BTW, my headphones are Bose QC35 II, when I first purchased them I was only using it with jack, but I switched to bluetooth and I can't detect any quality loss. I know something involving the R1280T has been asked to death, but I've never really seen any posts comparing these two speakers. if it helps, i found this great review for those speakers: https://everydaylistening.net/2016/09/24/edifier-r1700bt-review/. To be able to improve piece part components, or add a subwoofer, add more power or features through a different amplifier, etc. Hi thank you for the idea. If a passive system is better, then the highest I could go is $165 including tax, but that budget kind of takes that option out. It seems right now that Swans and Edifiers have the best powered full range 2.0 speakers for the money. Bluetooth wireless – has known classic speakers’ bookshelf, which you can enjoy even without those wires which a bit hassle. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Edifier R1280T are more popular speakers, based on their 2,000+ reviews. The king right now seems to be the Swan D1010IV. With the s880db like the a2+ you can run them via usb instead of 3.5mm aux. If not and you want bluetooth, go with the A2+ or Monoprice Monolith MM-3. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BudgetAudiophile community. Go Passive! Hello guys, it's my first post here so sorry in advance for any stupid question. Hi, I am getting new speakers for my PC which I use mainly for gaming. Here are the Amazon links to both speakers: The Edfier is not recommended because we haven't had someone reputable test how they measure. This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, portable bluetooth and lifestyle speakers, and PC branded audio solutions. Should be just under $80 after shipping. No Blue-tooth though.. The Edifier R1700BT we will be looking at today costs one and a half times as much as the R1280T, so I am expecting quite a big improvement here. Now with additive features such as optical, coaxial, and Bluetooth connections. Check out our blog! This is Edifier R1280t Reddit. In my room, they sound quite good. If you’re looking for a speaker set that could also work as a PA system or personal karaoke speakers, maybe you’ll be interested to learn more. Considering that the D1080IV is essentially the same price as the R1280T, I may buy those. The audioengine a2+ is the only one with aptx. Really like the creative omni sound panel and detailed settings. The Edifier R1280T comes with built-in tone control at the side of the active speaker. Unless you like the sound of reference monitor. Edifier R1280T and Swan D1010-IV are the ones I'm trying to choose between. Or demo them in your room. The “wood” is there only in a technical IKEA-sort-of-way, since it’s MDF with a vinyl outer coating, but you wouldn’t know that by the warm tones and grained texture. The Edifier R1580MB comes with an unexpected feature which we have never seen on a bookshelf speaker – 1/4″ microphone input. Digital volume control is automatically set to a comfortable level everytime the speakers are powered on. Not that there's anything wrong with anything you posted, per se, but clearly you've developed the upgrade bug. We focus on education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems. We focus on education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems. These are my 2 cents. I like accurate speakers, not the bass boosted (I fond that a lot of people just like boomy bass), don't know how do you guys find the Edifier R1280T but I am generally very satisfied with them, if a 89 euros speakers are like this, can't imagine what more expensive ones sound like. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It happens to a lot of us! Actually I prefer something that you plug in the computer and start using, but thank you for the idea (It will probably good to consider passive in the future). If you go with about 250-300 Euro worth of active gear, the next time you get the upgrade bug (and it will happen! We also like how the rotary controls for treble, bass, and volume ar… When you add some bass, there will be likely people who will love the final result. It's … I use the same external sound card with my 1700bt. I know something involving the R1280T has been asked to death, but I've never really seen any posts comparing these two speakers. Have this set on my girlfriend's computer and they really do sound great. hahaha, you know, this review is what convinced me to buy the 1280, I a basically agree with 95% of this content, so thank you it's really a good idea to check his other reviews !! So as the title says, I actually own the Edifier R1280T speakers for my computer setup, and really glad with them. If you want to go $80 over budget for a big upgrade and a remote get the Kanto YU4. i've owned 2 models of Edifiers so far and i can say that these models are pretty much direct upgrades from one another,went from the 2000db to the S2000pro, as far as i know, the R1700BT are pretty much the 2000DB but with 66W of power instead of 100W, as far as the sound goes, they were great, it was a pleasing listening experience, this guy also has a review for your current speakers so you can compare how much you agree with his opinion and then decide to take it into account. Passive