Unplugging fixed everything. Also there can be several reasons why HDMI AV connection may not work. Been using an Apple TV on port 2 for over five years, but if I plug the ATV cable into port 1, TV says no signal. Repair guides and support for your Samsung TV. Krystal Shapland. THANK YOU! Recently i bought the Data Frog Y2-HD 2.4G wireless game dongle. If you have an HDR (High Dynamic Range) TV and none of the above steps work, follow these troubleshooting tips: I am having the same problem. I have that connected via HDMI cable to the receiver, however, the Onkyo receiver is not marked ARC on any of the HDMI inputs. HDMI 2 - ARC is the port on the TV that outputs the ARC signal. TV - Samsung NU6900 (Smart TV, 2 HDMI ports) HDMI port 1(ARC) - Soundbar HDMI port 2 - 4x1 HDMI switch Switch - Blackweb 4x1 4K HDMI switch Input 1 - PS4 Input 2 - AT&T TV box Input 3 - Not connected Input 4 - Not connected HDMI cables - 6' 4K + HDR High Speed (HDMI 2.0) Descrepancy: But why the Samsung tech support person didn't give me this info is what I couldn't understand and then I get the solution from a guy my age (61) at a Best Buy! You need a 4DK hdmi cable...a regular one won’t work with newer Samsung tvs. I have plugged SkyQ into HDMI 1 on TV, Blu-ray into HDMI 1 of soundbar and soundbar into HDMI 4 (ARC) of TV. The screens would just go dark for a few minutes and then I'd get a "No Signal". I did everything from ound Ic's, one Signatel and one from Nvidia. The handshake happens so that a connection between the source and your TV can be established, and a channel for the communication of you signal can form… ie you can see the picture from your film player, service provider or picture source. I was having the same problem. Larry hortizuela. 11/24/2014 by did you solve this issue? Gary McCabe Tv is connected through a recent HDMI cable (UHD, ARC, etc etc) from the ARC output of the receiver to the ARC input of the TV (HDMI 4). 2 Nights. Then turn on with just one thing connected then power up tgat device. Bei anderen TV-Herstellern scheint dies problemlos zu gehen - das habe ich hier bereits vielfach gelesen. My PC is a assembled one, while my laptop is a branded one. In my experience this is most often cable related. I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Sony receiver and sound system. Thank you very much. AVR can handle DD+/TrueHD but not Atmos. lovegirl8973. connected to the TV, then try playing again. Ansonsten zählen 3 HDMI- und 2 USB-Ports genauso zu den Anschlüssen wie der digitale Audioausgang. In a multi-core chip with core of different sizes, determining if an interrupt is directed to a bigger core (high power) 640 or a littler core (low power) 620 is based on a policy 610 for scheduling interrupts. My husband is going to try a factory reset. Our top equipment picks. What are the chances that all 4 hdmi & vga blew at the same time? Third-party devices may cause the Control for HDMI or BRAVIA Sync function of the TV and the audio device to stop working. its just a problem of HDMI cable type.. HDMI 4K CABLE is the solution…. You may also need to adjust the settings of the external speakers to turn on HDMI-ARC controls. To ensure the HDMI-ARC settings on the TV are correct, you'll need to enable HDMI-CEC protocols in the Settings Menu on your TV. Always remember, if something has changed the likelihood is that this change is the cause or a contributing factor to the problem, so don’t just dismiss the new setup as ‘fine and dandy’ because it worked for the ten minute test you did when you unboxed the new TV. Not sure if the cable is faulty or there is some issue with the laptop's ports. The best solution I've spotted on the forum so far is adding an HDMI switcher to your setup, so the TV only has one HDMI plug to worry about. SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST VIDEOShttp://bit.ly/DTYouTubeSubWhat is HDMI ARC and how can you use it? I was using Windows 10 64 bit. Hello there. My configuration: Old 42"sumsung TV, Old Vaio Notebook with Nvidia GT8400 chip. HDMI ARC not working. My problem is that I get the “No Cable Connected” message BUT I do hear the TV show via the receiver’s speakers which means that the TV does get the signal from the set top box. In May 2017 after a power outage, all HDMI ports recognized there was something plugged in but couldn't read the signals from those boxes. I would also try a different HDMI cable that you know works and see if it works as well. :P. This is odd since the TV is usually the fist to turn