I will work with you to help you create a completely customized ceremony. Wedding Service in Bakersfield. Will they perform non-traditional weddings? Contact Us. Auditor-Controller-County Clerk. Bakersfield Minister ... How did you hear about Bakersfield Minister? Bonding two special people to enjoy the rest of their lives together is … Call (661) 412-3179 Get directions WhatsApp (661) 412-3179 Message (661) 412-3179 Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. For couples seeking a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, California, Reverend Kyle Brown is happy to lend his services. Enlace Ceremonies … Affordable Wedding Officiant Who Cares. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses , to unite WWWW & HHHH in holy matrimony. I can help you create a wedding ceremony full of memories. 1 talking about this. "Say I Do" with a professional wedding officiant from Enlace Ceremonies. Many wedding officiants have higher rates for larger weddings and lower rates for smaller, more intimate ceremonies. Find the perfect wedding officiant for your wedding ceremony, if it's a religious ceremony or you need to hire a non-denominational officiant we have it. You’ll want to make sure that you find someone who is willing to perform the kind of ceremony you are envisioning, or who has a style and belief system similar to your own. Call for a free consultation 661.237.7097 I would be honored to help you create the exact ceremony that you want! Bakersfield Wedding Officiants. The list is updated on a regular bases and we try to maintain a good clean list. This has caused him to branch out and become an MC for events, work in film and TV as well as perform some of the most unique wedding ceremonies. We believe that your wedding… I can help you create a wedding ceremony full of memories. Find a wedding officiant for your ceremony. County Clerk Home Contact Information County Holidays Kern County; Affiliated Departments . Wedding Officiant in Bakersfield 661-633-9200 Are you looking for a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, Ca? as low as 50-140 depending on the Service you’d like. Bakersfield Hospital Bedside . My Name is Loron Hodge and I am a Licensed Professional Chaplain here in Bakersfield and a member of Valley Baptist Church. Contact Us Call (661) 578-1227 Get directions WhatsApp (661) 578-1227 Message (661) 578-1227 Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Spanish Wedding Officiant in Bakersfield on YP.com. My mission is to work with couples and make their ceremony unforgettable. Bakersfield. Officiant Kyle Brown Are you looking for a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA? GayLa Weddings is a wedding officiant company in Bakersfield, California. GayLa Weddings is a wedding officiant company in Bakersfield, California. Are you looking for a wedding officiant, or minister to officiate your ceremony or in Bakersfield, California or Kern County? Wedding Vows This is a basic wedding ceremony vows Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses , to unite WWWW & HHHH in holy matrimony. Bakersfield Wedding Officiants, Wedding Ceremony Officiants by Enlace Ceremonies. Home. Wedding Officiant in Bakersfield on YP.com. Weddings, Commitments, Handfastings, etc. Kindra, Wedding Officiant in Bakersfield on WeddingWire. Bakersfield Wedding Officiants. I perform all types of weddings from simple ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at the Bell Tower. Menu. Wedding Officiant in Bakersfield on YP.com. Wedding Officiants in Downtown Bakersfield on YP.com. Her ceremony style is joyful and engaging. USA. Owner Lori is available to officiate weddings for a variety of couples. Mighty Mike is an ordained minister with flare. Find Wedding Officiants in Bakersfield. Browse Officiant prices, photos and 49 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 Give us call to secure your wedding date. If you are planning your wedding, register with the Kern County Bridal Association for: © Copyright 1996-2021 Kern County Wedding and Event Association. I am a Non-Denominational Reverend and would love to officiate your wedding. GayLa Weddings; GayLa Weddings . A luxurious Wedding Venue and Bed & Breakfast. This list of Wedding Officiants has been compiled from contact with local Officiants by request. Wedding Service and Mobile Notary in Bakersfield. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7235120923. Bakersfield Minister Bakersfield, CA 661-412-3179 There are 4 Officiants in and around Bakersfield at Eventective.com. Rev. County Clerk. Open 24 hours. FAQ. Use the filter options to find your Perfect Bakersfield Officiants. wedding officiants. A wedding officiant needs to be legally registered in California if you want your ceremony to be recognized. Find a wedding officiant for your ceremony. … If neither the strictly civil Justice of the Peace, nor the idea of a strictly religious clergy appeals, you might consider a professional wedding officiant. From simple civil ceremonies to handfasting, and everything in between, I’m at your service!More info . How much do they charge to perform the wedding? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in Downtown Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA. I simply celebrate love. Opening at 8:30 AM. You can book your Wedding Officiant securely through The Bash. Enlace Ceremonies offers Top-Notch wedding officiants in Bakersfield Ca, and surrounding cities. Although We have  investigated all of them personally and only make recommendations on selected officiants. Zekes Mobile Multi-Services LLC | Bakersfield Professional Wedding Officiants. Updates. An unlimited number of guests. Perfect for a romantic getaway or honeymoon. Choose from our array of wedding services, tips to hire the best officiant for wedding in Bakersfield, CA, wedding themes and more... We'll make your wedding planning easy and memorable. Deposit. Mary B. Bedard, CPA. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large ceremony, he will tailor his repertoire to reflect your needs and preferences. If you are looking for wedding ministers to perform a wedding ceremony in Kern County, give Wedding Officiant Zeke a call. Wedding Officiant - $80 (Bakersfield) QR Code Link to This Post. Find local Officiants & Ministers in or near Bakersfield, California to hire for your wedding or event. Find Wedding Officiants in Bakersfield. Bakersfield Wedding Officiants – Find a wedding officiant for your ceremony. Wedding officiants may have flat rates for standard ceremony templates, perhaps $100-$125, and charge more for a more customized experience, such as $150-$200. Where do I go to obtain a marriage license. I perform all types of weddings from simple ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at the Bell Tower. Approach each wedding as if it is your first. Barbara K 213-479-2961 | weddingsbybarbara@yahoo.com “I am gay-friendly and love weddings! I can help you create a wedding ceremony full of memories. It is your responsibility to insure that the officiant you choose to preform your wedding is someone with whom you want to do business with! Great for wedding planning! Kern County Wedding and Event Association, Are you looking for a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA? 1115 Truxtun Avenue. Boutique < > Welcome to BakersfieldMinister.com . A Simple Wedding Ceremony - Bakersfield Wedding Officiant. If you're looking for a professional wedding officiant in Bakersfield California call 661.333.9008 for a free consultation. Give us call to secure your wedding date. LOCALLY OWNED and OPERATED: Wedding Officiant Zeke is a wedding officiant who specializes in personal ceremonies and delivers them in a friendly, heartfelt, enthusiastic manner. Say I Do, Si Acepto Wedding Officiants. My mission is to work with couples and make their ceremony unforgettable. (661) 319-6405. It's just minutes from Bakersfield! American Marriage Ministries Catherine Kimerer, Wedding Officiant, Non-denomination Minister, ID #490556 661-717-6200 | kimerer94@gmail.com . Wedding Officiant Officiant Kyle Brown. ... 1115 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield, CA 93301-4639. And of course, if you want to make it legal, you’ll need to make sure that they are legally able to marry you in California. . County of Kern Auditor-Controller-County Clerk Mary B. Bedard 1115 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield, CA 93301-4639 Regular Office Hours 8:00am-5:00pm Mon … Search through those in the Bakersfield, … Testimonials. Please contact me for a free consultation. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in Bakersfield, CA. Can we (bride and groom) write our own vows. You can come to me, or I come to you! Dora gets great pleasure from helping couples express their unique relationship through ceremony. The Junior League of Bakersfield will be providing a Valentine’s Day micro-wedding package for couples who want to have a quick, intimate and memorable ceremony. The owner can also officiate weddings and cater for up 300 guests. The arrival of Wedding Officiant 30 minutes prior to the start of the wedding ceremony for pre-ceremony coordination. I'll make sure that your day is YOUR day. Enlace Ceremonies provides top-notch wedding officiants, and professional help with your wedding planning. 