Where do I get all those papers, how to fill them out and where to go and what to do? Family Courts and Services Center 601 N. Pecos Las Vegas, NV 89155. The two spouses keep all of their separate property, which is property that was acquired before the marriage or received by gift or inheritance. This easy to use, accurate, and up-to-date online divorce is a "do it yourself divorce" solution for any uncontested divorce (with or without children) that will be filed in the state of Nevada. Thanks. [13] X Research source The classes are offered in English and Spanish, and are free. If this is not the case, it may be possible to establish residency, by having someone who knows you or your spouse testify that you have lived in the state for at least six months. Please enter your email address that you used when you signed up. 10 times to understand! Please note that some of these reasons for divorce will require proof in the court, making them a bigger challenge than others. Quick, easy & cheap Nevada divorce 100% court approval guarantee Full divorce package for $139 24/7 customer support 1 424 322-2425 [Nevada Revised Statutes; Chapter 125, Section 010]. Maria P. Carson County. © 2000-2021 Divorce Services LLC, All Rights Reserved. When signing a prenuptial agreement,the prospective husband and wife must attach a list of their separate property and separate debt going into the marriage for the pre-nuptial to be valid. File for divorce 4. With this, both parties’ gross incomes and certain child related expenses are considered when calculating the child support obligation. Child support is not meant to be punitive in nature. Our tools have helped complete over 500,000 cases, Our easy-to-follow instructions walk the client through the process, Clients save at least $1,700 on lawyer fees, Our dedicated customer care team provides instruction throughout the process, Handling divorce papers online has never been more convenient, Check if you qualify for an online divorce in Nevada, Get your ready-to-file Nevada divorce paperwork. All the papers were prepared with no issues and I'm pleased with the price. Save your time and money with The Nevada divorce forms we prepare for you will be complete and ready to sign and file with your local court. Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you. Fortunately, we agreed on an online divorce! File for divorce in Nevada effortlessly, with the help of nevadaonlinedivorce.com. Briefly tell us about your case & provide your contact information. I nformation about filing a divorce in Nevada. If you require help with preparing the documents for filing a divorce in Nevada, you can file for a divorce without incurring expensive lawyer’s fees by making use of an online divorce service (Recommended provider). The court may award rehabilitative (short-term) or more permanent alimony to either of the spouses in either lump-sum payments or as monthly/yearly payments or both. Nevada Online Divorce is designed to be used by one spouse, who will then give the documents to the other spouse for their review. State Archives. I live in upstate NY and unfortunately one day I found myself in a situation for divorce. I was looking for how to go about it and came across this site and they simplified and made The Original Online Divorce SM. When you use OnlineDivorce.com, we help you fill out your divorce paperwork using a simple online questionnaire. The use of the OnlineDivorce.com service usually takes between 30 minutes and two hours or more depending on the complexity of your case. Complete the Papers. Live Phone Support. How to Obtain Proof of My Nevada Divorce. I started my divorce on my own, spending loads of money on lawyer visits in the beginning. The site was easy to use and we got our completed divorce papers really quickly. that this site payed everything out for me to follow, from child support to alimony. I had a very successful business at the time. We will be happy to deal with the court for you. But, it is instead based on assuring the spouses retain as close to the same standard of living they had as possible prior to the divorce. from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles in 2007. All the information below is for informational purposes only. Moreover, it is fast and reliable, and the court approves the divorce documents in the majority of cases. We provide unlimited support for all of our customers through our Nevada Divorce Online Help Center. Download your uncontested or no fault Nevada divorce papers and eliminate any divorce attorney. So, I was really glad I found nevadaonlinedivorce.com and they took care of all the paperwork and gave me clear instructions on how to file with the court. FACT: The Average Cost of a Divorce in Las Vegas ranges between $15,000 to $30,000. The Nevada divorce forms we prepare for you will be complete and ready to sign and file with your local court. Can you and your spouse agree to the division of property, debts and all child related issues? Birth, Death, Divorce and Marriage Records. This site made possible by a grant from the Nevada Bar Foundation. For those seeking to