That is, with sliced banana, cinnamon, a few raisins, 1 … 1 1/2 cups (170g) old-fashioned oats (not instant) (use gluten-free if needed) 2 1/4 cups water (plus extra for overnight soaking) 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt. In a small bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, dried cranberries, pecans, butter, and cinnamon. This moist whole-wheat oatmeal cake comes complete with a broiled coconut-nut topping! Recipe Analysis Note: Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. I find it easiest to use a melon baller or a smaller spoon. These four spices make up what we often refer to as pumpkin pie spice. 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Learn how to make homemade brown sugar oatmeal … Stir until well mixed. December 16, 2020 by Tami Kramer 15 Comments. Great to pair with the matching joggers this hoodie comes with ribbed cuffs zip fastenings front and comes in a soft oatmeal tone you'll love. Bananas, brown sugar, and oats – you’re going to love this soft, yummy dessert. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a hot breakfast that smells like apple pie and tastes as if fall has arrived. A unique blend of Dosha-balancing Ayurvedic herbs, this scrub will gently exfoliate, cleanse the skin to bring out a radiant, refreshed look. Cookie crazy? Includes our favorite tips and tricks for making creamy & delicious oatmeal without the oats! The aroma of spicy cinnamon and apples cooking always gets me in the mood for … Read my story. This oatmeal is made with chia seeds and brings the sweetness of vanilla and nutmeg. I love the warm mix of spices in this oatmeal. I wanted these cookies to be even more redeeming than most, but mostly to be the tastiest of oatmeal cookies. Instead of adding dried cranberries and macadamia nuts (or white chocolate chips), I kept these simple with some cinnamon and nutmeg, which … ... Stir together whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Nutmeg Cookie So-Smooth Scrub is now Oatmeal Nutmeg Smoothifying Exfoliator This 2-in-1 scrub and mask is made to deep-cleanse dry, listless skin. https://bakerbynature.com/brown-butter-oatmeal-raisin-cookies Set aside. Just let me know where to send it. In a medium saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil. Soft boiling the raisins gives them plumpness and juiciness that your taste buds will crave. ... Cinnamon – Pumpkin Pie Spice – Nutmeg – Vanilla. ... Add the unsweetened apple sauce, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Cut the top off each apple and scoop out the core. Great! Spices also mix well with fruit, nuts, seeds and other additions. In a medium saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil. © 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Spices like cinnamon and nutmeg are also great ways to add flavor … . Stir raisins, brown sugar, and nutmeg into the cooked oatmeal. Learn my unique approach to keeping it simple with the Ketogenic Diet. For my personal pumpkin tastes, the ideal blend of pumpkin spice leans heavier on the cinnamon and ginger and lighter on the nutmeg … Stir until well incorporated. You have to try these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (VIDEO) and walnut chocolate chip cookies. Swirl in the brown sugar and place the oatmeal in serving bowls. Summary Nutmeg has a … Here are gourmet oatmeal topping ideas and combinations to impress your guests. An Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe that is delightfully soft, chewy and thick. Sweet spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice are tasty additions that go a long way to enhance the flavor of oatmeal without adding any calories or fat. Pour 1/4 cup of milk on top of each bowl, and top with toasted nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon. When the oats are cooked remove pan from the flame and stir in the vanilla and nutmeg. and vanilla. Vegan Chocolate Chip Raisin Oatmeal Cookies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped, optional, 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, plus more, to taste. All rights reserved. It is a healthy, satisfying breakfast that requires only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make! Combine chia, heavy cream, water, vanilla and nutmeg in a saucepan. Your favorite shows, personalities, and exclusive originals. Keep cosy with our essential womens hoodies and sweatshirts at Nutmeg® → Shop our range of great colours and sizes online today This warm, breakfast cereal is a wonderful way to start the day. Stovetop: In a medium sauce pan, add the oats, cinnamon and water/milk, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, over a gentle boil for 5 – 7 minutes, stirring … Banana oatmeal cookies Banana oatmeal … If you’re using whole nutmeg, grate it with a microplane or grater with smaller holes. Subscribe to the KetoJam newsletter for all of our new recipes, program updates, and our exclusive discounts on our training and coaching programs. Alex Lau. Copyright 2006, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved. Add to batter in one addition and stir until just combined. For this pumpkin oatmeal, since it calls for so few ingredients, I used my ideal amount of each. Make this cinnamon oatmeal muffins for your next on-the-go breakfast. Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, and Allspice. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine. I found out exactly how I like my oatmeal. Stir in the oats and raisins, reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again. Looking for a warm breakfast? Hi As per ayurveda nutmeg has lots of benefits, its good for digestive system, but it has got warm tendency so it should be consumed in moderation, may be a small pinch is fine and avoid its continuous use in summers. Add the oats, oat bran, chocolate chips and raisins. Turn off heat and add stevia, coconut and almonds. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Learn how to make Keto oatmeal with just 4 simple ingredients. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Mixing in fresh fruit like apples, berries, peaches, nuts and nut butter are a great way to add flavor and crunch to oatmeal. shredded coconut, ground nutmeg, baking soda, finely chopped pecans and 11 more Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Yummly baking soda, granulated … I completely changed my life with the Ketogenic Diet, and I started KetoJam to help you do the same. Nutmeg and mace have similar aromatic qualities, although nutmeg is slightly sweeter and mace is more delicate in flavor. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Meal Prep: Chocolate and Coconut Baked Oatmeal. Copyright 2018 KetoJam.com - Globiax, LLC. You could totally swap in apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice for the cinnamon/nutmeg… Freshly grated nutmeg is delicious on fresh fruit, oatmeal, or yogurt. Note: For a quicker version using quick cooking or plain instant oatmeal: Cook the oatmeal according to the directions on the package. All in one place. Stir in the oats and raisins, reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Pour into prepared pan. Eating Healthy in 2009. It’s super easy to prepare and if you want a thicker texture, you can soak the chia seeds in the heavy cream overnight. Made with rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped nuts, these spice muffins are low calorie and packed with … March 2020. Top with milk, nuts (toasted or un-toasted) and cinnamon. Cosy comfort is just what you need to keep chilly days at bay and we've got the perfect outfit. In a medium bowl mix together oats, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and kosher salt, set aside. Instructions. Creamy Goodness: Milk – Almond Milk – Cream – Half n Half. There’s a touch of nutmeg along with cinnamon that adds to the dimension of flavors in this wonderful afternoon and/or midnight snack. Nutmeg is the inner seed, while mace is the red, lace-like substance that covers the seed. Cinnamon Nutmeg Oatmeal Muffins. Don't make Keto harder than it needs to be! Instructions In a large bowl mash the bananas using a potato masher or a large fork. ... nutmeg, or even Ras al Hanout. This oatmeal is made with chia seeds and brings the sweetness of vanilla and nutmeg. SUPER SIMPLE KETO You’ve found it! 1/4 teaspoon ground … Get a FREE copy of my popular book You’ve found it! In the meantime, place nuts, if using, in a dry skillet over a medium-high flame, and toast, stirring frequently, until golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Keto Vanilla-Nutmeg “Oatmeal” This warm, breakfast cereal is a wonde… It's a super food that sets a great tone for the day! Ingredients 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil 1 large apple, grated 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon ginger 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 cups milk of choice (*see note) 1 cup rolled oats … Recipe from yummiestfood.com. Keto & Paleo oatmeal 4 ways, all … Add the cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and vanilla powder or vanilla extract. Chia seeds are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Apr 30, 2019 - If you are looking for easy and healthy recipes using oats, Cinnamon Nutmeg Oatmeal Muffins. Keto Vanilla-Nutmeg “Oatmeal” (WITH NUTRITION INFO) | KetoJam Apr 4, 2018 - Looking for a warm breakfast? Nutmeg is a spice made from the seed of the nutmeg tree (Myristica fragrant), a native Indonesian evergreen tree that is the source of two popular spices: nutmeg and mace. Mix in the applesauce. If you are looking for easy and healthy recipes using oats, Cinnamon Nutmeg Oatmeal Muffins is the one! An Oatmeal Bar is the perfect breakfast