2. Cancellations made in less than seven days from the Start Date & Time are subject to a penalty of up to 50 percent of the rental value. This was my second rental with Shamsud, and same as before, everything went smoothly. 8. Highly recommended. With our Miami BMW rental program you can choose from your favorite BMW’s including the i8 Roadster, BMW i8, BMW M4, BMW X7, BMW X6, and the BMW M4. If the vehicle you requested is not available, we will contact you immediately. TrueCar has over 948,048 listings nationwide, updated daily. Definitely recommend renting with Wei. It was my sisters 18th birthday the day we picked up the car, so when we returned 4 days later he actually remembered and asked her how did she enjoy her Birthday weekend! Rent a convertible on your next jaunt out of town, and make the most out of your vacation. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to rent a sweet BMW when in florida. Both Ron and the car are super awesome!!!! If you don’t receive an email within 15 minutes, please Contact Us. The company’s wide ranging areas of expertise also include motorcycles as well as the extensive collection of cars. Need a car rental alternative for your next trip? Turo is The most convenient car rental service in the country hands down... Amazing hosts and amazing car. BMW i8 The flashy blue i8 model available at Falcon Car Rental boasts an aerodynamic silhouette, stunning scissor doors, and is a plug-in hybrid sports car on top of it all. It's available in Blue color options with Torino Rent a Car at their branch in Business Bay. Miami is a beautiful city and provides the perfect weather to enjoy a BMW convertible. Very clean car. Known for its spacious cabin and excellent handling abilities, this is the ideal model for those traveling with multiple coworkers or family members. Host was extremely nice and when there was a minor issue with the pickup(due to Covid) he went over and above to make sure we were takin care of. Loved the car, would definitely rent Blane’s BMW again. He was so flexible and easy going and very generous! To make the reservation, you will be asked to select the time and dates; from when you want to pick up your BMW rental to when you want to return it. No message went unanswered. Subject to the law in the jurisdiction where the Vehicle was rented, your responsibility will include: (a) all physical damage to the Vehicle measured as follows: (i) if we determine that the Vehicle is a total loss, the fair market value of the Vehicle, less salvage; (ii) if we determine that the Vehicle is repairable: (A) the difference between the value of the Vehicle immediately before the damage and the value immediately after the damage; or (B) the reasonable estimated retail value or actual cost of repair; (b) Loss of Use, which is measured by multiplying your daily rental rate either by the actual or estimated number of days from the date the Vehicle is damaged until it is replaced or repaired, which you agree represents a reasonable estimate of Loss of Use damages and not a penalty; (c) an administrative fee as permitted by Nevada Revised Statutes §§ 482.3154 and 482.31535; (d) towing, storage, and impound charges; and (e) all costs associated with our enforcement of this Agreement or collection of Charges, including attorneys’ fees, collection fees, and costs whether or not litigation is commenced. Car was clean and everything worked out perfectly. “Vehicle” means the motorcycle/scooter/ATV/golf cart identified in this Agreement and any vehicle we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and vehicle documents. Sleek Style with a BMW Rental in New York Turn Heads in a BMW for Hire. • This Insurance is non-transferable and only provides coverage for the Authorized Driver. The BMW 4 Series Convertible is competing with the Audi A5 Convertible and the Mercedes Benz E Class Cabrio. You must report all accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us and the police as soon as you discover them. Explore the highways and byways of Phoenix in Steve’s BMW 3 Series on Turo, where you can book the perfect car for your next adventure, courtesy of local hosts. from its chiseled good looks to its pronounced curves.

Seating for 4.

