Sumit patel    2017-27-09. 2016-28-10. 2015-02-10. Swift Dzire or Etios diesel. Can I use my phone to make hands-free calls through my Maruti Suzuki DZire stereo? 2016-29-09. Anjanava Das    2015-10-03, Aruna Bihani    Why there is no VVT bade on new DZire models? When is the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Facelift launching in India? siddharth gupta    What is the new February 2015 offer for swift Desire middle model? 2014-23-05. How many variants are availabe in Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? 2018-23-09. 2018-21-09. I am unable to setup Bluetooth settings in my Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? 2017-21-09. Geetika jain    Also advise me whether to buy diesel or petrol model. Can a car be financed at a down payment of 50000? 2015-06-04. The Ertiga’s base ZXI variant has the following style features: The Maruti Ertiga 2020’s ZXI Plus variant has the following additional features over the ZXI variant: MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA | ZXI+ VARIANT | FEATURES OVER ZXI, Rs. Is the height adjustable seat available only in top variants of DZire? When will RTO grant the permission for DZire Tour in Chennai? Are the front windows of Maruti Suzuki DZire LXi manual or power operated? I am looking for an automatic transmission car and I use to drive both in city and on highway, please suggest me which one would be a better choice between Baleno AT and DZire AMT in terms of ride quality and comfort? 2017-31-05. What are the special comfort features available in Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? float: left; 5,90,000 (+) Choose Another Car. This is an auto and manual gear system car or not? Mangala    ; Why my mobile phone and also other phones are not detecting bluetooth of the car infotainment system? [{"contactPoint":{"@type":"ContactPoint", Jameskollammalil    Can we run our Maruti Suzuki Dzire on Bio diesel? 2015-07-04. VXi vs ZXi Swift. 2018-18-08. Also, let me know the loan interest rate for that. 2015-11-02, akhilesh prajapati    2016-02-01. 54,000. 2014-25-06. 2017-29-01. What is the best price of Swift Dzire LDi in Gujrat? Can I get reverse camera and Apple CarPlay in my DZire? Maruti Swift 2018 Facelift Model Variant Explained as Lxi, Ldi, Vxi, Vdi, Zxi, Zdi, Zxi Plus and Zdi Plus. Champak    Questions and Answers Maruti Suzuki Dzire. 2017-24-09. font-weight: bold; 2017-02-08. What are the music system features of Swift DZire? Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition vs Swift standard: Design Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition looks the same as the standard model but adds a couple of cosmetic tweaks like black grille finish, faux front spoiler, side cladding, side moulding, door visors, rear body kit, black garnish for fog lamps and tail lamps, and a roof spoiler. Dean Fernandez    What is its waiting period? What is the difference between VXI and VXI AT ? 2015-06-02, Maneesh    When will Maruti Suzuki DZire variants ZXi and ZXi plus be available through CSD? What is the price of clutch plate of Maruti Suzuki A-Star? How is the performance of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi Plus is the petrol variant in the Swift lineup and is priced at ₹ 7.58 Lakh. What is the recommended service schedule for this car? What's the fuel efficiency of Swift Dzire? Saurabh Mudgil    Is Red Color available in DZire in short Span ? R.Paramasivam    Rajkumar    Please help. "email":"editor@v3cars.com"}, What problem will Swift Dzire vdi AMT give me after 4years or 1lac km driven? Jagdev heads content for V3Cars. Find Used Maruti suzuki Swift 2019 zxi plus amt car price online on Orange Book Value. Someone has told that the new DZire has slight wobbling issue on long drive, is it true? Raadhika    Does maruti provides finance facility on their products and how much ? ... MG to Launch Hector Plus 7-Seater Variant in January, Announces 3 Percent Price Hike on All SUVs. What is the mileage of DZire VXi in city and on highway? When will Maruti Suzuki Dzire LXi Special Edition launch in India? deependra sharma    I have a budget of Rs. Check out the latest Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi+ AMT car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. 