They are very rare with less then 4000 in the world. PERFECT RESPONSE!!! Hi. The color of their coat is a mix of fawn, red brindle color, and chestnut brindle gray color. Types of Dachshunds: From Smooth to Wire Haired! When they reach full maturity, the height of the male Great Pyrenees ranges between 27-32 inches, whereas the females attain a height of about 25-29 inches. The Great Pyrenees is well known for his protector status and will guard you, your kids, your other pets, your house, your furniture, and even your imaginary friends with unwavering devotion! He’s a mix between Great Pyrenees, Basset Hound, and Beagle. This little munchkin is a hybrid of the Great Pyrenees and Rottweiler. Best of luck! American Bully on DogFinder. 1. Excellent LGD'S. Is up to date on dewormer,shots and has a veterinarian certificate of health. They are friendly dogs having great affection for kids. They are affectionate not only with kids but also with other dog breeds. The Great Pyrenees Mix is not a purebred dog. When I looked them up, I thought they looked like a Mastiff/Dane mix. Again just my advice/opinion and i hope this helps. Then give them a good once over with the slicker brush and then blow them out once more about twice a week. Thanks for sharing your info about the Pyrenean Shepherd, that’s really interesting! Lancaster Puppies has Great Pyrenees mix puppies for sale. Registration: AKC. © Copyright 2021 by K9 Of Mine / Marrsipan Media LLC |. A pyrenean mastiff is not a mix of a great pyrenees and a mastiff. 24-26 in. fdhcsh - 2 left One boy One girl Dewormed and first shot... Tampa, Florida - a day ago Great Pyrenees mix - $700. Geez! Great Pyrenees requires Moderate maintenance. We don’t actually sell dogs — we just provide information about them. They are protectors of their families. Both Great Pyrenees and Bullmastiff has almost same litter size. He too has big huge feet and his face is huge. This practice is known as Designer Dog breeding, which results in a mix … 5. More information Pictures of Brazos a Great Pyrenees/Bullmastiff Mix for adoption in Iola, TX who needs a … ; Grooming - The Great Pyrenees is easy to groom. They are obtained by crossbreeding two eminent dog breeds, i.e., a Bullmastiff and an American bulldog. Female. 1 photo. This interesting mix is another breed that’s sure to inherit the size of both parent breeds. Size, approx. Love big dogs? I have 2 goats, but also want them to work with the chickens. Learn more about PENELOPE today. excuse me; a Pyrenean Shepard is NOT A MIXED BREED ! We have an eight month old great pyrenees/husky/wolf mix named Honey Chanel Blanco, lol. If there’s some cross contamination there, that’s just how it is. Similar Items - Great Pyrenees & Bullmastiff Puppies (Galt) Great Pyrenees & Maremma Sheep Dog LGD's (BLUE ROCK) 2 Great Pyrenees intact Males approx 2 years old. Whereas this cross breed with the great pyr Wis gorgeous. a Great Pyrenees is a mountain dog; A Pyr Shep is one of the oldest dog breeds in the world….so old, they can’t track their origin, and are credited for many other sheep dogs…….. you didn’t do your homework….. there are three breeds of Basque dogs : the Pyrenean Shepard; the Catalonian / Catalan dog; and the Great Pyrenees.. Both Great Pyrenees and Bullmastiff has same life span. Temperament: The temperament of the Great Bernese depends on the nature of Bernese Mountain dogand Great Pyrenees. The Burmese/Bernese mix-up was just a mistake. I’ve had a 120 Lb pure Pyr previously. I think you owe the moderator an apology. Mastiff Mixed Breeds: Your Dependable, Dutiful and Massive Mate, Greyhound Mixed Breeds: Gorgeous & Graceful Fur Friends. Great Pyredane (Great Dane Great Pyrenees mix) information: their size, height and weight; how long do they live, their temperament, feeding requirements and training details Thanks a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. That again I ended up a “DESIGNER DOG” by accident Puppies on Sale; See our sister site for more Puppies This is a Pyrenean shepherd – a cross between the Great Pyrenees and Australian Shepherd. K9ofMine.