For over 30 years Clam Outdoors has stood for the best in outdoor gear. SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. $598.97. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels. The Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter delivers easy mobility perfect for the aggressive angler. Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Team Edition $ 629.99 – $ 689.99. Sign in to see your cart. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Be the first to write a review! 2020-2021 LEGEND XL THERMAL. We can look into this for you! One year review of my Clam Legend XL Thermal flip over ice fishing shelter. $1,049.99. Full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage and deluxe seat system to name a few features. Working off Genz’s original concept a legend was born. Clam Legend XL Thermal - 1 man 12564 $125 Shipping for this product to all US Continental States.Mr. Buy Clam (CLAM0) Runner Kit - Scout / Pro / Trapper / Nanook / Guide / Legend, Multi: Ring & Trapeze Attachments - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Treat yourself with savings from top brands Shop our Top Deals. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Curbside Pickup makes shopping easier than ever! Retail $629.99. I may never come home. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). The tub design increases usable space by 23% so you get the space you need to have a successful day of ice fishing. Quick View. WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. The “Legend Thermal” has all an angler will need and want in a one person shelter. Clam Clam Ice Team Edition Legend XL Thermal Flip Over Shelter 10941 . A patented Rapid Pole Slide Extreme, Well thought out shack. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. Add to cart; View Cart. Clam™ Yukon XL Thermal Ice Shelter. Working off Genz’s original concept a legend was born. I’m a bit skeptical how well the pole extensions will last/work. In stock. Full thermal top, lightweight design, under seat storage and deluxe seat system to name a few features. Located in Eau Claire, WI. Choose Shipping: Clear selection. $89.99. Clam Legend XL Thermal - Ice Team Edition (Deluxe Seat) $629.99. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. Description Description. 3 offers from $549.99. 1 person shelter on sled base 900 denier fabric with custom Ice Team design Full Themal skin (reatins heat, reduces condensation) Exclusively at SCHEELS, Clam flip-over ice shelter comes bundled with a travel cover for added protection and a battery bracket and dimmable light bar so you can hit the night bite. Full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage and deluxe seat system to name a few features. Debit and credit card payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons. With that said I have a Otter cabin pop up best Pop up ever built in my opinion. Sooner than later, the Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat from Clam will become a necessity for your ice fishing trips. Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Chair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CLAM 8820 Fish Trap Ice Fishing Travel Cover Fits Pro, Legend Thermal, Legend XL at Amazon.com. The Clam Shelter Runner Kit will protect the bottom of your sled and increase the life of the tub! Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. Working off Genz’s original concept, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat was born. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. Clam Legend XL Thermal Shelter 9679 by Clam Corporation. Full thermal top, lightweight design, rod storage and deluxe seat system to name a few features. Not trying to hijack your post, but I’ll add a review. Press play to learn more about this innovative one-man ice shelter. Clam Legend XL Thermal $ 529.99 – $ 589.99. This fits your . I would just like to say thank you and I am so impressed with how fast I got this. 2020-2021 CABELA’S LEGEND XL THERMAL. Clam Legend XL Thermal - 1 man 12564 $125 Shipping for this product to all US Continental States.Mr. This Ice Team Edition of the Legend XL Thermal includes multiple accessories that don't come with other shelters such as light stick, a battery bracket, and travel cover. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. I’ve found that I make use of all of the fishable area. A light gray tub makes finding gear easy, and the thermal skin retains heat, burning less propane. But on three outings, very pleased. Description; Reviews (0) Description. The Nanook Thermal XL is the thermal version of one of Clam’s most popular models over the years. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. New in box, never opened Clam Legend XL Thermal Cabela’s Ice Team Edition. Item # WX2-706558 / Mfg. Plus, the runners reduce friction and drag between the sled and the ground, making it easier to pull the sled by hand. The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Clam Scout XL Thermal - 40th Anniversary Special Edition. Add to cart. Mr. Ice Fishing himself, Dave Genz started the mobile fishing concept. Not for children under 3 yrs. The Ice Team Edition comes with extras like travel cover, battery bracket, LED light stick. $479.99. 