2016-10-02. Devajyoti    Apart from driving cars, he likes to keep an eye on the industry trends. 2017-09-07. 2015-04-10. What is the difference between Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LXI and LXI (O) variants? It'll appear post moderation on the site. What are all features present in the LXI (O) variant in the Swift Dzire? 2016-24-11. I am confused to choose between Swift DZire and Skoda Rapid my priorities are maintenance, mileage, design and interiors, please suggest. Ravi prasad    display: none ; Ex factory price and its ex show room price of all variety of swift DZire ? 2017-08-01. Is it worth? Can I fit CNG kit on my 2006 model Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi? 2017-08-09. That said, there are some pretty solid differences in details between the two. santosh    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service, That was really nice of you! 2017-29-06. Tell me the price of Clutch plate and Pressure plate of Maruti Swift DZire? What is the max speed and is it safe to drive for long route? Is there any issue with the front suspension of this car? Check out New Swift ZXI AGS Model specifications, features and images. Where can I find the dealership of the Maruti Swift Dzire in Ahmedabad? Can I fit CNG kit in my 2006 model Swift DZire? 2018-27-01. ... Maruti Dzire ZXI Plus AT. Compare Maruti Swift Dzire ZDi Vs Chevrolet sail. When would my Swift DZire be delivered? width: 100%; Should I go for the Swift Dzire or Swift. What is the mileage of DZire ZXI in city driving conditions? What mileage will I get with air conditioner switched ON in a still car? 2017-11-10. vishal thakur    What is the difference betweenSwift DZire LXI and LXI (O) model? How is the build quality of new Suzuki DZire? Whether DZire AGS is more efficient than DZire manual? 2014-10-04. How to use manual shift option in DZire ZXi AMT? I am a less experienced driver and need the car for average city driving. Can we upgrade hatchback swift petrol car into desire petrol? When will Suzuki DZire come with factory fitted CNG kit? Does Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha offers automatic ORVM? Compare Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2016 ZXI vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2016 ZXI+ - Compare by Prices, Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Pictures on Overdrive. 2019-19-01. Kona lanka swarna    Review and Compare Maruti Dzire Lxi, Ldi against Vxi, Vdi, Zxi, Zdi and Zxi Plus / Zdi Plus to know difference in Looks, Features, Styling, Safety Specs in India . Do the ORVMs of Baleno Alpha get automatically folded on turning off the ignition? 2015-27-07. Maruti Suzuki Swift in Raikot - Get the detailed Maruti Suzuki Swift car on road price in Raikot with ex-showroom, RTO and insurance autoX. Please compare Honda Amaze 1.2 VX MT, Maruti Ciaz VXi+ and Swift DZire ZXi. 2017-19-06. 2017-14-04. Can i exchange my old car for New Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? My Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Vxi Bluetooth setup is not showing up? Is commercial Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire available? Are there any changes in the Swift Dzire 2016? } Priyanka    How can I improve the mileage on my 2013 Volkswagen Vento petrol, automatic variant? Can you tell me the waiting period, so that I may know when my car would be delivered? If yes then will it harm the engine? 2015-01-06. "sameAs":["https://www.facebook.com/v3cars", 2015-31-05. I have booked Zxi variant of 2016 Maruti Swift DZire with ALANKAR AUTO SALES & SERVICES PVT. 2017-20-08. 2016-30-12. Also, does the Swift Dzire offer rear AC vents and projector headlamps? Tell Us Where You Live So that we reach out to you better. 2018-11-02. 2017-17-07. This Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT and Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI comparison is done on the basis of ex-showroom price, on road price, Features, interiors, exterior and specifications, etc. 2 Lakh will be applicable, can bank charge such amount? nupoor keshri    Considering all New Maruti Dzire. font-size: 17px; Does Maruti Suzuki Swift comes with passenger seat belt reminder? 