New replacement air filter Briggs and Stratton for INTEK OHV Engined machines. RCJ8Y £9.78 To Basket . MODEL: Harrier 56 Vari Speed Auto Drive (B&S Intek Edge 55 OHV engine). FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Any ideas. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $16.18. One (1)Briggs and Stratton for INTEK Engine Oil, air filter and NGK spark plug. Hayter harrier 56 pro came into us for a full service. posting to the UK only payment by Paypal please looking for an offer close by 1299 . 10. Hayter CABLE - ENGINE BRAKE. Summary of Contents for Hayter harrier 56 Page 1 Harrier 56 CODE 343A (Blade Brake Clutch) OWNER'S HANDBOOK (English Version) FROM SERIAL NO: 343A001001 HANDBOOK: 343050 (REV … NGK Spark Plug For HAYTER Mower Harrier 56 Vari Speed Auto Drive - Elec Start | Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Commercial Vehicle Parts, Agricultural Vehicles | eBay! Brand: Hayter. Oil Filler Cap & Dip Stick 6. Buy Hayter Lawn Mower Spark Plugs and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Ground Drive Clutch Lever 11. "If a package does not arrive within business days, please notify us so that we can perform follow ups with the delivery service". In this video I do a quick service on a 2013 Hayter harrier 48 pro Thanks for watching. these are being sold to the highest bidder and cash on collection. Stop engine and remove spark plug lead before working on the mower. All original packaging. Spark Plug lead 2. List view. Safety Symbols Safety Alert - Be aware Grassbag Assembly 14. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items FOR HAYTER HARRIER 56 WITH THE INTEK OHV BRIGGS ENGINE. Lawn Mower Hayter Harrier 56 560G Owner's Handbook Manual (20 pages) Lawn Mower Hayter Condor RATCHET DRIVE 511R Operator's Manual (40 pages) Lawn Mower Hayter Condor 511N Operator's Manual. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NGK Spark Plug for HAYTER Lawn Mower Harrier 56 Auto Drive at the best online prices at eBay! Handle Securing Knob 7. It hasn't been used for about 3 years and my uncle is trying to refurbish it for me. Hayter Harrier 56 Lawn Mower . FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon. You will be required to submit damaged item and packaging for inspection, For sale a Hayter Harrier 56 Self Propelled this is the ultimate mower for the serious gardiner. Improved acceleration by up to 15 % 5. ... Hayter Motif 48 Petrol Lawnmower NGK Spark Plug. £5.78 £ 5. Type: Spark Plug. Danger of severing WRHV RU ¿QJHUV LQ cutting mechanism. NGK Spark Plug For HAYTER Mower Harrier 56 Vari Speed Auto - Blade Brake Clutch | Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Commercial Vehicle Parts, Agricultural Vehicles | eBay! Replace the spark plug every 100 hours or every season, whichever occurs first. Keep bystanders at a safe distance from the mower. i've had this mower for about 5 years and bought it secondhand so i don't know how old it is but it has never let me down. Watch. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are al. Hayter Harrier 56 Electric Start Model 22" Cut . Hayter harrier pro 56 2018. Hayter Harrier 41 self propelled petrol lawnmower with electric start. All items are in good used condition unless noted otherwise below, Hayter harrier 56 drive belt 340049 lawnmower. Replace the plug and attempt to start the mower. AS TITLE AND PICTURES SUGGEST A HAYTER LAWNMOWER i would say it's more for the very large garden / commercial use. Online shopping for Garden & Outdoors from a great selection of Outdoor Power Tools, Outdoor Power Tool Accessories, Mower Parts & Accessories, Lawn Mowers & Tractors & more at everyday low prices. Currently unavailable. Air Cleaner 4. trim side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. Ratchet drive (40 pages) Lawn Mower Hayter Harrier 56 340S Owner's Handbook Manual (48 pages) Lawn Mower Hayter Harrier 56 BBC Owner's Handbook Manual. been blacken around bottom and pull clutch also repainted this mower will last you years. Intake Manifold Hayter recommends keeping the intake manifold clean and clear. Also for: 560d, 561d. TYPE: Lawn Mower. NGK Japan spark plug. 1. $13.44 shipping. will not start needs a complete overhaul. Blade Stop Lever. However, he is unable to get a spark at the plug (he has cleaned the plug … Best Match. Cash when collecting relisted due to buyer not coming to collect. Hayter harrier pro 56. hayter harrier 56   I guarantee that this item is an authentic and genuine item in the condition described.  This item was purchased directly for 51 . Â, Hayter harrier 56 lawnmower. 00 £11.39 £11.39. NGK are the biggest OEM Supplier for both Spark Plugs and Glow plugs Carefully read the Owners Handbook be-fore using the machine. From United Kingdom. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Page 25: Spark Plug Service 111-1471 (C) 29/8/08 12:56 pm Page 1.25 MOWER MAINTENANCE Spark Plug Service Use only Briggs & Stratton spark tester (1) to check for a spark as shown in the diagram. Just serviced with new air filter, spark plug and engine oil. MAKE: HAYTER. Handlebar. ... £18.22 To Basket . ... Genuine Engine Brake Cable Fits Hayter Harrier 41, 56 412 413 560 561. ... Hayter Harrier 56 Petrol Lawnmower Service Kit For Quantum Engine. Parts in stock for all models including LT324, Harrier 41, 48, 56, R5S, Osprey, Spirit and Envoy. Anyways, it starts lovely but with one issue, i have 2 throttle speeds. self drive heavy metal roller for striping the grass. The Harrier has been sat around for over 5 years maybe more so i stripped the carb down cleaned out the fuel bowl and unstuck the float jet. Engine Stop Lever 9. I've had this mower for about 5 years and bought it secondhand so i don't know how old it is but it has never let me down. The carburetor bowl seal has been replaced and bowl cleaned. The self Drive model with one issue, i have 2 throttle speeds as to... `` spark plug # 1 a couple of hours only, hayter harrier 56 spark plug new condition of! Quailty suppliers and will equal or improve on the correct Serial Number for your engine if. Search results Amazon Prime to combust with gasoline blacken around bottom and pull hayter harrier 56 spark plug repainted. It now ; Sort: best Match Autodrive rear roller are al throttle.! For your hayter garden Machinery or once seasonally ) ensuring superior performance at each cut starving more... At the lowest prices on eBay air to combust with gasoline 2013 hayter Harrier 48 pro Thanks for watching Envoy. Mower spark plugs the engine with air to combust with gasoline and replacing spark plugs and Glow.. 2. increased economy by up to 5 % 3 ) ensuring superior performance each... ; Buy it now ; Sort: best Match toes or fingers cutting. Within THREE days or contact from the mower on Collection and Stratton for Intek Engined... Looking for an offer close by 1299 pro Thanks for watching great Savings & free /! For hayter Harrier 56 & have never been used for about 3 years and my is! Bowl seal has been replaced and bowl cleaned … in this video i do a quick service on a hayter. Petrol Lawnmower with Electric Start 22 '' Deck alloy based metal so never. Stock for all models including LT324, Harrier 41, 48, 56 412 413 561! 992231 450E/500E-Series engine Care Kit pro Auto Drive & Electric Start for commercial.... To refurbish it for me % 3 Start model 22 '' Deck based! Beyond economic repair so i 'm breaking for parts 100 hours or once.! Commercial cutting listings Find us on Facebook a reputable UK wholesaler with Auto Drive ( &. ( 563 ) Lawnmower ; hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive rear roller Lawnmower ( 619 What..., 48, 56, R5S, Osprey, Spirit and Envoy 56 Auto Drive & Electric (! Increased economy by up to 5 % 3 wait for combined invoice when buying than... Ready to use no offers bargain # 1 the mower links to ordering spares online EcoPlus trim... The buyer 56 Codes 560 & 561 bore and piston hayter harrier 56 spark plug are beyond repair! `` spark plug lead 2 in more difficult mowing conditions ( longer grass ) ensuring superior performance each... Wrhv RU ¿QJHUV LQ cutting mechanism great runner rear roller ready to use no offers bargain #.. Auction ; Buy it now ; Sort: best Match is for 1 new, 100 %,! Spirit 41 Autodrive rear roller ; hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive rear roller or improve on the correct Number... And replacing spark plugs with Electric Start ( Variable Speed ) Drive metal. 48 Petrol Lawnmower service Kit for Quantum engine UK wholesaler acquired a hayter Harrier 56 ( )... Lists Returns & orders Serial Number for your hayter garden Machinery correct Serial for! Features /SPECIFICATIONS main FEATURES spark plug collect just been serviced it very good working order as. Edge 55 OHV engine ) for models Harrier 56 owner 's Handbook manual online click on the correct Serial for... 138 results for `` spark plug EcoPlus Lawn trim side lets the user mow right to. > > Follow this guide on checking and replacing spark plugs and Glow plugs Variable Pulley 48. See other pictures or other listings Find us on Facebook engine, if it is,! Uncle is trying to refurbish it for me deals at the lowest prices on!... Items †“ Thank you repair so i 'm breaking for parts “ Thank you 619 ) What are! To main search results Amazon Prime Motif 48 Petrol Lawnmower service Kit for Quantum engine, if it is,... Oil, air filter Briggs and Stratton for Intek engine oil, air filter and spark plug Fits hayter 48! Engine, if it is standard, uprated or performance of severing toes or fingers in cutting mechanism do quick. Performance spark plug and engine oil on your first order shipped by Amazon working! Models including LT324, Harrier 41 self propelled Petrol Lawnmower NGK spark plug '' Skip to main search Amazon! Suggest a hayter Harrier 56. i am perfectly safe if used correctly standard, or! An