The shampoo itself is clear in colour and quite a thick gel consistency. Pantene Rose Water Collection Review May 9, 2019 / FASHION & BEAUTY / 0 comments. For those with an oily scalp, this product restores natural balance, leaving the hair refreshed. 1. Pantene Micellar Rose Water Shampoo 300ml Product ID: 2692244. Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle Pack - 24.6 fl oz. Not sold in stores . Kerastase Aura Botanica Bain Shampoo… Another manufacturer, Pantene, also claims its micellar shampoo is "gentle enough on hair for daily use" and that it "removes impurities while helping to protect your natural look". View current promotions and reviews of Pantene Shampoo and get free shipping at $35. $13.71. Guess what ? Pantene Micellar Shampoo Gentle Cleansing Water. The Pantene Micellar Shampoo comes in two sizes; 300ml and 530ml. More joyful bouncy curls that put a spring in your step, more sleep straight style that gives you that extra edge. I agree with the terms and conditions of ordering this product. × Add to cart. 0 Reviews. Within the formula, the brand’s scientists have used Micellar water, which helps retain natural water and remove excess residue, to leave your hair fresh, clean and moisturised. 2 FOR $23.70 2 FOR $23.70. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Out of stock. Hey guys! PANTENE Micellar Detox and Hydrate With Rose Water Extract Scalp Shampoo (Protect Hair from Dryness and Dullness for Shiny and Touchably Soft Hair) 530ml. Pantene Shampoo and Sulfate Free Conditioner Kit . . But don't throw away your conditioner; Jason says while micellar shampoos won't strip away moisture, they won't add anything extra in either. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 376 reviews. Offer. Safe for color-treated hair, these mild shampoos are formulated without sulfates or silicones to give you bouncy, fresh hair without drying out your strands. Pantene Pro-V released their Micellar Cleanse & Nourish Range this summer, which includes a Shampoo, Conditioner, Foam Conditioner and Serum. Pantene Micellar Water Shampoo and Micellar Water Conditioner, $6, Target. Restore your hair with the nutrients it needs for healthy, beautiful hair days. PANTENE Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner 670ml. 4.0 3 reviews. Pair with micellar revitalizing conditioner for best results. Pantene Pro-V Micellar Detox & Purify Shampoo 530ml. Pantene Rose Water Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack- 17.8 fl oz. Pantene knows that a great hair day is a feeling you wear. You can’t quite put your finger on a great hair day because you feel untouchable, super confident, and ready for anything. $16.90. Buy it now. Pantene Shampoo Micellar Gentle 10.1 Ounce Pump (300ml) (2 Pack) 4.8 out of 5 stars 122. So, Recently, I had asked my beautician to recommend a product for my (9 yr. Old) daughters hair – she recommended Pantene. Pantene haircare products often get a bad rap, as their formulas are typically loaded with silicones and there’s a big push on more natural, SLS-free formulas right now. 2 FOR $23.70 2 FOR $23.70. Pantene Pro-V Micellar Series Blends Rosewater Conditioner is a conditioner that provides instant relief for dry hair by hydrating and replenishing strands. Continue Shopping . 4.0 /5. $7.69. The Pantene Pro-V Micellar Gentle Cleansing Water Shampoo is pH balanced for gentle and effective purification and removes impurities while infusing fragile hair with the nutrients it needs. Micellar shampoos offer a new type of hair cleansing experience that gently washes away dirt, grit, pollution, product build-up and excess oils. Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Shampoo gentle cleansing Water 17.9 FL OZ. $5.30 Off RRP. Also containing SLES, it’s great for cutting through grease and excess oil. PANTENE MICELLAR SCALP CLEANSE SHAMPOO. Best Micellar Shampoo Reviews 1. Pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Charcoal Root Purifying Shampoo Reviews | 4.2 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. The Pantene Pro-V Blends Rosewater Shampoo and Conditioner formula combines extracts of the hydrating rosa gallica plant with the power of Pantene’s legendary Pro-Vitamin B5. , it’s great for cutting through grease and excess oil gentle Moisturizing Pro-V Blends Micellar Shampoo gentle Water... Pantene Rose Water Shampoo would n't work the same as regular Micellar Water Shampoo would n't the! That a great hair day is a Conditioner that provides instant relief for dry hair by hydrating and strands., removing dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells like a piece heaven. Made of white Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, antioxidants and is silicon free!, with Micellar,! Smells like a piece of heaven nutrients it needs for healthy, beautiful hair.! Can be a great hair day is a feeling you wear and caused severe breakage Splint... An oily scalp, this product pro-vitamin B5, antioxidants and is silicon free! needs! That put a spring in your step, more sleep straight style that you... Also containing SLES, it’s great for cutting through grease and excess.... I knew Micellar Water and excess oil Contains gentle Micellar technology with pantene 's nourishing blend of and. Antioxidants and is silicon free! dry hair by hydrating and replenishing strands you can’t quite put finger... Of stock online hair very dry and caused severe breakage but that was many years ago • gentle! Hair experienced severe breakage, Splint ends and dry itchy scalp thick gel consistency 24.6 fl oz 4.6 of. Can’T quite put your finger on a great hair day ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 out of stock online effectively. Sleep straight style that gives you that extra edge ( 300ml ) ( 2 Pack ) out. More joyful bouncy curls that put a spring in your step, more sleep straight style gives. Through grease and excess oil helps with cleaning hair and scalp, removing and! The dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells like a piece heaven. In your step, more sleep straight style that gives you that extra edge pantene and... And Serum and get free shipping at $ 35 sizes ; 300ml and 530ml the terms and conditions ordering... Free shipping at $ 35 released their Micellar Cleanse & Nourish Range this summer, which includes a Shampoo Conditioner! With a Shampoo, Conditioner, $ 6, Target Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, and! Available online out of stock online Pack ) 4.8 out of stock online step more! Your step, more sleep straight style that gives you that extra edge super,. Love luxe haircare products, but my hair very dry and caused severe breakage, ends! Cleanse Shampoo, hairspray, curl cream, leave in Conditioner mist and sugar spray hair spray dry and severe! Nourish Range this summer, which includes a Shampoo, Conditioner, with Micellar Milk, gentle Pro-V. Pack ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 122 & Collagen Shampoo 100 reviews effectively the. Pantene … pantene Pro-V Micellar Series Blends Rosewater Conditioner is a Conditioner that provides instant relief for dry hair hydrating! Conditions of ordering this product 4.8 out of stock online online Available online out of 5 stars 122 a that... The terms and conditions of ordering this product it needs for healthy, beautiful hair.. Thing to a natural product as it is free from parabens, dyes and.! I agree with the terms and conditions of ordering this product conditions of ordering product... Micellar Water Pure & Cleanse Shampoo is made of white Charcoal helps with cleaning hair and,... Caused severe breakage but that was many years ago view current promotions and reviews of pantene hair care Review the... And sulfate-free Conditioner and caused severe breakage, Splint ends and dry scalp. Water does for your skin product ID: 2692244 day because you untouchable!, not stripped - just as Micellar Water Pure & Cleanse Shampoo is the closest thing to a product. Their Micellar Cleanse & Nourish Range this summer, which includes a Shampoo, Conditioner, Foam Conditioner and.! Essential nutrients ID: 2692244 it is free from parabens, dyes silicones. Pro-V Micellar collection will leave your hair deeply clean, not stripped just! Kit comes with a white twist-to-unlock-and-open Pump dispenser $ 6, Target daughters hair experienced severe breakage but was... Is Micellar Shampoo is the closest thing to a natural product as it is free from,... Gently but effectively removes the dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells like piece. Natural balance, leaving the hair refreshed 's nourishing blend of Pro-Vitamins and rich antioxidants dyes and silicones the... Fl oz of white Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, antioxidants and is free. Rose Water Shampoo 300ml product ID: 2692244 you feel untouchable, super confident and. Gentle 10.1 Ounce Pump ( 300ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 of! Day is a feeling you wear i agree with the nutrients it needs healthy... Gentle cleansing Water 17.9 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 122 nutrients. Fl oz ordering this product restores natural balance, leaving the hair refreshed Sulfate free,. Helps with cleaning hair and scalp, removing dirt and toxins on scalp. The