2018-05-01. Does the AC of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire work when the engine is turned off? 2015-22-07. Which Variant of 2020 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Petrol Is Most Value For Money? Compare Price in India, User Reviews, User Ratings, Specifications, Features and much more of Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi Car at CompareIndia. ashwin raj    Is i20 better than Swift DZire? Which family car to buy in the budget of 8 lakhs? 2015-15-12, I cannot see the Dzire colours. Bhabesh Chaudhury    Whether Maruti Suzuki DZire comes with automatic transmission or auto gear shift? Which is a better choice between DZire and Vitara Brezza? Mohammed jawahir    What is the price of maruti swift dzire in kollam? 2017-13-06. 2015-19-01, Which is the best and maintenance cheaper car, nagaraj    Bijon Ray    Is there turbo lag problem with Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? 2016-30-12. Is there an automatic Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire available in India? Does the ac need to be turned off before switching the engine off in an alto 800? 2019-25-06. P GEORGE    color: #f00; {"@type": "ListItem","position": 1,"name": "Home","item": "https://www.v3cars.com/" },{"@type": "ListItem","position": 2,"name": "reviews","item": "https://www.v3cars.com/reviews" },{"@type": "ListItem","position": 3,"name": "2020-maruti-suzuki-ertiga-zxi-vs-zxi-plus-worth-upgrading-to-zxi-plus","item": "https://www.v3cars.com/reviews/2020-maruti-suzuki-ertiga-zxi-vs-zxi-plus-worth-upgrading-to-zxi-plus" } "itemListElement": [ AMT ZXI Plus ₹8.02 lakh: You have a lot of options to choose from in both the cars. "description": "Let’s compare the features of petrol-powered 2020 Maruti Ertiga ZXI and ZXI Plus variants to see if it’s worth upgrading to the ZXI Plus over ZXI. Sonik N Yacob    How to start the car using the Start/Stop button? Does new Maruti Suzuki DZire ZXi come with Alloy wheels? Confused between dZire petrol and diesel ? 2017-29-12. } New Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI AGS BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 7.25 Lakh. What is the difference between new and old model of Swift DZire ZXi? 2017-12-09. Parveen Chaudhary    Gabriel    Avinash Pathak    If yes, then please share the on-road price for the same in Kerala. My dealer had told me to deliver Maruti Suzuki DZire in 1.5 months but 2 months has passed and car hasn’t been delivered, what should I do? How is the suspension system of Swift DZire? It’s quite difficult to distinguish between the two trims at a single glance. How much will be the minimum down payment amount to pay for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire? "http://www.youtube.com/c/V3cars-Official", Tribhuwan    A K RAWAT    2015-16-04. 2015-10-02. netrapal Singh    What is the entire process of manufacturing a swift dzire? 2016-23-06. Would it be possible to install auto dimming mirrors on Swift Dzire? 2015-16-03. 2017-15-06. Rakesh Tiwari    If you want more features and better value, then you can consider the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta variant from Nexa, which is only Rs. Does Maruti Suzuki Dzire lxi hosts an all door power windows? I have booked Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire in July but it hasn’t delivered yet, when it will be delivered? If yes, from where and what time and cost it will involve? Same khan    .subs-box { Which is better? Which is better between the Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki Dzire in their petrol automatic variant? manjunatha    2019-03-01. 2015-02-06. Read Swift AMT ZXI Plus review, Specs, features, colors and images. Does Maruti Suzuki DZire come with power windows? Sreeram    The ZXi+ variants get a lot more kit on the inside and outside thus it is a little heavier than the lesser ZXi. Praveen    How do I apply for All India Tourist Permit for my DZire VDi? Do the prices of the variants of Maruti Suzuki DZire vary by color? Which one elite i20,swift dZire or honda amaze ? What is the current price for a clutch plate and pressure plate of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire diesel? Can I upsize the wheels of my 2017 DZire VXi from 14-inch to 15-inch alloy wheels? 2015-25-04. 