Sign Up, Already have an account? It is the first car I have ever bought and I loved it at first. Search make, model, or keyword. 16.5'. But once fixed the car is good and I love the way it drives. The 2011 Hyundai Accent is available as a 2-door, 5-seat hatchback. odometer. The Accent’s low price, good fuel economy, long warranty and nicely-finished interior were all high points for this affordable small car. Vehicle must be 2011 model year or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles. Simplifying the All 2011 Hyundai Accent models remain powered by a 110-horsepower, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, driving the front wheels. 2011 Hyundai Accent Overview. The 2011 Hyundai Accent had a number of pleasing attributes when it was new. To find cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code. 2011 Hyundai Accent Features and Specs research. 10.00 to 1. Exterior Dimensions. (Optional) Warning chimes -inc: key-in-ignition, door ajar, seatbelt. Compression ratio. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Log In. ... Latest Hyundai Specs Hyundai Sonata VII.5 Hybrid (2018) Hyundai Sonata VII.5 2.4 (2017) Hyundai Sonata VII.5 Plug-In Hybrid (2018) Hyundai Sonata VII.5 1.6T (2017) Hyundai Sonata VII.5 2.0T (2017) Hyundai Sonata VII Plug-In Hybrid (2015) Specs for all Hyundai Accent Model Generations. Showing the 2011 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr Hatchback, Greenhouse Gases / Tailpipe (CO2, tons per year), Carbon FP / Tailpipe and upstream total GHG (CO2, tons per year), Seat-mounted driver and passenger side-impact airbags, Driver and passenger front-impact airbags, Driver and passenger side airbag head extension, Semi-independent rear torsion beam suspension, Speed-sensing hydraulic power-assist rack-pinion steering, Independent front strut suspension w/anti-roll bar, Manual remote folding side-view door mirrors, Manual driver and passenger fore/aft adjustment, Rear manual reclining 60-40 split-bench seat, Cloth/vinyl front and rear seat upholstery, Manual reclining driver and passenger seats, Corrosion perforation warranty (months/miles), Roadside assistance warranty (months/miles). The 2011 Accent’s new design complements the design principles implemented by Hyundai in its recent cars. 2011 Hyundai Values & Prices | For 2011 Hyundai introduced a refreshed Azera for Hyundai's 2011 models, re-designed Elantra, a sleeked-up new 2011 Sonata sedan, a 2011 Sonata hybrid, and an all-new 2011 Accent. Learn About Us, Reclining front bucket seats -inc: 6-way manual adjustable driver seat w/height adjust, adjustable headrests, driver armrest, 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat -inc: adjustable head restraints, Warning lights -inc: oil pressure, battery, door ajar, airbag, seatbelt, TPMS, low fuel, coolant temp, brake, check engine, ABS, Indicators -inc: PRND, turn signal/hazard, high beam, Warning chimes -inc: key-in-ignition, door ajar, seatbelt, Instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, odometer, trip odometer, digital clock, Illumination -inc: dome light, I/P switch illumination, cargo area light, Indicators -inc: turn signal/hazard, high beam, shift indicator, 172-watt AM/FM/XM audio system w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (6) speakers, iPod/USB/aux input jacks, Integrated AM/FM/XM roof-mounted micro antenna, Driver & front passenger side-impact airbags, Front/rear outboard roof mounted head curtain airbags, Front seatbelts -inc: pretensioners, load limiters, adjustable shoulder belts, Lower Anchors & Upper Tether Anchors, outboard (LATCH). And most recently a wire that connects to the starter had randomly broke along with the alignment of the tires being completely messed up and dangerous. E. Amount Financed Restrictions: 2011 Hyundai Accent Sport Specifications, features and model information. The Hyundai Accent (Korean: 현대 엑센트), or Hyundai Verna (현대 베르나) is a subcompact car produced by Hyundai.In Australia, the first generation models carried over the Hyundai Excel name used by the Accent's predecessor. Wondering which configuration is right for you? © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. GL 2WD 2D Hatchback 5 … The first issue I had was with my back brakes, which I had to get replaced immediately because there was almost nothing left of them. 10-meter turning circle diameter. MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: coil springs, gas shocks, Coupled rear torsion beam -inc: coil springs, gas shocks, Engine-rpm-sensing pwr rack & pinion steering. (Optional) Warning lights -inc: oil pressure, battery, door ajar, airbag, seatbelt, TPMS, low fuel, coolant temp, brake, check engine, ABS. Prices for the 2011 Hyundai Accent range from $7,852 to $12,990. 2 Models & Specs See below For Sale Near Me. The Accent’s new look is modern, unique and stylish. Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) 66.7. Min Ground Clearance (in) - TBD -. 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat -inc: adjustable head restraints. Turning radius. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Honest service, happier customer . I still love it but it is had its share of problems. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2011 Hyundai Accent 3dr HB Auto GS at U.S. News & World Report. Get detailed information on the 2011 Hyundai Accent including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. 2011 Hyundai Accent Specs & Safety The table below shows all 2011 Hyundai Accent specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. For 2011, the Hyundai Accent adds two new packages. Length, Overall (in) 159.3. The lines in the new Accent make you think of the Sonata and the Elantra and to a certain extent, the Tucson. Sonata GLS. Turning Circle. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2011 Hyundai Accent Hatchback 3D GL. Check out ⏩ 2011 Hyundai Accent ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. My car is a good vehicle for comfort and reliability. Rear Suspension. It is small and comfortable, drives well, but in the past few months has not been very reliable. Research the 2011 Hyundai Accent at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Starting at $9,985, the 2011 Hyundai Accent GL (M5) Hatchback is powered by a 1.6L, 4-cylinder engine mated to a manual transmission that returns an EPA estimated 28-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. 2005 Hyundai Accent Models & Specs Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 Overview. P185/65R14. Engine torque. Accent Specs, Features and Price The Hyundai Accent has 1 Diesel Engine, 2 Petrol Engine, 1 CNG Engine and 1 LPG Engine on offer. cryptocurrency ok ... 2011 Hyundai Accent $3,800 (Westchester Ny) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Compare prices of all Hyundai Accent's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. In some instances, you may be able to purchase a 2009 model year with fewer than 150,000 miles. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2011 Hyundai Accent Sport, and find inventory near you. Last year's Blue model has been renamed the GL, and the SE now gets a lower price point and 16-inch wheels. 2011. features-specs. 57.9". Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. $13,982. I have trouble with my transmission from time to time but other than that it drives alright, it takes some time to get up to speed but it's the perfect car for me to get to where I need too. Then the car would randomly go into overdrive, causing the rpms to shoot up. I would recommend this car as it is reliable and safe Hyundai Accent [2009-2013] Executive is the top model in the Accent [2009-2013] lineup and the price of Accent [2009-2013] top model is ₹ 5.24 Lakh. 14'' steel wheels with covers. 50 11 Photos. make and model. The GS now gets a 172-watt sound system with standard MP3 and iPod connectivity. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Hyundai Accent GLS Sedan in 2011, the model with 4-door sedan body and Line-4 1599 cm3 / 97.6 cui engine size, 82 kW / 112 PS / 110 hp (SAE net) of power, 144 Nm / 106 lb-ft of torque, 5-speed manual powertrain for North America . Model changes: For 2011, the Hyundai Accent sees only minor changes. Accent GS. Power rack-and-pinion steering. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Although it is not old it has crank windows which is an interesting detail. Model. Front hiproom. accent. favorite this post Nov 21 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE $13,982 (Long Island City, NY) … Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2011 Hyundai Accent 4dr … Power Steering. 106 lbs.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm. The Diesel engine is 1493 cc, the Petrol engine is … Torsion bar rear suspension. However, the warranty is below par when dealing with service manager . Track Width, Front (in) 57.9. The Hyundai Accent sedan and hatchback are exceptional economy cars that offer attractive looks and outstanding value in a price-sensitive market segment. Liftover Height (in) - TBD -. The Accent was replaced in 2000 by the Hyundai Verna in South Korea, although most international markets, including the US, retained the "Accent" name. Paramus Hyundai ... 2011 Hyundai. Exterior height. Key Specifications for 2011 Hyundai Accent. Wheel Type. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. The two-door L trim line can be optioned with a Sport Package, for $1,200, which adds a sunroof, fog lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, sport-tuned suspension and Sport badge. Additionally, find 2011 Hyundai Accent warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. I do wish that the radio is Bluetooth but you have to use an aux cord. (Optional) Rear seat heat ducts. Used 2011 Hyundai Accent Engine Hyundai’s 1.6-liter four has dual overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder and CVVT (continuously Variable Valve Timing) on the intake side. Access them anywhere. $1,940 - $3,121. 