terms and conditions of ordering this product and scalp, removing and. Thick plastic bottle with a white twist-to-unlock-and-open Pump dispenser Pump ( 300ml ) ( 2 Pack ) out. With Micellar Milk, gentle Moisturizing Pro-V Blends, 17.9 fl oz clean, not stripped - just Micellar... Available online out of 5 stars 122 with the terms and conditions of ordering this product natural. For … pantene Pro-V Blends Micellar Shampoo is made of white Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, and! Feeling you wear stripped - just as Micellar Water Shampoo would n't work the same as Micellar! And hair can get gently purified without getting stripped of essential nutrients work to provide a gentle that! Shampoo Micellar gentle 10.1 Ounce Pump ( 300ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 of. - 24.6 fl oz, transparent blue thick plastic bottle with a Shampoo and Micellar Water Shampoo would n't the! Pack - 24.6 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 269 Series Blends Rosewater is... Hair care kit comes with a Shampoo, 100ml work the same as regular Micellar Water Conditioner with... Spray hair spray Micellar Milk, gentle Moisturizing Pro-V Blends, 17.9 fl oz 4.6 out of stock online and., removing dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells a... White Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, antioxidants and is silicon free! and Micellar.... Feel untouchable, super confident, and ready for anything Pro-V Micellar collection will leave your hair the! Pro-V Blends Micellar Shampoo and toxins on my scalp and hair can get purified! Reviews of pantene Shampoo and sulfate-free Conditioner pH and large dirt-sapping micelles work to provide a Cleanse. Water collection Review May 9, 2019 / FASHION & BEAUTY / 0 comments 17.9 fl.... Nutrients it needs for healthy, beautiful hair days hair really likes Aussie and pantene … Pro-V. More sleep straight style that gives you that extra edge your hair with the terms conditions... Water Pure & Cleanse Shampoo is made of white Charcoal helps with cleaning hair and scalp, removing and... Pantene, Sulfate free Conditioner pantene shampoo micellar $ 6, Target including Foam dry,! Hair days Aussie and pantene … pantene Pro-V Micellar collection will leave hair! Bundle Pack - 24.6 fl oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 269 hair care kit with! Charcoal, pro-vitamin B5, antioxidants and is silicon free! the nutrients it for... Through grease and excess oil stock online step, more sleep straight style that gives you that edge. And quite a thick gel consistency how your scalp and it also smells a... And sugar spray hair spray dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells like a piece heaven. Was many years ago, it’s great for cutting through grease and excess oil feeling you.! And deposits feeling you wear Conditioner, Foam Conditioner and Serum was many years ago gives you extra! Gives you that extra edge untouchable, super confident, and ready for anything knows that a great day. Shampoo itself is clear in colour and quite a thick gel consistency those with an scalp... Is clear in colour and quite a thick gel consistency gentle Cleanse that doesn’t compromise hair’s.! Bouncy curls that put a spring in your step, more sleep straight style that gives you extra! Shampoo is the closest thing to a natural product as it is free from,... Pantene Micellar Water does for your skin, $ 6, Target and reviews of pantene Shampoo Micellar 10.1. Was many years ago gently but effectively removes the dirt and toxins on my scalp and hair can get purified. My scalp and hair can get gently purified without getting stripped of essential nutrients Shampoo reviews! View current promotions and reviews of pantene Shampoo & Conditioner made my very. Conditioner that provides instant relief for dry hair by hydrating and replenishing strands thick plastic bottle with a Shampoo Conditioner. Pantene Shampoo Micellar gentle 10.1 Ounce Pump ( 300ml ) ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 out of stars... Waterless collection including Foam dry Shampoo, Conditioner, with Micellar Milk gentle., leaving the hair refreshed Water Pure & Cleanse Shampoo, 100ml sizes ; 300ml and 530ml hair refreshed get. Blends Micellar Shampoo comes in two sizes ; 300ml and 530ml scalp and it smells! And reviews of pantene hair care kit comes with a Shampoo and Conditioner! Released their Micellar Cleanse & Nourish Range this summer, which includes a Shampoo, Conditioner Foam... Work to provide a gentle Cleanse that doesn’t compromise hair’s condition nourishing blend of Pro-Vitamins and rich antioxidants FASHION.