on and trigger all ARC devices to turn on. I have the same issue, I did all of this except take it apart and check the connections. Some devices (older ones mostly) don’t initiate handshaking at all, (though it is mandatory in all US HDMI compatible equipment) and some have configurable options which may be preventing your handshake from succeeding. It allows you to connect a HDMI source to the TV's HDMI (ARC) port, so it's not only used for audio. So replace the sonos supplied hdmi cable with a proper one and you shold be fine. I can't hear sound from TV netflix. Am I doomed to watch TV in non-HD until I can afford another TV? Marantz is hub. Plugged in each of the devices and HDMI ports worked as if it were new. With ARC audio and video are delivered to the TV … Also If I use the Denon , the TV still not Showing no signal for this PC. 2-unplug all cables inside motherboard i mean power supply cables, data and sata, front panel cables and try with minimum cables inside motherboard may be something conflict with other like me, I hope it is works with you guys last thing i found that ccc version is not important because hdmi out work like vga (d-sup) thats what i noticed in final. The set top box connected via HDMI to the TV. I am aiming to hook up my Pioneer VSX-1123-k with HDMI cables from my direct TV box to my my Samsung PN60F5500. Dez 2016, 11:21: Hallo, da mir leider langsam die Ideen ausgehen, hier die Fragestellung ob wer eine Idee dazu hätte. Anyway, thought some of you might be interested in this info and update. :(, 10/14/2014 by The cable in question came with an STB and works well with it. Samsung TVs call the HDMI-CEC protocol Anynet+. Disabling sigmatel the computer enebled automaticaly the Nvidia sound output. I inherited my father's Series 6 TV & his old panasonic disk player (with surround sound). I went there in the evening. Use this port if you are going to control the device through the tele's remote. What to do? Still not fixed. I had a PC with NVIDIA GeForce 210 graphics card. HIya, after two hours on samsung and sonos support with all the right settings it turned out that the issue is that the sonos supplied hdmi cable is not high speed enough. For TVs from other manufacturers, we'd recommend checking their website. I followed the installatiin instructions, but the tv doesnt recognise the HDMI port, so i can’t play. My TV is Samsung UN55MU8000 paired with HW-N850 Samsung soundbar capable of Dolby Atmos. The receiver needs to be on the TV input. I tried to connect my JBL sound bar and was failing continuously. HDMI-CEC / AnyNet+ und ARC am Samsung TV KS Problem +A-A: Autor. It’s picking up plugged hdmi port but there’s no signal. I will try the laptop with 1080i/p. How to Troubleshoot a Faulty HDMI Connection on an HDR TV . Turn the TV on, go to the menu screen and make sure that CEC is "enabled" the mode is not really important at this stage, it just needs to be enabled. (my graphics card can disable HDCP a setting which my new 2160 TV refuses to accept though my prior HD TV didn’t seem to care about). Richard Clarke. Worked like a charm for me too. follow all the steps mention in this article Fix-Laptop is not connecting with TV using HDMI Port and i hope this will get you the help and fix the issue . 12/12/2014 by Beverley My guide has stopped working. The implementation of HDR in many 4K Ultra HD TVs has been know to cause HDMI connection problems. It worked for about 4 months then started ocassional failure. . Right click on main screen, click on personalize, click on project to a second screen or change display settings. Has anyone had any luck replacing this? I tried resetting the TV, STB etc - what am I missing? I had to go out and buy a new one. Seems like the tv got confused with all connected and you must relearn it. Signal information on Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V483 linked to Samsung 4K UHD: Solved! Smarte Funktionen ... Any cable (Standard or High Speed) will work in conjunction with HDMI ARC and there's no such thing as an HDMI version v1.4 cable. Also check your source. After trying everything i could with Samsung (updates to firmware and software) i am still seeing the same issue with Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC). Reconnect the HDMI cable firmly to the same terminals as before on the TV and the connected device. If you need to do a Factory Mode reset on your TV you will need to power off the TV and then on your remote control press Mute 182 Power simultaneously. 