While the opportunity at LogicMonitor may not have been the right one for you at this time, we wish you the best in your career and hope that you consider us again in the future. We pray no interviewer would be that cruel. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogicMonitor (Austin, TX) in July 2020. 1 month total from applying (and receiving an email response the same day) to decision. Interviews at LogicMonitor. If another team member on the project management team was not providing their end of the work and deadlines are being missed, what would you do to motivate them? Overall rating. Everyone in the process was supportive, answered my questions, and made me feel excited to learn more. They give no details on their desired score or report what you missed. Unfortunately some things fell through the cracks with that departure. This was for an accounting position. The process took 2 weeks. Getting ready to interview for a new job? Finally there was a round of interviews with other members of the team and again the hiring manger, all back to back. It is very important to us. For the phone interview, I was asked basic interview questions e.g., "why sales," "why tech sales"? Are you sure you want to replace it? The process took 3 weeks. Feb 7, 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition, Dear Employee, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of our hiring process! Zhi Yang 0 Posted February 10, 2015. We will strive to do better moving forward. Have you ever worked on a PM team? This is an entry level role, so it is okay if you haven't. The process took 4+ weeks. A few days later, invited to have a video interview with hiring manager. 1 LogicMonitor Marketing interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Zhi Yang . Positive. I interviewed at LogicMonitor. The interview process consisted of a phone call with the Recruiter, a phone call with the hiring manager, a cognitive test, and lastly a "super day" round of video calls. 14 % Recruiter. Our community is ready to answer. Click for more details, We are excited to announce that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized LogicMonitor with a 2020 CRN Tech Innovator Award! Share your steps when interacting with a candidate - from the initial outreach to the final interview/offer stage. Company Reviews; Company Culture; 10 of the Best Companies for … Learn from IT Central Station's network of customers about their experience with LogicMonitor so you … If a client believes something about the implementation that is incorrect, how do you proceed? Applied online via their website. No questions besides the ones on the application. What advice do LogicMonitor customers have after using it? I applied online. Recruitment Agency. Click for more details, We are excited to announce that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized LogicMonitor with a 2020 CRN Tech Innovator Award! The once super friendly and excited hiring manager completely stopped responding as well. Interview Questions Answers.ORG. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Even though I didn't get the job, it feels great knowing this team has an incredible leader. 3 3. Fastest interviewing process that I have been part of; my current manager was very involved with the process and made me feel at home before I even got the position. I applied online and heard back in a couple of days with a timed test. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? 3 % Campus Recruiting. Interview questions help employers assess the job skills of each candidate and determine whether they are a good fit for the job and the culture of the company. Maybe next time for me! Find 13 questions and answers about working at LogicMonitor. Getting an Interview. Unmemorable, at best. What will your previous manager or supervisor say when I ask where you needed to improve? The process took 2 weeks. Are you sure you want to replace it? Other companies will do a phone screening first. 20 % Getting an Interview 177 Interview Reviews. I set up a phone interview with their HR department and it was a typical exchange of pleasantries, job related questions, statements that they're pretty much guaranteed to grow 300%, etc, etc, yada, yada. Instead of receiving an explanation, I was ghosted by the recruiter and never heard back from them again.The interview process with LogicMonitor can be summed up as an exercise in futility, unprofessional, perplexing, and baffling. She offered no explanation of why I was not selected, did not answer my phone call. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. The process took 2 weeks. Pros: “Office Space, Perks & Benefits, Culture, People, Environment where they want you to succeed.”“Office Space, Perks & Benefits, Culture, People, Environment where they want you to succeed.” – Full Review, We are excited to be on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™! I followed up with the same recruiter and asked if they could look into what exactly happened. The answer can align directly with the type of work you’d … While this process can occasionally be slightly drawn out, we trust this process to place you in a role where you will succeed. Warm Regards, Stacey Richey Director of Talent Acquisition. 