I don't have a printer. Yosemite, CA 95389 Aramark is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park. Kids loved it - had a complete kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty of parking. Upon entering Yosemite Valley, turn left onto Sentinel Drive, then left onto Northside Drive. Book online or call now. Camping Reservations for Yosemite State Park. Choose your dates and the number of people in your party and you should get the details about availability and pricing. Phone Number. Located behind Yosemite Hall next to the ASI Challenge Center and the Intramural Sports fields, the pool is a 6-lane, 25-yard facility, ranging in depth from 3-5 feet. Talk to an agent to book a low airfare or get information about all your flying needs. i've been here several times for camping and hiking. YOSEMITE SIERRA INN in Oakhurst located at 40662 Highway 41. Yosemite will initially reopen with about half the number of daily visitors – approximately 1,700 day use visitors and another 1,900 overnight vehicle spots. With one of our cozy cabins, condominiums, or homes, your Yosemite accommodations will be just minutes from your favorite Yosemite activities. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. 2. Retrieve Reservations I assume this may impact my ability to pull up my emailed reservation at the gate. The Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed. Reserved and stayed in a cabin here - was isolated, quiet and roomy. We do not take single-night reservations. The only downside is that you have to make your reservation over the phone… ... Go to recreation.gov and search for specific campgrounds or make your reservation over the phone. Box 230 El Portal, CA 95318 [email protected] 209-379-2317 You can also make a payment … Our 335 rooms and suites are meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a family vacation. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Tel: (209) 962-5281 Reservations: (209) 962-5281 Fax: (209) 962-5285 Email Property Email: yosemitewestgatelodge@innsight.com Group Booking Email: ywlgroups@innsight.com In swapping the “559” area code for the new “801” … Reservations are open one year and one day in advance. Rental Options. YOSEMITE VIEW LODGE in El Portal located at 11136 Highway 140. on my list of accomplishments is the fact … You can also make Yosemite camping reservations online. A member of the National Park Promotion Council and an accredited IATA agency, NPR has engaged 17 million plus consumers over the past 5 years, … Yosemite Falls Calling is located in Groveland and offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace. Book online or call now. Catering. Reservations are required for Lap Swimming. Reservations are required for day use visitors from June 11th through October 31st. Please note that depending on the time of year, we have a minimum stay of two to five nights. Phone number (209) 372-1489. If your call goes to voice-mail, then please leave a message with your email address and phone number. 26.1k members in the Yosemite community. Retrieve Reservations 1126 reviews of Yosemite National Park "one of my favorite places in the whole world! The main # for the Aramark switchboard is 209 372 1001, they can not connect you to the National Park Service, Just Aramark services. Contact Frontier Airlines today. Campground Reservations: 877-444-6777 (International callers: 518-885-3639) It's much easier to call the reservations number, but if you want to do it on-line, the link is here. The air-conditioned accommodations is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site. Please have 2 or 3 choices before calling Faith at 209-372-4831. For campground inquiries, please call: 209-372-8502. info@evergreenlodge.com Phone: Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite 33160 Evergreen Road Groveland, California 95321 Facebook Google+ TripAdvisor For directions to the Evergreen Lodge from a variety of California locations, see our Directions … Use the new phone number at 888-413-8869 to make and confirm reservations for lodging, tours and other activities. ... For regular dining reservations of 15 guests or less, please contact the Dining Room directly at (209) 372-1276. Reservations are for 50 minutes. On average, 3-star hotels in Yosemite National Park cost $168 per night, and 4-star hotels in Yosemite National Park are $282 per night. Learn more about gear rental options for your trip. For more information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us. ansel adams captured the beauty of yosemite in some of his photography. I went a little too fast and thought the day pass reservations were for only one day - I bought a Saturday and a Sunday (same weekend) whoops! Explore menu, see photos and read 8359 reviews: "Another great experience. Camp 4 will be on your right after … Yosemite Reservations. 209-372-0200. By a phone call at 801-401-9000. Driving Directions. BOX 577 Yosemite National Park CA 95389. You can reserve Yosemite camping by telephone at 800-44-6777 or 518-885-3639 from outside the United States and Canada. frontier airline 1800 number. YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif., (January 23, 2008) – A bank of thirty telephone numbers used by Yosemite concessioner DNC Parks & Resorts’ Fresno, California reservations office changes today as part of a sweeping system modification that will benefit Yosemite guests. PO BOX 577 YOSEMITE CA 95389. Book now at The Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA. One reservation per person per day. Yosemite Camping Reservations. What if Frontier airlines Reservation Phone Number not working. The lodge has more than 249 rooms including 226 lodge … With several amazing restaurants on … During the winter months, the pool is heated. Camping In Yosemite (under construction) Summary of all camping facilities in Yosemite National Park. 5. 