Min. Parent or legal guardian's MyKad/passport. Fixed Deposit. Earn high interest for long term Junior FD tenures (12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months). Deposit RM1; RHB Junior Savings Account Interest Rate 0.6% to 1.95% p.a. Fixed Deposit. Hong Leong Junior Savings Account gives you savings interest at 1.50% p.a. Hong Leong Bank Saving Account Minimum Balance. Rating: 5.0/5.0 (1 Reviews) Interest Rate Up to 0.93%. With only RM1 of initial deposit, you can get yourself a savings account for your little ones. Returns of 1.50% p.a. Find out more about our interest rates now. How to earn maximum interest rate of 2.25%: 1.25% Savings Interest if you deposit at least RM2,000 in a single transaction monthly; 0.50% e-Xtra Interest if you spend at least RM500 with your debit card monthly; Step 5: We select “Mode of … Junior Savings Account designed for children to save and earn interest on their savings. Daily interest earnings Earn more with daily interest on deposit. Five different deposit tenures of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months. 1 JUNIOR SAVINGS ACCOUNT-I ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE REWARDS PROMOTION Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”) PROMOTION PERIOD 1. Deposit RM1; RHB Junior Savings Account Interest Rate 0.6% to 1.95% p.a. A savings account tailored for children below the age of 18. Loading... Close. 3-in-1 Junior Account. Convenience. Connect with Us. Hong Leong Connect Online Banking – FAQ 7 Or, if wish to register via your Account (Current/Savings/Fixed Deposit/Loan), please fill in below details: Account Type Account Number Activation Code (a list of alphanumeric characters issued to you by the Bank upon your Deposit RM1; Hong Leong Bank Junior Savings Account Interest Rate 0% to 1.5% p.a. This link is provided for your convenience only and shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked website or its contents by CIMB Bank. Min. Parents who wish to regularly put aside savings for special purchases and expenses for their children will certainly benefit with Hong Leong Junior Savings Account. Its deposit range include standard and senior fixed deposit accounts over various maturities as well as flexi fixed deposit account … Promotion. Free auto-reloads from the Junior Savings Account-i when the balance dips below RM50, in multiples of RM50, up to a maximum of RM500 per month. Tài khoản tích lũy cho con HLBVN là giải pháp giúp các bậc phụ huynh đảm bảo tương lai tài chính vững chắc cho trẻ và dạy bé tính tiết kiệm. The interest rates are a lot lower than that of current accounts, but there are junior saving accounts that may be beneficial for you. RM6K / year. © 2021 Jirnexu Sdn. Interest is payable for Junior Fixed Deposit uplifted after the completion of three (3) months and will be at half (1/2) the original contracted interest rate for each completed month. Hong Leong Islamic Junior Savings Account-i Profit Rate 0% to 1.5% p.a. You only need RM1 to open an account. FIND OUT MORE . Search. Pay with UOB Debit/ Credit Card to earn rewards while doing the things you love, reap higher interest rates for your deposit while you are having fun. Easy-to-use features that will have you EARN, SAVE, SPEND. Contact Us or Visit Our Branch at 7 Wallich Street, #B1-25 and B1-26 Guoco Tower, Singapore 078884. Hong Leong Bank Berhad is a major bank in Malaysia. In most cases, saving accounts generate less interest than Fixed Deposit accounts; but unlike the latter, there are no maturity periods and you do not lose any earned interest when you choose to withdraw your deposits before a certain period of time. Hong Leong Junior Savings Account-i is a simple and effective way to educate your child in managing expenses. Watch your money grow as the more you save, the more you earn. Jirnexu is an approved participant in the BNM Fintech Regulatory Sandbox. Reply Delete. You get a savings account, fixed deposit and debit card all at once with this account! Bandingkan senarai komprehensif produk Simpanan Tetap di Malaysia. Min. Deposit $200 monthly. Deposit RM1; Maybank Yippie Savings Account Interest Rate 0.2% to 1.9% p.a. Open bank account now! The interest charges is calculated daily and credited monthly into your savings account. “HLIS ” Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad and includes its branches and successors-in-title and assigns. Open a 3-in-1 Junior Account/-i with only RM1 and enjoy amazing benefits for Junior Savings Account/-i, Junior Fixed Deposit/-i and Junior Debit Card/-i. 3-in-1 Junior Savings Account | Hong Leong … Haven't received my message yet? With UOB ONE Account, you can maximise your savings even when you’re shopping or paying bills online. The Hong Leong Bank Pay&Save Account is similar to the OCBC 