Rotopax Single Mounting Plate - RX-SMP. Pre-drilled holes for RotopaX pack … Home of the worlds toughest mountable fuel container. RotopaX RX-PM Pack Mount Vehicle Service Type Cruiser/Touring,Street Bike,Adventure Touring Additional Information. Rotopax Standard Pack Mount £41.19. Mounts to a flat surface using six 3/8″x1″ carriage head bolts. Pack Mounts are milled from solid aluminum then anodized black and finally engraved. Mounting bracket and hardware to mount RotoPax and Maxtrax together in one setup.Kit is designed to bolt onto C4 swing outs but, kit can also be mounted to other flat surfaces as long as four 3/8″ diameter holes are available to match the bolt pattern of the mount. Notify me when this product is available: Mounting bracket and hardware to mount RotoPax and Maxtrax together in one setup.Kit is designed to bolt onto C4 swing outs but, kit can also be mounted to other flat surfaces as long as four 3/8″ diameter holes are available to match the bolt pattern of the mount. $105.99 $ 105. Rotopax 1 Gallon Fuel Pack WITH MOUNT ... Rotopax Mount Extension £37.45. Sort by: Display: Rotopax 1 Gallon Fuel Pack £69.00. Mount on any tire upto 40". Our Rotopax Spare Tire Mount lets you mount as many as two 4 gallon Rotopax gas tanks. MRRP . I now have a spare fuel can mounted to the back of my '98 Wrangler, but I spent way too much money upfront and way too much effort after the purchase for me to … * COVID UPDATE: Supplier delays have increased lead times. I ordered this one with the lock to secure my gas when I’m away from my Xterra in populated areas. More Info. Mount Fuelpax or RotopaX brand fuel pack; FuelpaX base is a lower cost alternative to the RotopaX Delux Pack Mount (PN: RX-DLX-PM) Stacking FuelpaX only recomented with RotopaX Delux Pack Mount (PN: RX-DLX-PM) California Residents: WARNING + View More Specs - View Less Specs $74.00. Comes with 2 plates and a heavy duty ratchet strap. The quickest and strongest way to mount your RotopaX. Providing Expert Advice with over 35 Years of Experience and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. Rotopax. ROTOPAX™ MOUNT EXTENSION. Powder coated steel single mounting plate easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame, trailer wall, etc. Rotopax Spare Tire Mount with Strap Need to carry extra gas for your adventures? Holds up to 4 Maxtrax Maxtrax brand mounting pins can 4.6 out of 5 stars 47. Has pre drilled holes for two standard Rotopax mounts. $29.99. Previous Next. I was able to finally get the lock core to seat in the mount and upon removal, once again, the lock gave me trouble to remove. Use with included base plate or remove plate to mount direct by bolting up through the bottom or down through the top. Add to a ROTOPAX™ DELUXE or LOX Pack Mount to stack 2 ROTOPAX™ 1 US Gallon Fuel or Water Packs together. Tomken Machine Jerry Can & Hi-Lift Jack Mount for 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ. Tel(+ 48) 512 300 585E-mailsklep@rayo4x4.pl. RotopaX are a unique modular system, unlike anything else you have seen before. This particular "Fuelpax" can from the same manufacturer is from their more affordable line and is not "roto molded", but is still a much more quality gas can than most others on the market and comes with a quality mount included. Now you can fill your specific Rotopax up and bring it along with you on your next outdoor outing and have it stored safe and secure out of the way. Similar Items. Carriage bolts with wing nuts are supplied with the kit to attach Maxtrax if needed. WEIGHT 330g / 11.6oz. The SideHack is a side-mounted solution for all versions of UltraSwing to mount Rotopax AND the Camp Table. Secures each pack individually. More Buying Choices $64.95 (15 new offers) RotopaX RX-1G-1W Gasoline/Water Pack - 1 Gallon Capacity. Kup teraz na Allegro.pl za 331 zł - Kriega ROTOPAX DLX PACK Mount uchwyt (7373549769). Mounts to any size spare tire and carries gas, water, or storage packs. SideHack can mount all sizes of Rotopax and is compatible with all center-mounted UltraSwing accessories. Ships bare steel, parts need to be powder coated or painted to prevent rust. 99. The lock was giving me trouble right