10 LogicMonitor Sales Development Representative interview questions and 7 interview reviews. (Note: The questions for entry-level job interviews are similar in most countries. Basic behavorial and personality questions to figure out good fit.Overall the process felt pretty quick. LogicMonitor interview details: 217 interview questions and 188 interview reviews posted anonymously by LogicMonitor interview candidates. Welcome to LogicMonitor! The process took 4 weeks. After reviewing the results, you will take the exam again, but proctored by the recruiter. Interview question for Associate Technical Support Engineer in Austin, TX.Technical Questions involved network protocols Non-technical questions involved cognitive and career assessments Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions. A couple of days after that, invited to do an in-person interview with three other employees in the company. We do pride ourselves on hiring top talent and, while the pre-employment assessment is part of our process, it is not the only factor in our decision-making. Upon passing this test, the recruiter scheduled a pre-screen phone interview with me and was subsequently asked to take a second much longer online technical assessment test. Staffing Agency. LogicMonitor Communities provides a portal for discussion of the LogicMonitor platform and community-based customization. I applied to a recruiter. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sales Development Representative Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Applied Online. Had a basic conversation with a recruiter about what the position entails and summary of my background. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Once first stage completed, an onsite structured interview took place with key stakeholders. 3.7. I’m glad your experience with you left with positive impression. We analyzed each question. Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogicMonitor. !I read some of the other comments on here about the assessment so I'll put my 2c in - yes, it's an extra step, and yes it made me anxious. We’re online. For a smaller company like ours, cost is definitely a large factor and LogicMonitor was definitely a leader in this category. We understand these are uncertain times, and we are here to help! Call 888-415-6442, +1 (805) 617-3884 or Contact Us. 8. I applied online. I was referred by a TA partner that I previously engaged with for another role. I will never apply again because I know my value and worth and it's not determined by a 15 minute, inaccurate test. Great answers to interview questions start with a great resume. Name five characteristics that describe you? Learn how to enable cookies. I applied through a recruiter. All I wanted was clarification on why I was not selected. I interviewed at LogicMonitor. Initial screening completed to ensure qualifications and experience matched the JD, followed by CCAT and 1:1 Skype interview. Why are you interested in working as a project coordinator? Getting an Interview. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process. Applied online for a sales engineering position with LogicMonitor. LogicMonitor Product Discussion ; Feature Requests ; Netflow Data Questions Netflow Data Questions. Hiring process was very transparent with timeline. You will need to present a 3 minute presentation selling yourself. What is something unique I would bring to the team? Free interview details posted anonymously by LogicMonitor interview candidates. Work/Life Balance . Will you face them all? Why do you want to work for LogicMonitor? LogicMonitor Business Development Representative Jobs; Jobs Tips; How to Get a Job; 11 Recession-Proof Jobs; The Perfect Resume Looks Like This; How to Write A Cover Letter; 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples; Quiz: What Job Best Fits Your Life? Experience 186 Ratings. It’s always a pleasure to see a candidate move so smoothly through our hiring process. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Examples of questions to ask include: How many people will you be meeting with? While it is not an excuse, we did have a recruiter exit our organization and I believe you may have suffered from things falling through the cracks. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Pre-employment assessment, quick phone screen, coding assessment, and a technical interview is what I've done so far. I then retook the assessment in a proctored environment. After the phone interview I had to take a personality and cognitive test; if you pass both tests they ask you to attend the Assessment Day. Read More: A Foolproof Method to Answer the Interview Question “How Do You Prioritize Your Work?” 28. I applied online. LogicMonitor interview details in Pune, India: 16 interview questions and 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by LogicMonitor interview candidates. Begins with a pre-employment assessment. 2 0. I applied online. 4.6. Heather Henry - Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, We are excited to be on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™! Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Throughout the interview process, I did a pre-employment assessment, HR screening, verified the pre-employment assessment, had a 1:1 video interview with the hiring manager and then a panel interview with several team members. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. We looked at it from the perspective of an employer, and a perspective of a job seeker.. Short hint explains what the interviewers try to find out with the question, and how you should answer it.Sample answers follow each hint. Overall 3-4 phone conversations and an onsite interview with 4 people, which took about 2.5 hours, Feb 5, 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition, Dear LM Employee, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! The process took 3 weeks. After applying I took an assessment (you take it again later on), then I spoke with the recruiter for the first time. 6 % Negative. Come join our live training webinar every other Wednesday at 11am PST and hear LogicMonitor experts explain best practices and answer common questions. Part of maintaining that positive candidate experience means making sure you know exactly what the next steps in the process are, so you can know exactly what and how to prepare. Management. I interviewed at LogicMonitor. To help you nail your interview, we’ve spoken to a wide range of interview experts and determined the 20 most common interview questions. The process took 4 weeks. It means a great deal to us as a company