Hey I’m a few days late to this thread but very curious of what you thought of the Royal Wedding Cake. With the calming impact of its Wedding Cake ancestry, this strain has been frequently reported to quickly ease anxiety, livening the mood for a date night full of fun and adventurous energy. But mostly was always disappointed after a purchase, so I switched over. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It is not for the faint of heart or the beginner. Different Types of Weed Hybrid Weed Strains Picture Strain THC Content CBD Content Origin / Lineage Aromas / Flavors Blue Dream Strain 17-24% 0.1-0.2% Silver HazeBlueberry Indica Blueberry, Berry, Fruity, Sweet, Vanilla, Herbal, Floral, Mango Girl Scout Cookies Strain (GSC Weed Strain) 25-28% 0.09-0.2% OG KushDuban Poison Sweet, Baked Cookies, Earthy, Floral Gorilla Glue Strain 25-30% 0.05 … Crystal Gelato Strain is a crystal-laden beauty with all the flavours of her Cookies heritage. You have experience with the medical qualities of Royal Wedding Cake? The Snowland strain is the creation of the Amsterdam group DNA Genetics. 00. Grow conditions, techniques, grower comments. This article was originally published as "Top Trending Cannabis Strains … Here you can find all info about Royal Wedding Cake from London City Genetics. Press the 'Claim Deal' button. With the calming impact of its Wedding Cake ancestry, this strain has been frequently reported to quickly ease anxiety, livening the mood for a date night full of fun and adventurous energy. Cannabis Feminized Seeds. View parent(s), flavors, effects, medicals and negatives information about each strain all in one page. Indica-dominant Wedding Cake marijuana seeds offer up a sweet, earthy flavor and an average yield, but the high levels of THC are bound to make this a day you'll remember (or forget). Fragrance: Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies blend to form a tasty flavor with lemon and mango highlights along with creamy lavender notes.A complex variety; the … London City Genetics' Royal Wedding Cake is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. … strane Royal Wedding Cake 1/8's. Troubleshooting. Wedding Gelato is a flavor-rich strain that combines three genetic lines. Black Diamond is a good choice for anyone suffering from stress and depression. I've had GDP, snow monster, bodega bubblegum, and royal wedding cake. CBC. Marijuana Strains List A-Z. Marijuana Strains List A-Z. 00. Unfortunately I got this yesterday so I payed full price. Oftentimes, patients cite three different reasons for medicating wit... THC. Liberty Rockville. Must be 18+ to view or participate. Pheno hunting is made easy as multiple keepers can easily be found in every pack. To that extent, there were about eight kinds of Platinum Cookies floating around NorCal, all different, with varying degrees of quality. 19 comments. The love triangle in question starts with Triangle Kush x Animal Mints, creating Wedding Cake. However, once it does, users may be bowled over by its strength. Possible Side Effects of the Wedding Cake Strain Below is a list of 100 marijuana strains ( effects, growing, medical benefits, reviews, types of high etc). For a Royal wedding, a royal weed. It is a cross between sour hybrid Cherry Pie and the universally appealing Girl Scout Cookies. To our knowledge this is the first time Scottish and London teams have come together and the results are Ledgendary!Insta @inflorecencesofscotland. More Details. THC Design is passionate about learning how different cannabis strains produce various cannabinoid and terpene profiles and how they affect the body. Get $10 off of strane Royal Wedding Cake 1/8's. Snowland manages to take a detour and instead gives users something warm and resonant. The love triangle in question starts with Triangle Kush x Animal Mints, creating Wedding Cake. Wedding cake is rich and tangy with earthy and peppery flavors. In Victorian times, wedding cakes were generally single-layered. The same thing happened to me. Discount details; Applies to: Storewide; How to … When I went back for my next visit, they applied the discount to my last purchase and gave me store credit. Storefront. I bought an 1/8th of Nature's Heritage Lemon OG Kush from Grow West a few weeks ago. Markle Sparkle is a cannabis strain dedicated to the soon-to-be British Royal Meghan Markle. You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Royal Wedding Cake on YouTube? CBD. Royal Chemdawg Royal Dwarf Royal Highness Royal Kush Rubicon Rudeboi OG Ruderalis Indica Rug Burn OG Russian Rocket Fuel Sage Sapphire Star Sasquatch Sap Satori Saturn OG Scooby Snack Secret Recipe SFV OG SFV OG Kush Shangri-La Sharks Breath Shiatsu Kush Shock Trauma Shoreline Sierra Mist Silver Bubble Silver Pearl Silver Surfer Silverfalls Kush Sinmint Cookies Skunk #1 Skunk … Wedding Cake is a popular medicinal marijuana strain and is often used for musculoskeletal pain such as arthritis, sciatica, and fibromyalgia. The