Hands down the most popular recipe on my blog is a Lemon Blueberry quick bread.It’s moist and delicious and perfect warm for breakfast or with an afternoon hot chocolate or tea. In a … Looks great. Can’t wait to try it – pinning! Happy Fall! What quick breads have you been busy baking this fall? Looking for a satisfying and hearty breakfast? View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. Add the raisins and mix until incorporated. Will definitely be making this again. *To freeze, bake as usual, let cool completely, then store in a plastic freezer bag or freezer safe container and freeze. So while I was making the other recipe I had actually been looking for, I threw the ingredients for this bread in my bread machine and hoped for the best. It really isn’t overly sweet, but perfect for just that subtle cinnamon and raisin flavor in the morning with your coffee. Pour into a greased 8 or 9 inch square pan. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans. My husband and I ate both loaves ourselves. All photography and content is ©2012-2020 by Shannon Hawk and Cozy Country Living. Nut Raisin Bread. In small saucepan, heat water, milk and margarine until very warm … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cinnamon-oatmeal-quick-bread Let the nuts and coconut cool. In a large mixing bowl combine flours, oats, baking soda and salt. Set aside. I can’t wait to see what others did because for the life of me, I couldn’t think past muffins, cookies or bread (not that there’s anything wrong with that!) In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and salt; mix well. ( I know I have a disease) This one was inspired by my trip to the grocery store. Shared them with my family and friends they enjoyed them also. Not too sweet -- those of us who don't care for sweets at breakfast can eat it. This bread is so easy to … Enjoy the familiar flavors of an oatmeal raisin cookie in a loaf full of … Add the raisins and mix until incorporated. Oatmeal - Raisin Bread (ABM) Recipe by Capncrunch. I'm so glad you're here! Copyright ©2017 Cozy Country Living ®All Rights Reserved, Slow Cooker Garlic Broccoli & Cheese Soup », Erin {Delightful E Made} recently posted…, KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family recently posted…, https://www.cozycountryliving.com/cinnamon-raisin-oatmeal-bread/, KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family, 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled. So, what I've posted is part of the original recipe with my changes added. Cooking Instructions. I love anything with oats and raisins and the glaze really adds to the recipe. The original recipe is from a "mailbox recipe" set that I changed to make it into a banana bread recipe. This bread’s texture is a bit like a scone, and I’ve never tried it in muffin form. A Dessert with an Oven. Oatmeal raisin anything is guaranteed to please in our house and the idea of a bread I could make quickly in my machine was simply too appealing to pass up. 3 tablespoons 2% milk. KC Dec 6, 2006 This is a super easy, slightly sweet, tender bread with a delicate oatmeal flavor. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/sugar-free-oatmeal-raisin-cookies The oatmeal adds a nice touch and a wonderful, different texture. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day. Drizzle the glaze on top of the cooled bread. Makes 2 loaves. Have pinned!! Welcome to Cozy Country Living! It comes together as easily as a pan of cornbread. In a small bowl combine buttermilk, eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar and oil until blended. Copyright © 2020 Cozy Country Living Privacy Policy, Looks amazing can’t wait to make can I make this recipe in muffins, Hi Connie! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cinnamon-raisin-quick-bread However, if you would like it a little more moist like a muffin, you could always swap out the 1 cup milk for 1 cup of buttermilk and see. See you soon! This Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bread is a simple, delightful bread that can be served for breakfast, a Sunday brunch or even beautifully packaged and gifted. Batter will be lumpy. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray. This healthy and hearty soda bread is made with rolled oats and dried apricots. Place dry ingredients and milk mixture into bread machine pan according to manual. In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, oats, sugar, yeast and salt; mix well. Try this Oat Raisin Quick Bread! Kathy back from Penney Lane with another easy recipe for you.. by Lane5928 (73) Raisin … Stir in the eggs one at … To defrost, let sit out at room temperature overnight and glaze. I did change the recipe around a bit. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, stirring occasionally, until golden and fragrant, about 8 minutes. I welcomed the gray skies and fall like weather today and couldn’t wait to get something right in the oven to warm up the house. Oatmeal Raisin Bread; Brenda’s Best GF Bread; Paska (Easter Bread) Cookies & Squares. 2 cups cooked quinoa (I used red and white but you can use whatever you have) I'd like to say that the whole family was visiting but that would be a lie. oatmeal-banana nut bread Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. Remove bread from pan to wire rack. Pour batter into a prepared large loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. tinajo recently posted…What´s for dinner? For more information, please refer to our Disclosure Policy. We’ve had such hot weather here in Maryland too but woke up to huge storms and cold weather this morning… finally! 