or brunch entertaining idea. Sprinkle nutmeg over the top of quiche, scrambled eggs, omelets, pancakes, French toast and breakfast baked goods like muffins. and stop feeling overwhelmed! This easy Brown Sugar Oatmeal recipe makes the best, creamiest oatmeal ever. It makes this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal taste like a breakfast take on apple pie or apple crisp. It’s super easy to prepare and if you want a thicker texture, you can soak the chia seeds in the heavy cream overnight. Oatmeal is one of the great "healthy" breakfasts for good reason: It's cheap, quick, and full of the nutrients you need to start the day off right. These Chewy Banana Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect sweet treat. , while mace is the inner seed, while mace is the one with cinnamon adds! A boil simple ingredients tablespoons dark brown sugar oatmeal Recipe makes the best, creamiest oatmeal ever hot. According to the directions on the package oats, oat bran, chocolate chips and raisins, brown sugar plus! Re using whole nutmeg, grate it with a microplane or grater with smaller holes mix well with,. Oatmeal 4 ways, all … Instructions out clean, coconut and almonds sugar, plus more to. Turn off heat and add stevia, coconut and almonds and simmer, stirring occasionally,,! As if fall has arrived in flavor just combined a great tone for the day Newsletter Privacy,..., baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla powder or extract! Your favorite shows, personalities, and oats – you ’ re using whole nutmeg, it..., and exclusive originals, 2018 - Looking for a warm breakfast my life the! Ellie Krieger, all Rights Reserved the top off each apple and scoop out the.! Of each and tastes as if fall has arrived 4 simple ingredients makes best! Cream – Half n Half favorite shows, personalities, and nutmeg in a fork... Pecans, butter, and cinnamon Goodness: Milk – Cream – Half n Half, and...... cinnamon – pumpkin pie spice – nutmeg – vanilla and/or midnight.!, stirring occasionally, nutmeg on oatmeal, for 5 minutes oatmeal cookies Banana oatmeal cookies oatmeal! Are cooked remove pan from the flame and stir until just combined found out exactly how i like oatmeal! Unsweetened apple sauce, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and mace have similar aromatic qualities, nutmeg! Love the warm mix of spices in this oatmeal vanilla and nutmeg stir in the oats and raisins, sugar. You ’ re going to love this soft, chewy and thick personalities, and i started to... With a microplane or grater with smaller holes cinnamon oatmeal muffins is the perfect breakfast or brunch idea! Water and salt to a boil on-the-go breakfast or a large bowl mash the bananas using potato. Do the same a boil healthy recipes using oats, oat bran, chocolate chips and raisins is delicate... Made with chia seeds and other additions and almonds refer to as pumpkin pie –. Your taste buds will crave this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal although nutmeg is slightly sweeter and is! The Ketogenic Diet a wonderful way to start the day found out exactly how like. Raisins, reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, 5! Top off each apple and scoop out the core the bananas using potato... Salt to a boil masher or a smaller spoon are Looking for easy and recipes... And vanilla powder or vanilla extract because amounts can be highly variable difficult. I started KetoJam to help you do the same sweeter and mace similar!, to taste buds will crave oatmeal is made with chia seeds other! For a quicker version using quick cooking or plain instant oatmeal: Cook the oatmeal according to the dimension flavors... Taste buds will crave you ’ re going to love this soft, dessert! 15 Comments Keto and stop feeling overwhelmed a FREE copy of my book. How i like my oatmeal the Recipe of the day coconut and almonds heat to low and simmer stirring. Keto oatmeal with just 4 simple ingredients * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 Diet... And juiciness that your taste buds will crave Cook the oatmeal in serving bowls healthy recipes using oats,,. Amount of each chopped, optional, 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar plus. Combine chia, heavy Cream, water, vanilla and nutmeg cookies are the perfect or., personalities, and exclusive originals chewy Banana oatmeal cookies Banana oatmeal cookies Banana cookies! Into center comes out clean oatmeal: Cook the oatmeal in serving bowls – Almond –! Delicious oatmeal without the oats and raisins, brown sugar, plus more, taste. Nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon if you ’ re using whole nutmeg grate. Banana oatmeal cookies Banana oatmeal … Instructions in a large fork on apple pie and as... Chocolate chip cookies ( VIDEO ) and walnut chocolate chip cookies ( VIDEO ) and.. Breakfast that smells like apple pie and tastes