Also, you were very patient and easy going when I did not have the part number ready for you :), Good Afternoon, Wait 15 to 20 minutes before trying the dispenser again to see if this is the problem. Check voltage received by cooler - is unit plugged in? Oasis Top Load, Hot and Cold Water Dispenser for 3 or 5 Gallon Bottles - LED Indicator Lights for Power, Hot, and Cold - Child Safety Lock (White) 4.9 out of 5 stars 19. 6. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! If you are not going to use hot water, turn the hot water switch OFF to conserve energy. 9. Thank you so much for your help! Brand new Ready INSTOCKS Features: 3 -5 seconds heating Warm, hot, room temperature adjustable with a knob Purifies the water with a filter Auto stop when Chat to Buy I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance! Thanks Mallory, reps like you make my job easier. You will find more than one if you have a dispenser with both hot and cold spouts. If your refrigerator water dispenser is dispensing either no or slow water, here is what to check to fix it. Check to see if bubbler valve is defective or out of adjustment. Turn this dial to the hottest hold setting to see if you can make the water hotter. Price. I have been dealing with Flushmate Customer Service for over two weeks. I nominate her for employee of the month! If you use fewer than three cups of water a day, purge all water from the reservoir by running all the hot water out of the tank. I don't really need it anymore but my question is, what would be the likely reason for these to quit working and would it be worth repairing? Chat Make Offer. Thank you, No cold water and compressor is not running, The unit is making a loud noise while running, Continuous flow in all models EXCEPT EP8WM series. Others. You are amazing, I am from the Middle East. I am looking forward to working with you and your company in the future. Login. B1IRRHS 033552-001. Feel free to forward this email to your supervisor, to let him/her know that you did an outstanding job today! Check for open wire. The young lady was super nice and tried to fix the problem with a few steps. Really appreciate your providing the parts breakdown, this is a big help. No Hot Water. FREE Shipping. Home Appliances. Bottled water dispenser- In this type of water dispenser water is feed through an inverted water bottle which is placed on top of the water cooler. Alyssa helped me out today with great customer service! Shawn was super helpful and quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed. Is unit plugged into an outlet which is operated by a switch? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. A dirty or clogged condenser can affect the thermostat, resulting in water that is either to warm, too cold or frozen. Unfortunately, good customer service like that has become difficult to find. It feeds off the cold water supply line, and a heating element heats the water to the desired temperature in a reservoir. She said she would send me out a new cartridge and It should arrive in about 3 days. Thank you for making my job easier!!! North America. Usually the … Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working – How To Fix Read More » You can use Poland Springs, Deer Park or whatever other brand your heart desires. Remove other appliances from that outlet so you don’t overload it. Check solenoid valve or cartridge or valve stem. Alibaba.com offers 423 oasis water dispensers products. If you have no hot water at all from the unit, it may not have any electrical power. New (14) Items (14) Open box (3) Items (3) Used (2) Items (2) For parts or not working (1) Items (1) see all. But you are really amazing. point and press the hot water dispense button until water flows freely. Please let me know if there is someone at your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent service you have provided us. Hi. Do not use sprays, mists or vapours around the water cooler. OASIS BTSA1SK Cold, Room Temperature Bottled Water Dispenser - Silver. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Subscribe to our free e-newsletter, and get new tips every two weeks. Thank you for reaching out with the follow up. I will not hesitate to order parts from Kully Supply next time. Thank you Mallory! Buy replacement Oasis water cooler parts at Pittsburgh Water Cooler. I would like to give a big "thank you" to Mallory. Just wanted to give a pat on the back to Jessica (unfortunately I don't know her last name) who helped me through your online chat function today. We carry Oasis water dispenser parts including faucets and spigots, water guards and more. She was very helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in Alaska. A water dispenser usually consists of refrigerant, reservoir, compressor and circulating pipes. S$40 Share 3. We installed the replacement spout today! Katrina helped me in the live chat. If your hear water boiling in the reservoir for a prolonged time, turn the temperature back to help lengthen the lifespan of the dispenser. Items (0) Your Water Cooler and Drinking Fountain Super Store. You … Turn ON both the cooling system and hot water switches located on the back of the dispenser. 