My son likes the bat, which helps his confidence at the plate. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. http://store.closeoutbats.com/easton-z-core-hybrid-bbcor-bat-3oz-bb17zh-2017.html Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Skip to main content.ca. The 2016 and 2015 bats mention a balanced swing weight (while this bat says it is "slightly end-loaded"). Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. Lizard Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material. Skip to main content.com.au. The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH is a two-piece model while the 2016 Z-CORE was a one-piece alloy bat. Based on your height and weight, we suggest a 31" model in the 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH. The Easton® 2020 FUZE 360 BBCOR Hybrid -3 is a two-piece hybrid design that pushes the limits of performance with the thinnest walls in the game. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. 2016 Louisville Slugger Prime 916 Youth Baseball Bat (-12) YBP9162. Find great deals for *Easton Z-Core Hybrid Torq -3 A11171231 BBCOR Bat 31/28. Anyways, I was thinking about buying this bat for high school, but I was also looking at the Marucci Cat 8. Please try your search again later. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. Free shipping for many products! I've been told composite bats shouldn't be used in cold temps. Thanks! Easton’s Z-Core bats are the biggest, baddest aluminum bats in the game, so it’s no surprise they are the No. 30092 Target & Felker Carriage Tray. What length do you recommend? See more eligible items » You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! We will notify you as soon as this item comes in stock. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! Please upgrade to a supported browser: Is this the same bat as the 2016 Z-Core Hybrid and the 2015 S2Z? Introducing the Z-Core BBCOR! If you want a nice bat that will last I would recommend this bat 100% Im in high school and im consistently hitting 90's on the exit velocity. For a BBCOR bat I thought the Hybrid had decent pop, but the biggest difference I felt was that it had a nice smooth feel on contact. Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: Amazon.com.au: Electronics. Free shipping for many products! I hit for both contact and power and bat 2nd and 3rd. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 8 product ratings - New 2016 Easton ZCORE HMX ~ BBCOR Baseball Bat 32/29 ~ New BB16ZA . With that combination you can … Yes, the 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH and other BBCOR bats can be used at the 14U USSSA level. Lock & load adjustable swing weight technology offers speed, balanced, and XL swing weight settings, customizing the bat to the player's swing; Z-CORE ... EASTON BB16ZH Z-CORE HYBRID -3 BBCOR ADULT BASEBALL BAT . Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has long-standing relationships with Little League Baseball, USSSA Baseball & Softball, USA Baseball & Softball, hundreds of NCAA collegiate teams and numerous professional baseball and softball players. We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. 2016 Rawlings 5150 BBCOR Baseball Bat (-3) BBR53. Pros: My child plays middle school baseball and needs a minus 3 bat that is also BBCOR approved. What size bat should I get? by Easton. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. "Z-Core" is the internal core technology that ultimately produces a bigger, longer, and more potent sweet spot for you to take advantage of! 4767 Raimondi Bull Dog Bullnose Machine. BASEBALL BATS. Also does the weather have an effect on the bat. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! I either hit 3,4 or 5 hole. Furthermore, Easton is backing this model with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Here's the breakdown for the newest Hybrid design from Easton: the Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB16ZH. As a result, it’s no surprise they are the No. I used it when I was 12-14 and loved hit best bat ever. Buy Easton Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32" (-3) at Walmart.com 1 bats in college baseball, with more at-bats, more hits and more homers than any other bat used at the 2016 Men’s College World Series. It will depend on what you are looking for in a bat. Free shipping for many products! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. We carry many different 31 inch BBCOR bats. Browser Not Supported. Cushioned Hyperskin Grip offers enhanced grip for a softer feel. CLOSEOUT 2017 Easton Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat -3oz BB17ZH. Performance of this bat simply stood out from the others. Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 33"/30 oz: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors "Z-Core" is the internal core technology that ultimately produces a bigger, longer, and more potent sweet spot for you to take advantage of! Pros: Selected this bat for purchase after trying out the DeMarinini Zen and Easton Beast (and others) at a bat demo day. Prime. This Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH features a -3 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, and the BBCOR certification making it legal for play at the high school and collegiate level. Pros: Yesterday I went to a Easton bat demo at a near by facility to try the new Easton bat line for 2017. Easton Adult BB17ZX Z-Core XL BBCOR Flex (-3) 2 5/8" Baseball Bat A111759. If bat speed is equal, the heavier bat will always provide better power. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Try. The Barrel - Forged from high-grade Hyperlite Matrix (HMX) Alloy that features the Z-CORE Internal Core Technology. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Easton Z2K ZCore SC500 Baseball Ba… Unable to add item to List. Show all 8 reviews of the Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH, Show all 26 Questions and Answers about the Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH. On the other end, the handle is made up of SIC black carbon composite material. Easton's SIC material strengthens the handle while eliminating any negative vibration for an optimized feel during every at bat. bats are the biggest, baddest aluminum bats in the game, so it?s no surprise they are the No. #HappyRaking - Logan S. 2020 Louisville Slugger Select PWR BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBSPB320, Easton Project 3 13.6 Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB19136, Louisville Slugger Select Hybrid 719 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS719B3. From United States. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Cat 8 will be a one-piece alloy bat that will be stiffer on contact for maybe a slight overall increase in power. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EASTON BB16ZH Z-CORE HYBRID -3 BBCOR ADULT BASEBALL BAT at Amazon.com. The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH features a longer barrel for a larger sweet spot than previous models, as well as a slightly end loaded feel as opposed to the balanced feel of previous models. Akadema AJJ 254 12.5 in First Base Baseball Glove. C $197.83. Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies propelled Easton to the No. 2016 DeMarini Insane BBCOR Baseball Bat (-3) WTDXINC-16. I'm looking for a BBCOR Easton bat. Last season I used the -3 Mako Beast in the 32"/29 oz size. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Plus you can adjust the shoulder straps for a custom fit. Easton Project 3 13.6 Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB19136 $ 149.95 - $ 249.95 $349.95 Used from $163.99 15 COMPARE QUICK VIEW $ Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. ZCORE LOCK & LOAD -3 is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 5. Skip to main content.com.au. This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. Akadema APM … Easton crafts the Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR with a Half and Half build, giving you the best combination of composite and aluminum for amazing performance. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017. They are extremely comfortable and durable. Shop with confidence on eBay! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Also is this the same as the z-core hybrid, except one has the TORQ handle? Easton crafts the Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR with a Half and Half build, giving you the best combination of composite and aluminum for amazing performance. Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR. 2016 Rawlings Trio BBCOR Baseball Bat (-3) BBRT3. Introducing the Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR! Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment, and the most iconic brand in these sports. Akadema ADH 214 12in Pitcher/Infield Baseball Glove. Does this bat meet the standards for the Cal Ripken league? Akadema AGM 209 11.5 in Infield Baseball Glove. My son is 10 yrs old, 4'10'' and 105 lbs. If you’ve been following along, this means, in essence, the 2017 and 2016 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Easton Bb17zh ZCORE Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat at the best online prices at eBay! A bat with a high SWI is end -loaded and produces power with more mass behind the ball at impact. or Best ... 4.5 out of 5 stars. For 2016, Easton has brought the most expansive line of power and performance to the market with the all-new Power Brigade Series! 13 year old. Cons: Had to Change the grip because it will give you blisters. The Goods lives up to the hype. As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! EASTON Z-CORE HYBRID -3 BBCOR TWO-PIECE HYBRID BAT Easton?s® Z-Core? If you are looking for something stiffer, with more mass in the barrel, I would go with the one piece, end loaded 2017 Easton Z-CORE XL BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZX. I would recommend the 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) in the 31"/28 ounce size for you. NEW to Justbats! Where these two will differ is going to be the Z-CORE Hybrid has a two piece design which is going to offer some flex and a composite handle while the Rawlings Velo is going to be a one piece bat. I'm a power hitter. So far he likes the bat but it is getting use to it being heavier and more weight in the barrel than his -10. BBCOR is the standard currently governing adult baseball bats used in High School and Collegiate play. JustBats customers have rated the bats pretty similarly (a little edge to the Speed). The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. The Z-Core Speed is a one-piece, all-alloy bat. 2016 Louisville Slugger Z-4000 Balanced USSSA Softball Bat SBZ416U-B. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. I felt that when I hit with this bat I generally generated more power and I could feel myself drive the ball with this bat. 2016 Combat Maxum T-Ball Baseball Bat (-14) MAXTB1. Free shipping for many products! I have the Louisville Slugger 716 now but want to go back to Easton but I don't know if the Z-CORE Hybrid or the Z-CORE XL will be better. Is this bat better than the Z-Core Speed? No, the 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) does not contain the USA stamp. The decision on which bat a player prefers comes down to the preference they have for a build. DeMarini 2017 CF ZEN Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat (-11) WTDXCBY-17. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Has and awesome design very loud and crisp ping sound after you hit it good. C $184.59. Easton Z Core Hybrid -3 BBCOR Bat 31" : : Easton's Z-CORE internal core technology "MAKO-izes" the barrel, creating more power through an expanded sweet spot. I live in Ohio so during the high school season the weather could be 40 one day and 75 the next during the spring. Furthermore, Easton is backing this model with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Easton Bb17zh ZCORE Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat at the best online prices at eBay! My grandson is a 6'3" 130 lb. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for New 2017 Easton BB17ZH 32/29 Z-CORE Hybrid -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat 2 5/8 at the best online prices at eBay! Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. Based on your sons height and weight and what you have said about him I would recommend the balanced 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) in the 32"/29 ounce version. If you want a one-piece, all alloy bat, I would recommend the 2018 Easton Z-CORE Lock & Load BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZLL. $124.00-$299.95. Rated 1 out of 5 by John1223 from weak and terrible quality Very disappointed as I used to be a huge fan of Easton and use their products frequently so I got this bat and during my first at bat during the season it crack I was extremely shocked because I kept very good care of it in the days leading up to my game. 2017 Easton Z-Core HYBRID (-3) BBCOR (31" / 28 oz. He can't quite swing a 31/28 so it was nice that Easton makes a 30"/27. Have a question about the Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH? Thanks! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Free shipping for many products! What size bat do you recommend? DeMarini 2017 CF ZEN BBCOR ADULT BASEBALL BAT (-3) WTDXCBC-17. What size bat is best and he is a contact hitter that can hit with power. Based upon your height and weight, I would make a general recommendation of getting this 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) in the 33" size. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. Need help in finding, selecting, or caring for your bat? What current 2018 or 2019 bat would be comparable to the 2016 HMX Z-CORE? Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. I also believe the Speed didn't have as good of pop compared to the Hybrid. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat 32/29 BB16ZH 2 5/8 DIA Hyperlite Alloy at the best online prices at … I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. I am about 5'6 110 pounds and mostly a contact hitter usually bat 1 or 2. I could lie and tell you my son is crushen'em over the 420ft center-field fence with this bat, but I won't. 4767 Raimondi Bull Dog Bullnose Machine. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) and the 2017 Rawlings Velo BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB7V) are both going to feature aluminum barrels. Amazon.in: Buy Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32"/29 oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Are there any restrictions about using this in temperatures around 49-50? Let's break down the newest hybrid design from Easton: the Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH. I am 6'1" and 165 lbs. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 5685 Raimondi Pedalo Grout Cleaning System. Easton’s Z-Core bats are the biggest, baddest aluminum bats in the game, so it’s no surprise they are the No. Based on your height and weight, we would recommend getting the 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH in a 33''. Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 33"/30 oz: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Besides that, I think the biggest difference between all the bats will be the cosmetics. Can't wait for the games to start. Where would you like us to send the notification email? Shop Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 31"/28 oz. Easton's patented 2-piece ConneXion technology isolates the handle from the barrel, maximizing energy transfer and eliminating vibration. The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH would be a great option for a BBCOR baseball bat. Easton’s Z-Core bats are the biggest, baddest aluminum bats in the game, so it’s no surprise they are the No. Of the three bats, the Z-CORE XL will have the greatest end-loaded swing weight feel (about 0.5 ounce difference). May 11, 2017 - This board contains all the best 2017 BBCOR baseball bats and you'll have the opportunity to read full reviews. 