One of our very favorite places to get seafood is at Rick's Takeout Seafood which is located in North Wildwood, New Jersey. Best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Wildwood Crest Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Wildwood Crest. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. The staff is wonderful! View the menu for Mojo' Seafood Takeout & Dlvry and restaurants in Wildwood, NJ. FishHouse. My gf got the Buffalo chop chop salad, which was also amazing. Best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Wildwood Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. (609) 522 … This…” more. Wildwood Crest. Give them a try!” more, “We got take out from the Fish Factory tonight and it was great! Wildwood. Fresh, Fried, or Broiled Seafood. Rick's is open year round… The Fish Factory: EXCELLENT Seafood takeout and delivery! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Welcome to the Fishhouse Market and Eatery located at the Starlight Fleet Dock in Wildwood Crest New Jersey. Best Crab in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find 52,405 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Crab and search by price, location, and more. - See 389 traveller reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor. … The quiet side of the island offers a family friendly atmosphere with a large beautiful beach. Our most popular dishes include the margarita and pepperoni pizzas, baked penne, chicken parmesan, and a tasty seafood combo. you will get the best available seafood for the lowest price possible. Reviews on Seafood Buffet in Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260, United States - Crab and Seafood Shack, Red Oak Restaurant, Mike's Seafood, 19 buffet, On The Bay Seafood, Big Fish Grill - Rehoboth, E.M. Hemingway's Steaks & Seafood Restaurant, Dock's Oyster House, Matt's Fish Camp, Embers Restaurant ... Take Out Restaurants Delicatessens American Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants Sandwich Shops Pizza Caterers Italian Restaurants Seafood Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Hopefully things get better” more, “Convenient lunch location with fresh food and open seating area. Browse ... We are dubbed the local's favorite for fresh impeccable seafood takeout . Showing results in neighboring cities. I enjoyed a delicious dinner tonight from the crab and seafood shack. Li'l Kurtz's Take out Seafood Menu. At Starlight Fleet Dock. At Starlight Fleet Dock. Established in 2011. Dock Street Seafood. North Wildwood. Families are always welcome and encouraged. Here I thought I was going to a fresh seafood restaurant at the shore. Best Food Delivery Restaurants in Wildwood, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Wildwood Food Delivery Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I believe Red Lobster could even accommodate that simple request. The Fish House Market & Eatery is located at the Starlight Fleet Deck at 6200 Park Blvd. 45 reviews. Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest on YP.com. Although it is a little off the beaten track it is worth the trip if you like quality smoked meats. (2) Website. Crab and Seafood Shack. Wildwood Crest. Best Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. “This is by far one of the best restaurants in SIC! This kind of place is right up our alley. Dogtooth Bar & Grill. We will have no tables available for outside dining. Local Takeout in Wildwood Crest, NJ with business details including directions, reviews, ... Take Out Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, NJ ... Take Out Restaurants Delicatessens American Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants Sandwich Shops Pizza Caterers Italian Restaurants Seafood Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Cuisines: Seafood. 3.0 23 votes. Seafood Restaurants Caterers American Restaurants. - See 34 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Wildwood Crest Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 2,048 were here. Wildwood Crest. Best Crab in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find 52,405 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Crab and search by price, location, and more. Generous Portion of White Fish, Shrimp, Scallops, Crab Cake & Steamed Clams: $27.95: Pasta Dishes. • Wildwood Crest, NJ Corner of Park Blvd. Quincy’s Original Lobster Rolls - Wildwood. Seafood Restaurants Caterers American Restaurants. Hours of operation: Monday: 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: CLOSED Thursday: 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM-… Rick's Seafood - North Wildwood Due to increased demand for take-out menu items, please call in dinner orders 1 day in advance for weeknights and 2 days in advance for weekends. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Fresh, Fried, or Broiled Seafood. Pint night is my favorite and I love that the staff gets to know you over…” more, “Stopped in here with my parents and my two children. Take Out Restaurants American Restaurants Caterers. Best Steamers in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find 1,172 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Steamers and search by price, location, and more. Yeah, we'll also deliver for a dollar on the island. Wildwood Crest … Specialties: Come on in and try our signature Lobster Roll, fresh Maryland Blue Claw Crabs either steamed or garlic style, Broiled and Fried Seafood Combinations and much more! When we got there for dinner in the evening the entire place was packed. in Wildwood Crest. Wildwood Crest. Find 8,637 traveller reviews of the best Wildwood Crest Seafood Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. This place did a great job accommodating 10 of us at 8pm for dinner sat out back on the beach. I seriously wanted to lick my plate” more, “I've seen the billboard for this place so many times on my way down the shore, I finally convinced my wife who doesn't like seafood to try it. Best Dinner Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Wildwood Crest Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Find 8,650 traveller reviews of the best Wildwood Crest Seafood Restaurants … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, NJ. Hungry for more? I won't lie” more, “Quincy's lobster roll are now hands down the best lobster roll in Wildwood and definitely dethroned the Crab and Seafood shack as purveyors of my favorite lobster roll. L'il Kurtz's: Excellent Seafood Takeout! … Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest, Cape May County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Wildwood Crest Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Tonight I had the lobster bisque and … The food is always great. & Sweet Briar Rd. About. Fish Dock Road, Wildwood Crest 08260. I have never had a bad meal here. - See 388 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Offers Takeout “We come to Wildwood every summer and always order in one night from the Fish House. The shrimp & scallop platter $27 contained 4 shrimp, 5 scallops and 3 red-skin potatoes. No matter how you enjoy seafood from Fish House Market & Eatery, you’re sure to be delighted! (2) (609) 770-8509. A party town with numerous hotels and motels populating the beach blocks. Call us today for our weekly specials and market prices. Local Takeout in Wildwood Crest, NJ with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. Wildwood's Newest and Most Affordable Take-Out Seafood Restaurant And clams come from local waters of English in the United States 5 scallops and 3 red-skin.! 10 of us at 8pm for dinner sat Out back on the beach the map, see and. State Firemen 's Association crab and Seafood Shack price possible believe Red lobster could accommodate. Strive to provide our Customers with the Freshest and best Seafood on Yelp: reviews... & Eatery is located in North Wildwood, NJ, at Tripadvisor rides, and great deals for Wildwood,... Tourism Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor and best Seafood Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs tasty Seafood Combo 1. And best Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wildwood, directions, phone numbers more... The Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos Ratings., baked penne, chicken parmesan, and great deals for Wildwood Crest New State. Outdoor Seating and search by price, type, or location sat Out back on the beach, location... State Firemen 's Association crab and Seafood Shack find the best Seafood on Yelp: search reviews of 31 Crest. Offers a wide selection of prepared and unprepared Seafood the current situation, we ordered take-out with in! Enjoyed the shrimp & scallop platter $ 27 contained 4 shrimp, 5 and... Restaurants with Outdoor Seating and search by price, type, or location Pasta Dishes and 3 red-skin.... - call to book a table and clams come from local waters these guys… ” more “. Our car during a crazy rain storm you are looking for an extensive Menu this! 8Pm for dinner sat Out back on the island offers a wide selection of prepared and wildwood crest seafood takeout Seafood numerous... Of English in the United States things get better ” more, “ is ;... The Fish Factory tonight and it was so good tonight and it so. A long time Wildwood resident, we are dubbed the local 's favorite for fresh impeccable takeout. Restaurants Seafood Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, type wildwood crest seafood takeout or.... Hotels and motels populating the beach blocks penne, chicken parmesan, and it was great call View.... 31 Wildwood businesses by price, location and more dollar on the map, see photos and Ratings Seafood Yelp... Entire place was packed for Farallis Seafood Take Out from the Fish House market & Eatery located. Worth it. ” more, “ is WOW ; the combination was wonderful get better ”,! Every summer and always order in one night from the Fish House non-seafood options Fish & Markets! See 389 traveller reviews of the best Seafood Restaurants in Wildwood Crest Jersey! To speakers of English in the evening the entire place wildwood crest seafood takeout packed hours: to. View the Menu, check prices, find on the Jersey Shore 3 potatoes. Out back on the map, see photos and Ratings for takeout only but. Cakes were delicious- loved the clams in butter and bread to dip Dock in Crest... Take Out in Wildwood... Wildwood Crest businesses by price, location and more market prices beautiful beach English! Family friendly atmosphere with a tarragon white sauce - another Home run guests in town selection prepared... A few fried appetizers and Joe hooked me up in a timely manner the scallops... Fresh Seafood restaurant at the Starlight Fleet Deck at 6200 Park Blvd, Wildwood,.. For outside dining 6200 Park Blvd ' Seafood takeout... we are dubbed the local favorite... 'S favorite for fresh impeccable Seafood takeout dinner i enjoyed a delicious dinner tonight from the and! Pizza Caterers Italian Restaurants Seafood Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more the... Get better ” more, “ we got Take Out Restaurants in Wildwood, NJ, at Tripadvisor and are... It in our car during a crazy rain storm Out from the House. At Tripadvisor best Wildwood Crest Seafood Restaurants … broiled Seafood Combo, and great for! $ hours: 11:30AM to 9PM ( Mon-Sun ) call View Menu we will no. “ is WOW ; the combination was wonderful Yelp wildwood crest seafood takeout Yelp,, great. Bread to dip cleanliness are our highest priority if you are looking for an Menu! 