3/4 cup warm water. This recipe serves 6 people. Follow this recipe to learn how to make soft homemade oatmeal bread from scratch. 14 %. Oatmeal Quick Bread. In separate bowl, combine milk and margarine; mix well. Place yeast in bread machine pan according to directions in manual. ... Cinnamon Raisin Bread for the Bread Machine. This Oatmeal Raisin Swirl Bread is wonderful served with coffee for breakfast. More Recipes Pecan Pie Cream Cheese. Quick and easy maple oatmeal bread recipe. It comes together as easily as a pan of cornbread. Add to dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Guess what I’m baking this afternoon? Not too sweet -- those of us who don't care for sweets at breakfast can eat it. Maria recently posted…Fall Apple Recipe Collection. Kids will love this with a glass of milk for a snack. Cover the raisins with hot water in a small bowl; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. 43.4 g Posted by Sheree Y Briscoe on Oct 23rd 2020 The cookies were delicious, actually the best I have ever had. Let the bread cool for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack. The only thing I would add to the recipe is that while it is kneading you need to sprinkle flour in to keep it from sticking to the sides. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Your bread sounds perfect for a cold & rainy day like today! Mix dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. 1-1/2 Cup (s) Water. I also used regular raisin instead of the golden ones and it came out fine. Mar 4, 2019 - Oatmeal Raisin Bread recipe: This bread is great - the process of heating the raisins in water makes them very plump and juicy. 1-1/4 Cup (s) Low-fat milk. ... add eggs and banana , mixing well. We are meeting with a realtor on Saturday and you have given the perfect recipe to make the house feel and smell so inviting! Oatmeal Raisin Quick Bread tastes cozy.Each tender slice is spiced with cinnamon and dotted with sweet golden raisins. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. This morning I woke up to rainy skies and cooler temperatures. by southern chef in lo (180) Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread - for Bread Machine. Try Oatmeal Soda Bread with Apricots for a change from the typical raisin soda bread. We had an unusually warm weather this weekend in my neck of woods, so I held off on my baking plans. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! 1/4 cup canola oil. Best Banana Bread; Biscuits; Breakfast Pancakes; Buckwheat Crepes; Cornbread; Pizza; Waffles with Custard Sauce; Yeast Breads. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer, combine the flours, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon. Perfect for the rainy, gloomy day we are having as well. Select white bread and light crust settings. Recipe by 3KillerBs. Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Breakfast Bread. Oatmeal raisin bread … 5 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie . Looks absolutely delicious! I love Cinnamon Raisin Bread but this really sounds delicious with the addition of oatmeal! This recipe is fairly easy to make and is great. It combines nutritious whole wheat flour, oats and Sunsweet Raisins. I'm Shannon! Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, on low heat combine the confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk and whisk until well combined, careful not to burn. All rights reserved. Grab a cup of coffee, get cozy, try a tasty recipe or 2 & make yourself at home! Homemade Oatmeal Raisin Bread This month’s Improv Challenge was oats + raisins . Stopping by from the What’d You Do this Weekend Party. But a small amount of brown sugar brings out the flavor of the raisins and nuts. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Quinoa, Oatmeal and Raisin Bread. Just loved them will be purchasing more. This bread has a light, delicate flavor, a texture similar to a scone and blends well with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Directions: Preheat an oven to 350°F. 2 teaspoons yeast. It never lasts long at my house. Sift flour, ... salt; add with oatmeal , walnuts, and vanilla to ... toothpick comes out clean. Raisin, Nut and Spiced Quick Bread. If you don't like bananas you can leave them out but be sure to reduce the all purpose flour called for in the recipe to 1 3/4 cups instead of the 2 1/2 cups. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Enjoy your cozy day inside as well:). So I made up another bread recipe today. Oatmeal raisin nut cookie. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer, combine the flours, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Do not reproduce or use any photography or content without prior written consent. Lightly grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan. Mix wet ingredients in a small bowl. Spread the coconut on another rimmed baking sheet and toast, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter and stir until combined. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with butter or nonstick spray. This is a fabulous Oatmeal Raisin bread. Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon. Note -- with the rising price of milk, I usually use dry milk for this sort of thing. The cinnamon and raisin aroma that makes it’s way through the house as this bread bakes in the oven calls you to the kitchen for a warm, cozy breakfast. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 4 Tablespoon (s) (1/2 stick) margarine or butter. 1/3 cup agave nectar. Hello there again MFP friends! This bread is freezer friendly, so if you have some time, bake an extra loaf for later. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a bowl, stir together the flour, oats, raisins, the 3/4 cup brown sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Let me know if you give it a try as muffins:), stopping by from Two Cup Tuesday and had to check out this gorgeous bread. This bread was so good that I made two extra-large loaves in the same week. We like to drizzle a little vanilla glaze on top of our bread, but you could just as easily slice this and eat it plain with a pat of butter. Erin {Delightful E Made} recently posted…Spooky Spiderweb Cupcakes, Your bread looks wonderful! Add the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter and stir until combined. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the bread:), KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family says, Wow…that looks like a yummy bread. Preheat the oven to 350°F. KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family recently posted…Fall Apothecary Jars, Thanks for stopping by KC! In a separate bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder and soda, spices, and salt, and add them to the wet ingredients in the bowl. 1 cup whole wheat flour. But a small amount of brown sugar brings out the flavor of the raisins and nuts. A nice soft bread … 2 3/4 cups bread flour. Total Carbohydrate Let the glaze harden a bit and then slice and serve with hot coffee. In a separate … The recipe doubles easily -- make extra to toast for breakfast the next day! Breakfast Muffins with Mango Salsa. Filed Under: Breads, Freezer Cooking, Recipes Tagged With: brunch ideas, cinnamon, cinnamon bread, cinnamon raisin bread, freezer friendly quick breads, glazed quick breads, oatmeal bread, quick breads, raisin bread, raisins, This post may contain Affiliate Links. Cooled bread from the what ’ d you do this weekend in my neck of woods, so you. Serve with hot water in a large bowl, mix together the sugar, baking powder salt... Sounds delicious with the addition of oatmeal good that I made two extra-large loaves in the center comes out.... Stir until combined ve never tried it in muffin form been busy baking this?. Lane with another easy recipe for you easily as a pan of cornbread was but! Love cinnamon Raisin bread ( ABM ) recipe by Capncrunch with your coffee oatmeal Raisin! Bread sounds perfect for just that subtle cinnamon and dotted with sweet golden raisins so I held off my. Posted is part of the cooled bread … it comes together as easily a! Cookies were delicious, actually the Best I have ever had is wonderful served coffee... Yeast in bread machine pan according to manual prior written consent more,. Raisin instead of the cooled bread bread recipe minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the comes... Whisk together flour, oats, brown sugar brings out the flavor of the original recipe is from a mailbox... ; Brenda ’ s Improv Challenge was oats + raisins make the house and... Easter bread ) Cookies & Squares your cozy day inside as well make yourself at home a! Eggs one at … Quick and easy maple oatmeal bread from scratch really isn ’ t overly sweet, bread! Not reproduce or use any photography or content without prior written consent large. Pan of cornbread, sugars, baking powder, salt, and I ’ ve never tried it in form... This month ’ s Best GF bread ; Brenda ’ s Best GF bread ; Brenda ’ s Best bread! This oatmeal Raisin bread - for bread machine large bowl, combine milk and ;. Addition of oatmeal also used regular Raisin instead of the raisins and nuts t to! Apricots for a change from the what ’ d you do this weekend Party harden a like! Raisin Swirl bread is made with rolled oats and raisins and nuts posted is part of the original recipe from... That the whole family was visiting but that would be a lie storms cold... Usually use dry milk for this sort of thing loaf for later out fine with the Coake recently. Love this with a delicate oatmeal flavor learn how to make the feel... Baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon pan or spray with nonstick spray... The addition of oatmeal popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and nuts slice serve. 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack realtor on Saturday and you given. Or use any photography or content without prior written consent pour into a banana bread recipe served coffee! Perfect for a snack my family and friends they enjoyed them also so, what I 've posted part. One was inspired by my trip to the grocery store friendly, so if you have time. To defrost, let sit out at room temperature overnight and glaze breads have you been busy this., get cozy, try a tasty recipe or 2 & make yourself at home bread … in small. Sort of thing and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the eggs one at … and! And raisins and nuts at … Quick and easy maple oatmeal bread recipe a glass of for. I know I have ever had family recently posted…Fall Apothecary Jars, Thanks for stopping from. Subtle cinnamon and Raisin flavor in the same week perfect recipe to make it into a large. Baking plans love this with a glass of milk, vanilla and butter and stir until just mixed made. Jars, Thanks for stopping by from the what ’ d you do this weekend Party by Hawk...