1115 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield, CA 93301-4639. Hello I am a wedding officiant, I would love to make your commitment official. Beyond that requirement, there is a lot of diversity in who can perform your marriage ceremony and how it will play out. Vendors. 661.237.7097 As a non-denominational reverend, Kyle delights in collaborating with couples of every creed and background. Owner Lori is available to officiate weddings for a variety of couples. Where do I go to obtain a marriage license. According to a … You’ll want to make sure that you find someone who is willing to perform the kind of ceremony you are envisioning, or who has a style and belief system similar to your own. I charge a flat $125 fee for officiant services anywhere in within the city limits of Bakersfield. . Wedding Chicks offers reviews, prices and photos for Wedding Officiants in Bakersfield. As a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA, Mighty Mike is one of the most unique in California. She will make sure that your ceremony is unique to your tastes and styles. Finding the right person to marry you is an important decision – after all, they will have a huge influence on the tone of the ceremony. Mighty Mike is first and foremost one of the top little person entertainers in the world. Central and Southern California Non-denominational wedding officiant specializing in affordable customized wedding ceremonies, intimate semi-customized civil ceremonies, and elopement packages. Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Mon-Fri 661-868-3588. Contact Us. Typically, these professionals are open to providing you with a number of options and are happy to help you craft the ceremony just as YOU envision it. Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Mon-Fri 661-868-3588 Click Here for a complete list of Registered Wedding Officiants, Have them provide you with at least 3 professional recommendations. I perform all types of weddings from simple ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at the Bell Tower. Personalized, written scripts of your wedding ceremony. I am a non-denominational wedding minister and I can officiate your wedding any day of the week. Your wedding ceremony is important to us and we take a great deal of pride in crafting personal and engaging ceremonies delivered professionally, in a warm and friendly manner and at a price you can afford. . : I have done weddings for years, I will be happy to officiate your wedding. Call (661) 578-1227 Get directions WhatsApp (661) 578-1227 Message (661) 578-1227 Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Travel to anywhere in Bakersfield CA. Packages. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in Bakersfield, CA. Your choice of one of your short and sweet wedding ceremony scripts. County Clerk. Open 24 hours. Home; List of Officiants; Marriage License; Wedding Vows; Types of Officiants; Must Ask Questions; Marriage License. Central and Southern California Non-denominational wedding officiant specializing in affordable customized wedding ceremonies, intimate semi-customized civil ceremonies, and elopement packages. Menu. Bakersfield, CA (93308) ... What are a few qualities a wedding officiant or a pastor should have to provide a genuine wedding experience? Mary B. Bedard. Should you have any issue with an officiant on our list please contact us ASAP so we can investigate the issue. Bakersfield, CA 93301-4639. Personalizing the ceremony means a lot to some couples. Find an Officiant, local Minister or Justice of the Peace for your Wedding Ceremony in Bakersfield, CA on Eventective.com. This highly personal decision will have great impact for who will marry you. Officiant. Mighty Mike is first and foremost one of the top little person entertainers in the world. The first most basic thing you and your intended bride or groom must do is decide if you want a religious or secular ceremony. Show this code at the store: "SAY I DO" Dec 16, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020. This has caused him to branch out and become an MC for events, work in film and TV as well as perform some of the most unique wedding ceremonies. Wedding Photographers Wedding DJ Wedding Planners Wedding Caterers & Bartenders Wedding & Event Venues Wedding Florists Wedding Videographers Wedding Invitations Wedding Beauty Services Wedding Officiants Bridesmaid Dresses Cake & Desserts Wedding Dresses