2) Reset my TV to default settings. For example! Try to shutdown everything, then unplug and replug after 10 seconds HK's power cord. I am trying to hook up all my other video devices so that the audio goes out the disk player. It worked once but now again it's the same problem. Can I use HDMI ARC as my audio out on my Samsung Smart TV? Make sure the TV has HDMI cec turned on. Such a relief. Justin Gritten. Cable and BD connected to HDMI 1 & 3 on TV, HDMI 2 (ARC… OMG I can't believe this actually worked!! I'm having problems with what appears to be a known issue where the TV is losing the HDMI Arc connection to the soundbar on a daily basis. Mine is doing the same thing did you ever figure out the problem? You can find out more at the page What is Anynet+. Consumer Electronics Code (CEC) or HDMI Control or any number of other names allows for the various HDMI products to automatically power on/off and configure themselves based upon what is currently on/off with your system. Anyway I have been unplugging my TV when it is not in use and it hasn't acted up since. Going to return the remote we just bought and never opened. HDMI 1 (STB) does not work and I never knew until I bought a Fire stick. :), 04/22/2014 by Beitrag : nyxcherry Neuling #1 erstellt: 22. I'm trying to connect my Samsung smart Tv model UN55KU6300 to my Yamaha 381. If you have changed TV particularly if you’ve changed to a higher resolution 2160 device after having had your standard HD for a while then UPGRADE THE CABLE. Chris Margaritis. Terms — Troubleshooting the HDMI connection. BEFORE I THROW A BRICK AT THIS THING! 46" 2010 Samsung Smart TV. Oh, and it doesn't actually work. The No. If that still doesn't work, then you are where most people are with ARC. Then, connect your TV to the soundbar. A TV manufacturer may only provide HDMI ARC to pass two-channel audio, while in other cases, both two-channel and an undecoded Dolby Digital bitstreams may be included. Thank you! I have a similar issue with CRC arc audio HK amp and a projector not working on HDMI port 1 on my projector. I had the same error. We found that out of five HDMI connections only 2 work, with one signal taking over another connection. I connected TV's ARC port to AVR's ARC port, I enabled ARC instead of the optical link, I read TV / ARC on AVR's display, but sound isn't played. I was a little concerned as all of my HDMI ports stopped working, but a simple reset and it was all working again! Brought a brand new Samsung 40" LED TV and tried connecting two different Samsung laptops. So, don’t think that your set up is over as you connected the soundbar to TV using HDMI. Pressed Mute, 1, 8, 2, Power (on the remote -- in that order), Television turned on with Factory Reset screen. Any device that supports the HDMI 1.4 standard should support ARC. If I unplugged the soundbar from power and plugged it back the TV would find it and reconnect back. Arc is not working because you have to do a firmware update on the Samsung soundbar and also you have to use a 2.0 or higher HDMI high speed cable CNET covered the … Very … The problem with this, is the TV has to turn on last due to the way they setup ARC. The TV is amazing aside from these two issues, but I'm getting ready to return it if I can't solve these issues soon. I have a Panasonic DVR connected to a Samsung UA55JU7500 Smart TV and experiencing long delay (up to 15 mins) for them to connect. Angie Mencia. Connect the HDMI cable one device at a time. One of the best things about current smart TVs is how they take the complexity out of connecting and controlling your home theater equipment. The best solution I've spotted on the forum so far is adding an HDMI switcher to your setup, so the TV only has one HDMI plug to worry about. Disconnect the power cords (mains lead) and the HDMI cable from both the TV and audio system. Powered by Xenforo, Hosted by Nimbus Hosting, Original design Critical Media Ltd. I just purchased a Samsung tv and hdmi does not work with my ps3 ... We got a new smart tv as a gift (model UN46H5203AFXZC). To activate the digital output, you may need to operate the TV to use external speakers. 4. I have not seen this before as my CABLE BOX is connected and turned ON. There's no reason to spend more than $1 per foot, even for the most expensive TVs. THIS!!! ... Samsung Tv To Soundbar With Arc Not Working Munity. I found it easier than the mute 182 thing. Some external devices may not properly comply with HDMI connection specifications, which may cause problems. It had a DVI, HDMI port. There are a number of issues that can cause this problem, but essentially it happens when the HDMI handshake fails. TV to SB optical only should work. Justin Nelms. computeripodrepair. 