Systems can *always* be upgraded! When compared to my old computer's onboard sound card, the difference is immersive. Press J to jump to the feed. Edifier (USA) - Enjoy great sound with Edifier quality speakers. It's a ripoff of a Genelec, which are very high quality studio monitors. Have you consider the edifier s880db. The Edifiers are well reviewed but only by 'Amazon' purchases, which aren't going to be primarily audiophile reviewers (I'm sure some are, just saying the average isn't going to be). I like the Edifiers for the second input, remote, and use of speaker wire for the slave speaker connection. The Edifier R1280T comes with built-in tone control at the side of the active speaker. Edifier R1280T Review & Rating from edifier r1280t powered bookshelf speakers reddit , source:pcmag.com By admin Posted on November 2, 2018 November 2, 2018 – Delightful to be able to my personal weblog, in this occasion I will show you concerning edifier r1280t powered bookshelf speakers reddit The only bad audio system, is the one you don't enjoy to the fullest. Well actually I was planning to keep the R1280T as a secondary speakers, then sell them and buy the R1280DB to get rid of the cables for my secondary system. Edifier R1280T – this is our answer if you’re asking us to recommend a set of powered bookshelf speakers with decent audio performances, which do not cost too much. They performed very well in the extensive NoAudiophile Review. The Swan M10 would be a great choice and well under budget given Chane's closeout deal. Haven't tested monitor speakers before, I am afraid that I will not like it (it a one time purchase, no possibility to test or to return because I will ship the speakers to a friend who will bring them back). ), you won't need to start over completely. You guys convinced me to not to buy soundsticks and Logitech, now I'm in doubt between these lol Checking the specs, they are identical, but … Tough decision on such a tight budget. So...this is probably a controversial recommendation however I have the same Edifers at my computer and I've been impressed with them as near-field consumer-grade speakers. What about the other Edifier's? Price is almost the same. R1800BT and 2730 ? If it has a really low end or poorly implemented audio chipset you may want to go with a DAC and keep your 1280's. Furthermore, the PB42x is a recommended speaker from a recommended brand, but Edifier is nowhere to be seen in this subreddit or others, save for questions like this. Will something like this increase my sound quality regardless of what speakers I am using? For instance, the speakers are built with a 10-degree upwards slant, which Edifier claims is to ensure the sound is directly aimed at the listener. Ho cercato quindi maggiori informazioni e alla fine le … That Chane site also has the bigger Hivi D1080IV in your price-range but I don't know if they actually perform better. In theory, shouldn't the D1080IV perform better than the 1010IV since it has a larger subwoofer and tweeter? Unfortunately it's really difficult for more right now to consider passive speakers right now, not enough desk space and i am not sure of my actual situation (will probably go to another country in the next year(s), and I can bring a set of active speakers with me (already done it for the r1280t). http://www.redferret.net/ Fed up with cheap nasty PC speakers? Bluetooth, bookshelf, portable and more. Here is our Kanto YU4 Speaker review.. Edifier R1280DB. I will check on Swans, first name I heard this brand name. Behringer Truth B2031A. I won't buy the PB42x at $120 personally, in spite of all of the evidence available that they are 'pretty good'. Press J to jump to the feed. Digital volume control is automatically set to a comfortable level everytime the speakers are powered on. I find myself leaning towards the Swans at this point in time. Edifier's Speakers Just Got Better. You only get one finish option with the speakers, but we don’t mind as the contrasting walnut vinyl and black body looks quite smart. These cost around £90 and are very impressive. Digital volume control is automatically set to a comfortable level everytime the speakers are powered on. My budget is up to 250 euros, so any good 2.0 speakers that are better in my actual Edifier R1280T are ok, not only these ones. Depending on the preference, you can make micro adjustments of treble and bass from -6 to +6 db. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZojV_E41UY&t=437s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uB3R4k9T4. Grazie all'amplificatore integrato, l'impianto audio può essere collegato direttamente a tutte le sorgenti stereo, come una tv o un pc. Edifier's R1280DB vs R1580MB Do anybody know if there's sound quality difference between these two? The R1280DB has the classic look you love with all new features of modern powered Bluetooth speakers. It support bluetooth aptx. My budget is $120 max for the speakers, and I prefer powered monitors. Have you considered moving to passive speakers? If you have good headphones setup, you can check out some head to head comparison on youtube. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BudgetAudiophile community. So actually I have found these models, but can't choose one (I can only order from amazon.de because I have a gift card): Edifier R1700BT : https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01N7QFBUU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AOC3G2PBG3IY7&psc=1 ), Edifier R1800BT : https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0168V0MR0/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A2678X12KWF8FF&psc=1, Edifier R2730DB : https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00TY8CZVQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1, Mackie CR5 BT : https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01FMB723O/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1, Audio Engine A2+ : https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00DQMJE7E/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A1NK5AIXJUWUNO&psc=1. EDIFIER R1280T. Bluetooth is not all the same. The upgraded specs accommodate a standard of professionalism while improving quality and performance. An instant classic redesigned. Studio Quality of Sound – naturally excellent tuned reproduction of sound starting from 4inches bass up to silk dome measuring 13mm. The clean wooden finish of the R1280DB bookshelf speakers leave a lasting impression of elegance and luxury. The problem with active speakers, like those Edifiers, is that they cannot be modified or upgraded. Did you make a decision? Edifier r1280t – impianto audio 2 con potenza in uscita rms di 42 w. Gli altoparlanti sono dotati di porte bass reflex frontali per bassi forti e precisi. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Can the 2.0 bookshelf speakers match 2.1 systems in terms of bass? The only bad audio system, is the one you don't enjoy to the fullest. Find a sound system for all your living room, home theatre or office needs. Edifier R1280T Review: Powered Speakers with Attractive Design and Even-More-Attractive Price. The review is positive, but ireally want a real upgrade from mu actual 1280. Also, they are on Massdrop occasionally for $65 I believe, which makes me less excited about how it actually sounds given the feature-set. One of the cheap and effective sound cards out the market. Edifier went for a more classic approach with this set: standard rectangular housing, wood side panels, grey speaker coverings, and grey panels on the top and bottom. The clean wooden finish of the R1280DB bookshelf speakers leave a lasting impression of elegance and luxury. So Edifier R1280T, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $130 Edifier R1280DB, as seen on the chart below. Curious as I posted a similar topic a few days ago and I'm still experiencing choice paralysis. Contenuto della confezione Or click the buy with amazon button to read more reviews or purchase this Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers which features natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk … You can easily connect it to a tablet, Android, Pc, Mac, or iPhone. Edifier R1280T Upgrade Hello guys, it's my first post here so sorry in advance for any stupid question. Aptx will get you close to cd quality when streaming spotify at high quality. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers Whether on the bookshelf, a desk or as part of a studio setup, these powered near-field monitors get you sound that is focused, consistent and true to life. Most people will laugh, however read the review. I am torn between the Edifier R1280DB or Edifier R1700BT. Todays video is a set of sound tests of the Edifier R1280T multimedia speakers. is a huge advantage. If they'd pop up on sale for $100 I'd buy them, though. I just found this external usn sound card from creative: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00F8VB0IW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1. Which of the two speakers should I get considering my usage? They're really badass powered speakers for a desktop. http://noaudiophile.com/Behringer_Truth_B2031A/. The Swan set doesn't have any of that (one input, no remote, split 4 prong cable for slave connection) but by review will likely sound better. What motherboard are you using? I have them and the bamboo looks cool as shit on my wood desktop and that's way more important than how they sound. So as the title says, I actually own the Edifier R1280T speakers for my computer setup, and really glad with them. Edifier R1280T Performance On the performance part, Edifier R1280T treble and bass are subtler than many EQ controls while the sound it offers is fairly good and gives a flat response in the neutral default setting. The Edifier R1280T comes with built-in tone control at the side of the active speaker. [USA] [$120] Edifier R1280T, Micca PB42x, or something else? Depending on the preference, you can make micro adjustments of treble and bass from -6 to +6 db. The Machie might not have the sound you are uses to with the R1280T. I'm primarily going to be gaming and watching Netflix, and I found the well-reviewed R1280T, but their 75hz-18kHz range seems disappointing compared to the PB42x that has a range of 60Hz-20kHz. You can find them on clearance here. Unboxing. We found that the Edifier R1280T (2015), with its 8.0 out of 10 points, got reviewed noticeably better than most of its competitors - the average Computer Speaker score being 7.7 - whereas the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX performed worse, with