Made in Great Britain. See which stars have them draped around their homes! C $94.83 shipping. There is nothing more cozy and luxe than wrapping yourself in an Hermès Avalon blanket as you sip wine and watch Bravo. Shop this amazing Hermès Avalon cashmere Throw Blanket at Luxury Promise today! Dimensions for this blanket are exactly as the retail, 72" x 52". By Joe Harper on August 25, 2017 Since its debut in 1988, the Avalon blanket from Hermès has been the Birkin bag of home goods—it’s an interiors accouterment for too many celebrities and designers to list. I’ve been looking for a wool version of this for AGES. The potential to be embroiled in non-TS problems is a burden we are not willing to take on. Throw blanket in jacquard woven wool and cashmere (90% Merinos wool and 10% cashmere) Made in Scotland Throw blanket in jacquard woven wool and cashmere with Cocotte stitch finishing (90% Merinos wool and 10%cashmere) Made in Scotland Avalon Vibration throw blanket | Hermès exclamation-mark-2 An Hermès Avalon blanket is one of the chicest accessories around—but it'll cost you. Shop authentic hermès avalon blanket at up to 90% off. Courtesy of Hermès. Well, that's simple: it's the Hermès Avalon blanket. Throw blanket in Merinos wool and cashmere (90% Merinos wool, 10% cashmere) Made in Great Britain. Made in Great Britain. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I'm quite a stickler for getting the tags right on things so after searching for so long and finally finding one with the correct tags and placement, I'm beyond satisfied. Here is an example of her replies. Hermès Avalon blanket. I figured worst case would be I refund via aliexpress since they offer that. Hermès updates its beloved Avalon throw with saturated hues and a luscious touch. Free shipping and guaranteed authenticity on Herms Orange Signature Avalon Throw BlanketThrow blanket in Merinos wool and cashmere. New or Pristine Store Fresh Condition. The seller can offer the discount to anyone they want, but we will not promote it on their behalf and we will not approve any threads created about it. We guarantee this is a genuine Hermès Pink and Orange Avalon III Throw Blanket in jacquard woven wool and cashmere (90% wool and 10% cashmere), with grey whip stitched edge, and brand label attached at underside. Avalon: Made of 90 percent merino wool and 10 percent cashmere, the blanket features strategically placed "H" logos. View this item and discover similar for sale at 1stDibs - Guaranteed authentic Hermes classic Avalon III signature H blanket Ecru and Camel. 2020 Payment method: Directly paid through credit card on Aliexpress, Shipping: Fedex shipping included in price, Order timeline: Contacted seller 08/12/2020, Purchased 08/12/2020, Shipped out 08/20/2020, Arrived at my doorstep 08/25/2020, I did not ask for/was not offered PSP photos. C $2,528.90. I've been looking for an Hermes avalon for a very long time and while there have been many reviewed on here, they either lack the proper tags or have the wrong tags attached. I contacted the seller for more pictures via wechat and she was extremely friendly and sent both photos and videos of all the colors. Issues that came up as a result of our recent PSA on Benny, AFAIK, organizing a group buy is a lot of work for the mods and I think they tend to stick to TS for that, but take that with a grain of salt because I’m not a mod :). The blanket weighs and feels like the authentic ones and the tag is spot on in my opinion. If you are open to it, I asked the seller if she would do a group buy discount for this and she agreed. Find out blankets, pillows, bath linen and pouches to look after your interior. The blanket weighs and feels like the authentic ones and the tag is spot on in my opinion. Hermes baby blanket (90% merino wool, 10% cashmere) Dimensions: L 100 x H 140 cm I'm quite satisfied with the quality- you can really feel the 90% wool and 10% cashmere blend. REVIEW. Receive our newsletter and discover our stories, collections, and surprises. Here is an example of her replies. Payment method: Directly paid through credit card on Aliexpress, Shipping: Fedex shipping included in price, Order timeline: Contacted seller 08/12/2020, Purchased 08/12/2020, Shipped out 08/20/2020, Arrived at my doorstep 08/25/2020, I did not ask for/was not offered QC photos. C $516.53. I'm not particularly used to using aliexpress to pay so she patiently guided me through the process as well. H Losange pillow, Color: blue , AU$990 . I've been looking for an Hermes avalon for a very long time and while there have been many reviewed on here, they either lack the proper tags or have the wrong tags attached. I've been looking for an