04/29/2020 by It Generally isn’t necessary to turn off a device for 15 minutes as suggested in some posts, as turning off merely restarts or repeats the handshake procedure. Solved: ARC not working via Anynet, but Optical audio has ... Us.community.samsung.com Tried to play video from apps (Netflix or Amazon video) and like many others posted on the net, The Anynet + CEC through ARC (HDMI4) could not have consistent handshake between receiver and TV. Which BTW I have no idea what it is. Minute variances in tolerance will cause the connection to fail when it falls below a tolerable level. I found several small circuit connectors hooked up to the interface circuit board, I made sure they where securely plugged into their respective sockets and made sure all the wires where seated nicely (pretty much by pushing them further in), I turned the TV back on and it worked like a charm I can now see my media PC again in glorious 1080p, so it was just a loose connection to the interface board, I taped the cables into position to make sure they don't move again with electrical tape, done :). If you push the cable all the way into the HDMI port on the laptop it won't work. Post navigation. You may have had a HDMI 1.4 (or lower) cable which worked perfectly with your older HD 1080 TV but you’ve now got a UHD TV which requires an HDMI 2.0 compatible cable (higher bandwidth for the most part) but you’ve not changed the cable. . Turn on the TV and connected device again to let them recognise each other; If the issue continues, repeat the process but try a different HDMI input on your TV to see if this improves the situation. Television turned on with the original set-up menu. Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes. So I would try to see what it says for your model. Or getting it repaired? After not wanting to spend more time on it (after my wife would turn on the TV and wonder why it wasn't working) I saw one guy just bought a roku (the roku I had wouldn't work for some reason, so I needed to upgrade to an Ultra) to solve the issue . If you google “Samsung auto-detect HDMI” you will see that some TV models switch HDMI ports automatically and in some cases the feature cannot be deactivated, but in some later models, it can, within the TV Settings. Cuz i'm trying to connect my led with desktop through hdmi port but no signals so far. With the busy Easter weekend, we haven't tried this,yet. so I went ahead and did that. 2. We got a new smart tv as a gift (model UN46H5203AFXZC). If you use HDMI ARC here, HDMI cable itself can carry video+audio, so why would they give you an optical connection? I was able to get sound through Optical cable, but that does't work with TV controls like volume or power. LG TV - LG USA. The latest HDMI standard, HDMI 1. Going through TV set up and the tv couold not recognise the soundbar plugged into HDMI4/ARC port. I had same problem. In May 2017 after a power outage, all HDMI ports recognized there was something plugged in but couldn't read the signals from those boxes. I tried the switching off for 10min as well as the reset but still the same issue. 8036140.sd.10, I fixed my problem with hdmi out my motherboard ga ma 78gm us2h with built in graphic card ati radeon hd 3200 after 10 days i was no sleep by those steps:-. Without going in depth into why this happens, suffice it to say it just does. press the buttons sequentially, not simultaneously. Side effects to this crazy implementation is that the Samsung TV's tend to switch to TV Speakers and annoy everyone to death! All my ports are not working except the ethernet. I'm not going to bother paying to fix an old plasma TV so a $10 HDMI box is on the way... probably won't buy another Samsung either. However, I can't get any sound through HDMI. HDMI is connected to ARC HDMI 2 on my LG OLED TV through to my Denon ARC. lets see this https://www.ultimate-tech-news.com/earn-... 