#mrc .comparison-features .bottom-bolt { } } For someone who has had major back surgery, I finally can have a good nights rest. Time will only tell of it's durability. Serta layers a firmer material under the Pillowsoft HD to balance out the softness with more conforming support provided by this layer. Coil count: 1260 #mrc .pros-cons th:nth-child(2) { We feel we made a good choice for both of us! #maincontent .manual-breadcrumb { vertical-align: bottom; /*max-width: 80%;*/ text-transform: uppercase; a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper { margin-right: 15px; If you like medium or soft beds you should look at the softer models in the iComfort Hybrid collection. } width: 40%; overflow: auto; NO (20). When I purchased directly from Serta I was very pleased with customer service and delivery. Due to excessive sagging. background-color: #7D7D7D; iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm This mattress combines our TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. The mattress is listed as firm but has the comfort of a foam mattress. } I would wake up every morning and be in so much more pain. Get next day professional white glove delivery, setup and old bed removal all for free. height: auto; #mrc .see-the-product { } Click Here to learn more. Serta iComfort Hybrid Mattresses FactoryOutletStore.com and COVID-19. } We are excited and thrilled about our Serta Blue Fusion 100 mattress! See what others are saying about their Serta mattresses. text-align: center; text-align: left; I highly recommend this mattress. Other Details. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm is a firmer mattress we rate 3 on our 10 point Comfort Scale (a 1 is hard, 10 is softest.) #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview ul { I can only hope it never wears out or that they ever stop selling them. vertical-align: top; (There’s naturally more pressure on the hips and shoulders when sleeping on the side vs your back.). #mrc, #mrc p { #mrc .compare-clone .label { width: 32%; YES (5) } width: 16%; TempActiv is temperature controlling memory foam. At first I didn’t look at this model because it is labeled as firm and I’ve always had plush mattresses. The one exception was the largest body in the back position. NO (1). height: auto; } 1/2” Serta Support Foam. text-align: left; Extra soft cushioning and contouring foam. display: block !important; NO (0), Collection There was no outgassing or any weird smell so that was good. /* Generic */ Best sleep I have got in years best money I have ever spent . list-style-type: none; a#xsensor-results-chart #chartKey { font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; #mrc .heatmap-table tr > td:first-child { Go try it for yourself! The hybrid Serta iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Firm uses one of a kind, innovative TempActiv Gel Memory Foam. Then the coil becomes increasingly firmer in the middle and bottom thirds where the coil contours and ultimately supports the body. display: block; The mattress is rated 3 out of 10 on our comfort scale, so it’s designed for you if you like a firm bed. #mrc .top-rated .xsensor img { Click here for current reviews of Serta iComfort models, Premium materials including TempActiv Gel Memory Foam, Only 3/4 inch of TempActiv Gel Memory Foam – the latest invention from Serta. display: block; vertical-align: middle; border: 1px solid #ccc; font-size: 1.2vw; display: table-cell; Active in Brazilian Jui Jitsu, along with related injuries, he enjoys resting at home with family, too. 2. text-align: left; YES (6) The Blue Fusion 1000 Luxury Firm Features in Detail. I selected this mattress because we were looking for something on the firmer side. My wife says it’s like sleeping on a cloud. A lot of money later and we're stuck with this rock of a mattress that makes all body parts that have any contact with it for longer than 5 minutes fall asleep or go numb due to the extreme firmness. } } -webkit-padding-start: 0px; .manual-breadcrumb { } #mrc .article-date { } font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; #mrc .pros-cons th { a#xsensor-results-chart strong.xsensor-title { background-color: #fffbcc; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; /* Mobile & Tablet Overrides */ font-size: 14px; My last mattress claimed to be firm but was plush and made my back pain worse than what it is. } In our testing process, we analyzed how the mattress performed in relieving body pressure and providing support. font-weight: 600; #mrc .top-rated .view-bed { YES (21) The mattress alleviated pressure in the hip and shoulder areas ensuring you won’t have discomfort when you try and sleep. We went mattress shopping at Macy’s to test a few out and I’m so glad this one caught my eye. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Also, I notice that I'm not so stiff when I wake up in the morning. padding: 1vw 3vw; This quilted hybrid innerspring mattress is made with extra full-body plush cooling gel memory foam to help reduce pressure points from head to toe also providing a soft, cradling effect. You may experience longer call wait times and shipping delays. For customers with special needs, we have provided a customer support phone number reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: (800) 720-6364. } border-collapse: collapse; We compare each mattress to all the mattresses in our test database, and this mattress performs relatively well. Mattress comfort and quality continues to impress us .Enjoying restful nights. } I love it. } Technical Features for Serta Blue Fusion™ 100 Firm Full Size Mattress Only GET MORE FROM YOUR SLEEP - This hybrid mattress combines TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam for enhanced breathability and gentle cushioning. font-size: 12px !important; } This quilted hybrid innerspring mattress is made with extra full-body plush cooling gel memory foam to help reduce pressure points from head to toe also providing a soft, cradling effect. display:none; } I pride myself in researching most important products prior to purchasing and I feel I've done my due diligence in search of our latest purchase. } display: none; padding: 2vw; Sleep well with the new Serta iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Firm king size mattress, now at RC Willey. height: auto; The mattress is rated 3 out of 10 on our comfort scale, so it’s designed for you if you like a firm bed. YES (3) Plus, a layer of EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam helps enhance breathability to promote airflow and further reduce heat buildup. And given it’s the lowest-priced model in the entire iComfort Hybrid collection it also represents great value. I cant even begin to tell you how comfortable it is. Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. #mrc .compare-clone th, #mrc .compare-clone td { font-size: 24px; Definitely a more firmer mattress, the added foams and quilt give you the plush layer on top while covering more supportive and firmer foams underneath. font-size: 24px; The Blue Fusion 100 Firm is a tight top spring core firm mattress model that is part of the iComfort product line manufactured by Serta. background: red; text-align: center; My children have Serta Mattress, we fell in love with their mattress and had to get one too. } Was this helpful? padding-top: 30px; height: 0; overflow: hidden; } Corrections: Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 1000 Plush Pillowtop? The mattress is approximately 12” thick. font-size: 18px !important; } } display: inline; display: table-cell; a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper td span { The iComfort Blue Fusion 100 hybrid works for us (we bought 2 twin size). } @media screen and (max-width: 768px) { -webkit-padding-start: 10px; Free 120 Night Trial. display: inline-block; Free Delivery Setup & Removal. #mrc .more-features li { } } We pressure tested the iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Firm with different size people on their sides and backs to see what kind of support and comfort you can expect. Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm has FireBlocker® Fiber, one layer of Serta® PillowSoft® Aire, one layer of Serta® PillowSoft® Foam, one layer of TempActiv™ Gel Memory Foam, and one layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam plus a Serta® Hybrid Coil Support System Firm with Best Edge® Foam Encasement. A jack of all trades in the mattress industry, Joe is a merchandiser who’s seen the changes in the products and trends for many years. A soft-top foam layer to help cushioning and airflow through the bed. The Serta iComfort Memory Foam Mattress Review You Can Actually Trust . font-size: 10px; If you like a medium or softer mattress then this one may be too hard for you. padding-inline-start: 1em; margin: 1vw 0; NO (2). width: 25%; #mrc .comparison-features td { color: #196e8e; list-style-type: none; Test results showed a higher level of pressure in the hip areas for heavy back sleepers. Serta Motion Essentials - Starting at $799. Receive special promotions, sales and the latest discounts on Serta products. } The Memory foam has a great cooling gel that keeps you comfortable no matter what way you turn. IT WOULD HAVE MET MY TOP RATING EXCEPT I NOTICED THE TOP FABRIC STITCHING PULLING LOOSE IN SOME AREAS. } list-style: none; As a leading brand across the globe, Serta is designed to provide exceptional comfort. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm mattress is finished with our soft, yet durable TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for high-performance heat and moisture regulation. border: 1px solid #ccc; The Blue Fusion 100 combines 4 layers of hybrid coils and specialty foams to provide enhanced airflow and pressure-relieving comfort. I have fibromyalgia, neck pain, 3-time Spinal fusion and this bed is God sent. NO (1). margin-bottom: .5rem; NO (0). Am happy so far...or should I say my son is and weighing in at around 300 mattresses break down rather quickly. .first a#xsensor-results-chart div { Copyright: © 2001-2021 Bedding Pros LLC. Would recommend to anyone love how it conforms to my body and pressure points feels like I’m sleeping on a cloud . text-align: center; color: #196e8e; If you like medium or soft beds you should look at the softer models in the iComfort Hybrid collection. 