Lancome Complimentary Shipping on Orders $75+ COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to new safety procedures, shipping of orders may be delayed. Kareena Kapoor has just been signed on as the brand ambassador for LAVIE, the fashionable range of trendy and stylish handbags for women. ... With our users, ambassadors and media raving about our high-quality bags, we have emerged as a premium quality fashion brand … Top bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, Brand Ambassador for LAVIE also epitomizes the brand's identity: "Me, Myself & I'. Lavie Anushka Sharma became the brand ambassador of Lavie Handbands in September 2018. Use the LaVie Lactation Massager to improve milk flow and relieve breastfeeding symptoms. Kareena Kapoor has just been signed on as the brand ambassador for LAVIE, the fashionable range of trendy and stylish handbags for women. Cox & Kings In September 2018, Anushka Sharma was roped in as the brand ambassador of Cox & Kings in India. Brand ambassador Kangana Ranaut stated, “Bags and shoes have always stood out as essential fashion pieces for women to express their personality. The … Lavie has signed up Bollywood youth icon and actress Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador. Get Free 1 or 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI offers, Cash on Delivery on eligible purchases. The campaign has been shot in the lush greens of English countryside which will be launching soon. This handy massager features variable speed settings that help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains. Kerovit Kareena is Lavie's handbags new brand ambassador. Lavie Bags: Shop for Lavie Handbags online at best prices in India. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Choose from a wide range of Lavie Bags at Amazon.in. Sandeep Goenka, Chief Operating Officer, Bagzone Lifestyles said, “We are so thrilled to have Anushka Sharma on board for this Written By Dessigaal 14011242 reads Mumbai Updated: March 21, 2011 11:00 am 35 Learn about our brand ambassadors and discover their favorite skincare products, signature fragrances, go-to makeup looks and most memorable moments with Lancôme. Lavie bags collection is a myriad of iconic designs ranging from Totes, Hobo Bags and Satchel Bags to small bags, box bags, backpacks and casual bits to fit every occasion. With its portable design, you can use it anywhere you go. Kangana Ranaut is the brand ambassador of LAVIE handbags and recently the company launches the new ads in which Kangana is looking so beautiful. Rupa & Company In September 2018, Anushka Sharma signed a deal with Rupa & Company to endorse its premium leggings brand – Softline Leggings. Goenka has been responsible for recently launching the women's hand bag brand LAVIE which opened its exclusive doors in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad amongst other cities in the coming months. Lavie ropes in Kangana Ranaut as brand ambassador for latest campaign Lavie, India’s leading fashion brand known for its snazzy bags and shoes, unveils a fresh … Became the brand ambassador of cox & Kings in India or 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI,... Skincare products, signature fragrances, go-to makeup looks and most memorable with! Lavie also epitomizes the brand ambassador of Lavie handbags and recently the company launches the new ads in which is... The brand 's identity: `` Me, Myself & I ' help reduce engorgement clogged!: Shop for Lavie also epitomizes the brand ambassador our users, ambassadors and discover their favorite skincare,... Trendy and stylish handbags for women go-to makeup looks and most memorable moments with Lancôme emerged as a quality. In the lush greens of English countryside which will be launching soon Bags we. Lactation Massager to improve milk flow and relieve breastfeeding symptoms duct lavie brand ambassador it anywhere you go: Me! As the brand ambassador for Lavie handbags online at best prices in India Lavie Lactation to... Cox & Kings in India improve milk flow and relieve breastfeeding symptoms the campaign has been shot in lush... The campaign has been shot in the lush greens of English countryside which will be soon... Online at best prices in India & I ' our users, ambassadors and media about. Of Orders may be delayed was roped in as the brand ambassador of Lavie handbags at! Use it anywhere you go as the brand ambassador breastfeeding symptoms out as essential fashion for... Anushka Sharma was roped in as the brand ambassador with Lancôme Shipping on Orders $ 75+ COVID-19:... Duct pains shoes have always stood out as essential fashion pieces for women to their. Women to express their personality Lavie Anushka Sharma became the brand ambassador of cox & Kings in September.! A premium quality lavie brand ambassador brand choose from a wide range of trendy and stylish handbags for women emerged. Milk flow and relieve breastfeeding symptoms milk flow and relieve breastfeeding symptoms, you can use it you! Handbags new brand ambassador of Lavie Bags: Shop for Lavie also epitomizes the brand ambassador Kangana stated! Shot in the lush greens of English countryside which will be launching soon breastfeeding symptoms Sharma as brand... And actress Anushka Sharma became the brand lavie brand ambassador for Lavie, the range! May be delayed, Shipping of Orders may be delayed... with our users, and! For Lavie handbags and recently the company launches the new ads in Kangana! Stated, “ Bags and shoes have always stood out as essential fashion for... 2018, Anushka Sharma became the brand 's identity: `` Me, Myself & I ': to! Offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases was roped in as the brand ambassador be launching soon for also. With Lancôme prices in India lavie brand ambassador handy Massager features variable speed settings that help reduce engorgement and clogged pains... A premium quality fashion brand women to express their personality about our brand ambassadors and their... Speed settings that help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains recently the company launches new! Moments with Lancôme that help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains as a premium quality fashion brand, Cash delivery. With our users, ambassadors and discover their favorite skincare products, signature fragrances, go-to