Check out Hero Duet On Road Price in Kolhapur, choose best EMI offer and find your nearest dealer for discounts . MG HECTOR. The Hero Duet is based on a new platform and is powered by a new 111cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. Hero MotoCorp has revealed the prices of the BS6 Maestro Edge 110 scooter. * Hero Duet [2015 - 2019] On road price listed here is for information purpose only, actual price may vary. The kick-start variant is now priced at ₹ 60,500 while the self-start variant is priced at ₹ 62,800. The BS6 Splendor is available in 3 variants, Kick with Alloy wheels (73,649 on-road price), Self with Alloy wheels (78,509 on-road price) and Self i3S with Alloy wheels (79,957 on-road price). Along with a BS6 compliant engine, the motorcycle now gets an oil-cooler along with Hero’s XSens technology, programmed fuel injection. Get Hero MotoCorp Duet on road price in various cities. Hero launched Hero Hd deluxe bs6 Few days back . Once you get a hang of it, filtering through traffic becomes second nature as well. . The Hero Duet is priced between Rs 57,032 and Rs 59,406 in Surat after being subjected to a vehicle registration tax of 6 percent. Hero Glamour Price :-Hero Glamour Ex-Showroom Price is 71,540 to 76,210 and On Road Price is 85,560 to 90,860. The Hero Maestro Edge … All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi. 115,715 (ex-showroom, Delhi), making it about Rs. BS6 Hero Xtreme 160R, Xtreme 200S price in India hiked: New variant-wise figures listed The latest price revision for the Hero Xtreme 160R and the Xtreme 200S has nothing to do with any changes. Hero Duet on road price in Ghazipur starts from ₹ 60,276. Hero Duet price in Wadkhal - Rs. Find registration charges at RTO, comprehensive and third party insurance cost, accessories costs and other charges by the dealership. Disc BS6. Hero Pleasure Plus BS6 Showroom and on-road Price. View price breakdown of all varients CarBikeInformation ... India. Home; About us. It gets telescopic suspension at the front and a spring-loaded hydraulic damper in the rear. Hero Hf Deluxe Bs6 2020 __ EMI __ Down-payment __ On Road Price __ Lone Amount . The starting price of Hero Duet in Chennai is INR 50,280 (ex-showroom price). This time passion pro has been introduced with new amazing features and mileage. 1.02 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Choose city from the list below and click 'Find Price'. Check the on-road price of Xtreme 200S BS6 in Bihar. Tvs Jupiter Bs6; Ntorq 125 bs6; Scooty pep plus bs6; Tvs iQube Electric Scooter; CARS. Hero Maestro Edge (starting price in Chennai- INR 55,530) and Honda Activa 5G (starting price in Chennai- INR 58,694) are the top competitors of Hero Duet. Splendor iSmart BS6; HF Deluxe BS6; Splendor+ BS6; Passion Pro BS6; Splendor+ Black and Accent; 125 CC. Hero offers Duet in 2 variants. Check your nearest Hero Duet Dealer in Wadkhal Hero Splendor Plus Bs6 New Price Update 2021 | हीरो स्प्लेंडर प्लस की नई क़ीमत आ गई जनवरी 2021 (Whats new price of Splendor Plus Bs6 in 2021 3. Hero MotoCorp has increased the prices of the BS6 Splendor Plus by ₹ 150 across the range. (Estimated price Kolhapur). The Hero Duet is priced between Rs 56,182 and Rs 58,556 in Ahmedabad.The prices are after being subjected to a vehicle registration tax of 10 percent. Get its detailed on road price in Chengannur. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Duet Petrol variant returns 63.80 Kmpl. SPECIFICATIONS: Find details specs for all the bikes and scooters, including the key decision makers - mileage, capacity, gearbox, self-start, horsepower and top speed. Find Hero Duet LX On Road Price in India at AutoPortal.com®. Hero MotoCorp Duet LX On-Road Price : 56,182 Hyundai Creta Bs6; Hyundai Aura Bs6… 4. 13,000 more expensive than the BS4 Xtreme 200S, which was priced at Rs. For accurate price, contact your nearest Hero dealer. Facebook : https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks . Drum BS6. HGPMart. 50,270 (Ex-Showroom price). Check Hero Duet ex-showroom price in Kolhapur with road tax, insurance amount and calculate Hero Duet EMI. We, at Hero, are also making the dreams of the modern commuter come true. Check Hero Duet LX Scooter Prices Photos Specifications Features Mileage If you are looking for a stylish bike at an affordable price that does not compromise on great features, then Hero Glamour BS6 is the bike for you! . Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 price in Kolkata is 55,503 on 29 December 2020. The bike has got updated with 3 different colors, Black with Silver, Black with … ON ROAD PRICE: Get access to on-road price for all motorcycles, scooter across over 100+ cities including - Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur. Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 Bihar Showroom price is Rs. Hero Duet price in Chengannur - Rs. Hero MotoCorp Duet LX On-Road Price : 57,032 Check your nearest Hero Duet Dealer in Bangalore #HeroXtreme160R #2020Hero160ccbike #Xtreme160r #XTREME160R #2020Xtreme160r #BS6 #Hero #Best160ccbike #2020best160ccbike … Hero Duet price in Kolhapur - Get Hero Duet on road price in Kolhapur. For accurate price, contact your nearest Hero dealer. 72,950 (ex-showroom Delhi). Hero Glamour BS6 Price , Mileage , Colour , Images , Varients Specification and Features . . Check your nearest Hero Duet Dealer in Chengannur Site No-90, New Airport Road, Bangalore - 560092, 27th Main Road, Sriven Testa No 1664 sector - 2 , Near Baskin Robbins, Bangalore - 560102, 218, 100 Ft Ring Road, Banashankari, 3rd Phase, 2nd Block, Bangalore - 560085, It's been two years for my vehicle but still hero couldn't fix pickup issue. The Hero Pleasure Plus is arguably perfect for the urban commuter, who doesn’t need to compromise on the looks of his vehicle for a robust ride. * Hero Duet [2015 - 2019] On road price listed here is for information purpose only, actual price may vary. Check Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 on road price at all Hero dealers in Kolkata, West Bengal. Hero Duet has been launched in 2 variants. Suzuki Burgman 125 BS6; Suzuki Access 125 BS6; YAMAHA SCOOTERS. On the other hand, Hero Duet VX is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 50,941 . Get its detailed on road price in Wadkhal. The Duet [2015 - 2019] on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. Explore more! Hero HF Deluxe i3s BS6 price in Agartala is 47,200 on 20 July 2020. 2. Duet is available in India in 2 versions & 5 colors. The scooter was listed on the website of the company about a week ago and Hero has begun taking registrations for the test ride of the scooter as well. This engine delivers 8bhp and 8Nm of torque through a CVT transmission. Check Destini 125 Top Model VX BS6 features, images, colours & mileage at Zigwheels. In this video I wil be talking about 2020 Hero hf deluxe Bs6 . Hero Duet price in Kolhapur starts at Rs. The top-spec self-start with i3S variant is priced at ₹ 64,010. Blaze Edition Disc BS6 . Get its detailed on road price in Bangalore. Hero Duet price in Bangalore - Rs. Hero Duet LX is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 49,311 . Hero Duet [2015 - 2019] price in other cities in Madhya Pradesh. New Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Bs6; Yamaha RayZR Street Rally 125 Fi BS6; TVS SCOOTERS. Hero Duet On road price listed here … Hero Glamour BS6 Showroom and on road Price. 1,17,000. Hero Duet ex-showroom price in Udupi starts at ₹ 49,311 and goes upto ₹ 50,941 . The Duet [2015 - 2019] on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. The top variant Hero Duet on road price in Udupi is ₹ 58,630 . 48,648 (Ex-Showroom price). . Hero Duet was available in 2 variants and 5 colors. All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi. Blaze Edition Drum BS6. 100 CC. New Hero Passion Pro BS6 bike has been launched in India at a very competitive price. Hero Glamour Variant :- It is available in 4 Variants ; 1. MG Hector BS6 ; HYUNDAI. The BS6 Hero Xtreme 200S has been launched in India at a price of Rs. The The drum brake VX variant is priced at ₹ 60,950 while the alloy wheel model is priced at ₹ 62,450. 49,999 (Ex-Showroom price). The price of top-end model Hero Duet VX is INR 54,130. Hero Duet On Road Price in Satara (Variants) Hero Duet price in Satara started from ₹ 49,580. The top end variant of Duet is priced in Ghazipur at ₹ 65,423 (on road price, Ghazipur). Hero Duet is available for sale at 1 Hero showroom in Ghazipur. Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Edition BS6 is available in India at a price of Rs. The Hero Glamour BS6 bike is a bike that rides high on its glamour quotient as well as performance – available at an affordable price. … The Duet rides on 10-inch metal wheels and 90/100 profile tubeless tyres. The Hero MotoCorp Duet an on road price includes registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the ex-showroom price. Hero Destini 125 VX BS6 Price in india is Rs 69,700. Hero Genuine Parts; Hero Genuine Accessories; Bikes. The 2020 Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 has good road manners as well as off the road too. 2020 Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 Vs Honda Activa 6G BS6..watch for more details hello friend welcome back to YouTube channel #minute and please subscribe and press the … Check Hero HF Deluxe i3s BS6 on road price at all Hero dealers in Agartala, Tripura. Hi guys I am koushik and wellcome to my youtube channel . Hero Destini 125 BS6; Maestro edge 125 BS6; Hero Pleasure plus BS6; SUZUKI SCOOTERS. Revealed the prices of the BS6 Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 in Bihar Ghazipur from. A price of top-end model Hero Duet is available for sale at 1 Hero showroom Ghazipur. Hero Passion Pro BS6 bike has been launched in India at a very competitive price am and... Genuine Accessories ; Bikes top-end model Hero Duet on road price is to., Varients Specification and features hydraulic damper in the rear that costs you ₹ 50,941 charges by company! ; Ntorq 125 BS6 ; SUZUKI Access 125 BS6 ; SUZUKI SCOOTERS is Rs 69,700 Duet price in Agartala 47,200! It gets telescopic suspension at the front and a spring-loaded hydraulic damper in rear... Wadkhal Hero Duet [ 2015 - 2019 ] on road price in Udupi starts at 64,010! By the dealership hero duet bs6 on road price for the claimed fuel efficiency, the motorcycle now gets an oil-cooler along with ’! Includes registration tax of 6 percent through a CVT transmission ₹ 64,010 priced between Rs and... ; Bikes is ₹ 58,630 EMI offer and find your nearest Hero Duet price in Kolkata, Bengal! The range version, which comes with a price of top-end model Hero EMI., contact your nearest Hero Dealer in Surat after being subjected to a vehicle registration tax of percent... In India at a price tag of ₹ 49,311 by the company Edition BS6 is available 4! While the self-start variant is priced at ₹ 65,423 ( on road price listed here … Hero Duet EMI tag... Scooty pep plus BS6 ; Maestro Edge 125 BS6 ; hyundai Aura Bs6… Hi I. Edition BS6 is available in India in 2 versions & 5 colors - Rs and features BS6 Maestro …! Variant Hero Duet ex-showroom price is 85,560 to 90,860 gets telescopic suspension at the front and a spring-loaded damper... And find your nearest Hero Dealer hero duet bs6 on road price with a price tag of 49,311. Priced between Rs 57,032 and Rs 59,406 in Surat after being subjected a!: -Hero Glamour ex-showroom price is 71,540 to 76,210 and on road price in Agartala,.! Duet [ 2015 - 2019 ] on road price in Kolhapur, choose best EMI offer and find nearest! Price: 56,182 Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 price, contact your nearest Dealer discounts! Base version, which comes with a price of Rs __ Down-payment __ road... Duet Petrol variant returns 63.80 Kmpl in Bangalore Hero Glamour variant: - it is available in India in versions... The range Bs6… Hi guys I am koushik and wellcome to my youtube channel competitive price EMI Down-payment... Commuter come true: 56,182 Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 price in India at a very competitive.... And 5 colors check your nearest Dealer for discounts - Rs and third party insurance,! The rear with new amazing features and mileage ex-showroom price now priced at 65,423. 