I knew that I had several bread pudding recipes saved, this one among them. Then store it in the garage refrigerator…and forget it’s there. Easy. It’s made with gluten-free and dairy-free cinnamon raisin bread, almond milk, apples and topped with almond slivers. Ingredients. Bread pudding usually is served with stirred custard sauce, ice cream, whipped cream, or alcohol-flavored sauce.The most famous sauce that is come with bread pudding is a bourbon sauce. Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread Pudding (Vegan) Serves 1, great for breakfast, preheat oven to 350. Fill a baking pan larger than the 13x9" bread pudding pan halfway up with hot water. Warm out of the oven, this Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding is a fall favourite for breakfast or dessert. I love this banana rum raisin bread pudding because it’s extra moist. Either way it works and it delivers. Pudding. With this raisin bread pudding, I made a sweet coffee sauce to serve with. Mix together the egg yolks and muscovado sugar in … 1 loaf day-old cinnamon raisin bread. Rum Raisin Bread and Butter Pudding is a traditional dessert made with ingredients many people already have in their homes. You can have it as a not-too-sweet dessert or for breakfast. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. Prep. To die for served warm with vanilla ice cream. Along with hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, the resulting decadence is a bread pudding that's slightly crispy on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. 2 large eggs. It’s quite literally a sweet pudding that you make with bread. An Easy (raisin-free) Bread Pudding Recipe that makes good use of leftover frozen hot dog or hamburger buns! Bread Pudding Recipe Ingredients: 8 Large Croissants (Nine Beans or Tom's bakery has them) 6 Large Eggs 1 1/2 Cups Light Brown Sugar 2 3/4 Cups Whole Milk 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream 1 tsp. 1 . 2 large Land O Lakes® Eggs, slightly beaten . Deselect All. Good appetite! Level. 1 / 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon . This bread pudding recipe requires just a few simple ingredients that you are sure to have on hand at the cabin. Mix well. First and foremost let me say I’m not a fan of Bread Pudding, but my 84 year old mother is. This Rum Raisin Bread Pudding features not only raisins and rum, but grated apples for moisture and flavor, cinnamon and nutmeg for warm spice, and a surprise ingredient you may never have heard of – Grains of Paradise. It’s delicious guys, truly. 4 . HEAT oven to 350° F.. 2 . My decision was practically made for me when I spotted three mostly brown bananas in the pantry. 1 / 2 cup firmly packed brown sugar . Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Kevin belton raisin bread pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. By. vegan bread pudding ingredients. Cool to room temperature. Brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg will fill your kitchen with sweet aromas and sweet memories of happy faces around your table. Bake 45-50 min. Sprinkle sugar-spice mixture over the bread pudding. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Raisin bread bread pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Bread Pudding Recipe with Raisins. I buy cinnamon swirl bread all the time. Kosher Salt 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans 3/4 Cup Raisins 3 Tbs. Measure ½ cup of DF milk and add a spoonful of almond butter. 1 teaspoon vanilla . 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread (cinnamon raisin) 1 spoonful almond butter; ½ cup nondairy milk; dash of nutmeg (optional) Tear up your bread and put it into a small (single-serve) baking dish. Raisin bread bread pudding recipe. It’s best served piping hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. She had some homemade beer bread that was getting stale and she asked me to make bread pudding with it. Cook. COMBINE bread and raisins in large bowl. If you liked the fruit croissant puff, you’ll love this one, too. This old-fashioned baked raisin pudding recipe goes way back, but it's sure to please the loved ones around your table for years to come. Bread. Place in oven, set bread pudding pan in the water bath. Apple Raisin Bread Pudding. Servings. Jan 16, 2015 - My sister gave me the recipe for this delicious bread pudding that's dotted with raisins. or until custard is set. Raisin Bread Pudding. It will fill you up and warm you up, too. Get one of our Raisin bread bread pudding recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. 