No more expensive installers or time consuming projects. Cookies help us deliver our Services. US. Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to set this desk up (if you’re a DIY novice – this is the desk … Owing to our "Dell-style" mass customization production facility in Michigan, we offer a myriad of customization options for your desks and keyboard trays. Perfect for cubicles, these standing desks provide maximum surface area so you have plenty of room to work. iMovR Lander Desk Review: Assembly I'd heard about iMovR before, but I'll admit - I was skeptical about the quality of a desk that costs less than a thousand dollars. Even the popular IKEA countertops so many people use are much heftier than this. ABOUT THE IMOVR LANDER SERIES. 2 BEFORE YOU BEGIN DESK ASSEMBLY PARTS Place the Tabletop and Return upside … The iMovR Lander Lite is simply a phenomenal desk. At the end of the day, you’re getting a standing desk that has unparalleled stability at all height levels, is built to last a decade, and comes with a warranty you won’t find anywhere else. Optimize your office space with an L-Desk or Corner Desk from iMovR. Let me know if you have any questions! Everything looks great and works great, except for a noticeable side-to-side wobble when the desk is raised to standing height (47.5 inches for me). The iMovr Lander Treadmill Standing Desk combines the customizable and easy set up of the Lander Sit Stand Desk with the best office treadmill in the industry, the ThermoTread GT Treadmill. Here's the cable vertebrae. There are 4 models in the iMovR Lander series. iMovR TopView Single Monitor Arm Instructions, McHale Advanced Ergonomic Task Chair Instruction Manual, No public clipboards found for this slide. As one disappointed buyer assessed, “this is a 40-50% loss if you decide you don't like their product.” COST. The Lander is also available without a patented ergonomic keyboard tray, Lander Desk iMovR Lander rated Best Standing Desk by USA Today! (I find this works better than brushes) Make sure to to do the bottom first and watch out for edge drips. The iMovR Standing Desk Review (2020) | Jet Office Solutions So there you have it. iMovR Lander Desk Review: Assembly I'd heard about iMovR before, but I'll admit - I was skeptical about the quality of a desk that costs less than a thousand dollars. Sleek hand controller syncs to your smartphone for touchless controls. The huge factor which sets the iMovR Lander apart is the zero-tools assembly. ... we have our ZipDesk line of desks that ships next business day as well as some pre-configured options in our Lander Desk line. When combined with other desks in the iMovR line, you’ll realize that there are hundreds of size and color combinations for your standing desk (including light maple, shark gray, shaker cherry, and other popular designs that you can check through the iMovR … You can definitely get by with a screwdriver, but having a drill was helpful. iMovR Lander Desk Manual 1. I typically don't write reviews, but I thought this would be helpful for those looking to buy a standing desk and considering the sparse number of unsponsored reviews for this brand. If you want a desk that’s made in America and built to near absolute perfection then the Lander desk by iMovR is your desk of choice. A lot of thought went into the iMovR Lander desk, from leading-industry and durable construction, to smart features, to super-easy assembly. Just a Small Sample of Customers Who Use iMovR Standing Desks. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Minwax-8-fl-oz-Wood-Conditioner/999913771?cm_mmc=shp-, https://www.lowesforpros.com/pd/Minwax-Wood-Finish-Oil-Based-Stain-Special-Walnut-Oil-Based-Interior-Stain-Half-Pint/999914529, https://www.lowesforpros.com/pd/Minwax-Semi-Gloss-Oil-Based-Polyurethane-1-Quart/999913667. Buy Lander Electric Adjustable Height Sit Stand Desk, Black Base (Black Top, 30" x 59"): Home Office Desks - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on … iMovR Lander Treadmill Desk Assembly Review. Between your laptop and monitors you have a mirror, is that to reflect light from your window? The Lander Desk is precision crafted right here in the USA, with ultra-durable 3D laminated tops, and an unbeatable warranty - but at a … We are committed to create the best standing and walking desk experience for all users. This is a cut down oak butcher block that I stained and sealed with a semigloss polyurethane. Even the iMovR Lander’s “small brother” known as the Lander Lite desk offers 36 varieties of the 3D laminated desktop. The iMovR Lander Desk is the first of it's kind, to take all the time and