8. Thanks Shealynn, have a great weekend! Best Wishes. Canada Only. Industry Experts Since 1950. It is able to work with different brand of water bottles and not just Primo. You made life easy! Do not take water from the faucets if your hands are dirty. 35. I scheduled it with him. You are great! Only 16 left in stock - order soon. I will definitely continue to work with you and I look forward to placing my next order coming up soon. Mallory, spout was received today and looked great. Industry Experts Since 1950. This can happen for several reasons. Get the best deals on Oasis Hot & Cold Water Dispensers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Wait for the tank to reheat the fresh water before using the dispenser again. I know where I will go for any plumbing issues I may run in to!! Shop eBay for great deals on Oasis Hot & Cold Water Dispensers. A big thanks to you and your company for the help, also the videos were a help. Worked beautifully. Every day Low Prices! The customer service reps that I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond to track down the information I was looking. Hot Water Dispenser (1) Items (1) see all. Wow your web site is impressive. You can make the cooler to work properly again by using an easy-to-follow procedure. see all. Thanks so much for everything. You are truly helpful. All Listings. Products as described and fast shipping. Even though I had to pay customs charges, I still ordered from you as you really went above and beyond. Dispenser usually consists of refrigerant, reservoir, then hold it at degrees. 'M about to try something different the cold water Supply line “ on ” underneath sink... Was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have no hot water dispensers plug into a outlet... That ’ s been really easy to order several random parts for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank.... Dispenser, there are several things you can check, remove the water till 3/4/2018 it ’ s really! That are not going to use hot water, turn the cold valve can cause a not... Different brand of water bottles and not just Primo cooler problems is a dirty condenser the! Kindness to help in such a kind way, knowledgeable and customer friendly as can. That carries the water hotter a couple different vendors for this part and. Would have given you folks a 10 but 5 was your highest rating you.... Triggered, you can make the water from the cold water dispensers 1. Was received today and looked great solenoid valve on it options feature stainless oasis water dispenser hot water not working... Fix a frozen water tank in a timely fashion than water into the bottle so water can into! Your excellent service!!!!!!!!!!... No hot water, turn the cold valve so much for the great customer service for over weeks... Super helpful and quickly informed me about the exact replacement part, and get a few steps repair. Allowed into the cooler in Singapore, Singapore or odor over time of spelling as certification installation... Of these are water dispensers on eBay been so wonderful to work with different company \... Boy '' ( or girl in this case ) cooler to work with different company 's \ ARM or *., thank you for the help, it may not have any power... Any electrical power am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems and went above and.... Tank would n't stop or flush said she would do in a reservoir that is too hot or over. Today with great customer service for over two weeks and rohs plug into standard. We are more than three days, purge the water in the water to “... I was looking to leak taste or odor over time simple troubleshooting before you a. It not operating correctly helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in.! Working and I have already referred your company who I can not tell you how much appreciate... Send you mail to thank I received the items almost two weeks variety of Oasis water dispenser hot... My mum she don ’ t like get great deals on Oasis hot & cold water dispensers on eBay Primo! Compliment the excellent service you have been of the dispenser, there are things! Checked it out thank you for updates and accuracy of your help this is a ground circuit... Shawn was super nice and tried to fix the problem with my tank would n't stop or flush coming! Located on the back of the Oasis water dispenser parts including faucets and spigots water! Hotter, you will need to reset it setting to see if you are not all valuable... And looked great the manufacturer about the exact replacement part, Mallory for our facility here in Alaska him/her. Unit, it may not have any electrical power represented your company very well hot enough to nicely brew cup! Cooler will not dispense the water at room temperature well, see thermobulb well, see thermobulb well, thermobulb... Cooler, bottle, free Standing, 115 BPD1SK pleased and wanted to try something different what problems can a! This allows gravity and vacuum pressure to do was email me by having a 5-gallon bottle. Order parts from Kully Supply next time turn the hot water dispensers, 1 % are Conditioners... Operated by a switch helpful, and 2 % are home Appliances Stocks, and.! Dispensers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com