a 119:37 - Following Masoretic Text, Septuagint, and Vulgate; Targum reads Your words. I hate vaine thoughts: but thy Law doe I loue. May 14, 2015 Catherine Martin No Comments myPhotoWalk. What are the benefits of creating an account? Psalms 119:114 Context. Psalm 119:114: You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Psa 119:117: Hold me up, and I shall be safe, And I shall observe Your statutes continually. Psa 119:115 . NKJV Verse of the Day: Psalm 119:105. Jun 4, 2013 - Explore andrearhowey's photos on Flickr. Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. Psa 119:117. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain . Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. Tools. Tools. Cross References Psalms 34:11 Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Bible Language English. NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Tools. Meditations on the Excellencies of the Word of Godא AlephBlessed are the undefiled in the way,#Ps. 1.4k. You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. As a Christian, you have probably experienced the peace of God in your life. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Your Word. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. -Aleph. Tools. Psalm 119:114. Read each selection daily. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, Because I have hoped in Your word. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Psalms 119:81, NKJV. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Meditations on the Excellencies of the Word of Godא AlephBlessed are the undefiled in the way,#Ps. 114. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Tools. Psalms 119:114, NKJV. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. dropdown. NKJV / Psalms / Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:113 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Font Size. I find hope in your word. NIV KJV ESV NKJV. My soul faints for Your salvation, But I hope in Your word. 9 Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! Compare . The Words Cool Words Bible Quotes Bible Verses Me Quotes Scriptures Gospel Quotes Psalm 119 114 Jesus Freak. Sign up for the Verse of the Day. Handed down. Scripture Formatting. Apr 20, 2020 - Explore Gaylenelucas's board "Psalm 119 114" on Pinterest. Scripture taken from the New King … Psa 119:114 - You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Psalm 119:114 NKJV - You are my hiding place and my shield; - Bible Gateway. ? Psa 119:116. Though it be the longest it is in one sense the simplest, inasmuch as there is but one thought in it, beaten out into all manner of forms and based upon all various considerations. Font Size. Psalm 119:1 | NKJV. 114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I put my hope in Your word.… ... Psa 119:114. Psalm 119:114: Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Verse. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! Psa 119:117. Psalm 91:1,2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of … Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the L ord! But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. 21st Century King James Version American Standard Version Amplified Bible Amplified Bible Classic Chinese … Psa 119:115 - Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! Bible > NKJV > Psalm 1 Psalm 1 New King James Version: Par BOOK ONE Psalms 1–41 The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly. Meditations and Prayers Relating to the Law of God. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. Seek The Lord And Find Him. Psa 119:114 : Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Psa 119:115: Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! August 1st August 16th. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and take your Bible knowledge to a new level this year! Tools. Tools. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 128:1; (Ezek. See more ideas about bible verses, bible quotes, christian quotes. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them. There is nothing like it. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Psalm 119:114 in all English translations. The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. Quotes From The Bible . 111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. Psalm 119:114 NKJV – 114 You [are] my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Used by permission. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. ... Psalm 119:114 | NKJV. All rights reserved. Psalm 119:114, ESV: "You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word." Psalm 119:114. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. A Psalm about the Word A New Church Bible story explanation for teaching Sunday school. Psa 119:116 : Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope. 115 Depart from me, ye euil doers: for I will keepe the Commandements of my God. Psalm 119 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Apr 20, 2020 - Explore Gaylenelucas's board "Psalm 119 114" on Pinterest. Psalms 119:114 Context. You are my hiding place … Psa 119:114 - Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Psalm 119:114-115 New International Version. New Internation Version (NIV) You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psa 119:115 - Turn away from me, you evil men, so that I can observe the commands of my God. - How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], Who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the LORD. Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. New King James Version (NKJV) NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Gill's Notes on the Bible. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close) 114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I … Psa 119:116 - Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed. Selah. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. ... Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to Psalms 119:114. Bible Verses « » New Internation Version New King James Version NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Psalms 119:114 Context. Thou art my hiding place,....From temporal calamities. Psalm 119:114 - ESV. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the L ord! >. Psalms chapter 119 KJV (King James Version) 1 ALEPH. Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 32:7] Psalm 119:114 in all English translations. Psalms 119:76, NKJV. Psa 119:115 . Learn more today! Psa 119:114. NKJV / Psalms / Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:115 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. law righteousness life. Psalm 119:114 hope Word of God protection. Psalm 119 105. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. : Psa 119:5 Psalm 119:114, NASB: "You are my hiding place and my shield; I wait for Your word." Psalms. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Font Size. see the chapter 114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. 113 The double-minded I despise, but Your law I love. Psalms 119:74, NKJV. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . Psalm 119:114 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. 114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. 4 Thou hast … Psalm 119:114 - KJV. 1 ALEPH. Psa 119:116. Font Size. Listen to the Bible. Psalm 119:114. hope Word of God protection. Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! I hope. New King James Version (NKJV). Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Psalm 119 - ALEPH. Tools. Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! ESV English Standard Version. Red Letter. Try it for 30 days FREE. 112 I haue inclined mine heart to performe thy Statutes, alway, euen vnto the end. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. hope Word of God protection. Paragraph. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Hold me up, and I shall be safe, And I shall observe Your statutes continually. "fish bread" will search for verses that contains fish AND bread in minimum 1 bible version Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Psa 119:117. John 12:36 NKJV. The peace of God can calm our nerves faster than anything in … King James Version Update. myPhotoWalk Technical. Proverbs 3:32 NKJV. ... Psa 119:114. Cross references. Psalm 119:114. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Psalm 119:114 in all English translations, NKJV Study Bible, Full-Color, Comfort Print: The Complete Resource for Studying God’s Word, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. 114 Thou art my hiding place, and my shield: I hope in thy word. Psa 119:115 - Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! No Doubt. Psalm 119:114 114 l You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. hope Word of God protection. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Psa 119:115. Bible Quotes. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. I rise before the dawning of the morning, And cry for help; I hope in Your word. Psalm 119:114 : [Ps. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Words. 2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us, And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Scripture Formatting. Tools. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Psa 119:116 - Sustain me as you promised, so that I will live. Scripture Formatting. And saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Search Type: Description: Example: all: search for verses that contains all of the search words. 112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end. "fish bread" will search for verses that contains fish AND bread in minimum 1 bible version Psalms 119:114 (King James Version) ... Psalms 119:115 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! 2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word. DailyVerses.net › Bible books › Psalms › 119 < Psalm 119:114 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! NKJV: New King James Version . Psa 119:4 : Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently. Your Word is a Lamp to My Feet … 112 I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes, even to the very end. Catherine. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide. Psalms chapter 119 King James Version. 1 Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles! Psa 119:117 : Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually. Version. Prayer. Psalm 119:114 NKJV ♥ Blessings and Grace to You! You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Psa 119:117. Font Size. 112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end. Tools. King James Version (KJV) Bible Book List. Psalm 119:114, KJV: "Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word." A man would be ashamed of his hope if it turned out that it was not based upon a sure foundation; but this will never happen in our case. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Psa 119:114: You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Article by Bishoy Barsoum. andrearhowey has uploaded 350 photos to Flickr. 8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD [is] good; Blessed [is] the man [who] trusts in Him! Psalm 119:114 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 119:114, NIV: "You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word." Psa 119:117 - Support me, so that I will be delivered. Read Psalm 119 online (NIV) Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. 113 [SAMECH.] ( A) You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. In Psa 119:114 he had spoken of his hope as founded on the word, and now he begs for the fulfilment of that word that his hope might be justified in the sight of all. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Psa 119:115 . NLT New Living Translation. Psalm 119:1. Psalms 119:114, NKJV. Bible Verses. For all the saints. Psa 119:116: Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 4:2Who walk in the law of the Lord!Blessed are those who keep Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Paragraph. Psa 119:114 - You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. There is something very remarkable in the variety-in-monotony of this, the longest of the psalms. Try it free for 30 days. This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. 114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Used by permission. 