1 bats in college baseball, with more at-bats, more hits and more homers than any other bat used at the 2016 Men’s College World Series. The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH, as well as the other BBCOR models that have been mentioned, have all shown good marks with regards to durability. This bat features a LOCK & LOAD Adjustable Swing Weight Technology Offers Speed, Balanced, & XL Settings. Check out Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32"/29 oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. © 2000-2021 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. This bag will stick with you every step of your softball or baseball journey. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. 5685 Raimondi Pedalo Grout Cleaning System. Personally I might look at the Cat 8, simply because the Cat 7 was one of our best selling and best performing models. Since this bat is a closeout model from Easton we cannot restock in this size. Feels like nothing when you hit it hard and on the sweet spot. It will have a much stiffer feel, similar to a wood bat. New Listing Easton Z-Core Hybrid Baseball Bat BB17ZH 33/30 HOT BAT!!!! 2016 Combat Maxum Youth Baseball Bat (-12) MAXYB112. A bat with a low SWI is evenly-balanced and delivers power through fast swing speeds. Any recommendations/suggestions to what BBCOR Easton bat I should get? The Swing Weight Index (SWI) is based on Moment of Inertia (MOI) and will vary due to the bat length, material, barrel size, and end-load. Easton Zcore 3 Lock & Load Baseball Bat, 33"/30 oz . This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. Rating: 9/10 – Great pop, hot right out of wrapper, sweet ping contact sound. 2017 Easton Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat -3 BB17ZH are the biggest, baddest aluminum bats in the game. Buy Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32"/29 oz online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. There was a problem completing your request. This 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB17ZH) is a different bat than the Z-Core Speed as this bat features a two-piece, hybrid design (alloy barrel and composite handle). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW Easton BB17ZH Two Piece Baseball Bat - Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR in Black at the best online prices at eBay! DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32"/29 oz at Amazon.com. The Z-Core Hybrid -3 is a two-piece aluminum/composite hybrid design that’s slightly end-loaded for a balanced feel. Price point. Akadema ADH 214 12in Pitcher/Infield Baseball Glove. Akadema AGM 209 11.5 in Infield Baseball Glove. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Hard to find!!! Rawlings 2019 Velo USA Baseball Bat (-11), Louisville Slugger 2019 Select 719 (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball, 30"/27 oz. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. DeMarini 2017 CF ZEN Senior League Baseball Bat (-10) WTDXCBX-17. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Pros: This Easton is really nice has a massive sweet spot big barrel. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. The 2017 Easton Z-CORE Hybrid BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB17ZH was made in a 31 inch model but we no longer have this size to sell. DeMarini 2017 CF INSANE BBCOR ADULT BASEBALL BAT (-3) WTDXCIC-17. Sign up now to be alerted when we get more. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2017, My son is 14 and he said this bat is awesome good for the price and it looks cool and swings right thru the zone, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018. It was a good bat but my friend had this bat in the 33"/30 oz size. Share - Easton BB17ZH Zcore Hybrid 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat 33". Should I get a 1 or 2 piece bat end loaded or not? Hello, Sign in. Introducing the Z-Core Hybrid Torq BBCOR! The Easton Dugout by ProTech Products, Inc. is your place to shop for the Latest Easton Baseball & Softball Bats and older Easton Bats. Easton Adult BB17ZH Z-Core Hybrid BBCOR Flex (-3) 2 5/8" Baseball Bat A111756. While both options will be BBCOR-certified and offer an end-loaded swing weight, their overall construction will differ. The latest and greatest members of the BBCOR Power Brigade are here and ready to be unleashed. The patented two-piece ConneXion technology and SIC black carbon composite handle help maximize energy transfer with better feel on every swing, and the 31/32” composite handle with 1.2mm HYPERSKIN grip provides stability through the hitting zone. For a 10 year old, and based on his height and weight, we would recommend taking a look at the 2018 Easton Beast X Hybrid -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB18BXH10 or the 2017 Easton S2 Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17S210 in a 30 inch 20 ounce model.