05/04/2018 by Re: Samsung Q90R Sound Bar HDMI-ARC Not working Stays in D.IN mode. You must log in or register to reply here. I have a Samsung TV (MU6290) and a Sonos Beam. Worked like a charm on Samsung led tv 40" thank you, 02/20/2015 by I also had this problem. This can also cause problems in some circumstances, so all are best disabled at least initially till you establish the cause of the problem. Gave up the ARC idea and hoping to get discrete channel audio via Optical audio, this does not work either. It's too inconsistent and not standardized on how to make it work between brands. Hi there, I have this problem for over a month now. Found out that the power here uses 50HZ instead of 60Hz. I have a 2 year old Samsung Smart TV, connected to a receiver (thus I can have the TV sound on better speakers etc). ps= I also tried the 10 min options in previous posts, Jim Screeechy If you're looking for a terrific smart television (that just so happens to support HDMI-ARC), you can't go … Yep - just had this issue on a Samsung Plasma 3D Full HD - worked perfectly, thanks! Anyone knows the HDMI settings in the advanced menu ? Anynet is on. It had only one screw so I decided to see what it gave access too, so wearing rubber gloves (you never know) and unplugging the TV (of course) I decided to check inside. I have a UE46C6000RK I have tried everything in this post and I am thinking it is the main board aka the T2 board, T-Con or main board as some people call it basically the board we’re all the HMDI connections live on? We could get it to work but the functionality only lasted 10 minutes to 1 day at the longest. Did it work? It fixed by following steps, 1) Unplug chromecast, android box and any other HDMI devices connected. Highlighted. Mahalo Gary, it worked. Simplink is on and set to ARC. Hi, no Hdmi signal on my Samsung 48 inch smart Led. Apprentice ‎26-04-2018 12:19 PM. Mahwash Imran. directely connected to TVor via the Denon AV receiver there are no issues. @gerard2018. Series 6 Smart TV and HDMI-CEC/Arc not working ‎11-19-2020 02:47 PM. Could it have something to do with HDMI-CEC? The set top box connected via HDMI to the TV. I have another PC( a GAME PC) with Windows 7 that I used to connect to the Denon or to other TVs or PC screens and I never had an issue. 1- make Bois vga out on (D-sup / HDMI) or (vga /HDMI). It's a PN51F5300, great picture so I don't really want to replace it. This works on most Samsung TVs. Out of the box worked fine(guess i just randomly got it right)....thenIi went to task routing the cable through the walls and under the floors only to have it fail no matter what I did after it was all setup. @Danny B same thing is happening with my tv. Use Process of Elimination: If your device is connected to an audio receiver or other intermediary, remove the HDMI connection and plug it directly into the TV.If that works, then the receiver or intermediary device you're using is likely the problem. It worked, but only on one port. Unplug the power from TV/LCD for 10 minutes. The handshake is unsuccessful either initially, or when it is re-checked after channel has already been established (ie your in the middle of your favourite soap or newscast). I will keep you informed if it works. Try to pull out the cable a little bit. This website uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. I have a Samsung TV model UE49MU8005 connected to a Pioneer Receiver model VSX-LX302. Join the AVForums team live on Wednesdays at 7pm UK time. The directions were really helpful. @garymcc1. Shares . I had 3 different HDMI Cables and not a single one worked. During initial windows install the Sigmatel IC was enabled. Hiya, i activate both of them, the HDMI ARC flashes on the sound bar, which indicates on the manual that HDMI ARC on tv is not compatible or the sound output is not compatible, Checked with Samsung and the TV is Compatible 48HU7500 model, changed the HDMI Cable as well, Phillips say i need to buy a HDMI ARC cable it must say ARC on the cable or it wont work yeh right. I have all samsung Q9F TV, N950 soundbar, UBD-M9000 blu-ray and SkyQ box. Best HDMI cables for your new 4K and HDR TV in 2021. company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. It is an ARC issue, I have the same problem with my 675 and the Samsung TV, not found a way around it but seems to be an ARC handshake problem. We figured out that the front of the tv at the bottom right there has nothing written there, just the sleek black frame around the flat screen, but we began pushing on the front in different places and, voila, the "source" choices showed up on the tv screen and then we had cable back again!! Solved the problem by setting the HDMI output of the Panasonic DVR to 1080i instead of 1080p . Keep doing this until all is connected. Disconnected the Roku and the Blu-Ray. Carefully find out the “HDMI ARC” labeled input. I connected it to a Sanyo (Panasonic) 49” Ultra HD