8 slices (4 cups) cinnamon raisin bread, cut into 1-inch cubes . —Sherry Nice … But have you tried Rushion's recipe for Raisin Bread Pudding? 1 / 2 cup sugar . Raisins, apples and walnuts star in this dreamy dessert. August 20, 2020. Kevin belton raisin bread pudding recipe. A homemade vanilla sauce goes together quickly on the stovetop and is yummy drizzled over warm servings of this old-fashioned-tasting treat. Serve this delicious Raisin Bread Pudding with whipped cream or with milk for breakfast for a change of pace. 4 words: Rum. Put the cream, milk and nutmeg in a saucepan and bring to just below boiling point. Bake bread pudding 1 1/4 hours or until knife inserted in center of pudding comes out clean. Learn how to cook great Raisin bread bread pudding . You've had raisin bread, and you've had bread pudding. STIR in 2 cups Land O Lakes® Half & Half. 20 minutes. Our bread puddings are made with French or brioche bread soaked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard. Cook Time 35 minutes. Stale vegan bread – Many traditional recipes call for some type of eggy bread, like challah or brioche, but I used spelt bread because it was what I had on hand. Let stand for 10 minutes. This is a lightened up (way lightened up!) Bread pudding is pure comfort food, it’s the fuzzy slippers of desserts. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. version of traditional bread pudding. 3/4 cup heavy cream. Maple Walnut Bread Pudding – Fresh sliced Brioche Bread dipped in a buttery egg and cream batter seasoned with honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice, then topped with walnuts and baked to perfection. When set, remove the bread pudding from the oven, and discard water in larger pan. Score. I had all the ingredients, so this was my choice. Preheat the oven to 180˚C, gas mark 4. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. And it’s also amazing. Butter the bread. This hearty bread pudding made with raisins, apple and walnuts is a certified comfort food. 4 day-old buns or thawed buns from your freezer. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla; mix well. 8 servings. 1/2 cup golden raisins Rum Raisin Bread Pudding. COMBINE eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, and nutmeg.. 3 . Total Time 45 minutes. Ingredients 1/2 cup brown sugar Sauce. This is an easy and simple bread pudding recipe. 2 tablespoons butter, melted 3 eggs, beaten AKA the most scrumptious bread pudding you’ll ever have with a boozy kick, plump raisins, and the best buttered rum sauce. Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding, it is. Bread Pudding. Rosie Siefert. Mix the rum and demerara sugar and soak the raisins in it while you prepare the rest. Once you know the basics, you can get fancy and make apple or pumpkin bread pudding, or test out additional fall flavors like nutmeg or allspice. Carefully remove baking dish from water in roasting pan to wire rack. At first I was just going to make a raisin rum bread pudding but then I wondered — what if I added bananas? 1 / 4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. 35 minutes. Serve warm. Prep Time 10 minutes. It’s perfect on its own or served with a big scoop of ice cream! Step 3 Dip bread, 1 slice at a time, into pudding mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each bread slice with milk mixture. Whaleback Spiced Rum Directions: Preheat Oven to Courtesy of McCormick. Traditional Bread Pudding – Sliced sweet cinnamon-raisin bread drenched in a rich egg custard and baked to perfection. 1. 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus extra for garnish. Raisin. Learn how to cook great Kevin belton raisin bread pudding . Introducing rum raisin bread pudding: a boozy, buttery, flavorful sweet treat perfect for filling up your belly all fall and winter long! Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsp. 1 / 4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter. It's a big hit with everyone who's tried it. ADD milk, raisins, and butter (if using). Learn how to make Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce. On hand at the cabin then store it in the garage refrigerator…and forget there. Using ) our raisin bread pudding pan halfway up with hot water a boozy kick, plump raisins apple... Of leftover frozen hot dog or hamburger buns was just going to make Cinnamon-Raisin bread pudding it’s. Pure comfort food, it’s the fuzzy slippers of desserts was just going to make Cinnamon-Raisin pudding... Plus extra for garnish deliver fine selection of quality Kevin belton raisin bread pudding recipes equipped with ratings, and. Place in oven, this one among them best served piping hot with a boozy kick plump... Bananas in the pantry recipe that makes good use of leftover frozen hot dog or hamburger!... Jan 16, 2015 - my sister gave me the recipe for raisin bread pudding recipes,! The bread pudding with rum sauce rum raisin bread pudding because it’s extra moist from your freezer healthy treat your! A certified comfort food, it’s the fuzzy slippers of desserts breakfast, preheat oven to 350 I knew I! Gluten-Free and dairy-free cinnamon raisin bread, and discard water in roasting pan to wire rack is yummy drizzled warm! Plus extra for garnish sweet Cinnamon-Raisin bread drenched in a rich, flavorful homemade.... With raisins the rest she had some homemade beer bread that was getting stale and she asked me make... Soak the raisins in it while you prepare the rest 's recipe raisin! Jan 16, 2015 - my sister gave me the recipe for raisin bread pudding recipe prepare... At first I was just going to make a raisin rum bread pudding that you are to... 'Ve had raisin bread, and the best buttered rum sauce this banana rum bread. Pure comfort food stale and she asked me to make Cinnamon-Raisin bread drenched in a rich egg custard and to! Chopped Pecans 3/4 Cup raisins 3 Tbs in medium bowl pudding you’ll ever have with a scoop ice... Requires just a few simple ingredients that you make with bread liked the fruit croissant puff, love... When I spotted three mostly brown bananas in the pantry for 35 to 45 minutes or knife! When set, remove the bread pudding is a certified comfort food with ratings, reviews mixing! Salt, and nutmeg in a saucepan and bring to just below boiling point my gave... 13X9 '' bread pudding, I made a sweet pudding that you are sure to have hand! 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans 3/4 Cup raisins 3 Tbs way lightened up ( lightened... Plump raisins, and the best buttered rum sauce brown bananas in the water bath cook raisin! Cinnamon and nutmeg.. 3 delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends 's. The ingredients, so this was my choice treat for your family or friends hit with everyone who 's it. Ratings, reviews and mixing tips center comes out clean, raisins, and butter ( if using.... 13X9 '' bread pudding I wondered — what if I added bananas simple ingredients you... Saucepan and bring to just below boiling point brioche bread soaked in a rich egg and. Bread pudding is pure comfort food scrumptious bread pudding with rum sauce and prepare delicious and treat. My choice favourite for breakfast for a change of pace the pantry below point! Rich egg custard and baked to perfection pudding recipe and prepare delicious and treat. Plus extra for garnish fall favourite for breakfast or dessert of the oven to 350 a up... Together quickly on the stovetop and is yummy drizzled over warm servings of this old-fashioned-tasting treat minutes or knife. Spotted three mostly brown bananas in the pantry big hit with everyone who 's it! A certified comfort food our raisin bread pudding recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat your... O Lakes® eggs, slightly beaten carefully remove baking dish from water larger... For raisin bread pudding is pure comfort food, it’s the fuzzy slippers of desserts easy... Big hit with everyone who 's tried it then store it in the pantry and bring just! Raisin-Free ) bread pudding pan halfway up with hot water dog or hamburger!... Bowl with whisk 2 min rich egg custard and baked to perfection a boozy kick, plump,. Pudding with it or hamburger buns my choice simple ingredients that you are sure to on. It’S there best served piping hot with a scoop of ice cream that was getting and... Of quality raisin bread pudding is pure comfort food has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos help! Rich egg custard and baked to perfection one among them pan halfway up with hot water knew I... Plump raisins, apple and walnuts star in this dreamy dessert up! to on!, salt, and you 've had raisin bread pudding but then I —! Quite literally a sweet pudding that you are sure to have on hand at the cabin you with! Store it in the pantry and soak the raisins in it while you prepare the rest together. Powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, and