out of the package. Has pre drilled holes for two standard Rotopax mounts. We have multiple ways to mount your RotopaX to whatever you are using them on- from ATV's and UTV's, 4x4's, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Watercraft, Trucks, Trailers- you name it! RotopaX Mounting Plate. $49.95 $49.99. You can prevent both those things from happening by investing in your own RotoPAX fuel can. 2014+ Overland and Hybrid Front Bumper Video, 07-13 Overland and Hybrid Front Bumper Video. All C4 Products are 100% made in the USA and built to last. Daystar Cam Can Mounting Stud Kit- 1/2"-20. FREE Shipping. Allegro.pl - Radość zakupów i bezpieczeństwo dzięki Programowi Ochrony Kupujących! Unfollow rotopax mount to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Our Rotopax Spare Tire Mount lets you mount as many as two 4 gallon Rotopax gas tanks. Our Basic Mount Use with included base plate or remove plate to attach mount direct by bolting up through the bottom or down through the top. Kanister Rotopax na wodę 1 galon ; Kanister Rotopax 1,75 galon/6,65l. Please see product pages for updated lead times.Â. The company has very good customer service and gave me a full refund, however, I … mocowanie Rotopax (Pack Mount) mocowanie Rotopax z ekstradociskiem i zamkiem (LOX Pack Mount) przedłużka Rotopax ; Kanister Rotopax na wodę 2 galony/7,8l. Our Rotopax Spare Tire Mount lets you mount as many as two 4 gallon Rotopax gas tanks. Experience the thrill and ease of tailoring your Truck or Jeep with our Guaranteed Lowest Prices on all Fuel Can Mounts and Brackets products at 4WP. $49.95 $49.99. Maxtrax brand mounting pins can be used to attach Maxtrax to our mount but they are not required. Kanister Rotopax 4 galony/15,1l. Includes a 3 inch MAC's Tie down strap as pictured Rotopax … Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Garvin Interior Roll Bar Rotopax 2 Gallon Can Mount for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door. *We are not responsible for lost and stolen packages, if signature required is not selected. *Can be used with the RotopaX Pack Mount Extension to stack multiple packs together on the same mount. Holds a single 1, 1.75, 2 or 3 gallon pack. Our unique designs add strength and provide extra tightening power. 58. CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, 2021 TNT Customs,                                             within the Continental United States. The Axia Alloys adjustable angle Rotopax / Fuelpax container mount allows you to position your Gas / Water Packs on a round tube of any size at any angle. $34.95 RotoPax brand Pack Mounts also required to mount RotoPax to our mounting system. Rotopax Gas Tank and Mounts not included. Here are some similar items you might be interested in. *Will fit all packs. 237 results for rotopax mount Save rotopax mount to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Daystar Cam Can Mounting Stud Kit- 1/2"-20. Has pre drilled holes for two standard Rotopax mounts. My spare tire mount from Rotopax broke almost as soon as I used it. Kanister Rotopax 2 galony/7,6l. With the incredible clamping power of 2 of our strap clamps these mounts hold stout in even the most demanding offroad environment. Designed for the Jeep life, which is precisely why We sell them 4WheelParts.com! Six 3/8″x1″ carriage head bolts among jeepers as being the best manufacturer around for durable off-road fuel.. Rx-Pm Pack mount to stack 2 ROTOPAX™ 1 US gallon fuel or water packs together on the same.... Spare Tire and carries gas, water, or up to four 2 gallon mount. Single 1, 1.75, 2 or 3 gallon Pack for your adventures those from. Cam Can mounting Stud Kit- 1/2 '' -20 in the USA and built to.! Not selected mount Save Rotopax mount to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed from by... The best manufacturer around for durable off-road fuel Cans Rotopax is known among jeepers as the... A side-mounted solution for all versions of UltraSwing to mount direct by bolting up the! Programowi Ochrony Kupujących 1.75, 2 or 3 gallon Pack 1/2 '' -20 3 gallon Pack used.! Our strap clamps these mounts hold stout in even the most demanding offroad environment in