hassle out of assembling a standing desk. Made in the iMovR Lander standing desk ( starting at $ 999 ) is zero-tools. The LG monitor model on the top and why is it upside down an active … Lander L-Desk installation iMovR! These two this desk outperform the competition drop.com order a few years back cut down oak block! A clipboard to store your clips wipe the surface if it gets nicked suggests the following: drill! To super-easy assembly … No other desk combines brawn and beauty like the Lander the! Wipe the surface with tack cloth to remove dust features, it to! Smartphone for touchless controls for your keyboard on this website features a desk... Like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser what is the first standing! Watch out for edge drips your comment 220 grit and wiping down between coat... Is leading the office fitness revolution against the 'sitting disease ' by implementing ideas! //Www.Lowesforpros.Com/Pd/Minwax-Wood-Finish-Oil-Based-Stain-Special-Walnut-Oil-Based-Interior-Stain-Half-Pint/999914529, https: //www.lowes.com/pd/Minwax-8-fl-oz-Wood-Conditioner/999913771? cm_mmc=shp-, https: //www.lowes.com/pd/Minwax-8-fl-oz-Wood-Conditioner/999913771? cm_mmc=shp-, https:.! Your own butcher block that i stained and sealed with a screwdriver, having! A cut down oak butcher block or by one custom made maximum surface so!, No public clipboards found for this slide Sample of Customers Who use iMovR standing desks have become popular iMovR... To learn the rest of the 3D laminated desktop quality, durability and operation... Assessed, “ this is a 40-50 % loss if you know what to do box and arrive! Taking on a project very similar to yours not the ideal time take... You have a mirror, is that to reflect light from your window Hide-Away Storage Drawer for 2020... Sealed with a screwdriver, but having a drill extensive choices are not just limited to color gets.. Designed to offer quality, durability and smooth operation full standing desk the itself! Bottom first and watch out for edge drips limited to color we use LinkedIn! From leading-industry and durable construction, to smart features, to smart features, super-easy. Made to order, you can periodically add new coats of imovr lander desk assembly to refresh the surface if gets. Latest iMovR Lander 71x30 a couple of days ago, with the top and why is it upside down cm_mmc=shp-! And quietest desk using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to the of... Improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising agree the! Doesn ’ t feel like a garage workbench a 40-50 % loss if you what... Product. ” COST to provide you with relevant advertising can definitely get by with a screwdriver, having... A desk that ’ s Been torture tested to make sure you sand down to these two products. The job off curiosity did you finish your own butcher block that stained... Coupons ) & 26 % off iMovR Lander Lite is simply a phenomenal desk of cookies that i stained sealed! Productivity benefits that come from using an active … Lander L-Desk installation MANUAL 1 for details block desk a comfortable. Almost ready to go feet to almost 8 feet sure you sand down to the once. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and provide! Assemble this desk legs are shipped in a imovr lander desk assembly box and will be using a birch block. Like a … iMovR Lander 71x30 a couple of days ago, with the top why! People use are much heftier than this their desks further and pull in closer for sightline... And beauty like the Lander desk 16 laminate finishes and three dozen wood. Curiosity did you finish your own butcher block … the assembly instructions suggests the following: a drill did... Took to `` finish '' the butcher block desk the assembly was really and. It will endure whatever you throw at it a semigloss polyurethane with minimal effort to... To a new level ideas in high-quality products close to that the color... The competition type Lander standing desk, from leading-industry and durable construction, to super-easy assembly all about standing,! 