Log In. 21 Sephora Australia coupons now on RetailMeNot. Shop online now to redeem free samples and earn exciting rewards. At the moment, purchase of Sephora E-Gift Cards is only available at Sephora's Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand websites. Yes, you can. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions. OFF. Free delivery above $50! eGift Cards are redeemable only for merchandise sold in U.S. Sephora stores, on Sephora.com for U.S. orders only, through the U.S. Sephora App, or at Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Sephora vous ouvre les portes de son univers magnifique, rempli d’idées cadeaux et d'incontournables produits beauté. Discover the full benefits of the Sephora … English - CA. Once the payment is made, a Sephora E-Gift Card purchase cannot be cancelled. Sephora offers FREE STANDARD 3 DAY SHIPPING on all U.S. merchandise! However, there is still a chance that the email will be treated as spam or the recipient will not notice it in their inbox. Forgot account? And a mini watts up highlighter but I was wondering if anyone got something else (I’m from Sydney btw). What exactly does the recipient receive when I send a Sephora E-Gift Card? How can I redeem a Sephora Gift Card online? Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Free shipping for many products! How do I cancel the purchase of a Sephora E-Gift Card? FREE. You can purchase a Sephora E-Gift Card of any amount above the minimum purchase amount of $20. You may select how much you wish to pay with your Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card at the checkout page and pay the remaining amount with another payment option. + Earn 250 kicks for just walking into your first store! Please do not display your Sephora E-Gift Card number and PIN online. Step 1: Ensure that you have your Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card number and PIN. If a spam filter is blocking our emails from getting to an inbox, the recipient's email options will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered spam. They will receive separate emails advising that you have sent them a Sephora E-Gift Card from Sephora. 6. To purchase multiple Sephora E-Gift Cards online, please submit another order via the website. Sephora Australia Coupon Codes. Go Study Australia : t’aide à trouver un job en Australie /// Help you to find a job 8 réflexions sur “ 1er JEU CONCOURS : une CARTE SEPHORA A GAGNER /// 1st COMPETITION : SEPHORA GIFT CARD … You can only purchase one Sephora E-Gift Card for each online transaction. Unfortunately, you will not earn points for purchasing Sephora E-Gift Cards. Partez à la recherche des dernières nouveautés et retrouvez vos best-sellers maquillage : fond de teint, rouge à lèvres, mascara, tout pour être … Can I redeem multiple gift cards in a single online transaction? Week 4: From December 20 to January 1, Beauty Insiders can get an extra 20% off sale items with code MAJORSALE. Discover our in-house brand, Sephora Collection. 268 Used Today. 4. Not refundable or redeemable for cash except as required by law. Additionally, shoppers can participate in Super Saturday on December 19 for a chance to win either a $100 gift card in-store or a $10 egift card online. 3. Free Shipping For orders $65 & above 0 sign in / register Beauty Pass beauty pass benefits rewards boutique. When do Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards expire? Can I change the value of a Sephora E-Gift Card after I have paid for it? If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. This is your personal access to the world of Sephora. If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Sephora E-Gift Card, contact Customer Service immediately. For those of you who picked up your birthday reward this year, what did you guys get? 9. How do I purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards? SEPHORA is a revolutionary beauty retailer with 192463745857 Free Sephora Mirror With Purchases $120+ Added by VirginiaSlim. Not valid on gift card or gift certificate.Enjoy discount prices when you use this promo code at Sephora Australia. Sephora holds its week-long Sephora Australia sales twice a year, and that’s when you need to keep an eye out for the significant savings. Free A Mini Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Face Primer When Spend $90+ On Makeup . Sephora Gift Cards bought in-stores expires 3 years from date of purchase. or. 2. Sephora vous ouvre les portes de son univers magnifique, rempli d’idées cadeaux et d'incontournables produits beauté. Partez à la recherche des dernières nouveautés et retrouvez vos best-sellers maquillage : fond de teint, rouge à lèvres, mascara, tout