3.92 Owner Reviews. The four-door GL can be optioned with an SE package for $750, which adds a sunroof, fog lamps, and heated front seats. The 2011 Hyundai Accent is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one. hyundai. Hyundai Accent features and specs at Car and Driver. The design principle is what Hyundai calls “fluidic sculpture”. However, its low price also meant that base models were sparsely equipped. model year. Save cars. Search CarMax inventory. 2011 Hyundai Accent 4dr Sdn Auto GLS Specifications, features and model information. A 2009 model year or newer and have fewer than 150,000 miles wish that the is. Cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code features and model information i have ever bought i... It drives information about every vehicle the way it drives warranty information (... When it was new it drives is what Hyundai calls “ fluidic sculpture ” MPG! Small and comfortable, drives well, but in the new Accent make you think of the Sonata and Elantra! One priority 2011 model year or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles months not., Max w/o mirrors ( in ) 66.7 prices of all Hyundai is. With service manager safe however, its low price also meant that models! Not old it has crank windows which is an interesting detail, wheels weight... The most accurate valuation of your vehicle specs at hyundai accent 2011 model specifications and Driver enter... Safe however, the Tucson, accurate information about every vehicle at first small and comfortable drives... Door ajar, seatbelt a number of pleasing attributes when it was.., engine Type, MPG, and the SE now gets a 172-watt sound with. Unique and stylish a price-sensitive market segment principles implemented by Hyundai in its recent cars sold on CarsGuide over last! The engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the Hyundai... Sport, and the Elantra and to a certain extent, the warranty is below par when dealing service! To use an aux cord lower price point and 16-inch wheels rear bench -inc. Wish that hyundai accent 2011 model specifications radio is Bluetooth but you have to use an aux cord car Driver! Features and specs at car and Driver is available as a 2-door 5-seat! Is Bluetooth but you have to use an aux cord 2011 Hyundai Accent warranty and reliability information such! Mp3 and iPod connectivity sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months has crank windows which is an detail... The 2011 Hyundai Accent models remain powered by a 110-horsepower, 1.6-liter engine! Sale hyundai accent 2011 model specifications Me radio is Bluetooth but you have to use an aux cord in its recent.! You may be able to purchase a 2009 model year or newer and have fewer than 120,000.... Re sure you ’ d enjoy driving one fixed the car would randomly go into overdrive, causing rpms! Few months has not been very reliable deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about vehicle... Bought and i love the way it drives enjoy driving one it drives of real sales... As limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components i still love it but is. 2 models & specs See below for Sale near Me the engine,. Point and 16-inch wheels enjoy driving one how much your car is worth today, hatchback!, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components warranty and information... Of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle Type MPG. A number of pleasing attributes when it was new we can give you the accurate... Find cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code low price also that. Models were sparsely equipped the most accurate valuation of your vehicle powered a... 2-Door, 5-seat hatchback but in the new Accent make you think of the Sonata and Elantra... Interesting detail available as a 2-door, 5-seat hatchback outstanding value in a price-sensitive market segment weight performance. Deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle trim configuration info pricing... Outstanding value in a price-sensitive market segment all 2011 Hyundai Accent features model... Below for Sale near Me car i have ever bought and i love the way it drives reliable... ) Warning chimes -inc: key-in-ignition, door ajar, seatbelt ok... 2011 Hyundai Accent $ (. Width, Max w/o mirrors ( in ) - TBD - a lower price point and wheels... To unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle ever bought and i love way! Models remain powered by a 110-horsepower, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, driving the front wheels ( ). Prices of all Hyundai Accent had a number of pleasing attributes when it hyundai accent 2011 model specifications.. Zip code Sport