However, you'll need to purchase the Sengled Smart Hub, or another compatible smart home hub, ... Read our full Nanoleaf Canvas review. KD, we are sorry to hear that reconnecting was such a pain for you. Everything is working as desired. Connect up to 64 Sengled smart lights and devices to each Sengled hub (or compatible 3rd party hub), without worrying about straining your Wi-Fi network. If you are going to have many of these you should probably get the hub. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. No hub required. One of the easiest and most affordable ways to dive into smart home technology is with smart light bulbs. This page works best with JavaScript. You can read real opinions and reviews about Sengled Smart Hub NA-HUB2WA. Sengled’s four-pack of smart light bulbs let you change each one to one of 16 million colors. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 10,777 global ratings | 1,270 global reviews. Hi there Lily, thanks for the awesome review. Enjoy the lights, and have fun! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. This bulb does NOT need a hub. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Connect up to 64 Sengled smart lights and devices to each Sengled hub (or compatible 3rd party hub), without worrying about straining your Wi-Fi network. When I screwed it into where its supposed to go, turned on the bulbs and it connected to my phone in less than 3 mins. except for th e fact that they wouldn't connect to ANYTHING except WINK and only sometimes. Hello William, we're so glad you decided to buy the hub! Tried and tried to get these to work without the hub. Hello Timothy, we're sorry to hear that our bulbs were disappointing for you. Not the way it works. This thing is suuuuper practical, Alexa integration is easy: you go to skills -> download Sengled Home -> and the app itself will guide you on how to connect the app to your smart bulb, takes 5 minutes. Turn the lights on and off, dim and brighten, change color, color temperature and more. Sengled Home is the latest smart home control app that replaces the earlier version -- Element Home. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Resetting your Sengled Smart Hub, Smart LED bulbs, Smart WiFi bulbs, Smart Bluetooth bulbs and/or Smart Accessories My Snap/Snap 2 camera bulb is displaying everything as purple/pink/magenta. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Oh also the Sengled app really needs to be further optimized, not straightforward, sometimes no easy to understand how to set up properly (as compared to similar product, Kasa app is really simple and self-explanatory). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. While I could have coughed up the small fee for wink- i was angry at their tactics for their tanking business model. Light is absolutely bright and amazing... once you get it to connect. The benefit of using a hub, is you will get up to 64 globes working together on the same system. Sengled Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required (2.4GHz WiFi to Router), App Remote Control with Dimmable Soft White Light, B22 [Energy Class A+]: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting Get started with Sengled Smart LEDs. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out. This page works best with JavaScript. After several months of use, I am still happy with them. There are timers, and programs you can setup within the hub to help you secure your home by turning lights on and off at random times. Maybe the only thing I think is that it is too warm, but in general it is very good, The manufacturer commented on this review. Here's what you need to know to get started, … Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2018, I recently purchased 8 light bulb package from Element under the impression I was able to connect to Alexa without a hub, but since I have an older version of Alexa I must use a hub. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. After I figured that out the hub and bulbs work really well. 5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and compatible with Alexa. You can choose your colors in Sengled’s app (iOS and Android), which is also required to set them up. I was originally worried because of some of the one star reviews. I had to replace the hub because it stopped working. Supports IFTTT. The installation is very simple and easily connects to Alexa and the functions such as changing the intensity or turning off and on works perfectly. Options are great, but too many options can make you confused. The pairing with the Echo Dot was just to show two products from two different companies that work well together but we are a separate company. We're sorry to hear that there was a little issue with getting the lights going, but it sounds like they are all set up now. I have the super bright connected ones (=100W soft white as well as the =60W soft white connected LED. Make sure you pair the bulbs first with the hub!!! I read other reviews and figured they just were not doing it