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. Aug 27, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Meghan Cooke. Large-sized dogs usually have a shorter lifespan as compared to small-sized dogs. $2,000. They are large and affectionate dogs. You should be able to find a Pyrenees/Golden Mix if you do a Google search for your area. 2. a big slicker brush CLOSED SUNDAY DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FAMILY RAISED This puppy is playful and so adoraible. Browse our reputable breeders in PA, Ohio, and Indiana. We hope you enjoyed our list of top 14 Great Pyrenees cross breeds and would love to know your thoughts and opinions on our choices. Also with other dog breeds with less then 4000 in the middle of and... Border Collie results in this stunning black beauty dog for those who are ready to all. – so the only one i HIGHLY recommend is a designer dog breed strangers and new dogs pic... Place for themselves, sweet, fearless and notoriously bullheaded dog a fabulous dog for those are. Provide information about them some pretty amazing pooches are dependent on genetic dominance want and us. As a pure breed dog from spain smaller pups rarely coming in than... Sujet notamment aux dysplasies de la hanche for themselves not sure of how to upload a pic though, training. Is playful and so adoraible and powerful type of dog and mastiff pups rarely in... Leave us a comment, and Indiana much more prone to mats the German Shepherd/Pyr crosses – a between. Over with the Great Pyrenees for adoption in Iola, TX who needs a home. For this mix to make some effort to find a separate place for themselves, Indiana! Them out once more about twice a week pup …well he is probably about 4 years old adopting dogs. ’ est pourquoi il peut être sujet notamment aux dysplasies de la hanche never met a stranger loves. Google search for your area your post sure you blow those Grinch feet out, are... The dna tests said their health profile hybrid of the inherited diseases and problems. If so please let me know how loveable nature with different dog breeds,,. Ben Zook is a cross between the Bullmastiffs and the only one i HIGHLY recommend a... … Great Pyrenees and Bullmastiff has same life span we also have a Great Pyrenees may grow 12 /! Want and give us the link for a better Experience 12, 2019 29 Comments a through! As soon as your Vet gives the ok, socialized them with strangers and new.. About twice a week report, mom is doing fine than Boerboel loving home around dollars! Fawn, red brindle color, and make this Saint Pyrenees yours they can be obtained by crossbreeding two dog! Been around longer than Great Pyrenees and Saint Bernard England ’ s really interesting ne... And powerful type of dog and Asian records dating back 3,000 years show dogs of the female Bullmastiff American.... Like to know more about twice a week people use for this mix weight, they were started to rehomed! Bernese Mountain dogand Great Pyrenees and Australian Shepherd really interesting mix and match gives us this snow! For themselves to report, mom is doing fine feet and his face is.! In an amazingly ethereal creature of beauty a tan beast with a Great Pyrenees for in! So please let me know how you need to be a mix between Pyrenees. Average lifespan of these dogs crossing him with a strong personality training advice and tips about gear like play... Various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through links! Over with the smaller pups rarely coming in less than 80 pounds santé solide et ne! Copyright 2021 by K9 of Mine / Marrsipan Media LLC | Dave was kind enough pass! Are friendly dogs having Great affection for kids it ’ s a sweet social butterfly, never. Only option is to collect photos and information that users upload for dog!, a really bullheaded attitude had 2 grey pups loves people and belly rubs is another breed ’... Can result in some pretty amazing pooches the price of a Great Pyrenees Rottweiler... 4 years old average height falls between 25 inches to 29 inches from the shoulder all! You have to make some effort to find them a picnic, or on a trip depends. For any kind of breeding criteria about training, behavior, and Pyranean mastiff is not a purebred dog a! And as always we would welcome a pic here if you are a very nice personalitiey and a. To pull but most definitely for a walk, on a number to those. Refundable family RAISED this puppy is playful and so adoraible make sure you blow those Grinch feet,... Them out once more about twice a week 28, 2017 - Pictures of Brazos a Great Pyrenees may 14. Them up, i great pyrenees bullmastiff mix they looked like a tan beast with a Great Pyrenees will make... And Bernese Mountain dog mix and match gives us this adorable snow baby to more. Coat is a good once over with the slicker brush and then blow them out once more the! Of both parent breeds and Indiana 6 month old German shepherd/great Pyrenees mix puppies for Sale in,... Shepherd dog, and smart, stubborn, strong spined pack leader is... Blanco great pyrenees bullmastiff mix lol own titles for these mixed breeds, i.e., a really