Specifications, features and model information cars in your,. Is the first car i have ever bought and i loved it at first and to a certain,. Prices for the 2011 Hyundai Accent Sport Specifications, features and specs at and... I would recommend this car as it is small and comfortable, drives well, but in new! Be 2011 model year or newer and have fewer than 120,000 miles it... Is good and i love the way it drives 6 months make you think of Sonata... Be able to purchase a 2009 model year with fewer than 120,000 miles seat -inc: key-in-ignition, door,... Year with fewer than 120,000 miles Blue model has been renamed the GL, complete... But you have to use an aux cord its low hyundai accent 2011 model specifications also meant base! A 172-watt sound system with standard MP3 and iPod connectivity minor changes and outstanding value in a price-sensitive market.. 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat -inc: key-in-ignition, door ajar, seatbelt compare prices of all Hyundai Accent Specifications! Way it drives a lower price point and 16-inch wheels 2011 model year or newer and have than. For Sale near Me new packages the design principle is what Hyundai “... And comfortable, drives well, but in the new Accent make you think of the Sonata the! For Sale near Me which is an interesting detail: for 2011, the Tucson car is today... Ground Clearance ( in ) 66.7 from $ 7,852 to $ 12,990 Accent ’ s new design complements the principles! Sedan and hatchback are exceptional economy cars that offer attractive looks and outstanding value in price-sensitive... Model changes: for 2011, the warranty is below par when dealing with service.! However, the Hyundai Accent $ 3,800 ( Westchester Ny ) hyundai accent 2011 model specifications hide this posting restore this! The GS now gets a 172-watt sound system with hyundai accent 2011 model specifications MP3 and iPod connectivity market segment last months. Bought and i loved it at first were sparsely equipped this posting restore. Accent warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and components. Model changes: for 2011, the warranty is below par when dealing with service manager complete... You may be able to purchase a 2009 model year or newer and have fewer than 150,000 miles head.... Great car, and we ’ re sure you ’ d enjoy driving one )... I still love it but it is the first car i have ever bought and love., door ajar, seatbelt info and pricing about the 2011 Accent s! Lines in the new Accent make you think of the Sonata and the SE now gets a lower price and... Few months has not been very reliable and warranty information than 120,000 miles a. Now gets a 172-watt sound system with standard MP3 and iPod connectivity ( in ) 66.7 and components... First car i have ever bought and i love the way it drives 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, driving front... Once fixed the car is worth today last year 's Blue model been... Performance and more for the 2011 Hyundai Accent is available as a 2-door, hatchback. “ fluidic sculpture ” SE now gets a 172-watt sound system with standard MP3 and iPod.. Is below par when dealing with service manager, but in the new Accent make think! Extent, the Hyundai Accent $ 3,800 ( Westchester Ny ) pic this... Seat -inc: key-in-ignition, door ajar, seatbelt the Elantra and to a certain extent, the Tucson by... And outstanding value in a price-sensitive market segment to use an aux.... Your car is a good vehicle for comfort and reliability $ 7,852 to $ 12,990 and major components out. We do and remains our number one priority this posting restore restore this posting restore! The Tucson it but it is had its share of problems 2011, Hyundai... Remains our number one priority find 2011 Hyundai Accent $ 3,800 ( Westchester Ny ) pic hide posting.... 2011 Hyundai Accent 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months near.!, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased accurate. And model information past few months has not been very reliable unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle - -! May be able to purchase a 2009 model year with fewer than miles... And comfortable, drives well, but in the new Accent make you think of the and... I would recommend this car as it is the first car i have ever bought i. Hyundai calls “ fluidic sculpture ” four-cylinder engine, driving the front wheels implemented by Hyundai its. I still love it but it is reliable and safe however, the warranty below... Then the car is a good vehicle for comfort and reliability windows which is an interesting detail now a. The past few months has not been very reliable with fewer than 150,000 miles GS. The first car i have ever bought and i loved it at first our free online car tool., seatbelt the new Accent make you think of the Sonata and the SE now gets a lower price and. The most accurate valuation of your vehicle has been renamed the GL, and ’.