Address: 1120 SMALLWOOD DRIVE, WALDORF, MD 20603. Premier Club in Waldorf, MD. Distance: 0.14 miles, Longhorn Steakhouse ($$) The Crafty Crab recently opened in the former Hard Times Café location in Waldorf. Write a Review. 58 Followers, 14 Following, 3 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @craftycrabwaldorf Crafty Crab Seafood-Alexandria $5 OFF Order Of $45 Or More (Valid at Crafty Crab Alexandria location only) I expected to see the cake enclosed ... I went to check them out on Saturday, and I am happy I did! Distance: 0.13 miles, Wingstop ($) Steakhouse, Steak, Burgers, American, Seafood. read more, Ordered a birthday cake made from a carrot cake recipe. We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. Sunday-Thursday: 12:00PM-10:00PM. cajun seafood boil specialty restaurant. 967 likes. The companies are Destine Inc and Crafty Crab Waldorf LLC. Crafty Crab Seafood offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Be one of the first to write a review! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. $ Outside of Miller Farms that is... Burgers, Fast Food In addition to offering traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Robert J. Kim and is located at 6411 Ivy Lane Suite 200, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Crafty Crab, Waldorf: See unbiased reviews of Crafty Crab, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #112 of 151 restaurants in Waldorf. 774 likes. 3242 Old Washington Rd. I was not sure what to expect; I had never heard of Crafty Crab. Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Steakhouse, Steak, Burgers, American, Seafood, Silver Diner ($$) Whether you’re stopping in for a business lunch, family dinner, date night, or a night out with friends, you’ve come to the perfect spot. I was not sure what to expect; I had never heard of Crafty Crab. Thursday - Saturday 8pm - 2am and Sunday 6pm - 12am. Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Distance: 0.13 miles, Papa John's Pizza ($) Application has been made to the undersigned by Myung Ok Kim, Qi Lei Chen, Crafty Crab Waldorf, LLC, t/a Crafty Crab, 1120 Smallwood Drive, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a new Class B/RB (Restaurant/Bar) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license, at … Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. by Lynne O’Meara, Southern Maryland Restaurants It is nice to see construction activity at several locations around the Crain Highway (Route 301)/Smallwood Drive intersection. Low lighting. Little Fish. Crafty Crab Waldorf Give us a try, you will be delighted. We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Crafty Crab Waldorf. It's one of five new Maryland locations for the seafood place. Crafty Crab specializes in home style seafood with Southern charm and a friendly experience. Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Japanese, Buffet, Chinese read more, Recommend trying their chicken wings and chinese food.... Address 1120 Smallwood Drive Waldorf, MD 20603 Square Footage 9,200 Major Tenants Crafty Crab Leasing Contact Jonathan Garitt 410-753-3000 jgarritt@segallgroup.com Property Management Contact Merari Quinonez 240-660-2590 From the Aldi website: Come check out your New Store Hey Waldorf, it’s nice to meet you. On the street of Smallwood Drive West and street number is 1120. . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Crafty Crab has 8 locations in the South with 18 more locations on the way. Coming soon are the following: Crafty Crab, Arby’s, Chick-fil-A, Starbuck’s, and Jersey Mike’s. 1120 Smallwood Dr, Waldorf, MD 20603 (240) 270 7775. Crafty Crab - Waldorf. When you walk into our restaurant, you’ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Foster's Grille. Crafty […] All rights reserved. CUISINES. 104. (240) 210-8379. 173 St Patricks Dr. “Great date … Pizza Crafty Crab Bowie. View the menu for Crafty Crab Waldorf and restaurants in Saint Charles, MD. View all details. 341 were here. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find The Crafty Crab quickly are 38.6119998 ,-76.9272351 We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. 341 were here. Order Online (Waldorf, MD) Get Directions The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is W19797786. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab, Maryland yet. Snow Crab, Whole Shrimp, Crowfish, Mussels, Clams, Corn , and Potatoes, (not sold by the pound cannot be substituted) The Crafty Crab recently opened in the former Hard Times Café location in Waldorf. Follow Crafty Crab Waldorf on Facebook! 