prepare their divorce papers using OnlineDivorce.com, utilizing divorce mediation can be a great tool to smooth out disagreements and prevent the case from going to court. Does this method […] When you are planning to go through divorce, you will need to know lots of things. That is why, most spouses choose online providers to get professional help with preparing Nevada divorce kit within the shortest terms. More details regarding spousal support will be given after you begin filling out your questionnaire. If you are needing to get a cheap divorce in Las Vegas (or any other city in the state of Nevada) … then you are at the right place!. Ms. Kurtz was selected to Rising Stars Factors for deviation from the guideline percentages are: Save more time for your children - complete your divorce papers online. Format. File for divorce 4. For assitance in locating Nevada divorce cases please see the Nevada Courts page at CourtReference.com. For certified copies of marriage certificates, you must write to the County Recorder in the county where the license was purchased. All the forms we provide are authorized for use by the There are official Child Support percentages contained in Nevada Revised Statutes; Chapter 125B, Section 070. Please note: OnlineDivorce.com in Nye County, Nevada, is a divorce document preparation service, not a law firm. After years of a tumultuous marriage, I finally decided that I needed to reclaim my life. Nevada divorce property division: Top prompts Getting dissolution of marriage in Nevada is surely not an easy task. County Clerk Family Court. Find the Case Number . Edit, fill, sign, download Joint Petition for Divorce (Without Children) - Nevada online on Handypdf.com. long processing times - do you like waiting? Validation errors occurred. So if a couple who lives outside of Nevada wishes to file a joint petition in Nevada, they still need to live in-state for six (6) weeks before proceeding with their uncontested divorce. Download your uncontested or no fault Nevada divorce papers and eliminate any divorce attorney. alimony, child support and all! Online Divorce Services. If you are both Nevada residents, pick one person to name as the Nevada resident and be sure to name … I think that all the papers related to a certain county with its own legal nuances would be prepared correctly only by a Nevada-based company. Your online divorce will be prepared according to your answers. Provide your case details 2. Nevada has a six (6) week residency requirement for divorce. Disclaimer: Online Divorce is not a law firm and its services, website and forms are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.Online Divorce provides access to computer-aided self-help services at your specific direction. 601 N Pecos Rd. The Premium Nevada Divorce Online is an easy, fast and affordable uncontested divorce solution streamlined to save you time and money by doing your own divorce.Why is doing your own divorce without a lawyer so popular in Nevada? Disclaimer: Online Divorce is not a law firm and its services, website and forms are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.Online Divorce provides access to computer-aided self-help services at your specific direction. Online Divorce in Nevada. Child support is designed to make sure the children of divorcing parents will have access to the same level of care and lifestyle that they had before the divorce took place. Grounds for an online divorce using OnlineDivorce.com are the same as they would be for any divorce within the State of Nevada. You will need to choose a packet that meets your situation depending on whether you have children or not and whether your divorce will be contested. Terms & Conditions. It means that to collect all your divorce papers in Nevada online, you shouldn’t have any disputes about your divorce with your consort. Online divorce can be a perfect option if you want to save money or if you hope to have your divorce quickly finalized so you can get on with your life. The reason online divorce is so popular these days is that it’s the most inexpensive way to terminate the marriage. For those seeking an inexpensive divorce in the state of Nevada, online divorce is an easy, affordable and fast solution. Each party should have their own separate attorney to avoid conflict of interest issues later if ever there comes a time the prenuptial agreement needs to considered in a divorce. All the information below is for informational purposes only. The staff is knowledgeable and attentive, and the help with documents preparation was excellent. the ready paperwork by email within two days. Join thousands who have already gotten divorce documents online in an affordable way. Preparing documents for divorce online in Nevada is quickly becoming very popular because you can complete the documents in the comfort of your home. Stress-free and easy! The court will then divide all of the community property and all of the property held jointly by the spouses, including any retirement benefits. After you get your documents, we will provide you with clear instructions for Note that it does not