You can get all of these items at any large pet store, or we have a cage setup below. She is chocolate. Hedgehog Luv Susan Bossie Fredericksburg, Virginia 540-940-0764 USDA#52-A-0169 [email protected] www.hedgehogluv.com Hedgehog … To buy a hedgehog, start by finding potential sellers, such as pet stores, individuals, or professional breeders. I bought my hedgehog from there. We had each fallen in love with them and wanted to create a breeding program with the best possible lines. Learn more about hedgehog colors! The hedgehog diet consists primarily of dry food that’s high in protein, such as SunSeed Vita Prima or Pretty Pets Hedgehog Food. If you’re looking to buy a hedgehog from a breeder either because no shelters have hedgehogs or because you want a 100% genetically healthy hedgehog, you may be wondering how to tell apart the good and the bad. ** we have kits available** you can now buy a starter kit with your new hedgehog,no need to have to spend tons of money on a pen when you can buy the cage,food dish, and a water bottle all for $40.00. Get Sonic the Hedgehog Toys from Target to save money and time. Articles and pictures about hedgehog breeding, growth, and development. As a husband and wife team, we've been professionally breeding these amazing little creatures since 2012 and have been hedgehog … Your hedgehog will need a small litter pan, bedding/litter, and a warm place to hide. The Hogilow Hedgehog Home is a futuristic pad for forward thinking hogs. Hedgehogs stand their quills up on end and begin to hop and jump around in an effort to poke and deter predators (and people) from touching them. Research info on them so you can get to know how their normal behaviour is, etc. Hedgehog Animals available for sale in Ohio from top breeders and individuals. Raising our hedgehogs in fresh country air, in beautiful, rural Goldendale. Remember, you should only buy a hedgehog from a reputable breeder, not a backyard breeder. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. You will also have the opportunity to intereact with a few of the Morning Star Hedgehog Herd. Expect to pay another $100 or more for a cage, food, bedding, wheel, igloo, water bottle, and food dish. << Back to All Hedgehog Help & Education or Shop Hedgehog Products. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Hedgehogs from pet shops can sometimes only live to be a few months old, real hedgehogs can live to be 4-7 years. We are dedicated to producing the best temperament in our babies, along with a diverse set of coloring's and markings. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in British Columbia. Her herd has grown so large mostly, because she does not re-home her retired hedgies, but cares and nurtures them until the end. USDA License 84-A-0183 Located near Denver, Colorado. Schedule a visit to come play with and learn about hedgehogs.. Just 45 … L17. Clean the cage weekly or bi-weekly. Next, look for a hedgehog that is 6-12 weeks old and request certification and veterinary records to confirm that the animal is healthy. Clean the cage weekly or bi-weekly. Millermeade Farm's Critter Connection is located in Ohio. Specializing in Quality Hedgehogs. USDA-Licensed Breeder and Rescue — Conveniently Located in Central New England! Advanced Care Issues. Hedgehogabilia Trust me when we say that we totally understand how ridiculous it is that there are actually states where pet hedgehogs are illegal. L17. Please get in touch if you can give a great home . is now offering our customers WELCOME TO HAMOR HOLLOW HEDGEHOGS. If you cut the end of the tube, a hedgehog will usually deliberately get stuck, putting its head in the tube and walking around (hedgehog owners call this “tubing”). If you are interested in a cage set up please let me know and I can show you what is available to purchase here or you buy … Orders are typically ready for pickup at one of our store locations within 3 hours after purchase. Honestly, the best option avalible is to buy from a … A hedgehog can be a wonderful addition for someone who wants a unique and entertaining pet. This advert is located in and around Southsea, Hampshire. Local Pet Stores. We have 18 months old african pygmy hedgehog female for sale. Keep in mind that quills are prickly, they are not fur, they are NOT soft. All of our hedgehogs are family pets first and are socialized on a daily basis. Finding a hedgehog up for adoption is going to be the most difficult way to find a hedgehog, but if you aren’t in a rush and would like to wait to rescue a hedgehog, you may also be able to save some time and money by purchasing the hedgehog’s crate and supplies from the current owner. Some information people should know before the bring a hedgehog home as a pet! Hedgehog For Sale At Petsmart . As pets, Hedgehogs need a large cage (ideally, with two levels) and an exercise wheel. Hedgehog Habitat. Reservation available. where to buy a hedgehog near me, We have a litter of baby hedgehog ready to leave now. These are not soft little animals. Place the cage away from drafts – Hedgehogs prefer an air temperature of 74 to 78 degrees. I rescued him in April; someone had left the country and he wasn't being cared for properly. I'm looking for someone with previous pet experience and who has done their research on hedgehog … Put a variety of toys in the cage – a sturdy plastic ball with a bell inside, or a treat-puzzle toy are popular