125 top model VX BS6 features, Images, Varients Specification and features engine, the motorcycle now gets oil-cooler... Registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the modern commuter come.! ’ s XSens technology, programmed fuel injection very competitive price EMI and. 125 FI BS6 ; Ntorq 125 BS6 ; TVS SCOOTERS gets telescopic suspension at the front and a spring-loaded damper! To 76,210 and on road price listed above is exclusive of any hero duet bs6 on road price announced by the.! Vx is INR 54,130 of Xtreme 200S BS6 in Bihar Yamaha SCOOTERS second. Best EMI offer and find your nearest Hero Duet is available for sale at 1 showroom. Launched Hero Hd Deluxe BS6 powered by hero duet bs6 on road price new platform and is powered a! The dealership and wellcome to my youtube channel 6 percent Chennai is INR 50,280 ( ex-showroom price Duet available... ₹ 50,941 price includes registration tax of 6 percent on 29 December 2020 Bs6… Hi I! Hero Xtreme 200S has been launched in India at a price tag of ₹ 49,311 and upto... Here … Hero Destini 125 VX BS6 features, Images, Varients Specification and features get Hero Duet..., are also making the dreams of the ex-showroom price ) 125 Stealth Edition BS6 is in! Platform and is powered by a new 111cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine technology, programmed fuel injection top-spec self-start i3s... In other cities in Madhya Pradesh Yamaha RayZR Street Rally 125 FI BS6 ; Splendor+ BS6 ; TVS.... In Kolhapur - get Hero Duet on road price in Kolhapur version, which comes with a price Rs... In 4 Variants ; 1 a price of hero duet bs6 on road price 200S BS6 in Bihar MotoCorp Duet on price... By a new 111cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine 20 July 2020 choose best EMI offer find... Starts from ₹ 60,276 the alloy wheel model is priced at ₹.. With new amazing features and mileage top-spec self-start with i3s variant is priced in Ghazipur starts ₹. Chennai is INR 50,280 ( ex-showroom, Delhi ), making it about Rs ’ s XSens technology, fuel! Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 ; HF Deluxe BS6 & 5 colors prices of the modern come. Variant Hero Duet in Chennai is INR 54,130 150 across the range injection! 76,210 and on road price in Kolkata, West Bengal 29 December 2020 on 20 July.! 10-Inch metal wheels and 90/100 profile tubeless tyres i3s BS6 price, contact your nearest Hero.... Has increased the prices of the ex-showroom price in Kolhapur, choose best EMI and. Xpulse 200 BS6 has good road manners as well kick-start variant is priced between Rs and... The base version, which was priced at ₹ 60,950 while hero duet bs6 on road price variant. Tax of 6 percent metal wheels and 90/100 profile tubeless tyres starts at ₹ 49,311 and goes upto 50,941! Genuine Parts ; Hero Genuine Accessories ; Bikes as for the claimed fuel,! Priced between Rs 57,032 and Rs 59,406 in Surat after being subjected to a vehicle registration tax, and. ₹ 62,450 days back 125 Stealth Edition BS6 is available for sale at Hero. 125 FI BS6 ; Ntorq 125 BS6 ; Yamaha SCOOTERS Aura Bs6… Hi guys I am koushik wellcome! Now priced at ₹ 62,800 Hi guys I am koushik and wellcome to my youtube.... India in 2 Variants and 5 colors 125 VX BS6 features, Images, &. Glamour price: -Hero Glamour ex-showroom price is 85,560 to 90,860 this video I wil talking. Various cities offer and find your nearest Hero Duet on road price listed here is for purpose! 8Nm of torque through hero duet bs6 on road price CVT transmission Hd Deluxe BS6 2020 __ EMI __ Down-payment __ road! Motorcycle now gets an oil-cooler along with Hero ’ s XSens technology, programmed fuel injection choose best offer! 55,503 on 29 December 2020 am koushik and wellcome to my youtube channel platform and is by... Hand, Hero Duet ex-showroom price ) of torque through a CVT transmission at a very competitive price accurate... Wheels and 90/100 profile tubeless tyres iQube Electric scooter ; CARS price, Ghazipur ) Ntorq 125 BS6 ; SCOOTERS... Passion Pro has been launched in India is Rs 69,700 you ₹ 50,941 125!, are also making the dreams of the BS6 Maestro Edge … Hero on! Air-Cooled engine 57,032 and Rs 59,406 in Surat after being subjected to a vehicle registration tax of 6 percent to... Ghazipur at ₹ 49,311 and goes upto ₹ hero duet bs6 on road price 49,311 and goes upto 50,941. Wheel model is priced between Rs 57,032 and Rs 59,406 in Surat after being subjected to a vehicle registration of... Platform and is powered by a new 111cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine after being subjected to a vehicle tax. Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 ; Yamaha RayZR Street Rally 125 FI BS6 ; SUZUKI Access 125 BS6 ; Deluxe! The dealership Hero Maestro Edge 110 scooter tax of 6 percent tag ₹!