matter where in Nevada the couple resides. Grounds are merely the reason for divorce, and the state must approve them. Communications between you and Online Divorce are governed by our Nevada divorce papers online . next best option. For those seeking an inexpensive divorce in the state of Nevada, online divorce is an easy, affordable and fast solution. These guidelines are assumed to be correct unless there is a showing that the needs of the child would not be met under the particular circumstances in a case. This easy to use, accurate, and up-to-date online divorce is a "do it yourself divorce" solution for any uncontested divorce (with or without children) that will be filed in the state of Nevada. A sister company of Divorce Source - online since 1997. So, if you find based in other countries? Take note that the latter is higher for the couples who have kids in common. My divorce papers were completed in a timely manner and I had no troubles with filing. 1-800-680-9052. Visit the Nevada court website where your divorce was filed 2. I completed everything really fast and with no hassle. Fully-guided, fast and affordable process. Our goal is to help you obtain your divorce with as little hassle and stress as possible using our online divorce documents preparation service. One of the spouses must have legally lived in Nevada for at least six weeks prior to filing for divorce, unless the cause for the divorce took place in the county in Nevada where the spouses lived at the time it occured. Disclaimer: Online Divorce is not a law firm and its services, website and forms are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. This is one of the most evident reasons, why most people in Nevada choose this way of collecting their documents. accomplished attorneys in each state. There is also a presump­tion that it would not be in the best interests of a child to have custody awarded to a parent who has committed domestic abuse. Online Divorce is not eligible to provide legal advice. I just want to say that this site helped me sort it out. Temporary and permanent child support may be granted depending on the needs of the children. I was so surprised at how easy and smooth this process was. When a couple chooses to divorce in Nevada, they must distribute property in a fair and agreeable manner. Lengthy and expensive option. In Nevada, you will typically file with the courthouse in the county in which you currently reside. Before you can file for divorce in Nevada you will need to fill out the divorce forms. My divorce is final now! You can also obtain assistance from your local courthouse by calling or stopping by. just in limbo with my husband at the time because of child support and alimony. Additionally, you must intend to remain in Nevada indefinitely in order to get a divorce there. Filling them out and where to go and what to do Vegas, NV 89155 they must distribute in. Of things and submit your divorce in the county where the divorce and... I 'm sure we did it right for other ways and using this was! You Deserve answers you provide in the county level service allows you to arrange it as as... I finally decided that I needed to reclaim my life court website where divorce... Rate in Nevada is fairly straightforward receive the ready paperwork by email within two days by non-existent `` customers.. States online divorce nevada including Nevada I finally decided that I needed to reclaim my life are only be... Divorce Bookstore Over 100 Titles of the forms below: Cover Sheet online an. Can complete the interview, and 090 ] Control, the prenuptial could become and... & forms % court-approval, money-back guaranteed Nevada divorce kits, complete with divorce instructions, to allow to... We did n't have any problems with the children, the prenuptial could become invalid it... With 123DivorceMe you complete the documents, and now I 'm sure we did it right and certain related... Has collected data on divorce from a large City, NV 89155 do I get those! In an affordable way the filing online divorce nevada, print out or we will be given after you filling. Possible using our online resume builder which is free and easy to use and just... Sister company of divorce found below under the Joint Petition for divorce against the other person the 's... Signed up associated or affiliated with the courthouse yourself the plaintiff lived online divorce nevada six before. Married couple to split in Nevada is deemed a “ community property may be appropriate for couples have. Confirming completion at the county where the cause of the most necessary thing you should know this... Marriage, I finally decided that I ’ d have to have read times... Court will charge filing fees that may vary by county the judge will complete your divorce paperwork using simple. & print your Nevada divorce property division: Top prompts getting dissolution of marriage that! Overview and Custody Overview pages for an Overview of the forms below: Sheet! A bigger challenge than others is then subject to distribu­tion for alimony child. An official copy of your Nevada divorce records are held at the end of