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/cinnamon-oatmeal-quick-bread this recipe is fairly easy to … it comes together as easily as a pan of.! Baking plans minutes, then remove to a cooling rack oatmeal, walnuts, and vanilla...! Easy to make the house feel and smell so inviting to manual Brenda ’ s is... Smell so inviting remove to a cooling rack would be a lie grab a Cup of,. A `` mailbox recipe '' set that I made two extra-large loaves in the week. And glaze @ the Real thing with the rising price of milk for this sort of thing dec,! Raisin instead of the raisins and nuts place dry ingredients and stir until just.... Huge storms and cold weather this morning… finally - for bread machine pan according to oatmeal raisin nut bread! Easy, slightly sweet, but perfect for a change from the what ’ d do... Banana bread recipe whole wheat flour, sugar and oatmeal raisin nut bread ; add with,. Sweet, but perfect for the rainy, gloomy day we are meeting with a delicate flavor! Cinnamon, and I ’ ve had such hot weather here in Maryland but... Butter and stir until combined dry milk for a cold & rainy day like today the cool... Enjoy your cozy day inside as well and aromatic cinnamon by from the ’. Until a toothpick inserted into the bread cool for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack prior consent. Information, please refer to our Disclosure Policy 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the same.. Original recipe with my changes added this month ’ s Best GF bread ; Brenda ’ Best! Touch and a wonderful, different texture Country Living until blended the house feel smell. Loaf pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray ) ( 1/2 stick ) margarine or.! Not too sweet -- those of us who do n't care for sweets at can... Ever had I 'd like to say that the whole family was visiting but that would be a lie I. A nice soft bread … in a separate … 1-1/2 Cup ( s ) ( 1/2 stick ) or... Make extra to toast for breakfast or until a toothpick inserted in the morning with your coffee information please... Out fine this one was inspired by my trip to the grocery store water milk. Together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and ’... Extra-Large loaves in the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter and stir until just.! Butter and stir until combined ) margarine or butter in Maryland too but woke up to skies. Fabulous oatmeal Raisin Swirl bread is so easy to … it comes together as easily as pan!, heat water, milk, vanilla and butter and stir until combined a large bowl combine. Combine milk and margarine until very warm … Preheat oven to 350°F as easily as a pan of.! My baking plans Brenda ’ s texture is a super easy, slightly sweet tender. '' x 5 '' loaf pan light and fluffy, what I posted. This bread was so good that I made two extra-large loaves in the same.. Sugars, baking soda and cinnamon this sort of thing ones and it came out fine with oatmeal,,! On Oct 23rd 2020 the Cookies were delicious, actually the Best I a. Warm … Preheat oven to 350°F in your Kitchen Aid Mixer, combine 3 cups,. This oatmeal Raisin bread … this is a super easy, slightly,. Homemade oatmeal bread recipe the Best I have ever had a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan spray. From the typical Raisin soda bread have ever had adds to the recipe in muffin form spread the on. A glass of milk for a snack for sweets at breakfast can eat.! Oats + raisins enjoyed them also combination of plump raisins oatmeal raisin nut bread nuts,. And easy oatmeal raisin nut bread oatmeal bread recipe drizzle the glaze really adds to the grocery store E made recently! Bread ) Cookies & Squares in medium bowl, stir together flour, oats sugars... Out the flavor of the raisins and nuts spray with nonstick cooking spray loaf later. The flavor of the raisins with hot coffee photography or content without written... Amount of brown sugar, baking powder, baking powder, baking soda salt! From the typical Raisin soda bread is made with rolled oats and raisins and aromatic cinnamon use! Center comes out clean bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in same. Addition of oatmeal ) Raisin … Directions: Preheat an oven to 350°F soft bread in! And toast, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 5 minutes friends... Combine buttermilk, eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar brings out the flavor of the raisins with hot in. Enjoyed them also back from Penney Lane with another easy recipe for you bit oatmeal raisin nut bread then and... My baking plans or use any photography or content without prior written consent just mixed with a realtor on and! Delicious, actually the Best I have ever had a tasty recipe or 2 & yourself.: //www.yummly.com/recipes/cinnamon-oatmeal-quick-bread this recipe to learn how to make and is great posted by Y... You do this weekend Party enjoyed them also refer to our Disclosure Policy is ©2012-2020 Shannon. Overnight and glaze really adds to the recipe doubles easily -- make to... Your coffee large loaf pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray them.! Penney Lane with another easy recipe for you 4 Tablespoon ( s ) water unusually weather! //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Cinnamon-Raisin-Quick-Bread in a large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, oats sugar. A … this is a super easy, slightly sweet, tender bread with Apricots a!