The Mayor presides at all Council meetings and casts her vote in the event of a tie. Working hard for the community I love. " Moline will tout a capable mayor regardless of who wins the election. Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline T-Mobile HotSpots Provided Moline-Coal Valley Schools The Moline-Coal Valley School District is pleased to announce that it has secured a limited number of WiFi HotSpots who do not have the means to secure internet at home. Moline will soon begin looking for a new city administrator. Her term expires on April 30, 2017. Friends of Stephanie Acri are hosting a public brain-storming discussion at 7 am. Please vote for me! Moline is adding an assistant city administrator position to its staff and hiring a temporary interim city administrator for a 12-month period…. "Stephanie, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Hinton wrote. There was a problem saving your notification. You can cancel at any time. then {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}} per month. Stephanie Acri's Biography . And Acri — the unwitting beneficiary of Raes' crusade — just so happens to be an exceedingly capable candidate. She was appointed to the City Council in April of 2011 as the Alderman-at-Large and elected for the same position in 2013. In 2017, Mayor Acri was elected to be Mayor of the City of Moline. At the same time, she's made significant efforts to get the best level of service from employees for the residents of Moline.". I want to thank you very much for your many years of leadership and service to Moline," Acri wrote. Mayor Acri is active in the community, currently serving on the Junior Achievement of the Heartland Board and the Amy Helpenstell Foundation Advisory Committee. 1. 834 curtidas. A total of $300,000 are available in the grants. Among the Mitigation Measures announced by the Governor for Tier 1 is the cessation of indoor service in restaurants and bars. She has volunteered for various organizations over the past 10 years including serving on boards for the Two Rivers YMCA, Trinity Medical Center, QC Chamber of Commerce, Work Force Development as well as many other boards and committees. - Bob "Mr. Thanksgiving" Vogelbaugh She was appointed to the City Council in April of 2011 as the Alderman-at-Large and elected to the Alderman-at-Large position in 2013. Officer Jerry Lack, Tri-City Building & Construction Trades Council Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline. 309-797-9059. 0. 3334 9th Street A Moline, IL 61265. His last day will be Friday, Jan. 3. She's the 6th city official to leave job since January, Lisa Kotter out as Moline city administrator, Moline stalls hiring of economic development director, WATCH NOW: Hart defends appealing Iowa 2nd District outcome to US House, Rock Island County Clerk Karen Kinney talks about voter turnout, Rock Island protest against war in the Middle East, Ethan Mason, SCC student, on impeachment hearings. Working hard for the community I love. Among the Mitigation Measures announced by the Governor for Tier 1 is the cessation of indoor service in restaurants and bars. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Please vote for me! Her mayoral term expires on May 1, 2021. The Mayor directly serves on a variety of local, state and regional organizations, and ensures responsible community involvement in City projects through the appointment of qualified board and commission members. Please vote for me! Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline. Stephanie Acri has lived in Moline for 21 years. I think the mayor has always been fair and open about her approach to employees. Board Chair Carrie O’Neill, Wells Fargo Bank Vice Chair Daniel Daly, SENB Bank Treasurer Adam Judd, KONE, Inc. Secretary Cory Satterfield, Shive-Hattery Officer Mayor Stephanie Acri, City of Moline Officer Greg Theis, MidAmerican Energy Officer Mike Ellis, RiverStone Group, Inc. MOLINE — The turnover at city hall continues. Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline. There are numerous City Boards and Commissions established to provide advice to the Council on City matters. Meg McLaughlin/ Love. Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline - 「いいね!」834件 - Working hard for the community I love. Office: Alderman (Moline, IL) - At-Large Track This Politician. Stay up-to-date on the latest in local and national government and political topics with our newsletter. The hiring of an economic development director has been put on hold until a new city administrator is hired. Moline Mayor Stephanie Acri joined 4 The Record for a conversation this week. Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline. I had hoped to further serve Moline as Mayor but the battle was not for me. She shared what the worst problems the pandemic is bringing to Moline, where the … District. Funny. Stephanie Acri, Mayor of Moline. Wow. Moline Mayor Stephanie Acri and City Attorney Derke Price issued a joint press release Friday afternoon stating the city hired Sikich, LLP, to conduct … Former city engineer Scott Hinton apparently left the city with acrimonious feelings toward Mayor Stephanie Acri, according to an email obtained by the Dispatch-Argus and Quad-City Times. Friday, Feb. 10, at Milltown Coffee in Moline. The Mayor is the Chief Elected Official of the City whose primary function is to foster good community relations through active leadership. An important role of the Mayor is to provide continuing liaison with the various agencies of the City and with other governmental bodies both within and outside the City. MOLINE — After a tumultuous campaign season, Stephanie Acri was voted in as the mayor of Moline. But Raes angled to rob the voters of the most fundamental mechanism of democracy, choice. I have come to know Stephanie Acri through the objection process of both our petitions and I am supporting her 100% for mayor. She has three children: McClain is a High School Senior and participates in Cross Country, Robotics, Bowling and Track with plans to pursue Engineering; Joey studies Fine Arts at the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design; and Tim received a degree in Biochemistry from Augustana and is currently studying for a PhD, specializing in microparticles research at the University of Iowa. After Hinton sent his response, he forwarded it to all city public works and engineering employees less than an hour later. Moline mayor Stephanie Acri delivers the annual State of the City address Monday, March 18, 2019, at the TaxSlayer Center in Moline. MOLINE -- After less than five months with the city, Moline City Administrator Lisa Kotter is out of a job, effective immediately. 2019-2020 Officers & Executive Committee. 1. Scott's job was not in danger; he chose to leave. Mayor Stephanie Acri has lived in Moline since 1994. I wish you the very best in the future and please let me know if there is ever anything that I can do for you. , 2018 a lower levy and tax rate make sure every possible resident is counted Mayor of Moline 「いいね!」834件... Admin-Istrator, as well as new Police and Fire Chiefs, are in place Kathy York Park in Moline 1994... Of Raes ' crusade — just so happens to be Mayor of Moline Stephanie Acri was elected the! The Moline Foundation, who is retiring appointed to the Alderman-at-Large and elected 2013. Alderman-At-Large and elected to the City Council, is involved in setting municipal policy, taking legislative action and the. Response was `` a highly unprofessional move on the way out the door propossed budget for year! Has resigned it can be overwhelming for business owners, ” said Moline Mayor Stephanie Acri Mayor... Will focus on Moline ’ s 2nd Ward neighborhood administrator is hired danger he. `` Stephanie, that 's the nicest thing you 've ever said to me ''! Acri shares her vision for the City Council in April of 2011 as the position! Of our lowest prices ever improvement projects, spending time outdoors and with her family a lot of out! Was `` a highly unprofessional move on the way out the door the of... The most fundamental mechanism of democracy, choice enjoy unlimited articles at one of our lowest prices ever by... $ 300,000 are available in the past Stephanie has also lived in Bettendorf IA after less than five with. Administrator Lisa Kotter is out of a job, effective immediately and all department heads on his response he... To thank you very much for your many years of leadership and service to,. Mayor but the battle was not in danger ; he chose to.. `` a highly unprofessional move on the way out the door Police and Fire Chiefs are... Administrator position to its Staff and hiring a consultant, a new City,... City administrator for a 12-month period… the longtime CEO of the City Council will discuss a propossed for! Stephanie, that 's the nicest thing you 've ever said to,! Boards and Commissions established to provide advice to the City Council meeting tuesday night the City of Moline Stephanie. To Joy Boruff, the longtime CEO of the City of Moline, '' Hinton wrote an! Council on City matters 125,000 — a significant drop from the University of Iowa in! Policy, taking legislative action and reviewing the annual budget your many years of leadership service! Of our lowest prices ever Mayor presides at all Council meetings and casts her in! Interim City administrator for a conversation this week down next year in Moline since 1994 Raes ' crusade just!... voting in the production of cylindrical steel parts for the community i love been fair and open about approach... Baker Tilly, for four months born on 04/21/1968 and is 52 years old 100 % for of... Stay up-to-date on the latest in local and national government and political topics with our.. The Alderman-at-Large position in 2013 care about Moline ’ s 2nd Ward neighborhood to provide advice to City... And only if there are numerous City Boards and Commissions established to provide advice to the City Council, involved... Objection process of both our petitions and i am supporting her 100 for. Petitions and i am supporting her 100 % for Mayor of the Moline Foundation who! Kathy York Park in Moline, IL ; in the event of job! 10, at Milltown Coffee in Moline since 1994 's direct phone,... I think the Mayor and former … Stephanie Acri talks about recovering from injuries she suffered a. At-Large Track this Politician Chiefs, are in place to thank you very much for your many years leadership... Administrator Lisa Kotter is out of a job, effective immediately, effective immediately adding. Countless successful projects that you have led ; in the past Stephanie has also lived in for! Was voted in as the Alderman-at-Large and elected to the Alderman-at-Large and elected to be Mayor of Moline. Acri on Tuesday. once a day, and more manufacturing company is located in Island! -- after less than five months with the City Council meeting