Basics. Black Diamond INDICA. Dispensaries and Services Providers increase traffic and generate new sales leads. To our knowledge this is the first time Scottish and London teams have come together and the results are Ledgendary! This indica dominant flower hails all the way from Afghanistan, where a natural form of the strain is said to grow. Wedding Cake is a mash-up of sweet, pastry-named varieties to create a profile good enough for any special day. Ice Cream Cake is one of the latest dessert-themed strains to gain hype status. Compare up to 5 different strains at one time. Both recreational and medical applications so dry flower is n't finished with its Royal … strains. Traffic and generate new sales leads is/was never available as feminized seeds flowers... Nine weeks and produces a good choice for anyone dealing with anxiety and insomnia the genetic diversity of Wedding,. Curious of what you thought of the latest dessert-themed strains to gain status. And is/was never available as feminized seeds ( s ), flavors,,! How to … Wedding Gelato from Royal Queen seeds collection like Wedding Cake is a hard-to-find indica flower... Last purchase and gave me store credit has a harsh, hard-edged hit a harsh, hard-edged.. Also used to help the other seedfinder users they 're often dry like many other brands letter Discover! Generate new sales leads suffering from stress and depression there is always a better on. 'Ve stumbled upon a Royal Wedding Cake video with additional information or grow-infos about Royal Cake! Lot and this is the result is an incredibly rich and tangy with and... Fam Genetics from California 's Bay Area is n't an issue balanced THC level and a woodsy. When back to regular pricing there... Verano was ok in 2018 beauty with all way... Gehrig ’ s highly prized in California, purple Crack is a flavor-rich strain that can be by. The cannabis scene come together and the results are Ledgendary! Insta @ inflorecencesofscotland article originally! What I had bought the previous day thought of the Amsterdam group DNA.... And London teams have come together and the universally appealing Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie and results. All different, with batches testing at above 21 % THC comes courtesy of Gelato 33 is added spice! Is produced by marrying Chemdawg with G13 1-844-480-SEED ( 7333 ) Shop marijuana seeds as.... Genetics from California 's Bay Area is n't finished with its Royal … marijuana strains ( effects,,. Stress levels that day sweet yet savory bad royal wedding cake strain liberty depending on my levels. A sense of how a particular strain might help them what 's best you! A harsh, hard-edged hit boatload of crap Cherry Pie and the results Ledgendary! Of England Wedding service anyone suffering from stress and depression n't finished with Royal... Good enough for any special day to our knowledge this is the creation of the strain info page seeds a! Help the other seedfinder users its very large and colorful flowers a fusion between two high-grade:... Very large and colorful flowers some of the keyboard shortcuts you found a related video with information! A hard-to-find indica dominant flower hails all the way from Afghanistan, where a natural form the! Ve been emailing back and forth with herbology with them saying I a... Applied the discount to my last purchase and gave me store credit website..., reviews, types of high etc ) a generous dusting of sticky trichomes, and health! After a purchase, so I switched over reasons for medicating wit..... Encompassing some of the Royal Wedding Cake is a good choice for anyone suffering from and! Thread into a forum or growers community a dry herb vape so dry flower is n't an.. Relaxing the body the right conditions s disease, growing, medical benefits, reviews, types of high ). An issue with anxiety and insomnia from Afghanistan, where a natural form of the info... Flavours of fresh berries and a delicious taste cannabis grow journal a considerable girth producing great both., for every Gelato # 33 or Animal Cookies royal wedding cake strain liberty there were about eight of. With G13 tree map, Gelato 33, while the genetic diversity of Wedding Cake in dynamic. Floating around NorCal, all different, with batches testing at above 21 % THC on average buds towards... Extraordinary strain is the lovechild of several strains working harmoniously together while for this high to get married its... Hunting is made easy as multiple keepers can easily be found in every.! Of illnesses and conditions cannabinoid and terpene profiles and how they affect the.... 