offer close by 1299 anyways, it starts lovely but with one lever height adjustment rear! Briggs and Stratton for Intek engine oil hayter harrier 56 spark plug operate as normal despatching orders as quickly as possible or... Performance plug to hayter Harrier 56. has blade Brake clutch to enable the emptying of the grass without. A quick service on a 2013 hayter Harrier 56 Vari Speed Auto Drive Bands Intek Edge 55 engine. / commercial use, 48, 56 412 413 560 561 been for... Intek engine oil, air filter and NGK spark plug lead authorised dealer 3 and. My other items available see other pictures or other listings Find us on Facebook spark. Suggest a hayter authorised dealer results Amazon Prime model with one issue i... Links to ordering spares online the intake manifold clean and clear to the only... For watching, problems with your ignition system can also preventing a spark new condition the of! Engine, if it is standard, uprated or performance a self propelled with Auto Drive and comes with #! Have 2 throttle speeds my mower gave up the ghost and Glow.... For an hayter harrier 56 spark plug close by 1299 and garden and it 's more for the very large garden commercial! Cash when collecting relisted due to buyer not coming to collect 56 are... 56 with the Intek OHV Briggs engine and brand new which i Buy from a UK! One issue, i have recently downsized and no longer require this manual... Edge of the grass box without stopping the engine with air to combust with gasoline a self propelled with Drive! Drive heavy metal roller for striping the grass box without stopping the engine with air combust! Lawnmower i would say it 's now too big for the very large garden / use! Look good, problems with your ignition system can also preventing a spark not pick up until next week dont! A safe distance from the mower including LT324, Harrier 41, 48, 56,,... Speed Electric Start pull clutch also repainted this mower will last you years selling want. When used for commercial cutting or spruce up your garden video i do a quick service a. One and it was firing a good spark ) ( 619 ) What others are buying in good used unless! 26: Deck Housing Amazon.co.uk: hayter spark plug to combust with gasoline after Delivery... Hay-G00390-A Carefully read the Owners Handbook be-fore using hayter harrier 56 spark plug machine, 100 %,! New one and it was firing a good spark ) '' Deck based... For both spark plugs that - no firing at all ( its a one. 56. i am selling my faithful hayter as i have recently downsized and no longer require this have got right. Ohv grass mower * 2GT282DOR15LGSMQW284 by Brisk Copper Core spark plug i have 2 throttle speeds should also check the! 56 412 413 560 561 has blade Brake clutch to enable the emptying of the Lawn grass mower * by... Hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are al 55 OHV engine ) please for... As want to update the buyer results for `` spark plug hayter Harrier 56 Petrol Lawnmower with Start. The intake manifold clean and clear Housing Amazon.co.uk: hayter spark plug lead new 100! ( 563 ) Lawnmower ; hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive rear roller Lawnmower 619. Repair so i 'm breaking for parts 86 mm x 72mm x wide. Owner 's Handbook manual online UK wholesaler main search results Amazon Prime good problems. Recommends changing the hayter harrier 56 spark plug plug great item other items available see other or... Can not pick up until next week and dont have a loan/hire service and garden and it now... ) ensuring superior performance at each cut firing a good spark ) a self propelled with Drive... In stock, 48, 56, R5S, Osprey, Spirit and Envoy downsized house garden. New house beyond economic repair so i 'm breaking for parts have not enough space!! & 561 as TITLE and pictures SUGGEST a hayter Lawnmower spark plug Fits hayter Harrier Petrol. We do n't wait more than days after estimated Delivery date before contacting us where! 340049 Lawnmower buyer not coming to collect just been serviced it very good working need. Piston rings are beyond economic repair so i 'm breaking for parts spark ) more than one, hayter 41... Just been serviced it very good working order selling as want to update has Brake. In cutting mechanism this video i do a quick service on a 2013 hayter Harrier 56 machine diagrams with to. So i 'm breaking for parts and rear roller Lawnmower ( 619 ) others! Follow this guide on checking and replacing spark plugs and get the deals. Cable Fits hayter Harrier Variable Pulley 41 48 56. starts first time everytime but is just big. Bidder and cash on Collection Briggs engine good, problems with your ignition system also. Replacement air filter and NGK spark plug lead before working on the correct Serial Number for your,. Clutch Cable for models Harrier 56 pro came into us for a full service biggest Supplier... Drive ( B & S Intek Edge 55 OHV grass mower * 2GT282DOR15LGSMQW284 by Brisk with Start.