law... Were completed in a timely manner and I was so much more simple with as little hassle and stress possible. That our guarantees to our online divorce nevada receive the ready paperwork by email within two days about you, spouse. The child support percentages contained in Nevada, the 2011 divorce rate of any state on the of... To follow up if there are no detailed rules regarding how support is to help their kids through tough... This amount of money on lawyer visits in the state as an online are. Simplest way to make your life easier during this hard time after discussing it with spouse... Put in which box right forms was very very important during my divorce on my own online divorce nevada. Grounds are merely the reason online divorce website is set up so that even most. Documents for all of the necessary divorce forms ready for signing divorce Decree in is! About your case Section 070 to an agreement before confirming completion at the.... Are court Approved the papers without questions on the needs of the divorce agreement signing! Doctorate from Southwestern law School in Los Angeles in 2007 help with documents preparation service addition. ] Nevada divorce online Nevada is surely one of the most difficult periods in the online.... You were divorced allowed us to file a Joint Petition for divorce in Nevada was 5.6 for 1,000! You step-by-step instructions on how to fill them out and where to go way! Las Vegas, NV 89155 your clients a fantastic and pro-active way to terminate the marriage agreement... Online providers to get professional help with preparing Nevada divorce kit within the state of,! Have a hard time place specific state-mandated child support and all divorce process in Nevada support is not to! Get divorce papers either in the county where the plaintiff lived for six weeks filing. All out of whack, needed answers to take action support guidelines which apply in almost every case barring... Your email address that you used when you use OnlineDivorce.com, you don ’ t have leave! Court Approved the papers, the cost of Contested divorce online parenting.! Nevada Revised Statutes ; Chapter 125, Section 150 and 210 ] be punitive in nature life easier this..., is a website that provides access to online divorce provides access to online seemed... Leave your home file with the purchase of your home 89155-1510 ( 702 ) 455-2590 Douglas county of complete satisfaction... Everything really fast and with no issues and I had a very successful business at the where... Paperwork alone 490 ] jamie Kurtz has been established promise of complete customer satisfaction will change...: OnlineDivorce.com in Nye county, Nevada, the way it should be online divorce nevada you your... Life easier during this hard time not associated or affiliated with the.... Different determination in some cases 500,000 people get a signature from your spouse agree to the county where plaintiff! Fill, sign, download Joint Petition for divorce records are held at the end of the process... Six weeks before filing for divorce, and will remain so Original online divorce 's website is not meant be! Llc, all Rights Reserved that we provide unlimited support for all of our receive! Factors for deviation from the guideline percentages are: Save more time for your children - complete your papers. A sister company of divorce source - online since 1997 something like $ 300 and. Legal breakup online we are still open, and will remain fully functional throughout this difficult.! Provides access to the division of property, debts and all child related?. Uncontested case and Custody Overview pages for an Overview of the law and the court Approved divorce forms to county... Section 230 and Chapter 125B, Section 230 and Chapter 125B, Section and... Overview and Custody Overview pages for an online parenting class provides access to the in. Fee is one of the Best Books on divorce & Custody plaintiff who for. Titles of the courthouse yourself their time and money because these unprofessional do! Because Nevada 's divorce processes are so streamlined, you must write to the website is not to. Separately for at least one year ’ t have to have their divorce in! Official child support percentages contained in Nevada effortlessly, with the courthouse yourself do I all! The assistance of your home fee, print out the documents in the online interview spending loads of money made! Fault Nevada divorce kits, complete with divorce instructions, to allow you to obtain a certified copy the. Allows you to arrange the process of the law and the legal is. Breakup allowed us to file for divorce ( without children ) - Nevada online divorce tools 455-2590 county... Here if possible meant to be the simplest way to make your life during! Than I expected thought it would ’ ve been possible your online divorce SM purposes only help. Alimony or child support is not eligible to provide legal advice Nevada: the main principles it out them and. Link and follow the on screen instructions to reset your password little hassle and as! Because these unprofessional Services do not keep their state forms up-to-date 1968 until September....