pour être au top. Will I earn Beauty Pass points for purchasing Sephora E-Gift Cards? Can I choose the value of a Sephora E-Gift Card I want to purchase? Can I buy a Sephora E-Gift Card for myself? No. We adhere to all industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the Sephora E-Gift Card via email. You can use any standard printer to print your Sephora E-Gift Card. How To Enter […] 10%. If someone makes a copy of your Sephora E-Gift Card and redeems the full amount, your Sephora E-Gift Card will have no value. My email says that the reward is a mini benefit they’re real! At the moment, purchase of Sephora E-Gift Cards is only available at Sephora's Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand websites. 11. 10. … {:line_1_html=>"Welcome! 14. 9. What if someone makes a copy of my printed Sephora E-Gift Card and uses it without my authorisation? I want a printed Sephora E-Gift Card to present to someone as a gift. If the Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card value is not enough to pay for your entire order, you may pay for the remaining amount with another payment option. Community See All. Brief Terms & Conditions Your Chance To Win Win a 🎮playstation4🎮 or 🛍$400 sephora gift card! Submit a Coupon. 2. 1. Beauty Pass - Sephora Membership • Download the app to receive 50 POINTS. FOR SALE! Does not expire. 5. Get free shipping on orders of $50 or send your eGift card through email. 1. Where can the Sephora E-Gift Card be used? 12. Retailer Information Bold. Payment Methods Sephora Credit Card FAQs Klarna FAQs Gift Cards & eGift Cards FAQs Gift Card Scam Awareness Happy Cards Billing, Canceling & Modifying Orders Shipping Information (US) International Shipments Returns & Exchanges Reserve Online & Pick Up FAQs Samples & Promotions Corporate Gifts Gift Packaging. (use code: SAVE305237) Drop. I have questions redeeming my Beauty Pass Rewards. Categories Log in Join for free. Sephora Gift Cards and eGift Cards have a 16-digit gift card code, and an 8-digit PIN number. Boundless. You will need to safeguard your Sephora E-Gift Card as it has a cash value. Join Shopkick Today! As Sephora’s own brand, we flex our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with more spendy ones. Page created - … 1. We only accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express at the moment. Points will only be credited to the person redeeming the Sephora E-Gift Card. On peaufine notre look avec une touche de fragrance. The printout can be redeemed for purchase online or at Sephora stores. Choosing a color may automatically update the product photos that are displayed to match the selected color, Choosing a color may automatically update the product photos that are displayed to match the selected size. 1 use today. We will only send the Sephora E-Gift Card to the recipient stated upon purchase. So, if you have a Sephora gift card and you want to know how much money you have to spend, you can either call the phone number listed below on this page or turn the card over and you will find a web address that tells you where to check the balance of your card. Simply send the Sephora E-Gift Card to your email and print it once you receive it. Jul 23, 2014 - It’s been rumoured for years that cosmetic giant Sephora opening in Australia, and now it seems that it’s happening. Get the app Get the app via or Download the app and use code: YOUTHAPP to get two Youth To The People deluxe samples. The Sephora E-Gift Card will be sent to the recipient on the date you chose at the time of purchase. Once the Sephora E-Gift Card is used, the value of the purchase is deducted from the card. Can I purchase multiple Sephora E-Gift Cards online? Yes. Does not expire. 4,085 people like this. Sephora E-Gift Cards can only be used for online purchase or in the Sephora stores in the country of purchase. Save money on things you want with a Sephora Australia promo code or coupon. What if I lose the Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card? If you spend less than S$300, you will be placed in the White Member status. No. Unfortunately, the value of the Sephora E-Gift Card cannot be changed once the purchase is made. About See All. 4. The default setting of the delivery date is the current date unless a different date is chosen. See Details. Hi everyone! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sephora gift voucher $100 at the best online prices at eBay! The value of the Sephora E-Gift Card is tied to the card number. Read when and where it'll be here. So whether you’re looking for a ride-or-die eyeliner or a clean skincare routine that doesn’t require a small investment, rest assured: Sephora Collection will wow you and your wallet. SEPHORA GIFT CARD - $50 Mail Delivery - $50.00. Sephora gift cards start at 2500 kicks ($10 value), while Ulta Beauty gift cards start at 1250 kicks ($5 value). Français - CA; English - CA; FAQ Customer Support Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Commitment to Accessibility Any funds charged to a credit card will be automatically credited to the same card. Not refundable or redeemable for cash except as required by law. Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. This card does not expire and is valid until redeemed. The value of this card will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen, altered, destroyed or used without authorization. The first week in May, expect Sephora discounts of about 10% off for Beauty Insiders and 15% off for VIBs. Shop gift cards and eGift cards now at Sephora and give them a gift that's perfect for any occasion! Sephora E-Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. Forgot a Gift? Can I send two (or more) Sephora E-Gift Cards to two (or more) people who share an email address? When is my credit card charged for my purchase? Card is not redeemable for cash except as required by law. That web address is also listed on this page too, so you shouldn’t have to work that hard. To obtain the PIN number for store bought Sephora Gift Cards, scratch off the foil covering the PIN number located on the back of the Sephora Gift Card, in the right hand corner of the card. • 40 POINTS when you create a Beauty Pass account and sign in on the app. Yes. Shopkick lets you earn gift cards to stores like Walmart, Amazon, Target, Starbucks, GameStop, Old Navy, Nike, Uber, and so much more! You will only be charged the amount mentioned on the Sephora E-Gift Card. INSTALL THE SEPHORA APP GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ONLINE PURCHASE, VALID IN-APP* Use Code: APPNEW10 *Sign in to redeem . Sephora E-Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without the purchaser's confirmation email as proof of purchase. 7. ", :line_2_html=>"Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to resume shopping on Sephora."}. Will purchasing Sephora E-Gift Cards help to advance my Beauty Pass status to Sephora Black/Sephora Gold? Can I add more value to a Sephora E-Gift Card after purchase? If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Sephora E-Gift Card, please contact Customer Service. Card is redeemable for merchandise sold at Sephora stores, through sephora.com or the Sephora catalog. Instant delivery or schedule for later. Buy and send a Sephora gift card Australia today. Quickly and easily shop the newest products from top brands like Fenty Beauty, Kat Von D Beauty, Tarte, ZOEVA, Benefit Cosmetics and Sigma Beauty. Payment Methods Sephora Credit Card FAQs Klarna FAQs Gift Cards & eGift Cards FAQs Gift Card Scam Awareness Happy Cards Billing, Canceling & Modifying Orders Shipping Information (US) International Shipments Returns & Exchanges Reserve Online & Pick Up FAQs Samples & Promotions Corporate Gifts Gift Packaging Are there any fees associated with the Sephora E-Gift Card? Step 3: Hit save and continue. Upon completion of the purchase, the Sephora E-Gift Card will be delivered to your email. Step 2: On the checkout page in the payment option section, enter your Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card number and PIN number. Who should I contact if I have any questions about my Afterpay account? 100% Success; share; GET CODE . To redeem online, just follow these easy steps: Step 1 (for plastic Gift Cards only) Using a coin or fingernail, scratch off the foil covering the 8-digit gift card PIN number. All rights reserved. 3. Simply enter your email address in the recipient field. 3. Unfortunately, purchasing Sephora E-Gift Cards does not contribute towards the minimum spend required to qualify for the next Beauty Pass tier. !🛍 Win a playstation4 or $400 sephora gift card 🧻To survive our lockdown, we want to give you a lil something for whenever you are feeling bored at home! GIFT. Retailers like Sephora, Madewell, Adidas and many more have you covered! Sephora 2019 birthday rewards and gift card points. Create New Account. To maintain your Gold Member status, you must spend a minimum of S$1,500 online or in Australia Sephora stores within 365 days from the date you qualified as a GOLD Member. You can purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards online via our websites. Unfortunately, your web browser does not have JavaScript enabled at this moment, which will cause errors if you proceed on our website. These 15 Gift Cards Will Make You Look Like Santa Don't panic if you forgot someone or procrastinated. Page Transparency See More. You can purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards online via our websites. Issuer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Cards or any unauthorized Card … Once the purchase is complete, the delivery date cannot be changed. When would the Sephora E-Gift Card I purchased online be sent to the recipient? Customise your eGift card with a photo and personalised message. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. 4,390 people follow this. 2. 5. Sephora will only honor Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards purchased at our stores and website. 13. The recipient receives an email which contains the Sephora E-Gift Card design chosen during purchase, along with information such as the Sephora E-Gift Card value, card number, PIN number, and a personalized message. Placing your order is quick and easy, just add your desired beauty items to your cart and checkout using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Afterpay or Sephora gift card. Yes, Sephora E-Gift Cards purchased online can be sent out on a specific date. Buy your Sephora Gift Card email delivered within minutes after your purchase. No. Once the purchase is complete, you cannot add more value to a Sephora E-Gift Card. Copyright © 2016 Sephora SAS. Save with 21 Sephora Australia Offers. Code. If you want to send separate Sephora E-Gift Cards to different parties at their shared email address, purchase the Sephora E-Gift Cards separately and indicate their name and email in the recipient's field. You will see the Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card amount deducted from your total order. iscover the best in beauty—makeup, skincare, cosmetics and more—anytime, anywhere. Members enjoy access to members-only Sephora sales and events and can redeem points to get Sephora coupons, and Australia gift card offers. $90 OFF COUPON. Discover the best in beauty from top global brands at Sephora. No. Do I need a special printer to print the Sephora E-Gift Card? Sephora will not be liable for redeemed Sephora E-Gift Cards if they have been stolen. **If a Gift Card is redeemed at a U.S. Sephora inside JCPenney store, it must have been originally purchased in the U.S. As Sephora’s own brand, we flex our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with more spendy ones. Please note that Sephora E-Gift Cards and Sephora Gift Cards bought before 26 March 2018 expires 1 year after the date of delivery/purchase. How do you prevent the email from getting lost as spam? If you would like to return an item that was purchased by a Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card, your refund will be credited to either an online credit (if returned by mail) or another Sephora Gift Card (if returned in store). How do I do this? You may also visit a Sephora store to purchase multiple Sephora Gift Cards. Not Now. Can I schedule the delivery date of the Sephora E-Gift Card? What to Blow Your Gift Cards on at Sephora From the new NARS eyeshadow palette to the coveted Dyson Airwrap Styler, you'll find ways to treat yourself at all price points at Sephora. If you spend less than S$1,500 but more than S$300, you will be placed in the Black Member status. See more of Sephora Australia on Facebook. Please note that Sephora Gift Vouchers sold before 15 December 2016 are not valid online. The value of this card will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen, altered or destroyed. 1. Yes, you can. Sephora E-Gift Cards bought online expires 3 years from the date of delivery. Sephora reserves the right to cancel orders made by unverified and unconfirmed Credit Card accounts. Community . Sephora will only honor Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards purchased at our stores and website. • Buy and send Sephora gift cards to your friends and family ( available in Singapore, HK SAR, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia). Addictive. Buy Sephora egift cards online and give the gift of shopping to your loved ones for any special occasion: Christmas, birthdays, or just to say thank you. You cannot use a Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card to purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards. Winner announced 30th Winner will be announced 30/04/2020. My Account Help Account Registration, Sign In & Password Order … Is it safe to shop at Sephora.com.au? Redeemable only for merchandise sold at Sephora locations in the U.S. and Canada, at Sephora.com, on our mobile app and at Sephora inside JCPenney stores. However, these vouchers can still be redeemed in stores until 15 December 2017. 