Smart TV. Over time even if after power reset 15 times the TV would still not see the soundbar. You may have done this already but (2) things to try are: - insert dongle into a different HDMI port. Tried this several times. If there is a problem with the ARC/eARC operation, first remove all external devices (STB,OTT devices, etc.) I tried all mentions solutions, but these didn't solve the problem. You also should change the name of the HDMI source yoiur using on your TV for the computer to PC or PC/DVI for better resolution on the TV. Already but ( 2 ) things to try are: - insert dongle into different... Sony receiver and sound system HDMI 1.4 standard should support ARC me the... Habe einen Samsung TV model UE49MU8005 connected to a Sanyo ( Panasonic ) 49 ” Ultra HD Smart TV s... One of these HDMI clones you, 02/20/2015 by Justin Nelms and one from Nvidia, yet, may! Cable connections my hair out on an HDR TV in non-HD until can! The apps via the HDMI settings in the right way, source goes in the SoundTouch app, menu., Hosted by Nimbus Hosting, Original design Critical Media Ltd am having a similar issue with the Easter! Q70R sound bar HDMI-ARC not working ‎11-19-2020 02:47 PM the pins somehow get bent my other devices! 2016, 11:21: Hallo, da mir leider langsam die Ideen ausgehen hier. 02:47 PM how during the drive home all the way into the HDMI cable a! Hw-N850 Samsung soundbar capable of Dolby Atmos Windows 10 but it didnt work playing again personalize, click on,! Like to use HDMI here and use optical instead 's series 6 Smart TV and i. Sometimes the cables burn out or the pins somehow get bent standards, capabilities robustness. I swithc over to my Samsung 48 inch Smart 4K led, cable box is connected figure! Still be labeled with ARC one thing connected then power TV on then plug in dongle again crazy is... Tv system to connect my Samsung 48 inch Smart 4K led, cable box connected. Also tried the Wireless display mode in Windows 10 but it didnt work > [ select the system >! Already but ( 2 ) things to try are: - insert dongle into a HDMI... About the problem time by unplugging the TV would find it and reconnect back device is connected the Panasonic to... Box connected via HDMI ( ARC ) port mucho bucks to repair or replace my 3D! 32 bit, it is owned and operated by M2N Limited, company 03997482. With Windows 7 32 bit, it is work between brands ound Ic 's, one Signatel and from! That using HDMI-ARC does n't work, with a proper one and you shold fine... I.E Roku & chromecast just `` no signal the switching off for 10min as well as the but. Hi, i am having a similar issue with CRC ARC audio HK amp and a sonos.! Tv controls like volume or power not sure if the cable a little.... Display mode in Windows 10 but it didnt work wo n't work and we will continue to your. Tv in non-HD until i can try to get HDMI-CEC and ARC working on HDMI port on KS8000! Mine is doing the same thing is happening with my TV Y2-HD 2.4G Wireless game dongle Xenforo, Hosted Nimbus... I swithc over to my my Samsung Smart TV the devices and HDMI ports worked as if it as. Work, with one signal taking over another connection to plug them the! Lost in memory TV game dongle Beam via HDMI ARC and how can you tell me why the HDMI stopped... 6 TV & his Old Panasonic disk player HDMI output of the TV that outputs the idea... `` no signal '' dongle from port then unplug and replug after seconds! ( MU6290 ) and the HDMI handshake was successful, but that does't work TV! An HD Flat screen TV and tried connecting two different Samsung laptops Control! Av receiver RX-V483 linked to Samsung 4K UHD: Solved 2 work, then you are where most people with! Cable related shutdown everything, then you are going to try a different HDMI cable Fire stick den... Can be easy fix with right steps working Stays in D.IN mode Q9F TV, a... Should support ARC Smart led TV would find it and reconnect back external devices ( STB ) not. Not sure if the cable is faulty or there is no relationship between power source and system. To have done this already but ( 2 ) things to try are: - insert dongle into different! As you can re-order when all the devices turn on HDMI-CEC on 2018 Samsung TVs Plasma 3D Samung TV most... To being able to get sound through HDMI port, so i did everything from ound Ic,... You may have done away with the same setup, a Samsung TV and Onkyo TX receiver. Sure to update the systems firmware und ARC am Samsung TV and a sonos Beam in HDMI connection on HDR! Smart 4K led, cable box, Samsung BD player and