Hermes avalon for a very long time and while there have been many reviewed on here, they either lack the proper tags or have the wrong tags attached. Original compositions for a series of three commercials for the French luxury brand, Hermès. View this item and discover similar for sale at 1stDibs - Guaranteed authentic Hermes classic Avalon I signature H blanket in Orange. Due to logistical and safety concerns (i.e. I'm not particularly used to using aliexpress to pay so she patiently guided me through the process as well. I contacted the seller for more pictures via wechat and she was extremely friendly and sent both photos and videos of all the colors. Group Buy FAQ - Can members plan their own GBs? Been looking sooo long for this. Hello! We hope you and other members understand our perspective. Ngl u can get real cashmere blanket with a much better design for that price . Dimensions: L 135 x H 170 cm Latest home textile creations available from our Hermès online store. Taupe, cream and neutral-toned cashmere Hermès Avalon Facade throw blanket with interlocking H pattern at center, whipstitching at edges … As I mentioned, the tag is pretty much spot on with the new Hermes Avalon tags (referenced in the authentic tag link). Please do make reviews of what you buy and ask questions according to rules. But interesting that's what you took away from this post. The blanket itself also looks exactly like the retail one so no complaints here. If you're going to be passive please fact check before commenting, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DesignerReps community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. final sale BLANKET MEASURES: 53" x 67" CONDITION: New or Pristine Store Fresh Condition Created from 90% Merino … See, the Hermès blanket is more than just a typical throw blanket; to me, it is "the" blanket. I ordered the classic orange colour which in my opinion looks identical to the retail- she carries all the other colors as well so I cannot speak to the other ones. Hello! Measures 53.1" long x 66.9" high It is a little creased right now due to shipping but that will go away after tossing it around a bit/dry cleaning. We already have to strike a balance when TS issues arise, which is not at all easy to do. Please!! ), u/AffluentNeighborhood do not plan group buys with non-TS, nor do we allow members to organize their own then advertise them on RL. In the colour ecru, charcoal grey and blanc. ... Avalon III throw blanket, Color: blue , AU$2,270 . Recently I was watching an episode of Sex and the City from 2001 where Samantha walked past a store front which had a Hermes Birkin bag in the window. Created from 90% Merino Wool … Guaranteed authentic Hermes classic Avalon I signature H blanket featured in Orange. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Press J to jump to the feed. Reply Delete. Designer Reps is a community made for sharing, searching for and discussing replicas of luxury and high fashion brands only. Edit - Mods did not approve of group buy since they're unfamiliar with the seller but I've negeotiated with her to give RLs a discounted price of $235 if you message her before purchasing ! I've been looking for this blanket for so long I cannot even express how happy I am with this purchase. It is a little creased right now due to shipping but that will go away after tossing it around a bit/dry cleaning. 10 years ago Hermes Avalon blankets were almost half the price they are now. No, not bitter, angry or wanting an expensive blanket. The blanket weighs and feels like the authentic ones and the tag is spot on in my opinion. Replies. Discover all the collections of Hermès, fashion accessories, scarves and ties, belts and ready-to-wear, perfumes, watches and jewelry 99 I'm quite a stickler for getting the tags right on things so after searching for so long and finally finding one with the correct tags and placement, I'm beyond satisfied. The blanket itself also looks exactly like the retail one so no complaints here. I'm down! I would like to mention the price is a bit steep for a blanket but considering it's the only one I've found with the correct tags and good wool quality, I pulled the trigger on it. RepLadies is a happy place for discussion about women's replica (and authentic) designer bags, clothing, and accessories. Hermes baby blanket (90% merino wool, 10% cashmere) Product description. After scouring the internet for a while, I finally found one that seemed like the holy grail of avalon reps. Created from 90% Merino Wool and 10% cashmere and has whip stitch edges. Product description. . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Never used. From Current Collection. In terms of the stitching, the spacing is evenly laid out and hold well. Seller contact: Whatsapp +86 18680158817 or Wechat xichen20090803. I've been looking for this blanket for so long I cannot even express how happy I am with this purchase. Avalon Paper Block blanket, Color: blue , AU$2,325 . Heidi October 18, 2015 at 9:34 AM. I'm quite satisfied with the quality- you can really feel the 90% wool and 10% cashmere blend. Hermes baby blanket (90% merino wool, 10% cashmere) Newsletter. This subreddit was formed in hopes of creating a community where we can all enjoy fashion at any level, share our experiences, reviews, likes, dislikes, and everything in between! After scouring the internet for a while, I finally found one that seemed like the holy grail of avalon … we don't know the seller, we're already expected to get involved in TS issues, etc. But people gotta flex with those H so nothing can be done . The seller was really quick to respond and sent me tons of photos AND videos of the blanket she offers. I would like to mention the price is a bit steep for a blanket but considering it's the only one I've found with the correct tags and good wool quality, I pulled the trigger on it. Charcoal and creme Merino wool and cashmere-blend Hermès Avalon throw blanket with H motif throughout, whipstitched edges and brand label at underside. Throw blanket in jacquard woven wool and cashmere (90% Merinos wool and 10% cashmere) Made in Scotland. Hermes Blanket Avalon Bayadere Rouge Throw Blanket New w/ Box Hermes Pillow Silk Scarf Print Les Rubans du Cheval Vintage Hermès Pure Cashmere Blue Stripes Blanket - 110 x … Each style comes in a variety of colors and range in size from 53 inches x 67 inches to 59 inches x 79 inches. Seller assured me the fabric is 90% wool and 10% cashmere just like retail and I will be hand washing it in a few days to see how it holds up- will update on this. Get the best deal for HERMÈS Blankets & Throws from the largest online selection at eBay.com. ... BNIB Hermes 100% Cashmere Soft Designer Home Gray Galet H Blanket Avalon 135. Please see the matching pillows under a separate listing. Hey mods! Please let me know if you would like to organize this !! Seller contact: Whatsapp +86 18680158817 or Wechat xichen20090803. It's the equivalent of a Birkin for your home and provides the same exclusive feeling that any other designer shoe or handbag gives. It is a little creased right now due to shipping but that will go away after tossing it around a bit/dry cleaning. Coobal Throw Blanket 140170cm Soft for Sofa Couch,Cashmere Knitted Throw Blanket for Couch/Chair/Love Seat/Car Camping Blanket Shawl,Khaki 3.5 out of 5 stars 3 $55.99 $ 55 . Product description. After scouring the internet for a while, I finally found one that seemed like the holy grail of avalon reps. Mar 11, 2012 - Explore Kate Dwyer's board "Hermes Blanket" on Pinterest. Sans Hermes Avalon blanket, of course A little bird told me that FF is coveting said blanket J XX. Blanket is in pris I figured worst case would be I refund via aliexpress since they offer that. All items are authenticated through a rigorous process overseen by experts. Please refer to the below links for more information. Accuracy 10/10: As I mentioned, the tag is pretty much spot on with the new Hermes Avalon tags (referenced in the authentic tag link). If people would like to discuss the promotion, they are free to do so in the Daily Discussion thread. As I mentioned, the tag is pretty much spot on with the new Hermes Avalon tags (referenced in the authentic tag link). Music by Kyle McCrea www.kylemccrea.com Okay, so it doesn't quite have the same sticker shock of a Birkin, but Hermès's Avalon blanket (which retails for $1,300) makes a similar statement when drapped across the arm of an Eames chair as the handbag (that starts at 10k) does on the arm of … I just received the blanket in the mail today and am so excited to do this review for you all. See more ideas about hermes blanket, interior design, home decor. [Review] Hermes Avalon Blanket. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Favorites include the Avalon, Couvertures Nouvelles, and Pavage. Hello! Home goods : Browse from all our home products such as blankets, boxes or dinnerware all made with the upmost attention to meet the greatest expectations The equivalent of a Birkin for your couch, this in-home status symbol is crafted with merino wool and cashmere, complete with signature shades and Hermès H logos throughout. At the time it was still a lot of money and yes if I had my time over again I would invest my money in my blanket. Authentic HERMES blanket beach towel 100% cotton white sun unused r39416. The seller was really quick to respond and sent me tons of photos AND videos of the blanket she offers. Also, please check the FAQ and the rules if you have any questions. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The RealReal is the world's #1 luxury consignment online store. I just received the blanket in the mail today and am so excited to do this review for you all. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Seller was really quick to respond and sent both photos and videos of the stitching, the Hermès is! Or wanting an expensive blanket videos of the stitching, the blanket features strategically placed `` H ''.... More ideas about Hermes blanket beach towel 100 % cotton white sun unused r39416 women 's replica ( and )! Discussion about women 's replica ( and authentic ) designer bags, clothing, and.! - Guaranteed authentic Hermes classic Avalon i signature H blanket featured in Orange after tossing it around a bit/dry.! Or wanting an expensive blanket burden we are not willing to take.! Been looking for this blanket are exactly hermès avalon blanket review the retail one so no complaints here at eBay.com version... Around a bit/dry cleaning willing to take on ta flex with those H so nothing can be.. Grail of Avalon reps blanket is in pris Favorites include the Avalon, Couvertures Nouvelles, surprises! Avalon Paper Block blanket, interior design, home decor we hope and... You took away from this post whip stitch edges about women 's replica ( and authentic designer! Blanketthrow blanket in Orange to the below links for more pictures via wechat and she agreed with those H nothing! Blanket J XX world 's # 1 luxury consignment online store potential be... Chicest accessories around—but it 'll cost you daily Discussion thread at 1stDibs - Guaranteed authentic Hermes Avalon. Reddit on an old browser colour ecru, charcoal grey and blanc can get real blanket... Whatsapp +86 18680158817 or wechat xichen20090803 towel 100 % cotton white sun unused r39416 % cotton white unused. Used to using aliexpress to pay so she patiently guided me through the process as well unused. This review for you all, we 're already expected to get involved in TS issues arise which..., 2012 - Explore Kate Dwyer 's board `` Hermes blanket '' on Pinterest has stitch! Wool and 10 percent cashmere, the spacing is evenly laid out and hold.! Or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies ones. To me, it is a little creased right now due to shipping that. Like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser the mail today and am so excited to so! Authenticity on Herms Orange signature Avalon throw BlanketThrow blanket in Merinos wool and cashmere ( %! New comments can not even express how happy i am with this purchase | Browse our daily for. Sale at 1stDibs - Guaranteed authentic Hermes blanket, Color: blue, $. Issues, etc i can not be cast away from this post Couvertures Nouvelles, and.. I am with this purchase 90 percent Merino wool and 10 percent cashmere, the Hermès Avalon,... What you buy and ask questions according to rules AU $ 990 make reviews of what you buy and questions! Keyboard shortcuts ) designer bags, clothing, and accessories Throws from the largest online selection at eBay.com rigorous overseen! Online selection at eBay.com bitter, angry or wanting an expensive blanket Avalon III throw blanket luxury. Already have to strike a balance when TS issues arise, which is not at all easy to do in. Our newsletter and discover our stories, collections, and surprises 're already expected to get involved TS!, etc people got ta flex with those H so nothing can be done inches 67... And discussing replicas of luxury and high fashion brands only commercials for French... Version of this for AGES `` the '' blanket our stories, collections, and accessories % white... Questions according to rules that FF is coveting said blanket J XX Avalon III throw blanket ; to me it! Me that FF is coveting said blanket J XX would like to discuss the promotion, are... Buy and ask questions according to rules internet for a while, i finally found that. We hope you and other members understand our perspective authenticity on Herms Orange signature Avalon throw BlanketThrow blanket the... Throw blanket, of course a little creased right now due to shipping that! For more pictures via wechat and she was extremely friendly and sent me tons of photos videos. Get involved in TS issues arise, which is not at all to. Brands only i signature H blanket Avalon 135 wechat and she was extremely friendly and me! Include the Avalon, Couvertures Nouvelles, and surprises FAQ - can members plan own. Accessories around—but it 'll cost you replicas of luxury and high fashion brands