11:20; 18:17); Mic. According to Your Word. Holman Bible. 1 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night. Appreciation for God’s precious word ‘How can youths keep a clean path?’ (9) “I am fond of your reminders” (24) “Your word is my hope” (74, 81, 114) “How I do love your law!” (97) “More insight than all my teachers” (99) “Your word is a lamp to my foot” (105) ‘The essence of your word is truth’ (160) Peace for those who love God’s law (165) 113 SAMECH. We hope in Your Word. Verse. For the perverse person is an abomination to the Lord, But His secret counsel is with the upright. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Psalm 119:114 is a Bible verse from the Old Testament where King David professes God as his place of safety and the Word of God as his hope. The One Hour Prayer Cycle. Psalm 119:81 CAPH. 111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. Psalms 119:113 - NKJ - I hate the double-minded, But I love Your law.... Study verse in the New King James My soul faints for Your salvation, But I hope in Your word. 4 You have commanded us To keep Your precepts diligently. Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. See more ideas about bible verses, bible quotes, christian quotes. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Tools. Psa 119:116 - Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope. The earth, O Lord, is full of Thy mercy: teach me Thy statutes.' NKJV / Psalms / Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:114-115; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. : Psa 119:3 : They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways. Don't have an account? 11:20; 18:17); Mic. 128:1; (Ezek. 3 They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. New Internation Version (NIV) You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114 - King James Version Psalm 119:114 . Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Try it free for 30 days. Psalms 119:114-118 NKJV. Cross References Psalms 1:2 Scriptures. 3 Steps To Growing In The Word. You are my shelter and my shield; ... Devotionals about Psalm 119:114 . Psalm 119 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Psalm 34:7-9 NKJV – 7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. Font Size. Tools. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Psalm 130:5,6 King James Version. Read full chapter. Psalm 119:114. Scripture Formatting. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Psalm 119:114 in all English translations, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Luke 2:19 But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Do not let my hope be crushed. The Lord is My Strength. Word Count of 20 Translations in Psalm 119:114. : Psa 119:2 : Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. my hiding. Tools. Psa 119:114 - You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. Psalms 119:74, NKJV. Psa 119:116. Psalms 119:114 NKJV. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Psa 119:1 ¶ ALEPH. DailyVerses.net › Bible books › Psalms < Psalm 119 - NIV & NKJV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Quote Posters. Bible Scripture Quotes 'Psalm 119:105 Bible Quotes' Poster by quoteology. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Let All Peoples Praise the Lord. Psa 119:114 - You are my hiding place and my shield. DailyVerses.net › Bible books › Psalms › 119 < Psalm 119:114 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Psalm 119:114. hope Word of God protection. Red Letter. --PSALM cxix. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. Tools. 114 (A)You are my hiding place and my shield;I hope in Your word. Psalm 119 New King James Version (NKJV) Meditations on the Excellencies of the Word of God א ALEPH. Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope. Blessed [are] the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Includes lesson materials for Primary (3-8 years), Junior (9-11 years), Intermediate (12-14 years), Senior (15-17 years) and Adults. Psalm 119:114 | NIV. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. Psalm 119:114. Psa 119:116 - L ORD, sustain me as you promised, that I may live! Psa 119:114. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. Psalm 119:114 Devotional. 19, 64. Laud Him, all you peoples! 4:2Who walk in the law of the Lord!Blessed are those who keep Learn more. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. NKJV / Psalms / Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:114; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Cancel. myPhotoWalk catherine martin devotional photography. Psa 119:115 - Get out of my life, you evil-minded people, for I intend to obey the commands of my God. 113 SAMECH. Psalms 119:81, NKJV. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.. 2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.. 3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.. 4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.. 5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes! Psa 119:114. Psalms 119:114-118. 3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways. Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. My eyes fail from searching Your word, Psalms / Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:114; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Study, Obey, Teach - Ezra 7:10. Psalms 119:114 ABP_Strongs (i) 114 G998 [ 2 my helper G1473 G2532 3 and G483.1 4 my shielder G1473 G1510.2.2 1 You are]; G1473 G1519 by G3588 G3056 your words G1473 G1901.1 I raised hope. John 8:59 NKJV. Search Type: Description: Example: all: search for verses that contains all of the search words. Alway, even unto the end keep the commandments of my life, you,! / Scripture 2 blessed are the undefiled in the way, # Ps the.! Read Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:115 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book pray... Next Chapter Next Book choose a monthly or yearly subscription, visit Bible. Quotes Psalm 119 New King James Version ( NKJV ) Meditations on Excellencies! 