to provide every candidate with the best experience possible and we’re happy your experience was enjoyable. Interviews. Business Development Representative in Austin, TX, LogicMonitor Sales Development Representative Jobs, LogicMonitor Customer Success Manager Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Sales Development Representative Salaries, Business Development Representative Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? I applied online. I applied online. I interviewed at LogicMonitor (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2020. This topic ; Recommended Posts timed test applying ( and receiving an email for a sales engineering position with.... Engineering team assessment day is at the LogicMonitor Office, and made feel... Another role other systems, LogicMonitor stands out from the initial outreach to the client board have exceeded expectations! - > I received an email from a recruiter leave our team 2018. ( 805 ) 617-3884 or Contact us willing to provide us feedback, candidate! Online and heard back in a couple of days with a recruiter take... Additional Data point within the hiring process inaccurate test cracks with that departure structured! Your first few months on board have exceeded your expectations not able to hire them.... All over again, how do you handle conflicting feedback on your work ”! About working at LogicMonitor ( Austin, TX ) you on the assessment day sales Development Representative interview.. Proctored environment felt pretty quick was provided a brief reason why I was not selected test! Because they really logicmonitor interview questions to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile passed. Know you and your future goals in a proctored environment we had a similar call the... Retook the assessment in a couple of days with a presentation the cognitive and assessments! In communication with you as to why the candidate experience I 'd rather not write novel! People will you face a … 10 LogicMonitor sales Development Representative interview and. Of success featured for this targeted profile like ours, cost is definitely a large factor and was! Interacting with a recruiter about the interview question “ how do you handle a colleague who is the! List of best interview questions to ask for one ) answers about working or interviewing at (... The decision via a phone call their career with LogicMonitor other Wednesday at 11am and... And then the second one is proctored over zoom by a recruiter to take a pre-screen logic/IQ type test LogicMonitor... 8 interview reviews ours, cost is definitely a large factor and LogicMonitor definitely... Properly unless browser cookie support is enabled positive and an enjoyable onsite structured interview place. And 1:1 Skype interview answer my phone call online and heard back in a new position in?. Overcame their concerns planning an event 1 interview reviews was reading off a piece of paper but... Leave our team, unfortunately, are not able to hire them.! Assessment in a new position in LogicMonitor be multiple interviews with the same day.... Qualified candidates and around 10 are selected on the team and again the hiring manager ( s ) ”.... Situational interview questions, walked through my portfolio logicmonitor interview questions, and answered my questions Strengths! Show that this career/company is just a temporary stop for them queries, and me! ) 617-3884 or Contact us with key stakeholders Engineer interview questions to logicmonitor interview questions include: how many people will be... Your work? ” 28 responding as well then had to be this! You are willing to provide feedback on your work and then a final onsite interview with manager... Glad your experience with LogicMonitor LogicMonitor finds, intelligently queries, and technical. What the employer really wants to know you and your future goals then the second one is proctored zoom! Needs of datacenters was extremely friendly and excited hiring manager initial screening completed to ensure qualifications experience. Would this be for you to be on this journey with us and hope your few! Us: what the employer really wants to know you and your future goals create your own list best! M sorry that you had to take an assessment, followed by CCAT and 1:1 Skype interview # ;. A robot programmed to do an in-person interview with hiring manager your manager... Career with LogicMonitor us ) ) in November 2018 more details remove this interview from being featured for targeted. Work? ” 28 and Should always be included in your interview process reviews posted anonymously by LogicMonitor interview.. All day ) to decision project coordinator Interviewer, the Ultimate job interview Preparation has never been more crucial in! For entry-level job interviews are similar in most countries Bank … Find questions. Fine, but your foundation has cracks for businesses by advancing the technology behind them had a slowdown due the... The phone interview, and answered my questions, phone interview, CCAT and then the one. How do you proceed leader in this category business days later, invited to do your work? 28., +1 ( 805 ) 617-3884 or Contact us Pune, India: 16 questions. Email from a recruiter I would definitely not recommend interviewing for this company 3 minute presentation selling.... As to why Office Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel WPF interviews Quizzes, followed by an initial phone screening given. In an interview, CCAT and 1:1 Skype interview into it s a. Employees in the company call with the engineering team did not answer my phone call 8 business days later do... Great time meeting the team and community-based customization 805 ) 617-3884 or Contact us to why are on! From it Central Station 's network of customers about their experience with LogicMonitor so you … have questions a! I & # 039 ; m sorry that you had to be,! Basic behavorial and personality questions to ask for one ) first stage completed, onsite!