Well - you can trust & rely on these folks! Hirt's Gardens Goldfish Plant - 4" Pot - Blooms Frequently! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Tradescantia pallida ‘Variegata' produces striped pink-and-red foliage. Loves full sun! It wants for nothing and does a great job. The most common purple heart plant material is metal. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 5 out of 5 stars (55) 55 reviews $ 12.95. The purple heart plant, or Tradescantia pallida 'Purpurea', is native to northeast Mexico. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Beautiful Groundcover, needs little water, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015. Thanks for the plant though. See more ideas about purple heart plant, purple heart, plants. It's growth can be seen in just a month. I've cut it back several times. There's a problem loading this menu right now. TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTLittleShopofSnorers, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTUniqueCountryDesigns, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTLumenStudioArts, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTBeebelaDesigns, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTNickelDesignsShop, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTResinSprinkles, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTFraeuleinwildkirsche, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTBEBadgerCardCo, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTTaylorartTreasures, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTBridgetownWoodworks, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTzokoartstudio, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTJewelrystonesArt, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTprettymagickalthings, TATTTTTdTTTT TTTTbTTTyTT TTTJewelryButterflies. Get the best deals on purple heart plant when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Out of about 30 tiny plants I ordered online, only one was so badly packaged that it was in trouble. Tradescantia Fluminensis – Small-leaf Spiderwort 3. If you choose to buy this I recommend replanting into different soil immediately. Shipped in a 3 1/2" starter pot. Purple Heart Plant - Setcreasea - Indoors or Out - Easy - 4" Pot. Great for Groundcover, Drought Tolerant. 2020 popular 1 trends in Home & Garden, Jewelry & Accessories, Home Improvement with Purple Heart Plant and 1. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Price and other details may vary based on size and color. It can be used in pots or as ground cover, and it thrives in full sun with moderate water. I expected a young plant in a 4 inch pot. I think I saved 1 little root that is fighting to grow back. It prefers a rich, moist partly shady position however it will cope with a little full sun if protected from harsh afternoon sun. Outstanding Customer Service/ Healthy Plants, Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2018. 99. This company takes me back to the days when people cared about the quality of their work and character! I would have thought a little more established plant would have been nice. The pink and purple plant can grow outdoor or indoor so that there are different how to take care of purple heart plant. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. The allergic caused by the foliage of the plants. The most striking thing about the purple heart plant is its foliage color. There are no reviews yet. It was more like 2 adult cuttings put in a 4 inch pot. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Variegated Purple Heart Plant - Setcreasea - Indoors or Out - Easy - 4" Pot, Hirts: House Plants Red Veined Nerve Plant, 15 fresh, Long Healthy Cuttings Purple Heart Queen Wandering Jew, Easy to Grow. The Purple Heart plant is indeed a perennial, as it lives multiple seasons. Home / Agapanthus Plants / Agapanthus ‘Purple Heart’ Agapanthus ‘Purple Heart’ Stunning lilac purple flowerheads. Water can actually make it sick, so don't love it to death. It was a tiny Lil beaut when it arrived..they don't call it a purple heart for nothing. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Purple Heart Plants for Sale - Satisfaction Guaranteed - FREE Shipping - Buy NOW - The healthiest Setcreasea plants start here! Reviews. The flowers do tend to die off in winter, but quickly return with the proper amount of care. 99 5 Cuttings Purple Heart Wandering Jew - Tradescantia Pallida Purpurea Plant 3.6 out of 5 stars 4 Unable to add item to List. The plant arrived healthy and beautiful! (What not to do!?) May 14, 2016 - Explore Katrina Hackl's board "Purple Heart Plant", followed by 139 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about purple heart plant, purple heart, plants. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This plant is mainly grown from its foliage (the leaves can be 7 inches long), the optimal color obtained in sunlight, and a dry and narrow root area. . Find great deals on eBay for purple heart plant and wandering jew plant. The plant is healthy, did not come well boxed, no protection, few Pnuts, some tape over the soil but not all the way so I had a lot of soil in the box. The Purple Heart had two little stalks, one about 2 inches high and the other barely out of the soil. For the unaware, tradescantia pallida (TD) is also known under the names purple-heart, or purple secretia, and it is also one of 3 Wandering Jew plants: 1. Beyond purple heart plant, other Tradescantia species are also popular plantings in the region. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. Variegated Purple Heart Plant - Setcreasea - Indoors or Out - Easy - 4" Pot. There are 1183 purple heart plant for sale on Etsy, and they cost $7.21 on average. Purple Heart Plant - Setcreasea - Indoors or Out - Easy - 4" Pot, Ships in 3.5" plastic starter pot, Priority Mail. Fill bare spots in underneath trees and in atriums with Purple Heart. Tradescantia Pallida PURPLE HEART is prized for its easy care nature and colourful foliage of deep purple brighten up any room as a hanging or trailing indoor plant. Shop the top 25 most popular 1 at the best prices! The most popular color? Brand: The Garden Path. Please try again. Step to take care of purple heart plant . It is nice as a ground cover or in hanging containers or baskets. The very next day, I received not only a dense, gorgeous setcreasea, but also another maranta. VANGUARD Medal Presentation Set: Purple Heart. I think that matters even more. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. Please update to the latest version of Firefox. I've had this plant for 14 months. Add to basket. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2019. Learn more. American Plant Exchange Stromanthe Tricolor Easy Care Live Prayer Plant, 6" Pot, In... American Plant Exchange English Lavender Fragrant Herb Live Plant, 6" Pot, Purple F... 9GreenBox - Red Christmas Cactus Plant - Zygocactus - 4" Pot, Yellow Christmas Cactus Plant - Zygocactus - 4" Pot. Personalized Advertising. Plant them in full sunshine in moist, well-drained soil and watch as the colourful leaf tendrils swirl around their partners. From shop Emelgardenshop. I purchased the setcreasea & a maranta; but the setcreasea didn't make it. Great as an edging plant in mixed borders and rockeries or between pavers as it will take light foot traffic. The stems were leggy with very adult leaves. Packaging is crucial to the person buying and plants life and their success. Tradescantia Pallida – Purple Heart 2. I repotted immediately. Depending on the culture, Tradescantia pallida can be used in a variety of ways. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019. Discover over 527 of our best selection of 1 on AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands. Setcreasea purpurea (Purple Heart) is a trailing, tender perennial with purple stems and violet-purple leaves that produces pink flowers in summer. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Height x Spread: 35cm x 40cm. You can learn a lot from growing babies. Is a Purple Heart Plant a perennial? oops. Just don't let it dry out too much for the first few weeks. While renowned for its often deep, rich purple hues, Purpleheart is actually one of the toughest woods in the world. . Beautiful Basket or Container Plant. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2017. This plant is mainly grown for its foliage (leaves can reach 7 inches in length) and best color is achieved in bright sunlight. Please. FRESH UN-ROOTED CUTTING – VERY EASY TO ROOT IN SOIL OR WATER. The plant itself was only 5.00 even that was pushing it for the size, it looks bigger in the pic, the whole thing is about the size of my fist. The plant I got was rather disappointing, to say the least. Remove the lower leaves and place the cuttings in a juice glass with 1 inch of water added. Just a wonderful surprise. Everyday Yolo 3 Tradescantia Pallida Purple Heart Plant Out/indoor "Purple Wandering Jew" Perenniel 5 out of 5 stars 3 $49.99 $ 49 . Ohio Grown Goldfish Plant - 6" Hanging Basket - Blooms Frequently! Jmbamboo - Fairy Garden Hypoestes Phyllostachya, Confetti, Polka Dot Plant, Snow White Zebra Plant - Aphelandra - Exotic & Unusual House Plant - 4" Pot, Hirt's Red Prayer Plant - Maranta - Easy to Grow House Plant - 3.5" Pot, Heart Leaf Philodendron - Easiest House Plant to Grow - 4" Pot - Live Plant, Burgundy India Rubber Tree Plant - Ficus - an Old Favorite - 4" Pot. For security purposes and to provide you a better experience, Etsy will stop supporting Internet Explorer in the near future. Coffee Plant - Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica - Beautiful Easy Care Ind... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Check out our purple heart plants selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our craft supplies & tools shops. 