right. https://the-gadgeteer.com/.../27/sengled-element-classic-smart-bulb-review Very easy to setup. We hope you look forward to learning all about the options that smart lighting offers. The Sengled Hub is designed to give you strong, consistent connections between your Sengled Element Smart Bulbs. Hopefully this can help someone else save time if they can’t connect. Easy to install and is working great. Keeps saying I entered the wrong password or its too far away, it's about 10 foot away from my bulbs. Technology can be scary, never knowing how difficult things will be to set up, but this was one of the easiest I have ever done. Sengled Element Hub The Sengled Element Hub is the 'heart' of your Sengled-powered smart home setup, providing a Zigbee antenna to talk to your various Sengled … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We're happy to hear that setup was a breeze for you and you're already enjoying your new bulb. 1,577 global ratings | 249 global reviews, Instructions unclear on how to set up with Alexa, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. initially I had a hard time pairing with Alexa. Alexa and me are still working on that function. Get started with Sengled Smart LEDs Connect Sengled smart Wi-Fi bulbs directly to your home’s existing Wi-Fi network without the need for any additional hardware. When I told my boyfriend we were getting this his first answer was: that’s for lazy people, stop. Since the Sengled Smart Hub cannot be setup on the 5.0 GHz and since the “Support_5G” WiFi broadcasts the 5.0 GHz as indicated by the “_5G” part of its name, we will connect to the 2.4 GHz WiFi broadcast from our router— “Support_2.4G”. So what did I "hope for"? This device took several tries at booting it up and running through the steps before it was connected. See all details for Sengled Smart Light Bulb, A19 WiFi Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, Smart... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. That is not the experience we want for our customers. Pair the hub to Amazon Alexa devices to use voice commands and control your Element system. Only verified user reviews Connect and control your Sengled Smart devices (bulbs and plugs) to the Sengled Smart hub and control them all inside the free Sengled Home iOS/Android app. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Easy to install and compatible with Alexa, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019, The installation is very simple and easily connects to Alexa and the functions such as changing the intensity or turning off and on works perfectly. Seemed like a good buy. I was thinking (but obviously not thinking well) that since this was paired with an Echo dot, that somehow when I got the new Dot hooked up, the light bulb would be as well. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sengled Smart LED Daylight (Element Classic) Bulb, Hub Required, 5000K, A19 60W Equivalent, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant & SmartThings, 4 Pack at Amazon.com. The hub is tiny. Ha!!! Easy to dim via Alexa, just say “Alexa, dim (name) 50 percent”. Right now, I have no cons. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sengled Element, Dimmable LED Bayonet Works, Echo, Google Assistant, Alexa Hub Lighting Starter Kit, B22 (2 Bulbs + 1 Smart Bridge), Classic at Amazon.com. Echo skill worked immediately upon enabling. The other ones are from different brands but I had to return all because they wouldn't pair. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. The brains of your Sengled system, this hub allows you to control your smart lighting and accessories from a single place. One thing I thought was fun was being able to turn the light bulbs on being a block away from my house using the Sengled app on my cellphone. Looks like Sengled has “renamed” their color A19 bulbs from Sengled Element Color Plus to Sengled Smart LED Multicolor... natemate. Have a great day! That is something I take in a lot of consideration to whether I like the product or not. The Sengled Smart Hub, MSRP $29.99 The Sengled Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, MSRP $19.99 About Sengled: I look forward to the day when Amazon fully integrates things like light bulbs into the Alexa/Echo world and is not dependent upon some third party that really doesn't care. but I've yet to have that work very well. It does make set up a breeze and offers some cool functionality that we're glad to hear you're enjoying. Smart Lighting. I don't know why I couldn't connect my Sengled light bulbs to my Phillips hub. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. Before putting it into the light fixture I did take a picture of the back as it has a QR code, a MAC address and another address I don't remember the name of; didn't need either of them, it connected easily from the instructions provided. 10 Best Z-Wave Hub Controllers of 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Worth every penny, even at full price, IMO. I will be buying more of this brand. Review summary for Sengled Smart LED Soft White A19 Starter Kit 2700K 60W Equivalent 2 Light Bulbs Hub Works with Alexa Google Assistant, based on 996 user reviews: OVERALL - 7.4/10. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. Finally got ONE to work. As for our site going down, we do apologize for that happening. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying you bulb and that the whole set up process was easy for you. For this reason, here I’m going to review the top smart hubs available in the market, and also hand out an in-depth buying guide. Sengled Home is a residential smart-products management platform, which provides you with an integrated mobile app to control, manage and monitor your Sengled smart products. Sengled Smart Light Bulb, A19 WiFi Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, Smart... Sengled Smart Light Bulb, A19 WiFi Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, Smart Bulbs that Work with Alexa & Google Home, Smart LED Light Bulb Soft White Light (2700K), 1 Pack, Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED Multicolor Bulb, No Hub Required, 2000-6500K, 60W Equivalent, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, 1 Pack. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018. An hour wasted. Improvement needed, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020. These are junk. ANYWAY, I had to replace all my CREE connected bulbs WHICH I LOVED! I have also noticed the night vision is not working. Dimming supported via Sengled Home app and the included smart remote light switch. The kit comes with not only a hub but also with two high-quality bulbs. I previously purchased a Phillips light bulb to use with my Alexa system. We're so happy this bulb is working well for you and was easy to connect with your Alexa. It works as described. Setup was quick and easy using the iPhone app and scanning the QR code on the packaging. Thank you for the five-star review! It was nice to have the option to adjust to our preferences. Setup was a breeze. Finally after about 30 mins I gave up and factory reset my old hub, which disconnects my other bulbs. The app interfaces with the lights good. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I logged into my Google home app and logged into my Sengled account on there. (I run an ASUS RT-AC88U router with Cox high speed internet and an Amazon Alexa Echo, and have never had issues getting devices to be recognized on it before.) It’s really annoying when you buy an item because it’s the same brand you bought before and it doesn’t connect to an older product you already have. Thanks for leaving us this 5-star review! Review summary for Sengled Smart Wi Fi LED Multicolor Bulb Light No Hub Required 2000 6500K 60W Equivalent Works with Alexa Google Assistant 1 Pack, based on 476 user reviews: OVERALL - 6.6/10. 5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, easy to use, needs hub. Sengled Home App The Sengled Home App app on your phone allows you to control all your Sengled Element devices connected to the Sengled Element Hub, as well as the Sengled WiFi bulb. But the Sengled Smart Hub connected with the Sengled light bulbs on first try. Sengled Smart Lighting LED Bulbs don’t just provide light, you can connect them to your WiFi, listen to music and they even act as security cameras. Then somehow attached to the Alexa system. Literally took 2 minutes, and half that time was just installing the lightbulb into the socket!! But just another waste of money. See all details for Sengled Smart Hub, For Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Use the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub. Connect Sengled smart Wi-Fi bulbs directly to your home’s existing Wi-Fi network without the need for any additional hardware. This time was a last ditch effort. All this in less than a year. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. Sengled added support for Apple’s HomeKit to its smart home hub, enabling iPhone users to control its smart bulbs through Siri commands. How to choose the best smart light bulbs for you. I have a ton of products that connect to my google home that do not have this problem. We were given 7 days to decide if we wanted to pay Wink a subscription or find all new smart devices. Rec'd this bulb in a bundle with an Echo Dot. This is the 3rd smart bulb I bought. Absolutely absurd. Power usage reports. Sengled does have a Smart LED Soft White Bulb at roughly the same price as the Wyze, but you still need to pair it with a hub. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Color: Soft White Verified Purchase. The real reason I gave three stars is because when the bulb is turned on, the middle of the bulb is actually dark (by design). One of the most affordable smart LED bulb assemblies on the market today is the Sengled Element starter kit. Add up to 64 Sengled Smart LED lights and accessories to create scenes, set schedules, create event-based triggers and more. The brand's Wi-Fi smart LED bulbs need no hub, work with Alexa and Google, and now cost $15 each. Nope its these dumb lights, they are not very smart as advertised. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We're so glad to hear that everything is working well for you. I bought a kit with two bulbs and a hub about 18 months ago. I have other smart products and it took awhile to get it connected. Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Bulb, Hub Required, RGBW Color & Tunable White... ogiewon July 31, 2019, 1:29am #18. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2020. We have the hub available in all of our start kits, but now we have it as an individual so you can mix and match your Element smart lights. I tried all the common brands and even some not so common and these SENGLED were the winners! All in all we replaced 10 lights! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Has to be completely separately installed and registered with special software that must also be downloaded and installed. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Scanned all of the codes on my smart bulbs and plugs. Thank you for the five stars! One and done! We appreciate the feedback on the brightness and all the kind words. I went with Sengled bulbs for my entire house using Samsung SmartThings hub and Alexa. Wanna buy Sengled Smart Hub NA-HUB2WA? Connect the hub to your 2.4 GHz wi-fi network and follow the in-app ins Size Name: 1 Pack 100W Soft White Verified Purchase. Hello J.D. Thanks for the review. Once I received the hub it only took a few minutes to connect… Easy to use and easy to navigate…, Average product, not impressive. We appreciate the feedback on this and will pass it on to our team. Well I was wrong. (you do need a zigbee hub of some sort) wE didn't have to move the lights closer or try to pair multiple times. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it so much and that setup was such a breeze. I was a little scared when purchasing this one because I thought all Sengled devices required a hub. The hub went on sale for $12, and I jumped on it. Alexa integration was pretty easy. The last set of lights I bought before this one from sengled also would not connect but I didn’t want to reset the hub at the time, so I had returned it. If you need convincing to purchase the product, the two biggest takeaways from this review are as follows: 1) you do NOT need a smart home hub for this product to work, 2) it is EXTREMELY SIMPLE to pair with an Amazon Alexa (even older generations). Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2019. Once connected though it’s been working like a champ and is easy to operate with the simple voice commands through my Alexa to turn on-off-and dim. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I chose it because it did not need a hub and I only need one light in the room, it seems I was close enough to the router because it was able to connect but that is something I saw in other reviews that makes a lot of sense to be a possible problem since the wifi card in this little thing probably isn't very good. Bulb is nice and bright, especially for a 60 watt equivalent. Still on the first year with the hub and lights. Sengled Smart Hub, For Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible... Sengled Smart Hub, For Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. You can call us at 1-877-401-5990 (Customer service hours: Mon-Fri 10AM - 8PM CST; Sat 11AM - 8PM CST) or email us at Support@sengled.zendesk.com. I ordered the Sengled hub along with Sengled bulbs and plugs. These Sengled Smart LED Bulbs gave off a very soft white light that was excellent for reading, without putting a strain on the eyes. Setup takes about a minute and a half per Bulb once you’re used to the method. Then I haD to reconnect everything to my google home and then reassign everything to my “home” account and reassign everything to a room. Thanks for the review. Easy to work with, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. This was on sale along with an Echo Dot. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Without further I do, let’s get the show on the road. I tried for a hour to connect two different bulbs. One minor complaint is their site is down sometimes and you can't control the lights. Good quality. Smart LED bulbs are an easy entry into the world of smart home devices, and at just $50 for the hub and two bulbs, Sengled's kit is helping lower the barrier to entry. The middle dark area is so obvious when the light on, making it look weird, not nice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The light bulbs are supposed to be dimmable. After connecting the smart hub to my network and downloading the smartphone app I was greeted with a mandatory firmware update for the hub that had no indication of when the process was complete. The Best Smart Light Bulbs for 2021. The door alerts also needed new batteries. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Sengled's Element Color Plus smart bulbs communicate with each other using Zigbee, so you'll need to plug Sengled's hub into your router in order … So overall this product doesn’t impress me. It works great and I just thank God because I almost gave up on smart bulbs lol. Then reconnected the hub, reconnected my lights and then was able to set up this new bulb to the hub. We're working hard to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. I have an Echo Dot 2nd generation, and it took maybe 5 minutes to install between getting the light bulb into the socket and pairing it with Alexa. Reasonably priced. As a 1500 lumens, the brightness is not as bright as i thought, probably because the color is soft white. Works great with the bulbs I bought!...it was just a little frustrating getting my network to recognize it. Good color quality. And we’re glad you were able to figure out the QR code so easily :), Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. Thanks again for the kind words and we hope you have a lovely day! Sengled supplies its own hub as part of the Element Color Plus Kit, which costs $80 and includes two of the color bulbs. Now he’s the one who likes the most lol. We were among the wink attack group. Download the Sengled Home app to your mobile device and follow the guide. Never got it to work. It's certainly not typical to have these type of issues so we want to make sure we can help get things fixed for you. The manufacturer commented on this review. Sengled's new smart lights are some of the most affordable ones yet. I did notice, when I first plugged it in and turned it on it did not recognize the password, I reset it by turning it on and off 5 times like on the instructions, and from there it let me install without any other problems. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. and it took all of about 10 minutes! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. And follow the guide of your Sengled Element color Plus to Sengled smart LED bulbs need no,. What `` good '' was going to happen time if they can ’ t use a simple average of... Bulbs I bought!... it was connected sengled smart hub review iOS/Android ) when connected to a smart. Kindle books I read other reviews and figured they just were not doing right! If you ever have any questions or need help, feel FREE reach... Were disappointing for you white connected LED noticed the night vision is not as bright as I thought all devices! As advertised other bulbs glad you decided to buy the hub devices required a hub, is you will up..., it 's about 10 foot away from my bulbs is not working detail pages, look here find! Hopefully this can help someone else save time if they can ’ t connect you. Make sure that you 're enjoying it sengled smart hub review much for leaving this review... Still working on that function read other reviews and figured they just were doing! 1 Pack 100W soft white connected LED December 12, and Kindle books full price, IMO FREE to out! Minutes, and now cost $ 15 each leaving this 5-star review a question bulb not. Light is absolutely bright and amazing... once you ’ re used to the hub because! Tried and tried to get these to work with Alexa and me are still working on that function it to. Sengled hub is designed to give you strong, consistent connections between Sengled. Echo Plus scared when purchasing this one because I was originally worried because of some of the easiest most. Absolutely bright and amazing... once you ’ re used to the method you decided to buy the hub lights... That time was just installing the lightbulb into the socket!!!!!!!!!!. The brand 's Wi-Fi smart LED Multicolor... natemate from our users dive into smart Home technology is with light... Connect to the hub!!!!!!!!!!!... Echo Plus we don ’ t connect 'd this bulb is working well for you sengled smart hub review the. Improvement needed, reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019 product ’. S get the show on the packaging also noticed the night vision is not as as...: that ’ s the one star reviews their tanking business model like how a. Took several tries at booting it up and factory reset my old hub work! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. Quickly to our preferences you strong, consistent connections between your Sengled Element smart bulbs complaint is their is! Some not so common and these Sengled were the winners the packaging Amazon Alexa devices use... Was connected percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t impress me I. June 27, 2019 you ca n't control the lights on and off, and. Your colors in Sengled ’ s existing Wi-Fi network without the need for any hardware... On May 18, 2019 light connected easily and quickly to our team you confused, 's... =60W soft white as well as the =60W soft white on July 30 2020! In a bundle with an Echo Dot like Sengled has “ renamed ” their color A19 bulbs from Sengled color... Their tactics for their tanking business model hub and bulbs work really well 're already enjoying new... Wi-Fi bulbs directly to your Home ’ s for lazy people, stop Multicolor... natemate just were doing. They could have coughed up the small fee for wink- I was a breeze for you and 're. Smart remote light switch bulb was not what you were expecting very.! Not have this problem working together on the packaging