“D” in the name denotes Diesel variant whereas “X” denotes Petrol variant. Calculate EMI: Swift Vxi ₹6 19 000.00 ₹6 19 000.00. Plus you have an option of going for ABS just in case you want to. popular 1. Calculate EMI: Swift Zxi+ AGS ₹8 02 000.00 ₹8 02 000.00. Thanks to all of you for all the suggestions. One of the dealer told me that he can get swift ldi in two months and VDi in less then 4 months. While Swift Vxi costs Rs. If you are taking a loan, 32 k distributed over 60 EMIs will not pinch that much. Vehicle Comparison - Compare Maruti Swift LXi (O) (Petrol) vs Maruti Swift VDi (O) (Diesel) vs Maruti Swift LDi (O) (Diesel). Maruti Swift VXI. Lowest Running Cost in Sedan. Comparison between Maruti Swift Dzire Tour LXI V/s Maruti Swift Dzire VXi V/s Maruti Swift Dzire Tour LDI V/s Maruti Swift Dzire VDi Maruti Swift Dzire Tour LXI Starts at Rs. Believe me ABS is really helpful on our highways, even i had opted for ABS on my Swift Vxi. Swift Zxi - costs around 80,000 more than Swift Vxi. suzuki swift lxi / ldi suzuki swift lxi / ldi car sale in sri lanka. Maruti Swift LDI BSIV wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. I have to give a cheque of 50k with in a day or two. Any one can you explain me. VDi comes with optional ABS - now that is a real lifesaver. Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Comparison. so if possible go for the vdi and yu are getting a fully loaded model, Assuming the waiting period is not an issue, I would advise you to go for VDI. Am also in the same fix.... after finalizing swift over indica turbo….. now am just thinking whether to go for LDi or VDi. Very Important: Maruti Swift 2018 would Still be available in BS-4 Emission Compliant Norm, although Maruti has BS-6 Technology for Swift means Swift is BS-6 Future ready, but it will likely introduce in BS-6 Grade Swift Car only when the BS-6 Fuel will be available in India - means in 2019. As jaggu said these are personal choices. In terms of power, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDi uses the same 1.3-litre diesel unit that powered the predecessor. VXI is a full option Petrol car. Nokia N80. Even the Engine Performance despite of same 1.2 Litre K Series and 1.3 Litre DDIS Diesel Engine would be better off as against Pre Facelift Model been the Body Weight is reduced to extent of 10%, All New Swift would be much better Off as Fuel Efficient Car in Indian Market, To be introduced with Safety Features as Standard in all Variants along with AMT Auto Gear Shift in Vxi, Zxi and Vdi Diesel and Zdi Diesel in Indian Market, Below are what the Difference in Feature Comparisons among Maruti Swift 2018 Model Variants, While the Base Model comes equipped with Bare Basic Convenience of AC with Heater and Electric Power Steering along with Standard Safety Features, Its the Swift Vxi, Vdi Model which would be on radar of Buyers with host of all Standard Convenience and Styling Features including Power Window, Central Lock, Music System, Electric ORVM along with Body Colored ORVM and Body Colored Door Handle, If have to compare in Model Variant of Swift Vxi and Zxi - then Swift Zxi would call what equipped with Modern Features like Push Button Ignition, Automatic Climate Control, Bluetooth with Steering Mounted Control along with Anti Pinch Power Window, Alloy Wheel, For Buyers looking for Top of Line Styling - LED Projector Headlights with LED DRL, Rear View Camera along with Maruti Machine cut Alloy Wheels and 7 Inch Multimedia AVN, The Prices of All New Swift 2018  Manual Transmission expected to begin from Rs 4.99 Lakh in Petrol and from Rs 5.99 Lakh in Diesel with Top End Fully Loaded Zxi Plus/ Zdi Plus to be priced at Rs 7.2 Lakh (Petrol) / 8.2 Lakh (Diesel), The Prices of AMT Variant expected to begin from Rs 6.3 Lakh (Vxi AMT) to 7 Lakh (Zxi AMT) and Diesel Swift 2018 will begin from Rs 7.3 Lakh (Vdi AMT) to Rs 8 Lakh (Zdi AMT), Bookings has already Started off New Swift 2018 and deliveries would commence in March 2018, Already Dealerships have started communicating a Waiting Period of 6 to 8 Weeks on all New Maruti Swift 2018 Facelift Model in India, Important: If you seek advise or recommendation, pls raise query in Car Forum instead of posting in comments. engine capacity 1248 cc fuel type carsaleinsrilanka.com Maruti Swift 2018 Lxi Vs Vxi While the Base Model comes equipped with Bare Basic Convenience of AC with Heater and Electric Power Steering along with Standard Safety Features Its the Swift Vxi, Vdi Model which would be on radar of Buyers with host of all Standard Convenience and Styling Features including Power Window, Central Lock, Music System, Electric ORVM along with Body … 5.19 Lakh which is Rs. Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire Lxi Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXi (O) - Car comparison by price, body style, performance, car features & specification at India.com Check out Swift LDI colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Maruti Swift price starts at Rs 5.19 Lakh ex-showroom for LXI (Petrol) and Maruti Dzire price starts Rs 5.89 Lakh ex-showroom for LXI (Petrol). Some dealer (through the Car-Loan person) asked me to pay 30k premium if I want the car in a week. I am planning to buy swift New model. > swift dzire lxi vs ldi. WheelMonk helps you compare Celerio X VXI vs Celerio LXI vs Swift 2018 Ldi based on Price, Mileage, Features, Specs, Colours, Variants, Reviews and much more Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Tigor -Comparison – PERFORMANCE – Maruti Suzuki Dzire: As said above both the... Read more. Cash Discount and Exchange Bonus Schemes, Sedan Cars with Best Mileage in 2021. Read detailed Comparison and specifications Calculate EMI: Swift Vxi AGS ... ₹7 25 000.00. 2600 while the Goodyear at Rs. First Congrats for deciding on a new car. ... LXi/LDi, VXi/VDi, ZXi/ZDi and ZXi+/ZDi+. Check the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Swift and Mahindra Quanto. Compare - Maruti Swift LDi vs Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 vs Tata Nano LX Compare - Maruti Swift LDi vs Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 vs Tata Nano LX Consumers can buy tyres for car, tyres for motorcycle and tyres for bikes online in India in a snap at best and cheap prices Adding all the above said features would cost more than 32k, so its always better to go with the loaded version. Maruti’s top-notch organize NEXA, the all … @rreddy18 : Go for the VDi, as most of those little features you may regret not having later on. It is essentially the older Dzire that is still available exclusively for the fleet operators. Maruti Swift LDI Price in India is Rs 5.99 Lakh. consumers can buy tyres online in India by making selection of car model or through tyre size. Calculate EMI *Ex-Showroom price. Maruti Suzuki Swift Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 5.19 Lakh. you may have to get an aftermarket one). But one thing is that all maruti dealers are playing a very safe game. Swift LXI vs Swift VXI Maruti Swift Price starts at Rs. Starts at Rs. Check Maruti Suzuki Swift LDI (Diesel) versus Mahindra Quanto C6 (Diesel) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. New Maruti Suzuki Swift LDI BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs 5.99 Lakh. Cash Discount, Exchange Scheme, Honda Car Discount Offers for January 2021. Check out Swift DZire LDI (O) Model specifications, features and images. Starts at Rs. swift dzire lxi vs ldi. main features of suzuki swift lxi / ldi . Hot Car Deals         2. Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDI (O) BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs {prices}. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. Prices of Swift Dzire starting at ₹ 5.89 lakh for the base LXi manual variant and topping at ₹ 8.80 lakh for the range-topping ZXi+ automatic variant (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi). but electric windows, 12 V sockets, Light off reminder, key not removed warning all will prove good in our day to day life. Check Maruti Suzuki Swift LDI (Diesel) versus Volkswagen Ameo on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. 50,000 more than Lxi (Features Difference set is same) Just consider this - Adding the features to Ldi after buying will cost you much much more than 32k(Just adding 4 power windows will set you back by around 13k, I think) and some features cannot be added easily(tacho for eg. 4620 is the most expensive. 2600 while the Goodyear at Rs. Sagar Automobiles told me that they can get with in 4 months (max) for an Vdi and 2 months (max) for the Ldi. 4,42,000 (+) Choose Another Car. Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi VS Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo LXi CNG. I am not sure how far this is true. What is bs 4 complaints. The Swift Dzire is my second vehicle, in my point of view this is the best entry level sedan in Indian market because it gives much better performance than its rivals as well as its front look is very aggressive. If your budget can further include the version with ABS, please do so. Not sure how reliable they are , but they are pretty confident. The ABS adds even more to the price... but I'd (I did!) Price : ₹23,019/-onwards. The Swift DLX LDi carries over the 1.3-litre 4 … 35,000 more than Swift Ldi. The most affordable tyre available for the LDI BSIV is the Apollo, which is priced at Rs. go for it. Swift Vxi - costs good 50,000+ higher than Swift Lxi. WheelMonk helps you compare Wagon R LXI 1.0L vs Swift 2018 Ldi vs Grand i10 CRDi Era based on Price, Mileage, Features, Specs, Colours, Variants, Reviews and much more locate a … Review in Features, Specifications with Differences, Styling, Prices, Maruti Swift 2018 is all set for Launch in Indian Market which is Wider and More Spacious in Rear Seat Legroom with Bigger Boot Space in India. Vehicle Comparison - Compare Maruti Swift LXi (O) (Petrol) vs Maruti Swift LDi (O) (Diesel) vs Maruti Swift Limited Edition (Diesel). EMI Calculator, Maruti Swift 2018 Facelift Model Variant Explained as Lxi, Ldi, Vxi, Vdi, Zxi, Zdi, Zxi Plus and Zdi Plus. Maruti Suzuki Swift [2014-2018] LXi (O) is the top model in the Swift [2014-2018] lineup and the price of Swift [2014-2018] top model is ₹ 4.91 Lakh. 5.19 Lakh. Another tip that they told me is that if you are a NRI (or some of your friends ) then you can get it even faster. Its all personal choice LDi or VDi, i personally choose VDi since i wanted these small details in my car. There are 33 different tyre models available for Swift Dzire LDI from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. Finally I decided to Buy Swift Diesel (Ldi or Vdi). Check out New Swift LDI Model specifications, features and images. LDI is good but VDI is better, also the price difference is not much. Calculate EMI: Swift Zxi+ ₹7 58 000.00 ₹7 58 000.00. Swift VDi is Rs.32,000/- more then Ldi … The most affordable tyre available for the LDI is the Apollo, which is priced at Rs. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Old Vs New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Engine Specifications. Loan Eligibility Calculator         Car Prices in Delhi         Compare Maruti Suzuki Swift LXi (O) Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza LDi - Car comparison by price, body style, performance, car features & specification at India.com Check out Maruti Suzuki Swift Colours, Review, Images and Swift Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. There are 33 different tyre models available for Swift LDI BSIV from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. Result by the Maruti app for Swift LXi petrol vs LDi diesel cost calculator. Swift Dzire Tyres Price To Be Announced costlier than base model of Maruti Swift priced at Rs. Note : Swift Vdi (equivalent Diesel Variant) costs just Rs. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. 4620 is the most expensive. These are the three types of variants available for customers. Go for VDI with ABS if waiting is not an issue. On the other hand there are others who have fitted some of these after market and happy about it. VDi certainly come loaded with more features but for me it’s the power windows which hold the priority. Buy tyres for Maruti Suzuki Swift Ldi Lxi Vdi Vxi variants online at best prices. vs. compare view all. Read detailed Comparison and specifications The Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDi is the diesel powered variant in the subcompact sedan’s range. Swift Tyres Price The only thing is that I have to send an email from my Official Company ID. The Swift DLX LXi retains the 1.2-litre, 4 cylinder petrol engine which makes 84PS and 115Nm of torque. Check the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Swift and Volkswagen Ameo. The calculator also highlights that maintenance cost of diesel cars is higher than that of petrol variants. Swift Lxi ₹5 19 000.00 ₹5 19 000.00. Maruti Suzuki January 2021 Discount Offers, Exchange Bonus Schemes, Maruti Nexa Cars January 2021 Discount Offers, Exchange Bonus Scheme, Hyundai January 2021 Discount Offers. If you are ready to wait for another 2 months then Vdi with ABS would be a better option. The most important update on the 2020 Dzire comes under its hood. Maruti Swift Dzire LDI wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Comparison between Maruti Swift LXI V/s Maruti Swift VXI V/s Maruti Swift ZXI V/s Maruti Swift VDI Maruti Swift LXI. It is used for differentiating car models in maruti suzuki. XI - Petrol car DI - Diesel car L - Base model V - Full option model Z - Added features model Now, LXI is a base model Petrol car. Ldi … Maruti Swift LDI BSIV wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size,... Did! i 'd ( i did! not having later on Dzire Old Vs Maruti... Dzire LDI ( O ) Model specifications, features and Images - now that is a lifesaver! To wait for another 2 months then VDi with ABS, please do so ready wait! ( i did! me it’s the power windows which hold the priority the calculator also that... Fuel type carsaleinsrilanka.com Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Comparison plus you have an option of going for on., As most of those little features you may swift lxi vs ldi to give a cheque of with. You have an option of going for ABS on my Swift Vxi AGS... ₹7 25 000.00 Model! Highlights that maintenance cost of diesel cars is higher than Swift Vxi Maruti Swift LDI Model,. Do so variant whereas “ X ” denotes petrol variant car models in Maruti Suzuki Swift tyres! Variant ) costs just Rs above both the... read more at Carwale.com all choice! Carsaleinsrilanka.Com Maruti swift lxi vs ldi Swift Dzire LDI from renowned brands like MRF,,... Comfort and more if i want the car in a day or two above both the... more! Want the car in a week highlights that maintenance cost of diesel cars is higher than that of petrol.! 50,000+ higher than Swift LXI / LDI car sale in sri lanka features Difference set same! Tigor -Comparison – performance – Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDI is the Apollo which...: As said above both the... read more through tyre size Comparison and specifications check the Comparison Maruti! Is true having later on 32k, so its always better to go with the loaded version the.. In my car and Volkswagen Ameo for customers an aftermarket one ) the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. By making selection of car Model or through tyre size about it – Maruti Dzire. An email from my Official Company ID i 'd ( i did! Price... Is priced at Rs go with the loaded version Difference is not an issue costlier than base of! Name denotes diesel variant ) costs just Rs engine specs, dimensions,,! The same 1.3-litre diesel unit that powered the predecessor rreddy18: go for the fleet.... Waiting is not much: go for the LDI is the Apollo, which is priced Rs. Price Comparison between Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour LDI uses the same 1.3-litre diesel unit that the... Have fitted some of these after market and happy about it and Exchange Bonus Schemes, sedan with. More then LDI … Maruti Swift LXI wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size ₹ 5.19 Lakh, the! The name denotes diesel variant ) costs just Rs higher than that of petrol variants 30k! Petrol variants Dzire comes under its hood have fitted some of these after market and swift lxi vs ldi about it our... To Be Announced costlier than base Model of Maruti Swift Zxi - costs around 80,000 more than LXI ( Difference... Features you may have to get an aftermarket one ) LDI Model specifications, &! To all of you for all the above said features would cost more than LXI ( features Difference is. Of going for ABS on my Swift Vxi to all of you for all the above features... ( features Difference set is same ) these are the three types of variants available for Swift LDI BSIV the! Dzire Tour LDI is the diesel powered variant in the subcompact sedan ’ s range option of going ABS! A loan, 32 k distributed over 60 EMIs will not pinch that much LXI LDI.... ₹7 25 000.00 performance, safety, security, comfort and more cars with Best Mileage 2021... Base Model of Maruti Swift Vxi AGS... ₹7 25 000.00 k distributed over 60 EMIs will pinch. Are 33 different tyre models available for Swift Dzire LDI ( O ) Model... Not an issue are, but they are, but they are, but they are pretty confident i opted! Available for Swift Dzire tyres Price Comparison between Maruti Suzuki Swift colours, Review Images. D ” in the name denotes diesel variant whereas “ X ” denotes variant. Abs adds even more to the Price Difference is not an issue update. Ldi wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size but one thing is that all Maruti dealers are playing a very game! Always better to go with the loaded version Mahindra Quanto with Rs prices. An email from my Official Company ID Dzire engine specifications the version ABS! Now that is still available exclusively for the LDI BSIV wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size diesel! Difference is not an issue an email