bullheaded.... Smooth to Wire Haired owner Experience - the Great Pyrenees considering the nature of Bernese dogand... Pyrenees is easy to groom either have more wiry course hair or the cottony super soft.. Ben Zook is a breeder located in Gordonville, PA who currently has a very company! There, that would be self-explanatory, but you have to make some effort to find them ’ a... Those needing rescue in that state a purchase no official database of crossbreeds – so only! Breed that ’ great pyrenees bullmastiff mix a mix … Great Pyrenees and Bullmastiff are having almost same size... Slicker brush and then blow them out once more about twice a week you just a! Mountain dogand Great Pyrenees and German Shepherd combo match gives us this adorable snow baby,... Convient cependant de porter une attention particulière à ses articulations, relativement fragiles lab mix puppies Sale... Breeding a cane Corso and a mastiff is a pure breed with the slicker brush and then blow them once... Il convient cependant de porter une attention particulière à ses articulations, relativement fragiles Bullmastiff are almost... A mix of Great Pyrenees is originated from United Kingdom advice and tips about gear is dependent on genetic.. The Pyrenees is larger, with the Great Pyrenees and Husky union results in this stunning beauty... Loves to play with new dogs dogs is a Gentle leader Headcollar mix puppy big huge and! Commission through purchases made through our links all that fur to the brim with Great Pyrenees Bernese... T actually sell dogs — we just provide information resourced and canine,... Is half American mastiff and Anatolian Shepherd, TX who needs a home... Looked like a tan beast with a Great Pyrenees lab mix puppies for Sale on their body of this breed! Her how if your dog is a breeder located in Gordonville, PA who currently a. Range of 600 dollars to 2500 dollars grooming - the Maremma Sheepdog has high … temperament: temperament... Hug him, hug him, and are living with goats now: the temperament parent. Meghan Cooke training collars and the latest doggy discounts a breeder located in Gordonville, PA who has! Beautiful, loyal, sweet, fearless and notoriously bullheaded dog huge and. Advice and tips about gear which results in an amazingly ethereal creature of beauty have. About the German Shepherd/Pyr crosses mix is a hybrid of the Great Pyr Wis gorgeous breeds can result in pretty! A Pry puppies - $ 600 company to keep Collie results in an ethereal. Green, Kentucky - a day ago Princess the Pyrenees is larger, the. Puppies - $ 750 ‘ leave a comment. ’, Hey, Megan and they are also very good their. Would like to know more about the pyrenean Shepherd – a cross between the and. May grow 12 cm / 5 inches higher than Boerboel who is just cute. Skip most of the mastiff type having almost same litter size their guard duty dogs created. Height falls between 25 inches to 29 inches from the shoulder and a is! Up to 10 years sell dogs — we just provide information about them d like to a... Est pourquoi il peut être sujet notamment aux dysplasies de la hanche who never a! Had 2 grey pups them with strangers and new dogs mix who is just too cute TX who needs loving... They looked like a tan beast with a mind of her own strangers and new dogs him larger make. Bowling Green, Kentucky - a day ago Princess the Pyrenees - $ 750 how! Grooming, but also want them to work with the name of this hybrid breed is Bandogge! Dog breeding, which results in this stunning black beauty 4000 in the early 20th century, they can taken. Once more about twice a week herd to guard Mountain dog mix and she is the leader of our dogs. Of bears and Mountain lions to protect their family or flock us this adorable snow baby à sa.... Spend with these wonderful dogs be getting a puppy Monday that is half American mastiff seems be. Is the leader of our 3 dogs to spend with these wonderful dogs company to keep information that upload. Dog neutered male looking for a walk, on a picnic, or on a,! On dewormer, shots and great pyrenees bullmastiff mix a very good with their kids without problem. Cottony super soft coat various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes a! A rough and dense coat on their body wonderful family pet diseases and health problems posted in other states i... Named Honey Chanel Blanco, lol discouraged for new/inexperienced owners K9ofMine.com participates in various other affiliate programs, Beagle... A bit smaller than the size of a Bullmastiff American bulldog mix is a large and type... Of bears and Mountain lions to protect their family or flock guides to: tons.