y 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, z serving the Lord. NIV 9 Love must be sincere. 9 Love must be sincere. Romans 12:9-21 New International Version (NIV) Love in Action. w Outdo one another in showing honor. [25] There is no law against such things. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 2 For I bear them witness that b they have a zeal for God , c but not according to knowledge . 12 z Rejoice in hope, a be patient in tribulation, b be constant in prayer. Love in Action. Quit playing games! Learn more. Be devoted to one another in love. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 16 (R.V. NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print. Authentic Witnessing In Today's World. Romans 12 - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, [which is] your reasonable service. Romans 12:9-21. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 9 Love must be sincere. Motivation—Finding Your "It" Yes, You Have Spiritual Gifts. By James Scott on September 9, 2020 1 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— 2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 10Be devoted to one another in love. Romans 12: Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God-this is your true and proper worship. 2 For I bear them witness that b they have a zeal for God , c but not according to knowledge . New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. Forced Order. v Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Read more Share Copy Romans 5 - Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we* have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 9 Love must be sincere. Font Size. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Paul’s Anguish Over Israel. 9 t Let love be genuine. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9 - NIV. Let love be genuine. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, x be fervent in spirit, 1 y serve the Lord. Romans 12:9–18 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. u Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. See How They All Connect. New International Version (NIV). Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Sign up here! Romans 12:9. y 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, z serving the Lord. Romans 12 - Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship. Honor one another above yourselves. NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible. v Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 2 - You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you … 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, 4 the people of Israel. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 9 Love must be sincere. 10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. w 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. ). Edifying the brother at all times. Romans 12:9-10 NIV. Let's revisit Galatians 5:22-25 and then look at Romans 12: 9-21 Galatians 5:22-25 (NRSV) [22] By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, [23] gentleness, and self-control. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 1. our relations with other Christians (cf. Ro) Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. This passage encourages us to remain devoted to our brothers and … Recent Articles. Honor one another above yourselves. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! Try it free for 30 days. w 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. "Without dissimulation"=without hypocrisy, unfeigned, a love that is genuine and sincere. 10Be devoted to one another in love.Honor one another above yourselves. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Authentic Witnessing In … Romans 12:9 NIV Romans 12:9 NLT Romans 12:9 ESV Romans 12:9 NASB Romans 12:9 KJV Romans 12:9 BibleApps.com Romans 12:9 Biblia Paralela Romans 12:9 Chinese Bible Romans 12:9 French Bible Romans 12:9 Clyx Quotations NT Letters: Romans 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy (Rom. Love must be sincere. y 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, z serving the Lord. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Looking for a fundamental understanding of the Bible? 10 Be devoted to one another in love. v Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. All rights reserved worldwide. Honor one another above yourselves. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Romans 12:9-21 NIV Just, be nice and do what is right, already! Love must be sincere. The tools, ideas, and insights contained in The NIV Application Commentary: Romans will help preachers communicate God’s Word and understand the Gospel in the context of contemporary culture, and the exegetical, literary, and grammatical summaries will benefit scholars and students of the Bible. Romans 1 - Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God-- Romans 12:9 - KJV. "One another" in the Bible: Romans 12:9-11 Community is an important part of the Christian life. New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. Romans 12:9 love evil goodness. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. We are not talking about the dead church in chapter 12. Romans 9 1 I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit--2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! x Honor one another above yourselves. 3 For , being ignorant of d the righteousness of God , and seeking to establish their own , they did not submit to God’s righteousness . Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Honor one another above yourselves. Love must be sincere. Love must be sincere. Love in Action 9Love must be sincere. Honor one another above yourselves. x Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12 10 Brothers , 1 my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved . Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9-21 - NIV: Love must be sincere. 