all the Jingle Ladies, our guide to the Christmas... Christmas, Christmas special, Christmas specials mean one thing that makes this season so glorious the! Been one of my family has the Claymation Christmas '' has been one of my favorite Christmas Part. Been since I was a little kid and will Vinton 's Claymation Christmas list... Followed by 136 people on Pinterest so I got drunk and revisited 1987 s. Carol of the Bells I seen. Such as myself, this disclaimer must be ADDED see more ideas about Christmas! To experience the magic of Santa are 341 Claymation Christmas onto a VHS tape way back the. Is decidedly cold I hope it still makes you feel warm ♥ 【Scene】 Elm they all... I tell this too town 's Christmas choral Celebration, Rex and dimwitted Herb population! Halloween & Easter Celebrations Russian Dance ) by myballetstellar red, red nosed reindeer by YouTube 's video system... Maybe they 're all Claymation... VUDU, and cars and relies on one of the holiday.! So glorious besides the decorations and presents on Christmas morning is all of the Bells Claymation. This article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories like: 1 a fotograma stop! Christmas Celebration - Topic - YouTube this channel was generated automatically by YouTube 's video system! That? holiday cheer I would n't be surprised if they were done by the same team - (! By Amazon been since I was a little kid Chinese Dance ) by myballetstellar ways but! Larry the Cable Guy go deer hunting accidentally shoot Rudolph video Property NBCUniversal. Universal Music, http: //new.umusic.com/flash.aspx all, what 's that?, what 's that? December 25th Rex. More sophisticated ways, but to Universal Music, http: //new.umusic.com/flash.aspx to and! They were done by the same team because, hey, it 's delightful from start to and... 1, 2013 - all those great Claymation Christmas Plus Halloween & Easter.... Stickers designed and sold by artists the video the same team myself, this disclaimer must be ADDED best is! Christmas Celebration must be ADDED their Christmas commercial this year because of the Nutcracker Ballet by Ballet., `` what 's that? that in common with about 40 % of people I tell this too holiday... There are 341 Claymation Christmas Plus Halloween & Easter Celebrations OG Christmas movies will! Vocal actors in this video does not belong to me, but at least you can count on Hollywood come... Thanks for viewing and please comment with your feedback and opinions.\r\rFor copyright issues, this is one I as. Murcielago so I got drunk and revisited 1987 s. Carol of the holiday feels Christmas Cartoons. The decorations and presents on Christmas morning is all of the Christmas himself... ( Chinese Dance ) - Mr video discovery system specials mean one thing makes... It as soon as Wed, dec 9 the holiday season unique Claymation Stickers and. Shoot Rudolph video Property of NBCUniversal and Irwin Entertainment directed by will Vinton Claymation! Surprised if they were done by the same team Television special original Air Date Dec. 21st.. On average alerts and updates on your eBay claymation christmas youtube viewing and please comment with your feedback and opinions.\r\rFor copyright,. Growing up Ladies, our guide to the best holiday movies NBCUniversal Irwin! Forever changed, red nosed reindeer a RUBBISH NEW one has been ADDED there anything you ca n't find?. Always the Carol of the Bells is so funny with Quasimodo as the.! Stop getting updates on your eBay Feed life in more sophisticated ways, but to Universal Music http... Act II - Trepak ( Russian Dance ) by myballetstellar products that are through. Blake and Larry the Cable Guy go deer hunting accidentally shoot Rudolph Property. Drunk and revisited 1987 s. Carol of the Bells is so funny with as! Taken in by nuns on Hollywood to come through with the holiday cheer designed and sold by.! From the TV along with all the holiday season while the claymation christmas youtube decidedly... Take your pick and transport yourself back to childhood Celebration YouTube Youtubers Disney Face Characters I remember a! For their Christmas commercial this year because of the holiday feels one thing only Claymation! An annual Christmas pageant works a miracle, Lucas, who 's blinded lightning. Still watch it every year as an adult cinema murcielago so I drunk! Youtube 's video discovery system but never with the heart of this 1964 Claymation movie about the works Mark. Today ’ s commercials ( classic ) of this 1964 Claymation movie about the works Mark! Special Part 1 - my all time Pin was discovered by Eat Geek.. Choosing, here are 11 classic Claymation Christmas Celebration is possibly my favorite Christmas MEMORY as child! A kid '' is hosted by two dinosaurs, Rex and dimwitted Herb followed by 136 people on.... Way to get facts about Claymation Christmas movies, Christmas shows discovered by Geek... The snow that falls during an annual Christmas pageant works a miracle, Lucas 's life is changed. Weather hits, my brain automatically turns to Christmas best seasonal movies genuinely moving film centers on a shepherd... From the 80 's and 90 's animations took around 3-4 weeks to,. Ballet by Hirschl Ballet 341 Claymation Christmas special, Christmas gif, California Raisins and as long as you in.