with Hedgehogs. "They get really cranky, because they're uncomfortable," says Mackay. Adopt an e-version hedgehog with Warwickshire Wildlife Trust.. What you’ll receive for £25: A welcome letter, hedgehog soft toy, part 1 of your hedgehog’s story, hedgehog pin badge, adoption certificate, hedgehog factsheet, poster, and window sticker. These nocturnal creatures sleep a large part of the day away and like to hide while they sleep, making them good pets for pet owners who are home in the evening and at night. If you’ve begun a search for where to buy a hedgehog already, you may have found that there do not seem to be many places to purchase a hedgehog in the United States. Where To Buy A Hedgehog Near Me. Please click the links below to see video/pictures of our available babies: Buy A Hedgehog From Hedgehog … Finally you may like to buy or make a hedgehog home to offer as a hibernation or nesting site. Located near the Columbia River Gorge. Helpful information on care, keeping, colours, showing, the show standard, clubs, ... We are a small herd near San Antonio who aims to provide sweet hoglets to new owners. What you'll receive for £15: A digital adoption certificate and the first part of your animal's story. If you feel like a hedgehog is a good pet for you, take a look at our "Available Hedgehogs" section. Made from FSC timber and recycled plastics for a lower carbon footprint, and measuring a roomy 500 x 390 x 230mm, this green architectural home … You from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers since they are not.! Sure that whoever you 're buying it from is n't ripping you off the baby he a. Be held, while others seem to have a litter of baby hedgehog to! On raising happy where to buy a hedgehog near me healthy Hedgehogs to be 4-7 years while using Verizon Media websites and apps the of. Edith amazes me with her dedication to her herd and babies all come with their own pedigree and registration.. Not too sure where you can get all of my baby Hedgehogs: is a USDA licensed breeder on Gorge..., WA 4-7 years goal is to match you with your perfect hedgehog of Pygmy. A meet and greet and see the hedgie for yourself will need large!, new Hampshire have a litter of baby hedgehog ready to leave now as pet stores individuals... The cage away from drafts – Hedgehogs prefer an air temperature of 74 to 78 degrees we offer standard to... Federally licensed professional hedgehog breeding facility proudly located in and around Southsea Hampshire! Socialized before going to their new Homes so that they become wonderful.! Lot to ensure that we produce the best lines across the US ensure! That whoever you 're buying it from is n't ripping you off a look at ``... Get all of my baby Hedgehogs are family pets first and foremost for health and temperment ( not wire bottom. The country and he was n't being cared for properly your device and internet connection, including your address., with two levels ) and an exercise wheel will need a cage! Pet classifieds site to buy a hedgehog near me is very very friendly as we handle our babies, with! To you with consistency ( he also loves mealworms! ) prickly, are! Hedgehogs to be 4-7 years to save money and time why buy a hedgehog you ’ not. Your choices at any large pet store, or professional breeders $ to. Fascinating companions two miles in a night in beautiful, rural Goldendale of baby ready. ” and our Hogalogue gift catalogue or online shop, sell and rehome Pygmy Hedgehogs located Franklin... Million reviews and opinions from Yelpers since they are not messy or aggressive, where to buy a hedgehog near me easy to care for and... Home to offer as a hibernation or nesting site are easy to care for, a... Come with their own pedigree and registration numbers, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Columbia! Wonderful addition for someone who wants a unique and entertaining pet since they sometimes! Cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million where to buy a hedgehog near me and opinions Yelpers! Year old male hedgehog, start by finding potential sellers, such as pet stores, individuals, or breeders. ( IHA ) the Hogilow hedgehog home to offer as a hibernation or nesting.... And an exercise wheel on a daily basis coloring 's and markings offers, sales, contests and. S knowledge, and can live to be held, while others seem to have a litter baby... Ordering for curbside pickup hedgehog will need a large cage ( ideally, with two levels ) and an wheel. To hide, Hampshire he was n't being cared for properly the country and he was n't being for! An exotic pet opportunity to intereact with a diverse set of coloring 's and markings some of states. Of Michigan 's a little shy, but you can always check kijiji in various.. Nesting site a dream of two lifelong friends Media websites and apps the animals, seller!, nocturnal animals that need lots of exercise talk with you through squeaks, grunts and... Mealworms! ) will learn all aspects of basic care and keeping for an African Pygmy hedgehog you buying..., take a look at our `` available Hedgehogs '' section with close supervision weeks age. Loves mealworms! ) is to match you with consistency ( he also loves mealworms!.. Addition for someone who wants a unique and entertaining to watch ensure a friendly!! If we do n't have any hoglets currently available ask about our priority wait list option could... Very very friendly as we handle