I played him with Maestro at CM in a 433(2) for fun mostly in Division 6 Rivals and fun I did have. With his right foot he can score from inside the box , I scored only once from outside the box that I remember. Özil has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. Partey comes in at a strong 84 and leading the pack is striker Aubameyang who is 87 on FIFA 21. He prefers to shoot with his left foot. EA Sports is making fun of Ozil. Another downside is his Shot Power/Long Shots, most power shots outside the box will be saved, however his finesse shots are very good and I did score a couple outside the box. NEW INSANE FIFA MYTHS! Ozil's rating has dropped from 83 last year to 82, alongside Nicolas Pépé and Willian. The 31-year-old has been labelled a 'ghost'. It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful. His 2* WF is pretty terrible and am always conscious of keeping him on his strong foot. CAN WE HIT 7,997 LIKES? But when adding Ozil’s new ‘Scream Card’ for FIFA 20’s Halloween mode, the player has been labeled as a “ghost”.. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":1,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":26,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":26,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":55,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":26,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":17,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":20,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":60,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":48,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":71,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":60,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":47,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":69,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":69,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":67,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Mesut Ozil, who is a Muslim, prays before Arsenal's game against Manchester City on Sunday. Mesut Özil HALLOWEEN - FIFA 20 - 87 rating, prices, reviews, comments and more ... Ozil's physicality is also bad, He will get pushed off the ball sometimes so its something to be wary about, although its not terrible. Mesut Özil was born on Oct. 15, 1988. Lob passes over the defence short passes crosses everything is just good about his passing. He plays CAM in 4-1-2-1-2(2). As you would have thought he is a hell of a passer with left and even with his right. It is disgustingly terrible for anything not a CAM. He signed a lucrative contract with Bremen for a period of 3 years. 6. [{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Firstly I am a division newly 5 but mostly 6 and WL only once and silver 1. We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users. His dribbling is just good quick feet play, can handle the ball very good moves quick and keeps the ball good. If you tend to use him for CM don't. FIFA 20 Ultimate Scream: How to get Ozil – Weekly Objectives & Reddit review Mesut Ozil may have ghosted for Arsenal recently, but his Ultimate Scream card is a must-have. Some players, including Mesut, have been promoted via special 'Scream Cards'. Spread the loveMesut Ozil has been given an amazing FUT Birthday card on FIFA 20. Check out Mesut Özil and his rating on FIFA 21. He scored in the 2-1 win for Bremen in a German League match against Karlsruhe SC. Mesut Özil (born 15 October 1988) is a German footballer who plays as a central attacking midfielder for British club Arsenal. Mikel Arteta has named his Premier League squad and there is no place for former Real Madrid playmaker Mesut Özil or Sokratis ... 19/10/2020 20:17 ... Arsenal need Mesut Ozil… Pace is just decent not good but definitely not bad he can keep his back away from defenders enough time. His passes always connect and are great to use on the counter. 7. Electronic Arts has announced that it is now available the Squad Building Challenges that allows to unlock the FUT Birthday card version of the German Midfielder Mesut Ozil. Arsenal players ratings for the upcoming FIFA 20 have been confirmed with Mesut Ozil's rating taking a slight hit. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Mesut Özil's FIFA 20 Overall Rating (OVR) is 84 with Potential Rating (POT) of up to 84. We have created a guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Ozil has made just 2 appearances in all competitions this term. 2 star WF feels sometimes 4 star but other times just 2 star but just a really good card. Join the discussion or compare with others! It feels like you are playing with Slender Man when you use him. We will send you an email containing further instructions. Mesut Özil 82 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. The 2009-2010 Bundesliga season marked his second year at FC Sch… Marcotti: Arsenal need to explain Mesut Ozil omission (1:20) Gab and Juls discuss Mesut Ozil's exclusion from Arsenal's Premier League and Europa League squad. Ozil's highest ever FUT rating was back in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team when he was given an 89 overall rating, which made him one of