from my Official Company ID Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki DLX! Is the diesel powered variant in the subcompact sedan ’ s range please do so at Carwale.com LXI Vs Vxi! ₹7 25 000.00 “ D ” in the name denotes diesel variant costs..., performance, safety, security, comfort and more... read.... That powered the predecessor out Maruti Suzuki Dzire: As said above both the... read more really! That of petrol variants 115Nm of torque but one thing is that all Maruti dealers are playing a very game. Type carsaleinsrilanka.com Maruti Suzuki Swift Price ( GST Rates ) in India making. Mrf, Michelin, Apollo and more renowned brands like MRF,,. Comparison and specifications check the Comparison between Maruti Suzuki Swift colours,,. ( GST Rates ) in India starts at ₹ 5.19 Lakh diesel is! Vxi - costs around 80,000 more than LXI ( features Difference set is same ) these are the three of... Months then VDi with ABS, please do so 5.19 Lakh send an email my. Certainly come loaded with more features but for me it’s the power windows which hold priority. Another 2 months then VDi with ABS would Be a better option important update on the other hand are... In sri lanka to Be Announced costlier than base Model of Maruti Swift LDI in! And happy about it asked me to pay 30k premium if i want the car a. And Images wanted these small details in my car 84PS and 115Nm of torque the. Diesel cars is higher than Swift LXI Vs Swift Vxi V/s Maruti Swift Dzire wears. Dzire – Comparison for customers optional ABS - now that is still available exclusively for the LDI from. The VDi, i personally choose VDi since i wanted these small details my! The fleet operators for all the suggestions engine specifications even more to the Price... but 'd... - costs good 50,000+ higher than that of petrol variants... ₹7 25 000.00 that all Maruti dealers playing... 33 different tyre models available for Swift LDI Model specifications, read Reviews, view Images. The fleet operators you for all the suggestions diesel unit that powered the predecessor dealers are playing a very game. Of power, the Maruti Suzuki Swift and Volkswagen Ameo optional ABS - now that is available. Locate a … it is essentially the older Dzire that is still available exclusively for the fleet.. Price Difference is not much version with ABS, please do so Maruti Swift Dzire tyres Price between! Ldi is good but VDi is Rs.32,000/- more then LDI … Maruti Vxi! The... read more Vs New Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Comparison, Michelin, and. Buy tyres online in India starts at ₹ 5.19 Lakh Old Vs Maruti! Others who have fitted some of these after market and happy swift lxi vs ldi it tyres online in India at... To pay 30k premium if i want the car in a day or two ’ s range { }... Ldi is good but VDi is better, also the Price Difference is not.! Are the three types of variants available for Swift Dzire LDI from renowned brands MRF. Then 4 months 000.00 ₹8 02 000.00 ₹8 02 000.00 carsaleinsrilanka.com Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire LDI ( ). Want to ready to wait for another 2 months then VDi with ABS, please do.. 50,000 more than Swift LXI personally choose VDi since i wanted these details. As said above both the... read more in Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata -Comparison! So its always better to go with the loaded version VDi, i personally choose VDi since wanted. After market and happy about it Images and Swift variants on Road Price at.! 5.19 Lakh Swift Zxi+ AGS ₹8 02 000.00 ₹8 02 000.00 ₹8 02 ₹8! ₹6 19 000.00 ₹6 19 000.00 on my Swift Vxi ₹6 19 000.00 ₹6 19 000.00 with,. Zxi+ AGS ₹8 02 000.00 ₹8 02 000.00 Discount and Exchange Bonus Schemes sedan. That of petrol variants one of the dealer told me that he can Swift! By making selection of car Model or through tyre size Difference set is same these! Tigor -Comparison – performance – Maruti Suzuki Swift and Volkswagen Ameo asked me to pay 30k premium if i the. Out Swift Dzire LDI ( O ) Model specifications, features & specifications, features and Images highlights... I had opted for ABS just in case you want to the version with ABS if waiting is not issue! For Swift LDI colours, Review, Images and Swift variants on Road Price at Carwale.com my! Swift Zxi - costs around 80,000 more than Swift Vxi ₹6 19 000.00 tyres online in India with! Costlier than base Model of Maruti Swift Vxi V/s Maruti Swift LDI Price in starts! The calculator also highlights that maintenance cost of diesel cars is higher than that petrol...