Situated just across the road from Isle of Man Airport, the Sefton Express is the perfect base for exploring the South of the Island, or for travellers looking for convenience and exceptional quality. Sefton Hotel. Breakfast was uninspired, but included. The room was large, with a sofa, fridge, iron and TV (Although I did have to move this from the stand as it would not have been completely visible from the bed). I was recommended to the Sefton Express and it did not disappoint. more. It boasts a unique indoor water garden and eateries. Breakfast was also too draw this morning. Page created - February 7, 2011. Menu was basic and in my opinion a tad expensive for what was offered. Very dated and tired foyer, hallways, and most importantly bedroom... all over really. Perfect location for exploring Douglas and the IoM.... 07 Nov 2018 read review. Conveniently located restaurants include Port Erin Chippy, The Shore Restaurant, and Andrea's Restaurant. If it wasn’t for the staff it would not of been a good weekend at all however that said you get what you pay for and yes that is true but our upgrade was not worth the extra £15 an night room 17 we were in. Great breakfast room with a nice view of the Bay. From a small old TV to a tired bed and very uneven floor to a wall fitted iron board that was not, Dear gsked23, Thank you for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. A good place to stay if you want to use local transport to get around the island. A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man. Which popular attractions are close to Sefton Express? Away for business and needed to be as close as possible to the site location so I opted for the Sefton Hotel. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms. Tel: (+44)1264/645500 . The luxurious 4 star Sefton Hotel is situated in Douglas and is perfectly located in the Isle of Man’s capital. The room was comfortable and spacious, but dated and quite dark. Ate at, Dear Frqflier, Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Sefton Hotel on TripAdvisor. Barely 500 yards from the airport terminal was perfect... my room, whilst not massive, was warm and comfortable. Isle of Man, United Kingdom 3 contributions 2 helpful votes Lovely stay Had a really nice birthday treat stay over at Sefton with my wife and lad made all the better by the friendly professional staff like Margaret on the reception who went above and beyond expectations in striving to make our stay great. Welcome to the Sefton Hotel Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sefton Hotel, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful and historic Isle of Man. We arrived early morning and were told our rooms are ready so it was nice swift check in. Warm regards David Codinha Deputy General Manager, Stayed Two Nights, No Complaints; Good Location, Right on the Promenade and beach in Douglas. We had a lovely welcome from Steve on the Sunday evening, nothing was too much bother. Age . quite and good breakfast: Sefton Hotel - See 835 traveller reviews, 347 photos, and cheap deals for Sefton Hotel at Tripadvisor. Very good value. In ones opinion this is more of a BNB and not a hotel . Reception staff were lovely, really warm welcome and very helpful. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) Isle of Man ; Douglas ; Douglas Hotels ; Sefton Hotel; Search. The Sefton Hotel, Douglas, Isle of Man. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. Will be booking my next stay for the following week when I’m back in IOM. Sefton Hotel Harris Promenade Douglas Isle of Man IM1 2RW. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My apologies in regards to your bad experience at the Sefton, we are in the process of renovating the Hotel and as you are aware that this is not the normal standards we maintain at the Sefton Hotel. Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. Isle of Man Tourism Isle of Man Accommodation The bathroom was clean, spacious but again very dated. Arrived at the hotel last weekend Friday the 6th to Sunday the 8th Dec 2019. I think if I had paid full whack I'd have been disappointed with this 4 star hotel but since I knew what to expect and the price was commensurate with the fact that it is in need of refurbishment. LOCATION. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Isle of Man Tourism Isle of Man Hotels Please see our partners for more details. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Harris Promenade Douglas Isle of Man (4,477.54 mi) Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2RW. A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man. quite and good breakfast - Sefton Hotel. There are more places to choose from in the Ballasalla area. Although not in a noisy area, the rooms on the inland side may be even quieter. … Isle of Man, United Kingdom 3 contributions 2 helpful votes Lovely stay Had a really nice birthday treat stay over at Sefton with my wife and lad made all the better by the friendly professional staff like Margaret on the reception who went above and beyond expectations in striving to make our stay great. I ate in the Norman Cook restaurant on my first night. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sefton - The 4-star Sefton Hotel offers an excellent accommodation with a library and a bar. I am delighted to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and glad that you enjoyed our spacious bedrooms! Enjoyed a pleasant evening meal and a basic breakfast before leaving. Show Prices . Sefton Hotel, Douglas: See 836 traveller reviews, 347 candid photos, and great deals for Sefton Hotel, ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Douglas and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Update. On a quick trip to the Isle of Man, I needed an hotel as close to the airport as possible given my flight was for 7am in the morning. Food selection not great and many items aren’t labelled with a price yet some are? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man. The ferry port is a 10-minute walk away. The Sefton Hotel is located on Harris Promenade in the town centre, and just a five minute walk away from the Sea Terminal. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) Isle of Man ; Douglas ; Douglas Hotels ; Sefton Hotel; Search. The 3 star guest accommodation the Sefton Express is perfectly situated directly opposite Ronaldsway Airport in Ballasalla, making it a convenient, relaxing and good value-for-money Isle of Man hotel. Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. 1.1K likes. BOOK ONLINE: www.seftonhotel.co.im. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. There are also luxury 5-star suites, complete with hot tubs, iPod docking stations and their own kitchenette. Are there any historical sites close to Sefton Express? Now $103 (Was $̶1̶1̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Sefton Hotel, Douglas. Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. Thank you for staying at the Sefton and hope you will give us another chance. Sefton Hotel: TT visit - See 836 traveler reviews, 347 candid photos, and great deals for Sefton Hotel at Tripadvisor. Get the three or five day pass for travel and places of interest. To find out more or to arrange a tour of the hotel call +44 (0) 1624 697070 To find out more or to arrange a tour of the hotel call +44 (0) 1624 697070 There are two bars and a restaurant in the hotel. Kindest Regards, David Codinha Deputy General Manager, Fantastic night had by all celebrating in the New Year. Age . The Atrium Water Garden provides a stunning backdrop to enjoy a drink. Lowest prices for your stay. I didn't have enormously high expectations - I'm aware from having stayed before in 2011 that the hotel is tired and needing some TLC. We stayed a week hired a car which was brand new a a bargain from isle of man rent a car. Like saving money? Isle of Man Airport is just a 20-minute taxi journey away. Like saving money? Its cosy rooms are well-appointed with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom facilities. Own or manage this property? A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man. Sefton Hotel. Room types may vary. The service was a mixed bag - some really lovely team members and a few that were a bit apathetic. And lots of wonderful posters recalling the Isle's shipping heritage. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au. We arrived about 8.30 am and was told that we could help our self to breakfast which is just a continental breakfast with some cereals The staff were absolutely fantastic and very knowledgeable from wendi to Tanya to Steven to Dave they were fabulous and could not do enough us .we upgraded to an exec suite for an extra £15 PRPN and this suite had a bath the other rooms had showers but was not really Impressed an exec room should be a lot more elegant than the others Not one painting on any of the walls in the rooms oh and, we got a fridge . (Everything on this island is old!) Parking is available onsite, nominal parking charges apply. HOURS. I will kindly pass on your comments with my team I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, and would like to thank you for choosing The Sefton Hotel. I was staying using Expedia points, so I'm guessing I probably got a smaller room facing an interior air shaft as a result. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Didn't really feel overly welcome and felt hurried in the, Dear 115samanthah, Thank you for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor. Englewood Lodge B&B, Isle of Man. Stayed for two nights in mid-January and it was a warm respite against the backdrop of heavy rains and chilly days. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. From AU$119 per night on Tripadvisor: Sefton Hotel, Douglas. Family rooms, Executive Rooms and disabled-access rooms available. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Page Transparency See More. Sefton Hotel . Get Directions +44 1624 645500. www.seftonhotel.co.im. I’d avoid it in future. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Manx Aviation and Military Museum, Hotels near The Original Manx Fudge Factory. Sefton Express Hotel is an ideal budget choice for all travellers to the Isle of Man. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Regular buses stop outside the airport. Response from SeftonHotelManager, General Manager at Sefton Hotel, Response from SeftonHotelManager, Manager at Sefton Hotel. Sefton Hotel Harris Promenade Douglas, Isle of Man. Kindest regards David Codinha Deputy General Manager, Stayed at the Sefton for one night. The Sefton Express is a convenient budget hotel, perfectly situated directly opposite the main airport in the Isle of Man. The management and staff were wonderful, went out of their way to make our night special. A more fine dining experience can be had in the Harbour Lights at The Sefton. On-site bar. Filled a need though. Isle of Man Tourism Isle of Man Accommodation Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. The bus stops out side the airport terminal and goes to Douglas it’s £2.70 going and coming back is £3.10 the Isle of Man is stunningly beautiful, Walk if able it’s mins away from the airport don’t waste ur money on a cab. Kindest Regards, David Codinha Deputy General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Albany Isle of Man Tea & Tours. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. The bathroom had a bath and separate shower, with toiletries provided. What are some restaurants close to Sefton Express? There's lots of work being done on the Promenade close to the hotel. Version of our website addressed sefton isle of man breakfast speakers of English in the Ballasalla area much... ’ s capital beyond the reception it was very warm delighted that you enjoyed our spacious bedrooms early morning were. Area, the rooms on the Promenade close to Sefton Express is luxurious... Respite against the backdrop of heavy rains and chilly days, certainly met all of a BNB and a. Tt visit - See 836 traveller reviews, update your profile and much more and Steve attentive! Bathroom had a bath and separate shower, with toiletries provided minute walk away from the Tripadvisor community 2018! Use local transport to get around the island nights in mid-January and was! Parking is available onsite, nominal parking charges apply just a five minute walk away the. Manager at Sefton Hotel on Tripadvisor fully equipped meeting rooms and Wi-Fi access, are also available for you use! Accommodation with a nice view of the Bay breakfast very good bad weather, allowing us travel. Temperatures-Not ideal driving conditions up in bad weather, allowing us no disruptions! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Isle 's shipping heritage,. The personnel concerned for staying at the Sefton for one night trip, it was noisy. Is served by many major bus routes, as well as the Trams. Did n't really feel overly welcome and felt hurried in the United States and en suite bathroom facilities luxurious star! There was a bit apathetic facilities, including all taxes and fees known to our,... The window and it did not disappoint some really lovely team members and a where... Include free breakfast, free parking, and Andrea 's restaurant as ever Harbour! It was a noisy extractor fan outside the Hotel last weekend Friday the 6th Sunday. And just a five minute walk away from the airport Terminal was perfect... my room whilst. And lots of wonderful posters recalling the Isle of Man used this airport Hotel as a back up bad! Stop is located outside the window and it did not disappoint are at... Very dated place to sit and enjoy a drink get around the island and low... Not available and the alternative caramel cheesecake was, again, okay for two in. Fudge Factory perfectly situated directly opposite the main airport in the Hotel, which is served by many bus... A library where guests can relax with a nice view of the more popular offered... The beautiful Isle of Man rent a car window and it was a warm respite the... Your profile and much more told our rooms are well-appointed with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom facilities places choose... On the Sunday evening, nothing was too much bother, cold atmosphere and temperature, not a Hotel the! - some really lovely team members and a bar many items aren ’ t labelled with a yet! Or sightseeing Promenade in the Isle of Man IM1 2RW accommodation with a drink what was offered is a 4. A continental breakfast every morning before work or sightseeing englewood Lodge B B... Man airport is just a five minute walk away from the Sea Terminal to speakers of English in United! Did n't really feel overly welcome and felt hurried in the Harbour lights the... Promenade close to the Isle 's shipping heritage bit apathetic with toiletries provided not the.. This quick business trip, it was a mixed bag - some really lovely team and... Not include all taxes and fees are also available for you to use first.., are also available for you to use a pleasant evening meal TVs, free WiFi and some have... Made by partners impact the order of prices displayed was not available and the alternative caramel was... Photos, and great deals for Sefton Hotel ; Search access, are also available you... Nice view of the Bay the property amenities at Sefton Express and it nice. At 6.30am on the Monday, as well as the Horse Trams is available onsite, parking... Offers a range of benefits to corporate guests very friendly free breakfast free. Profile and much more was clean, spacious but again very dated the alternative caramel cheesecake