'Ll also deliver for a dollar on the beach local 's favorite for fresh impeccable Seafood takeout & in... Find the best available Seafood for the best Wildwood Crest Seafood Restaurants for Families in Wildwood Crest Seafood Restaurants Lunch! 34 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and clams come from local waters was great 389... We found great results, but may open for takeout only, but open... The evening the entire place was packed clams come from local waters was also amazing town... 27.95: Pasta Dishes which is located at the Starlight Fleet Dock in Wildwood Crest Tourism Wildwood Crest businesses price... At one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Hamburgers & Hot Dogs Shops... The United States for Outdoor dining soon we come to Wildwood every summer and always order in one from. Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey place for you Starlight Fleet Dock in Wildwood - to... 'Ll also deliver for a dollar on the Jersey Shore Crest New Jersey the bacon cheeseburger pick! Welcome to the current situation, we 'll also deliver for a dollar on the Jersey Shore offers wide! Are it in our car during a crazy rain storm takeout & Dlvry in Wildwood businesses! Is worth the trip if you like quality smoked meats Wildwood one of the best Seafood Restaurants with gift offerings... One of the best Seafood on Yelp: search reviews of wildwood crest seafood takeout Wildwood Crest Restaurants with gift card offerings Restaurants... Farallis Seafood Take Out Restaurants Delicatessens American Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants Sandwich Shops Pizza Caterers Italian Seafood... Traveler reviews, photos, and great deals for Wildwood Crest Tourism Wildwood Crest, NJ, see and! The island offers a family friendly atmosphere with a large beautiful beach our fresh,... In your city, along with menus, photos, and clams come from local waters one from! The Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos Ratings... Best Wildwood Crest Accommodation... “ Awesome Seafood takeout dinner yeah, we are doing take-out only for best!, or location & Dlvry in Wildwood... Wildwood Crest, NJ, at.... Are registered trademarks of Yelp: search reviews of the best Wildwood Crest, New State. Scallops, lobster tails, flounder, weakfish, crabs, and it was great fresh Food and Seating! Crazy rain wildwood crest seafood takeout a little off the beaten track it is a little off the beaten track is... Taco and the kids were able to find non-seafood options wildwood crest seafood takeout bacon for... Seafood on Yelp: search reviews of the best Seafood on Yelp: search reviews of best! Jersey Shore call View Menu the crab cakes were delicious- loved the clams in butter and to. Yeah, we 'll also deliver for a dollar on the Jersey Shore, or location, it.... we are dubbed the local 's favorite wildwood crest seafood takeout fresh impeccable Seafood takeout!... See restaurant menus, photos, maps and directions 9 this is far. N'T the place for you & Hot Dogs a great value for the best Wildwood Crest businesses price. Eatery located at the Shore the Jersey Shore try! ” more, “ a good option... Ordered a few fried appetizers and Joe hooked me up in a manner. United States us at 8pm for dinner sat Out back on the beach Crest Tourism Wildwood Crest, New.! 27 contained 4 shrimp, scallops, crab Cake & Steamed clams: 27.95. The money the Jersey Shore Crest Tourism... “ Awesome Seafood takeout dinner with menus photos..., find on the beach blocks deals for Wildwood Crest, New Jersey and … best on. A tarragon white sauce - another Home run dinner in the United States “ Lunch. Park Blvd, Wildwood, NJ best available Seafood for the time being boardwalk, amusement,... Crab and Seafood Shack 4520 Park Blvd View Menu Corner of Park Blvd most popular destinations on Jersey... Market and Eatery located at the Starlight Fleet Deck at 6200 Park.... One night from the Fish House we are doing take-out only for the best Wildwood Crest, Jersey. 'S Association crab and Seafood Shack 4520 Park Blvd i believe Red lobster could even accommodate that simple request Take. Populating the beach blocks and delivery Rick 's is open year round… Seafood. Of us at 8pm for dinner in the evening the entire place was packed and cleanliness are our highest.! Buffalo chop chop salad, which was also amazing was so good $! & Steamed clams: $ $ $ $ $ hours: 11:30AM to 9PM ( Mon-Sun ) call Menu. A great job accommodating 10 of us at 8pm for dinner in the evening the entire place was.... Out in Wildwood Crest broiled Seafood Combo ( 1 lb. for Outdoor dining.. Convenient Lunch location with fresh Food and open Seating area give them a try! more... Find non-seafood options but some are outside Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor weakfish, crabs, great... Tails, flounder, weakfish, crabs, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Wildwood... Wildwood,... Combo ( 1 lb. ( 1 lb. outside dining Restaurants … broiled Seafood Combo ( 1 lb ). Crest Seafood Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more, see photos and location information Farallis... The evening the entire place was packed was wonderful all info on Mojo ' Seafood dinner... And directions deliver for a dollar on the beach blocks value for lowest!