ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. The water purifier market is continuously changing, so we’ve gone through our reviews to ensure our selections are updated every month. It has failed again a few days ago. I am missing it so much. All three unit suffered from a broken (or at least not working) cooling element within about 6 months. Nice design 00 This was...Read more, It's not perfect, but there's a lot to like about it. I don't want to waste money on a new filter because I think it's the container. These large kitchen appliances are the backbone of your kitchen, meant to last you many years. But if you thought that things couldn’t get any better, they just did. Read alot of reviews written by customers that h... Read more. Your trust is our top concern. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunbeam Water Purifier, White at Amazon.com. Once mine died, I flipped off the metal frame off to look at the fan. when I return to the city for a few days in a few weeks one of them will be spent returning and hopefully gaining a new one under its warranty not what I need when on limited time, until then it's water jugs that I dont have room for in the fridge - very disappointed. Sunbeam Customer Service Plus the 4.3 litre capacity means you … This carbon block filter removes the danger of contaminants such as giardia and cryptosporidium as well as filtering out other substances. The filters are actually cheaper than the refrigerator jug type filters and you don't have the delay while it filters. Which is why it’s so versatile. Filtered Water Solutions Twin Under Sink System, This was the best water Purifier & Chiller on the market. There are a few water purifiers worth installing in your home. A small drip of water was coming out.I will never buy sunbeam againWhen they work the filter system was great and the water tasted fantasticEverything from two units beagan leaking about 1-2 months just after warrenty expired. It was replaced around March 2012. How We Rated Them. We researched 10 expert sources and 27,000 consumer reviews to select the top 10 water filters. Bought it from Masters. Quality control? I think, some got stuck in the valve on the way out and is now causing the valve to drip as it has never closed properly since. MYair has a 3-in-1 High Efficiency, Activated Carbon and Pre-Filter that captures 99.7% of 0.3 micron particles or larger on sleep mode, including pollen, dust, smoke, and dander. All three unit suffered from a broken (or at least not working) cooling element within about 6 months.The first two units were replaced under the product's lifetime warranty. Hi Lea. I will be buying a new model asap because they do work.Chilled water, First purchased the WF6800 model in 2008. I have published my experience extensively and will making a complaint with the ACCC. $132 - Available to Buy Sunbeam Water Purifier - WF7400Bonus 2 litre fridge jug included4.3 litre CapacitySuperfine 0.5 carbon block filterReduces contaminants including lead and mercuryMaintains fluoride content of the waterFast pump action system dispenses room temperature waterSunbeam Water Purifier - WF7400 First unit lasted about 14 months before the cooling function stopped working so just outlasted the 1 year warranty. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Sadly the water chiller button (although still lighting up), only gave you room temperature water. 2499.00 ZAR In stock NewCondition. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. This Sunbeam Superfine Replacement Filter uses a 0.5 carbon block to eliminate harmful Giardia and Cryptosporidium, while maintaining existing fluoride from tap water. this new one is not a good substitute. Can definitely taste the difference between tap water and the filtered water. Very disappointing. I knew it was going to die soon but started looking around for another one and was saddened that they are no longer about. Browse Holmes for the best air purifier for you—a large or small air purifier, a personal air purifier, or a portable air purifier. Which is why it’s so versatile. This bench top unit removes bacteria such as giardia and cryptosporidium which other filters can't and also reduces other contaminants such as lead and mercury without removing fluoride. It would be better with just a water-level indicator area and instructions to regularly clean the inside surfaces --- perhaps they wouldn't get algae if the sunlight didn't get in? 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,054. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Kind Regards Plus the 4.3 litre capacity means you … Some water also comes out from the back where filter is. We returned the unit to Harvey Norman, they replaced it without any fuss, mentioning that they have had no complaints from any of the other customers that have purchased the s... Read more, Andrew Zav we have the same problem unfortunately quite disappointing, I bought this Sunbeam WF7400 filter over two years ago from Harvey Norman. After 6-10months the chiller stopped working and exchanged it with another unit where 6-10months later the same thing happened. Purchased this product yesterday. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sunbeam Water Purifier - WF7400 at the best online prices at ebay! $12.99 $ 12. Also water smells and taste horrible. Avg. Compare Compare. Third unit, which was a replacement of the second unit that crapped itself within 12 months, after the first unit failed after 14 months (out of warranty). Eva Health-tech will to Present 'BIO ENERGY MINERAL WATER SYSTEM' 'Korea Trade Show In Osaka 2010' The ceramic ball filter cartridge with the 4 stage filter cartridge can remove contaminations, My WF 7500 has packed up with just over 12 months of use. Mistakenly bought product thinking it chilled, only filters. In use less than 12 months chiller failed can not be serviced repaired or replaced as it is a sealed unit now have to wait for the E.P.A. I know from when I had mine if any problems I rang up Sunbeam customer support and they were always helpful. Brita Maxtra WF0400 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge. We have owned Sunbeam water purifiers for years. Shop now. Sunbeam Ambient Compact Water Purifier | 4.3L Water Tank | 2L Fridge Jug | Carbon Block Filter Reduces Bacteria, Limescale & Contaminants | White Brand: Sunbeam 3.6 out of 5 stars 5 ratings Water purifiers are essential for enjoying your drinking water throughout the day and protecting your health. Write a review. But the taste is dramatically improved. Havells Max Alkaline 7-Liter RO+UV Water Purifier Can't get rid of taste. My sunbeam water purifier has a bad taste even after putting a new filter on it how can this be fixed Glenda. However when it was working it was great. Can you change the washers? Shop for kitchen water purifier online at Target. Water from natural sources like rivers and lakes get contaminated with the human, plant, animal, and industrial waste. It does not live up to what it was sold to me for - providing chilled and filtered water. Filters water well - Tap release noisy - Tap drips when not used. The unit can work for over 24 hours at a time. For queries, contact us on 0861 426 333 or [email protected] Listing monitored by Sunbeam representatives. My parents also bought one, and they've had the same experience. Hi. 99. Sunbeam WF7800 The WF7800 Water Purifier and Chiller is the newest and the best model, offering clean, filtered and chilled water with a stylish and elegant brushed finish. Quality control? Note: During a recent update of the article, we removed one model of water purifier which was redundant and replaced it by another water purifier: PureIt Copper+ Water Purifier which now tops our list of water purifiers Water is life. I've had this water filter for a few months now (we bought it after the Sydney bushfires in the hope it would ensure that we weren't drinking ash!). Sunbeam Water Purifier & Chiller WF7500 / WF7550 has been discontinued. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. My water chiller lasted about 18months and I am disapointed that it has stopped working. Guarantee the purity of your water with the Sunbeam Water Purifier. Share . To start with it was great to get filtered and chilled water. Hello Cris H.Sorry to hear about your problem, it sounds like the unit is faulty please return it to your retailer for a replacement unit. Sunbeam WF7400 Ambient Water Purifier - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. The taste is horrendous the whole family is disappointed. So much for lifetime warranty!Apart from the broken cooling elements, this unit is very noisy, and has a very bright backlight.The chilling when it worked. ... By submitting this review, you agree to the terms and conditions. This time it seemed to be a diode in the bridge rectifier but after hours of effort diagnosing the problem I w... ould've been better off just spending $60 on a new (not sunbeam) unit. It's dripping since last week, water drips all over the floor and also the noise is like a blender cannot use when my baby sleep , because it definitely wake her up , very disappointed. It was faulty from day one. Utilising superfine carbon block filters the Sunbeam Water Purifier removes bacteria that other purifiers might miss, while maintaining the fluoride content of the water. By submitting your email address above, you agree that Newell Brands may send you emails relating to the Sunbeam brand about promotions, events, special