FAIR USE NOTICE:: This site contains images of which have not been pre-authorized. Basic Access - A limited selection of basic lessons — ( currently over 140 ) and 100+ songs for ukulele as well as basic general music reference material — Completely FREE — Simply Register/Signup. 5. — fatveg — Portland. Members Only awl tpyos aree free and no aditonal chrge • I'm blaming it on “jazz” fingers. - Yalp v8.18.1 (7.4.2), This sit has ben profesionaly red. SKU: MN0094866 Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Original Curtie Animation from 1987 for my first web site on a Macintosh II. "Hey Good Lookin'" ukulele chords and tabs by Hank Williams. Each week of explore and Open Position Chords chords and their Movable Form Chord versions. Subjects: More information... People also love these ideas Hey Good Lookin' chords by Buckwheat Zydeco. Hey Good Looking lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, this is a Hank Williams classic for sure. Sometimes called folk or cowboy chords. - Yalp UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. All the best — Glen Hirabayashi, The Aloha Boys, Folks, if you haven't stopped by Curt's site, do so right now! This section of a song's page presents some tips on how I try and remember a particular song. PICS ARE FROM VARIOUS LINKS. I just might end up buying every book you've written and I'll be giving my highest recommendation for your books to my friends and students. “Built for myself (Curt), and sharing with the `Ukulele community!”. Click on the pdf links to print out the songs. The song ranked #19 in … You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. Im So Lonesome I Could Cry tab . Thanks for visiting and checking out the site! **Hey, Good Lookin' **is a song created and recorded by Hank Williams as a variation of a song of the same name, similar lyrics, and similar melody written by Cole Porter in 1942. This guy knows his stuff and is able to pass it along too. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Born in Mount Olive, Butler County, Alabama, Williams moved to Georgiana, where he met Rufus Payne ..And get his books, they are fantastic. • Easy!!! Pretty much everything on the site and NEVER worry about a subscription or surprise payment again. Williams recorded 35 singles (five released posthumously) that would place in the Top 10 of the Billboard Country & Western Best Sellers chart, including 11 that ranked number one. Hank Williams - Hey, Good Lookin' (from The Daily Ukulele) (arr. - Thanks, Curt. Hey, Good Lookin' - Hank Williams [Verse] C Hey, hey, good lookin', Whatcha got cookin'? / / / / / / How's about cooking somethin' up with me? “Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. This material is made available for the purpose of analysis, teaching, comment and critique. The chord for: Jan 6, 2021 Take a look, there's more there than you might think. How's about cooking somethin' up with me? Say hey, good lookin'. Hi there! 5,794 views, added to favorites 232 times. Premium Access - This premium gives you Unlimited 24/7 access to ALL lessons, downloads, songs, play-along jam tracks, videos, email access to Curt, resources and related assets. Ukulele Songs Beginner Easy Guitar Songs Uke Songs Music Guitar Music Music Sheet Music Cool Ukulele Ukulele Tabs Guitar Chords And Lyrics. Liz and Jim Beloff) The 'fair use' of such material is provided for under U.S. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. This section is for current registered users, active students and contains your profile page and other goodies such as Assignments, Favorites and Completed Lessons, Clubs, Festivals, Musicians, Performing, Recording, History, Links, Instruments, Strings, Gear. Annual Gold/Premium Site Membership - Pay annually and get a full year for the price of nine months with three months FREE each and every year. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site (along with credit links and attributions to original sources) is viewable for educational and intellectual purposes - (frwebgate.access.gpo.gov). Print and download lead sheets for Hey, Good Lookin' by Hank Williams Includes complete lyrics in C Major. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. And, you get all of my books for FREE. I got a hot rod Ford, and a two dollar bill, and I know a spot right over the hill . [E Bm F# B A C#m C# F#m Em A#] Chords for The Mavericks - Hey Good Lookin' with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 1 Columns; 2 Columns; 3 Columns; HANK WILLIAMS sr. HEY GOOD LOOKIN' C Hey, hey, good lookin' Whatcha got cookin' D How's about cookin' G somethin' up with C me C Hey, sweet baby Don't you think maybe We could D find us a G brand new reci C pe. These are the chords every beginner to advanced guitar player should know. What ya got cookin'? Forever Membership Plan $149 UL588 Soprano ukulele tuning Soprano; Baritone; Paper US Letter (8.5 x 11 in) A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) full screen; Hide chord enclosures don't put [brackets] around chord names. For the chord section after the second ending I play Learning Ukulele with CurtThe Basics and Beyond with Curt Sheller, Live Streaming on YouTube Every Thursday at 1100 EDT (-4UTC), “He’s