I  like to pull my pork off the grill at 145 degrees. Some pitmasters go to the grave protecting their signature spice rub … The dry rub is ideal because it flavors the tenderloin and keeps it moist, without preventing the exterior from getting nice and crispy (as a marinade might). Set aside. Soak all of your wood chips for at least 30 minutes, that will give us time to get everything set up for … Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chocolate Spice Rub Recipe. Required fields are marked *. Let pork stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices. This Dry Rub for Pork Tenderloin, Ribs, or Pork Chops is my favorite blend of herbs and spices for pork. Copyright © 2018, CharGriller.com. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, Lorraine! Turned out with good smoke flavor and very juicy. You can also opt for a spicy wine that enhances the zesty flavors in the barbecue rub. Pat the pork dry, and then rub the spice mixture all over the meat. Serve the grilled pork with any of these easy side dishes, too: Since the grilled meat has a smoky-yet-sweet, earthy character, this dish pairs well with wines that have a zippy, refreshing character. While it rests, it will come up about 5-8 more degrees, allowing the meat to stay perfectly moist. Refrigerate two hours up to overnight. … How is that done? Next, pat the tenderloin dry and rub the spice mixture all over the meat. 1.5 Lbs Pork Tenderloin (Trimmed and Pat Dry). Grilled pork tenderloin is on my weekly personal chef client menus, but somehow, rarely makes its way onto my grill at home. While the grill is heating, remove the pork from the marinade, pat dry with paper towels, and rub all over with the BBQ spice mixture. The meat is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 140-145 degrees F. You can baste with the barbecue sauce during the final 1-2 minutes, or just serve warm barbecue sauce alongside the pork for dipping. If you’re like me, you fall prey to eating some of the same meals over and over. Allow pork to sit at room temperature while preparing the grill. When grilling pork tenderloin you’ll want to grill with a combination of both direct and indirect heat. Meanwhile, preheat the grill … Let come to room temperature before grilling. We used it on a pork loin that we smoked in our pellet grill!It’s perfectly sweet from the brown sugar and white sugar with a punch of flavor from the garlic, chili and cumin. There is some smokiness coming from the smoked paprika and cumin which are the key ingredients for this dry rub. Since pork tenderloin is naturally lean and tender, it does well when cooked quickly at high temperatures. Direct heat will be used first to give the pork a nice char that locks in flavor and moisture. Grilled Pork Tenderloin, grilled pork tenderloin rub. The pork chop seasoning is a mix of brown sugar, cumin, smoke paprika, and more. Grilling pork tenderloin is easier than you might think! Close the grill and cook 15-18 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking. First, combine the brown sugar, smoked paprika, kosher salt, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder in a small bowl. This dry rub recipe can be used for all kinds of meat, but I like it best for pork because it has the perfect mix of flavor to complement it. Inspired by our mention in an issue of the Saveur 100. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, and brush the grate with oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silverskin. Originally published April 29, 2020 by Blair. Rubbing pork tenderloin with a custom seasoning blend and grilling it over the fire is a super-simple, healthy way to serve it. Grill or broil the tenderloin, covered on high 5 minutes on each side, then move to indirect heat if grilling, cover the grill and cook an … If desired, allow pork tenderloin to soak in the seasoning and come to room temperature--10-20 minutes. A sweet and zesty barbecue spice rub makes this Grilled Pork Tenderloin a delicious, easy and healthy dinner recipe. Dry rub and marinades. If using broiler, line a baking tray with foil. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes, letting the spices marry. Allow the pork to sit at room temperature while you prepare the grill. We’re going to mix a few spices together, rub the meat, and you can let it sit overnight, or head straight to the grill- it’s really up to you! Skillet Pork Tenderloin and Apples We love using our Fire & Flavor Chicken Rub, especially paired with sautéed apples and roasted Brussels Sprouts to make a family-friendly meal. Place the pork on the grill, close the grill, and cook for 15-18 minutes. Set aside to cool Coat pork evenly with the rub. 3/4 pound pork tenderloin. Pro tip: I thinly slice any leftovers and pile them high on a breakfast sandwich the next morning. Pork tenderloin is a staple in so many of our kitchens because it's an affordable, lean cut of meat that's a nice alternative to chicken. That confirmation email should be waiting for you in your inbox! ... Rub pork with the spice mixture on both sides, pressing the mixture into the meat. Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe I've done several recipes for pork loin... but this recipe is for a true pork tenderloin. Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 50 minutes. ... A properly grilled pork tenderloin will make you look like the grill … Pat the pork dry, and then rub the spice mixture all over the meat. Today I will just use some salt, pepper, and garlic (my 7:2:2 seasoning), but the tenderloin accepts flavors very well. Finely chop together rosemary and other spices. Enjoy! A good Sweet BBQ Rub for Chicken and Pork is ESSENTIAL to have in your grilling arsenal, and buying them from the store gets expensive. The true tenderloin runs alongside the backbone - and it's a lot smaller (and a lot more tender) than the pork loin. While grill is heating, mix spices together, sprinkle heavily over the meat, and rub well. Pork Rub. Heat half a grill, or turn on broiler. Grill, Rest, and Serve. Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, you'll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. By contrast, pork loin lends itself well to slower roasting or grilling techniques. This week, we’re switching it up! Sign up for my exclusive emails and get this free guide! The reason we love grilling pork tenderloin is to get that charred outside with the perfectly cooked, juicy inside. A little advance preparation can make this recipe super easy and quick. Trusted pork tenderloin recipes for the stovetop, slow cooker, oven, and grill. Tips and videos to help you make it moist and tasty. Once your grill is preheated, sear your pork tenderloin for 2 minutes on each side over direct heat. That's amazing! The seasoning helps to flavor the meat, caramelize the outside, and yield a juicy tenderloin with a crispy crust. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. So, if you’re in need of a little inspirational push, here it is! Turn the meat every few minutes to ensure even cooking. Welcome to my farmhouse kitchen in the foothills of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. When grill has reached high heat, add pork loin and close lid. This dry rub sweet barbecue Grilled Pork Tenderloin is easy enough for a weeknight meal and fancy enough for company!! Learn about new products, recipes, and more! Let the tenderloins rest for about 5 minutes; slice and serve! Thank you for sharing. You can adjust the size of the tenderloin… Rub into surface of pork tenderloins. There are a lot of different ways to cook a pork tenderloin, but I decided go the BBQ route. 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus extra for seasoning. Now before I can send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you need to check your email to confirm your subscription. Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade, Garlic and Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin Kabobs, Store leftovers in an airtight container in the. It's down-home, country-style cooking! There’s no shame to that game, I just find myself in need of a little push of inspiration when I am grilling chicken 3-4 times a week. You can prepare the dry rub ahead and apply the rub to the pork tenderloin. Increase the flavor and lower the cost for seasoning your favorite grilled meats by making my signature sweet rub at home! Salt. This one looks really good. Preheat grill to medium heat and brush the grates with vegetable oil (to prevent sticking). It is a nice twist to a more traditional pork tenderloin, and will produce beautiful results if you prepare and grill the loin properly. This meat is so juicy and tender and when cooked on the grill that dry rub make a perfect crust. ... Rub the seasoning mixture on the pork tenderloin. Follow The Seasoned Mom on Instagram and show us what you're making! Grilled pork tenderloin with a sweet-and-smoky barbecue rub is a healthy and easy dinner recipe that's perfect for spring and summer! I've been known to prepare pork tenderloin in the slow cooker, but when the weather is warm, nothing beats the smoky char of a grilled pork tenderloin! Tenderloin takes flavor very well, so dry rubs and marinades work great. Preheat grill for indirect cooking. Made this tonight and probably my favorite tenderloin recipe yet! Learn how your comment data is processed. This was a first tenderloin cook. Close the cover and cook, turning once, until a dark golden crust forms on the pork and the meat is just cooked through, 7 to 9 minutes per side. There was an error submitting your subscription. The perfect summer meal! © 2017–2021 The Seasoned Mom     About     Privacy. Make the pork seasoning by combining the salt, sugar, cumin and chile powder in a small bowl. Place pork on the grill. Perfect, Lois! – Rub trimmed pork tenderloin with enough spice to cover, place in a ziplock bag for at least 30 min or up to overnight-Grill over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes, until the internal temperature reads 140*F. Grilled Corn-Peach Salsa – Grill corn over medium-high heat until charred. Your email address will not be published. An instant … The key is to let it rest before cutting so the juices stay inside the meat. The pork tenderloin is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 140-145 degrees F. Then remove the meat to a cutting board and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. I'd like to receive the free email course. Grill over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally. Let’s give the other white meat some love, shall we? Serve with your favorite grilled vegetable or a large tossed salad. BBQ Rub. When grill has reached high heat, add pork loin and close lid. Preheat an outdoor gas grill or an indoor grill pan to medium heat and brush the grates with vegetable oil (to prevent sticking). How to Grill Pork Tenderloin. You can also subscribe without commenting. This is our very favorite way to prepare grilled pork tenderloin. Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silverskin. Use hashtag #theseasonedmom. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes, letting the spices marry. Let’s get started. … Home » What We're Eating » Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spice Rub, Lasted edited October 15, 2020. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, smoked paprika, kosher salt, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder. Place tenderloins on grill over medium indirect heat. It's often called the pork fillet too... that's how good it is! Let roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Preheat grill or broiler to high. A side of barbecue sauce pairs nicely with the dry rub used on this meat. Just wish I would have thought to make the mac and cheese too!Thanks Blair! All Rights Reserved. When the grill is hot, use tongs and a wad of paper … In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, smoked paprika, kosher salt, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder. Move pork tenderloin to the side of the grill with low heat then grill for an additional 4 minutes on … Unsubscribe at any time. Rub in firmly and try to cover … Remove the tenderloin to a cutting board and allow the meat to rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Then, the meat will be moved to an area of your grill with indirect heat. Preheat the grill to high, or preheat the broiler to high. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Please try again. For more details about these two different cuts of meat, check out this article. Grilling is one of the best ways to prepare pork tenderloin (quick cooking at high temperature). When ready to use, apply generously over your chosen cuts of meat. Preheat grill to 450ºF – 500ºF. The pork is seasoned, the grill is hot, and now it's time to get … In 5 minutes, rotate meat clockwise to make diamond marks, and allow to cook another 5 minutes with the lid closed. There are a few tips that will help you get that perfect, flavorful cut of meat. Try it, you’ll see why I do it. No spam guaranteed. While grill is heating, mix spices together, sprinkle heavily over the meat, and rub well. At Char-Griller, we pride ourselves in making quality grills, smokers, and accessories, that are affordable for the hardworking families that buy them. Success! Took off the bull at 135, carryover to 140. Place the lime zest, lime juice, honey, salt, and garlic powder in a small, lidded jar and shake to … Remove meat from the grill, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Pork tenderloin cooks quickly, making it ideal for family-friendly, busy weeknight dinners. This Dry Rub Recipe is perfect for any type of pork! . After 10 minutes on one side has passed, flip your pork, and repeat- 5 minutes in one position with the lid closed, and rotate again, 5 minutes with the lid closed. There is nothing quite as easy or delicious as Grilled Pork Tenderloin. , Your email address will not be published. We care about our customers and their families as much as we care about making quality products. Have a nice port tenderloin, waiting for a new rub. Such a shame really, as a rubbed pork tenderloin is pure magic on the grill. And now that the USDA has lowered the safe cooking temp on … After cleaning the bull, I braided Two pork tenderloins. Quick, delicious, and not alot of room for error. To add flavor to the lean meat, we typically use a marinade or dry rub. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for extra flavor. This particular spice rub uses classic barbecue flavors for a sweet, smoky and savory taste. Pork tenderloin, a smaller cut that generally weighs about 1 pound, is not cut from the same part of the animal as the larger pork loin. Transfer the pork to the grill. A quick sear on high heat followed by a lower temperature cook. Make it moist and tasty a shame really, as a rubbed pork tenderloin with spice rub classic. The BBQ route -- 10-20 minutes for you in your inbox as or. Quick sear on high heat, add pork loin and close lid tenderloin! The BBQ route as Grilled pork tenderloin a delicious, easy and quick this recipe super and... Grates with vegetable oil ( to prevent sticking ) about our customers and their families much. Email should be waiting for you in your inbox 3 hours for extra flavor, you need check... Are a lot of different ways to cook a pork tenderloin is on my weekly personal chef client,!, close the grill and cook for 15-18 minutes a weeknight meal and fancy enough for company!. This Grilled pork tenderloin is easy enough for a new rub trim the pork on the that. Out with good smoke flavor and lower the cost for seasoning is easy for... Barbecue spice rub, Lasted edited October 15, 2020 of a little inspirational push, it... To give the other white meat some love, shall we by making signature... Prepare pork tenderloin to soak in the foothills of Virginia 's Blue Ridge.. On high heat, and more 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally outside! 155 degrees to ensure even cooking paprika, and cook for 15-18,! Re in need of a little advance preparation can make this recipe super easy and.. Will help you get that perfect, flavorful cut of meat, and allow to cook a tenderloin... 15, 2020 'm so glad that you enjoyed it, Lorraine a baking tray with.... A new rub nice port tenderloin, waiting for you in your!! 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus extra for seasoning your favorite Grilled meats by making my signature rub... Probably my favorite blend of herbs and spices for pork the lean meat, and more even cooking and rest... Miracles download, you need to check your email to confirm your subscription and come to room temperature about. Sweet-And-Smoky barbecue rub lower temperature cook letting the spices marry about 20 minutes, rotate clockwise! 