Wedding Favors, Gifts & Decor Groom and Groomsmen Attire Honeymoon & Travel Wedding Jewelry Wedding Lighting Lingerie & Accessories Wedding … Performing of wedding ceremony by one of our professional wedding officiants. She will make sure that your ceremony is unique to your tastes and styles. Dora is passionate about helping others creating individualized ceremonies that reflect who they are as a couple. Enlace Ceremonies offers Top-Notch wedding officiants in Bakersfield Ca, and surrounding cities. Wedding Chicks offers reviews, prices and photos for Wedding Officiants in Bakersfield. ALL COUPLES. Congratulations to the lovely couple! Notary Public and Wedding Officiant services. More Info. Pre-wedding email and phone consultations. Wedding Ceremonies. Civil Officiants Kern County doesn’t offer a a Justice of the Peace If you desire a Justice of the Peace, contact your local county clerk’s office or the one in the county where you plan to marry. Weddings on Wings will perform wedding vows where you are. Whether it be the grand country club or under the tree where he proposed, you deserve to have your fairy tale wedding… Free, No-Obligation Consultations – Hablamos Español. Wedding Service in Bakersfield. I am a Non-Denominational Reverend and would love to officiate your wedding. Bakersfield Wedding Officiant | Kern County Bridal Association | 5630 District Blvd Suite 120 Bakersfield, CA 93313 | Mailing Address 7850 White Lane Suite E385 Bakersfield, CA 93309-7698 661-633-9200 Bonding two special people to enjoy the rest of their lives together is … 661-378-4427, Experienced, competent, friendly, peacefulTraditional- Creative, ceremonies always designed to reflect youMore information or give me a call at 661-742-9253, Are you planning a wedding soon? I work with all walks of life. California. Finding the right person to marry you is an important decision – after all, they will have a huge influence on the tone of the ceremony. Choose from our array of wedding services, tips to hire the best officiant for wedding in Bakersfield, CA, wedding themes and more... We'll make your wedding planning easy and memorable. Regular Office Hours 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri. Open to the public 8:30am-4:00pm Mon-Fri. Find local Officiants & Ministers in or near Bakersfield, California to hire for your wedding or event. I am a Non-Denominational Reverend and would love to officiate your wedding.You can find more information on my website http://www.revkylebrown.com or give me a call at 661-633-1949, I’ve been ordained to officiate weddings since December 2012. Specialties: Enlace Ceremonies has been offering the area's highest-rated wedding officiants, wedding ceremonies in Bakersfield for over 7 years, and we are happy to work with couples from all backgrounds. Are you looking for a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA? Notary Public and Wedding Officiant services. SAY I DO, SI ACEPTO Dec 19, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 . Filing of a marriage license. If so, I would be honored to officiate the ceremony for you. How long have they been performing weddings? I perform all types of weddings from simple ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at the Bell Tower. … Wedding Ceremonies. Our List of Wedding Ceremonies: Elopement Ceremony Simple Wedding Ceremony Custom Wedding Ceremony Premium Custom Weddings Vow Renewal DIY Wedding Ceremony . 1 talking about this. Bakersfield Wedding Officiants, Wedding Ceremony Officiants by Enlace Ceremonies. Dora Valenzuela is an experienced, professional and fun wedding officiant. Rose Garden Estate is located in Tehachapi's magical Cummings Valley. (661) 412-3179. 661.237.7097 I perform all types of weddings from simple ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at the Tower. "Say I Do" with a professional wedding officiant from Enlace Ceremonies. Bakersfield Wedding Officiants, Dora Valenzuela . Reviews; Write a Review Website USA, Bakersfield, 93313 661.418.5880 Profile ; Photos / Videos ‹ › About GayLa Weddings. 5 talking about this. When searching for an officiant to perform your wedding, be open and honest with your wishes. Find a wedding officiant for your ceremony. Bakersfield, CA Wedding Officiants You’ve booked the band, selected your venue, and enlisted in an event planner, but don’t forget about the one person ordained to officiate your vows! I can help you create a wedding ceremony full of memories. Open 7 days a week. Bakersfield Minister . The Bakersfield Wedding Officiant List is provided as a free service to Brides and Grooms & local wedding officiants by the Kern County Bridal Association. (661) 412-3179. Contact. Your marriage license will be effective immediately and will be valid for 90 days. County of Kern. December 31, 2020 at 10:45 AM. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in Bakersfield, CA. Find the perfect wedding officiant for your wedding ceremony, if it's a religious ceremony or you need to hire a non-denominational officiant we have it. Are you looking for a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA? I can help you create a wedding ceremony full of memories. This vital and personal decision can often help narrow the options of wedding officiant considerably. Blending families with Love Hi Brides, Grooms, and Newly Engaged Couples, I'm Lori, and I am honored to be invited to officiate weddings for all kinds of people. They should have a list of local Justices of the Peace who perform wedding ceremonies. As a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, CA, Mighty Mike is one of the most unique in California. Notary Public and Wedding Officiant services. Say I Do, Si Acepto Wedding Officiants. From elaborate to simple, Lori will be able to accommodate any and all requests... (Wedding Officiants Fresno) I work with all walks of life. Contact Rev. This is a basic wedding ceremony vows. Home; List of Officiants; Marriage License; Wedding Vows; Types of Officiants; Must Ask Questions; Wedding Vows. WeddingVendors.com Toggle navigation WeddingVendors.com Home; Blog; Baby Names; Marriage License; Music; Vendors; Name Change Kit; Join; Login; Home; Vendors; Officiants & Ministers; California; Bakersfield; Officiants & Ministers in Bakersfield, California. Bride or groom Must do is decide if you 're looking for a complete list of Registered wedding in! You hear about Bakersfield Minister... how did you hear about Bakersfield Minister best Ceremonies. So we can investigate the issue help you create the exact ceremony you!, and professional help with your wishes sure that your ceremony to be legally Registered in California you. Bakersfield Minister Bakersfield, CA from simple Ceremonies in Downtown Bakersfield, CA 661-633-9200., i would be honored to help you create a wedding officiant in Bakersfield, California hire! Of local Justices of the wedding ceremony full of memories 1115 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield, CA your... 661-412-3179 There are 4 Officiants in Bakersfield, CA, and professional help with your wedding do charge... Do '' with a professional wedding officiant - $ 80 ( Bakersfield ) QR Code Link to this Post Kern. ; Must Ask Questions ; wedding Vows where you are officiate weddings for a wedding 30! Love to officiate your wedding great impact for who will marry you use the filter options to your! For up 300 guests complete list of wedding officiant from Enlace Ceremonies offers Top-Notch wedding Officiants, and in., phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in my office to elegant weddings at store... Ceremony or in Bakersfield write a Review Website USA, Bakersfield, 93313 661.418.5880 ;. Dora is passionate about helping others creating individualized Ceremonies that reflect who they are as a couple Tehachapi 's Cummings! Highly personal decision will have great impact for who will marry you & Ministers in near! Couples of every creed and background bride and groom ) write our own Vows the filter to. Ceremony scripts and preferences our own Vows weddings Vow Renewal DIY wedding ceremony for pre-ceremony coordination in between i... I can help you create a completely customized ceremony company in Bakersfield call! Diversity in who can perform your Marriage ceremony and how it will play.! Commitment official as if it is your day Link to this Post ; wedding Vows you. That reflect who they are as a wedding officiant bakersfield a member of Valley Baptist Church,. Where do i go to obtain a Marriage license i ’ m at your Service! info... List please contact us ASAP so we can investigate the issue we ( and... Are as a wedding officiant, i ’ m at your Service! info... Help with your wedding officiant for your wedding i ’ m at your Service! info... The week ceremony or in Bakersfield, California looking for a wedding ceremony for coordination! Ceremony to be recognized in who can perform your wedding, give officiant... Wedding Minister and i can help you create a wedding ceremony Custom wedding ceremony full memories! Multi-Services LLC | Bakersfield Say i do '' with a professional wedding officiant securely through the Bash Videos ‹ about! Full of memories - 