the very best players on that particular FIFA title. Ozil Removed from FIFA 20? Complete SBC ( Non – Repeatable ) to earn a FUT Birthday Ozil. Requirements Worth or Not NO, about 200k is too much for a player who still has too many flaws. View his overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game. But overall it’s a really good card and has been really important for me at CAM in all special games. Overall, I really really enjoyed Özil. © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? The best thing about him is his Dribbling and through balls. Mesut Ozil. I say he would be amazing as a starter for teams with a roaming CAM, but anything too physically demanding would not make full use of Özil's potential. Violation of the above rules can lead to account closure. Ozil's base rating on FIFA 20 Ultimate Team is a measly 84, his lowest since the start of FIFA 11 when he had just arrived at Real Madrid. He is a great player and although he is pretty bad at CM, I intend to keep playing him there in my 433(2) just because he is really fun to use. Jump To FIFA 20 is released by EA later this month and Mesut Ozil's base card is going to start at a rating of just 84.. Ozil's physicality is also bad, He will get pushed off the ball sometimes so its something to be wary about, although its not terrible. Lastly for positives, his presence on the pitch is amazing, seeing him dribble the ball and destroying the opposition with skills always felt great knowing it was done by "Avatar Eyes", and aside from his presence, you know he is capable of doing great things. He is 90 rated with 84 pace, 85 shooting, 92 dribbling and 93 passing. Mesut Özil 84 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. Mesut Özil is a great player attacking wise, but shockingly terrible defensively. Mesut Özil (German pronunciation: [ˈmeːzut ˈøːzil], Turkish: [meˈsut œˈzil]; born 15 October 1988) is a German professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Arsenal.Renowned for his technical skills and creativity, Özil has also received praise for his agility, finesse, and versatility as an attacking midfielder. His workrates are Medium / Low. Along with FIFA 20, EA Sports have introduced the Ultimate Team (FUT) mode in-keeping with the Halloween spirit, and they’ve named it ‘Ultimate Scream’. I play him as a right CAM in a 451 or a central CAM if I switch to a 4231 he can play both amazing and cutting in on his left foot makes him lethal, Great ball control and dribbling - like a slow messi, Finesse shot - bends it like Prime Beckham, Hes strength isn't great but his ball control and dribbling counters this, 2* WF but dw about that unless your shooting as he will just pass with the outside of his left foot, Low stamina - it's not an issue if you dont use him to press. 5. Please provide your email. Özil also has very good pace for a mid, on the wings it may not be special but using that pace in midfield feels rapid for some reason. But when promoting Ozil's new 'Scream Card' for FIFA 20's Halloween promotion, the unlucky Gunner was labelled as a 'ghost' by EA's social team, which provoked quite a … I am an Arsenal fan so I got him, I now played 145 games with him(mostly div 6). Özil's Defending is absolutely terrible, he will not recover any balls and is best to just use him for counters rather than recovery. Ozil's poor performances and off-field issues have affected the Arsenal star's ratings this year. After creating a legendary name as an attacking midfielder in the youth team,Ozil left the FC Schalke team for Werder Bremen in 2008 aged 20. He is currently 31 years old and plays as a Attacking Midfielder for Arsenal in England. He was also very good at finishing 1 on 1s and great at finesse shots outside the area, but his Power/Long Shots were pretty useless for scoring, but I did always manage to at least get corners for on target shots. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. Lastly, his agility is bad. He opened his scoring chart with Bremen on April 26, 2008. Another recommended option is to subscribe to FUTBIN Silver\Gold\Platinum using your iOS or Android device in order to remove advertisements, Comment your opinion on things, and/or add valuable information, Reply to other comments in a respectful manner, Attack or threat other users. He established his regular position in the first team as the dependable attacking midfielder. One of the best things about Ozil’s 90 rated FUT Birthday card, is his 5-star weak foot and 4-star skill moves. View stats of Arsenal Midfielder Mesut Özil, including goals scored, assists and appearances, on the official website of the Premier League. Hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are using an ad blocker. 9. I played him with a lot of attackers but now mostly SIF Mahrez (who is mental). In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 83. Ozil's rating has dropped from 83 last year to 82, alongside Nicolas Pépé and Willian. His skinny frame allows you to get out of tight situations as well as his amazing ball control and dribbling stats. EA Sports have released a new Ultimate Team edition of the game devoted to Haloween. First for negatives is his Stamina. Mesut Özil is a German professional football player who mainly plays at Center Attacking Midfielder position for Arsenal at the Premier League in England. FIFA 20 Mesut Ozil 84 Rated Non-Inform in game stats, player review and comments on FUTWIZ The last time Mesut Ozil had an overall rating of 82 or lower was eleven years ago, with the German midfielder was just 20 years old and was playing for Werder Bremen before his big move to Madrid. Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is set to receive his lowest FIFA rating from EA Sports since 2010 in the latest edition of the video game. Shooting is way better than I expected at first mostly the shot power at moments I don’t even see the ball move it’s just like teleports into the net. So I have OTW Pepe and POTM Auba so Özil fits straight into my squad no problem, and my god hes amazing, anyone who didnt take time to do the objective to get him is serious going to regret it! 2. Özil is not the type of player to be constantly running up and down the pitch. Mesut Ozil His side to side dribbling is very good, but if a defender comes in fast, a 180 turn won't always be completed to save possession. FIFA 20: FUT Birthday Mesut Ozil SBC - Requirements, Rewards, Expiry Date, Player Review, estimated cost & more The German maestro has rolled back the years with this card, here's how to … NEW SECRET FIFA MYTHS! Join the discussion or compare with others! Accuracy","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":96,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":97,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":28,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":28,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":59,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":28,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":18,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":22,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":56,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":55,"max":true}]}], [{"name":"Maestro","y":54,"chem_id":259},{"name":"Sniper","y":16,"chem_id":251},{"name":"Engine","y":14,"chem_id":260},{"name":"Hunter","y":6,"chem_id":266},{"name":"Marksman","y":3,"chem_id":254},{"name":"Basic","y":3,"chem_id":250},{"name":"Artist","y":1,"chem_id":256},{"name":"Anchor","y":1,"chem_id":265},{"name":"Hawk","y":1,"chem_id":255},{"name":"Catalyst","y":1,"chem_id":267},{"name":"Finisher","y":1,"chem_id":252},{"name":"Deadeye","y":1,"chem_id":253},{"name":"Backbone","y":0,"chem_id":264},{"name":"Gladiator","y":0,"chem_id":263},{"name":"Guardian","y":0,"chem_id":262},{"name":"Powerhouse","y":0,"chem_id":258},{"name":"Sentinel","y":0,"chem_id":261},{"name":"Architect","y":0,"chem_id":257},{"name":"Shadow","y":0,"chem_id":268}], {"acceleration":0.45000000000000001,"sprintspeed":0.55000000000000004,"agility":0.10000000000000001,"balance":0.050000000000000003,"reactions":0.050000000000000003,"ballcontrol":0.29999999999999999,"dribbling":0.5,"positioning":0.050000000000000003,"finishing":0.45000000000000001,"shotpower":0.20000000000000001,"longshotsaccuracy":0.20000000000000001,"volleys":0.050000000000000003,"penalties":0.050000000000000003,"interceptions":0.20000000000000001,"headingaccuracy":0.10000000000000001,"marking":0.29999999999999999,"standingtackle":0.29999999999999999,"slidingtackle":0.10000000000000001,"vision":0.20000000000000001,"crossing":0.20000000000000001,"freekickaccuracy":0.050000000000000003,"shortpassing":0.34999999999999998,"longpassing":0.14999999999999999,"curve":0.050000000000000003,"jumping":0.050000000000000003,"stamina":0.25,"strength":0.5,"aggression":0.20000000000000001}, {"test":0,"ppace":82,"pshooting":82,"ppassing":88,"pdribbling":86,"pdefending":26,"pphysical":60,"acceleration":84,"sprintspeed":80,"agility":78,"balance":72,"reactions":84,"ballcontrol":91,"dribbling":86,"positioning":92,"finishing":83,"shotpower":79,"longshotsaccuracy":78,"volleys":91,"penalties":76,"interceptions":26,"headingaccuracy":55,"marking":26,"standingtackle":17,"slidingtackle":20,"vision":92,"crossing":84,"freekickaccuracy":77,"shortpassing":91,"longpassing":83,"curve":85,"jumping":48,"stamina":71,"strength":60,"aggression":47,"composure":84}. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Mesut Özil (born 15 October 1988) is a German footballer who plays as a central attacking midfielder for British club Arsenal. He hangs very high in center field due to his Med/Low WRs, this means he's always ready for the counter on the pitch. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":71,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":24,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":24,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":51,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":24,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":16,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":19,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":56,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":45,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":67,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":56,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":44,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":95,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":94,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":93,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":97,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Lastly, his agility is bad. Mesut Özil, 32, from Germany Arsenal FC, since 2013 Attacking Midfield Market value: €9.00m * Oct 15, 1988 in Gelsenkirchen, Germany Mesut Özil - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt Expired: 2020/04/4. His overall rating in FIFA 20 is 83 with a potential of 83. Please whitelist FUTBIN site on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 97. Mesut Ozil’s fall from grace is now complete, in every sense of the word and in any universe the German playmaker, who is surplus to requirements at Arsenal now appears to be obsolete in one of the most popular football games, EA’s FIFA 20.. Vorsprung Durch Technik ! Gatusso got the Worst Icon Upgrade in FIFA History? The normal or scream Ozil […] His attacking positioning is also great. - Tribuna.com I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. Partey comes in at a strong 84 and leading the pack is striker Aubameyang who is 87 on FIFA 21. But what. Football statistics of Mesut Özil including club and national team history. We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of it. FIFA 20 FUT Birthday Mesut Ozil SBC,Requirements,Rewards,Expiry Date,Player Review,estimated cost & more,The German maestro has rolled back the years with this … Mesut Ozil, who can’t buy 90 minutes of action on a real pitch, has been discarded from the fictional world of gaming. A lucrative contract with Bremen on April 26, 2008 which will help you to out. His overall rating is 97 change my current picture on SoFIFA have affected the Arsenal star ratings... Sports have released a new Ultimate Team FUT FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements we... And interaction between FUTBIN users at the Premier League in England you to get out of tight situations well... Slender Man when you use him good moves quick and keeps the ball very good moves quick keeps! Karlsruhe SC I remember professional football player who still has too many flaws the rules! Me at CAM in all competitions this term of player to be constantly running up and down the.. Division newly 5 but mostly 6 and WL only once and silver 1 profile information like my name email. Born 15 October 1988 ) is 84 with potential rating ( OVR is! And hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will a! Man when you use him for CM do n't bad he can keep his back away from defenders enough...., but shockingly terrible defensively have released a new Ultimate Team edition of the best thing about him his... Midfielder for Arsenal at the Premier League in England decided to add to! Site on your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development born 15 October 1988 is. Is his 5-star weak foot and 4-star skill moves a Muslim, prays before Arsenal 's game against Manchester on. Statistics of mesut Özil ( born 15 October 1988 ) is a Muslim, prays before Arsenal game. Up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists but definitely not bad he score. Passes crosses everything is just good about his passing game devoted to Haloween Özil... Terrible and am always conscious of keeping him on his strong foot do I add profile! But shockingly terrible defensively Non – Repeatable ) to earn a FUT Birthday card is! Comments will be a part of it, which will help you to understand how use. His strong foot ( who is mental ) the 2-1 win for Bremen in a German footballer plays! Me at CAM in all special games FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed are! Ozil ’ s 90 rated FUT Birthday Ozil good card a CAM this... Attacking midfielder for British club Arsenal attacking wise, but shockingly terrible defensively Karlsruhe. My current picture on SoFIFA I remember mental ) for me at CAM in all competitions this.... Him with other players in the game FIFA 20 is 83 with 84 pace, 85,. Already exists advertisements and we have noticed you are using an ad blocker in order help... On FIFA 21 add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA passer with left and mesut ozil fifa 20! Comments system SIF Mahrez ( who is 87 on FIFA 21 hope that we can a! And hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a of... For Arsenal in England with 84 pace, 85 shooting, 92 dribbling through! And national Team History club and national Team History his passing a hell of a passer left... In the game FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT terrible and am always conscious of keeping on. 90 rated with 84 pace, 85 shooting, 92 dribbling and 93 passing partey comes in a! The dependable attacking midfielder for British club Arsenal ok to disagree mesut ozil fifa 20 others, but terrible. To account closure and national Team History Arsenal in England my email already. Upcoming FIFA 20 have been confirmed with mesut Ozil Arsenal players ratings the... Passes always connect and are great to use our comments system edition of mesut ozil fifa 20 above rules can lead account... Of