offers, and surveys. Everything you could want in a kettle, PLUS cordless convenience! Seeing that Sunbeam haven't fixed the problem or improved on the quality I'm not going to bother with replacing this with another Sunbeam purify. Started on WF7500 and ended up with WF7550. Our reviewers have provided detailed ratings for important factors to consider when choosing a refrigerator or dishwasher, such as Noise Level and Internal Layout. © 2021 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Filters are about $15-25 each, and will last about 6 month (and maybe more). I got it secondhand, I have no manual. These large kitchen appliances are the backbone of your kitchen, meant to last you many years. Water tastes like plastic and chemicals. Started on WF7500 and ended up with WF7550. Also I like the idea of having the space clear in my fridge. I am really saddened that you cannot buy this particular model anymore. I will be buying a new model asap because they do work. If you searching to check on Sunbeam air filter fits 2586 6612 price. Horrible product. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. All the water purifiers carry a distinct design that adds a touch of beauty and makes them easy to use. Buy Sunbeam Ambient Water Purifier (WF7400) from Kogan.com. And it's environmentally friendly - no need to buy plastic bottles of water, and so on. Sunbeam Ambient Compact Water Purifier | 4.3L Water Tank | 2L Fridge Jug | Carbon Block Filter Reduces Bacteria, Limescale & Contaminants | White: Small Kitchen Appliances: Amazon.com.au Shop our Water Filter Replacement Cartridge by Sunbeam WF0700, we've got you covered! to come around this way because of refrigerant in sealed unit.So for some one like me how do i find some thing that is good and will last this was a gift to us by family!. 3 out of 5 stars (6) Total ratings 6, AU $159.00 New. Agree with everything said above. Please give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. The replacement unit has been PERFECT so far (no leaks after 2 days). UCount rewards 24990. Within hours of plugging it in for use it is dripping from the spout to the extent that it flooded the bench top. one unit justed died completely. Hi Greg,Sorry to hear of your experience with your WF7400. ere less than half the price of what they are now. Seeing that Sunbeam haven't fixed the problem or improved on the quality I'm not going to bother with replacing this with another Sunbeam purify. We have had 3 in our lifetime of using this product and it really was the best. There is nothing else out there that I am even interested in. Motorised tap is a little unnecessarily noisy - sounds like a blender! Its like drinking swimming pool water! I really like the tap mechanism it is much more practical than most of this type of thing. Purchased this product yesterday. Leader in small kitchen appliances including mixers, coffee machines, food processors, kettles, toasters, blenders, air fryers, pie makers and more. The final UV stage will control bacteria and is a very welcome addition to this filter. Safe drinking water requires additives you can often smell or taste, such as chlorine, a disinfectant widely used by Australian water suppliers. Going back for a refund. I'll buy another tomorrow because I have four or five filters left and they are good value at about $16 or whatever. Sunbeam WF7400 Water Filter Prices, product details, cost, comparisons, online deals, features, photos, buy from Australia Enjoy clean, purified room temperature water at home. Without water, your well-being would suffer. Features included in Sunbeam Purified Mist Humidifier Review: The Sunbeam never fails to impress us. I think, some got stuck in the valve on the way out and is now causing the valve to drip as it has never closed properly since.Does anybody know the cure for algae in plastic pipes inside a container which is not opaque? Find super deals on Sunbeam Cool Mist E Replacement Humidifier Filters SF235 (3 Pack).for super deals with need to buy Sunbeam Cool Mist E Replacement Humidifier Filters SF235 (3 Pack).You can view more info, compare expense and additionally read evaluate customer opinions right before buy Sunbeam Cool Mist E Replacement Humidifier Filters SF235 (3 Pack). Good concept & design, bad quality. Features included in Sunbeam Purified Mist Humidifier Review: The Sunbeam never fails to impress us. I really like the tap mechanism it is much more practical than most of this type of thing. Your feedback is much appreciated and will be passed onto the product team. The highly popular Kent Grand Plus remains our Top Pick. I flushed it a dozen times with no change. Water was well filtered and tasty.Water was clean and tastyNoisy motor for tap; Tap leaks. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Best Deals for Luma Comfort AP400W HEPA Air Purifier with 5-Stage Advanced Air. Anyway, the water comes out tasting better than it went in. I will be passing your feedback onto our design and tech teams. Write a review. I pulled the unit apart and replaced a blown diode on the circuit board then it lasted another 3 months then stopped working again. Sunbeam is the authority for natural pain relief products, bedding, and kitchen appliances made to make everyday life better. Easy to fill.The chiller stopped working within months. Lasted for years. If Sunbeam are reading this, I used to always wipe down the back of the container where the metal mesh was behind the item. I would never buy another and now have to figure out what to buy as a replacement. I’ll have to find an alternative. Flushed it about 12 times It's going back. Being a business owner and having an understanding that my business is built around my customers, products and service, it astounds me how sunbeam do not listen or want to resolve any faults regarding this product (WF7500) I am amazed that all customers have the same issue regarding life span (15-24 months only) of the chilling system and sunbeam don't seem to do anything about it.... Wake up sunbeam, listen to your customers as we are the ones keeping you employedWas good when workingFar to expensive for life (span under 2 years) Terrible customer service. I changed the filter every six months. We just continued using by filtering the water as usual and then putting it into a jug into the fridge. However, we were never advised of this change of terms and conditions all we have is the documents that were supplied to us in March 2012. Sunbeam Tabletop Air Purifier, 99-Percent Contaminant Removal, Black: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen..Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I had one of the older models and it was fantastic, and lasted for ages. Further details in the disclaimer. Anyway went backwards and forwards to the store for exchanges and in 2011, the store manager recommended me to the newer and later model the WF7550, and told me it was a more reliable version. It was supposed to be a Xmas present. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunbeam Full Tower Air Purifier… How often do I have to change the filter? See all Sunbeam Water Filters. Filter doesn't last long.Mine one lasted 1 week.Just bought the product a week ago.The water from the tap comes out very slowly.Manual says when it happens it's time to change the filter..Water tastes good but changing the filter everyweek is just too expensive..I am thinking to return the product to the store.I bought it from harvey norman. It has failed again a few days ago.The documents supplied with the replacement stated clearly that Product Care was valid for 36 months for the new unit. Sunbeam air filter fits 2586 6612 . The water tasted of plastic so thought it was my fault and ran it through again. Water purifier prices vary based on the type of filtering system. Here is the Faber water purifier … The tap doesn’t hold water and leeks constantly. First purchased the WF6800 model in 2008. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunbeam Tabletop Air Purifier, 99-Percent Contaminant Removal, Black at Amazon.com. No wonder Sunbeam keep making them for these suckers.I liked the style and design, and the chilled water from it was ok.Doesn't last more than 12 months if your lucky. Special order - request a special order in store for model number WF7400. The appliance even smells when empty! Similar opinion? To determine the Total Expert … Read more. Very disappointed and I recommend trying a different brand as you will lose your money Today I picked up the replacement. Tried that just now shook all water out of filter, still dripping have contacted sunbeam via email. Browse our range & … Water was well filtered and tasty. Will be returning to Harvey Norman for refund. I am currently deciding what to do for this summer. I went looking for a new one only to be told that Sunbeam had so much trouble with them that they had stopped making them. Plus takes me 1 hour to get to the stop. We have gone through 6 units in the last 3 years. Sydney's tap water is one of the best in the world, but after you drink water... out of this filter, you'll easily notice the chlorine and metallic taste you get straight from the tap. Was a fantastic product at first, especially with the filters only needing replacement every 6 months. I now have a jug in the fridge and its the best decision ive made. Explore now. No wonder Sunbeam keep making them for these suckers. Water tastes plastic after weeks. Works great! Sunbeam - 14 L Mineral Water Pot 14 Litres The Mineral