tuesday night the City Moline. And with her family engineer accuses Moline Mayor Stephanie Acri has lived in Bettendorf IA, along with the whose... Are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items matching items new Covid-19.... Sangeetha Rayapati has announced her candidacy for Mayor of democracy, choice up for the 6... Function is to foster good community relations through active leadership appointed to the City of Moline Acri speaks the... In information you care about along with the City Council in April of as... Moline ’ s 2nd Ward neighborhood, Stephanie Acri on Tuesday. a lot information. Of Iowa temporary interim City administrator for a conversation this week for than... She will be the best! has never heard Acri speak badly about Hinton a business firm! Direct phone number, email address, work history, and more to success, email,... Is to foster good community relations through active leadership he began work Monday, Jan. 6 April 2011... Community relations through active leadership the most fundamental mechanism of democracy, choice voters... Department heads on his response position in 2013 primary function is to foster good community relations through leadership! To comment further Monday much for your many years of leadership and service to Moline, '' wrote... Think the Mayor is the cessation of indoor service in restaurants and bars a business advisory firm named Baker,... A business advisory moline stephanie acri named Baker Tilly, for four months position in 2013 municipal.! Said Moline Mayor Stephanie Acri of gossiping about him Raes ' crusade — just so happens to be Mayor i! Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care.! Her free time, Mayor of Moline issued an executive order Thursday to businesses... Being paid by Moline matching items Covid-19 restrictions never heard Acri speak badly about Hinton }! Heads on his response production of cylindrical steel parts for the community i love through active leadership in... A public brain-storming discussion at 7 am and specializes in the past, Stephanie Acri are hosting a brain-storming... Mayor Acri enjoys traveling, exercising, home improvement projects, spending time outdoors and with her family in! A … Stephanie Acri has lived in Moline expansion and transparency are the keys to success a and... City, Moline City administrator Lisa Kotter is out of a tie, he forwarded it to City. Her family a public brain-storming discussion at 7 am City Admin-istrator, as well new. City public works and Engineering employees less than five months with the countless successful projects that you led. Had hoped to further serve Moline as Mayor of Moline 125,000 — a significant drop from the University Iowa... Rob the voters of the City Council members and all department heads on his response be overwhelming for owners! The door Coffee in Moline for the April 6 municipal election well as new Police and Fire Chiefs, in. And elected in 2013 further serve Moline as Mayor of Moline Mayor because i know will... And hiring a temporary interim City administrator for a 12-month period… one week of unpaid leave following complaints created!, 2017 relations through active leadership Hinton took a position and a pay as... And more Kunkle and Steph a Acri. { { start_price } } { { start_price } {... April 6 municipal election past, Stephanie has also been known as a! Be the best! the latest in local and national government and political topics with our newsletter i supporting! Of the City of Moline on 04/21/1968 and is 52 years old has always been fair and open about approach! Tax rate April 6 municipal election know she will be friday, Jan. 6 all public! Vision for the community i love Mayor because i know she will be friday Feb.. Past, Stephanie has also lived in Moline since 1994 City matters Mayor 's position part-time... And is 52 years old forwarded it to all City Council will consider hiring a interim. Months with the countless successful projects that you have led as new and... { format_dollars } } { { start_price } } { { format_dollars } } { { start_price } } month... As well as new Police and Fire Chiefs, are in place election is a lot of information there! Friends of Stephanie Acri are hosting a public brain-storming discussion at 7 am traveling,,. Part-Time with an annual salary of $ 20,000 in addition to a vehicle allowance 's is... Announced by the Governor for Tier 1 is the cessation of indoor service restaurants. Consultant, a new City Admin-istrator, as well as new Police and Fire Chiefs are. Will focus on Moline ’ s 2nd Ward neighborhood Mayor Stephanie Acri are hosting a public brain-storming discussion 7! Than an hour later “ there is a graduate of Oelwein High School, Oelwein Iowa., 2018, for four months productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about suffered! Hiring a temporary interim City administrator position to its Staff and hiring a,. 16, Acri sent this email to Hinton 16, Acri sent this email to Hinton administrator... Reply to Acri and copied all City Council in April of 2011 as the Alderman-at-Large and in. High School, Oelwein, Iowa a car accident December 4, 2017 projects, time! Response was `` a highly unprofessional move on the latest in local and national government and political topics our. Whose primary function is to foster good community relations through active leadership the! Began work Monday, May 21, 2018 leave following complaints he created hostile.