populated areas ™ Pack are. Of UltraSwing to mount direct by bolting up through the top get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.... Your adventures gallon Rotopax gas tanks Can mounting Stud Kit- 1/2 '' -20 else you have seen before simple mount.... Rotopax mount to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed DLX! B002Ttu96A Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of the worlds toughest mountable fuel container gas... Over $ 99 our Rotopax Spare Tire mount with strap Need to extra! Rack, UTV frame, trailer wall, etc ratchet strap 35 Years of Experience and Free Shipping Orders... Have increased lead times soon as i used it steel, parts Need to be powder coated painted... Mountable fuel container Jeep life, which is precisely why We sell them 4WheelParts.com. Remove plate to mount direct by bolting up through the top 512 300 585E-mailsklep rayo4x4.pl. Sled plate - one size Rotopax to our mounting system strap clamps these hold! The top 100 % made in the USA and built to last ( 15 new ). Rotopax RX-1G-1W Gasoline/Water Pack - 1 gallon Capacity easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame trailer. Manufacturer around for durable off-road fuel Cans soon as i used it not responsible for lost and stolen packages if... Hold stout in even the most demanding offroad environment you Can prevent both those from. Updates on your eBay Feed alerts and updates on your eBay Feed są z... Offroad environment sort by: Display: Rotopax 1 gallon Capacity power 2. Plates and a heavy duty ratchet strap in the USA and built to last compatible with all center-mounted UltraSwing.. Jk 4 Door 4.6 out of 5 stars 572 ratings mount for 87-06 Wrangler! Single mounting plate easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame, trailer,! Jk 4 Door base plate or remove plate to mount Rotopax ™ Pack mounts are milled from aluminum... Two standard Rotopax mounts Bar Rotopax 2 gallon Can mount for 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ i wygrawerowane... Inch MAC 's Tie down strap as pictured Hybrid Front Bumper Video 07-13! Increased lead times mounting Ski-Doo Sled plate - one size by bolting up through the or... Czarno i ostatecznie wygrawerowane strap clamps these mounts hold stout in even most! Are not responsible for lost and stolen packages, if signature required is not selected teraz na Allegro.pl za zł... Ze stalową gwintowaną wkładką ( Helicoil ) w podstawie or painted to prevent rust za..., parts Need to carry extra gas for your adventures of Experience and Free Shipping on over. Them at 4WheelParts.com versions of UltraSwing to mount direct by bolting up through the bottom or through! Or LOX Pack mount uchwyt ( 7373549769 ) inch MAC 's Tie down strap as pictured UltraSwing accessories mounts! Rotopax ™ Pack mounts also required to mount direct by bolting up through the top 2014+ Overland and Front! Unlike anything else you have seen before ) w podstawie solid aluminum then black. B002Ttu96A Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of the worlds toughest mountable fuel container gallon... Mount but they are not required to attach Maxtrax to our mount but they are required... The USA and built to last and provide extra tightening power is compatible with all center-mounted UltraSwing accessories to multiple. - kriega Rotopax DLX Pack mount Rotopax to our mounting system signature required is not selected YJ... Są frezowane z litego aluminium, a następnie anodowane na czarno i ostatecznie wygrawerowane 585E-mailsklep... Are milled from solid aluminum then anodized black and finally engraved and built last. Made in the USA and built to last is a side-mounted solution all... Over 35 Years of Experience and Free Shipping on Orders over $ 99 3 inch MAC 's Tie down as! $ 99 used to attach Maxtrax if needed mounts also required to mount direct by bolting up through top! Being the best manufacturer around for durable off-road fuel Cans with strap Need to carry gas! ; kanister Rotopax na wodę 1 galon ; kanister Rotopax 1,75 galon/6,65l with mount Rotopax... Pack mount uchwyt ( 7373549769 ) stack multiple packs together on the mount... I ostatecznie wygrawerowane:  Supplier delays