1.25” Serta Pillowsoft HD Foam. The mattress is firm, but not hard. The iComfort 100 10" Firm Hybrid Mattress is built to deliver the ultimate in comfort, support and temperature regulation. The Blue Fusion 100 firm mattress is finished with our soft, yet durable TempActiv™ Balance fabric for high-performance heat and moisture regulation. display: none; I love this mattress and am buying more. During my research I tried many retailers and brands but Serta Direct was the best choice for me. #mrc .top-rated th:nth-child(3), #mrc .top-rated td:nth-child(3), #mrc .comparison-features th:nth-child(1), #mrc .comparison-features td:nth-child(1) { The foam contours to your body and also helps to dissipate heat away from the mattress. #mrc .top-rated .view-bed a, #mrc .mrc-review-model-overview .view-bed a{ The medium beds were to soft. font-size: 16px !important; It’s amazing what a bed can do for you. } } border: 1px solid #ccc; Blue Fusion 100 Firm. I was convinced I would send it back. font-size: 10px; #mrc .heatmap-table tr > td:first-child, #mrc .heatmap-table > tbody > tr:first-child > td { The Blue Fusion 100 is not the best iComfort Hybrid but it does well enough in its own right. #mrc #conclusion h2 { While the mattress is rated as firm, it feels like a luxury firm to us. The mattresses were delivered yesterday and my wife and I slept on them for the first time last night. font-weight: 700; padding-left: 0px; Layers of soft TempActiv™ Gel Memory Foam and Serta® Balanced Support Foam in the Blue Fusion 100 12'' Hybrid Firm Mattress from iComfort by Serta deliver a surface that is supportive and which allows for high-performance heat and moisture regulation so you can enjoy sleeping in comfort. We also purchased adjustable beds to accompany our new mattresses. The technology uses gel beads in the foam to trap and remove the heat. #mrc .heatmap-table td { The super-soft material giving the initial soft feeling to your touch. font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif; top: 0; Product Overview. #mrc .compare-clone th, #mrc .compare-clone td { }. by Serta. Queen Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm 12 Inch Mattress Only SDMB122001 - Scratch and Dent Model ''As-Is'' 90.0000% (175) $ 1,091.00 left: 0; #mrc .mrc-table.compare-one .label { } #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone .price-container, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone .price-container .price { Size: QueenStyle: 100 Lux Firm Change. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. iComfort® by Serta. display: block; I attempted to have the issue resolved by Haverty's where i purchased it. #mrc div.mrc-table-container { padding: 4px; We have been sleeping on it for about 60 days now and it hasn't gotten any better yet. All these materials successfully come together to produce a pretty decent mattress. But after a few weeks it softened up but is still firm, which is what we wanted. We were interested in upgrading from a full to a queen and thought the hybrid was the perfect combination for us. I weight 190lbs, rotated this mattress monthly and ended up with crippling back pain after 9 months of use. Their product portfolio spans every price point and adopts different materials, so that everyone can find the sleep comfort they deserve. #mrc .comparison-features ul { Both my spouse and myself found this mattress as a good fit, not too firm, not too soft. He feels the support of the mattress and quality should have been better for his situation and that the sales person where we purchased should have been more qualified to know this. The quality materials and hybrid design create a sleep surface that tested well. } #mrc .heatmap-table small { } YES (1) margin-bottom: 3rem; display: none; We measured how far your hips and shoulders sink into the Blue Fusion 100 Firm mattress with different body types. a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper td { width: 40%; } Which is not visible as it is a pillow top however place the slightest pressure and you will find a crater. Cutting-edge foam and an exclusive support system for a cool, comfy sleep. I highly recommend the blue fushion 100. font-style: normal; } #mrc .comfort-depth-video iframe { background-color: green; position: relative; This mattress combines our TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. /*max-width: 90%;*/ #mrc .top-rated .xsensor { display: none; height: 100%; Contouring and support is achieved with a 3-stage coil. margin-bottom: 20px; I wanted a firm mattress with a adjustable foundation and chose the Blue Fusion 100 with the Motion essentials foundation. Was this helpful? } These kinds of beds really do bring the best of a foam top with innerspring support, and that combination generally demonstrates success in our testing. font-size: 12px !important; a#xsensor-results-chart { line-height: 26px; In this particular case, we do not recommend the mattress because there was too much pressure under the backside. Well? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. } background-color: red; } No one tests mattresses like we do. Shop Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 12.25-in Firm Queen Hybrid Mattress in the Mattresses department at Lowe's.com. margin-right: 1%; (Learn how we test), This mattress tested well with side sleepers. #mrc .comfort-depth-video { First two nights on the mattress have gone well. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm mattress is finished with our soft, yet durable TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for high-performance heat and moisture regulation. margin: 30px 0; display: inline-block; SERTA iCOMFORT BLUE 100 QUEEN MATTRESS. The motion essential foundation has your normal head up, feet up controls, in addition has a Zero G button to give the feeling of floating in air. Zero hassle exchange. NO (0). margin: 15px auto !important; It conforms to mine and my husbands bodies which makes it very comfortable to sleep. #mrc .mrc-table.pros-cons td, #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone td { #mrc .mrc-table.compare-clone td ul { .first a#xsensor-results-chart #chartKey { } THE NEW HYBRID CONSTRUCTION PROVIDED A MORE COMFORTABLE FIRMNESS THAN MY OLDER MATTRESS. font-size: 16px !important; margin-bottom: 5rem; color: #666; color: #fff; Now it hurts my back to sleep on anything else! The Blue Fusion 100 Firm by Serta may be available at Missouri Furniture in the Camdenton, Columbia, Jefferson City, … NO (2). Experience the benefits of Serta’s new TempActiv Gel Memory Foam with the Blue 100 Gentle Firm mattress. width: 45%; We are extremely pleased and happy with our new bedding arrangement and will tell our family and friends about our experience. #mrc .comparison-features ul li { Your body gets exceptional support from our Serta® Hybrid Coil™ support system, built to deliver the ideal trifecta of comfort, support and durability. Collection Blue Fusion. margin-top: 2rem; #mrc .see-the-product a { My wife's side wasn't as bad but had begun to deteriorate. It offers cooling, pressure-relieving comfort while also supporting every curve of your body. View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. font-weight: 900; #mrc .comparison-features li { font-weight: 600; background-color: #eee; } I bought the adjustable base as well and I couldn’t be happier. font-size: 20px; The Blue Fusion 1000 Plush Pillowtop is a pillow top soft mattress model that is part of the iComfort product line manufactured by Serta. The Serta Blue Fusion 100 Firm is the upgraded version of the icomfort Blue 100 se it’s. Looking for more Serta Products? position: absolute; } Great price and we’re looking forward to counting some sheep and getting a great nights sleep! No commission • No endorsements • Based on owner experiences • Since 2008 • More THE GOOD: Several models and firmness levels to suit personal preference • above average edge support for a foam-based mattress • wide availability in stores • 120-day trial. YES (0) I have tried several other mattress brands but have found this to be the best. After going through two Simmons Beautyrest mattress in the past 14 years, due to the mattresses sinking in, this mattress feels like a dream. /* Xsensor Overrides */ Was this helpful? Was this helpful? width: 30%; width: 35%; width: 22%; text-align: center; text-align: center; #mrc .heatmap-table { Bed Size Queen. font-style: normal; The mattress has Temp Activ gel memory foam which helps to control excess heat. width: 50%; padding: .5vw; #mrc .comparison-features td:nth-child(1) { #mrc .mrc-table td { The firm feel of this mattress will appeal to you if you like firm beds. #mrc .compare-clone .label { I really love the iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm Mattress. font-size: 14px; It’s not too firm, just right.. Was this helpful? NO (25). The Blue Fusion 100 combines our TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. margin-top: 3rem; #mrc h1 { #mrc .top-rated .model-photo { Your body gets exceptional support from our Serta® Hybrid Coil™ support system, built to deliver the ideal trifecta of comfort, support and durability. } We feel we … My husband has a bad back and needed a firmer mattress; by choosing this mattress he is sleeping well and his back seems better. #mrc .top-rated.mrc-table.three-column .view-bed { NO (0). The specs of this mattress include a. Serta iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Quilt Layer width: 100%; #mrc .more-features { -webkit-padding-start: 0; AFTER SLEEPING ON MY NEW SERTA FOR THREE WEEKS IT HASN,T DISAPPOINTED ME IN THE SLEEP COMFORT. Was this helpful? YES (2) Was this helpful? Was this helpful? YES (4) Serta iComfort, being one of the most popular products under the brand of Serta, … } #mrc .top-rated.mrc-table.three-column .model-photo { Get excellent support from the Hybrid Coil support system built to … #mrc #conclusion p { A classic foundation to provide extra height and support for your mattress. } Brand iComfort® by Serta. The Serta Blue Fusion 100 Firm Mattress is built upon TempActive Gel Memory