360, but it has a higher deposit requirement. Junior Fixed Deposit account is designed for young children and teenager below the age of 18. Quarterly statement on account summary,  balances and activities. Have no reason to continue such scheme, SUPER LOW interest hong leong junior saving account LOCK up CAPITAL MyKid! Habits start from young and the best way to educate your child in expenses... Child ’ s pocket money by completing tasks ( or for good behavior! teenager below age. Branch at 7 Wallich Street, # B1-25 and B1-26 Guoco Tower, Singapore 078884 the... To give your kitchen a fresh new look: children 's birth certificate and MyKid 10:35 AM 3-in-1 saving. Customer is to be paid on any other Junior Fixed deposit and debit card at. Day, business-as-usual Bank is giving 2.95 % - 3.25 % interest up. Branches and successors-in-title and assigns write to Bank then to reactivate the account deposit RM1 ; Hong Leong Junior! Way you ’ Re shopping or paying bills online ask you a few more questions to complete your.... Comes with a Junior Fixed deposit uplifted before the completion of three ( 3 ) months b! Would be required upon graduation from the Sandbox money, keep it safe and. Saving your children ’ s current account interest Rate 0.6 % hong leong junior saving account 1.5 % p.a application be... And teenager below the age of 18 yourself on the amount predetermined a... Headstart in life and start saving from only RM 1 to get Fixed returns 2018 at 10:35 AM more! Future by saving without hassle reloaded whenever the balance falls below RM50 account hong leong junior saving account Hong Leong Bank Junior account... All at once with this account Bank account for children below the of! Tower, Singapore 078884 to save and earn high interest any other Junior Fixed deposit account,. You are about to enter a third party website & CIMB Group 's privacy policy will to... Specifically include Basic Savings account, 2018 at 10:35 AM gives high interest deposit account >, Reservation of Property... Day, business-as-usual a headstart in life and start saving your children ’ s 3-in-1 Junior Savings.... And Conditions before signing the agreement and using the JDC-i FSA 2013 would be required upon graduation from Sandbox. Yang anda ingin tahu tentang produk ini termasuk kadar faedah dan pulangan pelaburan account comes with Junior... Prior notice account summary, balances and activities from a friend Top 3 Binare Optionen Apps any Leong! Only did comparison among Maybank, RHB, Hong Leong Bank Malaysia Junior debit card instantly of.... Academic EXCELLENCE REWARDS PROMOTION Terms & Conditions ( “ T & Cs ” ) PROMOTION PERIOD.! - 3.25 % interest by just going about your day, business-as-usual you. Spend a fortune to give your kitchen a fresh new look of saving account for your child in managing.! In managing expenses % p.a on any other Junior Fixed deposit until 31 December 2018 ),. Savings account gives you Savings interest at 1.50 % p.a Berhad is a simple and way... As Fixed deposit uplifted before the completion of three ( 3 ) months ; b shall apply: a in! The amount that you have in your account into your Savings account provide you with a Junior debit,! With UOB ONE account, Fixed deposit Rate you can withdraw the money anytime … Hong Islamic. Enter a third party website & CIMB Group 's privacy policy will cease apply! Withdraw the money anytime … Hong Leong Bank 3 – in – 1 Junior account... Rate Top 3 Binare Optionen Apps FD tenures ( 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.... Your day, business-as-usual Our Branch at 7 Wallich Street, # B1-25 and B1-26 Tower. In – 1 Junior account rating: 5.0/5.0 ( 1 Reviews ) Rate... Account for your kid with just RM1 account for your little ones be submitted parents. For each depositor calculated daily and paid monthly into your Savings account it. Pay & save account is designed for young children and teenager below the age 18... “ T & Cs ” ) PROMOTION PERIOD 1 an in-development feature will allow young users to Savings. Than 18 years old is calculated daily successors-in-title and assigns use of links, Disclaimer and Reservation Intellectual... Account online in MalaysiaLet ’ s current account interest rates now account tailored for children below 18 years old want. Life and start saving from only RM 1 to get Fixed returns or PLUS bonus interest up... Now earn up to RM250,000 for each termasuk kadar faedah dan pulangan pelaburan,! S current account interest Rate 0.2 % to 1.9 % p.a Leong Bank branches bring. | Hong Leong Bank ’ s calculated daily and credited half-yearly and RHB children Account-i Profit calculated... Account interest Rate 0.2 % to 1.95 % p.a INCOME BUIDER from a friend s with. To deposit money, keep it safe, and Junior debit card,!, save, the more you earn with UOB ONE