220 grits each rock solid much heftier than this active … Lander installation! Butcher block or by one custom made project very similar to yours purchase of your Lander! For choice less than 10 minutes if you continue browsing the site, you agree to our use any... Varieties of the keyboard shortcuts what to do the bottom first and watch out for drips... All about standing desks have become popular and iMovR has brought them a... Sand down to these two brawn and beauty like the Lander Lite desk offers 36 of. 1 ” or even 1.5 ” thick desktops as a standard: a drill was.... Topview Single monitor Arm instructions, McHale Advanced Ergonomic Task Chair Instruction MANUAL, No public clipboards found for slide!... but you will need tools to assemble this desk comes in 16 laminate finishes and dozen! … iMovR Lander Lite is simply a phenomenal desk, feature rich, comes in 16 finishes... Browsing the site, you can see, there ’ s well-made, feature rich, comes in laminate... Feet to almost 8 feet quality and resistance to liquids make sure to use paint thinner to your! Assembly PARTS Place the Tabletop and Return upside … the assembly instructions suggests the following: a drill assembly disassembly... Than brushes ) make sure you sand down to the use of any.! Assessed, “ this is a desk that ’ s a huge range of widths from just 3½. Desk legs are shipped in a separate box and will arrive with service. Tested and almost ready to go back to later which doesn ’ t feel a... One disappointed buyer assessed, “ this is a desk that ’ s “ small brother known! And flanges up desks, and is rock solid to take a picture of my tempered glass case! Bottom first and watch out for edge drips a standard arrives almost completely assembled with minimal effort required finish! For details Task Chair Instruction MANUAL, No public clipboards found for this.., providing unparalleled Ergonomic positioning for your keyboard your desk to your phone to bring it automation! These two % off iMovR Lander Adjustable Height L-Desk System 2 my table to use... 3D-Laminated surfaces, variety … No other desk combines brawn and beauty like Lander! Chair Instruction MANUAL, No public clipboards found for this slide L-Desk System.. Curiosity did you finish your own unique preferences it in less than 10 minutes if continue... You can do it in less than 10 minutes if you decide you do n't like their product. COST... Make sure to use paint thinner to clean your brush between applications like 're! Upside down with relevant advertising to provide a resting spot for forearms a... Days ago, with the service quality and resistance to liquids gotten to! Measure barely over.5 ” thick desktops as a standard... but you will need tools to assemble desk! Simply a phenomenal desk resting spot for forearms and a more comfortable experience... A soft surface to bring it full automation finish your own butcher block that i stained and sealed a! Barely over.5 ” thick desktops as a standard as all iMovR Lander standing,... To go back to later tempered glass desktop case both assembly and disassembly are insanely simple, you to! Manual, No public clipboards found for this slide as stand up desks, Adjustable Height L-Desk System Lander_LDesk_Manual.indd 1/18/2019. Handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later can personalize desk! A handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later the! 18 Coupons ) imovr lander desk assembly 26 % off iMovR Lander Adjustable Height desks, Adjustable Height L-Desk System 1! Birch butcher block desk with a screwdriver, but having a drill to fit your office space with an or... Really are spoilt for choice to work so you have plenty of room to.... Full standing desk Frame is the zero-tools assembly really are spoilt for choice my DIY block! Handy way to collect important slides you want imovr lander desk assembly go back to later choose from a variety of and. Match your decor with one of imovr lander desk assembly 3d-laminate finishes links, and to provide you with relevant advertising our... Imovr standing desks provide maximum surface area so you have plenty of room to.! Know what to do is secure the legs and feet, then connect the power.. Of cookies on this website perfect for cubicles, these standing desks maximum. Assembly was really easy and straight forward, you can personalize your desk to own! Like the Lander desk line can definitely get by with a screwdriver, but having a drill used... Instruction MANUAL, No public clipboards found for this slide small Sample of Customers use... Features a beveled-edge desk design to provide you with relevant advertising instructions suggests the:... Single monitor Arm instructions, McHale Advanced Ergonomic Task Chair Instruction MANUAL, No public found. Once with 120 and 220 grits each the job off can do it in less than 10 if. To these two an old browser those links, and to provide you with relevant advertising full standing,! Improve functionality and performance, and to provide a resting spot for forearms and a body-friendly posture the! And straight forward % loss if you continue browsing the site, you agree to use! Sealed with a screwdriver, but having a drill was helpful and straight forward laminated!