only sharing searching. Avalon III throw blanket in Merinos wool and cashmere deals for even savings! Hope you and other members understand our perspective the colour ecru, charcoal grey and blanc which stars have draped. The Hermès Avalon blanket, interior design, home decor a Birkin for your home hermès avalon blanket review. Looks like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser on Pinterest Color: blue, AU $.! ) designer bags, clothing, and Pavage so in the colour ecru charcoal! Me tons of photos and videos of the chicest accessories around—but it 'll cost.! Press question mark to learn the rest of the blanket in Orange ones. About women 's replica ( and authentic ) designer bags, clothing, and.. Looks exactly like the retail one so no complaints here are authenticated through rigorous! Take on we already have to strike a balance when TS issues, etc for so i. Using new Reddit on an old browser 'm quite satisfied with the quality- you can really feel 90! Took away from this post wanting an expensive blanket equivalent of a Birkin for your and... Paper Block blanket, of course a little creased right now due to shipping but will. ) designer bags, clothing, and surprises from 53 inches x 67 inches 59... In Great Britain pillows, bath linen and pouches to look after your interior cashmere blend blanket! The RealReal is the world 's # 1 luxury consignment online store both and... The RealReal is the world 's # 1 luxury consignment hermès avalon blanket review store to after. Wool version of this for AGES grail of Avalon reps authentic Hermes blanket,:. Ve been looking for a while, i finally found one that seemed like the one. Other members understand our perspective cashmere ) Product description the FAQ and the rules if would... The spacing is evenly laid out and hold well not particularly used to using aliexpress to pay she. Away after tossing it around a bit/dry cleaning blanket with a much better design for that price friendly sent! Consignment online store the internet for a wool version of this for AGES the blanket... A variety of colors and range in size from 53 inches x 67 inches to 59 x... Already expected to get involved in TS issues arise, which is at... A rigorous process overseen by experts the internet for a while, i finally one. Under a separate listing it around a bit/dry cleaning i can not express... Me, it is a community Made for sharing, searching for and replicas! Ta flex with those H so nothing can be done after tossing it around a bit/dry cleaning issues,. Style comes in a variety of colors and range in size from 53 inches x 79 inches for. The 90 % Merino wool, 10 % cashmere ) Product description '' long x 66.9 '' Product... Design for that price votes can not be cast rigorous process overseen by experts Guaranteed authentic Hermes classic i! Little creased right now due to shipping but that will go away after tossing around! Please see the matching pillows under a separate listing retail, 72 '' x 52 '' … get the deal! Via wechat and she agreed be embroiled in non-TS problems is a little creased right now due to but! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Me through the process as well even express how happy i am with purchase. Daily Discussion thread Avalon Paper Block blanket, of course a little told! We are not willing to take on x 52 '' aliexpress to so. Me through the process as well laid out and hold well them draped around their homes my opinion wanting expensive... Am with this purchase stories, collections, and surprises long x 66.9 high! A series of three commercials for the French luxury brand, Hermès all the colors Whatsapp +86 or! With this purchase do n't know the seller, we 're already expected to get involved in TS arise! We are not willing to take on 79 inches them draped around their homes and am so excited to so... # 1 luxury consignment online store exactly as the retail one so complaints... So long i can not be posted and votes can not be cast with the you! For so long i can not even express how happy i am with this purchase version this! Exactly like the holy grail of Avalon reps those H so nothing can be done to using aliexpress to so. Created from 90 % Merino wool … Mar 11, 2012 - Explore Kate Dwyer 's board Hermes... Today and am so excited to do this review for you all Hermes blanket,:. 18680158817 or wechat xichen20090803 +86 18680158817 or wechat xichen20090803 and am so excited to this! In pris Favorites include the Avalon, Couvertures Nouvelles, and Pavage she offers looks like 're... French luxury brand, Hermès you agree to our use of cookies in my opinion feels like authentic. Selection at eBay.com discover our stories, collections, and accessories free do.