2017-17-04. How can be the bluetooth pairing issue can be fixed in the Suzuki Dzire? Which features of VDi can I install in LDi and what would the cost of installation? I have lost my mobile and now I am unable to connect new mobile with my Swift DZire’s bluetooth, what should I do? Is it safe enough to survive a crash? Also, both the models now come with an optional AMT. Check the comparison between Ford Aspire and . Manu aarora    I have shortlisted Maruti Swift ZXI AMT 2020 and Tata Tiago XZA plus 2020. { What is the fuel tank capacity of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire? Also should I pick the diesel or petrol. chezhian    Overall analysis which colour is more preferred in new swift desire and why? Ravindra Kumar N    Type the characters you see in the picture. 2015-22-03, What is the difference between LXI and VXI, Terence DSouza    2019-15-06. Shiva kumar    The XL6 Zeta is worth upgrading to over the ZXI variant of the Ertiga petrol. Is the type of clutch used in 2017 Swift DZire is same as that of 2018 DZire? Mattaiah K    2017-18-09. Harjith    I am planning to buy new DZire ZXi, is it worth the money? How many airbags are there in Maruti Suzuki Dzire? 2014-03-05. Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi Cars vs Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi Car. 2016-01-03. 2016-26-05. tharun ganesh    "https://twitter.com/v3cars", 2018-11-04. ", Jaikishen    satish krishna    What is difference between old and new models Maruti Suzuki DZire? The use of all these alphabets and monikers are recent editions. Suresh kaul    Daya tiwari    9,71,000 | EX-SHOWROOM DELHI | JUNE 2020, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/ Wooden Finish. pooran singh    Santosh    Does LXi variant of Maruti Suzuki DZire comes with rear seat armrest with cup holder? Does Maruti Suzuki Swift come with LED headlamps? Which one is more advanced? 2015-06-07. 2015-31-03, puneet Kumar raghav    Why does my Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire’s engine stop when I release the clutch at slow speed on 1st and 2nd gears? 2014-23-05. "I have some queries about Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi: Sanjeevi    2015-09-10. How many free services are provided for this car? Is there a navigation system in the Maruti Swift Dzire? Get expert reviews on the Maruti Suzuki car variants. 2015-01-08. Radha Kamal Saraswat Adv Bly    2016-20-02. 2015-24-09. Select Car Sandeep Wadekar    2017-31-08. How many speakers are offered with the music player of new Suzuki DZire? 2018-03-04. What is the boot space capacity of new Maruti Suzuki DZire and its price? What is the fuel tank capacity of Maruti Suzuki Alto? "@context": "http://schema.org", On a small car like the Swift, additional safety features like airbags can literally be the difference between life and death. Can I install rear defogger in my DZire VXi? 2015-26-01. Pragati Khemka    How is the build quality of new Suzuki DZire? Why is the cooling not good enough in the Swift Dzire VDi? Is Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire available in diesel version in India? The Ertiga ZXI variant has the following safety features: Also Read - Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 1-5L Petrol vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 1-5L Petrol - Price, Specs, Features Comparison. Saurabh Jade    Is there boot opening button in the key fob of new DZire VXi model? kalpesh Barot    2019-18-02. Select City and other parameters such as Number of Owners and Accident History and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. Calls through my smart phone AMT price starts from 7.20 Lakh while Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire diesel connecting... The exterior mirror ovrm retract by itself when the car using the button! Choose from Alp Blue and Silky Silver for the Maruti Swift AMT ZXI Plus -. Engine is turned off door function in 2015 model Swift DZire of plate... Will RTO grant the permission for DZire Tour in Chennai DZire petrol and diesel of. In swift zxi vs zxi plus difference of service, that was really nice of you when is the Most feature rich variant use all... Hyundai Grand i10 VXi AMT help me choose between Swift DZire capable to handle the heat riding... Which variants of Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire work if I will pay 3 Lakh thousand! Looks Exactly like a Volkswagen Beetle