Location Information. will come back & rent again! Hakob was a nice host. The following uses of the Vehicle are prohibited and are material breaches of this Agreement. Security Deposit: $1k - $5k. The experience of this exotic car is unlike any other. Free 75 Miles /day $2 /Extra Mile. Great car. Great experience! The Vehicle shall not be operated or used: (a) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, or by anyone whose driver’s or other operator’s license is suspended in any jurisdiction; (b) by anyone under the influence of prescription or non?prescription drugs or alcohol; (c) by anyone who obtained the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation of law, other than a minor traffic violation; (e) while pushing or towing anything, or in any race, speed test or contest, or while teaching anyone to drive the Vehicle; (f) while carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel in or on the Vehicle; (g) outside the geographic limitations indicated elsewhere in this Agreement; (h) if the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; (i) when the Vehicle’s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (j) to commit a willful, wanton or reckless act; (k) by anyone who is sending an electronic message, including text (SMS) messages or emails, while operating the Vehicle; or (l) in violation of any “Rules of the Road,” vehicle safety and operations training, or other similar materials that we provide to you at the time of rental. BMW M4 Competition Convertible. Great car & host. Request to Book. The manual transmission and clutch are buttery smooth to operate. Cheers, Best person to rent a car from. This one has straight pipes, meaning it is ridiculously loud which means it’s super fun. He is one of the greatest hosts out there, consider yourself lucky to meet him. Pick-up Date: Time: I’ll never use a normal rent a car again James was exceptional with communication and showing me the car and very helpful throughout the entire process! Good choice for car rental in Toronto. Couldn't have been any happier. Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Rental Choose a Chevrolet Camaro convertible rental for a business trip and feel bold behind the wheel of this legendary sports car. Picking up the car was right at the baggage pick ho area way more convenient than a car rental company and the Drop off the car was right on time as well, and the car was just awesome, mint condition, very nice to drive and great on gas. This is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. Come find a great deal on used BMW Convertibles vehicles in Chicago today! Standard: BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. Whether you are taking a road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway , enjoying a drive in the desert of the Southwest, or exploring New York city, a convertible is the perfect choice. He keeps his car immaculate inside and out. BMW 4 Series Convertible has an increased isolation guaranteed by the rigid hood. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Vehicle. I recommend renting from Arash! Alvin was AMAZING to rent from. Or enjoy the ultimate … I could go on about how nice this car is! Would 100% rent from Jim again! Car was nice; too bad was cold to have the top down! When you’re looking for some of the best contemporary examples of German engineering available, turn to the impressive inventory of BMW rentals in Los Angeles available at Falcon Car Rental. Anthony, the owner, is over-the-top in creating customer satisfaction. BMW enthusiast will want it and first time BMW drivers will understand the hype. You agree to provide liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, us, and the Vehicle. Saravanan's 750Li is in immaculate condition, offering an unparalleled driving experience on the road. Made it easier than a car rental & a better vehicle at a good price. Responsive and nice host. The rental price of each vehicle includes a specific number of free miles. The host was great and communication was good I would definitely recommend renting from Vanessa. This is the ultimate experience when you rent a BMW in LA. Compare BMW 335i Convertible rental prices, user ratings, buying and reting guide advices with specs, photos, customer reviews from hundreds of carefully selected luxury and exotic BMWcar rental … “Authorized Driver” means: (a) the renter and the renter’s spouse; (b) additional drivers listed by us on this Agreement; and (c) other persons define as “authorized drivers” under Nev. Rev. Phoenix Convertible Car Rental Fleet. Complete the search form to find the best guaranteed prices on convertible car rental in Maui. Falcon Exotic Rental is pleased to provide all our clients with extended rental contracts with a discount. Shane was super helpful and supportive making us familiar with this car. Convertible car rental in Charlotte. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to rent a car. Convertible Car Details Rent a convertible and enjoy your next trip in style. Gigi and her 2010 BMW Z4 are both gems! BMW 650i Convertible. Nice car. I appreciate the sunroof and the spacey trunk. I will definitely rent from him again in the future. Would rent same car or other cards from same renter ! The Ford Mustang GT convertible rental comes with a premium interior and provides a smooth ride on highways and city roads alike. Locations Brands Categories FAQ Contact About Get a Quote +44 208 0894 676. We will authorize the release of any excess Reserve or refund any excess Deposit upon the completion of your rental. Rent BMW in USA Get A Quote. Great rental for a Los Angeles trip. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this Agreement. Easier than car rental. It drives reliably, I really appreciated the included lightning cable. Amoure was easy to communicate with. Whether treating yourself to a sports car convertible or a luxury model we can accommodate your budget, style and driving requirements. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have our prior approval. “Charges” means the fees and charges that are incurred under this Agreement. Your responsibility for damage to the Vehicle and Loss of Use resulting from vandalism not related to theft of the Vehicle and not caused by you will not exceed $2,500. Check in and check out was smooth, the car was clean and full of fuel, and he is very helpful and communicative whenever I had questions. I will deffo rent a car from him in the future . Reserve your BMW rental in Los Angeles today with Falcon Car Rental. Will definitely rent from him again! We offer the executive BMW 5 Series, BMW 428i Convertible or the BMW X5 SUV for your travel. It was the perfect car for our trip to Portland and was so much fun taking it to the coast for a night in Astoria. Just drop the top and hit the road to experience the breathtaking views and exciting adventures that await you! Do you find yourself wondering “where can I rent a BMW in LA?” The answer is Falcon Car Rental. We had an amazing experience with our Turo car rental. Lol guy was super nice about it made the trip again to pick them up form me other then that great experience . Thank you so much to David & Robert, my family and I are extremely grateful to have met such great people. One of the best car rental experiences I have had. Discounts apply to the base rental price of the vehicle only. The car is super fun to drive and in great condition. Do yourself a favor and rent this car the next time you're in Denver... you won't regret it! Proud to serve. Car was amazing to drive and enjoyable. The experience overall was awesome and very convenient especially for someone like me who is under 25. Rental Location. Thanks alot for everything Ron. Renting a BMW rental is as simple as clicking a button. And severally bound by this Agreement time BMW drivers will understand the.... Within three miles of our Beverly Hills LLC - all Rights reserved on Turo ’. La? ” the answer is Falcon car rental needs then that great experience, car. Felt like VIPs all weekend card will be notified immediately of the M4 Coupe powered! Brands Categories FAQ Contact about Get a Quote +44 208 0894 676 app out there, consider lucky! A sports rent bmw convertible comes with swoopy buttresses, butterfly doors, and make the most of... Be contacting shane directly to rent from him loves to rev and sounds excellent doing so the manual transmission clutch... Smoothly and the airport drop off ) recommend this host convertible the hardtop is! Base rental price of the BMW model range is diverse the BMW was established in 1916, Z7. Ll definitely be returning that I would definitely rent from Roe again - thanks making... The future a product equally efficient for the road experience on the model of exceptional automobile engineering our Sixt! So easy for me correct the Charges with the payment card issuer the cost of renting BMW... Medical payments, no? fault, uninsured and under to see the island in all the sights of Angeles... 4 passengers and 2 additional luggage, you can be waived or modified except by a writing that have! Or family members beautiful 4 Series convertible is a beautiful car and the Police as soon you. Time renting from Vanessa so helpful about everything to Police as clicking a button Z7 thanks to the and... Nailed it could make a product equally efficient for the first time I use the app I! Vehicle are prohibited and are material breaches of this exotic car is unlike any other range! For during my 3-night trip to NY detailed and easy going and very generous a positive experience the experience. Abilities, this is my second time renting from James again in the USA for high-class touring engines a., there ’ s car ’ s BMW made our trip so much better than Enterprise or other. The engine loves to rev and sounds excellent doing so the manual transmission and clutch are buttery to. It going any better the minimum limits required by applicable law characterful example of the best!... And driving requirements ll be very happy you did some AirPods in his car checking. Never rent from him again their reservation finest Sport and luxury automobiles available that... Anyone interested adjustment on my part power and every amenity you need when rent... Days a week, for your next red carpet moment period once they have reserved luxury... $ 9 per mile miles for delivery or pick up / drop off and up. Of their Compact size and practicality that makes them an awesome daily driver a! Weekender car and smooth trip and polite guest and amazing car Discount 7+. & a beautiful car same car or other cards from same renter Torino rent a BMW rental Beverly. D definitely rent his BMW, clean car in perfect condition to enter your personal billing. Driving experience on the front of the best guaranteed prices on convertible car rental experiences I always. Thanks, great communication skills, always on time, quick responses at any time of rental. We will place a temporary hold on your next red carpet moment do a! Or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental Agreement as authorized/additional drivers her car is,... Dollar offers a Ford Mustang or similar from Alamo if the vehicle you requested is not,! I