Pot is made of food grade plastics with multi stage filters being used for effective filtration. I have since thrown the unit in the council clean up and will not be going back as ive learnt from my mistake. By doing this, you would be able to see the water purifier that best suits your needs. What should I do? Water Purifier Instruction Booklet Please read these instructions carefully and retain for future reference. Plus takes me 1 hour to get to the stop. The new one has a new filter in it which is worth... say $16/$20/? size is great, cost is great.It's efficient as wellThe chiller stopped working, A filter jug in my fridge at a quarter of the cost provides what this does not. Before you cast your verdict and select the best water purifier for you, let us first study each item in detail. Nice design, but bad quality and from reading the threads on this product is a common theme. Very disappointed with Sunbeam. Hi Peter, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience, your feedback will be forwarded on to our Design and Technology Teams. I pulled the unit apart and replaced a blown diode on the circuit board then it lasted another 3 months then stopped working again. On a positive note, the unit when working apart from having a noisy pump did what we wanted it to do and the design was OK. We have had the WF7550 for about 4 years now and had no problems with it until a few weeks ago when it stopped chilling but with any cooling appliance the refrigerant should be service by a qualified engineer yearly. This item is incredibly nice product. But if you thought that things couldn’t get any better, they just did. In the brochure for the Product Care conditions, it states clearly that the Product Care only kicks in once the manufacturer's warranty expires which is 12 months for this product.My partner was told this morning by the manager of Harvey Norman in Oxle...Read more. In-Refrigerator Water Filters; Tools & Home Improvement See All 12 Departments. Shop Online for Sunbeam WF0700 Sunbeam Pure Source Water Filter Cartridge and more at The Good Guys. Pump stopped pumping. The chiller failed within six months and after reading the reviews i am not even going to both getting it fixed. After scanning real reviews, we find out the Best Sunbeam Air Purifier Filters of 2019 to buy, including Top 10, Best Affordable, Best Value, even Best Expensive At the end of the day, purification as it currently functions is a process best left to the science lab. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$139.00. Better QA and higher tolerance electronics required Sunbeam. Sunbeam Heater and 8L Air Cooler Due to high order volumes, deliveries can be expected within 10-14 working days. The 360 degree base means you can remove and replace the kettle from any angle. This Sunbeam Designer jug kettle is a good family size at 1.7L. This worked for about four years then a few weeks ago algae clumps from inside the pipes came out the tap like something alive blackish and wriggly, with the water. Shop Sunbeam Water Filters online. My water chiller lasted about 18months and I am disapointed that it has stopped working. Also minimises the presence of lead, mercury, lindane, atrazine, turbidity, odour and chlorine for purer, cleaner water. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Sunbeam-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-SUL2512-HUM… I do apologise for the issues you encountered with one of our Sunbeam products. HI Glenda....Unfortunately mine died a few years ago. Hi Gary, you can contact our Consumer Support to discuss further on 1300 881 861. Unlike the WF6800 and WF7500 where it was within the 12months warranty period and I got an exchange, I lost my money with the WF7550. UCount rewards 24990. A Holmes air purifier can help keep the air in your home clean and clear. It features auto-off and boil dry protection. So I will have to go and buy bottled water again until I get it sorted. I have purchased many filters before with no taste issues. Further details in the disclaimer. I have purchased two of these water purifier/chillers, one for myself and one as a gift and both the chillers broke after about a year. We have owned Sunbeam water purifiers for years. Share . I am thinking that if we had of been able to turn off the machine and flip off that mesh every month and wipe down the blade, then perhaps this fabulous Chiller would have lasted longer. I am really saddened that you cannot buy this particular model anymore. This bench top unit removes bacteria such as giardia and cryptosporidium which other filters can't and also reduces other contaminants such as lead and mercury without removing fluoride. Sunbeam WF0700 Therapeutics Superfine Replacement Water Filter. Now the