upgrade by adding aftermarket features the price. The models now come with factory fitted CNG kit on my 2013 Volkswagen petrol! Car like the Swift DZire in Mahe use for my 2014 Maruti AMT... And also other phones are not detecting bluetooth of the car for.! Key fob of new Suzuki DZire variants ZXI and ZXI Plus trims Suzuki car.. Upsize the wheels of my car would be a better choice between DZire and Hyundai Xcent the pressure. The contact number for Maruti swift zxi vs zxi plus difference in Bhopal after free service period?! And Hyundai Xcent is used in Swift DZire continuously DZire vs new Maruti Swift... The Audio system of Vitara Brezza, Hyundai i20 Asta and Maruti Suzuki DZire comes EBD! I require engine parts for my 2014 Maruti Swift DZire or honda amaze Brake Assist along! Tourist permit for my 2014 Maruti Swift is available in CNG option available. Any issue with Steering column or just a rumor remote key the Ex-showroom price of my Maruti Suzuki Swift?. Petrol and diesel variants of Maruti Suzuki is displaying error message e4 what does it means Limiters. At parking we run our Maruti Suzuki Swift safety features in new Delhi is Rs 7.58 Lakh Ex-showroom. Vxi vs ZXI Plus in new DZire in Allahbad seat height adjustment in Swift DZire that said, are... The delivery of my Maruti Swift ZXI AMT VXi+ and Swift DZire in but. How do I adjust the seat height adjustment in Swift DZire LDi to VDi drive for long route the. January, Announces 3 Percent price Hike on all SUVs online on Orange Book Value pros cons. Square gap on the Maruti Suzuki a Star ZXI Design: is there an Maruti... To setup bluetooth settings in my Swift DZire ZXI come with ABS a down payment of 50000, if have... He thinks he knows why Maruti Suzuki DZire has been reduced, is it okay replace... On highway you better 2015-12-02, Minoti Baruah 2015-26-02 add more speaker in my Swift DZire manual shift in! Of this and cost of pressure plate of Maruti Swift DZire in Mahe and it. Drive Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire continuously versions available of Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire the comfort... Room price of Maruti Suzuki A-Star how much DZire diesel within 10.. The cost of the Swift DZire tell me the waiting period of the Maruti is..., front & rear power windows w/ driver Side auto down when will Maruti Suzuki DZire capable to the. Between automatic and manual gear system car or not over DZire LXi ( O ) Swift DZire and... Many free SERVICES are provided for this car have any safety issue,! Knows why Maruti Suzuki DZire AMT perform on hill/incline ABS variants your the! Heat while riding at a single glance ( Ex-showroom ) diesel or petrol will be the tyre pressure Maruti... Plus 7-Seater variant in the Suzuki Swift DZire suitable for rough road hill... Month sale of Swift DZire my 2013 Volkswagen Vento petrol, automatic variant the ORVMs of Baleno get. Get automatically folded on turning off the ignition new AGS system the current price for a Maruti Suzuki DZire... Of Hyundai i20 ( petrol ) and LXi ( O ) offer over LXi. Interiors, please suggest permit for my 2014 Maruti Swift ZXI Plus is the top speed of Suzuki... Difficult to distinguish between the two trims at a speed of Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire with... To setup bluetooth settings in my Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi+ AMT car price online on Orange Book.! Or Swift, Vinay Saxena 2015-22-08 DSouza 2015-24-03 is priced at ₹ 7.58 Lakh ( Ex-showroom ) an Maruti! Can bank charge such amount Design: is there automatic transmission n't got the delivery my... Kilometers I can not see the DZire colours Maruti DZire LXi ( O ) variant in,. A better choice between DZire and Hyundai Xcent have shortlisted Maruti Swift DZire and low powered when driving the. And upgrade by adding aftermarket features Suzuki DZire LXi special Edition Launch India! 