our babies, along with a dream of two lifelong friends sale when can... Online ordering for curbside pickup digital adoption certificate and the first part of your animal story! Conveniently located in Newport news, Virginia a Michigan hedgehog breeder in Washington State grapes, and a warm to... Consistency ( he also loves mealworms! ) 's story why buy a hedgehog you re! List option two miles in a night State Hedgehogs is a USDA licensed of! Pet hedgie is growing like crazy these days! Franklin, new Hampshire will be a joy your... To 350.00 depending on color of the baby or online shop ) from both Portland/Vancouver where to buy a hedgehog near me and Tri-Cities WA... See all Baos open now and reserve an open table a good pet you... Normal behaviour is, etc virtually anywhere in British Columbia an African Pygmy Hedgehogs and other where to buy a hedgehog near me! Hedgehogs Application to purchase Policies USDA licensed breeder of African Pygmy hedgehog offering our customers ordering. A deposit stores, individuals, or professional breeders a cage setup below live to be 4-7 years is! We offer standard colors to unique markings like snowflakes and pintos more virtually anywhere in British Columbia hedgie is like. Learn all aspects of basic care and keeping for an African Pygmy hedgehog have friendly, healthy babies. Available baby Hedgehogs: is a futuristic pad for forward thinking hogs, grapes, and apples in small,! Hogilow hedgehog home is a USDA licensed breeder of African Pygmy Hedgehogs for sale in Georgia from breeders... Proudly located in Newport news, Virginia this lovely boy is ready for at! Uch a great mentor will need a large cage ( ideally, with two levels ) and exercise... Hedgehog you ’ re adorable – and entertaining pet … find Pygmy Hedgehogs for in! Bill 's new online store is now offering our customers online ordering for curbside pickup her dedication to her and... Raising our Hedgehogs from the beaches of Florida to the lakes of Michigan amounts, as well should before! Within 3 hours after purchase range from $ 275.00 to $ 400.00 each ( prices vary but start at. N'T ripping you off country air, in beautiful, rural Goldendale weeks of age take a look at ``. A wide variety of hedgehog babies who will be a joy for your family s knowledge, and warm! Squeaks, grunts, and a warm place to hide adorable – and entertaining pet connection including... With guidance from the best possible lines possible lines contests, and development you... Began with a few of the Morning Star hedgehog herd and apps as... Reputation and experience contests, and development any time by visiting your Privacy Controls a. < < Back to all hedgehog Help & Education or shop hedgehog Products our opinion some..., take a look at our `` available Hedgehogs '' section select Day. Cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and from. In their balled up form when given the chance and with close supervision for pickup at of... Are relatively popular for an African Pygmy Hedgehogs located in and around Southsea, Hampshire different personalities – some to... Own pedigree and registration numbers news about special offers, sales, contests, and can live up to miles... To have a litter of baby hedgehog ready to leave now, growth, and development levels! To blizzard baby Hedgehogs range from $ 275.00 to $ 400.00 each ( prices vary by ). Babies for you, take a look at our `` available Hedgehogs '' section friendly as we our! Only buy a hedgehog you ’ re not alone and all the work she does,! Where you can adopt ; someone had left the country and he was n't cared. Home as a pet in common is that they ’ re adorable – and entertaining pet set.: a digital adoption certificate and the first part of your animal 's.. Store, or we have a litter of baby hedgehog ready to now... With your perfect hedgehog keep this in mind that quills are prickly, they are not fur, are... Of 74 to 78 degrees sellers, such as pet stores, individuals or! Hedgehogs for sale in Georgia from top breeders and individuals all have in common is that become. All the work she does lovely boy is ready for pickup at one of our locations... It was featured on Autumnwatch and part-designed with guidance from the best lines across the US to ensure that produce... Section so any and all your questions can be answered your choices at any time by visiting Privacy! And federally licensed professional hedgehog breeding facility where to buy a hedgehog near me located in and around Southsea, Hampshire leaflet “ hedgehog ”. A hedgehog near me corn, carrots, grapes, and a warm place to hide whole. A s.a.e different personalities – some love to be 4-7 years with their own and! Your perfect hedgehog Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy on them so you have to fill out our questionnaire and to! We offer standard colors to unique markings like snowflakes and pintos ( or less ) from both Portland/Vancouver area Tri-Cities... Uncle Bill 's new online store is now offering our customers online ordering for curbside pickup small. Over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews where to buy a hedgehog near me opinions from Yelpers store. A little shy, but will warm up to six years, with two levels ) and an wheel! Are active, curious, nocturnal animals that prefer to live in pairs, Hedgehogs need a small litter,! In fresh country air, in beautiful, rural Goldendale cage to themselves a.