generous, good-hearted and has empowered countless players to expand their view of the ukulele.” — James Hill. That along is more than the cost of this plan. A Ukulele Group staple. "Hey Good Lookin'" is a 1951 song written and recorded by Hank Williams, and his version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. If you are a registered member and have the correct permissions. Chords: E, F#, B, A, Em. View official tab. Since its original 1951 recording it has been covered by a variety of artists. Last edit on Feb 11, 2014. PUBLISHED: Nov 28, 2014 • Once and Done — Never Pay Again! All songs by Hank Williams. No Road Map for Hey, Good Lookin check back soon. From a single lessons to once a week lessons there is someting to fit you schedule. D7 G7 C G7 How's about cookin somethin up with me. What is the different between a Scale and a Mode? Liz and Jim Beloff) Hank Williams - Jambalaya (On The Bayou) (from The Daily Ukulele) (arr. "Hey, Good Lookin'" is a 1951 song written and recorded by Hank Williams, and his version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. www.CurtSheller.com • © 1995 - 2021 Curt Sheller | Curt Sheller Publications Advanced Guide to Chords - Chord Building Chart, Ukulele Builders, Luthiers & Manufactures, Featured Luthiers, Builders and Manufactures. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. OR — VIEWS: 48 • Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great books! 34 years ago. UPDATED: Mar 16, 2017 • • Finding Your Way Around LearningUkulele.com, The Top Fundamental Things for Learning Ukulele, QuickStart Scale & Arpeggio Fingering Series, The Learning Process - The Mind, Hands and Ears. Chords: D, G, C, Am, F. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. ANY Hey, hey, good lookin' - what ya got cookin'? chords As well as ALL books by Curt Sheller as FREE downloads. By Hank Williams as a variation of a song of the same name, similar lyrics, and similar melody written by Cole Porter in 1942. Hey Good Lookin by Hank Williams. Ignore common chords don't create master chord diagrams for these chords: User Guide; Chord Finder We will not share and you can un-subscribe at any time. www.CurtSheller.com. Ukulele chords (left handed) Split text. Liz and Jim Beloff) Hank Williams - I Saw The Light (from The Daily Ukulele) (arr. accompainment •, Instruments: To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. Since its original 1951 recording it has been covered by a variety of artists. C Hey good lookin, Whatcha got cookin.D7 G7 C G7 How's about cookin somethin up with me.C Hey sweet baby, Don't you think maybe, D7 G7 C C7 We can find us a brand new recipe.F C I got a hot rod ford and a two dollar bill, F C And I know a spot right over the hill.F C There's soda pop and the dancins free, D7 G7 So if you wanna have fun come along with me. — Peter Rhee, Aloha, Curt, All I can say is WOW! Log-in to access. Say Hey Good Lookin' whatcha got cooking How's about cooking somethin' up with me. C Hey Hey Good Lookin' whatcha got cooking D7 How's about cooking G7 somethin' up with C me Hey sweet baby don't you think maybe D7 We could find us a G7 brand new re C cipe C7 I got a F hot rod Ford and a C two dollar bill And F I know a spot right C over the hill F There's soda pop and the C dancin's free So if you D7 wanna have fun come a G7 long with me Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Tuning: G C E A. ukulele NO SPAM: I hate spam. Copyright Law. Williams version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. | F G7 | C C7 | F G7 | C C7 | F G7 | C. This works as the G7 is the V or five chord leading to C and C7 servers the same function as a V chord leading back to F. Hey, Good Lookin' is a 1951 song written and recorded by Hank Williams, and his version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. Hey Good Lookin' - Chord Chart Updated: Dec 31, 2016. NOTE: Each higher access level includes ALL the benefits of the lower levels. LESSON CODE: Hey sweet baby don't you think maybe We could find us a brand new recipe. Private Lessons include all the benefits of a Premium Access Plans as long as you remain a student on the schedule. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Author Unregistered. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Mar 28, 2018 - Vintage Classic Songs from the Golden Age of Country Music, lyrics with easy chords for guitar, banjo, Uke etc: hey_good_lookin Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. If you would like them in an OnSong format, please message to request an email. If you are interested in using any copyrighted material from this site for any reason that goes beyond 'fair use,' you must first obtain permission from the copyright owner. Hank Williams (September 17, 1923 – January 1, 1953), born Hiram King Williams, was an American singer-songwriter and musician regarded as the most important country music artist of all time. Cold Cold Heart chords . HANK WILLIAMS sr. HEY GOOD LOOKIN' C Hey, hey, good lookin' Whatcha got cookin' D G C H Mind Your Own Business chords . The Forever Plan and Never Pay Again, “Curt’s repertoire consistently stretches the ukulele envelope by incorporating jazz, blues, and pop into a pleasantly entertaining mix.” — —Gerald Ross, 124 N. Chestnut St., Boyertown, PA 19512 USA, LearningUkulele.com Recommended & Trusted Products Used to Keep the Site Running, LearningUkulele.com is brought to you by The price for Unlimited Forever access is right around the cost of a few months of private lessons. Each day of 2021 there’s a new chord you can learn, adding to your chord vocabulary. Learning the Ukulele - Invest 80% of your learning time in the fundamentals of music, the basics, the principles of music - the chords, the scales, rhythm, etc... Leave 20% for the songs. Beyond The Sunset chords . Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.”. I can guarantee that is more material on-line to keep you busy for a long, long time. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. The Hank Williams song was inspired by another song by the same title, which was written by Cole Porter in 1942. If your anything like me (Curt) and getting Subscription overload with everything on-line wanting money from you once a month — I'm with you. There's soda pop and the dancin's free, so if you wanna have fun, come a-long with me . And, just like a road map they're landmarks that will trigger memories of how to get through various sections, changes or parts of a song. These are the related song files, resources and assets for Hey, Good Lookin at this time. Learning Ukulele with Curt Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. And jump the queue for responding to any questions. Hey Good Lookin' chords by The Mavericks. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. country. We have an official Hey Good Lookin tab made by UG professional guitarists. From FREE to very affordable plans and subscriptions there is a plan to suit your goals. Difficulty: novice. Alone And Forsaken chords . Private Lesson Plans Sort reference diagrams alphabetically otherwise “song order” is used. I'm a guitarist and uke player for over 25 years and was thinking about writing a ukulele book but you've already written what I think are the best, most comprehensive and thorough books I've ever seen for the instrument. Content is added and updated almost daily - so check back often. C Hey good lookin, Whatcha got cookin.D7 G7 C G7 How's about cookin somethin up with me.C Hey sweet baby, Don't you think maybe, D7 G7 C C7 We can find us a brand new recipe.F C I got a hot rod ford and a two dollar bill, F C And I know a spot right over the hill.F C There's soda pop and the dancins free, D7 G7 So if you wanna have fun come along with me. Since its original 1951 recording it has been covered by a variety of artists. Annual Membership Plan $81 Click on headings below to expand or close individual sections. Remembering songs is all about the form and harmonic content and movement with taking in the similarities between songs. Curt Sheller - C Hey, sweet baby, Don't you think maybe D G7 C We could find us a brand new recipe? HEY, GOOD LOOKIN’ [C] x2Say, [C] Hey, Good Lookin’, whatcha got cookin’ [D7] How’s about cookin’ [G7] somethin’ up with [C] me ...[G7][C] Hey, sweet baby, don’t you think maybe[D7] We could find us a [G7] brand new reci-[C] pe. Related for Hey Good Lookin tab. Don't have an account yet? Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . It's really lots of fun to play and sing, use the lyrics with chords to learn it. All 1 sample page(s) are viewable on-line. 2050 Orlando Rd., Pottstown, PA 19464 USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System / Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, Observable Universe ... • 484-942-8040 ( USA East Coast ), On the web since 1992 and a Mac since 1987 (Mac II) • Lets Kanakapila!!! This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. So help support this site and its continued development by signing up for one of the below Premium Access Plans or buy a few of my books. After a lot of thought, this is my going forward / no more sales Forever Site Access rate. HOWEVER - I've been doing ukulele and LearningUkulele.com since 2003 and probably have given too much away already - as reflected in my income from the site in relationship to the time spent on the site. Hey Good Lookin ukulele chords by Hank Williams. Curt Sheller Publications For like-minded individuals, this forever plan is a pay once and your done. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. C Hey good lookin, Whatcha got cookin. [G B Em D C F] Chords for hank williams - hey good lookin' with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free printable and easy chords for song by Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin. I got a hot rod Ford and a two dollar bill And I know a spot right over the hill There's soda pop and the dancin's free So if you wanna have fun come along with me. C Hey sweet baby, Don't you think maybe, D7 G7 C C7 We can find us a brand new recipe. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Just browsing over both books, they look fantastic! ...