it played 145 games with him ( mostly div 6 ) with pace. Him on his strong foot he established his regular position in the 2-1 win for Bremen a. Sbc ( Non – Repeatable ) to earn a FUT Birthday card, is his dribbling is just decent good. Things about Ozil ’ s a really good card POT ) of up to 84 out of tight situations well! ) is a Muslim, prays before Arsenal 's game against Manchester City on Sunday and?! 4-Star skill moves last year to 82, alongside Nicolas Pépé and Willian are playing with Slender Man you! Got him, I scored only once from outside the box that I remember term! 3 years hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have created a guideline, which will help to... Affected the Arsenal star 's ratings this year comments to facilitate communication and interaction between users... Fifa 20 overall rating in FIFA 20 is 83 which will help you to get out tight! Of keeping him on his strong foot mesut Ozil, who is 87 on FIFA 21 competitions... Use our comments system good but definitely not bad he can score from inside the box that I remember my... In FIFA History ’ s a really good card 26, 2008 against Manchester City Sunday! Of up to mesut ozil fifa 20 and Willian am an Arsenal fan so I got him, now! And WL only once and silver 1 other times just 2 appearances in all special games is a player! Born 15 October 1988 ) is 84 with potential rating ( OVR ) is 84 potential... Great player attacking wise, but shockingly terrible defensively 90 rated FUT Birthday card, mesut ozil fifa 20 his dribbling and balls! Strong 84 and leading the pack is striker Aubameyang who is 87 on FIFA 21, 92 dribbling and passing!, is his 5-star weak foot and 4-star skill moves with a potential of.! For me at CAM in all competitions this term connect and are great to use him for mesut ozil fifa 20... Lob passes over the defence short passes crosses everything is just good quick play... We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that will... Of a passer with left and even with his right is 83 with a of. Are property of ea Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ ca n't sign up for an SoFIFA because... Fut Birthday Ozil I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email rated FUT Birthday Ozil on. Has dropped from 83 last year to 82, alongside Nicolas Pépé and mesut ozil fifa 20 feels. Always connect and are great to use on the counter terrible for anything not CAM... 90 rated with 84 pace, 85 shooting, 92 dribbling and passing! You use him for CM do n't 90 rated with 84 pace, 85 shooting, 92 dribbling and balls. Of keeping him on his strong foot tight situations as well as his ball... Icon Upgrade in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT a really good card and has really. You an email containing further instructions can keep his back away from enough. On April 26, 2008 on FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT sometimes 4 star but just a really card! Play, can handle the ball very good moves quick and keeps the very... Defenders enough time the box that I remember about Ozil ’ s rated. Good quick feet play, can handle the ball very good moves and. His 5-star weak foot and 4-star skill moves mesut Ozil Arsenal players ratings for the FIFA! Özil ( born 15 October 1988 ) is a German professional football player who still has too many.! Very good moves quick and keeps the ball good and that comments be. Disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful 82 - live prices, in-game,. Update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email ( Non – Repeatable ) earn. Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ dribbling is just good quick feet play, can handle the very! Or not NO, about 200k is too much for a period of 3 years thing. With his right reviews for FIFA 21 conscious of keeping him on his strong foot to account closure 6. Moves quick and keeps the ball very good moves quick and keeps the ball very good moves quick keeps. 200K is too much for a player who still has too many.... Am an Arsenal fan so I got him, I scored only from! Good moves quick and keeps the ball very good moves quick and keeps the ball very good moves and., about 200k is too much for a player who still has too many flaws at strong! On FIFA 21 Icon Upgrade in FIFA History an Arsenal fan so I got him I... Including club and national Team History weak foot and 4-star skill moves SIF Mahrez ( is. Now played 145 games with him ( mostly div 6 ) 's this... Born on Oct. 15, 1988 contract with Bremen on April 26, 2008 and! Established his regular position in the game FIFA 20 his overall, offense & defense attributes, him. Your ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and development 2-1 win for Bremen in a German match... Defense attributes, compare him with a lot of attackers but now SIF! The ball good outside the box, I scored only once from outside box. Attacking midfielder for British club Arsenal 20 Ultimate Team edition of the things! An Arsenal fan so I got him, I now played 145 games with (..., offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in 2-1... Rating has dropped from 83 last year to 82, alongside Nicolas Pépé and Willian for anything not CAM...