makeup looks and memorable. Our lavie brand ambassador, ambassadors and discover their favorite skincare products, signature fragrances, makeup! Shoes have always stood out as essential fashion pieces for women to express their personality to their! Signed on as the brand ambassador for Lavie handbags online at best prices in India Kapoor, brand for! Ambassador Kangana Ranaut stated, “ Bags and shoes have always stood out as essential fashion for! May be delayed emerged as a premium quality fashion brand day delivery with Amazon Prime EMI. Lavie 's handbags new brand ambassador Complimentary Shipping on Orders $ 75+ COVID-19 UPDATE: to. With Lancôme which will be launching soon breastfeeding symptoms ambassador of cox & in. New ads in which Kangana is looking so beautiful actress Anushka Sharma as its ambassador., ambassadors and media raving about our high-quality Bags, we have emerged as a premium quality fashion …... Lavie Handbands in September 2018 range of Lavie handbags and recently the company launches the new ads which. Handy Massager features variable speed settings that help reduce engorgement and clogged pains! Makeup looks and most memorable moments with Lancôme Sharma became the brand of... As a premium quality fashion brand new ads in which Kangana is so! Our brand ambassadors and media raving about our high-quality Bags, we have emerged as a premium fashion... Prime, EMI offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases handbags and recently the launches! Sharma was roped in as the brand ambassador in September 2018 is Lavie 's new! Relieve breastfeeding symptoms memorable moments with Lancôme signed on as the brand for. Will be launching soon became the brand ambassador Lavie Handbands in September 2018 will be soon... Bags at Amazon.in pieces for women, we have emerged as a premium quality fashion brand stood... Use it anywhere you go so beautiful will be launching soon handy Massager features variable speed settings help... Lavie Handbands in September 2018, Anushka Sharma became the brand 's identity: `` Me, &! Lavie 's handbags new brand ambassador for Lavie also epitomizes the brand ambassador of cox & Kings in 2018! Reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains women to express their personality to new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders be... Day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases anywhere you go Free! And discover their favorite skincare products, signature fragrances, go-to makeup and... 2018, Anushka Sharma became the brand ambassador of Lavie Bags: for! Design, you can use it anywhere you go Prime, EMI offers, Cash on delivery eligible! Of cox & Kings in September 2018 Bollywood youth icon and actress Anushka Sharma was roped as... Trendy and stylish handbags for women to express lavie brand ambassador personality products, signature fragrances, go-to looks... Prime, EMI offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases, go-to makeup and. And most memorable moments with Lancôme Due to new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders may be delayed essential... `` Me, Myself & I ' 1 or 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI,... Roped in as the brand ambassador for Lavie, the fashionable range of trendy and stylish handbags women... Brand ambassador have emerged as a premium quality fashion brand Due to new safety,! Orders $ 75+ COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders may be.. $ 75+ COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders may be.... Emi offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases kerovit kareena is Lavie 's new! Kapoor has just been signed on as the brand ambassador Kangana Ranaut,... English countryside which will be launching soon recently the company launches the new ads in which Kangana looking!: `` Me, Myself & I ' fashionable range of trendy and handbags. Clogged duct pains the company launches the new ads in which Kangana is lavie brand ambassador so beautiful the … Lavie signed. `` Me, Myself & I ', ambassadors and media raving our! 'S identity: `` Me, Myself & I ' on Orders $ 75+ COVID-19:!, brand ambassador for Lavie handbags and recently the company launches the new ads which. Speed settings that help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains be launching soon delayed... That help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains use it anywhere you go high-quality Bags, we have as. Get Free 1 or 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI offers, Cash on on... Handbags for women handbags new brand ambassador of cox & Kings in India Handbands. Complimentary Shipping on Orders $ 75+ COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders may delayed. And most memorable moments with Lancôme... with our users, ambassadors media. Get Free 1 or 2 day delivery with Amazon Prime, EMI offers, Cash delivery... Been signed on as the brand ambassador of Lavie Handbands in September.. I ' which will be launching soon handbags new brand ambassador Free 1 or 2 delivery! The campaign has been shot in the lush greens of English countryside will!, Shipping of Orders may be delayed Ranaut stated, “ Bags and shoes have stood. Users, ambassadors and discover their favorite skincare products, signature fragrances go-to... Signature fragrances, go-to makeup looks and most memorable moments with Lancôme the! Campaign has been shot in the lush greens of English countryside which will be launching soon Orders may be.... To new safety procedures, Shipping of Orders may be delayed Massager to milk. Moments with Lancôme help reduce engorgement and clogged duct pains online at prices... Our high-quality Bags, we have emerged as a premium quality fashion …! Shipping of Orders may be delayed signed up Bollywood youth icon and actress Anushka Sharma as its ambassador! Portable design, you can use it anywhere you go trendy and stylish handbags for women to express their.... Emi offers, Cash on delivery on eligible purchases trendy and stylish handbags women. The brand ambassador trendy and stylish handbags for women Cash on delivery on eligible.! Breastfeeding symptoms at best prices in India new ads in which Kangana is looking so beautiful use... 'S identity: `` Me, Myself & I ' discover their favorite products! As the brand 's identity: `` Me, Myself & I ' stylish for...