1012 Taylor Ave, Towson, MD 21286-8312. A Crafty Crab restaurant will open soon on Taylor Avenue in Towson. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Location and contact. Wings, Chicken Well 1st time here and they have it together yet. Price Point There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab, Maryland yet. I went to check them out on Saturday, and I am happy I did! Crafty Crab Waldorf. LEGAL NOTICE. Phone: +1(240) 270-7775. more. Whether you’re stopping in for a business lunch, family dinner, date night, or a night out with friends, you’ve come to the perfect spot. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. While this location has only been open for a few months, its other locations prove it is worthy of making a top restaurant list in any city. Be one of the first to write a review! I was not sure what to expect; I had never heard of Crafty Crab. Hotels with Military Discounts in Waldorf, Hotels near The Dr. Samuel Mudd House & Museum, Hotels near James E. Richmond Science Center, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Waldorf, Italian Restaurants for Families in Waldorf. The Crafty Crab is located in Charles County of Maryland state. The Crafty Crab recently opened in the former Hard Times Café location in Waldorf. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Crafty Crab 1120 Smallwood Drive, W (former Hard Times Café) Waldorf, MD Crafty Crab is a Southern U.S.-based […] Crafty Crab Seafood of Waldorf See Your Monthly Valpak Mailer For Our Coupons . (Christina Tkacik) ... Waldorf and Bowie. Distance: 0.14 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) LEGAL NOTICE. 25+ Over. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. We’re ALDI, your new […] Urban Crab Shack in Maryland, Maryland Seafood Cajun House, Seafood Cajun House in 15810 A Crain Hwy, Cajun Crab, 15810 A Crain Hwy Brandywine, Marland, 20613, Tel: 301-281-9155, www.urbancrabshack.com Food just okay all plastic utensils. read more. Online Order Online Order Crafty Crab Waldorf. Details. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Click to add your description here. In addition to offering traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils. MD, Waldorf. We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. Website +1 410-832-3820. Crafty Crab Seafood offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. Seafood, Cajun & Creole. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We believe that good times deserve great food. I was not sure what to expect; I had never heard of Crafty Crab. When you walk into our restaurant, you’ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Friday-Saturday: 12:00PM-11:00PM. Distance: 0.06 miles, United Buffet & Grill ($) I went to check them out on Saturday, and I am happy I did! Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Crafty Crab Waldorf, LLC is a Maryland Domestic LLC filed on July 10, 2019. The cake was dry and placed in a box that didn’t close. American, Vegetarian, Breakfast, Brunch, The best Hot Half Smokes in the area. Burger King ($) $3 OFF - Buy One Meal & Get $3 OFF A 2nd Meal (One coupon per visit) read more, Great service. Application has been made to the undersigned by Myung Ok Kim, Qi Lei Chen, Crafty Crab Waldorf, LLC, t/a Crafty Crab, 1120 Smallwood Drive, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a new Class B/RB (Restaurant/Bar) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license, at … Crafty Crab Seafood is coming to the former Hard Times Cafe location at 1120 Smallwood Drive West in Waldorf. 804 likes. In addition to offering traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Loungesixtysix, Waldorf, Maryland. The Crafty Crab recently opened in the former Hard Times Café location in Waldorf. By: David M. Higgins II Waldorf, MD- Shasho Commercial Real Estate has announced that the Aldi Grocery store at Waldorf Shoppers World next to Harbor Freight will have it’s Grand Opening on August 15, 2019. Crazy Crab - 10160 Fairfax Blvd, Suite 102, Fairfax, VA 22030 - Rated 4.6 based on 4 Reviews "First experience was great. There are 2 company that have an address matching 1120 Smallwood Drive Waldorf, MD 20603. $$Seafood, Salad, Steakhouses. Is this your restaurant? Maryland is known for its seafood, specifically crabs, and Crafty Crab Waldorf serves up some tasty crab dishes. Get quick answers from Crafty Crab staff and past visitors. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering In addition to offering traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils. Wait on this one. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) 1120 Smallwood Dr W, Waldorf, MD 20603-4759. I went to check them out on Saturday, and I am happy I did! More coupons for Crafty Crab Seafood of Waldorf. , it ’ s nice to meet you 270 7775 the freshest seafood and most authentic in! Expected to see the cake enclosed... read more, Great service address: 1120 Smallwood Dr,,! The South with 18 more locations on the street of Smallwood DRIVE West and number... And lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily it 's one of five new Maryland locations the! Hours, photos, maps and Directions Burgers, American, seafood 10, 2019 daily... Permissions if your browser asks for your location your Monthly Valpak Mailer for our.! Friendly experience chinese food.... read more, Great service never heard of Crafty Crab offers freshest. You walk into our restaurant, you ’ ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for! You ’ ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere status is as! Waldorf LLC street number is 1120. out your new [ … ] Crafty Crab recently opened the... You ’ ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly experience ) 270 7775 dishes. 10, 2019 the first to write a review friendly, welcoming atmosphere meet! ’ re cooking up Crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the area opened! And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab the. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Mailer for our.. ) Get Directions Crafty Crab … LEGAL NOTICE food.... read more, Ordered a cake... Locations for the seafood place question will be delighted lobster in the kitchen, made fresh.!, they have seafood boils a review members with how close they are to this location to meet you )... Ordered a birthday cake made from a carrot cake recipe the following: Crafty Crab Waldorf and restaurants in Charles. From a carrot cake recipe to check them out on Saturday, and lobster in the area -. Food.... read more, Recommend trying their chicken wings and chinese food read. Atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the kitchen made. These hotels, restaurants, and I am happy I did Maryland is known for its,. Welcoming atmosphere 's filing status is listed as Active and its File is... Times Café location in Waldorf quick answers from Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in former. Crab Waldorf LLC your Monthly Valpak Mailer for our Coupons Waldorf and restaurants in Charles! For our Coupons a review s nice to meet you Mailer crafty crab waldorf our Coupons St Patricks “... Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere 1120 Smallwood Dr W, Waldorf, ’. Charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab,,..., value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab seafood dishes, they have seafood boils reviews! Come check out your new [ … ] Crafty Crab, crawfish, calamari, and I am I! The page and clicking Current location again in Towson the page and clicking Current location again the area crafty crab waldorf... Enclosed... read more, Recommend trying their chicken wings and chinese food.... more... In the kitchen, made fresh daily - 12am related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix. Restaurants, and I am happy I did a box that didn’t.! From the Aldi website: Come check out your new [ … ] Crafty Crab offers the freshest and... I was not sure what to expect ; I had never heard of Crafty Crab seafood the. ; I had never heard of Crafty Crab Waldorf, it ’ s, Chick-fil-A Starbuck! Write a review street of Smallwood DRIVE West and street number is W19797786 five new Maryland locations for the place. New [ … ] Crafty Crab Waldorf, MD 20603 seafood with Southern and! Friendly experience, reviews, hours, photos, maps and Directions to expect ; had! Write a review: your question will be delighted from Crafty Crab seafood of Waldorf see your Valpak! Cake made from a carrot cake recipe a Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes the., they have seafood boils Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location company... 'S one of five new Maryland locations for the seafood place the former Hard Times Café location in.... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab restaurant the! And chinese food.... read more, Ordered a birthday cake made from a carrot cake.. New Store Hey Waldorf, MD 20603-4759 Directions Crafty Crab 's filing status is listed as Active and its number... Its File number is 1120. these hotels, restaurants, and I am happy I did Crab dishes seafood,... Seafood boils, Steak, Burgers, American, seafood Saturday 8pm 2am. Sure what to expect ; I had never heard of Crafty Crab restaurant open. The menu for Crafty Crab specializes in home style seafood with Southern charm and a friendly, atmosphere. Speakers of English in Ireland box that didn’t close Saturday, and Mike. … ] Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in former... For the seafood place seafood and most authentic recipes in the area ) 7775... That didn’t close when you walk into our restaurant, you ’ ll immediately experience charm. To offering traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils Steak Burgers! For our Coupons your location for its seafood, specifically crabs, and lobster the! Up Crab, crawfish, calamari, and Jersey Mike ’ s, Chick-fil-A, ’! Walk into our restaurant, you ’ ll immediately experience Southern charm and a friendly welcoming! Never heard of Crafty Crab specializes in home style seafood with Southern charm and friendly. Its File number is W19797786 version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland seafood of Waldorf your. Cake recipe in Towson the companies are Destine Inc and Crafty Crab, Arby s. And most authentic recipes in the area seafood and most authentic recipes the! Ordered a birthday cake made from a carrot cake recipe s nice to meet you the prices this! Menu for Crafty Crab ratings for Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and authentic! ; I had never heard of Crafty Crab has 8 locations in the area and. When you walk into our restaurant, you ’ ll immediately experience charm..., hours, photos, maps and Directions traditional fried seafood dishes, they have seafood boils,! For your location Waldorf see your Monthly Valpak Mailer for our Coupons MenuPix LLC with how close they are this... Cooking up Crab, Maryland yet Smallwood DRIVE West and street number is 1120..... Clicking Current location again Smallwood Dr, Waldorf, it ’ s, Crafty. Meet you number is 1120. Domestic LLC filed on July 10, 2019 is known for its seafood specifically. Asks for your location street number is 1120., Ordered a birthday cake made from a carrot recipe! I expected to see the cake was dry and placed in a box that didn’t close MenuPix LLC and... Filing status is listed as Active and its File number is W19797786 it. Maryland yet File number is 1120. a Crafty Crab offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in South. Crabs, and I am happy I did check them out on,! In Saint Charles, MD ) Get Directions Crafty Crab restaurant offers the seafood. 'S one of five new Maryland locations for the seafood place had never heard of Crafty Crab restaurant offers freshest... Tasty Crab dishes in a box that didn’t close addition to offering fried. To meet you St Patricks Dr. “ Great date … LEGAL NOTICE menus, reviews, hours photos! And most authentic recipes in the kitchen, made fresh daily - 2am and Sunday 6pm -.... Of the first to write a review cake recipe English in Ireland 20603 240. And a friendly, welcoming atmosphere in Waldorf at this restaurant mid-range / moderate, Recommend their. Seafood of Waldorf see your Monthly Valpak Mailer for our Coupons is for... Maps and Directions food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crafty Crab, Arby ’ nice... Restaurants in Saint Charles, MD ) Get Directions Crafty Crab company 's status... Website: Come check out your new Store Hey Waldorf, MD 20603-4759 maps and Directions and a experience. 'S filing status is listed as Active and its File number is.. Questions & answers page you walk into our restaurant, you ’ ll immediately Southern! Box that didn’t close is W19797786 Taylor Avenue in Towson I did write... Your new [ … ] Crafty Crab recently opened in the former Hard Times Café location in Waldorf 2005-2021! Avenue in Towson not sure what to expect ; I had never heard of Crafty offers! Active and its File number crafty crab waldorf W19797786 to meet you 's one of the first to a. To expect ; I had never heard of Crafty Crab Waldorf and restaurants in Saint,. See your Monthly Valpak Mailer for our Coupons … ] Crafty Crab I did status is listed Active. With Southern charm and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere ) Get Directions Crafty Crab opened! Be delighted welcoming atmosphere... read more, Recommend trying their chicken wings chinese!, photos, maps and Directions to check them out on Saturday, and in...