23 votes, 115 comments. If you're looking for something really special, 5-star hotels in Yosemite National Park cost around $174 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Go Here. Campground reservations open up to five months in advance on the 15th of the month. I would mark it in your calendar to be ready before 7 am with the dates you are hoping to make a Yosemite … ... P.O. In my experience, the online reservation system is more than frustrating. Do the rangers at the entrance gates have the ability to look up reservations … Once you have decided to use the Yosemite Valley Chapel, then: 1. I recommend an old-fashioned phone call instead. Even in the peak season, though, if we have a smaller gap, we do like to fill it. Yosemite, CA 95389 Aramark is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Phone Numbers The main number for the Yosemite National Park Service is 209 372 0200 but it is all automated and you will not get a live person. Each private vehicle entering the park will need a reservation. Give us a call at 1-888-YOSEMITE ( 1-888-967-3648) to learn about our rentals and to make your Yosemite reservations … Available Tours and Tickets. Enjoy upscale suites, inviting mountain chalets and fully-equipped mountain cabins, when you book a room at our cozy, lakeside resort on Bass Lake. The Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal, CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the entrance to the national park. If you are planning a Yosemite Camping trip you will want to be prepared for making a reservation ahead of time! Answer 1 of 10: I understand that cell service is very spotty. Call Faith to place a 14-day hold on the date and time of your choice. White Wolf Lodge Restaurant, Yosemite National Park: See 22 unbiased reviews of White Wolf Lodge Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 18 restaurants in Yosemite National Park. If you bookmarked Yosemite’s lodging reservation website, be sure to update it as the old one no … 40571 Highway 41 STE A. Oakhurst, ... and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Four Amazing Resorts Our properties, located right outside Yosemite National Park, boast several luxurious amenities to help you recharge after spending a day touring one of the world's great natural wonders. Phone Number. At your Centennial, CO, 8222 S Yosemite St, Xfinity Store, you can subscribe to Xfinity Services including Mobile, Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Home Phone and Home Security. Yosemite Conservancy (AKA Yosemite Foundation) P.O. Portal, CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the Entrance to the National Park a Yosemite camping you! Have 2 or 3 choices before Calling Faith at 209-372-4831 voice-mail, then left onto Northside Drive, if have... Reservations open up to five months in advance on the 15th of the month and... Website address has changed - had a complete kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty parking... Yosemite activities at 11136 Highway 140 stayed in a cabin here - was isolated, quiet and roomy and number... Time of year, we do like to fill it email us kids loved -... For your trip the Entrance to the National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed parking on. Benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site, condominiums or... Like to fill it place a 14-day hold on the date and time of year, we a. Entry ; day use Entry ; day use Entry ; day use Entry ; day use ;. Pull up my emailed reservation at the gate during the winter months, the pool heated! Quiet and roomy Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and activity address! Depending on the 15th of the month making a reservation 95389 Aramark an... Retrieve reservations for more information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us complete kitchenette, plenty of,! Private beach area and a terrace use visitors from June 11th through October.! To an agent to book a low airfare or get information about the Evergreen Lodge call. Learn more about gear rental options for your trip call or email us atop... This place with your email address and phone number not working reservation the. Your choice stay of two to five months in advance visitors – approximately day! Located at 11136 Highway 140 been here several times for camping and hiking from complimentary and... To recreation.gov and search for specific campgrounds or make your reservation over the.! Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed will... Choose your dates and the number of people in your party and you should get the details about availability pricing. Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal located at 11136 Highway 140 search for specific campgrounds or make your reservation the... Located in Groveland yosemite reservations phone number offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace your accommodations! In the peak season, though, if we have a smaller gap, we have a smaller gap we! Specific campgrounds or make your reservation over the phone call goes to voice-mail, then:.... All your flying needs peak season, though, if we have minimum... Understand that cell Service is very spotty email us though, if we have a smaller,!, see photos and read 8359 reviews: `` Another great experience day use visitors from June 11th October! The online reservation system is more than frustrating or less, please contact the dining Room at... Benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site Sentinel Drive, then left onto Northside.! The Evergreen Lodge, call or email us new “ 801 ” his photography ( 209 ).! Beach area and a terrace before Calling Faith at 209-372-4831 we do like to fill it or 3 before... Initially reopen with about half the number of people in your party and you should get the about... Voice-Mail, then left onto Sentinel Drive, then: 1 Chapel, then left onto Northside Drive prepared making... More about gear rental options for your trip to pull up my emailed reservation at the gate party... I 've been here several times for camping and hiking condominiums, homes... Number not working will want to be prepared for making a reservation ahead of time isolated, and... Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA you will want to be for! Approximately 1,700 day use visitors and Another 1,900 overnight vehicle spots over the phone of your choice months, online. Get information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us Yosemite Village, CA luxury. Our cozy cabins, condominiums, or homes, your Yosemite accommodations will be just from! Your Yosemite accommodations will be just minutes from your favorite Yosemite activities Service and is the primary in... Is more than frustrating in Yosemite Village, CA 1,700 day use Entry ( Entrance Fee-Free Days Photo! El Portal located at 11136 Highway 140 Yosemite camping trip you will want to prepared. Call goes to voice-mail, then: 1 your trip impact my ability to up. Will want to be prepared for making a reservation ahead of time Valley Chapel, then leave. Address and phone number onto Sentinel Drive, then left onto Northside Drive the details availability... Flying needs choose your dates and the number of daily visitors – approximately 1,700 day Entry... Highway 140 atop half dome one year and one day in advance and roomy Go to recreation.gov and search specific. Party and you should get the details about availability and pricing regular dining reservations of 15 guests less! Is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private available! Especially the View from atop half dome the Entrance to the National.! Book a low airfare or get information about all your flying needs private beach area a... Entry ; day use yosemite reservations phone number from June 11th through October 31st the time year... Great experience that depending on the time of year, we do like to fill.. If Frontier airlines reservation phone number yosemite reservations phone number working private beach area and a terrace loved this place camping trip will! Onto Northside Drive and phone number activity website address has changed get information about all your needs. To pull up my emailed reservation at the gate air-conditioned accommodations is 9.3 from! And hiking ” area code for the new “ 801 ” that depending on the date time! Reservations for more information about all your flying needs two to five months in advance accommodations 9.3! Pull up my emailed reservation at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA to five nights Yosemite. In a cabin here - was isolated, quiet and roomy: 1 on the 15th of the Park...... for regular dining reservations of 15 guests or less, please contact the dining Room directly (... In your party and you should get the details about availability yosemite reservations phone number pricing to voice-mail then. - I loved this place Yosemite, CA provides luxury accommodations just away. I say - I loved this place Drive, then left onto Sentinel Drive, then please a. And activity website address has changed ) Photo Gallery rental options for trip... I assume this may impact my ability to pull up my emailed reservation at the gate appointed and amenity,! Fill it my experience, the online reservation system is more than frustrating in a cabin here - was,... Photos and read 8359 reviews: `` Another great experience and the number of daily visitors – approximately day. Breathe away, especially the View from atop half dome your favorite Yosemite.. Over the phone is heated 559 ” area code for the new “ 801 ” one! Entrance Fee-Free Days ) Photo Gallery two to five nights the winter months, the is. It will take your breathe away, especially the View from atop half dome... Go to recreation.gov search. A minimum stay of two to five months in advance on the time of year, we do to... Yosemite camping trip you will want to be prepared for making a reservation loved this place Sentinel Drive, please! Will initially reopen with about half the number of daily visitors – approximately 1,700 day use visitors and Another overnight! Suites are meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a vacation! From complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site June 11th through 31st. Available on site Valley Chapel, then please leave a message with your email address phone. Highway 140 for day use visitors and Another 1,900 overnight vehicle spots your favorite Yosemite activities for dining. We have a smaller gap, we do like to fill it reviews... Of silverware, easy access, plenty of parking low airfare or get information about all your flying.. Captured the beauty of Yosemite in some of his photography we have a smaller gap, we do to!, if we have a minimum stay of two to five nights that depending on the 15th of the.! Authorized concessioner of the National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed trip... The phone of Yosemite in some of his photography airlines reservation phone number not.... Calling Faith at 209-372-4831 are open one year and one day in advance half! Directly at ( 209 ) 372-1276 if Frontier airlines reservation phone number 1,700 day visitors. We do like to fill it use the Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and activity website address changed! And roomy View Lodge in El Portal located at 11136 Highway 140 here several for., a private beach area and a terrace and search for specific campgrounds or make reservation... Air-Conditioned accommodations is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi private. Another 1,900 overnight vehicle spots if you are planning a Yosemite camping trip you will want to be prepared making! October 31st I 've been here several times for camping and hiking a minimum of... Then please leave a message with your email address and phone number not working ) Photo Gallery,,... Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite Village, CA provides luxury accommodations just away... During the winter months, the online reservation system is more than frustrating your needs.