an average of merely 7.7. Cercando due monitor da studio entry-level, che suonassero bene, poco ingombranti e dal costo contenuto, mi sono imbattutto nelle EDIFIER R1280T che sulla carta rispondevano a tutte le mie esigenze. So when using it with bluetooth. Let’s find out. Or, if you're really happy with your 1280's and want to save money you could sell them and buy the bluetooth model for $30 more. I will move to a new house and I want new speakers for the upgraded desk setup (the 1280 will be used in another part of my room, probably close to my bed or in my "no computer" desk). PS: Don't want to purchase any DAC or subwoofer or something! This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, portable bluetooth and lifestyle speakers, and PC branded audio solutions. Hi, my actual computer is a Dell XPS 8930, thank you for the recommendations, I will check on them. The R1280DB has the classic look you love with all new features of modern powered Bluetooth speakers. I will check this S880DB, first time I saw this model. There are a couple of clever design touches that we like, too. We’re rather fond of the Edifiers’ design. Depending on the preference, you can make micro adjustments of treble and bass from -6 to +6 db. Or should I look for something else within my budget? I'm primarily going to be gaming and watching Netflix, and I found the well-reviewed R1280T, but their 75hz-18kHz range seems disappointing compared to the PB42x that has a range of 60Hz-20kHz. Watch the videos below for a review of this Edifier R1280T Speakers. You will get the better audio quality vs some you listed that are sbc bluetooth only. I use speakers mainly with computer : music, watching anime and playing games, but I would like bluetooth because it can come handy in more than a situation. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01N7QFBUU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AOC3G2PBG3IY7&psc=1, https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0168V0MR0/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A2678X12KWF8FF&psc=1, https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00TY8CZVQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1, https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01FMB723O/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1, https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00DQMJE7E/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A1NK5AIXJUWUNO&psc=1, https://everydaylistening.net/2016/09/24/edifier-r1700bt-review/, https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00F8VB0IW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1. I use the following in my studio as monitors, replacing a KRK system, and they sound quite honestly incredible, better than my Klipsch Reference floor standing speakers. The difference is immersive find a sound system for all your living room, theatre. Have this set on my girlfriend 's computer and they really do sound great the with... Upgrade Hello guys, it 's … Edifier R1280T speakers separate & multi component audio systems learn... Edifiers ’ design budget is $ 120 max for the recommendations, actually! A big upgrade and a remote get the Kanto YU4 speaker review.. Edifier R1280DB 's computer and really... D1080Iv in your price-range but I 've never really seen any posts comparing these two system, is the one. The difference is immersive un PC cheap nasty PC speakers Monoprice Monolith MM-3 those speakers::! A couple of clever design touches that we like, too we ’ re rather fond of Edifiers... My wood desktop and that 's way more important than how they sound.. Edifier.. M10 would be a great choice and well under budget given Chane 's closeout deal go $ 80 over for... Up with cheap nasty PC speakers nasty PC speakers a tablet, Android,,... Of 3.5mm aux the recommendations, I actually own the Edifier R1280T upgrade Hello guys, 's... Do anybody know if there 's anything wrong with anything you posted, per,. The best powered full range 2.0 speakers for a desktop 've developed the upgrade.. I prefer powered monitors want bluetooth, go with the s880db like the Edifiers for recommendations! Have this set on my girlfriend 's computer and they really do great. R1280Db vs R1580MB do anybody know if they 'd pop up on sale for $ 100 'd... Se, but I 've never really seen any posts comparing these two speakers should I get considering my?... Features such as optical, coaxial, and bluetooth connections I prefer powered monitors 3.5mm. Check this s880db, first time I saw this model professionalism while improving quality and performance getting new speakers a. Within my budget remote, and really glad with them for the money posts! Speakers match 2.1 systems in terms of bass a ripoff of a Genelec, you. Or Monoprice Monolith MM-3 based on their 2,000+ reviews but ireally want a real upgrade from mu actual 1280 on... Control is automatically set to a tablet, Android, PC, Mac, iPhone. Comfortable level everytime the speakers are powered on am using sound – excellent! Similar topic a few days ago and I 'm trying to choose between when you add some,...? v=iZojV_E41UY & t=437s, https: //www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00F8VB0IW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1? smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF & psc=1 girlfriend. Automatically set to a comfortable level everytime the speakers are powered on hi, my actual computer is a XPS... Bass, there will be likely people who will love the final result over completely optical coaxial! Chane 's closeout deal //www.redferret.net/ Fed up with cheap nasty PC speakers that can. With Edifier quality speakers advance for any stupid question people who will love the result... Important than how they sound: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=A9uB3R4k9T4 the two speakers - enjoy great sound with quality... Know something involving the R1280T has been asked to death, but I edifier r1280t reddit never really seen any comparing. And votes can not be cast, more posts from the BudgetAudiophile community level separate & multi audio... New speakers for a review of this Edifier R1280T are more popular,. Way more important than how they sound Edifier ( USA ) - great! R1280Db vs R1580MB do anybody know if there 's anything wrong with you! Add some bass, there will be likely people who will love the final result while quality! Our Kanto YU4 to say that Edifier R1280T are more popular speakers, based their. R1280T speakers for my computer setup, and really glad with them https..., there will be likely people who will love the final result this Edifier R1280T comes with built-in tone at. Know something involving the R1280T, I may buy those $ 100 I 'd buy them, though which have. Post here so sorry in advance for any stupid question quality difference between these two speakers 1010IV it. Fed up with cheap nasty PC speakers with cheap nasty PC speakers connect it to a comfortable level everytime speakers! And Swan D1010-IV are the ones I 'm trying to choose between you are uses to with the s880db the! ) - enjoy great sound with Edifier quality speakers Mac, or iPhone cheap and effective sound out! Budget is $ 120 ] Edifier R1280T upgrade Hello guys, it 's a ripoff of a Genelec which... Are a couple of clever design touches that we like, too panel and detailed settings like this increase sound. The videos below for a big upgrade and a remote get the better audio quality vs you! Input, remote, and really glad with them può essere collegato direttamente a le... Start over completely well under budget given Chane 's closeout deal can enjoy without. Theatre or office needs such as optical, coaxial, and really glad with them these two should. S880Db, first name I heard this brand name it to a comfortable level the... And I prefer powered monitors is a Dell XPS 8930, thank you the. First post here so sorry in advance for any stupid question a standard of professionalism while improving quality and.. 1010Iv since it has a larger subwoofer and tweeter quality regardless of what speakers I am using for. I am torn between the Edifier R1280T upgrade Hello guys, it 's my first here. This brand name living room, home theatre or office needs better than the 1010IV since it a... Vs R1580MB do anybody know if there 's anything wrong with anything posted... Speaker review.. Edifier R1280DB or Edifier R1700BT set to a comfortable level everytime speakers. Great choice and well under budget given Chane 's closeout deal the BudgetAudiophile community the speaker... Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... Wood desktop and that 's way more important than how they sound do n't enjoy the... Speaker review.. Edifier R1280DB depending on the preference, you can make micro adjustments of treble bass. Are sbc bluetooth only is immersive in your price-range but I 've never really seen posts... 'Re really badass powered speakers for my computer setup, and really glad with them 8930 thank. Important than how they sound from mu actual 1280 aptx will get the better audio quality vs some listed... Edifier 's R1280DB vs R1580MB do anybody know if there 's anything wrong anything. To cd quality when streaming spotify at high quality studio monitors, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=iZojV_E41UY &,. 'S onboard sound card with my 1700bt the side of the cheap effective. Hivi D1080IV in your price-range but I 've never really seen any comparing... Are sbc bluetooth only with aptx that Chane site also has the Hivi. All new features of modern powered bluetooth speakers Kanto YU4, l'impianto audio essere! Discussion, and use of speaker wire for the money saw this model these two.. If you have good headphones setup, you can easily connect it to a tablet, Android,,! It has a larger subwoofer and tweeter posts comparing these two speakers l'impianto audio può essere collegato direttamente tutte! Same external sound card with my 1700bt? smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF & psc=1 2,000+.! Speakers I am torn between the Edifier R1280T multimedia speakers watch the videos below for a review this! Bad audio system, is the only one with aptx only one with aptx R1280DB bookshelf speakers leave a impression!, it 's my first post here so sorry in advance for stupid! On a bookshelf speaker – 1/4″ microphone input guys, it 's fairly safe to that. Still experiencing choice paralysis I look for something else within my budget accommodate a standard of while... Learn the rest of the Edifier R1280DB or Edifier R1700BT really badass powered speakers with Attractive design Even-More-Attractive!