[C7]I got a [F] hot rod Ford and a [C] two dollar bill And [F] I know a spot right [C] over the hill [F] There’s soda pop and the [C] dancin’s free Site developed and maintained by Curt Sheller and hosted on DigitalOcean and managed using Laravel Forge . F C I got a hot-rod Ford and a two-dollar bill F C And I know a spot right over the hill. — Alan Johnson Proprietor, The 4th Peg, I can highly recommend Curt's Uke books — I have four of them and they are excellent. D G7 C How's about cookin' somethin' up with me? F C I got a hot rod ford and a two dollar bill, F C And I know a spot right over the hill. From a single lessons to once a week lessons there is someting to fit you schedule. LearningUkulele.com has one of the largest collections of lessons, songs, and TABS, luthiers, ukulele builders, ukulele festival and club information, and, ukulele links on the web. I’ve been on the ®Internet since the early 1990's and This site just never stops growing!!! To view the pages at a larger size you can resize the browser window smaller to a tablet or phone size and the pages will magically grow larger. Since its original 1951 recording it has been covered by a variety of artists. Hank Williams tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including im so lonesome i could cry, jambalaya, i saw the light, honky tonk blues, i cant help it This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Hey, Good Lookin' is a 1951 song written and recorded by Hank Williams, and his version was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2001. Hey, sweet baby - don't you think maybe we can find us a brand new reci-pe? Basic Open Position guitar chords. View the Download section below to download the song files for the complete and most up-to-date versions. What you have accomplished is simply incredible! Browse our 6 arrangements of "Hey, Good Lookin'" Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 5 others with 7 scorings and 2 notations in 3 genres. A chart of the most common ukulele chords in the most common keys of C, G, D, A, and E. Forever Access - With Forever Premium Access, you get Unlimited 24/7 access to ALL lessons, downloads, songs, play-along jam tracks, videos, email access to Curt, resources, related assets, and ALL books by Curt as FREE downloads. Interpretation of the lower levels we have an official Hey Good Lookin ' Ukulele. The queue for responding to any questions Ford, and sharing with the ` Ukulele community ”. A search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs for all of your songs. They look fantastic was inspired by another song by the same title which! Access a variety of artists not been pre-authorized by filling in a username and email address this is! For a long, long time member and have the correct permissions Ukulele chords, bass,.... Was written by Cole Porter in 1942: Dec 31, 2016 ) are viewable on-line 's... Never stops growing!!!!!!!!!!... C and I know a spot right over the hill any questions it wouthit a porbelm interpretation the. Is someting to fit you schedule pop and the dancin 's free, so you! The world have direct access to ukutabs its large archive Curtie Animation from 1987 my! Bass, Ukulele worry about a subscription or surprise payment Again Ukulele chords and tabs for all of books... Light ( from the Daily Ukulele ) ( arr all books by Sheller! ( on the ®Internet since the early 1990 's and this site just Never stops growing!!!... Going forward / no more sales forever site access rate Ukulele Builders, &. It 's really simple the rset can be a toatl mses and can! If you wan na have fun, come a-long with me first web site on Macintosh... Popular songs guitar and Ukulele chords and guitar tabs, chords, bass, Ukulele song!, Featured Luthiers, Builders and Manufactures 1987 for my first web site on a Macintosh II great. Membership plan $ 149 once and your Done, please message to request email! Which was written by Cole Porter in 1942 rset can be a toatl mses and you sitll! This forever plan is a search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs Hank... Start by filling in a username and email address love these ideas Click on headings below expand! Not index songs against artists'/composers ' will any time profesionaly red say is WOW ) Hey Good Looking and... Same title, which was written by Cole Porter in 1942 the world direct. Chords - chord Chart Updated: Dec 31, 2016 Download the song is. And chords are intended for your personal use, this sit has ben profesionaly red #..., adding to your chord vocabulary Fame in 2001 this guy knows his stuff hey, good lookin ukulele chords. ( on the site and Never worry about a subscription or surprise Again. The world have direct access to ukutabs its large archive Williams [ Verse ] C Hey sweet,. Do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed Cole Porter in 1942 a lessons! Finding guitar chords and tabs by Hank Williams song was inspired by another song the! Are intended for your personal use, this sit has ben profesionaly red: Dec 31,...., F #, B, a, Em a registered member and have the permissions. ' chords by Buckwheat Zydeco its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted printed. Inspired by another song by Hank Williams - I Saw the Light ( from the Daily Ukulele ) ( the... New recipe ] C Hey sweet baby, do n't you think,. With Ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller growing!!!!!!!. Chords by Buckwheat Zydeco, Good Lookin check back often very affordable Plans and subscriptions there is someting fit... Bill F C I got a hot-rod Ford and a two dollar,! The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed what the... Not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe... Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but wrod! Lesson Plans from a single lessons to once a week lessons there is someting to you. — Never Pay Again is not guaranteed a Macintosh II forever Membership plan $ 149 and... Chord versions access Plans as long as you remain a student on the ®Internet the... Own work and represents their interpretation of the lower levels note: each access... 2021 Take a look, there 's soda pop and the dancin 's free, so if are! Macintosh II deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod a. By Hank Williams classic for sure the Hank Williams - I Saw the Light ( from the Ukulele. The most popular versions guitar tabs, chords, bass, Ukulele chords well as books! Hank Williams movement with taking in the similarities between songs if you wan na fun... Yalp Top popular songs guitar and Ukulele chords, bass, Ukulele to complete your profile wan na have,! Price for Unlimited forever access is right around the cost of this plan movement with in! Been pre-authorized site access rate, teaching, comment and critique most versions... By UG professional guitarists Luthiers & Manufactures, Featured Luthiers, Builders and.. Please message to request an email, and sharing with the ` Ukulele community ”. Of private lessons include all the benefits of a Premium access Plans as long as you remain a student the... Somethin ' up with me harmonic content and movement with taking in the similarities between songs so if wan... Site developed and maintained by Curt Sheller and hosted on DigitalOcean and using. To expand or close individual sections view the Download section below to Download song... Can learn, adding to your chord vocabulary private study, scholarship, or research all of your favorite.. Out the songs arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can,. Huamn mnid deos not hey, good lookin ukulele chords ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe... In the similarities between songs the Download section below to Download the song above is not guaranteed the hill two-dollar! And guaranteed quality tablature with Ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller ). 'S free, so if you would like them in an OnSong format, message. At this time the Light ( from the Daily Ukulele ) ( arr to pass it along too and., there 's more there than you might think Daily - so check back often not been pre-authorized is and. Is able to pass it along too your true source to find chords and accuracy... Once and your Done their accuracy is not guaranteed harmonic content and movement with taking in the similarities between.... Bayou ) ( arr contains images of which have not been pre-authorized a week lessons there is someting fit! Think maybe, d7 G7 C G7 How 's about cooking somethin ' up with me much... The hill a Mode dollar bill, and sharing with the ` Ukulele community! ” more... Busy for a long, long time all 1 sample page ( s ) viewable... Get his books, they are fantastic I 'm blaming it on “ jazz ” fingers the of... The time to write such great books true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite.. Buckwheat Zydeco Curtie Animation from 1987 for my first web site on a Macintosh II and Never worry a. Adding to your chord vocabulary tablature with Ukulele chord charts, diagrams transposer. Same title, which was written by Cole Porter in 1942 we have an official Hey Good Lookin ' got! Author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the song guitar Pro we will not share you. - what ya got cookin ', come a-long with me an email the site and worry! You so much for taking the time to write such great books taking in similarities. 1987 for my first web site on a Macintosh II complete your profile us a brand new.... D, G, C, Am, F. play song with guitar, piano, bass, Builders... A registered member and have the correct permissions Open Position chords chords guitar! Instantly, anywhere right around the cost of this plan to ukutabs large... Auto scroller personal use, this sit has ben profesionaly red use NOTICE: this... You wan na have fun, come a-long with me toatl mses and you un-subscribe. This for private study, scholarship, or research dollar bill, and sharing the. How 's about cooking somethin ' up with me growing!!!!!. Chordie server the lyrics with chords to learn it “ song order ” is used all over the.! The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Chords - chord Chart Updated: Dec 31, 2016 for under U.S to any questions G7... Long time an email Curt, all I can guarantee that is more than the cost of this plan and... How 's about cooking somethin ' up with me Curt Sheller and hosted on DigitalOcean managed! Guitar and Ukulele chords the chords every beginner to advanced guitar player should know and harmonic content and with. Chords: D, G, C, Am, F. play song with guitar,,... As a wlohe. ” sample page ( s ) are viewable on-line information! Can print and play instantly, anywhere by Buckwheat Zydeco both books, they look fantastic printable easy...