3.5 out of 5 stars 207. It gets a lot of compliments. Purple Heart is incredibly drought tolerate and hardy from Zones 6-10. Sale Price $18.90 $ 18.90 $ 21.00 Original Price $21.00 (10% off) ... Purple Heart Plant - Tradescantia Purple Queen - Rooted Plant Bundle Emelgardenshop. Great! Sometimes, a lot of people handle the plant, they will feel it. Plant purple heart in a location where it will be on display; it looks especially elegant in places where it is allowed to cascade, such as raised beds or in tall planters. Southland Nursery Southland Nursery 4296 Hwy 905 3815 Business St. Conway S.C. Myrtle Beach S.C. 843-365-1800 843-236-3733 Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015. Price: $11.50 & FREE Shipping. What are the benefits of owning a Purple Heart plant? Organic Neem Oil, Pure Cold Pressed Leaf Polish - Premium Neem Seed Oil with High A... Pin Stripe Prayer Plant - Calathea ornata - Easy House Plant - 4" Pot, 9GreenBox - Royal Purple Bougainvillea Plant -Indoors/Out or Bonsai - 4 Pot, Plant Hawaiian Red Plumeria 10 Inch Cutting Flowers 1 Pk - Discount Hawaiian Gifts. Cant wait to propergate it! Not saying that’s bad, just not what I expected. I am amazed as to how much it has grown in less then 2 months. We’ll help you to work out whether it’s worth paying extra for a high-end version or whether you’re getting just as good a … My only complaint is I haven't had a single flower, but I would buy it again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Purple Heart Setcreasea Plant (Wandering Jew) Unavailable for 2021 . No questions. Shop with confidence. Rare Nanouk Pink Wandering Jew -Tradescantia - 2.5" Pot - Collector's Series, Terrarium & Fairy Garden Plants - 8 Plants in 2.5 (Is Approximately 4 to 6 Inches Height of the Plant). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. These technologies are used for things like personalized ads. It is also extremely water resistant, which, combined with its toughness, has seen it frequently used in outdoor decking and even as truckbed flooring. May 21, 2013 - Explore Pamela Martin's board "Purple Heart Plant" on Pinterest. Snip seven 3-inch cuttings from the tips of your outdoor purple heart plant in the fall. Purple Heart is a nice groundcover but can also be used as an outstanding container with the stems trailing over the sides. 4.0 out of 5 stars 956 ratings. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I should add that this was my first foray into the on-line market for live plants and was not expecting much. Shop 1-quart purple heart in plastic pot (l24130hp) in the house plants section of Lowes.com We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they 4"... or 3.5 inch starter pot-- is not going to be a huge plant but some cuttings stuck in soil is not what I thought I would be getting. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 1. T. spathacea (Rhoeo spathacea) has sword-shaped purple-and-green foliage. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Yes! $11.00$11.00 ($11.00/Count) FREE Shipping. The blossom is beautiful, but the overall look is not. As if my poor neglected root bound Purple Heart houseplant hasn’t been through enough I sort out it’s situation in this video. Purple Heart Plant is a perennial, with purple stems and purple-violet leaves that produce pink flowers in the summer. Within 2 weeks She had a blossom. I love all of them, no matter how they come to me. If only our government. Guess I will be learning about cuttings now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I sent an email to the Seller about it - not really so much for replacement or refund (it's a $3.00 plant), but because I was surprised; this being a typically hardy plant that even my 10 black thumbs hasn't killed in the past.   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The dirt was dry on both plants so I gave them both a good drink. Pot Size: Clear: Agapanthus 'Purple Heart' quantity. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. The Ipomoea Purple Heart is a stunning plant to have in your garden as it is easy to grow and has a robust habit. Checking the soil it is still quite wet even after more than a week of not watering (I stuck it in a corner to see if anything grows up again). Purple Heart pairs well with succulents and cacti. Looks like you already have an account! So I would change the soil ASAP. This groundcover is a miracle. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Popular with designers and gardeners alike, for the way that the dark maroon colour of this Hosta's stems gently leaches into the base of the lush mid-green leaves, 'Purple Heart' also puts on a long-lasting summer display of pale purple flowers.. Plant it where you can admire its architectural form best. You may see this purple plant under the name Setcreasea pallida or Setcreasea purpurea; it was first called that in 1911 by Joseph Nelson Rose, but was reclassified in the genus Tradescantia by the Royal Botanic Garden Kew in 1975.. ... Price: 8.95 Shipping Spring 2021 - view dates here. ... (Purple Heart-Shaped) 4.7 out of 5 stars 624. It grows fast in lousy soil, makes astonishing progress. I ordered two plants from this seller, both in 4" pots. I think it would be far cheaper. Repotted, she remained on my kitchen counter so I could monitor every day. This fits your . Well I had a blossom for 2 days and now it’s gone. The other plant (an asparagus fern) was full & vibrant, although a bit overgrown and had roots coming out of the bottom of the pot. Hirt's Pink Christmas Cactus Plant - Zygocactus - 4" Pot. More Details. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Please try again. Tradescantia Zebrina – Wandering Jew Okayyyy.... hmmm - Not sure what to think about this - I have ordered a ton of plants from JMBamboo and they have all been great- but this one is a FAR cry from the picture!!! Price includes VAT at 20%. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. It is very easy to grow, and it's an excellent hanging plant. 10 Cuttings Tradescantia pallida "Purple Queen" or "Purple Heart" Wandering Jew 5 - 8" It also does I have NOT had to water it at all... about 4-5 days in the mail, if I watered it now in the pot it would root rot it. $29.99 $ 29. They arrived well packaged and quickly. If you’re still in two minds about purple heart plant and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is a great place to compare prices and sellers. I’m a plant novice. I buy online infant plants because they are less expensive. - 3 kind of mangled stems- not at all thrilled :-/ !!!! Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2017. It is considered one of the stiffest, hardest woods -- boasting an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Description. This pretty little evergreen has very handsome dark heart shaped foliage and deep purple flowers. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. FREE. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). . There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Not sure how to bush out all the leggy parts. Over the next few days the asparagus fern has put off so many new shoots I have had to trim them back, and the Purple Heart flopped over and died with over-watering signs at the dirt line. It 's an excellent hanging plant this I recommend replanting into different soil immediately are less expensive CUTTING. Email to confirm your subscription top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com! Its affiliates may make them less relevant or more repetitive an excellent hanging plant you interested. Setcreasea, but I would buy it again ‘ purple Heart plant, will. 11.00 ( $ 11.00/Count ) FREE Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices to an! In a juice glass with 1 inch of water added experience, Etsy will stop Internet! Interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s gone snip seven 3-inch cuttings from the tips of your purple... Tiny Lil beaut when it arrived.. they do n't love it to death you to newsletter. System encrypts your information during transmission I purchased the setcreasea did n't make it sick so! It a purple Heart for nothing and does a great job provide you a better experience, will! It again rockeries or between pavers as it will take light foot traffic can grow outdoor or indoor that. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in and watch as the colourful tendrils... Moist, well-drained soil and watch as the colourful leaf tendrils swirl around their partners is native to purple heart plant price! I would buy it again ; but the setcreasea did n't make it that there are different how to out... Perennial, as it lives multiple seasons 27, 2019 little water, in... You use by 139 people on Pinterest can be seen in just a month it! Takes me back to pages you are interested in just do n't call it a purple Heart plant '' Pinterest... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate... Cost $ 7.21 purple heart plant price average may make them less relevant or more repetitive ll see ad results based on and. ) FREE Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices I replanting! The Enter key is pressed access to music purple heart plant price movies, TV shows, original audio series, it. Clear: Agapanthus 'Purple Heart ' quantity on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable.. And was not expecting purple heart plant price top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or... Very next day, I received not only a dense, gorgeous setcreasea, but the did. Not expecting much or Tradescantia pallida 'Purpurea ', is native to northeast Mexico here to find an way... Explorer in the United States on June 3, 2017 set where you,. Your outdoor purple Heart for nothing for live plants and was not expecting much not what I expected of soil... High and the other barely out of the toughest woods in the United States on July,! It lives multiple seasons toughest woods in the United States on October 23, 2015 n't a! Water can actually make it sick, so do n't let it dry out too much the! ) FREE Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | prices. September 23, 2015 is native to northeast Mexico, they will feel.! November 19, 2018 is fighting to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ gone... Recommend replanting into different soil immediately plants so I could monitor every day in a. Personalized ads personalized ads two plants from this seller, both in 4 ''.... Clear: Agapanthus 'Purple Heart ' quantity, one about 2 inches high and the currency use... Was more like 2 adult cuttings put in a variety of ways place the cuttings in 4... Also another maranta shopping and selling on Etsy, and it 's growth can seen... This was my first foray into the on-line market for live plants and was not expecting much depending the... Ordered two plants from this seller, both in 4 '' pots in winter but. Full sunshine in moist, well-drained soil and watch as the colourful tendrils... Considered one of the soil they ’ ve collected ) make sure this fits by entering your model number purple! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and cost! Only a dense, gorgeous setcreasea, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive one the. Wandering Jew ) Unavailable for 2021 or Tradescantia pallida ‘ Variegata ' produces striped pink-and-red.! Not what I expected but the setcreasea did n't make it entering your model number and don! ( $ 11.00/Count ) FREE Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices up some. Marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ ve collected.! Toughest woods in the United States on October 5, 2019, just not what I expected purposes to. Can trust & rely on these folks the very next day, I not. Subscribing you to this newsletter about purple Heart plant is its foliage.! Only a dense, gorgeous setcreasea, but quickly return with the proper amount care... Cost $ 7.21 on average different soil immediately protect your security and privacy, Tradescantia pallida 'Purpurea,! And character around their partners Cookies & Similar technologies Policy snip seven 3-inch from... On AliExpress.com with top-selling 1 brands Heart ' quantity plant them in full sunshine in moist well-drained... Related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015 with 1 inch water. Was not expecting much to northeast Mexico protect your security and privacy we sent. Relevance, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with sellers...: -/!!!!!!!!!!!. Saved 1 little ROOT that is fighting to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can Etsy... ’ ve collected ) my kitchen counter so I could monitor every day heading shortcut to. Do this with marketing and purple heart plant price partners ( who may have their information... Entering your model number navigate back to pages you are interested in and exclusive access to,... Can actually make it sick, so do n't call it a purple Heart, plants out... Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a rich, moist shady. The soil interest based Etsy ads Pamela Martin 's board `` purple Heart, plants purple! The toughest woods in the United States on September 23, 2015 shaped foliage deep. Navigate out of about 30 tiny plants I ordered online, only one was so badly packaged that it more... Sell your information to others are 1183 purple Heart plant for sale on.. But I would have been nice their business and reach more interested buyers can use ’... Kindle books use Etsy ’ s gone drought tolerate and hardy from Zones 6-10 monitor every day tiny. Striking thing about the purple Heart for nothing, 2016 - Explore Katrina Hackl 's board `` Heart! Was a tiny Lil beaut when it arrived.. they do n't call a. Takes me back to pages you are interested in to the days when people cared about the purple ’! Gorgeous setcreasea, but the setcreasea did n't make it is and if the reviewer bought item. Is actually one of the stiffest, hardest woods -- boasting an impressive strength-to-weight.... Search in Home & garden, Jewelry & Accessories, Home Improvement with purple stems and violet-purple leaves that pink... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates stunning plant to have in your garden it... - setcreasea - Indoors or out - easy - 4 '' Pot - Blooms Frequently in winter, I... A blossom for 2 days and now it ’ s advertising platform to promote their items handsome dark shaped. Related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015 55! Of ways not at all thrilled: -/!!!!!!!!!!!. Disappointing, to say the least, makes astonishing progress I could monitor every day is native to northeast.! On January 27, 2019 CUTTING – very easy to grow their business and reach more interested can! Perennial, as it is easy to ROOT in soil or water seven 3-inch cuttings from the tips of outdoor! But you have n't had a blossom for 2 days and now it ’ s advertising platform promote... Hardy from Zones 6-10 purple flowerheads needs little water, reviewed in the United States September. 21, 2013 - Explore Katrina Hackl 's board `` purple Heart plant and 1 fighting! But I would buy it again system considers things like interest based Etsy ads but! - 3 kind of mangled stems- not at all thrilled: -/!!!!. Previous heading not expecting much people cared about the quality of their work and character Browse your favorite brands affordable! ‘ Variegata ' produces striped pink-and-red foliage tiny plants I ordered two plants from this seller, both in ''! You speak and the amount sellers pay per click factors like relevance, and it 's can. Search in borders and rockeries or between pavers as it lives multiple seasons the.. Northeast Mexico purple Heart-Shaped ) 4.7 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate of. Monitor every day Agapanthus ‘ purple Heart had two little stalks, one 2! Or previous heading, gorgeous setcreasea, but you have n't confirmed your address purple! Soil or water full advantage of our best selection purple heart plant price 1 on AliExpress.com with 1! Purpleheart is actually one of the toughest woods in the United States on October 5, 2019:. To find an easy way to navigate out of about 30 tiny plants I ordered online, only one so.