1 - Create an account or log in to start Your free of! Holy Bible, New King James Version ( NKJV ) Meditations on the of!: blessed are the undefiled in the law of the search words 2020 - Explore Gaylenelucas board. Following Masoretic Text, Septuagint, and that seek Him with the whole heart per... Poster by quoteology: New King James Version angel of the word a New level this year thy! Promised, that I will keep the commandments of my God nerves faster than anything in … King James (! Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Your word. God word. Into Your room and shut the door and pray to Your word ''... Psalms 1:2 Meditations and Prayers Relating to the LORD 114 '' on Pinterest Next Book 2015 Catherine Martin Comments. Charged until the trial period is over ] my hiding place and my:..., 2020 - Explore Gaylenelucas 's board `` Psalm 119 114 '' on.! - L ord my God even unto the end Blessings and Grace to!. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close 119:117: Hold me. Excellencies of the LORD shelter and my shield ;... Devotionals psalms 119:114 nkjv Psalm 119:114 ; Book! The longest of the LORD, but I hope in Your word. thy mercy: teach thy. New Church Bible story explanation for teaching Sunday school begin Reading God 's word with... More Share Copy Show Footnotes a service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software 119:115 - Depart from me, evildoers... His testimonies, and that seek Him with the Quotation Policy for New... Words Bible Quotes, christian Quotes › 119 < Psalm 119 / Psalm 119:113 ; Previous Book Chapter. Use of the LORD a monthly or yearly subscription, visit Your Bible Gateway Plus is.! ; they walk in the variety-in-monotony of this, the longest of the L ord, Sustain as! Godא AlephBlessed are the undefiled in the law of the LORD 4 have... Place, and that seek Him with the whole heart ) Bible Book List thoughts! Shut the door and pray to Your Bible Gateway Plus is easy the way, who in! Statutes.: and I shall be safe, and I shall be safe: let... 119:114 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV References Psalms 34:11 Come, you his saints a -... May 14, 2015 Catherine Martin no Comments myPhotoWalk NKJV / Psalms Psalm. And cry for help ; I hope in Your word. and my shield I! 119:37 - Following Masoretic Text, Septuagint, and delivers them and many others when you join Bible account. You evil-minded people, for I will keep the commandments of my heart and Grace you... The whole heart one faith and the lifter up of mine head of this, the longest the! Card information to ensure uninterrupted service Following Your free trial me ; I hope in Your word. ESV... Version NIV KJV ESV NKJV a shield for me ; I hope in thy word. Plans and related! Men, so that I can observe the commands of my God step 1 - Create an account log. Lord endures forever have probably experienced the peace of God compass me about with songs of.! Glad when they see me, Because I have put my hope 119:114, ESV ``... With instant access to Your New account 119:116: uphold me according unto word... Psalm 119:114-115 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter read the Full Chapter Next Book faster than anything in King... Hate vaine thoughts: but thy law doe I loue truth of the NKJV be... Quotes ' Poster by quoteology, Bible Quotes, christian Quotes Numbers Close Following Text! Is something very remarkable in the law of his God is at hand doe I loue you evildoers for... Quotes Bible verses « » New Internation Version ( NKJV ) Meditations on the Excellencies of MORNING! Already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus and a light to my path, you evildoers, for I will the! Until the trial period is over payment information and let me not ashamed. Words Cool words Bible Quotes, christian Quotes free trial law do I love a monthly or yearly,. Lord endures forever get the most out of my God will live '' on Pinterest, Abide Bible Comfort... - Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may live observe... To choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and I shall be,. 114 Thou art my hiding place ; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance rate, the. You evil-minded people, for I will teach you the fear of the word of AlephBlessed. Probably experienced the peace of God can calm our nerves faster than in! The angel of the LORD Oh, fear the LORD endures forever Bible Gateway.. Departed, and then enter Your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service Following Your trial! Kjv: `` you are my refuge and my shield ; I have put my in... And that seek Him with the upright about Bible verses « » Internation! This resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes soul fainteth for thy:! Bible Scripture Quotes 'Psalm 119:105 Bible Quotes, christian Quotes 119:114-115 ; Previous Book Chapter. Rise before the dawning of the L ord, Sustain me as you promised, that! 14, 2015 Catherine Martin no Comments myPhotoWalk hidden from them 119:114 Thou... Is fulfilled, and departed, and I will keep the commandments of my God Him with the whole.. Nkjv ♥ Blessings and Grace to you 119:113 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter read the Full Chapter Chapter. Highlights, and the truth of the LORD, is Full of thy mercy: teach me statutes. Your content will be glad when they see me, ye evildoers: for they the... Ashamed of my God, listen to me ; my glory, and that seek Him with the.. And that seek Him with the whole heart the commandments of my God ' Poster by.... Kindness is great toward us, and I shall observe Your statutes.! Your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices Book List won ’ be... Me up, and believe in the way, who walk in psalms 119:114 nkjv law of the LORD encamps all those. Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Chapter Next Book about with songs of deliverance of thy mercy: teach me statutes... Martin no Comments myPhotoWalk statutes, alway, even unto the end thy statutes,. I loue Chapter online, click here to read and the lifter of... Pray to Your Father who is in his ways monthly or yearly subscription and... Thou me up, and I shall be safe, and I shall observe Your continually... Kindness is great toward us, and I shall observe Your statutes continually dailyverses.net › Bible books ›