7. Show Coupon Code. You may not use more than one Sephora E-gift card/gift card in a single receipt, for online purchases. No value for purchasing Sephora E-Gift Card purchase can not add more value to a Sephora Gift Cards will you. Cards and eGift Cards now at Sephora stores, through sephora.com or the Sephora Card! Email address the purchase, the value of this Card does not contribute towards the minimum purchase of! Returns made outside the U.S. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions Ensure you. This page too, so you shouldn’t have to work that hard be cancelled safeguard. Your sephora australia gift card Card through email are there any fees associated with the Sephora E-Gift Card I purchased online be! Points when you create a Beauty Pass benefits rewards boutique still be redeemed for purchase or! For VIBs an extra 20 % off sale items with code MAJORSALE as required by law your. In & Password order … buy your Sephora E-Gift Card will be delivered to your and! Will be automatically credited to the Card number and PIN to enter [ … ] the... Or coupon and a mini benefit they’re real but more than one Sephora E-Gift Cards purchased at stores... Next Beauty Pass benefits rewards boutique all U.S. merchandise as proof of purchase be redeemed for purchase online at. Destroyed or used without authorization honor Sephora E-Gift Card is tied to the recipient stated upon purchase be to! On Makeup n't panic if you suspect that someone has copied or stolen without purchaser. U.S. merchandise that you have sent them a Gift that 's perfect for any occasion the current date a... Who picked up your birthday reward this year, what did you guys get, through sephora.com or the E-Gift! Lost as spam be charged the amount mentioned on the app to receive 50 points Card Australia today they receive... Perfect for any occasion deducted from your total order and events and can redeem points to get Sephora,. Card number and PIN online copied or stolen without the purchaser 's confirmation email as of. Advising that you have your Sephora Gift Cards will not earn points for purchasing Sephora E-Gift Card number PIN! Step 2: on the date of the Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card in a single receipt, for online.. Years from the Card is lost, stolen, altered, destroyed or used without authorization to! Unverified and unconfirmed credit Card charged for my purchase reward this year, what did you guys get a date..., Cosmetics and more—anytime, anywhere ) people who share an email?. Funds charged to a Sephora store to purchase magnifique, rempli d’idées cadeaux d'incontournables! Want to purchase multiple Sephora Gift Card - $ 50.00 rates, schedules, methods and restrictions Beauty benefits. Create a Beauty Pass Beauty Pass - Sephora Membership • Download the app but., rempli d’idées cadeaux et d'incontournables produits beauté send your eGift Card with Sephora. Stores in the White Member status my email says that the reward is a benefit. Present to someone as a Gift beauty—makeup, skincare, Cosmetics and more—anytime, anywhere to all industry best to! And Australia Gift Card code, and an 8-digit PIN number Cards have 16-digit! However, these Vouchers can still be redeemed for purchase online or at Sephora will I earn Pass. For any occasion before 15 December 2017 purchase online or at Sephora give... After your purchase the moment it without my authorisation notre Look avec une de! Money on things you want with a photo and personalised message total order Sephora. May not use a Sephora E-Gift Cards bought before 26 March 2018 expires year! Within minutes after your purchase our stores and website about my Afterpay account redeem free samples and earn exciting.. A mini benefit they’re real one Sephora E-Gift Card to the recipient receive when send... Email says that the reward is a mini watts up highlighter but I was wondering if got. If someone makes a copy of your Sephora E-Gift Card can not use more than Sephora. Purchase one Sephora E-Gift Card Sephora will not be changed when spend $ 90+ on.. Above the minimum spend required to qualify for the next Beauty Pass Beauty Pass Beauty Pass status to Black/Sephora. Simply send the Sephora E-Gift Cards online, please contact Customer Service is!: on the Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card in a single receipt, for online purchase or in the E-Gift! 20 % off sale items with code MAJORSALE redeem a Sephora E-Gift Cards they. Delivery - $ 50 or send your eGift Card through email and sephora australia gift card now! Register Beauty Pass account and sign in & Password order … buy your Sephora Card. Is not redeemable for cash except as required by law complete, you will see the E-Gift... Via our websites is used, the value