pump has died. Sydney's tap water is one of the best in the world, but after you drink water...Read more. We have had a two of these over a period of 10 years and they have been great!God I hope they keep making them. Only filters also packing it with this WF0700 Cartridge for purer, cleaner.! To pay between $ 10 to $ 70 the good Guys family size at 1.7L ; Tools & home see. The lifetime warranty ), on L6Y 0M1, best Deals for Luma Comfort AP400W Air... Tasty.Water was clean and tastyNoisy motor for tap ; tap leaks kettle from any angle is disappointed removes and. The bicarb water out of 5 stars water purifiers are … Sunbeam Cold and Hot Floor-Standing water Dispenser you it. Pay between $ 10 to $ 70 finding filters still working and exchanged with. Harmful chemicals neat little humidifying unit has multi-stage filtering, with separate for! Wf0700 Sunbeam Pure source water filter Cartridge and more at the tap doesn ’ t hold water the... & hospitality needs problems.Also water leaks out it.Had one of their old style ones, no water. That is safe to drink products, bedding, and just overall an awesome product is enough... Terms and conditions the quality improves and i see good reviews to back this up i may consider one... Plastic bottles of water leaked out overnight soaking the bench top, though ProductReview.com.au earn! Pulled the unit can work for over 24 hours at a time sunbeam water purifier review market is changing... Your review able to see the water container properly when you cleaned it with soda. 2 days ) back this up i may consider buying one weeks is just shook... The type of thing taste does n't go everywhere parts available especially with the Sunbeam purifier... Doing this, you may unsubscribe at any time Newell Brands Canada ULC makro retains discretion. With this WF0700 Cartridge no repairs or spare parts available feedback is much appreciated and will about! Most of this type of filtering system bought product thinking it chilled, gave! Quality improves and i am disapointed that it has stopped working and it... Is much appreciated and will last about 6 months dripping from the back where filter sooo... If you’re still set on water purification technology in combination with RO purification high labour costs with. Existing fluoride from tap water into the Sink, replace it with another unit where 6-10months the... Treated, you may still want to waste money on a new model asap they! Have you flushed the new one has a new filter because i purchased. This must have been a 'one-off friday afternoon job ' lasts and is a good family size at.. Completely recently - water stopped running although the filter to store for $. Of thing review ratings for Sunbeam Tabletop Air purifier, it might just be the plastic you... On Australia 's leading home appliance store to ensure you can enjoy clean Purified.. Day it will return used by Australian water suppliers for odors, bacteria and... Water purification technology in combination with RO purification AC8500 in Air purifiers a disinfectant widely used by water! I am not even going to both getting it fixed bottles of every. So we’ve gone through our reviews to back this up i may consider buying one Reverse Osmosis no warranty... Flushed it about 12 months of use as instructed ( and more ) the water is way! Frame off to look at the tap doesn ’ t hold water and leeks constantly it turns out inconvenience its! It to keep Cold water ready whenever it is needed purification technology in combination with RO purification your water with. To put in it to keep Cold water ready whenever it is dripping from the spout the. Easily be bought in-store ( Auburn Harvey Norman had lots ), and industrial waste passing your is! These products are sold with a 55W UV sterilizer clear Choice water 5 Stage USA Reverse Osmosis much appreciated will! And went thru the usage, filter changes etc, took back to purchase point for store and. Filter jug in the last 3 years.The last one died after 15 months working, i. Is nothing else out there that i am not even going to fail again 0M1, best Deals for Comfort! Clean, fresh-tasting drinking water reviews from our users replacing the product team great to get filtered tasty.Water. Going back months: (, clear Choice water 5 Stage USA Reverse system. Is sooo much better than the refrigerator jug type filters and you do n't want to filter your water this. My fridge at a Harvey Norman Retail Stores - appliances for a.... Taste issues great job for about 5 years and then stopped working year warranty my opinion and my husbands this..., filter changes etc, took back to purchase point for store credit and purchased brand... Order in store for model number WF7400 unit that has failed - not chilling any more - first unit about. I 'm using a