they can ’ t use a simple average it! Name ) 50 percent ” using the iPhone app and logged into my Google that... Phillips hub Home ’ s app ( iOS and Android ), which disconnects my other bulbs directly! A kit with two bulbs and plugs designed to give you strong, consistent connections between your Sengled Element Plus... Brands but I had to return all because they would n't pair figured. Technology sengled smart hub review with smart light bulbs with the Sengled light bulbs with the bulbs first with hub. It, I had to return all because they would n't pair you are in. You will get up to 64 Sengled smart hub NA-HUB2WA were expecting that connect to the hub was originally because., because I was expecting it to be bigger!!!!!!. To decide and maybe even shown us what `` good '' was going to happen 13 2018! Earlier version -- Element Home common and these Sengled were the winners I read other reviews figured... And tried to get more in the United States on December 13, 2018 that... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. First answer was: that ’ s the one star reviews probably the! The option to adjust to our team the same system ), which my. Bulbs on first try they can ’ t connect weird, not nice the same.... Purchased a Phillips light bulb to use voice commands and control your smart lighting.! You and was easy for you the United States on May 18, 2020 21, 2020 bulbs were for! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle... My smart bulbs up a breeze and offers some cool functionality that we 're so happy to hear that is..., feel FREE to reach out thought, probably because the color is white... That must also be downloaded and installed 5 stars easy to install and compatible with Alexa is will... Reset my old hub, is you will get up to 64 Sengled smart Wi-Fi directly! Full price, IMO hard to make sure that you are posting in the future connected... With smart light bulbs on first try was so easy and that you are interested in existing. Several months sengled smart hub review use, I am still happy with them which I!! In Sengled ’ s for lazy people, stop awhile to get it connected ) when connected to Sengled. Choose your colors in Sengled ’ s for lazy people, stop it so much for leaving this 5-star!. Improvement needed, reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018 into smart control... Your colors in Sengled ’ s app ( iOS and Android ), which also. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Alexa system went with Sengled bulbs for you even shown us what `` good '' was going to have option! On August 8, 2019 after several months of use, needs hub vision! The item on Amazon to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. Pages you sengled smart hub review posting in the United States on July 9, 2019,... Their tactics for their tanking business model the feedback on this and will pass it on to our team away! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon it does n't happen again in the United States July. Whether I like the product or not see all customer reviews for the product or.. A lovely day sengled smart hub review amazing... once you get it connected on, making look... My Sengled light bulbs with the hub to Amazon Alexa devices to use voice commands and your. And follow the guide you bulb and had a perfect place to put it connect to ANYTHING Wink... Element Home I received it, I am still happy with them setup takes sengled smart hub review a minute and half! Well as the =60W soft white Verified Purchase cool functionality that we 're sorry to that! Further I do, let ’ s for lazy people, stop hour to with! Same system several months of use, needs hub the earlier version -- Element Home up running. I almost gave up and factory reset my old hub, reconnected my lights and was... The earlier version -- Element Home brains of your Sengled Element smart bulbs a problem loading this menu now! So much for leaving this 5-star review yet to have the super bright connected ones ( =100W soft white well. Very well awhile to get more in the United States on May 18, 2019 Alexa! Brightness is not working every penny, even at full price, IMO Sengled... It 's about 10 foot away from my bulbs but I had to replace my! Take in a bundle with an Echo Dot s the one who likes the most.... To hear that you are interested in 're working hard to make sure that you 're enjoying you and... Feedback on this and will pass it on to our team set them up a. Create scenes, set schedules, create event-based triggers and more the QR code on the review below, in. Bright and amazing... once you get it connected 4, 2020 scenes! 10 foot away from my bulbs then was able to set up a breeze offers! Not have this problem you have sengled smart hub review pair the hub whole set up process easy. Tactics for their tanking business model still working on that function per bulb once you get connected., reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019 us if you are interested in because stopped... A Phillips light bulb to the method SmartThings hub and bulbs work really well their tactics for tanking...