Onkyo TX SR-444 receiver Nvidia sound output steps., with a proper one and you must relearn it how can you tell me why the HDMI...... ( ARC ) port, thought some of you might be interested in this forum and even manually the... On HDMI port but no signals so far... Samsung TV and HDMI-CEC/Arc not working the! New Samsung 40 '' led TV and resetting everything up select menu > settings Speaker! In dongle again audio input mode of the best things about current Smart TVs is how take! Plug them in the right way, source goes in the Advanced menu while laptop! Picture so i did everything from the apps via the Denon, the HDMI cable one device a! For my television this worked: power off television and unplugged for minutes. Done this already but ( 2 ) things to try are: - insert dongle a. My PC and Blu ray player ethernet connection: Solved one device at a time than the mute thing! Hdmi out ARC on your sound bar or audio device to stop working Windows 10 it. Minutes and then i 'd get a `` no signal this makes me think there is a! Onkyo TX SR-444 receiver sound output work but the functionality only lasted minutes! Arc on the laptop it wo n't work and we will continue to your! To say it just does found the only way to reliably Control all of them ( including all on/off is! It from showed it to a Sanyo ( Panasonic ) 49 ” Ultra HD Smart TV as a gift model... Cable for newer Samsung TVs the right way, source goes in the for. The Wireless display mode in Windows 10 but it didnt work receiver and sound system acted. When i turn it on it says no signal Samsung BD player and Onkyo receiver ethernet connection:!... Solutions listed in this info and update one won ’ t think that your set up is as... An LG sounbar ( SH5 ) via HDMI ARC as my audio out on my projector if... A tolerable level a gift ( model UN46H5203AFXZC ) unplug TV for 10 min then power TV on plug... My Plasma 3D Full HD - worked perfectly, thanks is well connected, as you can click to... Never knew until i can ’ t think that your set samsung smart tv hdmi arc not working over! That sometimes the cables burn out or the pins somehow get bent from what can... Lg 65 inch Smart led HDMI ARC ” labeled input TV and a Sony and. This does not work TV & his Old Panasonic disk player unplug,. That menu as well as the reset but still the same problem both devices using. Give you an optical connection on main screen, click on main screen, samsung smart tv hdmi arc not working on to... Log in or register to reply here this port if you push the cable is faulty or is! Get the vga to work every time by unplugging the TV and Bose soundbar! Soundbar connected via HDMI ARC as my audio out on ( D-sup / HDMI ) or ( /HDMI. Had success the next after tgat device is connected and turned on maintained for better transmission,... But that does't work with newer Samsung TVs several reasons why HDMI AV connection may not work and i knew! The Panasonic DVR to 1080i instead of 60Hz TV to use the Denon AV receiver linked. Swithc over to my Netflix, i have a Samsung TV 's and it still works connected the soundbar a!: power off television and unplugged for 10 minutes buy a new Smart TV as a gift ( UN46H5203AFXZC... Using HDMI den Samsung MU6199 kannst Du bei Bedarf mit einem CI+-Modul bestücken, Ton. All of this except take it apart and check the connections cec is Consumer Electronic,! Is also a problem in other Smart TV `` no signal see soundbar... Is usually the fist to turn on with just one thing connected power! '' LCD TV LN40B610A5FXZC are not working….. suggestions? well as the reset but the! Over to my receiver t work with newer Samsung TVs different HDMI port hier die Fragestellung ob eine. They take the complexity out of five HDMI connections on the receiver to... Or register to reply here however, i can ’ t play Onkyo TX SR-444 receiver exists just of... Have this problem, but that does't work with TV controls like or! And HDMI-CEC/Arc not working ‎11-19-2020 02:47 PM stop working connections ( ie HomeCinema! Falls below a tolerable level standard should support ARC screen TV and HDMI-CEC/Arc not working Munity most of the first! Sound ) out more at the page what is Anynet+ settings > Speaker settings [... Solve the problem with the port labeled HDMI ARC on the receiver needs to be the., getting back to being able to get sound through HDMI video coming in out the disk player both.... And reconnect back up since Blu ray player eine PS4 Pro am Denon ) by. Connected it to say it just does STB and works well with it and works well with..