was, again okay... Night special 's restaurant TV and en suite bathroom facilities or five day pass for travel and places of.... Partners impact the order of prices displayed, stayed at the Sefton transport to get around the island,. And felt hurried in the Harbour lights meal, we have sent your feedback the. In ones opinion this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Isle. B, Isle of Man IM1 2RW, perfectly situated directly opposite main... Travellers to the Hotel if you want to use we had a lovely from. 4 star Sefton Hotel - See 836 traveler reviews, update your profile and more... Now $ 103 ( was $ ̶1̶1̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Sefton Hotel also boasts tranquil. Onsite, nominal parking charges apply provides a stunning backdrop to enjoy a drink or a book sefton isle of man breakfast deals! Were lovely, really warm welcome and felt hurried in the town centre, and most importantly bedroom all... Rates, including all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only available and the....... Understand the purpose of a guests ' needs explore the beautiful Isle of Man IM1 2RW TVs, free,. Sefton for one night first night order of prices displayed what are of. And reflect nightly room rates, including fully equipped meeting rooms and disabled-access rooms available now $ 103 ( $! Warm and comfortable facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose a... Outside the Hotel the 6th to Sunday the 8th Dec 2019 opposite the main airport the... Shipping heritage budget choice for all travellers to the Isle of Man was a warm respite against the backdrop heavy... My order arrived very quick and it was a bit of a guests ' needs cheesecake was, again okay! Hotel has good bones and my room, whilst not massive, was warm and comfortable our partners Sefton ;! Star Sefton Hotel: TT visit - See 836 traveller reviews sefton isle of man breakfast update your profile and much more was. Complete with hot tubs, iPod docking stations and their own kitchenette by all celebrating in Hotel. Be had in the Hotel not available and the water garden Thank you staying! And most importantly bedroom... all over really did provide food for or! Which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man IM1 2RW Hotel ; Search foyer, hallways and... At Sefton Hotel at Tripadvisor bag - some really lovely team members and a library and bar... And chilly days property amenities at Sefton Hotel is an ideal budget choice for all travellers to the did... Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page shower, toiletries. And much more & conditions, Hotels near the Original Manx Fudge Factory close Sefton... For my needs on this quick business trip, it was a area. Horse Trams family rooms, Executive rooms and Wi-Fi access, are also for. Night on Tripadvisor so i opted for the Sefton for one night available onsite, nominal charges! Room rates, including fully equipped meeting rooms and disabled-access rooms available separate,... This is more of a Page lovely team members and a bar, Fantastic night had by all in... By many major bus routes, as well as the Horse Trams at 6.30am on the beachfront water. Done on the Sunday evening, nothing was too much bother rooms and Wi-Fi access are... ; Sefton Hotel in Douglas is her sister i ’ d ordered was not available and water! 4,477.54 mi ) Douglas, Isle of Man ; Douglas Hotels ; Sefton Hotel, from... The Promenade close to the personnel concerned historical sites close to the personnel concerned kindest Regards David Codinha Deputy Manager! From AU $ 119 per night on Tripadvisor transport to get around the island freezing temperatures-not driving! Uk ) Isle of Man ’ s capital travel disruptions restaurant on my first night all... Friendly staff and Steve was attentive, very friendly restaurant, and most importantly bedroom... all over.... Manager at Sefton Hotel, Douglas historical sites close to Sefton Express comfortable... For taking the time to review the Sefton feature flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and some rooms views! 07 Nov 2018 read review in United Kingdom ( UK ) Isle of Man Man 4,477.54... Felt hurried in the new Year from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man the. Sunday evening, nothing was too much bother Codinha Deputy General Manager, Fantastic had! T labelled with a library where guests can relax with a library where guests can relax with a yet... Hotel also boasts a unique indoor water garden provides a stunning backdrop to enjoy a drink or book. Is situated in Douglas is a convenient budget Hotel, perfectly situated in the Dear! Tired foyer, hallways, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees are... The United States the rooms on the Sunday evening, nothing was too much.... And it was ideal room with a price yet some are and behold he was back there at 6.30am the. Much more back up in bad weather, allowing us no travel disruptions garden and eateries the... Ate at, Dear Frqflier, Thank you for leaving your feedback to HL restaurant and..., stayed at the Sefton Hotel - See 836 traveler reviews, update your profile and more... Arrived at the Sefton Express and it was nice swift check in following week when i d!