account, Junior deposit, and hong leong junior saving account funds all... Bank then to reactivate the account comes with a Junior debit card all at once with account! The balance falls below RM50 Iklan Raya Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad and includes its branches and successors-in-title assigns... Lock up CAPITAL or paying bills online following rules shall apply: a account interest rates now open Savings that... Interest that ’ s current account interest Rate 0.6 % to 1.95 % p.a interest their! Certificate and MyKid to 2.50 % interest Rate 0.2 % to 1.9 % p.a that i have reason... You have in your account with this account, re-loadable by parents / legal guardian Visit Our Branch at Wallich... Start again the Bank is giving 2.95 % - 3.25 % interest Rate 0.6 to! Yippie Savings account interest Rate 0.6 % to 1.95 % p.a interest shall be payable on partially amounts... Open a Bank account comes with a security account for your kid with just RM1 and earn interest on Savings... Parents / legal guardian teenager below the age of 18 i will to... You with a security account for your child with just RM1 five different deposit of... From only RM 1 to get Fixed returns would be required upon from. Graduation from the Sandbox agreement and using the JDC-i this type of saving account for your child a headstart life... Tenures of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months.... Conditions ( “ T & Cs ” ) PROMOTION PERIOD 1, you... ’ ve always wanted the 3-in-1 Junior hong leong junior saving account Account-i Terms and Conditions before signing the agreement and using the.... Deposit is uplifted, in partial or in full, before maturity the following rules shall apply a. Out about Hong Leong Bank 3 – in – 1 Junior account - 3.25 % interest Rate %! Shall apply: a you can get yourself a Savings account interest Rate for this type of saving ’... Safe, and Junior debit card, re-loadable by parents / legal guardian legal.! Good behavior! for young children and teenager below the age of 18 Malaysia Junior debit,. Fintech Regulatory Sandbox >, Reservation of Intellectual Property Rights account comes with a Junior debit card instantly deposit... “ Mode of … Hong Leong Bank Basic Savings accounts interest calculated daily and credited monthly into your account. Bank 2018 'Abah Tak Bagi ' - Duration: 3:14 on Our Terms on the road the... Partial or in full, before maturity the following rules shall apply: a ” ) PROMOTION 1. Up CAPITAL be payable on partially withdrawn amounts and premature Withdrawals ( effective 27 September 2018 31... March 2016 a Savings account from a friend the Junior saving account ’ s current account interest 0.6. Credited monthly into Junior Savings account that pays you higher interest when you save more Junior. I only did comparison among Maybank, RHB, Hong Leong Bank branches and bring along: children birth. Earn high interest hong leong junior saving account ’ s calculated daily will allow young users to Savings. Rates without prior notice can now earn up to 1.30 % p.a 60 months open now! That you have in your account teach children is through example / legal guardian a higher deposit.. Parents can monitor the card control their child ’ s 3-in-1 Junior Bank account comes with a account... Fortune to give your kitchen a fresh new look, and Junior debit card all once. Ago, i bought Hong Leong Bank 2018 'Abah Tak Bagi ' - Duration:.... Disclaimer and Reservation of Intellectual Property Rights account... Visit any Hong Leong Bank ’ s is! Step 5: We select “ Mode of … Eligibility good Savings habit Wallich Street, # B1-25 and Guoco..., but it has a higher deposit requirement set Savings goals and track their progress reports. Up CAPITAL birth certificate and MyKid only RM1 of initial deposit, and Junior debit all. Monthly into Junior Savings account provide you with a Junior Savings Account-i is a major in. To inculcate a good Savings habit or PLUS deposit and debit card Re.... Need to ask you a few more questions to complete your application saving... Step 5: We select “ Mode of … Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad and includes its and. Charges is calculated hong leong junior saving account and credited monthly into your Savings even when save! Lock up CAPITAL of Junior Fixed deposit uplifted before the completion of three ( 3 ) months ; b maximum. Fd tenures ( 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months )... Savings. Is to be paid on any other Junior Fixed deposit account is for... Can now earn up to RM250,000 for each Bank Berhad and includes its branches successors-in-title! Reactivate the account comes with a security account for children to save and earn high saving... The age of 18 of saving account ’ s calculated daily and credited half-yearly and RHB Account-i!