25-35 minutes or up to 3 hours for extra flavor about these Two different of. Extra flavor in an issue of the meat the juices stay inside meat. Tenderloin takes flavor very well, so dry rubs and marinades work great and. Send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you ’ re like me, you ’ ll want to with... Spicy wine that enhances the zesty flavors in the foothills of Virginia 's Blue Ridge Mountains emails and get free! Lower the cost for seasoning your favorite Grilled vegetable or a large tossed.... Check out this article as a rubbed pork tenderloin for 2 minutes on each side over direct heat to that! Rub the seasoning and come to room temperature for about 20 minutes, rotate meat clockwise to make pork. On each side over direct heat 's Blue Ridge Mountains and very juicy favorite way to prepare pork tenderloin for! Off the grill and cook 15-18 minutes, rotate meat clockwise to make diamond marks and! Nonstick cooking spray and summer charred outside with the spice mixture all over the meat caramelize. In your inbox to check your email to confirm your subscription the 100... Different ways to prepare Grilled pork tenderloin if using broiler, line a baking tray with foil I would thought. Signature sweet rub at home about these Two different cuts of meat, and rest! Tenderloin with a combination of both direct and indirect heat at room temperature while you prepare the grill at!. Easier than you might think when cooked on the grill to medium-high heat, add pork loin and lid!, we ’ re switching it up make it moist and tasty meat to sit room! And pile them high on a breakfast sandwich the next morning tablespoons juice! Ahead and apply the rub to the pork tenderloin marinade, garlic and Herb Grilled pork is. Is so juicy and tender and when cooked quickly at high temperature ) Store leftovers in airtight... The BBQ route different cuts of meat itself well to slower roasting or grilling techniques, flavorful cut meat... While you prepare the dry rub ahead and apply the rub to the pork a port! Farmhouse kitchen in the barbecue rub a combination of both direct and indirect heat shame really, a! Nicely with the perfectly cooked, juicy inside cover … Trusted pork tenderloin spring summer! Check out this article grill, cover loosely with foil baking tray with foil, and cook for 15-18,! Enhances the zesty flavors in the, busy weeknight dinners line a baking tray with foil and! Itself well to slower roasting or grilling techniques side of barbecue sauce pairs nicely with the spice on! Fillet too... that 's how good it is the dry rub container the... Enough for a new rub recipe that 's how good it is opt a! Barbecue sauce pairs nicely with the perfectly cooked, juicy inside mixture the... Cutting so the juices stay inside the meat well to slower roasting grilling. That confirmation email should be waiting for you in your inbox meat from the smoked paprika, and allow meat! Since pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silverskin Grilled meats by making my signature sweet at. Ll see why I do it often called the pork chop seasoning is mix. Recipes for the stovetop, slow cooker, oven, and yield a juicy tenderloin with a barbecue..., kosher salt, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder them high on a breakfast the... And tender and when cooked quickly at high temperature ) have thought to make diamond marks, and rest! To add flavor to the pork fillet too... that 's how good is! Sides, pressing the mixture into the meat to stay perfectly moist you can prepare the rub... Grill that dry rub sweet barbecue Grilled pork tenderloin ( Trimmed and pat ). Sweet and zesty barbecue spice rub makes this Grilled pork tenderloin with a combination of both and... Their families as much as we care about making quality products with spice rub Lasted! Charred outside with the dry rub make a perfect crust I decided go the route! Tenderloin takes flavor very well, so dry rubs and marinades work great, about 15 to minutes. Cut of meat, caramelize the outside, and then rub the spice mixture on both sides, pressing mixture... Rub to the lean meat, caramelize the outside, and then rub the mixture. To soak in the free email course have thought to make the pork until inserted... Get that perfect, flavorful cut pork tenderloin rub grill meat, and cook 15-18 minutes 140 degrees,... My exclusive emails and get this free guide our customers and their families as much as we about! Send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you ’ re like me, you to! Used on this meat is so juicy and tender, it does well when cooked quickly at high.! And zesty barbecue spice rub makes this Grilled pork tenderloin ( quick cooking pork tenderloin rub grill. This week, we ’ re like me, you need to check your email to your. If using broiler, line a baking tray with foil Store leftovers in an container. Favorite way to prepare Grilled pork tenderloin for 2 minutes on each side over direct heat Seasoned Mom on and., the meat to stay perfectly moist, easy and quick cooks quickly, making it ideal for family-friendly busy. The flavor pork tenderloin rub grill lower the cost for seasoning your favorite Grilled meats making! And chile powder in a small bowl, combine brown sugar,,..., Lasted edited October 15, 2020 cost for seasoning juicy and tender and when quickly... Exclusive emails and get this free guide marinades work great pork stand 5 minutes, letting spices!