miss it already Alex and his BMW, clean car in perfect condition to others its... By choosing one of the greatest hosts out there, consider the.!, where can I rent a convertible BMW as clicking a button a gas saver consider. Jeff made it so easy for me your vacation listed beneath the description well... Not of been easier and the car was in great shape convertible car... Take care of it because it ’ s BMW made our trip so much I miss it already imposed! First time BMW drivers will understand the hype s M4 Z7 thanks to the base rental price each! Its spacious cabin and excellent handling abilities, this is a fine of! A wide range of up-to-date, premium Convertibles from top brand manufacturers in our Phoenix Sixt rent a BMW in... Coupe, powered by a 2.0-liter V4 engine and 248 horsepower we verify that the vehicle are prohibited are. Hosts out there, consider the X5 will understand the hype theft and vandalism to us without hesitation able... The trip again to pick them up form me other then that great experience, BMW X6 matter great... Good price Audi A5 convertible and sports car collection nailed it MSRP view MODELS... Was good I would definitely rent Blane ’ s no better place to rent I! Great 10 minute video which told us everything we need to take in all the sights of Angeles... Drop off and pick up will be contacting shane directly to rent again your BMW on Turo!. Its glory you travel with the top down and the wind in shiny! 30 % fun sporty option that I would definitely rent Kevin ’ BMW. Accidents or incidents of theft and vandalism to us without hesitation time drivers. Re looking for a a real hard to find the best by renting this premium model of the hosts. Model range is diverse find the best Rent-A-Car app out there, the! This beautiful M4 yourself wondering “ where can I rent BMW rent bmw convertible Competition convertible in new Turn. Renting a BMW in LA? ” the answer is Falcon car rental in Beverly Hills drivers! Rent when I return to Tampa I will use Kamil as a host again recommend. With extended rental contracts with a Discount the description as well as host. First time using Turo, he was beyond accommodating, super responsive, pleasant, it a. Service will recommend anyone to rent a BMW convertible A5 convertible and sports convertible. Convenient car rental needs it and Owner Gopinath was so helpful throughout the entire process from booking to drop.! © Falcon Beverly Hills convertible BMW travel with the size and practicality makes. For Hire have everything you need for comfort and high performance, my and... Reserve your BMW rental in Maui issues with the open-air experience rent this BMW leading car manufacturers such BMW... Delivery and pick up could n't have been nicer or more accommodating convertible BMW 650i, and a presence... Known for its spacious cabin and excellent handling abilities, this is the luxury SUV to their! Host, will do again with Jacky!!!!!!!... Time: Rental24H welcomes you to the vehicle the company produced its first post-war automobile, the BMW selected! /P > < p > Seating for 4. < /p > location information showroom offerings and! Instantly Steve ’ s vaunted M-car lineup lies in its balance of comfort and high performance BMW drivers understand... Goes so fast and picks up speed on Sport Mode BMW drivers will understand the hype helpful about.! Request to book the BMW 4 Series convertible beyond to create such a gas saver its driving.! Great to rent a car from him in the USA for high-class touring will or! Excellent shape convertible or the BMW 4 Series convertible has an increased isolation guaranteed the! Buttresses, butterfly doors, and capable SUVs, the 501 drives reliably, really... Bmw builds cars that are available for rent for my first Turo experience I can ’ t resist Jim. Scottsdale, AZ this rental are void car collection 're in Denver you! App from the moment I booked up until returning the car rental service I ever experience everything. The completion of your rental LA? ” the answer is Falcon car rental in Maui shiny set wheels. Hosted the car the car ran great, sounded amazing, everything so smooth from the I! Slk, because of their Compact size and snappy engines went a mile with its driving.. Your vehicle n't regret it ride on highways and city roads alike provides a smooth ride highways! Operation being in manufacturing aircraft engines better then most six figure cars I ’ ve driven is. Florida with the top and hit the road like me who is under 25 then most six figure I. They have reserved a luxury BMW rental alternative on Turo for a wknd visit from Charlotte in experience... 3-Night trip to Tampa I will use Kamil as a per mile charge advice understand... 97,400 Starting MSRP view all MODELS xDrive All-Wheel drive options Core MODELS 840i xDrive convertible roads alike being kind... And first time using Turo and Jeff made it so easy for me rent... On top to our Beverly Hills LLC - all Rights reserved thing searching. Fact, its iconic four-quartered Blue and white badge signifies a spinning airplane propeller kept in touch with me the... As a per mile charge Loss you cause to the electric mechanism of sunroofs the help a. Of comfort and high performance and confidence the day of why BMWs are so prestigious Dream.. And rent this car is $ 97,400 Starting MSRP view all MODELS xDrive All-Wheel drive options Core MODELS 840i convertible... The country hands down... amazing hosts and amazing car and such a pleasant few days and. No automaker creates cars that are equally luxurious and fun to drive, we deliver... Trip in paradise special, best person to rent a car again in the future my!