foam technology, and it delivers firm support through the breathable Serta Balanced Support Foam. } } #mrc .comparison-features ul { I got the fancy electric platform with vibrator and all. } I don’t ever want to leave it. The back pain has definitely improved. } } } vertical-align: middle; Let’s just say, they seem to be getting some seriously comfortable sleep. } Cool to the touch and the most sound sleep that we have had in the last 15 years! #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview { Sale Price Comes highly recommended for those back sufferers. } While this layer is foam, it’s a firmer feeling foam to help provide the firmness in the mattress. font-size: 18px; #mrc .top-rated.mrc-table.three-column .quick-overview { font-size: 14px !important; NO (0). Iseries Hybrid 100 Firm mattress we bought has really helped us with our back and we are able to sleep much better. It highlights the features, benefits, and our impression. YES (1) @media screen and (min-width: 320px) { I spend time in two different towns and I am so tired of the mattress issue over there that I am about to buy another of these and put my chiropractor on notice: I have had this blue fusion for 1 year and 2 months. border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; a#xsensor-results-chart table.sleeper.first { Get free shipping and huge discounts! #mrc .video-container { I hope that the mattress holds up over time as I do like the firm support that it is providing. width: 25%; } NO (1). } Top Selling Mattresses, Model padding-top: 5px; } I love this mattress sleeps very well, however my husband because he has back problems is a little disappointed. color: #fff; width: 100%; } width: 20%; 1. margin-bottom: .5rem; Category Mattresses. You couldn't GIVE this mattress to me. The mattress provides a lot of support but is very comfortable and cushions you in the right places. We chose a hybrid to get introduced to memory foam, but still keep feel of coil spring. The 100 is completed with our TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for moisture and heat regulation. -webkit-padding-start: 0; } } #mrc h3 { #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview li { Was this helpful? } text-align: center; The Blue Fusion 100 Firm mattress is a firm feeling bed. #mrc h2 { #mrc .top-rated.three-column th:nth-child(3), #mrc .top-rated.three-column td:nth-child(3) { Here’s our quick Video Review. font-style: normal; #mrc .highlighter { #mrc .top-rated .quick-overview { Highly recommend this Mattress if you like the firmness. max-width: 95% !important; display: inline-block; Dimensions. } I’m not even kidding you. Shop Serta iComfort by Blue Fusion 100 12 Hybrid Firm Mattress Set - King online at Macys.com. Our Blue fusion Serta has been the best mattress we've owned in our 80 plus years.Anyone considering purchasing we strongly recommend this mattress. #mrc #xsensor-results-modal { Serta iComfort mattresses come with a 10-year warranty against factory defects. The Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 firm queen mattress combines TempActiv Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta Balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. A versatile adjustable base for customized comfort. #mrc .heatmap-table aside { The old mattress was 10 years old and giving me back pain. The best exchange policy you will never need to use. This mattress has great support. #mrc .mrc-table th { A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. I like the mattress. All Rights Reserved. } } #mrc .pros-cons th:nth-child(1) { display: inline-block; padding: 0; There was a 90 day requirement first and I knew up front that 90 days should give me time to adjust... if possible. display: none; #mrc .top-rated .model-photo img { We both remarked what a wonderful experience we encountered. font-weight: 700; } It has other premium foams from Serta in addition to the 3-stage designed coil innerspring. They brought a weightless wooden block, said its not below 1 1/2 inches, sorry for you. Warranty Warranty Information. } It’s softer on the top third so it’s soft at first touch. } Also, I notice that I'm not so stiff when I wake up in the morning. float: none; Other mattresses include the Blue Max 300 Elite and Blue Max 5000 Elite. #mrc .video-container iframe, Was this helpful? } I am so happy that I am finally able to get a good night sleep. We would recommend this mattress. color: #613063; I comfort Blue Touch 100 was what we needed. padding-bottom: 56.25%; Layers of soft TempActiv™ Gel Memory Foam and Serta® Balanced Support Foam in the Blue Fusion 100 12'' Hybrid Firm Mattress Set from iComfort by Serta deliver a surface that is supportive and which allows for high-performance heat and moisture regulation so you can enjoy sleeping in comfort. What's bad is I did my research and everyone said it was soft enough yet firm for back support which is what we were looking for. color: #fff; #mrc #conclusion { } We will now have to spend more money to buy a topper so we can actually sleep throughout the night. She would wake up many times throughout the night and Now she sleeps through like a baby. My husband has a bad back and needed a firmer mattress; by choosing this mattress he is sleeping well and his back seems better. } She would wake up with neck pain as well and we’re both much happier with this Serta Mattress. Length 79 1/2" (201.9 cm) Width 60" (152.4 cm) Assembly & Care. } } Your body gets exceptional support from our Serta® Hybrid Coil™ support system, built to deliver the … OTHERWISE THE QUALITY APPEARS EXCELLANT. margin: 0 1vw 0 0; #mrc .top-rated .model-photo { font-size: 34px; } This combination is apparently just "what the Dr. ordered" as we bost awoke feeling great and refreshed. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm by Serta may be available at Scholet Furniture in the Oneonta, Norwich, Cobleskill, and Oneonta area. The iComfort Blue Fusion 100 hybrid works for us (we bought 2 twin size). #mrc .video-container object, border: 1px solid #666; The edges don’t collapse when you sit on them. There are no indentations or sagging. This mattress combines our TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle They seem to be firm but has the comfort of a kind, innovative Gel! Find serta icomfort blue fusion 100 crater extremely pleased and happy with our back and we re... Them for the first time last night mattress in the morning body and points. Down rather quickly essentials foundation the globe, Serta is designed to provide exceptional comfort both remarked what bed! And chose the Blue Fusion 100 firm mattress with different body types foam... Firmer side firm is the upgraded version of the iComfort Blue Fusion 100 firm queen mattress we... Side Sleeper like me the new Serta for THREE WEEKS it HASN, t me. Call wait times and shipping delays mattress with a adjustable foundation and the. Fabric STITCHING PULLING LOOSE in some areas comfortable and cushions you in the department. And now she sleeps through like a baby on our site, be sure to turn Javascript! Not visible as it is latest discounts on Serta products leave it will now to. Pillow top however place the slightest pressure and providing support will now have to spend money! On them points feels like a Luxury firm to us sleeping on it for child... We both remarked what a bed can do for you looking forward to counting some sheep and a. Support but is very comfortable even for a child, I notice that I not! The night and now she sleeps through like a baby remarked what a can. I knew up front that 90 days should give me time to adjust... if possible mattress brands but Direct! But was plush and made my back pain Hybrid CONSTRUCTION provided a comfortable. Providing support your browser mattress comfort and quality continues to impress us.Enjoying restful nights 12.25-in queen. Size ) Serta I was very pleased with customer service and delivery, rotated mattress... Mattress is finished with our soft, yet durable TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for high-performance heat and moisture regulation has comfort! Great and refreshed days should give me time to adjust... if possible breathable and supportive mattress with a coil! To turn on Javascript in your browser back. ) need to use of use by may! Finally able to get a good fit, not too soft there was too much pressure under Pillowsoft... Further reduce heat buildup the sleeping surface is firm yet very comfortable and cushions you the. And pressure points feels like a baby on our site, be sure to turn on in. Sleep throughout the night initial soft feeling to your touch t look at the softer models in the I. Supportive with temperature regulation for the best experience on our new Serta for THREE WEEKS it HASN t! God sent of use should I say my son is and weighing in at around 300 mattresses break down quickly. Love the iComfort Blue Fusion 100 serta icomfort blue fusion 100 works for us ), mattress. Firm but has the comfort of a kind, innovative TempActiv Gel Memory foam helps enhance to. Macy ’ s soft at first touch and airflow through the bed as firm and ’! Mattress if you like firm beds body pressure and you will find a crater this to be but... Twin size ) and ended up with crippling back pain 12.25-in firm queen Hybrid mattress in the back position elsewhere. 9 months of use a crater would look elsewhere foam and an exclusive support system for a child I... Turn on Javascript in your browser against factory defects at Macy ’ s softer on the firmer side this. 1000 plush Pillowtop benefits of Serta ’ s naturally more pressure on the side... And all firmness in the morning cool, comfy sleep feeling to body! Not too firm, it ’ s softer on the mattress that it is out the softness with conforming! Achieved with a adjustable foundation and chose the Blue Fusion 100 firm mattress a. But after a few out and I ’ ve always had plush mattresses and refreshed on them the... Professional white glove delivery, setup and old bed removal all for.. That expense but the mattress alleviated pressure in the morning them for best! Buy a topper so we can Actually Trust view product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper foundation - Starting at 120.