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL XL THERMAL. The Legend XL has everything an angler will want and need in a 1-person ice fishing shelter. Crafted of two 300-denier layers of fabric for a total of 600 denier, the Legend XL boasts a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation. Quick View. Legend XL Thermal Tent Shelters part is on; 14/15 LEGEND XL THERMAL15/16 LEGEND XL THERMAL16/17 LEGEND XL THERMAL17/18 LEGEND XL THERMAL The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Incredibly warm. Quick View. Availability: In stock 5 items $529.99. Suits; Head and Handwear; Baselayer; Foot Wear; View All Ice Armor; Clam Pro Tackle. Be the first to review this product. He designed the first Fish Trap and many companies followed. And a thermal skin retains heat and burns less propane. 2016-2017 LEGEND XL THERMAL. The thermal technology retains heat so that while you are fishing you will be comfortable as well as protected from the elements. Made of strong 900 total denier fabric, this shelter is built to withstand the elements and the full thermal skin that features 90 grams of insulation per square meter retain heat so you don't have to use so much propane. Clam Nanook XL Thermal. See how a store is chosen for you. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ... ever. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. " Working off Genz’s original concept, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat was born. Non-Member $529.99. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. Clam is celebrating our 20-year Anniversary of Ice Team with a sp Our Cabela's® Ice Team Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter offers the cold-weather protection you need to reel in big fish. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Otter XT Pro X-Over Lodge … 3 offers from $549.99. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW Clam Legend XL Thermal 1 man Flip Over Ice Fishing Shelter 10941 at the best online prices at eBay! Clam Corporation 112847 Nanook XL Thermal - 2 Anglers 4.6 out of 5 stars 9. Working off Genz’s original concept, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat was born. Be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. The Legend Thermal has all an angler will need and want in a 1-person shelter. | SKU: CLAM-10941 Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Team Edition flip over insulated ice fishing house at the best online prices at … On the back of the best in outdoor gear Over 30 years Clam Outdoors has for... Tub is thicker than the old clams, it ’ s most popular models Over the years your and... The old clams, it ’ s original concept, the Clam Legend XL Thermal 2! On the market Head and Handwear ; Baselayer ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor ; Clam Pro.! Many companies followed a huge Clam fan however I have a Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice... The Legend XL Thermal - Ice Team with a sp Clam Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter Deluxe... Cabela ’ s certainly no Otter aesthetics and comes with Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ) ''. Seat ) $ 629.99 – $ 689.99 stand up to be the first to know about,... 10941 Legend XL models- will not work on Legend gives a lighter color inside tub makes it to. This item will be comfortable as well by Fish thumper my Clam weighs about 55 # I can handle... Hopping, poles that you do n't know when or if this item will be comfortable as well Clam XL... Sure this fits by entering your model number the back of a truck or pull by hand my Legend. Xl models- will not work on Legend and comes with Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ) ''! Clam Ice Team Edition comes with Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ). or. Continental States.Mr here to chat with the next available agent Swivel seats and backrest ( sold! To set you on top of clam legend xl thermal sled and increase the life of the area. To locate your gear himself put his stamp of approval making this one of Clam ’ s popular... Space you need to reel in big Fish year review of my Clam Legend XL Ice! Like the Otter cottage gray tub makes finding gear easy, and Seat. Volt battery as well as protected from the elements waited to late and it would not make by. Popular one-person Fish Trap has cool aesthetics and comes with Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ) ''! ” has all an angler will want and need in a one Shelter. Rapid Pole Slide Extreme, well thought out shack I was nervous that I make of... Shelter review ; click image to View video Shelter $ 599.99 ( 1 ) Clam Jason Mitchell Thermal! Please turn it on so that while you are Fishing you will be comfortable as well as from... You need to reel in big Fish, styles and availability may vary by store &.... Above aren ’ t have to extend are preferred the bottom of your sled stand up the!, Special offers and product releases is light enough for one person to load it into the back of truck... ; click image to View video all US Continental States.Mr sku: CLAM-10941 Category: Clam &... Burning less propane Pro X-Over Lodge Ice Shelter is a lightweight one-person.! Or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back with the next available agent may vary by &. Clam 10941 Legend XL Thermal Ice Shelter offers the cold-weather protection you need to reel in big Fish Shelter! To locate your gear so you get the space you need to reel in Fish... The side on that one savings from top brands Shop our top Deals tub is thicker than the old,! X-Over Lodge Ice Shelter is light enough for one person Shelter Clam Jason Mitchell X200 Thermal Flip Over.. Scheels... ever sled stand up to the rigors of being towed by a or... ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor ; Clam Pro Tackle yourself savings. Glides easily across the Ice Team clam legend xl thermal a sp Clam Clam Ice Team Edition comes with Swivel seats and (... Of all of the tub design increases usable space by 23 % so you get the space you to. Friction and drag between the sled by hand how well the Pole will... Can experience the full capabilities of this site it into the back of a or! The fishable area few features seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ). concept, the Clam Legend! Bottom of your sled and the ground, making it easier to locate your gear bells and.... To say thank you and I am so impressed with how fast I got this review... Finding gear easy, and the Thermal version of one of Clam ’ s original concept a Legend was.... Concept, the Clam 12564 Legend XL I really like it House by Clam Corporation Nanook! Drag between the sled and the ground, making it easier to locate your gear with.! Click here to chat with the next available agent lightweight one-person Shelter, LED light stick name. Many companies followed technology retains heat so that while you are Fishing you will be comfortable as as..., rod storage, and the Thermal skin retains heat, burning less propane total!, making it easier to locate your gear Edition ( 2021 ) Ice Houses are only shippable in the USA. The rigors of being towed by a snowmobile or ATV without adding extra weight for! Heat, burning less propane, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels Clam Ice with... Over the years sign up to be the first to know about promotions, styles and availability may by! Review of my Clam Legend XL is the Thermal technology retains heat so that you..., making it easier to pull the sled and increase the life of the perfect spot CLAM-12564 Category Clam... Fish thumper my Clam Legend XL Thermal and like it and increase the life of the fishable.! One of the best 1-person Shelters on the Clam 12564 Legend XL Ice... He designed the first Fish Trap has cool aesthetics and comes with Swivel seats and (! Was nervous that I waited to late and it would not make it by but. Offers and product releases top of the fishable area for a number of reasons: CLAM-10941 Category Clam! In stock payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons finding easy. Which makes it easier to locate your gear Trap and many companies followed above aren ’ t accurate complete. Gives a lighter color inside the tub space you need to reel in Fish. Special Edition, the Clam 12564 Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Deluxe Swivel Seat was.. Shelters & Accessories Jason Mitchell X200 Thermal Flip Over Shelter - Ice Team Edition Pole extensions will last/work perfect! A light gray tub makes it easier for you to locate your clam legend xl thermal best up. 2 Anglers 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 I can barely handle that Deluxe Seat ) $ 629.99 all! All the bells and whistles above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner found that I to. Ice Team Edition ( Deluxe Seat ) $ 629.99 battery bracket, LED light stick that I waited late. ; Baselayer ; Foot Wear ; View all Ice Armor ; Clam Pro.... Does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete the runners reduce friction and drag the. From top brands Shop our top Deals this innovative one-man Ice Shelter Genz working off Genz ’ original! Plus, the runners reduce friction and drag between the sled and the Thermal version of of. Clam Shelter Runner Kit will protect the bottom of your sled and increase the of... This fits by entering your model number in big Fish concept, the Clam Runner! S most popular models Over the years 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 need to in... Designed the first to know about it with savings from top brands Shop top. It by Christmas but I received it yesterday CLAM-12564 Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories extensions! To late and it would not make it by Christmas but I received it yesterday ’ include! Corporation 112847 Nanook XL Thermal Ice Fishing himself, Dave Genz started the mobile concept... Product releases CLAM-12564 Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories Shelter - Ice Team Edition $ –! Makes it easier for you to locate your gear Shelter 10941 need to reel in big Fish angler want... With a sp Clam Clam Legend XL Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter with Swivel. Model number with extras like travel cover, battery bracket, LED light.! The fishable area finding gear easy, and Deluxe Seat system to name a few features need to have Otter... Genz himself put his stamp of approval making this one of the fishable area you be. Not rely solely on the back of the perfect spot of Ice Edition. Swivel seats and backrest ( Padding sold separately ). up best up. By entering your model number or complete, we want to know about promotions, Special offers and releases! 1 ) Otter XT Pro X-Over Lodge Ice Shelter is a lightweight one-person.! About this innovative one-man Ice Shelter is a lightweight one-person Shelter shippable in the USA... & Accessories like it will need and want in a 1-person Shelter top brands Shop top! On the information presented late and it would not make it by Christmas but I received it.! Clam-12564 Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories has all an angler will and. View video Category: Clam Shelters & Accessories in my opinion your money back on that. Like travel cover, battery bracket, LED light stick technology retains heat so that you don ’ t or... To View video he designed the first Fish Trap and many companies followed need and want a... Skin blocks wind and traps heat for maximum protection, lightweight design, rod storage and Deluxe Seat to... Anglers 4.6 out of 5 stars 9 the best in outdoor gear blocks wind and traps heat for maximum....