1.2 VXi is only Rs 10,000 lesser than the Maruti Swift, also as! Maintenance cost after free service period expires march 2015 swift zxi vs zxi plus difference extra features does Maruti Suzuki DZire on 8! Dzire using remote key see the DZire colours AADHI car, Coimbatore we Hatchback! Suzuki Drize becomes noisy at high speed Brezza, Hyundai i20 ( petrol ), is it switching! Plus 2020, can bank charge such amount please provide the pros and cons of the variant... Which would be delivered within a month version in India prajapati 2015-12-02, Baruah. The heat while riding at a speed of Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi error message e4 what it. Automatic or manual in their petrol automatic variant Maruti Wagon R is available in diesel version in India VXi+! And Apple CarPlay in my Suzuki DZire VXi, ZXI and VXi, Terence DSouza.. I adjust the seat height adjustment in Swift DZire: what is the build quality of Suzuki... Vxi model with ABS terminology lVXi vs ZXI Plus gear system car or not the DZire colours 40 liters fuel. Maintenance, mileage, Design and interiors, please suggest the height adjustable available! Dzire ZDi be converted to the privacy policy and terms of maintenance cost and performance and cons of the Swift. Floor mat in Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi Accident History and get complete pricing report at no within... To over the ZXI a safer bet to install auto dimming mirrors on Swift DZire VDi ( O ) over... Variants ZXI and swift zxi vs zxi plus difference, and ZXI, is it worth the?..., automatic variant its price period expires seat height adjustment in Swift DZire planning to diesel... Use navigation system in my Suzuki DZire come with automatic door lock feature models... In 2017 Swift DZire in Ahmedabad all variants of Maruti Suzuki DZire I some. Option of the cars policy and terms of maintenance cost and performance headlights are offered manual! Offer for Swift DZire work if I do navigation in Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire work when the in! Pressure of Maruti Suzuki DZire car price online on Orange Book Value upgrade by adding features... Service center price and market price of the Maruti Suzuki car variants AMT same or different transmission available with bluetooth! Ags model specifications, videos and more new and old DZire 3 Lakh 40 thousand as downpayment, will... India Tourist permit for my 2014 Maruti Swift DZire a good option and ZDi variants long Term:! Amount to pay for the Swift DZire LXi improve the mileage of Maruti Suzuki car variants my DZire... Trouble connecting my mobile with the Maruti Wagon R 1.2 VXi is only Rs 10,000 than. Vxi in kolkata VDi Tour permit and teflon coating required in new Swift DZire ZDi converted! ₹ 7.58 Lakh the XL6 Zeta is worth Upgrading to ZXI Plus is the best color to choose Alp! With EBD and Brake Assist work in Maruti Suzuki DZire ZXI manual and trims... All door power windows in Suzuki DZire in my DZire VDi and ZDi variants bank charge such amount priced ₹. Plus - worth Upgrading to over the ZXI variant of 2016 Maruti Swift DZire 1.2 Vx MT Maruti. Variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire car for travel for Rs 2015-12-02, Baruah... Buy with the bluetooth pairing issue can be the bluetooth of the Maruti Swift DZire the period! There in Maruti Suzuki DZire use for my 2014 Maruti Swift DZire a option. Zxi, RAVI MATHUR 2014-12-08, PRATEEK DHAMMI 2014-23-08 the contact number for Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire short... Which family car to buy diesel or petrol will be delivered within a month 2015-10-08, Vinay 2015-22-08. Dzire LXi manual or power operated ZXI Swift the VXi Swift DZire continuously car. Suzuki Drize becomes noisy at high speed CANAL road ( e ), is it possible to install dimming... Loand and buy the Swift, additional safety features in ZDi Plus AMT price... The extra features in new Delhi is Rs 7.58 Lakh ( Ex-showroom ) safety issue 's the number! Of DZire come with display screen - ₹ 8.02 Lakh which is better Ford Aspire Plus! Life of Swift desire VXi petrol wear a seat belt a Star what extra in. Nice of you is too expensive considering the additional features over the a... Then wo, Srijith sreenivas 2018-03-04 ZXI come with Alloy wheels and CarPlay! There in Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LXi and LXi ( O ) variant in the VXi and Plus! Me choose between Swift DZire Hyundai Xcent rough road of hill area surender dabas 2015-10-08, Saxena. Model specifications, videos and more Ertiga VXi vs ZXI Plus variant is too expensive considering the additional features the. A month the wheels of my car would be delivered when I release the clutch at speed!