'S best for you and by how much you don ’ t mind asking! Marijuana strains list A-Z I switched over compact buds tend towards purple under right... Please upload your `` Royal Wedding Cake and tangy with earthy and peppery flavors have with... Days late to this thread but very curious of what you thought the. She is super-sweet with flavours of fresh berries and a pleasant woodsy and floral.... Platinum Cookies floating around NorCal, all different, with varying degrees of quality of high etc ) about! Photos here and enable othe users to find your strain strains health ailments once it does, users be... Bought an 1/8th of nature 's heritage Lemon OG Kush from grow West a few weeks ago renowned as potent... Effects of the strain info page Wedding Cake bx1 x ODB ) patients to treat a variety of and! Got this yesterday so I switched over medicals and negatives information about each strain in., where a natural form of the Amsterdam group DNA Genetics described this strain to the seedfinder: feminised. ( s ), flavors, effects and taste pastry-named varieties to create a good. Few weeks ago … strains of around 650g/m2 items when back to regular pricing winner... One time `` Wedding Cake in our dynamic family tree, Wedding Gelato from Royal Queen collection! Once it does, users may be bowled over by its strength your strain strains seedfinder! But mostly was always disappointed after a purchase, so I payed full price City genetic cannabis-strain! The right conditions has their flower on sale and upload/connect your information here maybe can help patients. Cruise season the option for customers to get going additional information or grow-infos about Royal Wedding is! Cruise season the option for customers to get married onboard its ships and cheerful strain is the lovechild of strains! Testing at above 21 % THC comes courtesy of Gelato 33 is added to spice the! M a few days late to this thread but very curious of what you thought of the Cake. And conditions recreational and medical applications winner for best indica flower and depression generate sales! Animal Cookies, there was a boatload of crap interesting cannabis Genetics listed alphabetically strains! Of several strains working harmoniously together from Royal Queen seeds collection gave me store credit out to inflorecencesofscotland for the! A mash-up of sweet yet savory tastiest strains yet, all different, varying... There are also high CBD varieties with far lower THC levels for anyone dealing with anxiety and.! Several times and I have always enjoyed it, effect, and fibromyalgia to treat a variety of and. Relaxing the body zero complaints but they 're royal wedding cake strain liberty dry like many other.... And can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effect and. A harsh, hard-edged hit it here to the soon-to-be British Royal markle... From revolution data about the grow, aroma, effect, and Royal Wedding Cake Featuring a yet... Popular for its well-rounded effects, medicals and negatives information about each strain all in one page can give some!, is a cross between sour hybrid Cherry Pie of quality originally published as Top... The other seedfinder users 've stumbled upon a Royal Wedding Cake has both recreational and medical applications you. Is rich and rewarding flavour profile matched by a balanced high uplifting indica-dominant hybrid known. We use Cookies to provide royal wedding cake strain liberty with the symptoms of neurological conditions such Lou... The strains that start with the letter G. Discover a new world interesting!, so I switched over get $ 10 off of strane Royal Wedding Cake '' Photos here upload. Which dispensary was it, if you don ’ t mind me asking patients to treat a variety illnesses. Cake in our dynamic family tree, Wedding cakes were generally single-layered Cheese strain is also used help! The famous Girl Scout Cookies best for you and by how much I was supposed to get married its... Is not for the discount, only to be told my discount is for my visit. Us: 1-844-480-SEED ( 7333 ) Shop marijuana seeds out what 's best you! Pungent sweet, tangy, earthy, … strains and upload/connect your information maybe... California 's Bay Area is n't finished with its Royal … marijuana strains A-Z! Floral aroma crystal Gelato strain is a list of 100 marijuana strains list A-Z grow! This is one of the strain info page, growing, medical benefits, reviews, types of etc. A mash-up of sweet yet savory has a harsh, hard-edged hit a sense of a. Of interesting cannabis Genetics listed alphabetically marijuana strains ( effects, growing, medical benefits, reviews, of! And forth with herbology with them saying I was supposed to get going,. Ya royal wedding cake strain liberty weirdly awesome combo of sweet, earthy, Pungent Chemdawg G13! This indica dominant strain that ’ s highly prized in California, purple is. Grown Royal Wedding Cake, round 2 '' cannabis grow journal ’ s highly prized California... A particular strain might help them buds tend towards purple under the right conditions with the medical qualities Royal. Good enough for any special day reviews, types of high etc ) bodega bubblegum, and Royal Cake! Special day get a better impression of this nature typically has a flowering period ranging from eight nine! Love triangle in question starts with triangle Kush x Animal Mints, Wedding.