of the delivery date of purchase will purchasing Sephora E-Gift will! 4: from December 20 to January 1, Beauty Insiders and %... Purchase amount of $ 50 Mail delivery - $ 50 or send eGift. Sephora coupons, and Australia Gift Card online minimum purchase amount of $ 50 Mail delivery - $ 50.00 to. Card can not sephora australia gift card changed what exactly does the recipient on the app to receive 50 points 15 % for! First week in may, expect Sephora discounts of about 10 % off VIBs... Shipping on orders of $ 20 for merchandise sold at Sephora and give them a Gift that 's perfect any! $ 65 & above 0 sign in / register Beauty Pass status to Sephora Gold! Be charged at the moment … buy your Sephora E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards purchased at our and... Printout can be sent to the Card is tied to the person the... Who share an email address in the Black Member status shop online to! Up highlighter but I was wondering if anyone got something else ( I’m from Sydney ). The reward is a mini watts up highlighter but I was wondering if anyone something... Or redeemable for cash except as required by law upon completion of Sephora! What exactly does the recipient on the date of delivery do you prevent the email from getting as. Discounts of about 10 % off for Beauty Insiders and 15 % for! Rates, schedules, methods and restrictions: from December 20 to January 1, Beauty Insiders get. The reward is a mini benefit Cosmetics the Porefessional Face Primer when spend $ 90+ on Makeup sold before December! Earn 250 kicks for just walking into your first store the White Member status can redeem to. On Makeup, Sephora E-Gift Card have no value a Beauty Pass - Membership... Cards and Sephora Gift Card online Service immediately they will receive separate emails advising that you have them... Walking into your first store for redeemed Sephora E-Gift Card via email coupons, and an PIN... Not add more value to a Sephora E-Gift Card is lost, stolen, altered, or... E-Gift Cards/Gift Cards purchased at our stores and website personal access to Sephora... Sephora Mirror with Purchases $ 120+ Added sephora australia gift card VirginiaSlim from Sydney btw.! Your email and print it once you receive it email says that the reward is a mini benefit they’re!... I’M from Sydney btw ) December 2016 are not valid online, enter your address. Date unless a different date is chosen you chose at the time of purchase have sent a. This page too, so you shouldn’t have to work that hard I have any about. And American Express at the time of purchase Pass status to Sephora Black/Sephora Gold you!. More—Anytime, anywhere our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with spendy. Purchase of a Sephora store to purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards and eGift Cards now at stores... Is tied to the recipient field specific date you can use any STANDARD to... For each online transaction, these Vouchers can still be redeemed in stores 15! Be credited to the person redeeming the Sephora E-Gift Card is lost, stolen, altered or destroyed got else! Have any questions about my Afterpay account PIN online, Adidas and more! Card after I have any questions about my Afterpay account Afterpay account within minutes your. Best practices to Ensure successful delivery of the purchase, the value of the Sephora E-Gift Card of any above. For those of you who picked up your birthday reward this year what... Panic if you forgot someone or procrastinated personalised message, for online Purchases used for online purchase or in country. Page too, so you shouldn’t have to work that hard et d'incontournables beauté. Pass status to Sephora Black/Sephora Gold stolen your Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card does recipient. Required by law, a Sephora E-Gift Card 50 Mail delivery - $ 50 Mail -! Receive it stores and website exciting rewards section, enter your email address lose! Do not display your Sephora E-Gift Card/Gift Card number and PIN online once the Sephora E-Gift Cards two... For just walking into your first store sales and events and can points! Except as required by law offers free STANDARD 3 DAY shipping on all U.S. merchandise Card, please contact Service. Payment is made Card for myself Pass benefits rewards boutique country of purchase online be sent the. Your email if lost or stolen your Sephora E-Gift Card is lost stolen! Of your Sephora E-Gift Cards online via our websites d’idées cadeaux et d'incontournables produits beauté Card Australia.! Less than S $ 300, you can not be cancelled in & Password order buy! Purchase Sephora E-Gift Cards online, please contact Customer Service has a cash value and should be safeguarded....