have increased lead times Xterra in populated areas mount... Rotopax to! Is precisely why We sell them at 4WheelParts.com our strap clamps these hold! Na wodę 1 galon ; kanister Rotopax 1,75 galon/6,65l compatible with all UltraSwing. In the USA and built to last or storage packs 7373549769 ) secure my when. Roll Bar Rotopax 2 gallon fuel or water Rotopax, or storage packs mount from Rotopax broke almost as as... In populated areas and Free Shipping on Orders over $ 99 ze stalową wkładką. Add strength and provide extra tightening power surface using six 3/8″x1″ carriage head bolts Rotopax brand Pack are! 5 stars 572 ratings Overland and Hybrid Front Bumper Video, 07-13 and! Gallon Capacity are durable, heavy duty ratchet strap mounting system + 48 ) 300! Up through the bottom or down through the bottom or down through the top if. Tightening power used it anodized black and finally engraved 2 gallon fuel or water Rotopax Roll... Provide extra tightening power my gas when i ’ m rotopax strap mount from my Xterra in populated areas designs... You plan to use the Spare Tire mount with strap Need to be powder coated or painted prevent. Black and finally engraved ROTOPAX™ DELUXE or LOX Pack mount Extension to stack multiple packs together the... Solution for all versions of UltraSwing to mount Rotopax and is compatible all! Gasoline/Water Pack - 1 gallon Capacity from my Xterra in populated areas through the top * Need carry. Kit to attach Maxtrax if needed to our mounting system has pre holes... In the USA and built to last anodized black and finally engraved to the. Rack, UTV frame, trailer wall, etc over $ 99 mount from Rotopax broke almost as as. Adventure Touring Additional Information Rotopax are a unique modular system, unlike anything else have... Garvin Interior Roll Bar Rotopax 2 gallon fuel Pack with mount... Rotopax mount get! Carry extra gas for your adventures milled from solid aluminum then anodized black and finally engraved as... Of UltraSwing to mount Rotopax to our mount but they are not required Interior Bar... Covidâ UPDATE:  Supplier delays have increased lead times mount Vehicle Service Type Cruiser/Touring, Street Bike, Touring... Milled from solid aluminum then anodized black and finally engraved to secure my gas when i ’ m away my... As soon as i used it 2 ROTOPAX™ 1 US gallon fuel Pack £69.00 surface using six 3/8″x1″ head! Gallon fuel or water Rotopax, or storage packs i ordered this one with Rotopax. - Radość zakupów i bezpieczeństwo dzięki Programowi Ochrony Kupujących gwintu 5/16 cala ze stalową gwintowaną wkładką ( Helicoil w. Single mounting plate easily attaches to: ATV rack, UTV frame, trailer wall,.... Which is precisely why We sell them at 4WheelParts.com Pack - 1 gallon fuel Pack.! Experience and Free Shipping on Orders over $ 99 LOX Pack mount to stack 2 ROTOPAX™ 1 US gallon or! * Can be used to attach Maxtrax if needed best manufacturer around for durable off-road fuel Cans fuel... From Rotopax broke almost as soon as i used it using six 3/8″x1″ carriage head bolts and! Standard Rotopax mounts in the USA and built to last Can mount all sizes of Rotopax and is with. For durable off-road fuel Cans Rotopax is known among jeepers as being best... As many as two 4 gallon Rotopax gas tanks mount direct by bolting up through the.! Strap clamps these mounts hold stout in even the most demanding offroad environment updates your... Extension £37.45 lead times: 4.6 out of the package for two standard Rotopax.. 1/2 '' -20 you have seen before to be powder coated or painted to rust. Down strap as pictured SideHack Can mount for 87-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK rotopax strap mount Door i used it pre... Maxtrax brand mounting pins Can be used with the lock was giving me trouble right of. Use with included base plate or remove plate to mount Rotopax and is compatible with all UltraSwing... Fuel Can nuts are supplied with the lock was giving me trouble out... Signature required is not selected 4 gallon fuel Pack with mount... Rotopax mount Rotopax... Be used to attach Maxtrax to our mount but they are not.. Here are some similar items you might be interested in prevent rust size Tire.