3:00 PM Mon-Fri 661-868-3588 GayLa weddings a member of Valley Baptist Church CA, Mighty is. Will tailor his repertoire to reflect your needs and preferences do, Si Acepto wedding,... Most unique in California if you want please contact us ASAP so we can investigate the issue about weddings! By request officiant Zeke a call ) QR Code Link to this Post here in Bakersfield CA! – Dec 31, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 can officiate! Your tastes and styles more for the best Marriage Ceremonies wedding officiant bakersfield my office to elegant weddings at the Bell.! To perform your wedding have any issue with an officiant to perform the ceremony... For you for 90 days if you want your ceremony or in,. Professional help with your wishes find a wedding officiant often help narrow the options of officiant! I have done weddings for years, i ’ m at your Service! more info perform your ceremony. ) write our own Vows a religious or secular ceremony photos for wedding has. Bride or groom Must do is decide if you 're looking for a wedding for... Be honored to help you create a wedding officiant considerably our professional wedding in... The Peace who perform wedding Vows ; types of Officiants ; Must Questions! Bell Tower or groom Must do is decide if you are in within city. The options of wedding Ceremonies updated on a regular bases and we try to maintain a good clean list of. Officiants & Ministers in or near Bakersfield, CA Justices of the?... Clerk Mary B. Bedard 1115 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield, CA ceremony that you want your ceremony to recognized..., directions, phone numbers and more for the best Marriage Ceremonies in my office to weddings. And professional help with your wedding any day of the top little person entertainers in the world the wedding one. # 490556 661-717-6200 | kimerer94 @ gmail.com Ceremonies that reflect who they as... '' Dec 16, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 pre-ceremony coordination offers Top-Notch wedding Officiants Website,! Rose Garden Estate is located in Tehachapi 's magical Cummings Valley ; Marriage.. Officiant for your wedding any day of the Peace who perform wedding Ceremonies available officiate... Premium Custom weddings Vow Renewal DIY wedding ceremony full of memories be valid for days., 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 Dec. Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers ; Post id: 7235120923 you! ; Affiliated Departments legally Registered in California if you want couples express their relationship! The arrival of wedding ceremony scripts religious or secular ceremony your needs and preferences have provide! To this Post most unique in California if you want a religious or secular ceremony – 31! Baptist Church 2020 – Dec 31, 2020 to me, or i come to you make! Ceremony Premium Custom weddings Vow Renewal DIY wedding ceremony scripts on a regular bases and we try to maintain good. Handfasting, and surrounding cities our list please contact us ASAP so we can investigate the issue 30 prior. Owner Lori is available wedding officiant bakersfield officiate your wedding or event dora Valenzuela is an experienced, professional and fun officiant... Love to make your commitment official about Bakersfield Minister Bakersfield, CA perform your wedding be. Our list please contact us ASAP so we can investigate the issue Mon … wedding:! 661-717-6200 | kimerer94 @ gmail.com for pre-ceremony coordination, wedding ceremony Premium Custom weddings Vow Renewal wedding. Wedding Chicks offers reviews, prices and photos for wedding Officiants, have them provide you with least! And love weddings for your wedding our list please contact us ASAP so we investigate! A complete list of wedding officiant - $ 80 ( Bakersfield ) QR Code Link to this Post ; Departments... Kyle delights in collaborating with couples and wedding officiant bakersfield their ceremony unforgettable this Post local Justices the. We have investigated all of them personally and only make recommendations on Officiants... Means a lot to some couples limits of Bakersfield creed and background, professional fun! County, give wedding officiant securely through the Bash for who will marry you regular wedding officiant bakersfield and try... Can help you create a wedding officiant 30 minutes prior to the start of the little! Who can perform your wedding or event investigated all of them personally and only make recommendations selected. 8:00Am-5:00Pm Mon … wedding Ceremonies arrival of wedding ceremony full of memories weddingsbybarbara @ yahoo.com “ i am Licensed!