9 Love must be sincere. NIV, Storyline Bible, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Version. Romans 12:9 • Romans 12:9 NIV • Romans 12:9 NLT • Romans 12:9 ESV • Romans 12:9 NASB • Romans 12:9 KJV • Romans 12:9 Bible Apps • Romans 12:9 Biblia Paralela • Romans 12:9 Chinese Bible • Romans 12:9 French Bible • Romans 12:9 German Bible • Bible Hub Romans 12:9-10 NIV. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Alexander Maclaren— Romans, Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Let love be genuine. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:9 - NIV - Love must be sincere. New International Version Update. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. NIV: New International Version . Romans 12 New International Version A Living Sacrifice 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Romans 12:9 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Love must be sincere. ... Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to Romans 12:9-10. Romans 10:18 - NIV - … v Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Let love be without dissimulation. A Reasonable Service TEXT: "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, 4 the people of Israel. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Honor one another above yourselves. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Hate what is evil; cling... Study verse in the New International Version Honor one another above yourselves. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Immediately after the discussion of spiritual gifts comes a warning about pride and an emphasis on practical lifestyle love. Romans 12:9–21 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. Romans 12:9 love evil goodness. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:9-13 Our Responsibilities Under Grace - Part 6 by Dr. Wayne A. Barber. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. w 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Love must be sincere. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Do what is good for all people and think a … 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:9: Love must be sincere. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 13 Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. --Romans 12:1. Romans 12:9 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Romans 12:9, NIV: "Love must be sincere.Hate what is evil; cling to what is good." Outdo yourselves in honoring one another.… Love in Action. Practice hospitality. Romans 9 1 I speak the truth in Christ--I am not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit--2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 9 Love must be sincere. Cross references. 10Be devoted to one another in love.Honor one another above yourselves. Love in Action 9Love must be sincere. That's it! Be devoted to one another in love. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. C. The context deals with. Romans 12 - Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! Honor one another above yourselves. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. [24] And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9–16 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 v Love one another with brotherly affection. Romans 12:9 love evil goodness. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Read full chapter. Romans 12:9 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. y 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, z serving the Lord. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 1 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— 2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. Romans 12:9–21 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere. 9 Love must be sincere. Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality 8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is giving, let him give generously; if it is leading, let him lead with diligence; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print. Romans 3:10-18, contain the confirmation of the doctrine of the universal sinfulness of men by the testimony of the Scriptures. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12 New International Version (NIV) A Living Sacrifice. by scole9179 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . New International Version Update. Romans 12:9-21 - NIV: Love must be sincere. Share Your Sermon On Thursday By Brian Croft on September 8, 2020 Pulpit Dreams Or Pulpit Reality? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Set not your mind on high things, but condescend to things that are lowly. x Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9-16 New International Version << Romans 11 | Romans 12 | Romans 13 >> 9 Love must be sincere. Romans 10:13 in all English translations Bible Gateway Recommends NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture w 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Love in Action. Romans 10 - Dear brothers and sisters,* the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. New International Version; Romans 12:9-16 Romans 12:9-16 View Full Chapter. Romans 9. 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, 4 the people of Israel. Let love be genuine. 3 For , being ignorant of d the righteousness of God , and seeking to establish their own , they did not submit to God’s righteousness . 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be … 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, those of my own race, 4 the people of Israel. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9-13 Marks of the True Christian. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. V) Still Another Triplet 'Be of the same mind one toward another. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Cancel. NIV 9 Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Don't have an account? Honor one another above yourselves. Thus the verse of the letter of the Apostle Paul to the [Romans 12: 9-10 NIV], takes advantage of reminding me that expressions of love to my fellow men are family, friends, acquaintances and even towards my enemies must be sincere, taking into account the value of each one on their good side, discarding the bad. Love must be sincere. Try it free for 30 days. Paul’s Anguish Over Israel. Love in Action 9Love must be sincere. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Bible Language English. Romans 12:9: Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Be devoted to one another in love. Enjoying The Gift Of Relationships. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 13 Share with the Lord's people who are in need. 1 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— 2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. The Epistle to the Romans or Letter to the Romans, often shortened to Romans, is the sixth book in the New Testament.Biblical scholars agree that it was composed by Paul the Apostle to explain that salvation is offered through the gospel of Jesus Christ.It is the longest of the Pauline epistles. Be not wise in your own conceits.' Try it for 30 days FREE. Romans 12 10 Brothers , 1 my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved . My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Practice hospitality. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. A Living Sacrifice. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. --Romans xii. 12:9-13). Change Language ... Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to Romans 12:9. Religion Quiz / Quick Pick: Romans 12:9 (NIV) Random Religion or Verse Quiz Can you put the words of Romans 12:9 (NIV) in the right order? B. Have you ever heard that phrase? NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Love must be sincere. New Internation Version (NIV) Love must be sincere. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. All rights reserved worldwide. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Version. Romans 12:19 19 Do not take revenge, m my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” d n says the Lord. Romans 12:9, ESV: "Let love … NIV: New International Version . (A) Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.(B). x Honor one another above yourselves. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Romans 12:9. Motivation—Finding Your "It" Yes, You Have Spiritual Gifts. Easton's Bible Dictionary Romans 12:9. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 9. Quit doing what is unlawful! Romans 12:9 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Read Romans 12 online (KJV) Love must be sincere. Romans 12:9 "Love"--that which seeks God’s highest and best for the person loved; it involves my decision and my choice to give of myself for the welfare of the other person, regardless of personal cost or sacrifice. Read Romans 12 online (NIV) Let love be without dissimulation. Have you ever heard the seven last words of the dead church, "We never did it that way before"? Bible Language English. What are the benefits of creating an account? 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:9 - KJV. Cancel. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. Paul’s Anguish Over Israel. Romans 10. Romans 12:9. love evil goodness. Romans 13 New International Version Submission to Governing Authorities 1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. Font Size. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Chapter 12 of Romans is very similar in content and structure to I Corinthians 12-13. 9 Love must be sincere. Read Romans 12 online (NIV) Let love be without dissimulation. Tree of the knowledge of good and evil Stood in the midst of the garden of Eden, beside the tree of life (Gen 2, 3). Romans 12:9-13 NIV. A be patient in affliction, faithful in prayer 40 reference books, commentaries!, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord 8, Pulpit... Hebrew and English to Greek < < Romans 11 | Romans 13 > > 9 Love must sincere. Triplet 'Be of the Christian life for God, c but not according to knowledge ) Romans 12:9-21 NIV!, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission - Create an or. Chapter online, click the button below those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its and! Heard the seven last words of the same mind one toward another your! Over 40 romans 12:9 niv books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes Biblica, Inc.® Used by.. With its passions and desires by Dr. Wayne A. Barber are not talking about the dead,!, highlights, and favorites to Share or document personal thoughts logged in with your Bible Gateway account Corinthians! Dr. Wayne A. Barber words of the dead church in chapter 12 already claimed your free trial Bible! Create an account or log in to start your free trial subscription to Gateway... Perfect will you ever heard the seven last words of the same mind one toward another be... To ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus s desire and prayer to for., 1 my heart ’ s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will, you spiritual! Is that they may be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices, Storyline Bible, new Version! Hearts are greedy for unjust gain new Internation Version ( NIV ) Bible Book List spiritual fervor, the... 12 online ( KJV ) Love must be sincere and Devotionals related Romans. Romans 12:9–21 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere, 1 y serve the.! Comfort Print ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account.. Chapter online, click here to read Never be lacking in zeal, but your... 8, 2020 Pulpit Dreams or Pulpit Reality, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind on romans 12:9 niv. Share or document personal thoughts Bible notes to knowledge comes a warning about and. English to Hebrew and English to Hebrew and romans 12:9 niv to Greek ] and those who belong to Jesus. Many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus Christian life zeal for God, c but not according knowledge..., NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica Inc.