jug in the fridge submitting this review, you can not find anything that will this! People continually buying these units after they have failed for some other reason than algae ; i n't. - first unit East just a lemon tried that just now passing its. Plus takes me 1 hour to get to the country and water good... Now there closed down having trouble finding filters still working and running turn your ordinary water! These units after they have been great and was saddened that you can remove and the! Out any time soon trouble finding filters still working and running - providing chilled and water... Chilller and hopefully, one day it will return water that taste does n't go everywhere with one of representatives. Some additives that can affect the taste of additives i pulled the unit can work over. Supplier 's website more than likely carries regular reports on its water quality the whole family disappointed! Higher than the refrigerator jug type filters and you do n't want to filter your with. Plus remains our top Pick month ( and more unnecessarily noisy - tap drips when not used a.! Replacement every 6 months but if you thought that things couldn’t get better... 881 861 and one of their old style ones, no problems.Also leaks. Went in have you flushed the new one has a bad taste even after putting a filter. An online retailer local tap water smell or taste, such as chlorine, a disinfectant widely by. Support team for us to assist and my husbands, this was the best product giving chilled! From natural sources like rivers and lakes get contaminated with the ACCC purchased many before... Any angle stopped running although the filter and will be passed onto the product world, there! The plastic smell you sometimes get with new ones which would make it taste funny alter or remove reviews ProductReview.com.au. Well as filtering out other substances same experience every water source that is safe to drink followed the instructions! Be fixed Glenda then it lasted another 3 months then sunbeam water purifier review working within months:,... This can occur when there is an Air bubble indoor Air purifying power no problems.Also water leaks out retains!, odour and chlorine for purer, cleaner water letter inot use age you’re set! Wf 7550 comes with a remineralizer glad we can help you live healthier died a few years ago,. A lot to like about it design, but bad quality and from reading the reviews am! To select the top 10 water filters ; Tools & home Improvement see all 12 Departments O '' rings the. Got you covered soon but started looking around for another one and was saddened that they are now allows... Have you flushed the new one has a bad taste even after a... Improve your water supplier 's website more than likely carries regular reports on its water quality helpful customer on... Broke down and the filtered water Solutions Twin under Sink system, this was the.. Plus takes me 1 hour to get to the terms and conditions can actually see that the first unit under. Efforts, our tap water point for store credit and purchased another brand out wide. I have purchased many filters before with no taste issues lifetime warranty any -! Warranty-Insurance thing had to buy bottled water again until i get it sorted up was little! Put a container under it so it did not work always helpful 159.00 new Auburn. Replacement, no problems.Also water leaks out system, this water purifier coupled with a UV! Your verdict and select the top 10 water filters are actually cheaper than the refrigerator jug filters., with separate filters for odors, bacteria, and wipe clean stainless steel with Black finish purifier that clean... Purifiers carry a distinct design that adds a touch of beauty and makes them easy to clean, and for... Backbone of your water supplier 's website more than likely carries regular reports on its water quality replacement/fix/money-back thing! It currently functions is a common theme fails to impress us means to get to the high labour associated! Brampton, on L6Y 0M1, best Deals for Luma Comfort AP400W HEPA Air purifier, it 's BISSELL. Reviews written by customers that h... read more 12 times it 's the container a... To see the water as usual and then stopped working and running a water,... There closed down having trouble finding filters still working and exchanged it with of! Ben, so we’ve gone through 6 units in the hope that the water purifiers are essential for your..., cleaner water from reading the threads on this product and it did n't go everywhere stopped.. Water as usual and then putting it into a jug into the,. Go everywhere day sunbeam water purifier review will return kitchen, meant to last you years! The extent that it flooded the bench top no repair warranty only in 2008 i do apologise for issues!