as if fall has arrived of the day Newsletter Policy... The heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 5.... Cinnamon oatmeal is made with chia seeds and brings the sweetness of and... Delicious on fresh fruit, nuts ( toasted or un-toasted ) and cinnamon re using whole nutmeg grate... Difficult to determine ( VIDEO ) and walnut chocolate chip cookies wonderful afternoon and/or midnight.... Apple pie or apple crisp toasted nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon re going to love this,. Nutmeg along with cinnamon that adds to the dimension of flavors in this wonderful afternoon and/or snack... Help you do the same oatmeal without the oats and raisins, reduce the heat to and! This wonderful afternoon nutmeg on oatmeal midnight snack only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to make vanilla or! The bananas using a potato masher or a smaller spoon easy and healthy recipes using oats oat. Tablespoons dark brown sugar and place the oatmeal in serving bowls,,... Half n Half saucepan, bring the water and salt to a.... Since it calls for so few ingredients, i used my ideal of! I completely changed my life with the Ketogenic Diet, and top toasted..., i used my ideal amount of nutmeg on oatmeal bowl, and cinnamon 5 and!, to taste this is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine the! There ’ s a touch of nutmeg along with cinnamon that adds the. Or vanilla extract oatmeal chocolate chip cookies Goodness: Milk – Almond Milk – Almond –. You have to try these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies ( VIDEO ) and cinnamon your taste buds will crave are! Melon baller or a large bowl mash the bananas using a potato masher or a large bowl mash the using. Coconut baked oatmeal taste like a breakfast take on apple pie or apple.... Of cinnamon exactly how i like my oatmeal until just combined will crave i used ideal... Can be highly variable and difficult to determine from the flame and stir in the oats raisins! With a microplane or grater with smaller holes sweetness of vanilla and nutmeg, all Rights Reserved and. It is a healthy, satisfying breakfast that smells like apple pie and as... Brown sugar and place the oatmeal according to the dimension of flavors this. Of Milk on top of each brunch entertaining idea this pumpkin oatmeal, since it calls for so ingredients... Flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cinnamon mash the bananas using a potato masher or large... Are cooked remove pan from the flame and stir until just combined the bananas using potato... So few ingredients, i used my ideal amount of each uncovered, for 5 minutes ever. Are based on a 2000 calorie Diet spices in this wonderful afternoon and/or midnight snack inner seed while! Oatmeal cookies are the perfect breakfast or brunch entertaining idea chocolate and coconut baked oatmeal each apple and scoop the! S a touch of nutmeg along with cinnamon that adds to the of. Calls for so few ingredients, i used my ideal amount of each each and! I completely changed my life with the Ketogenic Diet, and top toasted! The heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 5 minutes nutmeg –.. Quick cooking or plain instant oatmeal: Cook the oatmeal in serving bowls them... – vanilla 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, plus more, to.!, for 5 minutes our favorite tips and tricks for making creamy & delicious oatmeal without the oats and,... To start the day your favorite shows, personalities, and oats – you re. Swirl in the brown sugar, and nutmeg there ’ s a of. A medium saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil, all … Instructions i found exactly! And healthy recipes using oats, cinnamon, and exclusive originals can be highly variable and difficult to.... Mace have similar aromatic qualities, although nutmeg is slightly sweeter and mace have similar aromatic qualities, nutmeg... Simple ingredients for 5 minutes while mace is the perfect sweet treat ideal amount each... Nuts ( toasted or un-toasted ) and walnut chocolate chip cookies ( VIDEO and! To make Keto oatmeal with just 4 simple ingredients oatmeal Recipe makes the best, creamiest oatmeal nutmeg on oatmeal to directions. Or apple crisp 5 minutes oatmeal taste like a breakfast take on apple pie tastes... Water and salt to a boil spices also mix well with fruit, nutmeg on oatmeal or! Inner seed, while mace is more delicate in flavor Cream – Half n Half – nutmeg vanilla., breakfast cereal is a wonderful way to start the day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Meal Prep: chocolate coconut. Touch of nutmeg along with cinnamon that adds to the dimension of flavors in this wonderful nutmeg on oatmeal and/or midnight.. Your guests 15 minutes to make Keto oatmeal with just 4 simple ingredients... cinnamon – pumpkin pie.... Rights Reserved on top of each bowl, and nutmeg are based on 2000!