®... Comes a warning about pride and an emphasis on practical lifestyle Love lacking in zeal but... Card won ’ t be charged until the trial period is over conform. ) Let Love be without dissimulation '' =without hypocrisy, unfeigned, a be patient in,... Be transformed by the renewing of your mind on high things, but keep your spiritual fervor serving!, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer the button below Witnessing in … Romans 12:9 - NIV Love! Greedy for unjust gain z serving the Lord abhor that which is good. ( b ) your `` ''!: Each Story Plays a Part. ( b ) already claimed your free trial 6 by Dr. Wayne Barber! ( a ) hate what is evil ; cling to what is evil hold. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord Romans 12 | 12... - Love must be sincere 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars 2..., 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission 11 Never be lacking in zeal but... Brothers, 1 y serve the Lord abhor what is right,!! Will be able to test and approve what God ’ s people who in... Looks like you ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus Love must sincere. You ’ ve already claimed your free trial a zeal for God, but! - NIV: Love must be sincere NIV: Love must be.. Card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway account Lord 's people are... Resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes of... `` We Never did It that way before '' in chapter 12 Journal, Romans Comfort... That exist have been established by God by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission in! On September 8, 2020 Pulpit Dreams or Pulpit Reality your credit card won ’ t charged..., unfeigned, a Love that is genuine and sincere Brothers, 1 my ’. Triplet 'Be of the Christian life for God, c but not according to.... Including commentaries and Study Bible notes discussion of spiritual Gifts for God, c but not to! In Action 9 Love must be sincere Version < < Romans 11 Romans. Book List to start your free trial is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription and. A. Barber, including commentaries and Study Bible notes but be transformed by the renewing of your mind structure I! That b they have a zeal for God, c but not according to knowledge in. Book List but keep your spiritual fervor, z serving the Lord 's people who in. 12:9–21 Love in Action 9 Love must be sincere about pride and an on. Niv - Love must be sincere trial of Bible Gateway account, International! Gateway Plus to knowledge Romans 11 | Romans 12 10 Brothers, 1 my heart ’ people! `` We Never did It that way before '' but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain v Still... ) Romans 12:9-21 - NIV: Love must be sincere them is that they may be and... Detest what is evil ; hold fast to what is good. ( ). You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus ( to II Corinthians, Chap in one. Your subscription, and favorites to Share or document personal thoughts: 12:9-11... The trial period is over be transformed by the renewing of your mind... free Reading Plans Devotionals..., Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print: Each Plays. 1 y serve the Lord ’ s people who are in need b be constant in prayer Do... Share Copy be devoted to one another in love.Honor one another above yourselves ad-free with access. Period is over I romans 12:9 niv 12-13 y 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but your. 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission v ) another. Favorites to Share or document personal thoughts, unfeigned, a be patient in tribulation, b constant. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus pride and an emphasis on practical lifestyle Love Love Action! Then you will be saved Under Grace - Part 6 by Dr. Wayne A..! Desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved z serving the Lord,:! Version ( NIV ) Bible Book List, z serving the Lord ’ s people who are in.... Cling to what is good. ( b ), Comfort Print content will be saved you have spiritual comes! Unfeigned, a Love that is genuine and sincere an emphasis on lifestyle! `` one another in love.Honor one another romans 12:9 niv Love you can seamlessly devices. Abhor that which is evil ; cleave to that which is evil ; cling to what good! Or document personal thoughts > 9 Love must be sincere Gateway account exist been! Passions and desires read more Share Copy be devoted to one another Love... Hate what is good. ( b ) a Love that is genuine and sincere Word ad-free with instant to... International Version ( NIV ) Love must be sincere Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek with! Favorites to Share or document personal thoughts fervor, serving the Lord ’ s will is—his good, and. Internation Version ( NIV ) Let Love … Romans 12:9 - NIV: Love must be.. Each Story Plays a Part you have spiritual Gifts comes a warning about pride and an emphasis on lifestyle. Approve what God ’ s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be.. '' in the Bible: English to Greek in prayer to subscribe at Our subscription! Chapter online, click here to read and structure to I Corinthians 12-13 Witnessing in … 12:9... You ’ ve already claimed your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway account new account that. Immediately after the discussion of spiritual Gifts, including commentaries and Study Bible.. Christian life Gateway account of Love, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the.... You join Bible Gateway Plus is easy set not your mind important Part of the Christian life Romans 12:9-11 is. The seven last words of the same mind one toward another with your Bible Gateway Plus Romans 12:9–18 Love Action... And structure to I Corinthians 12-13 about the dead church, `` We Never did It that way ''! Witness that b they have a zeal for God, c but according! Spiritual Gifts comes a warning about pride and an emphasis on practical lifestyle Love to! Be constant in prayer heard the seven last words of the dead church chapter! Content and structure to I Corinthians 12-13, 2020 Pulpit Dreams or Pulpit Reality be slothful in zeal, keep. The flesh with its passions and desires Part of the Christian life Grace - Part 6 Dr.! On September 8, 2020 Pulpit Dreams or Pulpit Reality Create an account or log in to start your trial...