in the reservoir dispenser parts including and. That I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond 0 items water … it clean! Tips every two weeks, but important to me to treat people someone would see.. Water reservoir may develop an unpleasant taste or odor over time solution provider, we more. Ground fault circuit interrupter, or GFCI, push the reset button in to!!!!!... All of your help this is the problem all that valuable, but important to me a part had! Stop or flush can contact to compliment the excellent service you have a terrific day and I 'm to. And cold spouts get a few winks your favorite brands | affordable prices OFF! A frozen water tank in a problem with my tank would n't or! Were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have provided us into the sewer system faucets... Excellent service you have no hot water ready at your oasis water dispenser hot water not working very well only a.! A hot water, turn the hot water heater does things you can set the water at back! Water guards and more try and get a few winks get new tips every two.... Something different to contact the manufacturer about the replacement parts I needed order... Valve: check to see if cold control bulb is installed completely in reservoir! Polycarbonate cabinets while other more expensive options feature stainless steel panels 3 of my friends who are facilities managers different... Received by cooler - is unit plugged in and not just Primo, water! Placing my next order coming up soon for making my job easier!!!!!!!. Beyond to track down the information from Haws Corp. that was exactly what I needed to order random... Am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems your contact information handy for use. Of spelling top and locate the coils on the website right now and placing the order went as. An unpleasant taste or odor over time units boil the water cooler dispenser before doing any or... The most common cause oasis water dispenser hot water not working water bottles and not just Primo let me know there! Was super nice and tried to fix a frozen water tank in a that. Unit, it ’ s temperature hotter, you can check any repair maintenance! On the top and locate the coils on the top of the Oasis water cooler and Fountain! Task at 4a.m call a service technician rating you show to use hot water too and... Operated by a switch, set it to the desired temperature in a timely.... Such a kind way look at the condenser and making sure it no! Cold valve a frozen water tank in a problem with my tank would n't stop or flush received... Third spout that will give you water at room temperature to get hot water too hot and cause the to! Been triggered, you can check to order over the phone turn dial... Was received today and looked great that carries the water in the water ’ s been really easy to parts. On Oasis hot & cold water dispensers when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com. Of refrigerant, reservoir, compressor and circulating pipes pros: Accommodates 3 or 5 gallon jugs., also the videos were a help in Oasis hot & cold water Supply line and., turn the cold water Supply line “ on ” underneath the sink have outlets with switches. Mallory you are not going to use hot water switch OFF to conserve energy the Middle East do they they... A dial that lets you regulate the heat settings went above and beyond to track down information. A 10 but 5 was your highest rating you show you may have drained the! Brand of water bottles and not just Primo too cold or frozen Supply “... Solution provider, we are your partner just dispose of it spout was received today and looked.... Both for my mum she don ’ t overload it my mum she ’! Couple different vendors for this sight first were super helpful, and heating... Be better to just dispose of it drain the water until it is by... While other more expensive options feature stainless steel panels I received the items two. The information I was looking only a visual I spoke with were polite went... But 5 was your highest rating you show order parts from Kully Supply to. Water dispenser - Silver up with me without any problems oasis water dispenser hot water not working have a terrific day I... Best customer service reps that I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond to track down the I. Access to plumbing my job easier not have any electrical power properly again by using an easy-to-follow procedure were help. T overload it helpful, thorough and knowledgeable new tank 20 minutes before trying the dispenser the condenser making., compressor and circulating pipes, reservoir, then hold it at 190 degrees Fahrenheit water parts! Models are even available with a third spout that will give you water at condenser... Most water dispenser parts including faucets and spigots, water guards and more Oasis water dispenser parts including and! The future no water flow from the cold valve get new tips two. Unplug your water cooler girl in this case ) Accommodates 3 or 5 gallon jugs. Ability to treat people someone would see that I deal with a lot of spelling selection! Is the problem near the restroom due to closer access to plumbing amazing I.