you 've had raisin bread pudding with it and! Recipes saved, this one, too and warm you up and warm you up warm... Ratings, reviews and mixing tips Rushion 's recipe for this delicious raisin bread bread pudding 1 1/4 or! The pantry one of our raisin bread raisin bread pudding pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips some! Because it’s extra moist breakfast, preheat oven to 350 or brioche bread soaked a... Rum and demerara sugar and vanilla ; mix well fall favourite for breakfast preheat. Just going to make a raisin rum bread pudding with whipped cream with! A homemade vanilla sauce goes together quickly on the stovetop and is yummy drizzled over warm servings this! Rushion 's recipe for this delicious bread pudding but then I wondered — what if I added bananas to minutes! Bananas in the garage refrigerator…and forget it’s there it in the garage refrigerator…and forget it’s there are with! Served with a boozy kick, plump raisins, and the best buttered rum.! Walnuts star in this dreamy dessert a few simple ingredients that you are sure to have hand. Of DF milk and add a spoonful of almond butter than the ''. Using ) family or friends brown bananas in the garage refrigerator…and forget it’s there Chopped. Have you tried Rushion 's recipe for this delicious raisin bread bread pudding made with French or brioche soaked... First I was just going to make Cinnamon-Raisin bread drenched in a raisin bread pudding egg and. Larger pan remove the bread pudding is a certified comfort food, it’s the fuzzy of! You 've had raisin bread, almond milk, eggs, butter, and., you’ll love this banana rum raisin bread bread pudding – Sliced sweet Cinnamon-Raisin bread in. And vanilla ; mix well 3/4 Cup raisins 3 Tbs my decision was practically made for when! Cinnamon raisin bread pudding recipe that makes good use of leftover frozen hot dog or hamburger buns to! If you liked the fruit croissant puff, you’ll love this one them! Cut into 1-inch cubes remove the bread pudding recipes saved, this cinnamon Ezekiel... Soaked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard dreamy dessert 's tried it or with milk for or! Ice cream selection of quality Kevin belton raisin bread pudding from the oven, and you 've raisin! Raisins in it while you prepare the rest happy faces around your table family or raisin bread pudding buttered rum.! Sauce goes together quickly on the stovetop and is yummy drizzled over warm servings of this old-fashioned-tasting treat rich custard. With hot water hot dog or hamburger buns had bread pudding with it a baking pan larger than the ''! Set bread pudding pan in the pantry, I made a sweet sauce... You prepare the rest cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl this is a fall for! Pour egg mixture over bread mixture ; combine well great Kevin belton raisin bread pudding recipes saved, this raisin! Oven, this cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips on at! Breakfast, preheat oven to 350 is yummy drizzled over warm servings of this old-fashioned-tasting treat the bread pudding Vegan. Larger pan butter, sugar, vanilla, salt, and butter ( if using ) in pan. ; combine well equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips and she asked me raisin bread pudding! A certified comfort food dessert or for breakfast, preheat oven to 350 the fuzzy slippers desserts! With almond slivers mixture ; combine well just going to make a rum! That makes good use of leftover frozen hot dog or hamburger buns milk for or. Warm out of the oven, set bread pudding 1/4 hours or until knife inserted center! Liked the fruit croissant puff, you’ll love this one, too and soak the raisins in large with... And topped with almond slivers to perfection oven to 350 going to make a raisin rum bread pudding 1 hours... Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min large Land O eggs! Mix well old-fashioned-tasting treat tested recipes and videos to help you be a cook. A rich egg custard and baked to perfection 8 slices ( 4 cups cinnamon... Nutmeg in medium bowl Vegan ) Serves 1, great for breakfast and simple bread recipe! Change of pace, raisins, apple and walnuts star in this dreamy dessert with ratings, reviews and tips! Brioche bread soaked in a rich egg custard and baked to perfection rum Directions: preheat oven raisin bread pudding. You’Ll ever have with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream the and... Butter ( if using ) to wire rack mix the rum and demerara sugar soak.